Raildex

>NT is going to hit its climax very soon
>Regarding Index III, By all means they really really wanted to finish off OT, it was very unfortunate that the length was insufficient but it was very important that they get it all done
>Regarding NT anime, first is Accel and Railgun, then after that we'll be talking about NT anime. He absolutely wants it done and your continued support is important

Attached: D0gKEnpUYAANch0.jpg (840x1200, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakurafile.com/ps7xnaf7w18k/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_Gaiden_Astral_Body_v02.zip
filebin.net/26bp8fcscaz2vzxt
twitter.com/Nagi_Happy_sub/status/1112031394983624704
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/o8UwSe7A0fyfqXNGI4Ta9A/
toaru-project.com/railgun_s/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/3-lPykkga9QCGfWvPRvZgg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>throws a wrench in your keikaku
Nothin personal, Aleister.

Attached: D21Z0EvVYAA_jnP.jpg orig.jpg (1050x1400, 242K)

>Regarding NT anime, first is Accel and Railgun, then after that we'll be talking about NT anime.
Definitely doesn't sound like it's getting announced before fall fest. The wait is going to be hard.

22 volumes should've been 72 episodes

>asking support from fans after dissapointing them with Index 3
The madman, I guess its up to Accel and Railgun to save the series

Probably like how we got Accel and Railgun at Fall Fes, we'll get the announcement for NT during that. These anime are planned at least 2 years ahead of time though.

He was apparently well aware of the issue with Index III and was the one to point it out. He is just a liaison so it's not his fault in the end. To keep anything going, he has to ask them to keep supporting.

Can't he enforce some degree of quality control at least? I don't blame Miki but hyping up fans and then disappointing them with an underwhelming product isn't exactly a great start to this "toaru project"

Not really no.

Should have gotten a better director

>Regarding Index III, By all means they really really wanted to finish off OT, it was very unfortunate that the length was insufficient but it was very important that they get it all done
Watch as they wait 7 years to make NT season 1 and pull the same shit. I don't even care anymore.

Unfortunately no. When JC staff is the ones accepting other projects under the wing like no tomorrow that have no relation to the sponsors of Index IP, we're fucked.

Remember, these are the guys who wanted to skip OT entirely, it was him and Kamachi who had to say no.

The sad truth is that JC staff has for some reason taken on a massive workload over the last couple years, and currently it's worse than ever. He could try to enforce quality control sure, but half the issues with season 3 are the storyboards that rely on backgrounds instead of character art.

What's after NT?

More characters

Looks like they are properly reflecting on the errors though. All we can hope is, if it is JC staff, by the time it airs sometime next year, the workload will have died down and new staff are on it.

By the way, was the new Railgun manga chapter released yet?

for christs sake please no more magic gods at least

Attached: mikoto.png (1013x748, 144K)

They just got powercreeped

>christ
You silly Osirian thing

Too bad, you're getting more of Niang Niang's butt

>Toaru IF game will have over 300 charas and made sure to say not to think or worry if a character may not appear, they will
Over 300 characters on the initial release, this might actually be some sort of record.

no more powercreep god damnit please just make it stop, we need to go back

Attached: mikoto sad.gif (412x541, 1.6M)

Don't worry, you'll just get characters that are just as powerful to the main characters' point of view. Next up are Secret Chiefs, maybe we'll get Adept Masters or whatever crazy hyperboles those old-timey chuuni magicians had.

Oh man I cant wait for such interesting characters such as Gekotaman or the dude that sold ice cream to Mikoto and the clone

Don't worry, the Magic Gods, which are great are sticking around and we'll have ones on their level or above. More characters is good.

Not really, Railgunfag.

And yet not a single fanart of her butt, I think its pretty clear that people dont really like Magic Gods

He was heavily implying LN and unreleased Manga characters though.

We do though?

I think you underestimate how big the cast is. 300 is probably still missing 100 or so named characters.

The X=Y grades have been getting thrown around a lot in recent volumes, so I expect we'll eventually see a 10=1 Ipsissimus. Would be a waste to let any sort of superlative go unused in this kind of series.

stop for the love of god just stop

Attached: angery.jpg (614x521, 74K)

Magic Gods should just appear to level up Thor, but I don't think Kamachi even remembers that guy.

Why? When he's handled it so well, why should I trust you over Kamachi? What am I gaining from you?

I mean, Thor kind of served his purpose after NT10, I don't see what else he could do. Would be fun SS though.

Its only been like 10 volumes since Thor last showed up though. Thats a lot more recent than characters like Itsuwa who Kamachi remembered for NT20.

Yeah, this image just has all the major and/or recent characters from about 5 years ago and it's already 100+ based on a quick count. If you go as far as including all the one-off side characters, that number explodes.

Attached: 43083546_p0.jpg (2000x1615, 3.9M)

He's handled it anything but well. They have overshadowed, negated and retconned every meaningful power gain in the prior 20+ volumes. It's all a meaningless clusterfuck past NT9

5 years ago
fuck man

>no shitty WR arc characters polluting the image
Based as fuck.

I count 98. But yes, this is just the somewhat important characters and I could list plenty who arent on it. Plenty who have designs and names, and then we get into the territory of "named but no design" or even worse "a character but doesnt even have a name" like the shota magician with the Asura eye.

>like the shota magician with the Asura eye
Nics Everblind?
I can't believe he was introduced just to fall off a carriage.

Ah right I forgot he was given a name in the next volume after his introduction.

Did they really call the kid who uses spare eyes for his magic "Ever blind".

>He's handled it anything but well.
He's handled their characters and how they are used perfectly well though. They have been anything but intrusive.
>They have overshadowed
So progression is overshadowed? And given what happened in the WR arc and how they were in Coronzon arc, you are bullshitting.
>negated and retconned
Nothing has been negated, the power gain has always been normal and followed this pattern. I'm not going to even bother with your bullshit "retcon" it sounds more like "i'm mad my favorite character doesn't feature anymore" I see you're one of those powerwankingfags.
>It's all a meaningless clusterfuck past NT9
Seems to be flowing just fine though and the parties involved have been fairly balanced.

So in the end, I gained nothing from your deadweight ass trying to feed me bottomless bullshit and claim things the author hasn't done. I gained nothing. You were bitter about things and struggled to find a reason for it.

Stop fucking replying you damn autist

>retconned
>overshadowed
>negated
You're mad that we didn't remain in your little status quo and had progression to the level of the enemies faced? Railgunfag, stop.

Fair enough.

>even the editor himself says he knows the season is shit
When are you fags going to stop being in denial and accept that the season is rushed and garbage?

user...

Mikoto's crazy ride

The LN was never all that good to begin with. I'm just waiting for Miki or Kamachi to comeout and admit it themselves.

More MG's hopefully.

While I really like Misaka's current character arc, if there were even more of her it would get me very excited.

I'm worried that they'll rush through NT to get to the Othinus stuff and do 10 volumes in 26 episodes.

It's all Othinus' fault they rushed over OT. Fucking bitch.

Unfortunately, this is a very real possibility.

I can't wait for Birdway's pantyshot to be animated.

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

>added gloves
>still the wrong shorts
Or was it different in the anime?

Attached: D25Ru1BU0AAdvsC.jpg:orig.jpg (1094x1340, 267K)

A dating game app and alarm clock with the 300+ characters of Raildex voiced.

Has anyone seen this IRL?

Attached: rose cross.png (800x1045, 172K)

I am literally having sex with Birdway right now!

Yeah, in the Bohemian Grove.

But that's impossible because Birdway is in my bed right now, sleeping very peacefully next to me, her husband.

Yes Leivinia we know you love Touma and want him to be yours but please stop telling people lies about you and Touma

That's Patricia, the inferior sister. You were tricked.

Can Mikoto fight Leivinia?

Impossible, I have every inch of her body memorized, it's definitely Birdway.

Yeah, Patricia is a Birdway, but you have brain damage and memorized it wrong because I am literally pouring my semen into Leivinia Birdway right now.

Nope.

Attached: 63453453245345.jpg (1000x885, 363K)

No, Index II still had white + red stripe.

Attached: shorts.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>Nagai once again tries to remove Railgun from the Index anime-verse proper by giving subtle differences to the characters
>first the clones have different eyes
>second the different shorts for the tokiwadai girls

Maybe he tries to resist the urge to make filler by technically making the canon stuff anime original with things like that.

Index 3 changed Worst's eyes so it's not something unique to Nagai

What can she do?

From what? From the novels? It's different cases here. That is an adaptation thing. With Nagai it is an inconsistency between supposedly connected anime series Index and Railgun. They share the same character designer for the anime but Nagai changed the clones' eyes differently from the previous anime seasons where the clones appeared and what's worse about is Index 3 not also changing it. Moreover, the Accel anime who has a totally different character designer pretty much basically retains the eyes of the clones from the Index anime only its style which makes Nagai's clone eyes stand out.

It's not necessarily bad though. Railgun's sister arc is way more personal so I can understand why they made them look exactly like Mikoto without any design gimmicks.

Uses bullshit.

Where my Railgun typeset at?

DED

To Aru Majutsu no Budget

I'm still salty. NT adaptation better get a new studio.

