Shield hero 12

Real fuckin quality here

Attached: jasonandtheargonauts1963.png (1340x1420, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/9iurouS1muM1FMn/status/1111481019134173184
pastebin.com/BAwfdD9T
pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq
pastebin.com/HkrsVM1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie. I didn't noticed in the, what, 1 second the cgi was on screen? The quality was indeed in Melty expressions. After Shieldbro just rejects her the second time, you can actually see how much she wanna cry. Amazing stuff indeed.

Is this the last episode? With the turn-based combat vs Miko-girl, I sure hope this is a 24 cour.

It's a 25 cour.

i didnt even noticed it until u pointed it now

Thank god. That fucking turn-based combat QUALITY isn't enough for that to be the "ending".

>cour = episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.59_[2019.03.24_14.29.44].jpg (1737x1080, 346K)

Holy shit, that's like 6 Years worth of anime.

I want my own metly for playing Melty blood

Anyone got the link for the spear hero pastebin? Any updates from the based user yet?

What am I supposed to be seeing

nice, i don' have any arc pics on me

I hope there be more angry Melty moments

>this is QUALITY
Some of you guys have never seen Overlord and it shows

>It's a 25 cour.
We pokemon now

You are like a little baby
watch this,,

Attached: tate no yuusha no QUALITY.jpg (1274x5704, 1.57M)

Naofumi makes me TINGLE.

Attached: 1545587279239.webm (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Is melty gonna join them on their trip to the other country? I want more melty.

Attached: 1553934173717~01.png (391x402, 162K)

>anime is pushing trash to be more sympathetic
Wait, are they expecting we're going to enough seasons to reach best girl arc?

Yes, But after the whole assasination attempt is cleared she will stay in the castle.

Is that some Melty upskirt I see?

I don't think Melty was there.

Imagine

>stills
>Quality
Lurk 2 years before posting faggot.

Are you retarded? Stills can be QUALITY.

Doraemon

It's no secret that most QUALITY stills are in-between frames.
They don't look nearly as bad if you watch them in animation

Attached: 1551799587398.png (1028x621, 949K)

What are in-betweens? Seriosuly if you want to talk about Quality or animation at least do some research before talking.

>25 cour

Attached: 1511024725716.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

That's fine, I figured that'd be the case. I just want some bonding with the main cast and clearing up their misunderstandings. I just want to see her happy. No more of pic related.

Attached: 1552007885866.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

Attached: +99 to all stats.png (1061x1528, 611K)

holy shit do they really have enough material to fill 300 episodes?

>It's a 25 cour.

Attached: 1525259510896.png (323x320, 114K)

Kek. I've seen exact scene at so many different cons. Hotel rooms full of trashy cosplayers chasing the buzz at noon that they started at breakfast.

Melty is annoying. She shouldn't mouth off at Naofumi when she has no idea what has happened. The comment about him relying on the King's financing was embarrassing.

Yeah man just look at these inbetween frames, not QUALITY stills at all, the show actually looks good in motion.

Attached: imoimo quality.jpg (1936x1936, 250K)

>It's no secret that most QUALITY stills are in-between frames.
>most
Nigga read

Cours on cours on cours

That picture wasn't actually about showing the stills, it was highlighting are the continuity errors with the fallen characters straight up disappearing, reappearing and changing places.

BASED Naofumi. Inbred monarch blown the fuck out. How will he EVER recover?

that's bitch i think

You mean.. no cute princess hijinks?

WHY!?

>The comment about him relying on the King's financing was embarrassing.
It was pretty funny, he must have felt incredibly smug

this
i loved how ballsy the Shield was this episode. he is the rising power in the world and he will no longer put up with shit.

Now this is the kind of shit I signed up for when I started this series

Should have killed him. Queen wouldn't only forgive shield, but she'd apologize with her body.

Attached: 1551343440312.png (1300x1600, 1.21M)

And her daughter's body

Only melty's though, bitch would be slowly asphyxiated as she watched her mother and sister impregnated.

Attached: 1552614354572.jpg (855x1000, 236K)

it's cours all the way down

>cour
>spelling it incorrectly

why watch this shit
its literally
>take a shit on naofumi
the anime

Because I'm having fun with it, specially in the part when is Naofumi taking a shit on others

I wish i could have fun

Whatever do you mean?

Attached: 1541546716209.jpg (1689x950, 213K)

>you can actually see how much she wanna cry
well i can't blame her,both the shield and the king are retards

btw i am a animeonlyfag. Why the new oneshotting skill did nothing to the hime girl? she'd have a few holes with the spikes inside the shield prison and the iron maiden

Anyone can have fun if they try hard enough!

It isn't one-shot, it just has a high attack power.

Glass made of pure cultivation and powerlevels.

