twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1110421371123691520
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1111146025656287232
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1110058755327225856
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1111508367275626496
twitter.com/no_name0114/status/1111980450229043200
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2971611
thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/kyu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 72727291_p0.jpg (1445x1131, 327K)

Even mod's tired of partying

YOTSUBA!

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1553889939626.jpg (688x768, 100K)

Goodmorning

Attached: C0CDE46C-7C76-4A79-BBA0-76CE56032786.jpg (574x574, 60K)

Kyoto will literally burn.

Attached: Kyoto.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Like it's twelve fucking months ago but some animeonly thinks he's original.

>3 roses on her wedding veil

FUCK WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS

Which gang sign is this?

Good middleofthenight

Attached: 1553921031924.jpg (746x1024, 93K)

Itsuki winning would have been too obvious and since the author tried his hardest to subvert expectations I'm not surprised that if some other quint will end up as the future bride.

Attached: ch34.png (1426x2048, 1.11M)

>pocket.shonenmagazine.com/article/entry/20190329_hanayome
Itsuki is literally the easiest what the fuck

Why can't it be Monday already? I'm dying here.

Fuck, I just saw that Negi is younger than I am.

I'm not surprised, but it really makes me feel like I haven't done shit with my life.

>a game of concentration where you can't even know if you got a pair or not
That would be hell to play.

Now I need to go back and look at the Scrambled Eggs arc again.

Attached: IMG_20190330_050724.jpg (810x926, 222K)

The fuck is with jannies just randomly deleting threads?

Will some hero translate all of this or at least summarize the gist of this whole interview?

>randomly

Maybe stop making bait threads.

>Reaching worse than the braindead chink
Oh, dear...

Would Miku enjoy Sekiro? What's her favourite Sengoku era game?

Onakazuri

Here:
>Nino is the bride

I still don't understand why people like Miku, seriously.

Casuals will always outnumber real fans.

Miku is the winner because she was the first to fall for the MC.
He did it because if the manga got axed early he could have wrapped it up with the girl that had the most spotlight early.

she's not as autistic as people make her out to be

>Taimanin Miku

If we follow the recurring narrative Negi has set up about Fuutarou using "love" aka visually identifying the quints by their small habits and gestures instead of relying on cheap tricks like accessories and whatnot, this page and the kiss one points at Miku.

Also Miku has been the only one so far to really push her desire to go the extra step of wanting him to be able to identify her, with Itsuki now getting there.

Attached: miku clench.jpg (1593x2936, 1.82M)

Wheretsuba?

Fuck, Miku is too cute.

She and Itsuki will be revealed in an few days.

Picture confirms what anybody who has thought about all the character development 'til now already knew. I'm more or less neutral to Miku winning (hail Yotsuba), but Miku ending has had strong evidence building since Nino confessed and got soft-rejected. At this point, not only because of this picture, the writing for Miku end is on the wall. 3 of the sisters (1,2,5) have become little annoying bitches in trying to get Fuut's attention. Of the remaining two, 428 would sooner an hero than go against one of her sisters. Picture reinforces this prediction.

It just game of concentration using quints.
Pick a pair and guess if they are the same quint.The two players are someone who never read 5Toubun before so they just guessing based on how they look.

Attached: 20190304145508.jpg (800x450, 95K)

>428 would sooner an hero than go against one of her sisters.
That's exactly why.

>Cat burglar
>Pirate
>Prisoner
Is kunoichi evil?

Are you aware that's a picture from the first chapter

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1110783573819342848
>13k
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1110421371123691520
>11k
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1111146025656287232
>9.9k
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1110058755327225856
>9.7k
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1111508367275626496
>9.6k

Attached: D20sC9lVYAAk4y5.jpg (1334x1168, 638K)

>secretly murder and poison people

Thieves/criminals.

Why do you keep posting this?

Attached: D7485C98-4F41-47FA-9E90-B13366238A1A.jpg (291x560, 88K)

I want Nino to pillage my booty

Yikes!

The only booty she's after is Fuutarous.

Attached: D2Ts5MvU4AATzSF.jpg (901x1170, 152K)

Nino?

The inevitable shitstorm after Itsuki winning is gonna be glorious. People are already butthurt that she is getting a good amount of focus in this arc.

Oh, dear...
What made Mikufags suddenly wake up and start desperately reaching?

Reminds me of that tsundere ninja from Yuuna.

Nino.

Attached: 1553793698954.png (870x960, 1.03M)

No, the real shitstorm will start once girls start getting shot down a la NIsekoi.

roses on her wedding veil

Attached: 1551545468116.png (882x1264, 507K)

Ichikafags btfo.

Literally this and this These two pics are getting them to say that Miku is the bride and the kisser and the endgame.

But user, this is a Yotsuba volume!

>Nino is a wench
Suits a whore like her

Like Volume 9 was Miku volume?

Are people really this new or I got sent to the past?

>People are already butthurt that she is getting a good amount of focus in this arc.
No. As always starved Itsukifags try to pass every Itsuki fart as a proof of her victory and rage blindly at anyone who disagrees with their narrative.
It's about time Itsuki had her mommy issues solved.

From a narrative point of view, it would make sense if Nino wins.

My little whore

Attached: 1552813144907.jpg (1443x2048, 304K)

What's wrong with theorizing that Miku is the bride based on actual behavioral patterns?
Rather than just basing it on hearsay or fanfiction like Xfags do

That's unfair!

From the point of view of Negi's safety, it would make sense if Miku wins.

Well, she did the five wishes thing, got rejected at the cake shop, and brutally shanked by Ichika.

So yeah, stuff involving her happened.

Can you please elaborate? Or are you just shitposting?

>Deflecting
Sasuga Mikufag

Volume covers have nothing to do with the contents

I never said it was wrong to theorize. Theorize to your hearts content. I literally can't stop you. I was just telling user why people were saying Miku will be the bride.

I mean, how many anons have pointed out all of the parallels and imagery pointing toward Nino? Not just hearsay.

And let's be honest, Yotsuba's been around so many plot points it's hard to completely rule her out. She heard Nino ranting about Ichika, Miku, and appearances in the bath.

>I don't like it so it's shitposting

If you don't think Itsuki is the bride at all despite having possible theories of it being another quint then you'll be called delusional.

Itsuki is Rena, and guess who is on the cover of their first meeting?

Ichika got a lot of attention in vol 7.

Nino is the kisser, so of course she's on vol 8.

You get the idea.

>out all of the parallels and imagery pointing toward Nino?
Oh, you mean the fanfiction and head canon stuff? That's really sad. Not an answer fag. Shitposter confirmed

There was an entire thread, still in the archive, devoted to Nino being the bride. Loads of elaboration there.

S A G I R I

First of all, you're referring to two different people.

And secondly, you're an idiot and also shitposting.

>SEETHing this hard
Yup, it has already started.

>Me good
>Other bad
Sasuga, Mikufag

>Nino is the kisser

Thanks for proving my point.
Itsukifags really have zero self awareness.

Everyone knew that whoever confessed first is destined to lose.

Nino already won, though.

So Yotsuba then? Based Yotsuba taking the bullet for her sisters.

That's right. Nino is the kisser and by extension the bride.

Based speedreader

>Thanks for proving my point.

