Shingeki no Farmer

Shitposting and shipping aside, why is Isayama taking so long to give us Eren and Historia's POV. The threads have gone to complete shit because of this. Just reveal Eren to be the father and be done with it. It also makes no sense to drag this shit this long if farmer is the father

Attached: tumblr_pbcfk4VuFK1tl6jy5o1_640.jpg (580x839, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWSR17vEVBw
pastebin.com/NHzSct1P
instaud.io/3uln
quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy/answer/Taylor-Jane-46
youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Levi
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he doesn't want to destroy WIT's anime marketing when the previous season bombed and he needs EVEN more time to prepare japanese for the obvious twist aka Eren is the father (SJWs sperging after this post soon)

>previous season bombed
Are the BD sales really that bad? I mean I know they butchered the arc but still I though nips still liked the anime.

How can dyke get pregnant?

FARMER KING

Farmer cured her.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT SLUTORIA YOU STUPID FUCK!@!

Attached: 34f.png (600x600, 225K)

>When you've been a carpet muncher for so long but gotta go straight to save your island

Except she's not saving anyone but herself and Zeke, here.

>imagine being this dumb

will save the world.

sex with Hisu

EREN WOULD NEVER

>The virgin Araki

>The Chad Isayama

Attached: 1542632325917.png (2208x1242, 3.37M)

Not that guy, but I genuinely hope that it's the farmer who's the father. Yes, yes, I know it's an unusual choice narrative-wise, but...

First, it shuffles Historia off the stage. It preps everyone for the oncoming Titan War. Basically, this means Historia's no longer important and doesn't have as much of a starring role. (I mean, once you're Queen, you can't really go anywhere from there.)

More, it makes a lot of narrative sense not to fuck Eren. Eren is going to die, and he's going to die very soon. He's not like Armin who has a decade left, Eren has a handful of years and he's likely going to perish in doing whatever he's attempting. I can't imagine anything else that would set you up for disaster.

I also like the idea that not everything's part of the great story, Historia just fucked someone unrelated to the oncoming coup, the conspiracy and so on. She could've picked a noble or someone from the Survey Corps, but she wanted someone who had nothing to do with all this.

I would argue she doesn't even saving Zeke because he'd be fed to a placeholder till she gives birth.

Well, a) Isayama keeps showing Historia in the flashbacks and mentioning her, so she won't be forgotten; b) A dying hero leaving a child behind was a trope since times immemorial

>t. Benji

>she wanted someone who had nothing to do with all this
Oh, and this is why she choose her childhood bully in the manga by the mangaka who utterly despise bullies.
I see, I see.

>EHniggers in denial

Dude. Look into the literary devices. The look Historia gave to the farmer has nothing to do with a bad mood of something. It's a narrative tool used by Isayama to show that she absolutely hates this guy. He used that because of the basic 'Show, not tell' rule.
And by choosing anybody to get pregnant and to evade eating Zeke, Historia invariably pulling that person into her conspiracy. So you're wrong here, too.

woof

Attached: attack-on-titan-mikasa-crying-997148-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 42K)

Even nip fujos are threatened by EH, EH anti thread (basically hate thread) is the most active anti thread in 2ch/5ch currently. Weird for something that is supposed to be just delusion from here according to dykes.

The desperation in your post is too obvious to miss.

From what I see in these threads, I'm kinda glad I dropped this when I predicted the info in the basement. It seems like things have really changed for the worst since.

When it comes to desperation, there's only one thing I'm genuinely afraid of. I'm genuinely afraid that Eren is going to do the Zero Requiem thing. That's what I fear, I'm badly worried he's going to do one of two things that would be really, really retarded.

The first possibility is that he removes the Power of Titans from the Eldian race. Then, the armies seeking to wipe them out inexplicably go "Oh, okay, they're not a threat any longer, let's go home" ignoring the centuries of race-hatred that brought them to that point.

The other really stupid alternative is that Eren is going to take the blame for all this shit, and die like Jesus for everyone's sins (Or alternatively, a Gundam protagonist). Either ending is going to be shit, I want to see millions of people turned to mulch by the power of the Titans.

It changed for the good during the Marley arc, the chapters around ch.100 were the best in the manga. Then El Gablino crashed the plot.

I dont think farmer being the father would change Eren not liking Mikasa or EL being a delusion and bait for fujos (aka trash women)

The arc after the basement was too good, the current arc is just too slow and SJWs and LGBT are always in damage control mode. Not like Eren being the father would fix all these months of nothing

What's really stupid is Eren going out of his way to alienate his friends. Sure, he's going to die for the sins of the world or whatever, but all he really needed to say to get them on his side (for a more cynical ending) would be something like:

> "Armin, Mikasa, it's ME. I know what I'm doing, but I can't do it without you."
> "Trust me - We've been through so much together. Have I ever steered you guys wrong?"

>More, it makes a lot of narrative sense not to fuck Eren. Eren is going to die, and he's going to die very soon.
So Historia forced herself to live with farmer till he dies?

Yes, this is why she married him~ WAIT A SEC

I'm not sure what you mean, but let me put it this way.

Will you fuck a girl who is going to die in a handful of years, and open yourself up to heartbreak (As well as your children growing up without a mother)? Or will you marry a girl who will live as long as you will?

The farmer is probably another yaegerist, even him would notice Historias face. This is why Isayama refused to give us a real conversation between them in all these months and in all these pages.

Please, drop this IRL examples shit. We are talking about a work of fiction here.

Link?

>ITT: EHfags delusions

not him but there are people who have kids before they die because they don't want to leave this world without children.
>Or will you marry a girl who will live as long as you will?
Why wouldnt she choose a guy who defended her and that will disappear forever instead of a guy she doesnt know if she can deal with him during decades?

Exactly. This is an old-established trope.

Predicting shit does not make you "EHfag". You are just retarded and the rest have to deal with your retardation.

>a guy she doesnt know
Worse, she knows him as her childhood bully.

In fact the "live through your children" is a trope nips and many others love. Grisha and others passed their problems to their children and Eren seems to want to solve everything by himself, making the child (most probably his child) his.
Seriously snktards are too stupid if you cannot understand the manga after so many threads.

>stop reading a while ago because lost interest
>see the shitposting here and find it funny
>catch up in a night
Jesus it’s obvious as hell that Eren is not the father, are shippers so delusional that they can’t understand this? Will they need a full sex scene to drill into their brains that Historia and Eren didn’t fuck? And also why has the quality dropped so bad, this manga has fallen off a cliff. Just finish it up Jesus

>Eren
>Historia
>Sexual attraction
talk about delusions. Eren will die a single faggot, he is shallow and bitter person.

>THE GABO break from prison killing guards right, front and center
>THE GABO met a girl who is adopter sister of a woman she killed
>THE GABO was taken to a restaurant where works a guy who may have fucked said woman
And people still trying to apply real world logic to SnK.

Dude you are so desperate, your ship is dead, move on.

'Obvious as hell' isn't a very convincing argument, don't you think?

I really don't understand why they keep her alive. Realistically speaking, she'd have died right after she shot Sasha. If she wasn't shot dead, a pissed-off commando would've kicked her off the blimp.

Then again, if she dies, we know that we're headed for a substantially darker ending.

As obvious as that Eren genuinely agreed to the Zeke's plan, right?

ip didn't move so you can guess who it is

My ship is alive in my heart, Annie and Eren is how the series should’ve went. Not him dying dead and alone

This is the official announcement for Yea Forums sings "Red Swan".