[Spolier]She's from a race of half-ghost people and one of her attributes is that she's almost immune to physichal damage. She also has some serious downsides too.[/Spoiler]

Also Naofumi's too weak at that point. The other 3 fags makes him looks like he's OP but he's not.

YOU FUCKED UP

Attached: 1527779047377.gif (600x338, 346K)

> squash and stretch
> bad animation
Wow, we've got an expert here

why did the king mention naofumi has powers not belonging to the shield?
i mean, why did he imply the rage shield skills are not from the shield skill sets? how much info does he has about the legendary shield?
am I overthinking it?

He's former Cane hero what do you think

I am an anime pleb. I don't know muchshit about the show but the stuff you guys spoil from time to time.
So the reason he has info about him is because he met the past legendary heroes, right?

And because he was holding one of the vassal weapons himself, they're not legendary tier like 4 heroes, but still powerful and probably operate with the same principle. So yeah, Trash knew how to develop legendary weapons from the get go and didn't tell anything to any of the heroes.

Not what I said.
And I literally went to an art school, retard.
My point was you can take any in-between and it'll look goofy.

Imagine somebody records you doing an everyday activity, and then watches it frame by frame. There are going to be a couple of frames where you look like a doofus.
In your case it'll be the whole clip

12 is a nice number.

Melty lewds when?

>went to art school
>calls someone else a retard
Slow down there Rembrandt

Hey man, I can be a retard and call other people retards.
Everybody else on this website does it.

whats wrong with spear pedo?
why is he so obsessed with firo?

Attached: pedospear.jpg (685x473, 88K)

Firo is a little loli, small and flat!
Her cheeks are for pinching, her head is for pats. She is not for LEWDING, remember that!
The FBI will find you, no matter what.

Attached: fbi.jpg (715x429, 31K)

Just select the text and press Ctrl + S you moron.

Filorians are his last cutesex reprise in a world filled with disgusting female pigs.
And Firo is queen of them all.

Attached: 1526211210661.jpg (1676x943, 829K)

He's obviously phoneposting

Attached: 1551205341853.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

pic related happens to him

Attached: oink.jpg (602x590, 102K)

Phoneposting should be a bannable offense.

>pic related happens to him
whats the context of this?

Red the fucking novels, or even manga.

>whats the context of this?
oink

Attached: pig-face.jpg (700x467, 29K)

How many times has it been explained already? Almost every thread?
There's even an app that has a spoiler function. These kids are the fucking worst. Hiro just just make phone poster pay for a pass just to post.

One day a princess was kidnapped.

Attached: 1544523530606.jpg (1920x928, 139K)

is this what i think it is?

Attached: OH_MY_GOD.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Angel moe consumes him

kek, it fits

>le FBI meme
>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/

Attacks work on her like anyone else. The thing is that she's too strong, and naofumi too weak.

My daughterwife.

Attached: __iwatani_naofumi_and_raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_miri_ago550421__4e3187437c14726 (827x1169, 870K)

post nudes

Imagine what?

She looks exactly like his waifu (Flonne)

No.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_potekite__ad95b3427e74311e074adefb04479799.jpg (1196x1233, 206K)

How new?

Attached: 1548523239917.png (1600x1552, 2.16M)

Spear > Shield

Based loli putting the old hag on her place

Attached: 1553722257831.png (1280x1440, 1.19M)

fug didn't mean to quote

which one won out in that old proverb?

oh I tried,

That's a paradox, is it not?
There's no answer.

yeah I should get around to playing paradox

One that isn't a shitty stick.

Not hard enough

oh my god did I try
I tried all the time
in this institution

Till she gets raped.

Attached: 1525167731960.jpg (831x568, 101K)

Bitch betrays him.
Firo comforts him by saying cheer up.

Now he only sees female birds as love interrests but women of anny kind get auto-censored into pigs by his brain.

Except few decent ones.

Attached: 1549202543879.jpg (1035x858, 198K)

B A S T E

She get's scissored by the dumb bird and joins the bird fucker club like Speardumb.

She gets raped by Firo.

oink

Attached: 1553735794482.jpg (1200x1029, 638K)

I was under impression that was consensual bird sex.

No.

Bird goes into heat.

Tries to go after Naofumi.

He blocks it...heh.

Firo: ''A loli is fine too.'' *unzips human form.

Melty: ''No! Birdie, no!''

And Naofumi ended up marrying the bird fucking princes afterwards to apologize for it... Way to cuck him self.

Format your post like a human being and I might consider reading it and maybe responding.

I

SPACE

HOWEVER

THE

FUCK

I

WANT

But you already

Responded.

kuh.. shield...!

Melty is my wife

Wow, fag.

I want to cuddle with your wife

>Not wanting to fuck bitch while slowly asphyxiating her

you can have her sister

>using the old and busted version

Vassal weapons are what they call them in Glass' world. Seven Star weapons are what they are called in this world. Both are absolutely legendary tier, but the king has shit stats now due to age and lack of training and even though he was a legendary mage general in his prime his stats pale in comparison to any really developed hero.