>That's right

Nino confessed first.
If Fuutarou isn't aware then it doesn't matter. Same with Miku's 'confession'

And nino told him to not give an answer so it doesnt matter too

Just how assblasted are you, Itsukifag?

Attached: charm.jpg (960x1078, 204K)

No? In terms of confessions only Nino's counts.

>Negi had to add headphones because it would be too obvious that Miku is the bride without them
Miku end confirmed.

Attached: 1549730435665.jpg (729x421, 42K)

From a narrative point of view, Nino makes no sense at all beyond a short sighted binary shipping interpretation of it that suits a bias. Nino has nearly zero common narrative with Fuutarou, there's no depth or larger picture to her quest for romance : it's all about her and what she wants.

From a narrative point of view, no one comes anywhere close to what Negi has been building up with Fuutarou and Itsuki.

People misread the whole Nino case because of her brutal 180 while the real deal is with the much more nuanced and shady take on Itsuki. Itsuki is the only quint Fuutarou used to reject, their narrative has a two way antagonistic dynamic they both have to overcome.

Nino is at best a plot device to force Fuutarou to consider romance in his life. Even when she used to drug Fuutarou, he never rejected her or cared about it while he would react strongly to tiny things Itsuki would do. Nino's narrative with Fuutarou is entirely one sided and doesn't have enough fuel to get to endgame material.

The biggest mistake of Negi in the story if Nino is really the bride at the end is the kiss scene. This scene should have never been written like this.I think the kiss was fine. THE PROBLEM IMO is how heavily it implies the kisser is the bride. And how Nino wants to kiss Fuutarou in the whole arc. When the main plot is about guessing who is the bride, it's just stupid.

And what exactly makes yours not headcanon stuff?

I can't believe Nino is the bride!
Add hair colour comparison too

Don't worry, it's not Nino, she's a complete red herring.

>Comparing quintuplets' appearances
Animefags are a mistake

> brutal 180
Stop speedreading wtf guys, i can’t believe there are still people who think she just went from hate to like.

Nino isn't the bride, so it's fine.

Itsuki being Rena was a big red herring too before the last two chapters, i know user

>Gets proven wrong time and time again
>It doesn't count because they aren't "main girls"! Cockhungry whores!
Just fuck off

Cute husband and wife

Attached: 36878.jpg (3454x2918, 770K)

Attached: Raping Intent.png (304x335, 160K)

Yeah. Just like this A huuuge red herring.

You fags said the thread will get better after the anime ends

He can't because if he does, his narrative will fall apart.

Iirc there was still something on sunday, so its not totally over

Attached: 8B1160FB-FBAE-4679-A439-63D9E3D832F1.jpg (574x574, 86K)

It doesn't scream red herring any harder than that

PARTY never ends user

Attached: 1553345903925.png (946x1086, 969K)

user. The only way is down.

>main girl won! how!?

It's 2019, they have no excuse.

Sometimes we even have 4 parties at the same time

Attached: 9E7A69E1-369E-40B5-A640-88C3FA7470D4.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Good thing that Nino is the main girl.

Because every Itsuki fart is more relevant than anything else the sisters are doing.

>there's no depth or larger picture to her quest for romance
Read seven goodbye arc again. Nino and Fuutarou has very strong similarities in that arc, like stop being obsessive about their past. When Nino drowned, Fuutarou chose her instead of Rena's talisman and said goodbye to Rena. Nino is a very symbol of the present time, which is opposite to Rena shenanigans from last chapter. If Negi keeps breaking the 'obsessed in the past' troupe, Nino has the highest chance of winning.

I admire your dedication at least.

Attached: The Quintessential Quintuplets.jpg (2146x3056, 1.16M)

The whole scrambled eggs is a mistake. We cant even have a single filler moment when characters just enjoy their trip. Instead, all we have is the bullshit quintuplets game. The build up worths the wait with Miku epic moment, but then it goes to nothing when Ichika backstabs Miku later. The arc solves the problem with Ichika, who should've entered the bowl much earlier and Yotsuba becomes a plot device again. The whole kiss of fate makes no sense at all, considering Fuu doesnt even know who kissed him. Not to mention based on the plot line at that time, only Ichika and Nino can be the kisser, while Itsuki and Yots have no reason to do that. That kind of moment could be a good way to end the season 2 of the anime, but to the manga it is kinda an annoying and tiring plot point, just like Rena

>And how Nino wants to kiss Fuutarou in the whole arc
We have several instances where foreshadowing happen waaaay earlier before the arc even happen.
For instances,Nino working at the cake shop and the shop rivalry was shown two arc earlier before it even happen.
Just because it was mentioned during that arc doesn't mean it will occur in the same arc too.
Ichika and Miku desire to kiss was shown even earlier.

could be funny to check first cover volume of all the famous romcom/harems, and compare the main girl on the cover/who is the winner at the end.

Thanks. Truth needs to be known.

All quints are on the cover of volume 1.
Does that mean all of them are main girls?

main girl on the cover = the one who takes the most place. You can't compare Itsuki and Nino appeance on the first cover for example.

Remember when the whole final exam arc start off with building on how Miku will confess,but at the end Nino was the one that blurt that out of nowhere?
Yeah

And that's the whole problem with all the ninowank, everything is built upon misquided symbolism because the idiots only understand "symbolism", but only the kind that suits their own narrative. This is the rubbish that made ichirukists not only insufferable but also utterly blind to the actual narrative.

More than who is the bride, I'm intrigued to see how does Fuutarou fall in love with the bride.

He still has an apathetic attitude towards all of them, so is still pretty difficult to see how is he going to fall in love

Now you're moving goalposts

>Me headcanon good
>You headcanon bad
Sasuga, Itsukifag

I'm not who you replied to but say Nino's development has no nuance is a huge mistake. The first couple chapters had her hating him. Then as time passed on she grew to feel fairly neutral towards him. The neutral feelings started when Fuutarou helped Nino out by trying to get all the sisters together for the fireworks. She let him into her room so he could do her ear piercing. She still listened to his lessons while they were studying for their first exams. She could have purposefully failed and snitched on him but she didn't. Instead, she saved his job so that he could get another attempt at helping them.
Then there is the camping arc where she met Kintarou. She was willing to give Fuutarou the bracelet she got from Kintarou, the man she fell in love with, to help Fuutarou get better. That shows how much she mellowed out towards him especially to the point where she is hoping he gets better soon.

Then we get to 7 goodbyes and she listened to his story about Rena and was studying on her own using the worksheets Fuutarou gave her. They were getting along just fine when there was no mention of the tutor role and were able to hold a serious and normal conversation. She hated the job that Fuutarou was given and thought it would ruin the comfortable family dynamic she loved so much because Nino herself was afraid of change.

At the end of 7 goodbyes, Fuutarou saves Nino's life and Nino herself was confused to who her feelings were for: were they for Fuutarou or the lingering feelings of Kintarou? Between chapters 50 and 60, like 3 full months passed and during those 3 months Nino was trying to figure out what her feelings for Fuutarou were. She figures out that she does like him and thinks since that he has finally done his job that he will never be a part of their lives again, so it wouldn't be worth saying anything. This all changes when Fuutarou arrives as her prince charming on a bike and takes Nino with him back to the bakery.

other example then: Bokuben first volume.
Fumino is main girl on this cover, that's all.