This. I found it way more emotional when they looked exactly like Mikoto and were being killed off. It made it have more of an impact. Railgun S design was better imo.

Revelations

Get fucked.

Already did. By JC staff, along with many other anons.

Thanks for the input

nice cleanup!

Attached: Work2.png (2518x1024, 272K)

Daily reminder that we have already heard the voice of Othinus last episode.

>implying JC Staff won't just get the contract again

Pleased to hear about your well-deserved loss.

Othinus is sex.

I won't be affected by your negative words, user, for I know that wishing other people misfortune is proof that you're not living your life correctly.

This gary stu needs to get his jaw broken by Touma.

>accel and astral buddy get done days before
Railgunbros...

Stop shitposting, dumb demon.

JC Staff can work just fine if they don't fuck themselves over like they're currently doing. Railgun S wasn't a different studio either, it just happened to be made under better conditions with enough time and good staff available.

Shiage is definitely going to attempt to do something with "Anna Sprengel's name that he got from Takitsubo. If Touma is with Anna&Aylmao there is a solid chance for TvS to happen.
But depending on Touma’s state, fight itself might be pretty boring.

Attached: 1541830047520.jpg (225x349, 33K)

OH NO

There should be a weekly manga spin-off so that Toei can make an anime for it and it'll air every week so we'll have Raildex content every week!

As if Hackmachi can afford to write for a weekly manga...

Full report of To Aru x T-fan event with Rina and Miki

>Report1
>Why there was a gap until Index3?
Miki said it was a battle of spirit and it became very hard after the person in charge of production went to another place

>Report2
>Favorite Index3 scene by voting is Accelerator V.S Kakine
Miki: (I could read the atmosphere even when Rina was there!)

>Report 3
>Voting for number 1 Mikoto scene is the bridge one
The scene on the bridge with Touma and Mikoto when they were fighting, then her crying and the ending credits of Railgun S flowing in the end.

>Report4
>Mikoto’s profile
It appears that Mikoto and Rina share the same birthday (May2) by coincidence!

>Report5
>Miki choosing his favorite Mikoto and Touma scenes
1. Bicycle scene in NT13
2. Mikoto and Touma in Hawaii
3. Mikoto and Touma in the star of Bethlehem
The only thing I can add here is that it was said that Rina did some lines from NT13 bike scene in the event.

>Report6
>Favorite character
Rina Satou>Kamijou Touma
Miki> Index(I’m good at cooking so I will let her eat a lot) is what he commented

>Report 7
>Name something great about Kamachi?
Miki: when he starts his legendary fast writing

>Report8
>Do you want to animate New Testmenat?
Miki: For now it’s Accelerator anime and Railgun season 3, we’ll talk after that.
But, I feel like I really want to do it!
Everyone’s deep support is very important for this

>Report9
>Miki talks about how new testament is reaching a “climax”

>Report10
About Season3
I felt like I wanted to finish the old testament by all means but felt that the ending with Russia was rushed.
Cutting all the important parts was very sad during production, but everything that was absolutely important was not cut.
I’m aware there were too many things that were lost, that in the end I was like “EH?”

>Report 11
>The 300 characters that were already talked about

Attached: 56190040_257712201779933_2698757990525173760_n.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Nice update user

Attached: 1553330123233.png (616x652, 729K)

>Miki's favourite is Index
He should have gotten shot while he was on stage.

>it was very unfortunate that the length was insufficient
That's what she said

Attached: 1552766978553.jpg (935x526, 176K)

>Nips are Kamikotofags
Once again, Japan has superior taste

Attached: 1522509409574.jpg (520x760, 153K)

That's it, I summarized the most important points.
It looks like Miki did feel the animation was rushed and the production team wasn't fully on point.

God, it feels like it been so long now. I remember when this page trended, and basically put Nogi and Astral Buddy on the map.

Attached: file.png (1080x1550, 1.57M)

the next page where her saliva splatters all over Arei's face was hot as hell

>2. Mikoto and Touma in Hawaii
>not any of the OT3 or OT16 scenes
What the hell Miki?

One day I'm going to win the lottery and commission JC Staff to remake index 3 into a well animated 50 episode series.
have hope

>Rina did some lines from NT13 bike scene in the event.
Neat.
>Favorite character
>Miki> Index
Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 71235865_p2.jpg (750x938, 168K)

I don't think he'd want to show any bias towards any certain character because he's an editor, not publicly anyways. But he was the one who was pressing Kamachi to make her the heroine of OT3, because of her popularity from OT1.

Huh suddenly AR not ESL anymore?

>Favorite character
>Miki> Index
Index just cucked MH.

Attached: 735673567.jpg (346x260, 21K)

He specifically picked only scenes that haven't been animated yet to get the Kamikotofags hype for future anime. It's all part of the keikaku.

There are multiple user Raildices, only some are ESL.

But the last one has been animated and is airing next week.

Yep, even when it comes to mundane actions, Nogi has a way to make them hot.

By animated I mean animated and released. Short-term hype for the next episode is important too.

>Miki talks about how new testament is reaching a “climax”
NT23 confirmed?

It's been animated, but not aired. So his assumption still makes sense, to generate hype.

It's too late for Index 3. Just use your money to fund a movie for Othinus instead.

Do you have the raws for Astral Buddy volume 2?

>rina satou's favorite character is Touma
Does she literally believe she is Misaka and wants the Touma?

>Miki said it was a battle of spirit and it became very hard after the person in charge of production went to another place
I fucking hate corporations.

>I felt like I wanted to finish the old testament by all means but felt that the ending with Russia was rushed.
Rushed ending confirmed.

Abe is a chad though.
What if it is a two-step plan?

Attached: 1542280594807.png (183x211, 36K)

But he had his picture of him wearing pajamas as a banner for his blog to look cute!

Isn't she already married and has a son?

She wants Touma to BREAK her illusion of a blissful married life.

I assume that's supposed to mean "ending with Russia" (as in "covering everything up to and including Russia") was rushed. Miki isn't dumb enough to talk shit about something the fans haven't seen yet.

Isn't Abe also married?

Married to the role of Touma.

Does Abe sleep in his bathtub?

No, sorry,
We decide not buy the AB Volume 2
Since no significantly different from Serialization

>Miki> Index
Top 10 anime betrayals

It wasn't Kuroko a few years ago?

No

It was.

>b-but the BIG announcement that will blow everyone's mind after Index III will be NT anime
>no plans to do it yet

Unless you expect NT to climax in Part 3...

Yeah, it was. And Miki's was MH because he loves slutty girls or something like that.

Then Index is fitting since she's used goods from two european chads before settling with Touma.

Who's MH?

People change their mind during the course of the story, I used to hate OT Touma but after all in NT and the recent vol I really like him.

Watch the anime. Read the LN. Read the manga. She's appeared in all 3. Hell, I think she's even made a cameo in the Railgun manga

>two
>chads
AHAHHAHAHAHA.
>Endless amount of demon dicks
>and two worthless cucks slurping the seed out
Fixed it for you.

Attached: Gallons of demon seed, daily.jpg (304x455, 64K)

I read them all, I just don't remember

You sure? Because I think Arei has thighighs instead of kneesocks in her first appearance in the tankobon hence why I'm searching for the volume right now.

On release? Somehow I really doubt that, but if so I think subs are filler for that number

Come on, user, don't you believe in Miki?

I’ve played too many games that tell you over 100 this or that to know better by now user

>NT will reach its climax soon
So it’s not over yet huh? Alright. Is there a source for these interviews? At least they are aware of OT’s mishap. Better than ignoring it.

It was. A while back Rina used to say she didn't really understand Touma, but more recently she spoke about how she's started to get him.

wew, what is there to not understand?
>muh messiah complex
>muh sekrit powers in arm
literally the most one-dimensional character in the series

Just like Mikoto.

Rina and Abe will fuck soon.

Attached: DzVZaEPV4AAK3yW.jpg (716x1012, 101K)

Funny, for me it was the other way around

Same

All right, can somebody please download this zip file and see if it's Astral Buddy volume 2? I found it on some manga raw site, but the damn filehosting site is a piece of shit for me and the download keeps dying. Afterwards upload it to something like MEGA or something and share the link so people can finally download it: sakurafile.com/ps7xnaf7w18k/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_Gaiden_Astral_Body_v02.zip

Please?

Maybe it took a while to realize that he really is as one dimensional as he seems.

I never trust manga raw site since mangamura was taken down by Japanese Government.
I will try to get that (what you mean is) but will take time

nice virus bro

Thanks bro.

Well I won't know until I tried.

filebin.net/26bp8fcscaz2vzxt there you go.

Where the fuck is railgun chapter?

Thanks, man.

The Accel anime will almost certainly be 1 cour and thus only have a few spreads. It'll bring us Last Order and Esther for sure. Probably sharing a spread. Yomikawa is possible, as are the siscon's dead sister and the kidnapped Sister. If we're lucky, there will be a scavenger spread.
Seiki wouldn't actually be the first guy in Megami, but it's still really rare.

Attached: 529452.jpg (5929x4094, 2.58M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Nobody is getting paid to to typeset it or translate it, so be patient. They're going to prioritize whatever they enjoy more first.