How to participate (you don't have to sing well to participate):

>Plug in headphones to your computer/phone/tablet/etc.
>Use a mic (computer, phone, doesn't matter) to record yourself singing along to Red Swan.
>Convert the recording file to mp3, if it's not already
>Send the file to [email protected]
>???
>Profit

The deadline is April 20th. Expect shitty Youtube video to come out between April 25th - May 1st.

Please sing along to this video specifically: youtube.com/watch?v=MWSR17vEVBw

Lyrics: pastebin.com/NHzSct1P

Current preview: instaud.io/3uln (RIP mixtape.moe)

Attached: you.png (764x661, 22K)

>he is shallow and bitter person.
I think you need to re-read the manga.

>pulls out a 500 IQ deduction out of his pants
>says that a girl who tragically lost her love interest decided to have a baby with a guy she has never liked and has complicated history with
>desperate
Eren is a definition of angry manlet. He will die alone, that was obvious since the time he got his butt kicked by blonde.

The ErwLfujo skips parts with Eren unless he is Mikasas prize.

Marley arc was really good. It's this current arc that's not going well so far

>Will they need a full sex scene to drill into their brains that Historia and Eren didn’t fuck?
How about giving the "real father" a name and a face? I'm sure that would help readers taking him more seriously as a contender for this Maury drama that went on for far too long

Ok, I will ask: which one was your ship?

user who hurt you?

>lost her love interest
That's a hearty laugh from me. Both Ymir and Eren worked to shape the real Historia back from her Krista persona, but Historia was never in love with Ymir. And after Historia gave Eren her harsh medicine, she has been saying that she will be his ally even if the whole world will turn against him.

>There are still people out there that ship Eren X Annie.

How will they name their baby?

Attached: cute AND CANON.png (910x960, 1020K)

>implying he matters at all
He only exists as a plot device in the hacks attempt to make this a deep moment in that she sacrifices herself by getting impregnated by a literal who so that she’s able to try to save her people.

>EAfat(pedo)
fuck off

CHADsayama

Eren - alone
Mikasa - moves on
Historia - random cute farmer-kun
Armin - random cute

>attention whore
hey ledditor

>Isayama has the most retarded fanbase confirmed

seething

>drop it at it’s peak so that I still enjoy AnniexEren
>come back and blitz the manga in one night
>have little emotional attachment to new characters and dislike the direction of old ones
I’m still nostalgic for the good old days, I’ll ship it even after the series is over. It’s how it should’ve went.

back to Yea Forums, barry

Except Historia doesn't saving anybody but herself. If she wanted to save her people, she'd allow to titanize her (and feed Zeke to her, but even as a pure titan she'd become a tool Paradise needs for the rumbling threat).

That's your problem. You still see the characters as they were when you dropped the manga.

You're mentally ill

>supporting tripfags
Kill yourself

You can hook up with Annie in the gamebook. Yes, YOU, the player, can betray the entire human race for some thot.

seethe more, attention whore

I mean, the Eldian race. Not the entire human race, just the Eldians.

>First, it shuffles Historia off the stage
Yeah, that's why she's the only major character left alongside Eren who's being muted, because she's not important and has nothing to contribute anymore. At the risk of sounding rude, this entire post reeks of a desperate attempt to find a scenario in which Historia won't be relevant and Eren didn't fuck her.

Based game
That’s most likely true I just really dislike the direction of the manga the slow movement of its plot, and the ridiculous decisions made my its characters. Looking back I see it in the early parts but it wasn’t so pronounced like now.
>kys

Has Historia actually said anything past that chapter, other than a brief appearance in flashback?

No

>a guy she doesnt know if she can deal with him during decades
Plus it's not like she even has the intention of keeping him around forever. If she did, she would've simply married him, but she fucking didn't because she doesn't care about the guy. He can be dismissed anytime now that the current Paradis govt has been overthrown and she has no need to pretend to be a happy pregnant wife in front of authorities anymore.

>Imagine being a pathetic cuckren self-inserter...

No, and that's exactly my point. We have no access to her perspective or inner thoughts when it's clear she knows things other characters who aren't in on the whole conspiracy do not.

Why do you care so much if Eren doesn't love Mikasa?

Reminder

quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy/answer/Taylor-Jane-46

Attached: 1551365773230.png (1285x1849, 2.01M)

Ok I'm going ask as somebody who barely follows this series...wasn't Historian gay or something?

Attached: tenor (9).gif (350x266, 1.84M)

No. There was a female Titan shifter who was gay for her, but Historia herself wasn't gay.

The shifter was eventually eaten by Porco, to pass her power on.

No.

There's not a single character in SnK who's gay.

Alright I think I got it

Attached: IbTxJ5S.gif (400x303, 1.98M)

Ymir was definitely a lesbian. Historia cared about her a great deal too but her feelings were never portrayed or confirmed as romantic.

Eren es el padre

>Ymir was definitely a lesbian

Ymir was canon straight as she had been the founder of the royal family.

I think you may be the mentally ill numale guy from Reddit who still keeps talking about that dead nigger tranny from 6 years ago as if xir was actually called Ymir and as if xir mattered in the story.

Well, newsflash, cuck - xi did not.

Also, Niggermir was a "lesbian" in the same way you are a "lesbian" - a male loser with no testosterone pretending to be a woman to get near actual girls.

Kys

Kek'd & rekt

>How can dyke get pregnant?
By being dicked in the cunt

No, it was headcanon

Shipperfag delusions

当たり前でしょ

Dude calm the fuck down, I don't even like YH.

Kek

How can other, lesser noses, compete?

Attached: Boop.jpg (775x498, 49K)

>Cuck gets rekt
>P-please leave me alone! I don't like the yumcums anymore! ;_;

Attached: 3e32a464dc205434b48b824da6a2428f.jpg (540x799, 93K)

Literally no one cares about Shitstoria. And we're getting an entire Eren chapter in a week.

When was the last time we saw inner dialogue from Eren?

Fujo, calm down.

Warhammer battle.

Oh shut the fuck up, will you. I have no reason to lie about not liking YH, but the fact remains that Ymir was a dyke and you were sperging over nothing.

Eren will always care about Historia a million times more than Manlet, LEfujo.

>manletcuck almost killed by a fodder
Oh no nono, is the LEpedo ok?

>A whole fucking year without Eren's POV
Welp.

Attached: 1548526340281.png (260x377, 111K)

I don't even care anymore if I'm right with my answer to the father question.
I just want it to end.

Hans Ackerman soon.

I need to know who fucked Historia. Eren or Farmer? And does EM still have a chance to happen if it was Eren?

I already tord you Araki-san and don't think I didn't notice the marketing teamu removing Historia, aho bakas.
I'm going to drink another beeru

Farmer did while Eren watched.
EM is already confirmed.

Read the manga and find out, Araki-san.

Attached: 1542550966386.png (336x479, 224K)

I never cared and it's going to be a year soon

Wtf after i left to train in the moutains and fucking hot bitches i came back and EHfats are still talking shit about YHchads and EMchads bunch of incel losers that write fanfiction all day EHfats are a disgrace to this fandom go back to fanfiction.net and write your shitty self insert stories we Chads dont want to read EHfarts disgusting post anymore.

I keep getting a bad feeling that we aren't getting S4 after this

>Expecting a good anime adaptation after the shitfest that was season 3

Maybe because that would imply that EM is absolutely sunk and it's a popular ship.

