Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Best Yu-Gi-Oh.

Attached: yugioh5ds vjump.jpg (1280x1024, 847K)

>he never ended his turn

Attached: Jean.jpg (512x288, 25K)

It could have been.

inb4 EOPs saying 2nd half was bad

Attached: 満足.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Fuck Crow and his stupid deck

Salamangreats are way worse

2nd half didn't satisfy me though
The WRGP arc was the only good section in it

Why didn't they make the final villain be alternate-timeline Yusei? Why did Yusei and Aki never kiss? Why didn't they include more Blackwings?

Such wasted potential.

>alternate-timeline Yusei
wouldn't make sense

>kiss
who cares

>Blackwings shill
ah so that explains it

Yugi bro tier list

Joey> gongenzaka> jack> chazz> galaxy dude from zexal> soulburner

5D's ended 8 years ago today. I remember when it all went down... In the end no one was happy. It wasn't until Arc-V's finale that the 5D's butthurt was surpassed.

Attached: 26179327.jpg (1000x529, 488K)

The half-assed plot didn't make me as mad as Yusei's super ultimate boss SQD having next to no limelight did

My 5ds headcanon was Z-One is Yusei if he converted to Judaism

Attached: 5Dx151_The_Life_Tree.jpg (1039x2135, 639K)

So Jack should have won against Yusei in the finale right? Him losing was a kick in the balls and forever being in Yusei's shadow.

You posted wrong pic, OP.

Attached: Vrains.jpg (834x1230, 701K)

2nd half was definitely worse than the 1st half, that's undeniable, even if it had great moments and some of the best duels.

VRAINS is the worst YGO series because it's boring, formulaic and predictable and has terrible characters.

boring and uninspired, the worst sin in writing is being boring

>Judaism

Attached: b0e2857c03cef43661d4757bbff4295b.jpg (500x377, 38K)

>Go and Aoi get shitty archetypes or cards when they used decent and excellent ones before in order to shill Salamangreats and Soulburner along with gutting their character

I like Salamangreats but seriously Konami low fucking blow

I've only seen the original anime, but I've read the manga for all series. So I'll rank based on that.

Original
5Ds
Arc V
GX
Zexal

5Ds had some really fun and intense fights in the manga, the motorcycle action was really well done. Arc V has a lot of fun shit too. GX manga is really small scale, but handled pretty well and is wrapped up nicely. Zexal is just kind of there and the MC is an annoying kid, XYZ summons are one of my favorite behind pendulum though.

You should know, if you don't already, that, outside of the original series, the manga of each series is completely different from the anime.

Yeah I do. The only anime that appeals to me for YGO might be GX. I know the zexal and Arc V manga are extremely different.