ITT; good anime/manga that became shit later on

ITT; good anime/manga that became shit later on

Attached: 160915komisan_eyecatch.jpg (560x795, 55K)

Did it actually become shit, or is it kust because of ironic weebs bandwagoning

i'm on chapter 50.
should i stop reading?

It's still good. Only real difference is that over time Komi has started appearing as chibi more often instead of the glamor shots.

it moves really slow, nothing's really been happening. if you binge it it's fine I think, but once you caught up, let it sit for a while, there's no point waiting for weekly chapters

>(anyone but) Komi-san

It's very boring and just a generic shit since long ago

you can stop after they become 2nd year.

i hate to sound like im some fucking hipster but komi san was never good and never had the chance to be just because mc is a gayass self insert niceguy for loser virgins

Attached: Seikaisuru Kado Subtitle Indonesia Batch.jpg (1152x720, 79K)

/u/ ruins everything

Attached: tomoko.jpg (850x774, 141K)

what's good is relative but for sure Komi-san went from being a gag comedy to being an awkward teen romance series, it's really striking if you read the recent chapters and then go back and read some of the first chapters

/u/ saved that disastrous manga.

you mean everything popular?

Tomo

He is literaly meant to be that
An average guy, named Personperson

>goes from extremely comfy journey in the first part to a complete fucking mess in second and plunges nearly to the level of fairy shit at the ending

Attached: 1545022559223.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Don't trust any manga that goes over 100 chapters. That's when authors go full gravy train.

>Disneyland chapter
Friends, gay girls, harem, shippingfaggotry. It all seemed harmless..

Attached: 52174.jpg (479x604, 100K)

Vancouver tried to warn us, but we didn't listen..

Attached: a205adb1097a2831678db8bc3ec8ac1822edb2697320ea740b4be742d5f505d9.jpg (455x618, 102K)

Everyone just so slow...

Eternally burning in the endless party..

Attached: Vancouver.jpg (797x345, 126K)

all of them

I think it's going to happen if they don't end it soon.

Attached: 1531020269492.jpg (1916x2112, 492K)

Have you not read the manga

I have and it feels like it's just buying time with the dumb game with the old prefects.

I wouldn't call it shit, maybe stagnating

It went from a girl having her hand held through social ups-downs with a guy and their budding relationship to the guy being the fucking focus for every "misunderstood character" in the series and latching onto him like a "not harem". It even shits on some of the male characters' social anxieties to promote the main character's "expertise" in the matter. It did become shit. Basically the same way Hajimete no Gal became shit. With the addition of more girls.

Only the one-shot was good, the serialization was a mistake.

apologize to your mother and grandmother and great grandmother for squandering their gifts to you

Pic related. First 20 chapters were absolute kino. Great pacing, good relationship building, and the story was well focused. After that end of the first major arc the MC became hetare, harem anitcs ramped up, and the pacing has gone to shit.

God damn I am sick of the Ox girl and just want more of the MC and his cat waifu.

Attached: x75.png (1970x1400, 587K)

At least the classmates are no longer obnoxious cunts. The old ones would've hung Tadano just for breathing the same air as Komi.

Attached: franxxx.jpg (1600x2260, 341K)