>YHchads and EMchads
>Retards whose ships are BTFO by the author
>Chads

We'll be lucky if they can finish season 3 on a high note

It still baffles me how they butchered uprising

Why on earth wouldn't we?

Probably the 10 episodes in part two. Or the slapshod adaptation of uprising. Or the fact that Wong's gonna get killed by everyone's favorite manlet. Even of we get Marley they'll probably butcher it too because the bulk of the main cast is absent.

>Why on earth wouldn't we?
Because EHfags killed the hype

Uprising was already so butchered by itself that they practically fixed it by butchering it although removing the scene were Frieda/Karl the Cuck REEEEEEEEEEs was a major fuck-up

It's not EHfag's fault Isayama has taken us away from Eren for a fucking year and left a happy little cliffhanger for months with his baby factory.

Nope, she was never gay. What really surprised me is that she ended being Eren's endgame, seriously, it was weird.

10 episodes is enough to adapt it though. I guarantee Season 4 will be announced right after 3 just like last time.

>he ended being Eren's endgame
Imagine being this dumb

Why are you fujos so retarded, seriously, it hurts

Imagine being this delusional

This is what /snk/ thinks, thanks.

Eren is Anakin and Historia is Padme

youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU

You need to be really brain damaged to compare them to Historia and Eren.

Who would get the girl:
>A blue collar, rugged, masculine worker
>low social inhibitions
>High sex drive
Or
>emotional rollercoaster
>the girl has seen him cry and called him a crybaby
>socially unaware of sexual cues (displayed no reaction to Marlowe ditching Hitch who was DTF)

Attached: depositphotos_125055564-stock-photo-farmer-couple-holding-basket-of.jpg (1023x682, 127K)

I come from the future.It's a Gabo chapter

I'm so happy.

Just as the three sages decreed.

Attached: 1543784334538.png (1181x382, 876K)

That's nice. But how many gabo chapters are it in succession?

>I have no reason
Yes you do, mentally ill Redditcuck. You want us to think there's more than one person itt who still calls that pre op mtf nigger tranny "Ymir".

Ymir is an actual character relevant to the manga - a biological female with white skin. She saved Zeke in the previous chapter. Meanwhile, the niggertranny Shitmir you love so much has been dead and irrelevant for 6 years IRL.

Kys Benji

Add to this that Eren's POV during the battle in Liberio was confined to his thoughts about defeating WHT.
Last time we got a meaningful Eren's POV was before the timeskip.

BASED

It really depends on the girl. A bunch of them dig crimes, psychos and the like.

Well I'm no Historia but:
>Highly driven and spirited kid who acknowledged my worth as an individual when I stopped acting like the good girl everyone loved and was pining for
>Helped said kid regain his will to live after he snapped under the weight of his father's sins and was ready to give in to self-loathing and longing for suicide in a way that was painfully reminiscent of how I myself used to feel
>Became close friends with said kid and watched him grow into a devilishly handsome young man who'd somehow be willing to destroy the world for my sake
VS
>Random peasant who used to throw rocks at me when we were kids and who, along with his other fellow bullies, was the main reason why I deemed the world outside the farm I grew up in inaccessible and dangerous
>Never bother establishing a connection much less interacting with said peasant during the years he worked at my orphanage until I needed a pawn to protect myself from the government
>Probably not even good-looking
I'd take the first one no hesitation.

Attached: qHi7R7H.png (547x213, 257K)

Jesus Christ, you need help.

Attached: 1466191748650.jpg (411x620, 84K)

EHcucks are mentally ill

Stop insulting Isayama

Good thing to know Ymir provoke you nightmares

Isayama gives a fuck about your shipfaggotry and else. He one day can be your savior but the next day he stabs your back.

Both

Yes I know Eren will die, at least he will leave a son behind and loved best girl aka Historia

Brain damage

Jaegerists will capture LH and will give them the Sannes treatment

LISTEN FARMER, FARMER LISTEN (OR ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT EREN): YOU HAVE TO FUCK HISTORIA. ISAYAMA PLEASE MAKE HISTORIA FUCK WITH THE BULLY SO I CAN PRETEND HISTORIA MISS ME I MEAN YUMIRU AND SHE IS A SAD LESBIAN, SHE IS NOT ON EREN'S PLAN SHE IS A VICTIM LIKE ALL OF US LESBIANS ARE
ISAYAMA, FARMER, PLEASE!

Attached: Ymirposterinallthethreads.png (661x603, 444K)

Based

Yeagerists will not capture LH and instead we'll see LH in a cave having steamy hot seibetsu.

Cringe and seethpilled

Imagine being so angry with the world that you need to fuck the queen.

She promised...

Attached: Anniefags in a nutshell.jpg (700x560, 83K)

>ISAYAMA PLEASE MAKE HISTORIA FUCK WITH THE BULLY
But she already did

They are going to rape Hansi in front of the manlet and he won't know who the father is. The train was a foreshadowing of Yaegerists raping Hansi

Sorry, but she might stay in the crystal and never come out

>EHfags hating LH

That's Sneed, Benji's nemesis, EHchads don't mind LH.

Believe

>Annie gets out of the crystal
>gets eaten 2 seconds later
How would you react?

IMAGINE

Attached: zm70FBattlA.jpg (840x940, 195K)

kenny shipped EH before dying

nah

Attached: kh.jpg (900x485, 99K)

Attached: [PUNISHED EXTERNALLY].png (650x348, 151K)

Attached: 0gbqBEh.jpg (316x491, 45K)

>KH
Ew

Attached: PeacefulFewAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif (318x252, 187K)

KH is cute

who the fuck draws shit like this

Attached: 1518914082962.png (540x633, 167K)

Man this EMfag is pathetic.

>YHfag is literally writing fanfics about some random NPC farmer

The absolute state of the YHfag [one guy].

Look how much Benji got triggered.

Aren't anime sales falling in general?

Honestly I'd love if the industry went back to being manime like Hokuto no Ken being mass-produced and short, labor-of-love OVA's of more original shit being made on the side.

Attached: F04F1169-F709-4204-B312-167725CD5636.jpg (750x768, 98K)

>who the fuck draws shit like this
the artist is an EHfag(cuck)

Erenpedos.

>Saves your manga

Attached: 1536164738943.jpg (297x237, 37K)

>muh boogeyman

>Clubs your goblin

Attached: No goblins.webm (1280x720, 131K)

>there are infidels in this thread who believe that Annie isn't the best girl

Attached: Best Girl exasperated.jpg (745x807, 107K)

You can try

Attached: 1537744026480.jpg (2500x1995, 2.7M)

That implies there's a competition for who's the best girl. There isn't. Annie is perfect.

>tfw Zeke is killed/betrayed by Eren

Attached: 374985C7-616C-4033-9D53-9A7B1F6A8428.jpg (201x250, 11K)

That's right

Attached: Best hostess.jpg (600x600, 34K)

The truth hurts

Attached: hans.png (1024x576, 558K)

It will be glorious

Attached: 1543032243249.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Slavery is a choice. Fuck cattle.

Attached: 02D43307-A889-4FD1-9F5A-3957FD4BF4D7.jpg (267x374, 29K)

>Slavery is a choice
I didn't know Kanye browsed these threads

>famer who's the father
But it wouldn't make sense at all. Isayama has been leading this setup for Eren to be a father for months with subtle development via hints, it would be a waste.