Nisekoi first volume : there is no main girl, since the two girls takes the same place

It's simple. He won't.

You didn't explain what's wrong there.
It is a fact the seven goodbyes arc was about moving on from the past, and that Fuutarou said goodbye to Rena.

Don't bother user. You're going to get the same reply He only cares about Itsuki and will dismiss anything else as delusions, Ninowank and reaching

In chapters 59 and 60, she finally decides to release her emotions and confesses to him twice. She accepted that she really does like Fuutarou after everything they have been through. She even triples down on it further by doing one more confession and finally Fuutarou is forced to accept that romance is a very serious and real thing. Nino is a really straightforward person and all of this development for her happened within like 7-8 months, so saying she went from hate to love in no time is a mistake.

This is one of the reasons im rooting for her

Attached: F70927C5-2495-40EB-87E1-F8890AE9A73B.png (800x800, 435K)

We're getting married!

Attached: 1553890452369.png (2332x2792, 2.11M)

Attached: 1F2D1EB2-5FC8-4139-8871-68EA0B0E2B9F.png (1095x1499, 1.32M)

Another good example is pic related.

Attached: 2572021-01.jpg (457x640, 48K)

What are the other reasons?

Attached: 1552859871156.jpg (1681x2048, 859K)

Attached: 51BSr84TKjL._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (349x499, 35K)

As Grandpa said,he will fall in love with the person he always observe,care and protect the most,becoming the new Lolikano for that person except this time he won't part way with her like how Lolikano did to him.

Her flustered faces

Attached: AACE0C85-46E3-472A-BC36-719F2B8392DF.jpg (387x348, 37K)

The difference is that there was nothing stopping Miku from confessing. She stopped herself because she she didn't reach her self-imposed goal.
In chapter 68 before the kiss, Nino resolves herself to not stop anymore.

Why is Itsuki being a bitch out of nowhere now? Negi is a hack.

>As Grandpa said,he will fall in love with the person he always observe,care and protect the most
LOVE has almost nothing to do with actual love.

Her true colours are coming out.

Why was Itsuki a prisoner?

>dat face when she said outrageous things

Stealing 40 cakes

what does that mean? miku is the third quintuplets ?

And her potato faces are the best, negi pls bring potato nino back

Attached: nino_potato.jpg (400x354, 26K)

Soon, the whole Kyoto will know about her love for Fuu-kun

Attached: 1553250607523.jpg (848x1200, 131K)

Eating Fuutarou's curry

I have a feeling I already read this post. Pasta?

Nisekoi: both girls
okami shounen: aoi
Naruto: nobody, but I think Hinata never had a cover while sakura had like two
Bleach: Ichigo vol1, Rukia vol2, Orihime vol3 iirc - but vol1 is called the death and the strawberry so yeah
Love Hina: always Naru
negima: asuna
Kaminomi: always keima or the goddesess, sometimes the reapers - chihiro only had a cover when the series was already on the two digits
yahari: yukino
haganai: yozora
saekano: I think it was eriri and utaha? no idea
to-love-ru: lala

Anything else?

If anything with how grandpa describe it,it actually sound more impressive than normal love considering that Fuutarou is a not even a family member to the quint.Observing gesture,emotion,tone etc. sounds like something you'd only do to someone you really care about.That or it because you are just a pervert.

Why do you fags like this poor man's Nisekoi so much?

Re:Zero
>Emilia
Konosuba
>Aqua

>poor man's Nisekoi

Fuutarou is cool. Raku is a nigger faggot.

Toaru : Index

The Bokuben thread is the other way.

But Fuutarou is a poor man and Raku is rich.

Really insecure.

fuu-kun is the exact opposite of Nisekoi MC whatever the fuck his name was

SUKI

Attached: 1553258354814.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Working was Poplar.

Yeah, that's why it got 3 seasons and the prequel got animated as well.

Eh?
Sorry, but I'm lost. What do you mean?

Wait, ignore. I JUST got the joke.

Attached: 1535207897330.jpg (264x629, 88K)

I was making a stupid joke. Poplar = popular

Attached: 1480009427760.gif (250x375, 495K)

Why are you still getting baited by the first girl meme? It's not that long ago that the friend of the main girl won at the end in a certain recent love triangle romance.
It's not that often but it does happen.

Hell I'm willing to bet that both 5toubun and Bokuben will finish without the first / main girl winning. Itsuki and MATH are both gonna lose.

Someone will fall for tha-
ah, too late

Cute dork

Attached: D2PoGYCVYAE-Pzl.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Stealing the spotlight from her sisters story arcs.

Judiciary system in Japan is shit if they put innocent people into prisons.

Attached: 15539447421252091389991.jpg (1920x2160, 596K)

Thats Miku job

Attached: mystery.jpg (378x368, 69K)

I want to fondle those fat cheeks

Attached: 1552845154275.png (800x800, 459K)

Everybody does

Attached: nino_potato_smile.png (266x321, 131K)

Attached: D25v5NwVAAA5ZXr.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

Ninofags were cancer since the beginning

I was always virgo though.

Attached: 1526222896884.png (305x419, 160K)

Her sisters got enough screentime already.

Attached: 1541719897294.png (2248x2152, 270K)

yeah, It's takeda time to shine, we need 1000+ panels with takeda now

Takeda will overtake Itsuki soon

It's good writing precisely because she didn't change that part of herself yet changed her attitude gradually. Speedreaders or shitposters.

Takeda's arc in Kyoto soon, lads

>before
Hate the guy for no particular reason, drug him twice and be an all round aggressive bitch to him
>after he showed up on a bike
OMG!! He's like so dreamy xdxd, I'll make him like me by force and act like a pushy, aggressive bitch

Good job proving him right.

How do we protect Fuu-kun's virginity from the Nino menace?
She's going to sneak into his room for sure.

Attached: 1553173439457.jpg (1977x1356, 204K)

Negi made Nino and Ichika breast look smaller but Miku still look kinda huge,what the hell.

not even a ninofag but

Attached: speeddemon.png (233x542, 121K)

>not even a ninofag
That's exactly what a Ninofag would say.
Anyway, my point was that Nino didn't change and she's still an annoying, aggressive bitch.

>she's still an annoying, aggressive bitch.
That's why I love her!

Attached: 73939451_p1.jpg (1978x3348, 3.86M)

Good job proving his point.

Why is Nino so fat?

Attached: 1552914886464.png (2100x3300, 3.14M)

Burgerlary.

>she finally decides to release her emotions and confesses to him twice
You make it sound like it was conscious but it was on impulse, based on pure emotion and I like it that way more.

Stole Fuutarou's heart

She's just so pretty with glasses on

Attached: 1553853619140.jpg (870x1200, 141K)

>based on pure emotion and I like it that way more.
So basically her panties got moist and she decided to confess

Sorry for the late reply buddy

Attached: 20190228_093522.png (240x224, 76K)

Anime just ended, where do I pick up the manga, friends?

it is possible for us to have a toubun visual novel one day ?

From chapter 1 so you can see how much they fucked up.

No you faggot learn to read and fuck off.

The best would be to read it from the start.
If you don't want to, you should start with chapter 33

That's terrible!

I hope I'll be able to play as one of the quints to seduce Fuutarou

Don't bother. He's been shitposting like that for months.