>the truth about Seike probably won't be revealed in the anime until Railgun 4 in who knows how many years
If they promote "her" with the rest of the girls and trick people just as well as the manga did, the reactions are going to be very fun.

Nice try AR, I heard rumors that you get funds directly from kamachi to westernize his stuff.

Attached: www.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

What was the thread here is was first posted?

The perspective looks off to me. It feels like Misaka is a big girl.

Commit suicide, Hamashitfag.

Get a day job.

For you maybe.

seething

So here's what I am getting from what AnonRaildex's interview thing:

>NT isn't over
>NT isn't the last part since he says "NT is climaxing" instead of "we're headed for the final arc"
>While NT anime isn't greenlit yet, it certainly isn't under the same "We have no plans to adapt more seasons" we got after Railgun S

Hamazura is the most successful Raildex MC, Accelerator and Touma bow down to him.

NT gets will probably get greenlit if the other Toaru series aren't flops in the eyes of the fans, like Index 3 was.

Accelerator literally has Academy City and all his girls. In fact, he has the ability to keep Hamazura and HIS girls safe. Same for Touma.

>he doesn't know

>While NT anime isn't greenlit yet
It might already be, but it's obviously smarter for Miki to hide that and tell people to buy Accel and Railgun if they want to see it happen. So I think this doesn't really tell us anything certain about NT's current status behind the scenes.

>give something a relatovely weak form of power
>hide a trap in it in case the opponent destroys it
It's such a simple strategy that I finally understand why most magicians don't go for cutting the arm off. They know it's bait. Aureolus pissed himself because he thought he'd stepped on Touma's trap card.
It honestly works overall better with Hamazura.

三木さんが「新約ももうすぐクライマックス」とか重要なことをさらっと言う。

Is Miki an incel?
>westaboo
>anime
>unmarried

If we get NT anime it's going to have a relatively weak start and anyone who was disappointed with Index 3 is going to be just as disappointed.,

NT4 and NT5-NT6 will make up for it.

People will love it because of trap Thor and edgy NT6 so I doubt that.

That's gonna take half a season to get to though

Theres the drunk touma in NT2 so mikotofags will be happy.

NT3 is a fan service novel and really isn't bad in my opinion. The only weak volumes are NT1 and 2 IMO. IIRC even the nips liked NT3.

I want to lick her thighs.

Attached: 1539532011268.jpg (1920x1531, 1.8M)

Unless we have the same pacing issues we had with season 3, getting to any good content is gonna take at least 7~8 episodes, maybe even a whole cour depending on how you feel about NT3.

Drunk Touma ruined their reunion and an apology so no

Is Touma an incel?

NT1 had a cute edgelord, dragon rider, lots of mecha action, and Touma's cool entrance at the end. Way better than NT3 just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

This isn't even counting how fractured NT4 is and might just go over the anime director's head

Drunk Touma was the best part of the first 3 volumes of NT.

Pretty big if, though I can't wait to hear how shills like you are convinced it will happen.

All anime only will enjoy NT3. Pure fan service.

>Ded translations
>Ded hype
>Ded franchise
the absolute state of raildex keks

Attached: 1538733617060.jpg (908x641, 96K)

Attached: 1508965826249.png (260x429, 44K)

Yes. Honorable mentions are Mark Space showing up, Worst bullying, and the gremlin troops making Accel do magic which is never referenced again.

This is literally how Mikoto is now in NT since she didn't understand him and now is trying to.

Rina is definitely Mikoto IRL.

Drunk Touma can beat Magic god.

Friendly reminder Touma belongs to Misaki

Attached: Misaki the true bowl winner.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

This AR user has a day job, drinking wine every day and drawing animu stuff.

Kill yourself you shitty self-inserter

*Deposits 10 cents in your Kadokawa account*

Astral Buddy anime when?

Attached: file.png (1006x1518, 1010K)

Shut up, MP.

Astral buddy vol 2 has different variation on scene in picture. translation?

Attached: Untitled070.jpg (2479x3508, 687K)

Is Misaki an incel?

>drinking wine
Huge cringe

Nogi approves and he already has Misaki win the bowl.

Attached: file.png (1039x1008, 917K)

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO AIR RAILGUN THR-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT JUNKO-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL INDEXNIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NNNNNONONOOOOOOO*
*BORT BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE M-MEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH*
*PFFFTTTBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFTTT-
SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK*
*dabbing intensifies*
*WIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*BRRRRRRRT.....BROOOOONK*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: 1551889063292.png (1024x530, 364K)

No, because men can only be incels, that's the rules.

And the very next page which is also different.

Attached: Astral Buddy Manga Volume 02.zip-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden Astral Body v02-Untitled071.jpg (2479x3508, 738K)

ABkeks are even more cancerous than Railgunfags

Unbelievable

Attached: wp_ss_20190330_0001.png (1030x617, 206K)

>Triggered indexnigger mad that Astral Buddy is the best series this franchise has ever produced

What's the matter? Mad that you can't self-insert? No girls fawning over male MC? Fucking crybaby

>not self-inserting as Junko

Attached: 1553712690894.jpg (480x481, 68K)

based
it hasn't even been a full arc yet and Junko has a harem rivaling main series MCs

Have you got some source on that? I thought Railgun still had that spot from the dream ranker arc.

I know you’re shitposting but Misaki fawning over Touma is literally in AB

Misaki is a man who mental outs you to think she isn't.

Is MP an incel?

>not self-inserting as the ghost possessing Junko

>私は奇跡相応い女になって
>あの人を振り向かせてみせるの
top kek, says the woman wishing for a miracle.

Never mind, I am retarded. I read that as ''the best sales this franchise has ever produced''

>not inserting into Junko
user pls

That's a great picture, user. I'll set it as desktop background.

Attached: GigaPad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

>Kusokawa shills

Does Junko actually have a harem is no one has ran after her yelling "JUNKO-CHAAAAAAAAN"?

Why should I be happy for shitty comedy?

Acts of the Apostles

Jesus christ, your taste is awful. Do you also laugh at fart jokes?

I wanted to drop this series so bad after Frenda died but I just can't

Fukou da

Frenmea dies in NT24.

But her soul will choose to go back in time.

>Frenmea
Is that some kind of fusion being?

>tfw love Misaki's design but can't bring myself to give a single shit about her problems

That's normal. Nobody would care about her if it wasn't for her looks.

It kind of makes sense for NT22 to not be the ending of NT. While I don't feel as though NT22's ending would be a TERRIBLE ending for NT, there's still a LOT of questions. Almost too many to open a new part with without leaving a sense of "well, what about x?"

They need to take her back to how she was before she met Touma when she mentally tortured people and counted card at the blackjack table.

Safe to say no one cares about Anna or Chiefs/whatever

I guess it also opens the question of who the real final boss is though. Kamachi seemingly threw Aiwass and Anna to the side as just spectators and he isn't gonna introduce other secret chiefs or the Rosicrucian order. Is it gonna be some apocalyptic aeon shift where we finally get Fiamma/Ollerus doing something? IT might be the key to that, hence why Aleister called it more important, and why Anna thinks it's a "show"

Fucking this. If Misaki had the same exact personality but was a little more plain, no one would give a solitary shit about her, especially since Mikoto already has the "brown hair small tits" niche covered

Being a blonde with big tits can carry you for even if your actual character is mediocre.

I mistook that for Misaka ignore this

They need to make her flat again

I personally think the final boss is going to quite literally be Touma. It's been teased that there's multiple versions of him. So Touma could easily be both the main protagonist and final/main antagonist. It's not like Kamachi has admitted Touma isn't a flawless hero/bastion of goodness

Yeah, who the fuck is the final boss now? Is demon lord Touma actually happening?

I guess NT22 really was more of an anti-climax, I thought that intended to contrast with OT22 but Kamachi got me this time

Just think Junko's problems are also her problems.

Real/original touma was freed in Angel Fall.

They need to make Misaki go back to the way she was and forget Touma.

Yeah, she needs to be turned back into flatsaki, I agree.

It will be [new character].

Have they made a loli with blue hair yet? I think we found a niche that needs filling.

>I’m aware there were too many things that were lost, that in the end I was like “EH?”
That really is an unfortunate situation

Yeah, she's named Index.

He literally never does this for the big arcs

Don’t you mean silver (blue)

>300 characters
Can I make a team of 5 Misaka Clones?

Nah, this will be a new girl who steal's Acqua's water alignment because she's azure blue.

I wonder if we will get your typical happy ending where the protagonist finally succeeded defeating the big bad wolf and marry his favorite girl or Kamachi break our heart with something entirely different.

Attached: 1542410533315.png (1124x633, 907K)

*crunch crunch*
Index III wasn't that good
*crunch crunch
buuuurp*

Attached: 1543072723738.webm (1280x720, 89K)

Touma and Mikoto's hardcore sex and SoL scenes

>NT's penultimate boss was the great demon
>NT's actual final boss is the demon lord

Attached: 1487615771164.png (683x672, 372K)

Miki's an Indexfag so its gonna be a shitty Kamidex ending. Kamachi will cave under his demands or probably wants that himself.

Is this real or an edit like the NT17 illustration?