Can't wait

Attached: bliss.jpg (676x382, 190K)

Attached: 1553780109533.jpg (478x399, 98K)

Mikasa is pregnant with Eren's child currently. You can start animating that already, Araki-san.

Attached: 1465504148485.png (257x267, 81K)

EREN
YOU NEED
TO FUCK
MY COUSIN
SHE'S MADE A FUCKING DOLL OF YOU AND THAT SCARF WON'T STOP STINKING I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE EREEEEEEEEEN

Attached: 1550725011745.png (1200x1200, 1M)

>Historia just fucked someone unrelated to the oncoming coup, the conspiracy and so on. She could've picked a noble or someone from the Survey Corps, but she wanted someone who had nothing to do with all this.
But that doesn't make any sense. The only thing everyone agrees about is that Historia-Farmer relationship, no matter if he is the father or not, is not born out of love. Those few panels of post-timeskip Historia rather clearly show that she went to the farmer... grudgingly, and she lives with him in exactly the same manner.

Attached: Screenshot_67.jpg (828x395, 143K)

Based Gabster.

Y'all think they're gonna put some hints to the end of this manga in the last episodes of this season (kinda like how they showed the battle of Lago in the end of season 2)

Farmer and Historia are just Eren's accomplices and yeah Eren fucked Historia. I don't know why SnKtards are so lost

>But that doesn't make any sense.
It does, especially if farmer really is into Historia, so she just used first occasion to get pregnant with random nobody MP wouldn't even bother to hurt or Zeke loyalists since with her being pregnant he is safe.
The only way the father could be Eren is if Isayama is holding the love story of century hidden in 2 years flashback we didn't see to develop.
If there's no love between EH at all and just friendship it's safer to use farmer without telling him anything about..

>holding the love story of century hidden
kek
there are hints all over the manga, you just choose to ignore them

Those are not hints retard

>More, it makes a lot of narrative sense not to fuck Eren. Eren is going to die, and he's going to die very soon. He's not like Armin who has a decade left, Eren has a handful of years and he's likely going to perish in doing whatever he's attempting. I can't imagine anything else that would set you up for disaster.
What if Isayama just decided to gibve Eren a prize in form of a kid and he decided to use Historia for it?
If he could make Ymir suicide for plot and Reiner and Armin survive stupid asspulls, he can make Eren the father of Historia baby as a prize for him of being male MC quite easily.
But it will be revealed in last volume/chapter/epologue so EL fujo fans wouldn't stop buying too early.

ErwLtard, stop: you are getting desperate at this point.

>random nobody
The biggest problem with the farmer is that he IS NOT a random nobody. I don't understand why people keep saying this.
He is indebted to Historia because of their past, Isayama specifically pointed at that. I shall confess that I'd buy any REALLY random dude as the father no questions asked. But to pull out a guy from 40+ chapters ago while having no problems with adding Yelena, Nicolo, Obamachmon to the cast... Isayama is clearly doing something sketchy here.

Oceanboi

Attached: 1531953713129.jpg (3200x1800, 510K)

>But it will be revealed in last volume/chapter/epologue so EL fujo fans wouldn't stop buying too early.
ELfujos in Japan know it was always a crackship, they barely interact in the manga and Eren just allowed manlet's men to be humiliated and killed.
>muh male prize
Nobody is anyone's prize, your mentality is too sexist.

this is bait

i would hotglue this

>there are hints all over the manga, you just choose to ignore them
So not seeing once Eren being attracted to Historia romantically or sexually and neither Historia to Eren in more than hundred chapters of manga, makes them as valid pairing who would want to have a kid together out of their big love and sexual attraction right in few remaining chapters of the story?
It's shitty writing.
I'm more expecting something of a pity kid where both Historia and Eren decided to do it to solve their own problems with it, they don't love each other, hell it wouldn't even surprise me if Isayama chickened out and Eren just donated the sperm without fucking Hisu at all if he will want to keep all fandoms destroyed later, and Eren would get something to be left after he will get eaten by Armin who will become new Ymir Fritz, that's his true plan.
And Historia knows it, so Isayama can't show her POV at all.

Why would he choose Historia for this purpose? If the only point is to give Eren a kid and a trophy waifu, Mikasa could fulfill such a role much more easily.

He was talking about Isayama pondering to Jap male teens obviously. Any man with a speck of self-respect doesn't see women as trophies.

>he can make Eren the father of Historia baby as a prize for him of being male MC quite easily.
Are you a psycho or something? Humans relationships work like that, how ironic that feminists like you are the ones who value a woman depending on who she fucked. This is why modern feminism was always a meme when women are the worst with women.

>EHcuck in denial

Attached: 1525132325703.jpg (625x619, 72K)

Not that user, but he is right about it not just being a random. Isayama at least picked someone who has some backstory with Historia and not a complete stranger to her.

Mikasa is a slave and NBR.
I was saying I'm sure EH will be confirmed in a form nobody expected and no one will be happy about how it turned out.
But I believe in something about using the child as a sacrifice or a tool which will be stopped at the last moment by Armong obviously.

>It's shitty writing.
Except we don't know their pov? Nor the full story? Or the fact that many things were explained through flashbacks? It wouldn't be less weird than the smiling titan who ate Carla being Grisha's first wife
Isayama even showed you Eren looking more fascinated with Historia smiling than with the ocean. Do you seriously need more spoonfeeding?

>Isayama pondering to Jap male teens obviously.
His work, his rules. Girls have a whole genre pandering to them treating males like trophies

Attached: 1268891287892.jpg (337x404, 29K)

>Isayama even showed you Eren looking more fascinated with Historia smiling than with the ocean.
I'm laughing now, does shipping really make the idiots act like they read completely different story?
He was smiling seeing how cute Historia acted with Mikasa and they had a moment of peace there where Historia could relate to someone she wanted.

>acted with Mikasa
The point is that he was looking at Historia and that caught Hange's attention.

Reminder that Historia isn't pregnant. She just put on some weight.

I think the real point of this moment was to show that Eren has been caring about all his friends up to some point where everything changed.

>muh Mankasa
He didn't even notice Mankasa was there stupid Dyke Trashnegromir. Your head is so full of pussy x pussy your mind can't even interpret the manga's pages correctly

Dude, Hange wouldn't find something like that suspicious. Seriously, is this fanbase really THIS retarded? Or just shipperfags disguising as no shipperfags?

Shipperfags just want to believe that there was more to it, when Isayama generally wanted to show us via flashbacks he cares about his friends.

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

>Detective Hange
sasuga rEHtard

>shipperfags
You are a shipperfag.

t. EHcuck

If you genuinely can't see how they would develop feelings for eachother after what they went through you are void of empathy
even if you don't agree with it, how can you honestly deny that it could happen?

>N-n you!
Sure shipperfag

What vain hope are the EHcucks holding onto now? Hanji ending up at the farm?

Look ErwLmod, I know you hate that character to death and can't even read her pages but try not skipping that page. Manletcuck.

That would not be good for the sake of Mikasa's development considering how the things are going, to be honest.

Nile wasn't arrested to, by the way. Last time we saw him, his squad was mounting the horses already.

>Puts their lives in danger
>One of them actually dies
>Meanwhile Historia is in the safest place possible while she's the only one that really benefits from the pregnancy
Literally the only thing that Eren needed to do was to let Historia eat Zeke and rumble. but instead he went to all that bullshit because he couldn't titanize her.

>at the farm
Based speedreaders. Historia lives in a hideout, not on some unguarded farm in the middle of nowhere.

