Why is Aqua so precious?

Why is Aqua so precious?

Attached: aqua happy smile.png (725x576, 976K)

because she is not?

She's cute and stupid, so we feel impelled to protect her from a world she is ill-equipped to deal with.

I want to seed Lalatina with my babies

Paizuri from Lalatina while Aqua sucks the tip.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.28_[2017.02.19_1 (1280x720, 317K)

Miss Masochism is OK, but no-one is looking at her if Aqua is in the room.

Konosuba shills out here in full force tonight. Make no mistake, Yea Forums is littered with these people, hired to keep konosuba at its peak.

Almost like a trailer for a highly anticipated continuation came out a few days ago and stirred up interest or something

Attached: kazumin manga.png (400x219, 98K)

> carefree
> easy to bully
> funny to watch
> despite of being the first girl introduced, she doesn't fall for the mc but has a sister/brother relationship with him instead
> her crying face and voice are extremely cute
I want to take her home, make her cry and comfort her later.

big think ensues

I can't really understand why some people unironically hate Aqua.
I mean, she's quite adorable and always tried to help everyone, she's just a bit naive and did nothing wrong.

Attached: c5cde30.jpg (2640x1944, 544K)

Attached: D2uyCSCVAAAf0uO.jpg (629x1000, 65K)

Aquas ass is actually not that great despite that being her only asset

She's hot but I fucking hate Konosuba.

I want Aqua to piss into my mouth.

I admit it. I'm being paid to post about konosuba here by a Japanese marketing company. They pay me one pack of instant ramen per 100 posts please send help I'm starv

>water
>precious
She's cheap as fuck if you get what I am saying, seeing how most sluts wouldnt do it for one single beer

>Why is Aqua so precious
Cute butt and dog smile

All you had to do was admit it merchant-san
thats all I ever asked

you'd be drinking pure water

Retard moe is a well-known concept. This isn't hard.

qt doggo

Kazuma self inserts would hate her to death for :
> Being an idiot
> Always caused Kazuma trouble
> Even though Megumin and Darkness troubled him too, they slowly fell in love with him and showed him their cute side. Aqua in the other hand showed no love or appreciation to him.
That's why she is hated. There are people see nothing but love even in a show/LN starts with full comedy. Though Aqua's trash level is just the same as Kazuma to server konosuba's jokes, she is not the protagonist so she won't be forgiven for what she did by these people.

>Kazuma self inserts
Is there even such a thing?

It's kinda like a cute but stupid dog. Sure it doesn't do much right but you still wanna snuggle it