Yotsuba dubs will it so she can actually have a happy end.

I actually do wonder how Fuutarou feels about the idea that the Rena of his past could potentially be one of the quints. Last time he decided that it couldn't be them cause they're all morons, but now...

Attached: Imagination.jpg (936x576, 292K)

Oh god, user. Don't make me imagine this.

>imagination vs reality

Worst girl cosplays as best girl to gain popularity

Attached: file.png (906x516, 698K)

There already one by chink,but only for Miku

Attached: 1552702105737.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Miku > Itsuki > who cares

Is it fine now to post tieba-tier "evidences" like this now?

>Rena
Lolikano
>Last time he decided that it couldn't be them cause they're all morons, but now...
It's not like he decided that. He seemingly was wrong with his deduction so he went "Of course it couldn't have been you because you're dumb haha!" to hide it
>I wonder how he feels
Is it safe to assume he's known since finding out that Rena was their mother's name?
He hasn't changed his behaviour and wasn't trying to find her by himself.
Unless zooming in on lips was a distraction and in reality he was trying to find Lolikano

>oh neat crunchyroll uploaded a clip of the last episode
>mfw reading the YouTube comments

I'm going to screencap some of these

Attached: IMG_20190108_222207.jpg (480x465, 29K)

It's Miku so it's ok

>LHT

>Caring about youtube comments
Go back

It's going to be even worse for him when he realises she's grown into the stupidest quint of them all, Yotsuba.

That just grown up Miku with glasses.Look at the 5head.

Let me post my favorite. This is some big brain thinking

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-124359.jpg (1080x2160, 675K)

It took this long for reddit to notice this?

I wonder how she felt when Fuutarou had hopes lolikano would grow up to be smart. It's no wonder she didn't want to reveal herself, if she still remembers.

(Yikes!)

Attached: yikes.jpg (272x437, 31K)

Attached: futarou_confused.png (409x468, 170K)

I am sure this is just Ichika posting herself

Attached: Fuu-kun.jpg (463x582, 61K)

The average Mikufag low-key hates 1 and 2 (maybe 5) with passion and if their quint doesn't win, they are going to be the ones who will seethe the most.

Fuck you for making me need this

32 is a better place to pick up cause they skipped Raiha meeting the grandparents and Maruo's phone call

NIN NIN

I have 200 IQ, and reading this just made it plunge to the negatives.

>Lets follow Fuutarou's group around

Jesus Christ. Take a day off, you obnoxious cunt.

Attached: 73891235_p0.jpg (2026x2865, 2.71M)

>slithery snakes up to their usual tricks
Don't fall for their lies

Attached: IMG_20190330_210634.jpg (3600x1950, 526K)

Whotsuba?

My wife is so beautiful in this picture

They haven't even mentioned the font yet

Attached: 1549135289841.png (254x418, 90K)

Threadly reminder

Attached: 1553509819396.png (986x578, 486K)

Oh yeah, they used the same font as Miku right? It was obvious from the start that miku would be the bride given how much popular the "shy doormat girl that falls in love with the MC in 3 chapters" is with virgin neets.

Attached: 1553113138892.png (475x681, 296K)

Who the FUCK is this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 12 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I'm going to marry Miku!

Cute! CUTE! I need to learn to color manga panels again.

Attached: 1553573660929.jpg (728x2048, 705K)

Reminder the train is the representation of her feelings it won't crash until she stops loving him

Leave that to Mikubro, he's already on it.

wtf i want to fuck yotsuba now?

Attached: fdsfsd.jpg (328x674, 91K)

Itsuki. Or Mike.

>pink hair

Attached: it'sNino.png (281x376, 50K)

who makes this edits?

Attached: 1553919537292.jpg (641x960, 555K)

>Itsuki
Red
>Mike
Poop
>Bride
Pink

twitter.com/no_name0114/status/1111980450229043200

this guy draw a new fanart every day. He is crazy!

Attached: D26MC8dUwAAE4jw.jpg (1080x1920, 230K)

you mean that her breast scrunk?
absolutely disgusting

Reminder that Yotsuba is so irrelevant she doesn’t even get a solo magazine pinup.

What chapter did the anime end at again? So I know where to catch up.

>He is crazy!
Well, he's a ninofag.

Attached: 73939633_p0.jpg (1447x2047, 1.18M)

Yotsuba looks really lovely here

He's still alive? I've noticed that he was quiet in /c/ for a while if we're talking about the same user. I can't wait though.

Attached: D2bLfmWU0AAVhS3.jpeg.jpg (1237x2048, 280K)

read from the beginning honestly, though chapter 32 if I remember correctly.

If we go solely by color of hair used by Negi to distinguish the Quints, then it's either Itsuki, Nino, or Miku. With the proper lighting their hair colors can look like that.

look at her bro, who wouldnt want to impregnate that?

Exactly.

If the story doesn't abruptly change course, that's why I think we're going toward a Nino end. It's also, why I think Negi's showing us who the Bride is (Nino, of course), and hoping we're too distracted by Itsuki (and the obsession with the past) and others to notice.

The odd thing is that Itsuki isn't too obsessed with *her* past anymore. She's found her own dream for the future, but she sure is obsessed with Fuutarou's past. That will probably be her undoing, especially if she has feelings for him now.

Fuck off

Attached: toubun pin-up.jpg (2476x1992, 1.44M)

That's Miku.

Try and prove me wrong.

Attached: 73797382_p0.jpg (750x1334, 911K)

Itsuki is the first g-

Attached: firstgirl.png (635x743, 602K)

Miku is the one with dark ruby for the anime

You got the Itsuki pin-up? Looks like she is not wearing anything under that jacket

He's back.
>I can't wait though
Oh so you're that discord faggot that sniped the other coloring the colorfags were already doing and posted it on /c/

>Itsuki is the first girl
Finished it for you.

Attached: DkAXADvUYAAn3HL.jpg (1160x1200, 322K)

Yotsuba confirmed eternal side character.

Attached: yande.re 524144.jpg (4092x5929, 1.98M)

???????????????????????????????????
they are cousins or some shit?

Attached: sdf.jpg (720x588, 61K)

Attached: 1551572228391.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

33 or so
no you asshole

She's always lovely.

Attached: yotsuKyuut v2.png (1148x934, 599K)

>desperatly trying to close Itsuki's ravenous jaws so she can't gobble them all up
How horrifying

not as crazy as the nino shiiter spamming every thread till bump limit

She is totally nude under that

Attached: IMG_20190329_205236.png (184x203, 55K)

They have to. Otherwise Itsuki would take Fuu all for herself with none of them being able to challenge her.

Attached: 1525566431817.jpg (600x850, 107K)

She doesn't like him romantically, though.

What happens if you yank her ribbon off?

it's a very nonsensical reaching, but i will shout BRAVO NEGI if the madman does something like this

ANSWER ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based

Attached: yoyoyotsuba.png (307x192, 53K)

It's just the anime/studio being a bunch of dumbasses and using a random pic from the series.
Fuutarou's mother was literally never shown in the manga.

The ribbon is the only thing keeping her genki together. She will reach peak despair.