Kek are you really blaming the readers for Isayama making one person observing one scene suspiciously? Are you retarded?

That would not be good for the sake of Mikasa's development considering how the things are going, to be honest.

Even eating Zeke isn't needed. Historia would provide a key for the rumbling even as a pure titan.

Being a trophy wife and a womb wouldn't be good development for any female character, I don't see why that matters.

Why are you so worried about the father thing then?

>observing
Usually he does close ups of their faces, when they are getting suspicious or at least clearly shows it on their faces. During the flashback we just see Hanji in the backrgound looking at the kids interacting

notice how no one answered this
please I want an insight in the broken minds of gay crackshippers

>Being a trophy wife and a womb
t. Jealous old hag

She asked him directly about Historia when she talked to him in his prison cell. She knows he cares a lot about her.

Hange had no reason to give Eren those looks if it was nothing more than regular instances of him caring about a friend. She was clearly keeping an eye on him because she'd figured out beforehand that whatever Kiyomi had to share with them would mean nothing too good for Historia and she had every reason to be concerned considering that he'd already withheld information from everybody in the past for Historia's sake and there was no telling how he would react. The very fact that she somehow chose to gear the convo towards Historia when the friends he directly put in harm's way with the raid were the rest of the 104th and that Sasha fucking died because of it was already huge red flag. And of course add to that the fact that Eren snapped after Hange asked him if he still gave a shit.

>During the flashback we just see Hanji in the backrgound looking at the kids interacting
>Isayamadrinkingbeer.jpg

t. Can't follow a conversation

>directly
Because she is the ony who will be sacrificed. No one else was directly asked to do it for Zeke's plan

Isayama has been adding panels where Hange looks at "Eren looking at Historia" since ch90 for some reason.
The anime even added a scene like this during EP10.

No seriously, hilarious how you feminists are the most sexist.

If you weren't an illiterate incel you'd understand the conversation has nothing to do with that.

He just put everyone's lives in danger and got Sasha killed 2 days ago but for some reason she's only asking if he still cares about historia and not a "you don't care about your friends anymore? :("

>incel
Thanks for confirming you are just another roastie that can only aspire to cats.

I bet next chapter will be given over to Eren-Pieck and imprisoned SL guys. No mention of LH and Nile.

All Paradis is in damger thanks to the upcoming war. Eren noticed where Hange was going (because Historia is his ally) and directly threatened her

The war was going to happen either way. Thanks to Eren they got weakened and took some heavy damage before that.

How is Kuchel's name supposed to be pronounced? Koo'hell or Kuh'shell? I used to say the later but I just watched the dub and they say Koo'hell, is it German?

And? Historia was always going to be in danger.

Not him but Eren was smiling because of Historia, user. Her joyful demeanor is what caught his attention and what put him at ease when he got confirmation that she indeed was happy. The lifelong dream of seeing the ocean that he shared with Armin ended up being nothing but pure disillutionment when he actually accomplished it, so that user isn't particularly wrong.

Coo-tchul

cope

Attached: Detective Hanji.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Because she is bound to him due to genes and Isayama's said years ago that her endgame was to eventually separate from Eren. Her obssessive attachment to him is holding her character back.

>Historia is just a trophy for the MC
EHfags are disgusting

That would be you Ymirtrash

His hair is too short

EM/EHfags if you outright lose would you drop the manga over it?
I suspect whoever loses will linger like a cancer until the end of time just like Ichirukifags.

And so how does it follow that reducing Historia to a trophy wife and incubator for the MCs semen is better? Would that not also be harmful to her character as it would be to Mikasa's?

Some EMfags will stick around because "Grisha had two wives" and they'll hope Mikasa will be like Carla.

Funny how the ones complaining project their own hypocrisy. Let's make it clear
>ErwLmod: they want manlet dead because for them he can only exists for Erwin
>YHfags: muh I miss Yumiru, she has to die or live with a guy she looked like that to keep their fantasy of poor forced "lesbian"
>EMfags: Eren is just Mikasa's trophy, doesn't matter Eren rejected her
>LEpedo: this is literally retarded.

look okay, you obviously don't understand that having a child isn't a bad thing and it's a perfectly normal thing to happen between a man and a woman who love eachother
how do you think you came into this world?

It's the other way around.

Attached: the_rising_queen_by_mulbe-d9lyj1m.jpg (1024x1394, 225K)

I want to lewd this boy

>Ichirukifags
>not mentioning YHfag
At least Mikasa is still alive, Ymircuck.

based

LM soon.

Attached: 1551558586762.jpg (700x900, 95K)

Lesbians are forever unhappy user, they try to convince women to be as unhappy as them

>But I believe in something about using the child as a sacrifice or a tool which will be stopped at the last moment by Armong obviously
That doesn't sound like something either Eren or Historia would do at all. If the former got so anal over a girl who at that time was just a friend being sacrificed for his country's sake, then he's the last person I would expect being willing to sacrifice a kid he would have had with said girl. Not to mention it completely contradicts the idea of "surpassing the parents" if in the end turning the baby into some kind of offering of sacrificial pawn was his endgame. He was also lying through his teeth during his talk with Zeke but I think his line about bringing an end to the cursed history with his own hands at least had a semblance of truth to it.

For me the Eren-Pieck scene is ruined because of Gabo, everyone know nothing will happen to her so imagine Isayama wasting pages with the """tension""" of Gabo being in """danger"""

Sounds like you want lesbians to be as unhappy as you are.

I'm not the one arguing anyone's becoming a trophy wife. I'm pointing out that if the only point is to give Eren a kid, as claimed, Mikasa serves that role much better.

But obviously the reality is about more than just giving Eren a child.

I said that not having Historia in mind though. I was referring to Mikasa's development and her separation from Eren.

>"Muh Historia is ruined"fag is still posting after all this time
Why do you hate Historia so much?

No user, you just want to believe Historia would be a "prize" because that's how you see her, as a prize for your Ymir. You are just crossing fingers for Historia not helping Eren, the person who defended her.

Becoming a wife and/or having a child doesn't degrade a female character, just like those things don't degrade a male character just for those sole reasons. Historia is already a well-rounded character, Mikasa on the other hand has been neglected since the beginning of the series.

Nice projecting

We already have our answer retard, Ymir's been dead for years.

>Historia lives in a hideout
Good thing Hange is one of the only select individuals who knows where that hideout is.

There's a difference between being a married woman and being a trophy wife.

That's not true. I'm happier now than when I used to ride dicks. Female companionship makes me feel full, loved and understood. My bfs pretended to be white knights and caring, but they were emotionally exhausting and competitive.

I'm not saying all girls should try lesbian relations, though. There are girls who actually love to deal with literally crybabies.

I don't see what the argument here is, since Historia isn't a trophy wife in any way. She's a main character that has her own agency.

But I don't think Historia was reduced to the role of a trophy at all, nor do I think Isayama ever intended to go for that or ever will. I was just arguing that the very idea of pairing Mikasa with Eren would be completely detrimental to her character given the latest revelations about her background and how his attachment towards him has been portrayed: I don't even think Mikasa would be a trophy in an EM scenario, since it's her decade-long obsession with him that would be rewarded.
Honestly this whole trophy wife shit just sounds like an argument some bitter SJW/feminist or whatever you wanna call it would use to justify their hatred for a pair they don't like potentially becoming more than friends.

