Bokuben

There was a pre-screening of the first two episode that ended some hours ago. Is there any review of it yet?

Attached: D24RsDCVAAAQ6IF.jpg (1526x1074, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/garioretaityou/status/1111887299069935616
twitter.com/huwahuwa014/status/1111858397228339200
twitter.com/koshigotoubun/status/1111870554967928832
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1100886176301572097
fusetter.com/tw/K5vrH#all
twitter.com/hamubane
amazon.co.jp/l/B004LUVQXA?_encoding=UTF8&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true&ref_=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1&rfkd=1&shoppingPortalEnabled=true
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001621
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/105/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/garioretaityou/status/1111887299069935616
This seems to be a quite detailed reviews.

How old is she?

Attached: 1553899625471.jpg (787x1112, 198K)

Attached: D248v38U4AAkRMq.jpg (1200x900, 361K)

Two guys with Toubun avatar said it was fine.
twitter.com/huwahuwa014/status/1111858397228339200
twitter.com/koshigotoubun/status/1111870554967928832

Someone please translate this one.

So finally anime threads. Here's to some peace in these. hardly any hope Hoping for some Urukabros to fill the ranks.

Attached: Uruball.png (311x311, 160K)

Any news about stream?

It's up there, in Japanese. I'm in the presence of a japanese person who could translate but I'm too ashamed to admit I read shitty harem romcoms.

What?

What part didn't you get?

>Boobs
>Glasses
>Gabu voice
Best girl confirmed

Attached: __ogata_rizu_bokutachi_wa_benkyou_ga_dekinai_drawn_by_rintarou_puuy4825__0b354b6d320e08a4ae70a9e4a5c (1447x2047, 1.27M)

I don't see why a japanese site would care about which western streaming site hold the right for Bokuben.

As a Rizufag I'll take anyone into our ranks.

I think you're not right in your head right now. You asked for news about the stream, like how it went and I replied that reviews are up there in japanese. What are you talking about?

All right, I'm sorry. I was talking about streaming sites like Crunchy and Funi. I'm looking for a news about which site hold the right to stream Bokuben.

>streamfag

Cautious optimism. Hoping for tons of sensei.

Attached: Sensei_pout.jpg (561x655, 216K)

I just want Bokuben to be more popular internationally.

Machine translation but basically he said it was good.

Hakura Shiraishi is cute.

True but, Lynn > Shiraishi > Tomita > Asumi's VA > Uruka's VA

Who's that cutie on the right? Is she even Japanese or is she something hafu?

Lynn, Sensei's VA.
>Japanese-American father and a Japanese-Brazilian mother
What do you call this?

Mutt

>not knowing Lynn

Daughter of a racemixer

>megane
dropped

>・上映会後の自分
「文乃さんが可愛い。文乃さんが超可愛い。文乃さんが最高に可愛い。文乃さんに言質を取られたい。文乃さん.....文乃さん.....文乃さん.....」
Based random japanese man.

If only he knew how things really were

I reckon he does, he's probably a mangafag.

foom!

Attached: IMG_20190330_131330.jpg (730x411, 50K)

Between 24-26 likely

>"Fumino-san is cute. Fumino-san is super cute. Fumino-san is very cute. I want to be deceived by Fumino-san. Fumino-san ..... Fumino-san ..... Fumino- san ..... "
>I want to be deceived by Fumino-san
>Ichika profile picture
What a bro.

Strong Foom.

Attached: D24PWObU4AEHxnR.jpg (730x411, 71K)

>A lot of things were changed or cut, especially at the beginning but it had very good pacing and any fan of the original should have no problem with it. If anything it's easier to understand as an anime
>There's a lot of deformed character parts which some people may or may not like but the quality itself is very good and I don't believe there's any fear of quality drops while airing
>As far as I've heard production is running smoothly. Most of the recording is pretty much done and the seiyuu have done a really good job playing their characters
>The ED wasn't revealed but the OP was really fast and catchy. Everyone at the screening seemed to be a bit overwhelmed
>Overall the anime's comical use of deformed characters and it's fast pace might not be for everyone but if you're a fan of bokuben it's more than a well done anime
Rest is opinions
>mafuyu has a lot of parts
>mizuki shows up
>seiyuu did quite a bit of ad lib
>I enjoyed the screening a lot, have no problems with how the anime turned out and everyone at the venue was friendly
>There were actually quite a bit of girls there surprisingly enough. Maybe 10-20% of the fans. Even I was sitting next to a girl
Just a summary but should be pretty accurate

But if he were a mangafag he'd be a senseifag similar to the general majority of nips

I guess these are their student cards?