So... listen a cour is like a block. A segment of a season. Shield Hero is a 2-cour with 12 to 13 episodes per cour it is looking like.

It is cour. It's French. I don't know what the fuck you are thinking of but coir is hair or fiber, core is a center or nucleus, and choir sings, ya dingus.

Age is a factor but the problem is that his weapon left him

not him, but it hppened like this:
>Firo goes into heat and wants Naofumi to fuckher for the sole purpose of procreation
>"ppfff... no way fag"
>Shield throws loli princess on Firo and uses Shield Prison to lock them up
>Naofumi sacrified loli's virginity to save himself for Racoon/Tanuki girl
Have to mention, Firo is a magical beast with the ability to transform into a loli. Since she's not a human, the spear's cursed series doesn't count Firo's loli form as a "woman" so she's not perceived by him as a pig faced girl.

>Since she's not a human, the spear's cursed series doesn't count Firo's loli form as a "woman" so she's not perceived by him as a pig faced girl.
not exactly, even if that weren't the case, motoyasu's object of obsession/love/lust is firo. In his mind she's the one and only

>no dick
Not a rape then.

yet in the spin off, spearfag can clearly see other queen filolials in their loli form normally

I'm going to marry Melty!

Because birbs are pure! PURE!

that's because of what you said, and because firo being a filorial he's also obsessed with them. I'm just saying that firo is special among them.

erm user, you gotta read what the law says about rape.
t. user in his first year in law school

>special

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU HEAR ME!!!
THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!

Attached: one spear to rule them all.jpg (715x487, 135K)

I'm gonna order a mc chicken now

>carpet munchers
>rape
That's silly.

Attached: 73962988_p0.png (1024x1024, 499K)

Gee... I wonder WHY

Off with his head

Will the madman even be satisfied?

btw, what do you think about the anime's pace, shieldbro?
imo, the pace is so weird, we might get to the pope fight in 5 or so episodes.

He has a wholeloli/shota army now, but he's still not satisfied.

No rare firo gatcha drop yet

Is she gonna marry Naofumi this time around in the novels?

perhaps in 6-7, there's still a lot to be seen.

And she's an SSR

>Naofumi married Melty
Absolutely based

I hope so

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm genuinely impressed how they use very minimal CG for this show. Only thing I spotted are Horses and Filo. Even the skeleton monsters are hand drawn

Attached: 1551621211177.webm (578x646, 484K)

twitter.com/9iurouS1muM1FMn/status/1111481019134173184

Takuji Miyamoto is directing the second opening. He's a student of the legendary Shinya Ohira so hopefully he gets to use his unique animation style. Pic related is Raphtalia drawn in his own style.

Attached: D2zB5BgU4AAoG0a.jpg:orig.jpg (2339x1654, 368K)

Oh we get a new opening? Nice

You can feel the pain

not really? she was not pedo bait by then

What a cute hamster.

>There was an event today in japan where they premiered episode 13
>the new opening shows L'Arc and the naval battle

Wait whaaaaat.

Yeah it is French fuckwit, "cours" isn't a plural, it's the word. A show can have one cours, it can also have two, three, or four cours. "cour" doesn't mean anything in this context.

Attached: 1408775062517.jpg (304x256, 16K)

>other people are saying the same
OH god this is going to be great. We'll see best boi l'arc and therese being a slut for jewels.

Attached: 1501381864402.jpg (831x666, 230K)

i told you the pace was fast as fuck
wonder if we'll get a second season...
reminder the first season was a 4 years project from KC, thats why it doesn't look so shitty and the QUALITY count was low

Well, maybe they'll take it easier next season and adapt 4 volumes instead of 5.

kek, you can see the skilltree ofthe other heroes in the first OP

>4 years project
really? 4 years? that's a fucking lot of time for a 25 ep season

Really? They are going fast

And to think the current social climate wasn't a thing back then. And the Webnovel itself dated a few years before even that time.

fuck man
at this rate we'll have season 2 in 2022.
the hype will be gone due to isekai LN losing steam and PC culture going wild lately.

How much of a gap is there between the LN and manga?

The manga is starting to cover volume 7 of the LN.
There are 21 LN volumes right now.

Ah cool. I finally caught up with the manga and want to read more into the story so I might give it a read.

His worlds version of Flonne from Disgaea is his waifu, this is a real character trait of his.

Attached: 34677434.png (783x1035, 527K)

so were they going to assassinate melty and then blame it on shield hero?

Yes, and if that failed they are going to say he abducted her.

oh well, shield hero is heading towards shieldcity or whatever it's name is where i assume he's going to be hailed a huge savoir since the kingdom is named after him

i want to see what the other heroes reactions are to when they hear shield hero abducted the princess

Read vol 13

>he doesn't know
do what this man of culture said

The island arcs great, but I want to see the knight girl that comes later get animated.