>Eren is the father
>then Armin takes over as stepfather

>I can't ask you to become a baby factory and let them eat you
>But I agree
>No get pregnant and fuck everyone over with me
>Thank God SOMEONE cares about me

Reminder - Benji is a beta make bitch who will never stop cuckposting about his dead cuck ship. Not even the fact that Historia was impregnated by the man she loved will stop his cuckoldry.

You are wishing for a character to be raped or dead, and she doesn't even exists. You see a fucking fictional MC as a threat. For you maternity means something bad for a woman. No, you seem very unhappy and you are single at your age, modern feminists like you are the unhappiest thing on earth

Please don't bring all lesbians into this just because there's a bitter one sperging in these threads.

>Erenfags

Attached: 1532210595188.png (321x514, 50K)

Nah, Gabi is great and makes it even better.

Gabi is sexy

No one likes lesbians because they are sjws

EREMIKAHAVEN IS MY WIFE

Attached: 1553619547327.png (1366x693, 693K)

>Erenpedos

Fuck off, Falco.

>The anime even added a scene like this during EP10.
Eh?

user, Historia doesn't seem really happy with her maternity. Personally, I would like to have kids. I know many girls who have been both depressed and happy during their pregnancy. Hell, I know girls emotionally forced to not abort and having a really bad time with their pregnancy.

I think you are missing a point. Regardless if Historia consented this dumb pregnancy, she can feel sad, depressed and even reject her current status. Because getting preggo is a hardship, even those who wanted it.

>a world where people, including women, die horribly to titans/wars
>pregnancy is a hardship
kek, if anything Historia is probably bored as all hell

There is a rather big possibility that Historia will emerge from all this as a truly independent queen (if something will survive for her to rule, of course).

>implying pregnancy is not a hardship just because there are other things to worry about

Are you implying people in Venezuela should stop breathing to focus their attention on getting free from Maduro?

An agreement can be ruled null and void if it was made in extremis.

Kek when did Eren ever treated her like that? He literally admires her

yes they should all stop breathing

Attached: 1530086390374.jpg (1024x952, 63K)

I think you're forgetting about the unknown circumstances, user.

>that moment when Ymirfag makes other lesbians feel bad

Sasuga /pol/troll

sex with Gabo

Attached: gabi6.jpg (1010x1030, 227K)

I'm an asexual and I couldn't care less about hetero- or homosexuality but I'm pretty sure anybody in their right mind want to see Eren just putting a baby inside Historia. People want to see how their relationship has been developing from the common ground they always have. They are both burdened with a great responsibility because of their parents. For Historia, it's her royal blood. For Eren, it's his father's actions.

>tfw we are gonna have a Jotaro vs Dio all over again
Is Zeke a jojo reference from Isayama?
>Always shirtless or naked
>Always posing
>Voiced by Dio's VA
>Looks like Joseph

Attached: 1541240860146.gif (540x280, 2.1M)

>I'm an asexual
Opinion discarded.

It's still a shitty thing to do. If she's the queen she should have said no and taken initiative herself instead of playing with her orphans and getting fucked.

Man Marleykino was comfy as fuck

I will not ponder on something that hasn't been written, shown, explained, drawn or mentioned yet or at all.

>anybody in their right mind want to see Eren just putting a baby inside Historia.
*NOBODY in their right mind want to see Eren just putting a baby inside Historia.

All 4 posts I'm quoting were posted by a (nu)male poster.

so many speedreaders in here
truly embarassing

So you don't have a reason Historia didn't stand up for herself but expect her to emerge some strong queen?

I would agree with you,shoulder there be any other evidence than just defining moments that won't conclusively lead to a relationship. And of course, I think it's dumb that we may consider Historia's pregnancy as just another character goal.

For all that we know, her pregnancy is just a way to fulfill her role as a soldier, a head of state and conspirator. Not a moment of happiness.

>I'm pretty sure anybody in their right mind want to see Eren just putting a baby inside Historia
Nah

Die.

Marley arc was fantastic

Attached: 1548855020433.jpg (296x237, 21K)

The baby is literally being used as a way to avoid fulfilling her soldier's role though

>her pregnancy is just a way to fulfill her role as a soldier, a head of state and conspirator. Not a moment of happiness.
But the wine and feeeding Zeke to a random still existed.

I messed that up. Nobody wants to see EH as 'Eren got to fuck a cute girl'.

Some people even have been arguing that the junta would have force Historia to have kids with strangers.
I start to believe that fujo-hate is real.

Eren
>name means "messiah"
>reborn after death
>long hair like Jesus
>has crazy zealots following him

Zeke
>reborn after death
>rays of light shine down on his resurrection
>has crazy zealots following him

manlet
>born December 25th
>no father
>named after an evangelist from the documentary Jesus Camp
>is rescued by the whore of babylon

I bet next manlet will be reborn from death in a similar way. The religious subtext are blaring now.

>Zoe means life
>Levi means attachment
LH confirmed

>Naille, Hans and Loev are the Three Magi

BASED ERENBRO

kek

Calm down Ymirtrash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Levi

manlet's grandson will be the shingeki equivelant of moses, who will free the Ackermans from slavery

Her mission was getting pregnant to avoid getting involved on that clusterfuck. So staying aside is her current duty.

Are you retarded? She just forced them to work with Zeke

A stranger is probably better than a friend if they went with the 50 year plan.

>Historia doesn't seem really happy with her maternity.
She might be depressed by something else we don't know yet. Of course, her pregnancy is still on the table.

It's actually the other way. She's forced to work with Zeke.

She was supposed to eat Zeke first. This baby is clearly preventing her from being an obedient soldier.

Historia always sees the same memories that Eren, right? Maybe they saw something really bad together. I'm talking Eremikahaven fanfics level of bad.

>mfw reading this thread
Damn I wonder how bad it'll get if it's confirmed Eren did knocked up historia

Attached: 1552598063916.jpg (489x588, 14K)

Forcing Zeke was the smart option but Isayama is a hack

>For all that we know, her pregnancy is just a way to fulfill her role as a soldier, a head of state and conspirator. Not a moment of happiness.
That's the thing though, we don't really know. All we have to base ourselves on are Rogue's speculations, which were already countered by Nile with mostly solid arguments, and the existence of the spiked wine which more or less renders the necessity of the pregnancy moot. And of course the ones who obviously know what transpired are being muted. We've been so hung up on who the father might be that we kinda forgot about the fact that we're still not clear on the exact circumstances or reasons behind the pregnancy.

Her pregnancy does not saving Zeke. It saves her, and her alone. Zeke could still be fed to a placeholder.

Either outcome is bad one is just less likely

It depends on a fuckload of specifics.

I'm going to laugh if the pregnancy was an accident

>Waiting for Zeke to come and rumble with you
>youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4

Attached: songs.png (290x468, 117K)

The appearance of the loli goddess made me to think that even the Immaculate Conception Through Paths theory may have a chance.

If they do that they can't use the coordinate.

I don't think she sees what Eren sees. She didn't see Grisha's memories when she touched him back in the cave, although her erased memories of Frieda came back. Who knows what could happen if they kept experimenting though.

>Isayama is copying Zero Escape 3

>There are people in this thread, right now, that think the loli God is an asspull

If Eren really became a father he probably saw visions of his future baby

It's not about using the coordinate, it's about getting rid of a potential enemy who turned out to be a real enemy after all.

Anything but that

What if Kuchel got impregnated through paths? Ackermans are connected and she refused to get an abortion

Isayama said manlet's father exists.