Attached: 2.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

Bokubenis.

Thanks man,
>There were actually quite a bit of girls there surprisingly enough. Maybe 10-20% of the fans. Even I was sitting next to a girl
I bet they come for this moeblob.

Attached: 1512395320359.jpg (334x211, 29K)

Based.

>>mafuyu has a lot of parts
Shes not a main girl though wtf

>the anime's comical use of deformed characters
It's fitting for the manga itself so I doubt people would complain much about it

According to the poll, 20% of Bokuben fans are Fumino fans. It's not that weird to see someone like him.

>the OP was really fast and catchy
Hopefully it won't be as bad as WE ARE THE BRIDE

He's talking about scene like this, right? To be honest compared to the manga, that scene feels a bit weird to me.

Attached: Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Anime PV 2 ぼくたちは勉強ができない - YouTube.MP4_snapsh (1280x720, 489K)

sasuga

Manga page for comparison.

Attached: 32.jpg (901x1300, 638K)

I am not suprised.

Attached: Dy_zgXLVYAAASY9.jpg (776x1097, 214K)

More or less, yeah.
I was thinking of something akin to konosuba s2, but there's no way they'd able to afford doing that

>mizuki shows up
SEISAI

Back before she was rewritten

>A lot of things were changed or cut, especially at the beginning
Like what tho? Are they going fast?

Post lewd or I kill myself

>There's a lot of deformed character parts
That makes it even better

>Asumi is the only one with a birthday
>They didn't reveal birthdays for the other characters
What did they mean by this?

Probably CR.
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1100886176301572097

Kill yourself Xfag

Attached: 1551465387269.jpg (1535x2048, 505K)

>まずは先行上映された一話、二話ですがとてもテンポよくまとまっていました
>総評すると上記した通りコミカルなデフォルメやテンポ重視の編成
He mentions tempo twice like this in his posts. So I'd imagine they're trying to make it quick and catchy. Nobody has mentioned it's too fast as far as I've seen.

I hope HS can get the subs out one hour after the episode aired, just like Kaguya.

>>A lot of things were changed or cut
>it's fast pace might not be for everyone
Bit worried about this.
>>seiyuu did quite a bit of ad lib
This sounds fun though.

>they're all perfect
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhjk

I'm a bit worried. What if the anime doesn't get distributed in the US? I can't find it in AniplexUS site.
Do we have to sub it ourselves like the good ol' days?

Uhhhhh senpaibros?

There's always raws.

She won't show up in the first episode anyway and it was unlikely she ever would considering her original late introduction. Mafuyu at least has the excuse of being a teacher at their school so they could have always written her in, but the same can't be done for Asumi.

She didn't come to the event.

>and I don't believe there's any fear of quality drops while airing
>As far as I've heard production is running smoothly.
How the fuck would you know this? Is this a shill tweet?

Guess even her VA knee she wasnt that important

I have never paid attention to CR and the like before. When do they usually announce their new shows?

We've had Fumino's birthday in autumn though.

Cute

Based and redpilled.

Attached: D24PbMOUwAEyQN6.png (795x783, 836K)

Could you please make a summary of this one too?
fusetter.com/tw/K5vrH#all
He talked about the part that got changed or cut.

Usually just days before the show airs

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu.png (372x372, 166K)

>続いて原作の7話。まさかの3話構成(かぐや様みたく各話にタイトルがついているわけでなく、メインの1話のタイトルのみ)。
It mentions something about three chapters per episode like Kaguya.

No wonder she looks so much better than the others.

Bros...

Attached: 00091.jpg (764x1200, 65K)

Chapter 39 or School festival?

How the heck are they going to reach school festival with 13 episodes?

By skipping a lot of easily skippable chapters.

Skipping chapters sucks though: I'm still pissed at how the DomeKano anime did that.

Yes, I think we need to include the nth Uruka chapter where nothing happens in each episode

Don't act as if Uruka is the only one with that problem.