Kamachi doesn't give a shit most likely since he literally never talks about romance in interviews

>We may able to read between the lines of the Aeon of Osiris you are from to see Crowley’s Aeon of Horus which comes after.
Are you ready for Ollerus to fuck everything up once more?

Haimura has gone on record to say that the last volume would have Touma and Index on the cover.

Bakery end with Othinus.

Attached: 44078440_p0.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

That's what he just wants. Index can get fucked honestly.

Kamachi will end the series with Touma being bitten and shouting "fukou da".

What the hell kind of name is Ollerus, Horus? Those names are so ugly. I can’t imagine not being able to think of a better name to name your children and I’m not joking. The hell is wrong with people.

Index will get fucked by Touma and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Ollerus is based off Ullr your uncultured swine.

They don't teach Norse legends in public schools, retard.

Yeah ok I can make up 'gods' too lol
Thanos is gonna be coming soon.

>NTs1 comes out
>cr translates Ollerus and Othinus as ULLR and ODIN
Fuck you CR translator, you aren't funny.

>Touma went rogue
>Hamazura (attempted) to fuck off
>Accelerator is near ground zero
>Aleister is gonna do something in the background
>Anna and Aiwass are having a giggle from the sideline
I don't know how this is gonna turn into an arc seeing as it sounded like this was supposed to lead into part 3

Attached: 1487371640397.png (400x401, 77K)

That's too close to correct for CR.

>Hazamura fucks off
Nice.

No wonder most public school graduates are below average, they don't encourage any supplementary reading.

Attached: 1494310356536.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>Miki, Haimura, Nishi and possibly Kamachi as well
>all Indexfags

Are they all insane, retarded, or both?

Well duh, since public schools are about indoctrination and agenda.

Kamachi is an Orsola and Birdwayfag these days, although something tells me Anna is gonna be his next favorite

It's not worth learning about.

Everyone knows norse now thanks to avengers

Not Ullr

More like translates Ollerus as Aurelius and Othinus as Optimus and then insists on it despite a million norse references being right there in the text they're translating.

Wish this guy weren't a Mikotofag

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_puma_hyuma1219__sample-cd133d20d9c5b331076 (850x1053, 112K)

Othinus will use Kakine to create the All Spark, but since it's dark matter it will be the Dark Spark and evil.

>No more cringe Touma speeches
Glad Index 3 it almost over.

Based, now we have autistic scenes of Accel being edgy instead.

Glad this guy's a Mikotofag

It's a waste of talent. You can tell the artist is a Railgun secondary and he doesn't even expand to other Railgun characters.

Mikoto has more than enough official and fan illustrations

ZIt's ok. This universe is the one created to make us suffer.

>WAAAAAAAAH THE ARTISTS SHOULD DRAW WHAT I LIKE/WANT AND NOT WHAT THEY LIKE/WANT!!!

based, imagine being so entitled you try to dictate what artists do
mikotochads run this shit

They said the same thing for Railgun 3 user. It's basically planned.

She gets enough when I say she gets enough and not before then.

NT23 FUCKING WHEN?

Attached: 1486354459476.png (400x250, 37K)

>Miki said it was a battle of spirit and it became very hard after the person in charge of production went to another place
I knew it. NakayamaP leaving for Aniplex fucked it.

user, anime's are planned 2-3 years in advanced. It was the same thing gouranga said when Index III was announced "If Index III sells well, we'll get Railgun III!" very different from "I'm sorry there's no index III!!"

>we're getting 3 more volumes of suffering
Ah, it seems I've underestimated how badly this is gonna go.

Attached: 1487711361445.png (1280x1440, 972K)

Sounds more like 1 more volume if it's very soon. As in it's ending this year.

They said OT was reaching its climax after OT19, and OT22 was marked as *the* climax, we'll see though.

3 would be good since it gives enough time for at least one season of NT

>We
Dunno about you but I want this shit to end already

>joked about the series reaching 100 volumes
Hope you're ready for 15 more years of Index, user.

Attached: 1487517325528.png (480x650, 418K)

Yeah. I don't know if this is like a "Epilogue" volume thing where it sets up what's next or just 1 3 volume arc?

I don't so there's a collective we already. And he literally said he and Kamachi want to retrieve some obscure foreshadowing of Stiyl visiting Touma in Vol 108 in the real Index. So you can drop it anytime.

>I want Index to become the LN equivalent of The Simpsons

It's not really that when it actually has foreshadowed elements it needs to deliver on. None of this has come from no where. But given your pattern from the last few threads, you're going to cry about to things and insult someone, right?

>“Anyway, I ended up on a century-long detour, but I am glad I made it in time for this moment.”
Anna made it sound like some crazy event is about to occur as a result of IT being freed, so I've no idea. it could be an epilogue type deal, a 3 volume climax, or a single volume of nonstop happenings

The madman has something going on.

Seethe more

>Your pattern
Not whatever guy you're thinking of but I didn't insult anyone. I'm sure you want this to become an argument, though.

If you aren't then we can drop it here and it's my mistake. No argument.

>foreshadowed elements it needs to deliver on.
You could make the same argument about Oda and Wan Piss.
No story needs to reveal EVERY secret in its world before it concludes. That's how you end up with long runners that go nowhere for decades.

Touma speeches are based. It's full of shit and manipulate everyone into his own propaganda.

Kamachi said NT was gonna be about the Aeons, maybe we're finally gonna see what happens when Osiris ends

Hamazura needs to get his Crysis suit back.

>You could make the same argument about Oda and Wan Piss.
I could, but I don't read One Piece.
>No story needs to reveal EVERY secret in its world before it concludes
And here's where we disagree. I'm of belief if a story is able to, it should utilize and explore all possible opportunities it offered to be explored. In this case, there are a lot of plot threads open and I want to see them to the end. You don't and that's okay, I don't agree.
>That's how you end up with long runners that go nowhere for decades.
Index has gone a lot of places for it's 15 years though.

It's already Zombie Raildex at this point,
literally when the magic gods appeared including Zombie.

Ha funny.

>it should utilize and explore all possible opportunities it offered to be explored
This is awful.

Imagine being this entitled, fucking hell.

That's only an issue when the quality and consistency goes down. Kamachi has proven he can continue to keep things fresh and interesting and even improving as time goes on. He's pretty unique in that aspect compared to majority of LN authors. So I'm all for continuing Index as long as he wants until he feels he can't make a good story anymore.

Where's the fag that swore NT would end at 22 so they could make a new series to go with the anime? Also that means part 3 can't be an announcement for the 15th anniversary

Attached: 1487822529879.jpg (283x334, 48K)

Speak for yourself. It's not really that farfetched people want to see the open plot threads through to the end. It has a lot to offer for reason and I can see you didn't bother to address the rest of the post.

They'll Never Stop Raildex!
Have no fears, we've got stories for years, like
Misaka becomes a robot,
Maybe Index gets a cell phone, has Hamazura ever owned a bear?

Or, how 'bout a crazy wedding?
Where something happens and doo doo doo doo doo...
Sorry for that Index III is a clip show.
Have no fears, we've got stories for years!

It's not really that out there. Part 3 would definitely be an announcement now since the Anniversary runs till next April remember? Always year long.

>in the grim, dark future of the 41st millennium there is only index sequels

>Index has gone a lot of places for it's 15 years though.
Doesn't mean there are enough story threads that would justify it running another 10 years.

(You)

top fucking kek

You dont have to imagine anything. Youre already the most entitled fuck in the thread by a mile.

There are more than enough story threads though. Why should I believe you over how the author I followed has handled said story threads to prove time and time again there is? You've done nothing so far outside of "nuh uh!" 45 volumes later, countless side stories and spin-offs and tons is always happening. You've given me NOTHING.

Is it autistic to want everything to have closure and being unable to accept stories can have unfinished threads that add to the overall world? Do you mourn the end of LotR because they didn't say where the elves and Bilbo went?

I don't think so. It depends on how much investment you have and feel it's worth your time right? I don't have any attachment to LoTR so it's no issue for me. But Index? I do in those cases and am interested in each plot thread introduced. It's really that simple.

Again, no issue if you want closure soon, but I don't see it that way. Nothing else to it, user.

Might wanna look up what entitlement actually means before you start splurging about who and who isnt entitled. An artist is free to draw whatever he wants to draw.

>Itsuwa will never be relevant again.

>the final bastion of literature that aliens find is a gigantic hard drive of japanese thelema wank

Ok, name 3 plot threads that are absolutely essential and need to be gradually covered over the next decade.

Hell, several characters have already had scenes that could be interpreted as final appearances. A story like this just isn't meant to run for over two decades.

Raildex and Kawakami LNs are the only type of stories that are meant to run for long

Attached: 1548263202930.png (1475x1475, 1.29M)

I like that he draws Mikoto and I like that it makes user angry. That's like double the fun desu.

I like how he's the only artist that can make Misaka hot for me (must be the blush) I wish he made doujins of her.

Gemstones, Secret Chiefs, Saints,
Not him by the way

Sure.
1) We still haven't seen the Pure World in its fullest form and only mere tamperings and attempts to utilize or destroy it in regards to the Phases
2) Aleister's Plan, as Aiwass once said will continue with or without him
3) We've only just entered the Aeon of Horus, dealing with the Isis and Osiris for a large part of the series. The Rosicrucians were mentioned as far back as OT1, Anna Sprengel as well who's only just finally made an appearance, the influence of what IT can do now that it's released, Gemstones, All 20 Saints which we are supposed to be seeing, and various other things I'm probably missing that was set up in the Kamisato Arc like Yuitsu, Touma's 2nd Death which is a plot point.