Haven't been here for a while, are EHtards still spouting Eren is the father? Pretty embarrassing desu.

They need the rumbling for when the whole world comes to fuck them in the ass and they can't use it if a nobody eats Zeke.

>it's Eren

Should we add the pregnancy through paths to the Ymircuck damage control list?

Only seething manletcucks.

Isayama said he was an unknown little guy and that he wasn't important.

How so? Eren can't use the FT's power without a royal blooded titan and Historia was already pregnant by the time he met Zeke in Marley considering that she's seemingly a few months away from giving birth. I don't think there could've been any kind of immaculate conception through paths fuckery without the Coordinate, and Eren definitely didn't have access to it at the time of the conception.

>Eren and Hanje share the same haie style
>obsessed with titans
>yellow shirt
>Hanje just saved an Ackerman
???

But they didn't feed a placeholder with him. Explain why.

Based

Attached: HisuwithherErens.png (963x963, 1.45M)

Soon

Attached: 1532249239987.jpg (696x1024, 184K)

>Explain why.
Hack writing, Isayama shot himself in the foot, the most logical move was to force Zeke to breed once he stepped on their island. Way safer than relying on a woman who could lose the baby or could have a sterile baby

>>Zeke was saved by Ymir Fritz
>>Historia Reiss would be death by now if Ymir (human) wouldn't be there for her
>>Eren Yaeger was saved by Mikasa multiples times

Are Zeke, Eren and Historia needed for a greater purpose?

>Eren gets all nine titan powers
>It turns him into the Devil himself
>He rumbles Marley and forces a truce
>The rumbling causes him to die early
>Mikasa is there with him when he dies
>"See you later, Eren"
>With his last breath, he returns all of the titans to the paths
>He directs the titan inheritance backwards along the paths
>As his soul travels back, parts of his memories are left in previous shifters
>He finally ends up in front of Ymir Fritz
>She gains the power of the titans and sees his will
>His last memory is directed toward his child
>To You, 2000 Years From Now:
>"You are free"
>Eren never gets to meet his son or name him, and the last panel is a symbolic embrace

Attached: panel.png (651x782, 482K)

Yes, Ymir Fritz is Delta, she uses people so she can be born.

Also Armin
Also Reiner

The ghost hug is still a stupid shitty idea

What? Zeke is required because of his royal blood. That's why Historia was the only option other than letting Zeke live.

They can if they'll turn Historia to a mindless titan. But ooops, she is pregnant. And still, Manlet was ready to put them at risk for a few months by feeding Zeke to a placeholder.

Farmer is the father.

>at the time of the conception
The Paths going through space and time blah blah blah

Because that's a shitty idea since it leaves them defenseless for the remainder of Hisu's pregnancy, plus they were actually even planning on testing the Rumbling since they had evacuated Shiganshina. There's a reason why only Manlet went with that idea.

I don't care, I would want to cry if it was real.

That wouldn't change than for Eren Historia is way more important than manlet. Seethe more fujoshit

Elaborate. Unless you're implying Eren from a different timeline who was somehow in contact with Zeke impregnated Historia from the current timeline which would be really fucking out there and wacky, I don't see how that would work.

This Zackley's idea about feeding Eren to a more loyal soldier, was it a terminal stupidity?
I mean, what would have they do next? 'Hey, Zeke, this is the guy we have fed your little brother to. Please do a test rumbling with him'.

So Ymir Fritz = Delta, Sigma = Eren and Diana = Historia?

Eren will eat all 9 titans, obtain the full control of Paths and send his own essence inside Historia's womb.
The last panel is Eren at the end of his shifter lifespan holding little Eren-himself and telling himself he is free from the Ymir Curse.

Manlet is not known for being intelligence. He's a retarded ackerdog who thought he learned from his first failure and got blown to shit by his own trap. Now he's known for failing to kill Zeke twice while successfully killing Erwin on his first attempt.
Historia put them in a position where their choices were titanizing her and killing her/the baby or keeping Zeke alive. One gambles a life of their two remaining royals and the other doesn't

Zeke doesn't control the coordinate. As long as the people restraining him aren't retarded it's as easy as keeping his limbs off

>Eren reborn as a titan(AT aka devil)
>Zeke reborn as a man
The more you dig the more you notice their differences. I just hope the pacing picks up.

This arc makes no sense, like he was going to kill a guy who worked for Paradis and is admired by the people yet they can't force Zeke to have sex?
And Eren's actions even if he may deserve punishment for disobeying he gave more advantage to Paradis

How would they keep Zeek contained in his titan form? The Coordinate wouldn't work otherwise.

The Paradis govt is made up of a bunch of incompetent and uncaring fucks who sat on their asses for two years probably expecting the SC to bring them back Zeke and serums from their little trip abroad on a silver plate (since they most likely had no real faith in Hange's peaceful negotiation idea). Wouldn't surprise me if they were willing to wait for Historia to give birth before forcing her to eat Zeke and actually activate the Rumbling.

So Historia becomes Eren's mom in one timeline? That sounds fucking terrible lol

You're right. It's doable were it not for the wine. I guess it wouldn't work out either way since Zeke could've just screamed and destroyed a huge chunk of the military.

And then Zeke, the man, wants to genocide his entire race, while it's likely Eren, the devil, wants to save it.

How likely is it that complications would actually kill Historia if they titanized her while pregnant?

She was though

I think you're OBSESSED with the manlet

But this way Historia won't have technically have sex with anybody, and the fujo lords will be happy.

Very, the entire human body except the spinal cord completely disappears in the first transformation.

The embryo could have titanize inside her. Messy shit.

Yes because Zeke, the man, is saving humanity from the devil spawns even though his motive is to spare Eldians from more suffering.

I see this happening

So whats the risk coming out merged with the baby?

>the entire human body except the spinal cord completely disappears in the first transformation.
nah

>Giant titan with a swollen, squirming stomach containing another smaller infant titan
Too bad the pregnant titan bit's been done

I don't think anything would happen to her, just the baby is at risk

What would be the purpose of doing this at all, though? Can't he just fuck her if he wants to have a kid with her that much?

yah

Attached: 0051-043.jpg (1066x1600, 422K)

I bet pinning a titan down is a nightmare.

No the two brains going into one big titany mess makes sense. If it were just the baby I'd say titanize her anyway. I guess they could have aborted it one way or another first.

And if Eren is into MILFs, Historia and Mikasa will still be rather fuckable when he'll grow up again.

There's never been an actual human body preserved inside a pure titan as far we know. Titanized Eldians are completely transformed and only retrieve their original human body after eating a shifter.

He himself will got to live a full life, DUH. I'm talking about sending back the essence of himself, all the memories and shit.

Again, for what purpose?

Eren will not die at 23 this way. Well, he will, but then the new-he will live on.

Rod's body was still in the chunk Historia cut through, wasn't it? I think those titans were all like Ymir, and had been pure titans for decades or more.

You've managed to make the wife and kid motivation even more selfish congratulations

But it sounds more cool and scientific.

I'd reckon that titan was actually from Ragako considering how valuable the titans Annie killed were.

So all of this shit just so that some version of him gets to live comfily beyond the 23 year old limit of his original self in a different timeline? Why would he do that or care to do that ever, and why would Historia agree to become a rent free womb for future Eren? It serves no thematic purpose whatsoever nor does it make any sort of sense plot wise.

t. manletcuck

Isayama will get a bombastic final panel though.

