Does Yea Forums like Go better than /tg/? Because /tg/ doesnt seem to give a flying fuck

Does Yea Forums like Go better than /tg/? Because /tg/ doesnt seem to give a flying fuck.

Attached: Hikaru_no_Go_19-750x5631.jpg (562x422, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumego.tasuki.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not, but I do

Go is traumatic for me. Whenever I play with a friend or online I always lose.
I just can't seem to grasp the thing.

>supposed to be based war strategy
>you can put your troops anywhere on the map

Attached: 1553501158434.jpg (500x500, 56K)

What a dumb fucking hat.

How hard would Hikaru get his shit kicked in if he played in the current go world?

How does normal go compare to pokémon go?

It's not as good, but it has about the same amount of developer support

Attached: wIuuCqd.png (686x8845, 1.61M)

it's either a game to help a high lord's retard son learn, or a divination tool or a gambling game at the origin. War strategy analogy came after, when the game ceased to be conspued by monks and adopted by nobles.

play more. If you're afraid of losing you won't learn

Anyone down for a correspondence game on OGS?

It's an evolved form of chess, it's about strategy not tactics.

it has nothing to do with chaturanga though ? This is like saying chess is an evolved form of backgammon. As superior as it is, go is simply another game.

Go is older than chess. I'm pretty sure only backgammon pre dates it.

I read shogi, sorry anons.

Because /tg/ isn't full of weeaboo faggots who wanna play a board game for old people?

Attached: angry_sad_complaining_shock_phos.png (302x259, 184K)

Literally all games are for children, old people and lowlifes.

you ok there user?

I care about the anime. The game can't die, I'm never going to play the inferor chess

can*

>inferior
>is literally bigger

Anyone want to play a correspondence game on ogs?

Did he watch the anime?

Attached: go-seigen-cumple-99-ac3b1os.jpg (638x925, 83K)

Wrong board, there are /jp/ threads from time to time.

Best ways to re-learn? Playing against ai or doing life-death problems?

spam life & death for a day or two, or whatever gets your reading capacities warmed up and then play against people. Playing against ai can only give you bad habits if you're relearning

and simple problems, like cho chikun's on ogs

Nobody on Yea Forums ever talks about it. Do you yourself understand the rules of go?

Life and death or tesuji tsumego. Remember, pick easy problems that you can solve and spend no more than a minute on them. You should be doing like hundreds of these in a sitting.

Cho Chikun's problems are free here tsumego.tasuki.org and he designed them to be done sequentially. If you do them straight through they teach you tactical principles supposedly.

Actually I got the least amount of replies on jp and tg. So far Yea Forums likes go the most.

Mahjong all the way

Why not both? I started by reading a book and that was definitely a bad idea. Just play games against other beginners and analyze with an ai. Don't go too deep into the variations, but when your winrate drops like 10-20% try to think about why your move was bad. That practice made me realize a whole load of things.

all kinds of chess are stupid SSTOOPID

Unnecessarily complex reversi

So so you guys have a method of redoing puzzles? For a while i did it by considering something solved only if i could do it two times in a row with at least one week between successive tries. That seemed to work well on collections where i consistently fail at a small part of the problems, but on easier collections it just means i go through the entire thing twice. Did anyone try to anki problems perhaps?

Attached: 71xh-4jk1HL.jpg (1010x1010, 139K)

It's the anime a good adaption? I only read the manga and I enjoyed it.