As far as I know Fuutamom's face hasn't been revealed in the manga. Itsuki would have seen the photo when she was freeloading at their house and commented on it.

how do they even pass with that shitty marks?
i think i will go studing in nip land if it is that easy there
here we need at least 50/100 to pass

Attached: xxcdfc.jpg (1100x554, 185K)

>Fuutarou's
you mean buutaro

Attached: 1553921599795.png (780x1200, 891K)

Quinthara!

Different grandparents.

Attached: 70.jpg (620x1082, 227K)

Needing 50/100 to pass is pretty shitty too. At my highschool you had to get 60 on non important subjects and 70 for core ones.

You will switch her despair mode on.

Attached: depressed 428.jpg (1344x762, 647K)

I want to comfort Yotsuba

She'll win, I know it!

I'd sooner take the Nino spam over the horse beastiality that was posted in one of these threads yesterday

Attached: 1550965782963.jpg (610x901, 109K)

So? All I said was she's first girl. Whether she likes romantically or not isn't the issue but rather whether she was introduced first or not which Itsuki was.

Forsaken Yotsuba is so hot. She will get the next volume cover.

I want to pet yotsuba's ribbons!

Attached: 1549977945494.png (1351x758, 1.35M)

what? it was 75/100 in my HS
granted it's the best in my city tho

still a NEET tho

2&3 best pair

Attached: 1553158107645.jpg (846x1200, 188K)

Jesus why did you remind us..

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: D0Fov-QU8AA-4rY.jpg (842x595, 82K)

Sorry, it just really showed how far into degeneracy these threads have gotten to.it's fine right now. Maybe because the burgers aren't up yet

I want to drink hot cocoa with Itsuki while snuggling with her and touching her soft belly.

Attached: Royale with cheese.jpg (683x1457, 676K)

30 is E and it count as a pass here.

hey! is there some chink user here ?
there is a nice fanfiction on /c someone posted today, but it's not translated yet.

>From my point of view, my sisters are evil!

Attached: 73956491_p0.jpg (673x1013, 453K)

How will the quints eliminate the bros?

Relax. Don't take it so seriously.

>30 is a pass
What the fuck? Are you in a special needs school?

I asked my Japanese friend yesterday. He confirmed it's like this in all of Japan.

They can't. Based Takeda has already seen through their bullshit and been trying to save Fuutarou

In my college it's the opposite. 45% for math, 50% for most subjects, and 60% for shit like "communication skills" and "searching and technological expression".
It's an electrical engineering/computing college.

>now
well, sometimes, very rarely, cancer miraculously goes away and the patient recovers
maybe it happens with terminal faggotry too and you're one of the lucky ones

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (1181x1418, 447K)

Some people just want the threads to slow down, it's understandable though.

subverts you expectations by not subverting them at all.
Itsuki is going to win, better accept i now than later

So you have 6 grades? A-F?

In my country 60% is minimum. In every field at any level of education. From elementary school to college.

Attached: D26HnPNVAAARf2Y.jpeg.jpg (2047x1109, 223K)

Gluttony is one of the 10 worst sins you can commit in most religions

Knowing her she probably caused some famine

Attached: nakano food transport company.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Sounds like here

>Then you're lost!

Attached: 1545569483261.gif (100x100, 5K)

I missed it. Can you repost it? I know you have it saved

Yep.For high school,at least.I assume that most of asian countries are the same.

itsuki is a fat retarded tryhard air head
so basicly everything a female lead needs (bride)

Eurofag?

It's 55% where I am, for both highschool and uni

Mangafags, who is most likely gonna win?

no you are a subhuman

My favourite girl.

Takeda

It's like that in 99% of europe.

yup

3 roses
2 gloves
1 earring
5 extra pounds

Fuutarou wins no matter what

that is some SZS shit

What does Yotsuba have?

Maeda. Canonically, the only character that got laid so far.

Not on the Balkan, haha, fuck my shithole...

I'm a friking Mikufag you twat, Jesus Christ go kill yourself. please.

4 nothing

fuck off retard

wtf is this

Attached: 37654673864.png (1071x839, 454K)

you first, ninoshitters next then our threads are free of cancer

Miky because of her popularity. If Negi makes someone else win his career is over and he could receive repercussion considering Miku is appealing to the kind of waifu idolfags who are known to be the cancer of society. If miku doesn't win we'll have another case like the kuroko no basket thing

Attached: Itsukute.png (305x571, 291K)

There's actually 2 extra flowers, so more 5 less 3. And 2 ribbon things in her waist.

She stays friends with all her sisters.

Attached: raihabowl_0.jpg (939x1402, 310K)

I'm sure your High school is superior to ours, here kids are basically allowed to run wild. There's no discipline, there's no respect, It's basically a daycare for Horny Fortnite addicts, and Girls who are glued to their cell phones.
I'd rather 1000 Nino fags then you.

So Mikufags are incels?

uhhhhhhhhhhm question
i realised that yotsuba has something to do with 4 but thought thought since the other names didnt have anything to do with counts they are not numbered
but if it think about it again itsuki something itsu first and nino nin was 5 if i reacall? the names are figures after all?

Retard, lurk more

Itsuki if Negi goes by tropes.
Miku if by popularity.
Nino if by foreshadowing.
Yotsuba if by surprise.
Ichika if by maximum bridge-burning.

Well I went to what can be argued to be the best high school in the country so I wouldn't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure we have lots of those too.

Me on the left

More like Hikomori

its proof that you are a subhuman worse then ninoshitters for defending the spamming
die with the spammers

guys she is too perfect an angel
she will win too easy
>the bried have short hair
>she is the loli
>\sci| fag math lover
best girl and best bride

Attached: angel.jpg (1280x738, 131K)

>There's actually 2 extra flowers, so more 5 less 3
How will Mikufags ever recover?

No, wait. The top is different. I guess this is a different bride. Are there other bride pics? They might be the 6 dresses

Please show me how Senpai

>lurk more
never reply to me ever again you piece of shit.

S-something like...4 lamps!

Attached: T25.png (1426x2048, 1.53M)

>Ichika if by maximum bridge-burning.
more like "by maximum Kino"

The Niconico poll about "who's most likely the bride" already have Itsuki above Miku, so most of the Nips already accepted a non-Miku ending will happen.

Yotsuba is the moth girl from Layers of White?... cripes Fuu is a hell of a drug.

,Nino is not first ? Seriously ?

Only Yea Forums believes Nino will actually win. And by Yea Forums I mean me.

I see 5. But there's probably more.

The bride has her hair bundled up. Not short.

Attached: 1515902148110.png (559x896, 336K)

Most people have thought except people who are unable to accept it.
why would she be first? shes too thirsty to win.

The niconico poll always had itsuki above miku

There are times where even science can't justify the initiative.

>Raiha

It's Itsuki.

Thirst is how she landed the bowl winning move

Attached: 73892551_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 711K)

When has the thirstiest girl won though?

In before Nino rapes him

when we see how Raiha reacts when she sees the bride (in the chapter/panel where the focus is on the bride's earring), it doesn't looks like she is close to her. So it doesn't looks like it can be Yotsuba or Itsuki

>too thirsty to win
Whoever it is, she needed to be thirsty to kiss him under the bell.

She can't keep winning!

Why would that matter? Nino is the bride. That's it.

Attached: 73905946_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 809K)

Retarded post. Go back to /r/eddit ESL-kun.