>Why would he do that or care to do that ever
Oh jeez, why would anybody want to NOT die at 23, right?

>The threads have gone to complete shit because of this.
Kek

>and the fujo lords will be happy.
Fujos in Japan always knew their ships were crack ship and they are so dumb they still buy Erwin's merchandise after being killed

Why would Historia help to that

You said it yourself, he's gonna die at 23. Another him not experiencing the same fate in some parallel universe doesn't change that fact. You also didn't adress my other points.

Many of the people who died protecting him and the others he's going to kill with his choices.

What would your reaction be if she's just been faking the pregnancy somehow?

The final panel simply being Eren holding his child would already bombastic enough. No need for something that convoluted.

>not checking the pregnancy
>wasting almost a year for that shit

This, people are complicating things just because, nips will be surprised but it's not like you couldn't see that coming

I'm not talking about 'parallel' universes. The New Eren is inside Historia's womb right now, in the same reality. With the same memories and stuff.
To save herself from eating Zeke.

I would die laughing

I guess any explanation is fair game no matter how retarded or convoluted as long as it means Eren didn't fuck Historia.

Forcefeed her Zeke, cut off her limbs so she can't shift and set her up in gallows to be bred like livestock until it's time to be eaten.

Maybe she was? It wasn't revealed

However with the kind of sacrifices she made regarding her future and body, I don't think it's a leap to say she would take some D for her country even if her preferences leaned otherwise.

I mean, it's possible. It's not like the junta would force her to go through some medical check.

What does that have to do with Eren backstabbing all of Paradis just to extend his life?

>cut off her limbs so she can't shift and set her up in gallows to be bred like livestock until it's time to be eaten
But where would you put Annie then?

O MY LOLI PATHS..!!

Annie's in her rock. It makes no sense that men are paying full price to rub their dicks on rock 6/7 days of the week but who am I to stop them?

That has to do with the fact that this scenario is so legitimately convoluted and nonsensical when Eren has already expressed multiple times his willingness to put his life on the line to help Paradis that it's the only way I can explain anyone actually coming up with it.

kek

Is it that much more convoluted and selfish than knocking up Hisu to save only her?

>Jean dressed up as Eren to fool people
>Eren dressed up as Jean dressed up as Farmer to fool people

Attached: 1543334136418.png (718x450, 344K)

But it wouldn't even fucking help Paradis nor would it help her, it'd just help Eren accomplish some stupidly selfish wish (which he never even nurtured to begin with).

Yeah, it 100% fucking is when you're bringing paths bullshit that may not even work that way into the mix and introduce a motivation for the MC that'd be completely OOC to justify it.

It's the same thing which goes on now, but with Eren saving himself too, don't you see?
Only he doesn't have to have sex with Historia this way, and vice versa.
Once more: my theory is the same as Eren impregnating Historia, BUT without the actual sex and the child being Eren himself!

Yes.

All other stuff, like saving Paradis and whatnot, are still the same.

>Only he doesn't have to have sex with Historia this way, and vice versa.
Once more: my theory is the same as Eren impregnating Historia, BUT without the actual sex and the child being Eren himself!
>!
Kek all this shit just because you don't want Eren fucking a woman?

Okay I don't know if it's falseflagging or genuine but that sounds desperate.

snktards are this stupid

I'm speaking meta here. If Isayama will put a canonical heterosexual pairing in SnK, it will destroy his career, so he would have to find a by-pass route.

That just sounds convoluted and unnecessary

476 posts and 17 hours later..

Pii!

Attached: pii heart.png (617x713, 322K)

Way I figure it is, it depends on if the titan juice can cross the placental barrier. If it doesn't, then only she titanizes. The embryo is ripped apart by her titan body spawning in.

If it crosses the placental barrier then it produces two titans, one inside the other. If Historia's titan form is much smaller than her baby's titan form (say, if her titan is 3m and her baby's titan is 15m), then there's a chance her baby's titan form will rip her titan form apart, destroying her spinal cord in the process, and kill her.

It doesn't work like that in Japan, that's westerns fujos like you with inferior genes and brain.

Piiss!

EHcuck got btfo once again I see

No it wouldn't faggot fuck off.

iirc Sonny and Bean weren't the only titans the Scouts had ever captured. They had captives before but Hanji accidentally experimented them to death with nape dissections. That page is probably one of the previous captives.

>kills Erwin
>Manlet said he was popular with women
>Eren's men almost killed him and he collaborated with a man who treated manlet's soldiers as disposable trash
>Isayama used to wank EAr aka Eren with a not popular character
>Eren and manlet barely interact, manlet interacts more with Mikasa for example
Just read the manga brainlet

Pii.

Attached: pii uniform.jpg (2020x2048, 283K)

Why do they have dedicated anti-EH threads then?

Fine. Show us the pure titan that had an intact human body inside.

Because they want Eren with Mikasa. Even the seiyuus ship EM and know fujos ships are just baits to deceive fujos, aka useful idiots who don't appreciate the mangaka's work

Where? The ones complaining are the ones shipping Eren with Mikasa, they knew LE was never going to happen and even then they still buy merchandising like Erwin's.

>If Isayama will put a canonical heterosexual pairing in SnK, it will destroy his career
Like it destroyed Kubo, Kishi, Toriyama, Arakawa or heck even Mashima, right? Shipperfags will always seethe but the MC fucking a female character would be the last thing to hurt a mangaka's career. Also if that's the by-pass route you found then you need to look harder because it's too stupid.

I'm not the user you were arguing with. I'm just posting the timeline.

As far as intact human bodies being inside pure titans, there's no conclusive evidence of it. HOWEVER, there is actually some support for the theory that the human bodies within pure titans take some time to fully dissolve. Note that Armin is still wearing pants after coming out of his pure titan after devouring Bert. If his body was completely dissolved into titan meat and only reconstituted after receiving Bert's Titan Power, then he wouldn't be wearing pants.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c084 (v21) - p094 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (1200x1800, 864K)

EAT YOUR FUCKING PIIS

Attached: EAT.jpg (1032x774, 137K)

That's some magical shifter bullshit user

What? Japanese accept the typical males having babies with a female ending. You are mixing fantasies with the canon.

Nips have anti threads on 2ch/5ch for everything. And just like /snk/ isn't an indication of the state of the western fandom, neither are the nips who frequent those sites representative of the whole nip fandom.

>Because they want Eren with Mikasa
Why though? It's so generic and pitiful, even without all this genetic slavery thing.
>Even the seiyuus ship EM
Imagine them acting the tabletalk scene.

I'm curious, are they making anti-LH too? Though LH were trending topic

>Why though? It's so generic and pitiful
Because they don't want complicated things, Mikasa is the poster girl, a simple waifu for the guys and an easy selfinsert for the females. But I wonder if Isayama deep inside hates japanese people and that's why he treats Mikasa like that and Azumabitos are literal kikes

I want to fuck Levi so bad

see you soon.

Attached: Metal Gear Pii..jpg (1280x1187, 485K)

would be kino

The pic in question shows him emerging from his 15?m pure titan form. He wasn't a shifter when that titan body was formed. So unless the shifter powers also caused his pants to regenerate...

There's also the case of lil' Eren emerging fully clothed from his pure titan after devouring Grisha.

Attached: Attack on Titan-185.jpg (2400x1800, 1.7M)

Attached: politecat.png (406x334, 257K)

t. my wife

SJW EMfags are subhuman garbage

Posting this as last to avoid triggering those autists again.