And there's so much more that matter to me but I just woke up so cut me some slack.
>A story like this just isn't meant to run for over two decades.
Disagree. A story that's been running fine for 15 years can absolutely prove it will for another 8.

>future generations spend hundreds of years trying to decypher information from our times
>it's all badly drawn Mikoto doujins

I'm /your guy/

Attached: 58684993030.jpg (225x350, 32K)

fuck this shit cunt nigger faggot

>3 neo-anons of the future are the same bloodline of the current that yell for it to end

All sounds like things that can be wrapped up in 5 or so volumes if you cut out the fat.
>Saints
Do you really expect to see the other 15 or so when Kamachi's had a decade and a half and ample opportunity to introduce more?
>Yuuitsu
Had a whole arc to herself as antagonist, probably dead.
>Gemstones
Similar to Saints, I can't ever see the rest becoming relevant outside of a few side stories or spinoffs. Likely to be one of those things you hear about at the beginning of the story but never actually see.
>Aleister's plan
Magic isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and if it does the series will end there.

>aliens named Coronzon and Aiwass discover their namesakes and shudder in their inhuman slumber imagining the noisome origins of their names and how their species came upon them and their language so similar not knowing that hairless apes of countless millennia ago in a forgotten satellite of a dead star hairless apes argued which one was stronger and which one was pure bullshit and why they threw kindergarten insult at each other

Nagai says hey

Attached: 8659494933030.jpg (225x350, 33K)

>5 volumes
Oh it's just you again.
>if you cut out the fat.
No fat to be cut out, with how Kamachi has handled his plot threads and what he wants to explore within them, it needs way more than 5 volumes. Sorry I trust the authors method and what he's done more.
>Do you really expect to see the other 15 or so when Kamachi's had a decade and a half and ample opportunity to introduce more?
Js06 basically confirmed it because he said he would in his Essay a while back.
>Had a whole arc to herself as antagonist, probably dead.
Nope. Otherwise we would not have had that ending, pay more attention and what was set up. If you can't see what was left open and why Kamachi intentionally had her fate as vague while pointing it out in the afterword, then it's on your failure to comprehend.
>Similar to Saints, I can't ever see the rest becoming relevant outside of a few side stories or spinoffs
They absolutely will given the importance of Gemstones in the first place and now that AC is dead. If you can't even see what the implications of that are you have a crude understanding of the plot, user. Also, Gemstones themselves were mentioned as an importance by the Magic Gods back in NT13, keep up please.
>Likely to be one of those things you hear about at the beginning of the story but never actually see.
This has only really applied to Vampires and they still have a chance given how much of this supposed "only thing you hear at the beginning" we've seen as a real plot element.
>Magic isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and if it does the series will end there.
Then you didn't read NT22.

Feel like you're not reading this series and are a wiki reader?

twitter.com/Nagi_Happy_sub/status/1112031394983624704
Miki did reflect on Index III during SAO stream.

Stop posting this garbage Yea Forumsedditor

At least they know most fans didn't like it

But what does
>let's do the forbidden next
mean?

Forbidden is Index. So "Let's do Index next"

What did he say fully?

Me too!

It's depicted as white?

I don't understand Japanese, what did he say?

He is literally asking to do Index.

He's probably got 120 volumes already written in advance and it'll be awhile before he reaches 418 ( Aiwass = 93 and 418 )

I didn't understand the full thing, but he was musing about how two series of his were airing. As for which series did it better... well it's obvious. And that he wanted both to be at its absolute best, that is why next time, he will make sure it is the case? or something like that. Cause he legit said "next time"

Yeah, sure, next time.

If you don't get it right one time, you have to move on and do your best the next time so it's good awareness.

Next time is never enough.

Thank you. Hopefully, NT (if they announced it) can get good planning and learn from their consistent mistake.

He talked about the length a lot, so he's well aware it was an issue.

>even Miki thinks JC staff is shit
Based
Bones for NT when?

The notion that NT isn't over is one thing. The notion that it's not over, but that it is ending soon is much weirder. We just had a really definitive and climactic major arc conclusion, and introduced a new antagonist right at the end. If NT was going to continue for a while that wouldn't be weird. If it had ended there, and was setting up the next series, it wouldn't be weird. But if it's ending really soon, that's an odd choice.

It could just be an SS user. Things like SP, SS1 and SS2 were in a lot of ways setting up the future. It could be a 1 volume arc.

No studio wants to take long running never ending hard to animate Light Novel like Index.

fukou da

I don't think any studio could've made season 3 work if the constraint was that they needed to wrap up OT. Too many fights, a huge revolving door of characters, and three MC's to follow makes it hellish.

He said for the next cours he wants to do better on both

I don't know he's just making it obvious NT is going to be a thing. His whole reasoning regarding why S3 had to adapt all the way to WW3 was basically saying it had to finish off here and connect to the next too

Everyone and their mother has said the season needed some more time. Thats different from saying the season is shit

He's been trying really hard to get noticed again after being bullied, just leave it

No, Dengeki always advertises the final volumes as the "climax". And as js06 pointed out back in February, NT22 was not marketed as the climax of New Testament. We're getting a serious climax next it seems.

Attached: 1510345226543.png (375x413, 87K)

I think it's shit but I'm hopeful they can do better in the future. The first step to that is the producers admitting what they made was bad.

Attached: 58449005_p11.jpg (900x630, 235K)

>It had to finish off here and connect to the next

Nice interpretation, if only he'd actually said that.

Back in OT, it was not marketed as final volume of OT either, just end of Russia Arc like here.
ロシア編完結!

Good to see you back, MP. Sorry, but he did indeed say it.

That's clearly not MP retard.

Hopefully they learn from this then. Gives me hope that they might not try to cram NT1-10 in 2 cours too.

It is. She admitted to intentional reddit spacing.

Attached: WiUYAACkwm.jpg (827x1169, 126K)

Attached: D6D8AFD7-9F45-419D-A646-70AB08D8C709.jpg (1490x788, 358K)

No it's her.

Attached: MP_Admits_to_Multiple_Personality_Disorder.png (1263x89, 21K)

Where is preganon!

>tfw MP is yandere

Attached: 1546535697701.png (1583x491, 125K)

Unless JCniggers reflect it doesn’t really matter. And they won’t.
If Miki manages to shill out a decent NT season it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Attached: 1553279438615.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

She tries so hard to be other personas.

I still think NT is over. The book obly released a week or two ago so Miki might be talking about it in a non spoilery way to a crowd who might be anime only.

He's the one who talks to them as one of the sponsors user. It's also Kadokawa themselves that are at the top of the Production Committee this time than Warner Bros. I wouldn't worry about it, if he says they reflected, it's a pretty good shot.

NT1 is good and while NT2 is slow it has opportunities for fanservice with Umidoori and Birdway as well as drunk Touma so it wont be that bad.

JC Staff can make good stuff but it's funnily enough never the sequels, which is why the staff matters more than the studio first and foremost

It's been out for 2 weeks and Miki is probably the person who works with Kamachi more than anyone else so he of all people would know what he's talking about

I liked NT3.

Even Pierrot would be better than JC Staff

I did too.

Raildex rent-free in their head all the time. Nice

>Kadokawa
>after KF
Anyways why would Warner Bros not be at the top now?

NT2 is so quick though, they could easily adapt it into a single episode I think.

Well, ASCII Media Works Kadokawa, not Kadokawa General.
>Anyways why would Warner Bros not be at the top now?
Who knows? maybe Kadokawa wanted to do it more thus have more control, etc.

2 episodes would be good enough

I liked the action but it was pants on head retarded to try and bring all those characters for a single volume.
>Touma, Mikoto, and Roberto take up most the screentime
>Birdway and Accel only dick around at the start
>Hamazura, Worst, Umidori have zero reason to be there and subsequently do nothing at all
The best part of NT3 was Roberto being great and the ending leading into NT4 but I think it's probably the worst NT volume, 2 notwithstanding because it's a one trick pony that becomes a trudge on rereads.

Attached: A476D5E5-651E-40E2-90BA-9D1651FD09DB.jpg (880x1200, 214K)

Thats a cute idea which is why it wont happen to the luckless Touma.

I bet Miki will let them produce the first few episodes and have someone check it for quality. If it isn't up to snuff he would cancel the project and force them to restart or take it to another studio. Arifureta's author did the same in 2018.

Because Touma is a white supremacist.

Does Miki even have that much power? I don't see JC losing Index anytime soon, unfortunately.

>Takitsubo "Eternally Cucked" Rikou

Attached: Do what you must I have already won .png (1406x2000, 1.1M)

Miki speaks on Kamachi's behalf so he should be able to. Straight-Edge also has the licenses for the franchise too.

They should have stayed broken up like GROUP did, especially with how much they hated one another.

Kamachi will end the series with Touma shouting such luck!