I don't think it's wise to assume that.
Maybe it's just that she's grown up and didn't want to disturb brides preparations?

Better bride coming through

Attached: bride.jpg (1672x1200, 1.72M)

no, miku & ichika is also thirsty, user. Nino is just straightforward

It's the same bride I think. You can see the 2 extra flowers and those ribbon things that kinda look like a rabbit's ears.

Attached: x1.jpg (1070x1600, 950K)

I would not be surprised, her sisters have already taken wrong steps, while on the other hand, Miku's crush has been extended throughout the manga, reaching its climax in scrambled eggs

Tsukasa is so cute.

Attached: 67651762_p0.jpg (900x1492, 178K)

Oh, I guess he fucked up the flowers on her head in

yeah, all 3 won't win though. It's probably Itsuki.

Superior pair coming through
24>23>25

Attached: D24F-3CU0AA3fyc.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 101K)

why the hell is the hair's color changing a lot?

And she's probably a 1000 years old Kaguya-hime from the moon.

>gloves up to her elbow
>gloves up to her wrists
QUALITY

Nino is the bride, though.

Itsuki just entered the thirstbowl last chapter.

That's the quints hair color from the start of the manga. Now all of them are different, so the bride is different too

Itsuki is thirsty since the kiss under the bell.

Only heroine so the waifu bait can win

Nope, the bowl entered her

>2 extra flowers and those ribbon things that kinda look like a rabbit's ears

mikubros...

Thirsty girls can't win.

I'm honestly fine with any pairing except for 1-3.
The whole thing between them is starting to get tiring. I thought Negi finally closed their subplot at the end of Scramble Eggs, but then THAT happened.

rabbits are Ninos thing though?

But she's hungry ?

So who won?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Gotoubun no Hanayome - 12 END [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.10_[2019.03.30_1 (1280x1718, 1.42M)

Who grabs the ring finger? That's the dead giveaway.

She's thirsty for curry

fuck you asshole
go suck your nino spammers micro penis shit eater

who hold his HAND

What the hell is this junk? It reads like a fanfiction written by a five years old kid.

fuck off we dont want your kind here
this is only spamming thread

Negi has been giving all of them hints so when the manga ends people will go "Wtf it was there all along. We should have realized it sooner"

>Fuutarou's arms are over the bride's shoulders
>You can't see the bride's hands which means she's raising both her arms towards his chest

It's over.

The other girls are cute but none of them enter the Nasabowl. It's comfy for some reason.

Whotsuba.

Ok, user. Please give me the hints that connect Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba or Itsuki to the bride.
And I don't mean appearance since they all look the same or "muh first girl!"

Itsuki can clear 5 bowls in the time her sisters clear 1.

Nino a shit

Whysuba

Bracelet means Nino.
We've been over this already. And let's not forget that it makes wishes come true. Nino's wish was to hold Fuutarou's hand at the bonfire

Nino a cute

idksuba

I thought she wanted to dance with him?

If that's true, then it might be Nino since she's the one who fits that the most.

Shut the fuck up Ichika

Hey look, a queentuplet ninja!

Fuutarou doesn't really remember what happened so he can't tell Maeda all of them were holding his hand. That means Maeda's still assuming Fuutarou and Ichika were dancing together. It's over

Attached: 0B6086FB-5D9F-43EA-9AB4-5F950B7596DF-1995-00000164FA175DBB.jpg (1426x2048, 1023K)

Attached: five fingers test.png (1039x633, 328K)

*teleports into your heart*

Nothin personnel Fuutarou

Different brides.
Fuuts' last trial is to guess which bride is the right one.

Every quints tried to give their hands to Fuutarou during the whole course of Field trip.
Ichika offers her in the shed,but stopped halfway
Yotsuba offers her during skii training,but Fuutarou declines
Nino offers her in the forest to Kintarou,but Fuutarou declines
Itsuki offers her in the cabin,and everyone ended up holding his fingers though
Miku is a bit weird because Fuutarou was the one that offer his hand to her

Nino, then

The actual wish comes before her invitation to the dance.
That's also where we learn that holding hands is enough.

Attached: x15.png (1370x2048, 890K)

An autistic Miku-hater who has nothing better to do.

Y-Yotsubros?

You can't possibly come to Yea Forums and not expect to come across some horse porn on a totally totally unrelated thread

Last time it happened to me we were discussing Group C race cars in /o/ of all places

Attached: 1552685088271.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

I don't care for Miku, but Muran drew her, so here

Attached: D26RCAlVAAAUkBE.jpg (849x1200, 94K)

Yotsuba wins she gets all dicks, you know in your heart this to be true

nino spammer are worse

What is this from?
Ring finger being hate sounds really funny and bitter if you imagine whoever said this was married

Some Senryuu Shoujo chapter I think.

The legend is sepecifically about holding it during the bonfire, though.
>Nino offers her in the forest to Kintarou,but Fuutarou declines
He gives her the bracelet instead which rolls back to Nino giving it back to him

just noticed the bride is doing this position

Fuuts should really take responsibility and make her a bride

You're really preachy for someone with shitloads of horse porn on his computer.
Is everything all right user?

Attached: 1548276775610.jpg (2048x2038, 552K)

>Molest
The translator is a stinking pervert.

If you are gonna shitpost do it good, its not even the same pose

Not just "worse". The worst.

Attached: D2LjkvgUwAEENUI.jpg orig.jpg (1447x1778, 239K)

There's more

Attached: x48.png (1800x1600, 933K)

She is the hamburglar.

You mean you doesn't? I'm waiting for some Nino bestiality

I come from a shit hole in the caribean and you fail a test with 70 out of 100, what the fuck is this

>you doesn't

Wtf 2345bros. What about our hints?

Attached: 1407115175877.png (5000x5000, 1.44M)

>you doesn't
Kek, dumb SEAmonkey

*don't
Fuck me.

you deserved that

Uhm, you do know test scores are subjective, right?
Like, you can make 2 tests, on the same subject, heck covering the same materials, and yet have it be harder to score 30 in one than 70 on the other.

>Wiliam Mason: Yotsuba with Mickey ears
Hell no! Keep disneyshit away from the quintuplets.

There are only Nino hints.

Maybe you have piss easy tests?
If someone's not going to work in a math-related field getting 30% on a math test is enough to conclude that they're not too retarded to live (according to society's standards, not mine).

Lewding the angel is never ok.
Fuuts must be punished for grabbing her holy ribbons!

Attached: D2JrI5HX0AAzShr.jpg orig.jpg (1056x651, 104K)

I didn't do anything bad! BESTiality is a patrician fetish

in the wedding Fuu is leaning towards her instead of away so of course it would change a bit but her is the only one to have an habit of putting her hands on Fuu's chest

He would be gentler.

Attached: 1553580713203.png (364x294, 103K)

HOLY SHIT MIKUBROS WE DID IT

Mikufags are turning into braindead chinks

He should upload his goodies on pixiv.

Attached: D1szSKrUgAA6OMO.jpg (1500x1999, 245K)

Don't encourage any of those crap.

Attached: kiss.png (677x574, 259K)

>That soothing Yotsuba
Cute.

Nah, so far 23 is best. I really do need more 24 interactions though.

I like the current comfy chapters, but I can't wait until we get to that supernatural stuff.