I don't see it

S2 material.

CG horse

QUALITY jokes aside this adaptation is much better than goblin slayers adaptation

didn't JC staff animate Gobbo Killa?

Goblin was White Fox

meh, both studios are pretty shit anyways

I'll never forgive them for making the armor cgi

You are a stupid niggerfaggot from thinking like that,white fox is based because goblin slayer was a excellent series. They make care about the characters, instead of watching isekai garbage,go get better taste.

okay question

why did they try to assassinate melty when she was like 50 feet away which gave shield hero plenty of time to react and defend her

why didnt they just kill her the moment she stepped out of the wagon while shield hero and his party were still chilling at their camp

kino taste
you got so far, but in the end it didnt even matter
cute! i love 3D now!
the merchant
no, melty appoints him as archduke, while "conventiently forgetting" that the position of archduke in melromarc defacto makes him her husbando
the only cucking that happens is fohl gets cucked by naofumi (and the crepe tree), alta ges cucked by fohl, raphtalia is cucked by atla, sadeena gets cucked by raphtalia, melty is cucked by everyone, and filo is banished to the birbzone

>Spoiler
I can only get so erect

Question to the LN fags out there, does it seems like that the LN won't pull the same bullshit ending as the WN? I have been holding off on reading it because of that.

Why they have smoke on their pussys?

They changed the final boss from bitch goddess who makes worlds and their people suffer for shits n giggles to a world full of immortal assholes bored with life and make worlds and their heroes collide for their amusement.

They are steamin hot

Does the romance between the Squirrel Woman continue after the beginning? Besides Usagi Drop, I never really mind that kind of stuff, but this gets under my skin.

Attached: sc1duv1g9bj21.jpg (1431x1451, 119K)

In the original web novel sort of, they get together at the end. But the LN is changing things around so who knows what will happen.

My daughterwife.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_kiseki_cblyc__d26bb5c2aac630cc42dad6eb1944c3af.jpg (3600x4800, 2.85M)

They can't and naofumi is the personification of "no way fag"

>S1 ends up in a cliffhanger
I don't think it has enough episodes to shove both naval and turtle arc

It is an example of people looking very hard for things to hate. It was such a brief moment I don't even remember seeing what the horses were doing.

Well we are talking about it from a japanese lens so your french shit doesn't matter. Just like deconstruction doesn't mean what Derrida says it means.

Attached: 1552774295617.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

I have translated spear hero wn ch 38: pastebin.com/BAwfdD9T

Kitamura "the Love Hunter" "one pig's worth of protection is not enough" "Hahaha I killed your father the same way!" Motoyasu

previously on Yea Forums, pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq

He is a man with excellent tastes.

>they get together at the end
I want this. im kinda holding off on watching the anime because i want naofumi to end with raphtalia

At the end of the anime or the end of the LNs? Doubtful with the former unless the do an actual original ending. Who know with either at this point, though I think the show did want highlight their relationship more.

Well there's no chance the anime will have that unless they go full original on it, but who knows what will happen in the novels

huh, interesting

Reminder that Motoyasu has had sex.

See you later shield virgins.

Bird cloaca doesn't count

he ddidn't do a bird. He did bitch

That's even worse

I know.

i wish

Glass voice makes me diamond

I have added a translator's preface: pastebin.com/HkrsVM1N
>filolial appears to be the intended English translation on the author's part since filolial -> fi-loli-al -> fial loli -> f(Japanese hyphen)al loli -> fowl loli. Filolials are literally fowl lolis.

Vol 21 explains the meaning behind the word filorial/filolial.

what is the meaning of the word filolial

the name of someone's dead waifu appended with an L.

I've been here for 7 years and first time I hear about that. Not gonna lie.

>Flonne
Fallen Angel Flonne best Flonne.

Attached: 1546589424435.jpg (1700x1200, 425K)

>each alternative Japan has its own version of Disgaea
Pretty based

>tfw a multiverse full of overlord zettas
but who is the most badass of them all?

BOMP

Let's not die

This. Honestly, I loved her design after that point.

will there be a break before the next cour starts?

I want to stick my PENIS inside MIRELIA'S royal PUSSY!

No

absolutely BASED

Best birb

Attached: 73970472.jpg (1001x1200, 767K)

Does she have cloaca?

I still think Filo would be better if she remained a bird and didn't transform into a loli for the sake of harem shenanigans.

If I see this smug goddamn bird one more time...

Attached: look_at_this_smug_bird.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Yeah me too, she could be better just as a pet.
Luckily later we got Raph-chan and Gaelion jr. who fills that role.

don't forget about raph-chan #2

That scene was great. Naofumi straight up saying "we saw nothing".