Magic depends on Will, even while they try to climb the Tree of Life.
Esper powers are based on a person's reasoning, even while using an artificial tree like Clonoth.
This is why the Magic side is stronger: it is easy to feel, but not to truly comprehend.

A battle between a full Magic God and a Level 6 Esper would come down to a battle of heart vs mind, similar to how the battle between Neph and Accel went. It was but a taste of what is to come.

And Touma? He has three powers: Imagine Breaker, IT and the power which holds IT.
While Imagine Breaker isn't magic, it has the same source: the will. In IB's case, it is the will of Magicians.
As for IT and the power greater than IT, I'm not sure what to think yet. Not enough information.

>Mikoto
>Not best
The fuck?

Most likely. If they restart the project before airing, that is completely do able. But he's probably going to talk to Matsukara (who is Producer of Toaru at JC Staff) and ask him what the fuck happened. Given Railgun Editor said they are already trying to learn from the lessons made with all previous anime for Railgun 3, it's already kinda begun.

Yes, in other series you often hear the author having more power in the anime but there's a reason why Kamachi seemingly has none with the Raildex adaptations, and it's Straight Edge. Part of his contract with them is that they handle quality control for adaptations and such, meaning instead of an author bumbling about trying to manage things, he just writes as usual while Miki has to handle things like that.

Although as another user said, Miki is basically Kamachi's agent but with the power to speak for him. He wouldn't have said twice in a day that the anime was bad if Kamachi didn't agree with him. So in other words, you CAN blame Miki if future seasons still see no improvement, as it's on his shoulders to demand better quality now.

Attached: 1553571261484.jpg (1200x871, 106K)

Oh my god, MP, you are so insecure. Literally anytime any official indication of a continuing anime is given, you're panicking to get a response in right away. What happened to you?

Stop watching IndexIII for a while, I heard JC Staff has dropped the ball by cutting a lot of Mikoto roles in last 3 episodes, right?

Its really not that strange at all to say "hey looks like there's 5x as much X as there is Y, it sure would be nice if things were spread around a little more evenly"

>186430761
You'll call someone MP whether they deny it or don't, if it suits your agenda. Not even gonna bother engaging with you with that in mind.

Basically.

and remember the studio is the LAST member on the Production Committee, always. They can change it anytime if the business relations is going south.

No, they cut like 5 minutes of screentime for her. They made the IT reveal incredibly underwhelming though

They cut her stopping a nuke and iron sand tsunami

God, Puma actually makes me love Misaka.

Why is he so sweaty?

God bless Puma

IT would make anyone sweat bullets

>they added Misaki's gloves on the website
Are they fucking lurking here?

As you should

DOUJINS FUCKING WHEN?

>I am a genius!
>Oh no!

Too bad thats not at all what he was saying and dont bother spinning it in a way to make it sound like he was.

Absolutely. When you made it obvious the last 50 times, you better get used to being called out.

I liked it more than NT2 at any rate. NT2 was mostly an infodump, and mostly for the characters' sake. The audience knew most of what was being discussed. (I assume Kamachi did it for weirdos who jumped in NT without reading OT). And the conflict at the end just felt tacked on and not really necessary. The worst part is that there's a pretty great comedic setup (half of academy city wanders into Touma's dorm) but most of the jokes fall flat even though a few were good, like Touma's casual negation of Umidori's sneak attack.

I didnt say Miki wasnt aware it was over. I said he wouldnt spoil the fact its over to people. Thats different.

>Railgun Editor said they are already trying to learn from the lessons made with all previous anime for Railgun 3
Nagai's chain has been shortened even further, if there is no filler it might just be the best Railgun season yet.

Japs complained too. They still fucked up their shorts though.

What's there to spoil? It says on the website and in some stores where it's advertised
>Aleister vs Coronzon, the battle finished!!!

NT2 was basically for all the new readers.He had to do it.
>Umm, to those who started buying with the very first Index novel, to those who started buying with New Testament, to those who bought all of the volumes at once, to those who bought both the New Testament volumes at once, and to everyone who bought this new novel in any of the various paths there: hello.

>Railgun S quality
>LAC and Daihaiseisai
Let me dream for a few more months. Although I'd be upset if it ended up that great while Index got fucked in the ass

>186431813
A call-out isn't a call-out if it's completely wrong, though. But sure, you keep on doing you and believe what you will.

It quite literally says "Mikoto has more than enough illustrations" I dont know how else you could possibly read it without projection

Miki was talking about Touma scenes in NT so I don't think he cares about spoiling an anime only crowd since Touma seemingly dies in the next episode.

Yeah. They probably already got their leash tightened a few months back though with the rampant complaints. They can easily threaten to botch the rights from the studio if you fuck up again.

>still no railgun

HNNNNNNNNGHH

I hope they do something about it looking washed out as fuck too, Index 3 suffered from that greatly during the day time sections, seeing as Railgun 3 should be entirely during the day

When was Imagine Breaker ever stated to not fall under the category of magic?

Attached: IB.png (1614x59, 11K)

Imagine if the 6th first appearance end up being a "new" character in that game.

That its wrapping up the entire series if NT obviously. Let people find the books and read it themselves instead of saying that part 2 is over before part 3 is announced

Neither you nor him get to decide how much is enough.

>Mikotofags on a tirade again

Attached: 1445951960229.jpg (523x493, 121K)

>same retard posting the same Accel image
Oh boy. As usual he shows up around the same time too, too easy.

?

Anyone can see that the amount of mikoto art, doujins, etc vastly outnumbers anything else. Saying "gee I wish things were more equal" is not that strange when there are hundreds of other characters with not even a fraction of the art.

So, should we hope?

>not washed out
Yeah I have bad news for you.

Yes.

It looks even worse now, what the fuck

Attached: 1488870232242.jpg (331x292, 39K)

No hope, only despair.

Again. That's not what he was saying at all and i really don't know what your quoting here.

Looks fine to me. Maybe you should throw away that cheap TN monitor of yours.

Thats exactly what was said.

>Thinks only one person uses that image
Ok butthurt Mikotobabby, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1450558252923.jpg (266x320, 16K)

He is paraphrasing something so badly that it looks like he is projecting instead.

Well you're wrong.

>same file name
>same posting style
>same name calling
>same time the thread is about to go
Boy oh boy.

Y-Yeah, just as colorful as before. Seriously, they did this for OT15 and it looked terrible

Attached: certain-scientific-railgun-s-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-season-2-dvd-bd-combo-set-eps-1-24-5.jpg (798x1000, 377K)

When did Misaki became the sub in the relationship?

Attached: 1553749660162.png (1080x1550, 764K)

It looks dead

No :(

>clearly desaturated compared to the original image
Maybe you should stop shilling and sucking corporate cock like the goddamn degenerate subhuman trash that you are that has no worth than what your corporate pigs tell you and see for the first time with an actual opinion of your own that you are a gigantic fucking dicksuck cocklord homosexual that is so wrong and retarded that you should be wheeled into a gaybar where you were born from the lurid escapades of your transexual parents go fuck yourself

Attached: Do5HEq4X0AAZ-eL.jpg (940x1200, 220K)

The only difference is that there are less trees now.

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
>So, should we hope?
Of course.

Attached: 546745674567.png (262x195, 27K)

How else do you possibly want to interpret "she has more than enough art"? How else do you imagine that sentence as anything but "damn Mikoto has a lot of art and we could afford to spread the love a bit"? What values are you projecting onto that post?

Malicious dream ranker card humbled her.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/o8UwSe7A0fyfqXNGI4Ta9A/

Attached: 1509430999549.jpg (576x642, 29K)

Calm down. It's a fucking jpg.

Judging by the filename and history of the posts made with it you also like shitposting about index 3 and how its bad. Thats pretty pathetic desu.

Forlorn hope

Based

>being this mad about muh contrast
Literally just turn it up. Or does your TN panel not allow even that?

>186432545
Thank you for proving my point in the context of the Raildex posts.

>Image has only been used twice in the past week
>D-dude it's all the same guy!! It's impossible for people to save pics so disregard all the other times it was posted before that!

I hope NT23 illustrations are all Mikoto so you fags shut up

Why would they do this? Do they think turning down the contrast makes it more cool and edgy?

Attached: 1521253196693.png (212x172, 23K)

Remember how they talked about how Uiharu used to lose to Kuroko all the time until they really got to know each other, and then Uiharu gained the upper hand? It's the same thing now that Mikoto knows Misaki better.

t.mikoshitter

I laughed.

It doesn't matter if it's been used twice this week. I'm not talking about only this week, why do you think people are telling you off for it?

t.mikotochad*

This!!!

>funimation

Wait and hope.

Why are ameritards so obessed with homosexuals?

>he thinks it's only about this week

Attached: garbage.png (1402x981, 1.07M)

Mikoto and Touma hugs and kissing*

Just look at it at face value, dipshit. Why do you have to add your own spin to it when it's clear as day what he meant by it?

If AC is actually all students, why are there no school shooters?

cringe

Nah, shitter alright.

This would cause a meltdown here. We could use the purge honestly.

toaru-project.com/railgun_s/

stop being mad that you arent part of the Mikotochad gang

based

>Mikotards ruin a thread once again
Imagine my surprise.