Attached: DXxU9_HV4AApLbc.jpg (600x665, 69K)

He does? Everything until that newest Yotsuba is up, I'm pretty sure.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2971611

Both are made from the same cloth if you know what I mean

Exactly, Nino puts her hands on her own chest while Miku puts hers on fuu's chest

*best

I've been in this place for 10 years, with time you wont be that upset when you see something as horrendous as horse dick

I just laugh at it and move on, kind of like what you should do with annoying ninofags

>he can't tell Maeda all of them were holding his hand
But he can totally tell him that he was sick and couldn't dance back then.

which manga come from?

Yotsubest

>implying they weren’t

>Mikufags are turning into braindead chinks
They already were, but I guess they are somehow worse since chink noticed the red herrings way sooner than them.

non weaboo here
what has miku to do with 3

You guys must be really bored.
So I thinks it good to end the party until we get spoilers in 2 days,okay?

Attached: IMG_20190329_224634.jpg (899x689, 61K)

Nino a shit

Nino and Ichika are more active
Even moreso with Yotsuba.
Miku is neet thicc.
Eatsuki is FAT

>Miku-hater
How? These edits are great.

Attached: 1547288906877.jpg (580x858, 65K)

>Quints keep following the Fuut crew
>Their attempts to get the Fuutlong are thwarted seemingly by accident at every turn
>Turns out, it was just Takeda making sure his bro gets to enjoy his school trip without being harrassed by big-breasted bimbos
>In the end Maeda gets closer to Fuuts behind his back

Each quint has a number. Ichika is 1, nino is 2, Miku is 3, Yotsuba is 4 and Itsuki is 5. Altogether they are the five fifths.

>Exactly, Nino puts her hands on her own chest
Yeah, exactly like here It's even the moment she decided to kiss him. A beautiful parallel

each quint name starts with their number, Mi means 3

No matter how you look at it, 30/100 is too low to be considered a passing score don't you think?

Nope. They are crap.

Then what did Maeda mean when he said "Fuutarou was also" after talking about the dance with his wife? Fuutarou can say he's sick but he doesn't need to do that if Maeda doesn't ask and accidentally keep that misunderstanding

i though Chinks being blind was just a meme but here you are

>Senryuu Shoujo
Pretty sure that font was never used in senryuu.

Nino is fat! FAT!

Attached: ninocolor82.png (944x1836, 1.91M)

Mae..who? Is that the guy who tried to force himself on Ichika?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1546014186505.png (285x240, 102K)

Why does it turn out this way?

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

Great counter-argument

she ate fuu-kun for dinner, of course she would gain some potatoes

Attached: nino_lick.jpg (574x370, 14K)

What does turn which way?

Attached: wdthttolt.png (364x323, 126K)

>Itsuki chapter last week
>no spoiler

Dind of wrong kind of right
I found it and it's from a Senryuu Shoujo x KO crossover.

Attached: 7.jpg (1536x2048, 229K)

W-why would she eat Fuu-kun for dinner?

Attached: 1525975516470.png (194x159, 36K)

>I see 5.

Attached: four_lights.jpg (274x184, 5K)

>Dind
Kind*

We thought anime ending would make the animeonlyfags go away but it's actually converting all of them to mangafags

Impregnating Miku!

Attached: pump and dump.jpg (2048x1152, 190K)

It's over. Ninobros won.

*The typesetter is a stinking pervert.
I guess I should explicitly translate all SFX in the future to avoid cases like this.
For reference: thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/kyu/

Because she couldnt defeat the cock

Attached: nino_cock.png (1070x1600, 796K)

I wish.

Attached: 1526223915420.png (295x283, 100K)

*best

No, it's subjective.
I could grab high-school level questions from the IMO that a lot of people going to grad school for maths would have a hard time with. My point being, even HS-level stuff can get arbitrarily hard, so the idea of a passing grade being too low without context(as long as that grade is greater than 0% of course) makes little sense.

I can't believe we...somehow did it Ichikabros

I just finished my exams and now you want to end the party, im sad now

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1105466339022364672.png (800x800, 437K)

Is that a reason to eat someone? I'm sure they could talk things out.

Attached: x5r.png (225x350, 96K)

Does anyone have that panel of Mik iku looking back at Itsuki with a yandere-like demeanor? I'd look myself but I dont remember the chapter number

Oh wow. I wasn't told there was a crossover.

Attached: 1533743676178.png (214x568, 113K)

Uesugi was also
bound by the legend.
the one that scared us in the courage test.
grabbing the bride's hand.
changing.

>Relying on KO of all things
This is actually sad.

Monday fucking when?

How did the exams go?

>each of the lamps has 3 sets of flowers

*Miku
holy shit

Did great, really happy atm. thanks for asking

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1108005665950162945.png (800x800, 407K)

Attached: ninoPosting.jpg (1164x1196, 663K)

based

It's lewd. But Nanako was spared.

>there are two people

Mikufags are actual retards.

That's good to hear

Attached: ninocolor81.png (1349x963, 1.67M)

Yeah, I see the nipples. Shame the colour page is grayscaled. I need to look up when it came out.

Attached: 1526250284524.png (243x224, 75K)

Reminder
2 - Ni 6 - No
2 - Fuuta 6 - Ro

I can see 4.

2 = Fu
Fuu = Wind
It's not the same thing.

Attached: 1526943595142.png (206x238, 35K)

Hadn't started yet?
Jesus, this is the thread before dying?

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

>Hadn't started yet?

Attached: 12315563157.png (197x324, 44K)

6 - No?

Are we killing it?

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1098970024868425728.png (800x900, 376K)

I hate most of you, this thread and everything it stands for. This has been one of the least pleasant experiences I have ever had in Yea Forums, and while I still like the series a lot, these threads bring me no joy.
See you for the next one. Or the spoiler thread much later, if I manage to regain self-control

Why so many newfags in his thread?

Attached: galatsuki.jpg (2395x3613, 1.61M)

What's wrong with Miku winning? At least she's not insufferable like Ichika or Nino.

Shh! It's the same!

isnt san 3?

I love you too

Attached: nino_smug.png (620x624, 530K)

And here we go again. These Nino spambots are despicable.

Attached: Nino90.png (427x463, 135K)

OH NONONO
it makes all sense now fuck

Attached: ninoSmug1.png (328x264, 118K)

why is she so hot?

Mi is from Mittsu which is 3

Anime was pretty big I guess.
But I am not one to talk. Nowadays I only tune in to see if something interesting happened on twitter or for spoilers/speed translations

Attached: 1525114814915.png (493x399, 160K)

All Xfags are insufferable. And if their girl wins their insufferableness will grow up to 11.

And the notXfags will be bitter forever. So has happened before. So will keep happening forever.

Attached: 1552732020136.jpg (1125x1853, 255K)

die already

There's more than one reading if I call correctly (the mi in mitsu).

Attached: count_to_potato.jpg (186x401, 27K)

Attached: 1530374587412.png (197x278, 53K)

Is it Monday yet?

Attached: 1552424009878.png (166x442, 110K)

Ok

Attached: 1551028486246.jpg (640x821, 147K)

>OH NONONO

Attached: 1527724239333.png (405x641, 239K)

What we spamm the thread again?
Let's roll ninobro!