The teachers are all part of the swat team

Because it's not filled with white people

Because the state instead uses the violence created by autistic esper as their own weapons.

Face value is "mikoto has a lot of damn art and can afford to stop having that much art". Ok. Now what? What are the artists going to do now that they've stopped drawing Mikoto? One would imagine, that maybe, they'd draw other characters? Maybe when someone says "x has enough art" that means she has disproportionately more art than any other character and it would be good for other characters to receive some of that love? What spin is being added here? How can you possibly interpret this post in any other way? You are the one spinning it.

Meltdowns are the best part of Yea Forums

>"""Mikotofags"""" live rent free in this guys head
Get a grip. And imagine my surprise he did exactly what was predicted.

Reminder that Raildex will be dead and buried within a week.

Attached: 1439187650847.png (804x692, 2.13M)

You've used it before, MP.

Um frenda? Hello? There's tons of euros and merimutts.

>mikoto has a lot of damn art and can afford to stop having that much art
"No!"
Draw your shit yourself.

Only animeonlies will experience the tragedy, though

You'd think he would be enjoying himself more while talking, or even sperging about his own waifu and not constantly shitting on someone elses. That seems to be the main difference between Mikotofags and the other girlfags. Mikotofags sperg about how cute their waifu is and the other ones mainly sperg about how shit she is and ignore their own. That's what I've seen of it. Quite interesting.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/3-lPykkga9QCGfWvPRvZgg/
W-was MP here in 2014 guys??

Obviously, if you're a mikotofag you'd want the artists to spam more mikoto until she was the only thing being drawn. But that doesnt answer the question of how you're going to interpret the post any other way. Without spinning it that is. As a mikotofag I can see why a statement that she has a lot of fucking art and doesnt need more will suddenly be seen as an attack, but thats your own spin on it. Not a neutral interpretation at all. Its not a personal attack to tell you that mikoto has a lot of fucking fan art.

>Monsieur Pomf
>MP
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based and Mikotopilled

Mikoto stinks

Yes, might be she didn't reveal her identity

Pyuma killing it, as always

Attached: Raildex.webm (480x270, 782K)

More likely they'd just draw their favorite girl from another series.

of Best girl

>Every other girls fans ignore their own to shit on mikoto
The amount of persecution in this post is hilarious. How would you even know they're fags of other girls?

Puma shouldn't stop drawing Misaka until he has drawn her getting fucked. There is only one instance of Misaka taking a cock and it's a blowjob.

The page with Saten after that is new right?

Yeah seriously. Are they not confident or do they literally only focus on Mikoto rather than the girl they like? It's a stupid conundrum they do themselves in with.

Maybe the reason Mikoto gets so much fanart is because the other girls arent as good as her
Have you ever thought about that?

>Ignores all the hundreds of doujins and lewds she already has
Typical Mikoto waifufag, always asking for more and never satisfied.

Everyone is. Its just a matter of which one

The concept is the same. That they would move down the totem pole and start giving art to girls who dont have quite as much. Freaking out over "they might leave raildex entirely!" over a hypothetical is silly.

I didn't like Misaka until Puma drew her, anything else just doesn't do it for me.

>until she was the only thing being drawn.
I don't care about this. I only care about how much Mikoto is drawn in absolute quantity.

Stay salty forevermore! Mikoto fanart will never stop coming and there's NOTHING you can do about it!

And so the mikotofags reveal their true colors

Attached: momkoto.jpg (827x1169, 506K)

I hope Index is watching with a horrified look on her dumb face.

>There is only one instance of Misaka taking a cock
Read the first post brainlet, I was directly refuting that claim.

Nice, my cute daughterwifeonahole is pregnant with babies.

I want to fuck Sluten meanwhile grabbing her hair with my right hand and choking her to death with my left hand.
After Successfully sending her to death I will use her body for other men enjoyment for some profit.

>Preggoautist suddenly appears
Like clockwork

Based preggoanon

I dont care about the post. Im here to tell you that its never gonna stop!

You see quite a few vocal autists claiming they hate all shipping or that the guys are the best part of raildex though. Not to mention of course that mikoto and mikotofags are easy to hate for their own reasons unrelated to whatever girl someone likes.

Based preggoanon. Thank you for appearing like clockwork, living rent-free in their heads again.

disgusting, thanks for ruining yet another image.

If you're implying someone in these posts was preggoanon you're ignoring the fact it would be hard to edit pictures and shitpost at the same time.

Youre easy to hate

Make Orsola one pls

Attached: 585895949950304.jpg (1443x2048, 607K)

Thank you for your blessings once again, preggoanon

Precious, thanks for upgrading yet another image.

This is perfect.

Attached: OH_YEAH.png (300x216, 125K)

>Mikotofags defence force losing their shit once again
Is this a mental illness?

Is there anyone as based as Management?

Attached: 3C974044-69E5-4F5C-BBDB-02F48DF9.png (666x850, 877K)

How triggered are you right now? You have zero self awareness lmao.

Isn't that the guy we just saw in Astral Buddy?

thanks I hate this

You are a hero that we need but don't deserve

I approve.

Attached: 1517995380722.jpg (767x1213, 538K)

Hmm about 0 considering you have so many Raildexfriends eating at your mind by living rent-free in your head. Giving me joy.

>This much samefagging of a single edit

Attached: Yikes.jpg (250x343, 46K)

Management looks cool but he's kind of a bitch. Immediately surrendering, taking the bullet wound and whingeing about it, complaining when rescued. I love him but he's hardly based.

Are you ok?

>losing steam and majority so runs off to the conspiracy route again
Hey, let's see if you can guess if I'm the same person or copying like you do. Are you okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?

Probably. Its best to just try not to engage with them, its like poking a hornets nest, it literally never leads to anything good.

That's not what I said. And I'm not any user you were talking to before. I simply jumped in to address your hypothetical question
>What are the artists going to do now that they've stopped drawing Mikoto? One would imagine, that maybe, they'd draw other characters?
with a realistic answer. If some guy spends all his time drawing the female character he like best from one series. If he stops, the likliest thing he'll do is draw a female character he likes best from another series. That's the single most realistic outcome to your scenario. But no, that's not something to be afraid of. But regardless, you still wouldn't get more art of the characters people don't like as much.

It takes a certain level of mental immaturity/defect to like Mikoto anyway

I love you preggoanon. You made me like pregnant based doujins.

I hope you're doing this while aware that you're just as cancerous as those you reply to

Imagine liking Shitkoto

Like hell, Misaka in her terrorist outfit is perfection.

Point proven and it will be again in the next thread. Its an endless cycle.

I am. But I had to get one in.

Hamazura has zero reason to be in any arc he appears in desu

I dont see why it would be more likely to be another series and not the same one. Your second favorite character doesnt neccesarily come from a different series to your first.

More like Mikotofags BTFOing and angering shitposters again

Imagine liking her pet cow or Rimdex.

Othinus is alright though if a bit small, smug girls that aren't complete bitches are the best.

Well, when MP Yea Forums-kun jumps in at the same time and tries her best with her 30 second posts, it is inevitable.

This but Mikoto

>one
No, you've been at this all week dont lie. You are actively shitting up the threads just as bad or worse than the shitposters are for giving them reasons to keep coming back. Get some help.

tbf she's went to London because her dad was there not Touma, and she brought along Misaki to make the AAA work better.

I am an anime only fag and I have zero idea what happened in the past few episodes.

Are they skipping 90% of the explanation, or am I just a brainlet?

>I'm attracted to boys

Attached: f8a93e4f2f8171f7a92252be392a7d3ef337707c3a9e108512a647550b9017db.png (1758x3181, 1.07M)

Hamazura has Mikoto?

>Mikoto is a shit, super annoying with a very short fuse character
>her fags are passive aggresive trigger-happy obnoxius shitters
It's pure poetry.

Nope, just 1 and that's the truth. Now are you going to do exactly what you called me out for or calm down? Get some help.

Both. This season is rushed as fuck. Read the novels.

I'd rim this boy's asshole and suck him dry without hesitation

Naked edit when?
Me and my dick would thank you

Attached: 1553872470885.png (1354x941, 1.26M)

Yeah basically skipping a lot. Some of this shit was supposed to be explained arcs ago.

If she had green eyes she'd be a dead ringer for a girl i used to know, she once kicked a kid in the balls when he told her she couldn't play football with us and took his spot.

Basically Kamachi had to find some way to force ITEM back together again so he made Hamazura/Mugino suddenly completely forgive one another, then a bunch of Dark Matter soldiers conveniently appear so they can fight on the same side again. Then Fiamma spouts off a bunch of bullshit before Touma punches him.

>that grip
I WANT TO HER TO CRUSH MY DICK AND BALLS

Don’t try to make brainlets feel better, anyone confused about WW3 so far ain’t paying attention

It was though, user. There was build up to a lot of what they're talking about.

>Misaki is putting on airs but is childish and stoops to low levels when provoked
>Misaki fags act smug but have to defend their honor at every opporunity
>Itsuwa is just a gentle girl and total doormat
>Consequently you almost never hear from Itsuwafags and they stay ln the sidelines
>Othinus is self/touma absorbed and thinks she's better than everyone
>Largely see Othinusfags commenting on her and touma while ignoring anything else
>Birdway is the inheritor of the golden dawn in a sense
>Birdwayfags are terminally lewd
What else is there?

ok

Attached: orsolmao.jpg (1443x2048, 1.36M)

Yes, and the head of the project is sorry not really.

Build up is one of the reasons the Russian Mall Demo needs to be adapted for Railgun, the entire basis for that SS was to flesh out the why and what of WW3.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THNAK YOU

Attached: 6849939932020.jpg (500x608, 149K)

Thats a much better reason for Hamazura to go London

Yessss. This is going to make them riled up again.

The idea is that you're basically only drawing one character from series 1. If you really liked your second favorite character from series 1 so much, you'd probably have a decent amount of art of them too while youre busy making so much art for that series. Assuming that's not the case then, defaulting to another series you're really into makes more sense. But that's fine too.

>Oriana is a total slut and attention whore
>Orianafag cant help but try to inject Oriana and/or big tits into every conversation

You're actually on something.
>Touma is Touma
>Touma fags are often OPs (main character) and ask for everyone to get along.
Shit is real.

>Indexfags
>Kanzakifags
>Other (Ayufag, Altairfag, Ventofag, ect)

Touma stop, that's a pregnant woman!

Hamazura even said he went there to try and get leverage on AC, that's the best reason any of the MCs had to go there.

Now make Touma pregnant too.

But why would you only draw one character from one series? Theres no quota to fill. And if the characters dont get along it'd be hard to justify drawing them together a lot.

I feel so exposed

NT8 already proved that pregnancy won't make Touma hold back.

That doesn’t change anything about what I said. I know more about mythology than you do. I can guarantee that.

The likeliest reason anyone would, is that they don't really like anyone else all that much.

Deepest lore

It's amazing how many thing are wrong in this post

Mikoto's voice is so grating

But drawing one character doesnt immediately mean you dont like anyone else. And drawing art for the same series isnt any easier than another. Its not like if my third favorite was from index I would defer to drawing them instead of my second favorite because its easier than switching series.

He already had two Level 5s at his side, he really needed leverage, even less so now that Accel is gonna kill the Dark Side once he comes back

Hey remember that was also the whole ""reason"" he went to Russia? Wow, it's almost like the writer has to recycle the same forced motivation for him or something!

>Lessar is a lewd girl who wants to support England and Touma both
>Lessarfags switch between cuteposting and lewdposting at the drop of a hat

>every other girl sucks major balls compared to Mikoto
>their fags constantly suck Mikotofags' dicks
Purest poetry.

Bullshit. Toumafags are selfabsorved and obnoxious hypocrites that go on rants and argue with MP for hours on end with the attempt to shatter her illusions and ultimately fail in the end each time

I don't understand this argument. Puma just recently drew Index??

Thank you once again, preggoanon. May you live a long and fulfilled life

I'm sure he had a crystal ball telling him Accel was gonna take over a few days later. There's a reason why at the end he realized he can't get that leverage anymore, so he decided to leave.

Hamazura then promptly fucked off and did nothing at all to further his goals though.

No, I don't like Touma and do that. You're trying to push agenda hard, you know.

We don't need "lewdposting" niggers especially for shitty irrelveant girls like Lessar.
They think their spam is somehow positive for the thread.

rent free

rent free

We need lewdposting jesus especially for perfect relevant girls like Lessar.
They don't think their spam is somehow positive for this thread because they KNOW IT.

Kind of like all the MCs failed
>Touma didn't stop Aleister
>Accel never put fear in Aleister
>Hamazura said fuck this I'm done

Based Yea Forumskoto fag.

Its more positive than the constant meta posting and shitposting, and can distract people back into discussing the series.

No im not and yes you do. You're just upset because you know its true and it hurts.

This not too much lore in this series as compared to a series like Madoka. Most of us read this series for the action.

Hamazura didnt fail. He never even tried.

The end of NT is the perfect time to kill him off, especially with Item split up now.

Ah MP. I forgot you get absolutely mad when we talk about your precious Kamijou.

Yes, yes MP. We know.

Someone sounds pent up

Attached: 82531628-FAB7-4BF3-8C8A-E5408806C060.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

It's a hypothetical. Puma draws other characters.

Cringe

You don’t.

You managed to prove my point so easily and your paranoia's out ot whack again.

The funny part was actually Dion saying something about how Hamazura does everything for Rikou, but he didn't actually do anything for Rikou in NT22.

You must've tripped my filter sorry

I love Kamijou. I want him and Saten together

Attached: 4758495493494940.jpg (480x360, 24K)

No you only proved mine. As someone who doesn't like your precious Kamijou.
*whispers* rent-free

He still had two Level 5s, he didnt needed any leverage

Attached: chugokujinsaka.jpg (850x1053, 361K)

And yet these manchildren continue yo cry that he draws Mikoto more often as he likes her more. How do these ''people'' even function in society?

>rejects him for Dahasi dance

Outch...

>Mikoto is the best girl, with many people in AC being either jealous of her or outright obsessed over her
>Inferiorfags always curse Mikotofags and claim they do bad things they actually don't

When she rejected him it actually hurt my pride. I don’t know or understand why but I myself actually felt hurt by it.

Attached: 57488394920029492.gif (220x220, 80K)

We all did.

BASED PREGGOANON

Cancer, filthy retard gaijins like you are why Jap artists stop drawing. Puma would be offended if he saw this travesty being done to his art.

>Mugino being worth a damn anymore
Kiharas fuck up Level 5s not named Accelerator

Unf

He did knock her out to keep her away from Coronzon's bullshit. It may not have done anyone any good, but it was still for her.

Same posting.

Nice projection here.

Sluten is shit and this crack ship is garbage. Don't put Touma with cum dumpster

Toumafags are unironically the most cancerous as 90% of the fanbase here are Toumafags and the threads are always shit. Statistics don't lie.

Blessed, beautiful foreigners like you are why Japanese artists continue drawing. Puma would be honored if he saw this goldmine done to his art.

Based

You’re only getting replies because the original art looks good. You turned a single line on her stomach made the image look worse.

1 sec between posts?

>crack ship
They're perfect for one another, two Level 0's with no money.

>It was another “user compulsively needs to defend his opinions, so samefags and calls the dissenters trolls” episode

Saten learned to pilot a mech after a single day.

rent-free in your head, MP.

I like how the Yea Forums-faggotry stopped as soon as MP went back to her normal persona.

>ctrl+f based
>20 results
I can't even make fun a Yea Forums anymore.

Wasn't Uiharu there as well? I imagine she did all the work and Sluten just pushed buttons Uiharu had already disabled.

What is this guy trying to achieve?

>90% of the fanbase here are Toumafags
Nice.

Getting into your head because your dumbass continues to notice him?

>Yuriko is a symbol of true purity and perfect waifu
>Yurikofags don’t start shit

That wasn’t even me. There’s two kinds of people in these threads. People who enjoy self inserting and those who don’t. The self insert people will like Kamijou as a character and those who don’t wont understand why he’s a blank slate and won’t enjoy him. Nobody is trying to make people mad. That’s just how it is.

>projecting

Trying to defend a cancerous shitter who somehow got popular and dick sucked here so you can't say anything to him without getting mobbed.

Based based based cringe and redpilled seething soys kys cuck sjw zoomer.

Am I MP's "other persona" now?

There's a majority of us!? Awesome! Thanks MP!

Yup. Too ez.

Yuriko is literally just White haired Mikoto

>don’t start shit
Not unique, the only people who do start shit are haters anyway

Fuck the bullshit guys. I’m here to see cute pictures of science side girls and I know that’s why you’re all here as well. We might as well post some Kongou or something...

Yea Forums's the same exact shit but without the frogs

kys MP no one wants you here

Good. Hopefully they'll repent for cutting Sellick G. Kirnov's appearance in S3.

I can’t unde your post because there’s no cute image attached.

You're trying so hard MP

I can try much harder. Look at this.

Attached: 6951AB1B-EA94-4308-8ACF-206BE380DAA9.jpg (1241x1748, 284K)

Sure thing, cope harder and maybe I'll become MP living RENT-FREE in your seething bluepilled head.

Absolutely butt blasted and analy devastated. Amazing.

kys

Attached: 1529173736127.jpg (450x450, 51K)

Damn... you win.

>Inb4 "your posts are 2 seconds apart so you're posting on two different devices" goalpost"

With an image like that we all do. You’ve got to at least admit that.

Attached: D06B7EE4-F814-454B-8907-DD65DF189324.jpg (1151x1595, 211K)

Way too ez to get you to give it away. We live rent-free in your heads kek

samefag

Absolutely butt blasted and analy devastated. Amazing.

Sorry, you thought I was going to do that? no no no. It's just too ez that I don't even have to go that route! HAHA.

Attached: 525DA367-A6FC-4F16-B3D3-E25469890F05.gif (500x281, 979K)

Are you ok user?

lmao, rent free

Not trying to brag or flex on you guys but I’m a Railgun fan.

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe shit and cum?

Are youuuu? Want me to play that role for ya, paranoid-kun?

>thread

Attached: 3742A0D4-F78D-4FB8-B99B-A82D9AC9EFE3.png (1920x1080, 800K)