Attached: dm6hsh.jpg (1024x1024, 851K)

japs have two words for each of the numbers up to 10
ichi and ni are from one, mi, yotsu and itsu from the other

>nino spammer

Attached: 73732106_p0.jpg (2267x3067, 407K)

fuck niponese
based

No. Go back to sleep and don't look back.
No one should have to see this.

Attached: 1552771201791.png (1654x1860, 2.07M)

Don’t ever stop posting Nino. These guys crave it. M-me, too.

nino!

Attached: nino_pixiv.net_member_illust.php_mode=manga&illust_id=73770763_1.jpg (871x1200, 614K)

FUCK NINO
Wew, almost forget to do this

Attached: 1552689116352.jpg (1447x2047, 203K)

Good job!

Attached: 73887717_p0.jpg (2000x2500, 1.89M)

Implying anyone would stop me

Attached: 73958211_p0.jpg (1630x2010, 1.64M)

Who has the best legs?

Attached: 1553933482434.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Attached: nino_wink.gif (729x728, 275K)

Attached: 73701956_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 1.04M)

A cat is fine too

I personally love pantyhose and thigh highs so it's a tie between Miku and Nino for me

Attached: 1553892048459.jpg (2480x3508, 3.99M)

Attached: 1552760405134.jpg (2480x3508, 943K)

This

The athlete or the fatso.
Choice between springy and extremely soft.

Rena should've named Itsuki as Go-rilla.

5 has the plumpiest
4 has the /fit/-est

Nino!

Attached: 50E2F7D0-13D8-42FA-8394-2D2F955FA18D.jpg (800x1329, 106K)

Attached: 73937026_p0.jpg (1433x2238, 1.04M)

Miku smelly legs

Attached: IMG_20190315_172748.jpg (1000x1412, 210K)

Yey let's spamm this shitty thread
Nino a best
BEST

Attached: Screenshot_20190329_215927.jpg (951x789, 194K)

4 looks too thin, the prude is hiding her fat legs so she's out.
Nino or Miku

miku a whore

Attached: 1547851786202.jpg (1445x1131, 253K)

Attached: 73708459_p0.jpg (4093x2894, 3.65M)

Attached: 73683846_p0.jpg (729x1032, 213K)

Attached: 73876007_p0.png (1378x1378, 899K)

Yes, spoiler in 5 minutes

Attached: 1552410375873.jpg (1736x2456, 519K)

>Randomly
Why in the blue hell didn't they delete this one is the better question.

Perfect indentation

Attached: 1552485564125.jpg (1447x1711, 200K)

Ugly
Fugly
Fucking ugly
Uglier than ugly
Ugliness incarnation
Ugly to the end
Uglytopia
Uglier than mud
Uglier and uglier
Ugly agenda
Ugly festishitst
?
Ugly brain
Suicidal UGLY masochist
Ugly butthole
Ugly ear
Ugly nose
Ugly shoulder
Ugly hag
Garbage.

Ninofags are ugly both inside and out no matter how I look at it. They most likely use their useless Ninospamming as a coping mechanism since all other quints are superior than her. Truly the most toxic quintbase.

cute pic of nino

What a party.

Attached: 1552414934617.jpg (1447x2047, 174K)

>Yotsuba is an angel
>Last to get her criminal version
I wonder what Negi is going to dress her as.

Sleep well

Attached: 1524160230678.jpg (1324x1593, 2.55M)

Last for Nino a shit

Attached: 1552410084461.jpg (4093x2894, 1.23M)

Uglino

Will we ever get our comfy threads back

Attached: 9EFD9D7B-E59D-4AAB-B481-EFA3E3F7A0BC.jpg (1056x407, 80K)

>last
It goes by their number order. Itsuki is the last

Doesn't have to be so strict. Yotsuba's 428 wouldn't work without breaking rules (2 is spelled tsuu, 8 can't be read as ba)
の on its side looks like a 6

Attached: 1552410152075.jpg (856x1200, 679K)

This is obnoxious

*cute

Attached: 1526943595137.png (101x283, 17K)

Fanart spamming in Yea Forums should be a bannable offence.

Give me the cream, user.

Attached: 73561673_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 3.49M)

Yeah, the kind where over half the people get food poisoning, the hosts call the cops on the retards that refuse to go home and I am pretty sure at least one person died in the bathroom.

Attached: 1549368492527.jpg (1007x1070, 133K)

Attached: IMG_20190329_150124.jpg (2048x1994, 639K)

>party
No. This isn't a party anymore. Let's just stop.

Attached: 1539611483918.png (861x673, 462K)

Itsuki is already out, she is a prisoner.
Probably couldn't run for it fast enough.

This may be the worst Toubun thread ever.

Ninobros should've nuked this thread.

She's not out. She was leaked by a shop. It always happens to one quint.

Attached: 1549374809976.jpg (1464x2048, 328K)

Partyfags need to get rekt.

I won't nuke the threads anymore after what happened last time I tried.

Attached: 1526206749464.png (202x275, 70K)

Itsuki's pic was a store leak, user is talking about Negi's reveals.
Negi goes by their number order.

Attached: illust_73958548_20190330_122935.jpg (1000x1388, 910K)

Attached: 1549374873310.jpg (768x768, 106K)

Yotsubest

Attached: 73920855_p0.jpg (1800x1800, 1.12M)

What happened?

Attached: 1549374948961.png (2039x1377, 2.08M)

Attached: 4ba.jpg (1394x2048, 303K)

Nuking isn't that worthy anymore because it takes more effort to nuke one than to create a new one. It's been a hot minute since last time I've nuked a thread.

>This may be the worst Toubun thread ever.
>may
The fact you are not sure is so telling of what kind of shithole these have become.
Forget becoming an otter for 5toubun, I am an otter for these awful threads instead.

Your post triggered 3 Ninofags.

Attached: 1549375014179.jpg (776x1105, 90K)

user, where did Ninofags touch you? This much obsession is unhealthy. Get some help.

Attached: 1549375079589.jpg (1200x1600, 221K)

I think I know which thread you're talking about, I was posting with you. RIP pass

Attached: IMG_20190329_150218.jpg (918x1087, 83K)

Good post

What are the jannies doing? Why don't they get rid of the shitposters?

I found a way to improve the thread, lads. We just need to stop talking about the bride

Attached: 1549377430854.jpg (1612x1873, 595K)

But what do we talk about then.....

>replying to a shitposter

Attached: 73597246_p0.png (1447x2039, 1.9M)

Attached: illust_73958253_20190330_122938.jpg (1512x2098, 3.41M)

Got banned. The user who was posting with NinoArt filename yesterday probably had the same happen to him, because I haven't seen him since the thread the shit first went down.

RIP. I'm glad to at least know mods are doing something, but I wish they cracked down on people who actually destroy these threads.

Attached: 1530706692449.png (1150x1344, 1.9M)

>We just need to stop talking about the bride
CtrlF "Nino" 129 found
It's impossible

Attached: 72859859_p0.jpg (2700x3928, 2.4M)

Attached: 1553886077743.png (893x893, 768K)

My groom Fuutarou

What happened?

Not as unhealthy as your spamming obsession.

Can't wait for Nino to manhandle Fuutarou

Attached: 73306535_p0.jpg (1350x1900, 1.28M)