>13 episodes
is that confirmed?

Hers was the most exacerbated in the early chapters though, which was why I brought it up

No. It's that leaker, Yonkou who said it.

Since Sensei is apparently getting a lot of screentime I assume they are gonna skip around to cram in as many Sensei chapters as they can.

Well, since Sensei chapters provide insight into her character and build-up (even though they have fan-service), you can't skip them.

It's happening.

It's not that hard to slip in sensei in any other chapters anyway

Which chapter do you want to see the most in the anime?

Every sensei chapters

The one were Ikeda jobs and Uruka and Nariyuki go at the pool. It's really sweet. If they went for the Festival it would be nice.

Attached: Gyuuuu.png (556x622, 314K)

Festival (Forma de Cultural)

>Rizu
Makeover
>Fumino
Detective
>Uruka
Engrish
>Sensei
Any of the later ones, but I doubt they'd get that far
>Senpai
Hopefully nothing

The one that have Sawako

Massage and piss chapters

i want to choke on Rizu handmande udon and die in her attempted Heimlich maneuver, i would die peacefully with her breast on my back

5, 9, 11, 18, 19, 20, 24, 28, 33, and then 35-39. I hope these chapters make it into the anime.

Detective chapter would need chapter 39 to be adapted first.

The first few chapters where it was just Fumino and Rizu. After that, Sekijou's introduction chapter since it has Rizu headpats and of course Sekijou herself.

Er, why not.

Attached: 1550050994541.png (922x1300, 393K)

School uniform Sensei

About chapter five, this guy said that episode two doesn't have that chapter in it. I don't know whether that means the anime is going to skip it or move it into another episode.
The anime staff did say something about reconstructed the chapters before.
>Chapters that will be animated are first sorted out, then reconstructed into each episode. However, they will keep the flow of the main plots as is in the original work (as in, they won't insert any non-related chapters in the middle of the main plots chapter). Zappa Go, the screenwriter, grasped the charm of the original work, and Iwasaki believes that fans of the original work will be satisfied with the work.

That sucks. I hope they don't skip it.

I'm sure there was a scene or two from chapter 5 because I made a list of chapters shown in the scenes of the trailer. Only one which was unsure was 3 but 1 to 12 are set.

Just checked and the scene where Uruka squeezes Rizu's breasts from chapter 5 is in the PV trailer.

Why bother? the anime looks shit anyway.

There's people who go beyond QUALITY

This scene is from episode two. They changed it.

Attached: D24PWPVU0AAXftX.jpg (730x411, 61K)

In the manga they are in school. Those clothes look like what they wear in chapter six.

Attached: 03.jpg (784x1145, 274K)

You're right. What I think is that removing chapter 5 is quite inconsequential. Fumino was really a different and not completely thought out character back then.

True. Although, they might move it to another episode to make episode two focus entirely on Uruka by adapting chapter 4,6, and 7.

Oh wait, chapter 6 was a Rizu chapter.

It still has a lot of Uruka.

imagine a depressed, heartbroken Fumino wrote an essay as suicide note and posted in 2ch. The essay is written so well that reader with slight suicidal thought are compelled by this emotional powerful essay to kill himself in everyway possible. Its effect is stronger than hypnotic and suggestion because it tells the common story of each human beings from all sorts of life and only on one theme that is life futile, at least for the like of us. The reader/patient attempt suicide frivolously and even physically restrained, they are gone, their minds and hearts are death. The suicide of Fumino brings doom to humanity, or is it savior to humanity for human is fated to damnation.

"Oh herald of doom! Oh mother of death! Take me liberate me for sweet sweet death! Promise me mother promise a good death, life is death and death is the true life"

Are you the Fuminofag that wants to die? I tried to dissuade you twice and you didn't care. Please either quit your blogshit or actually kill yourself, it's getting tiring.

Mafuyu and Yuiga dancing on the ice rink.

Attached: 1552677428341.jpg (1469x2125, 430K)

Shitty color, didn't eve use the right colors for Sensei's costume.

It's an attempt, but it loses its beauty because of the lack of detail.

Attached: ska.png (993x1080, 1.16M)

better quality

Attached: swsf.png (801x868, 839K)

yeah scold me insult me unveil more of the ugly truth about me, the negative energy i collected will help me to fuel to end myself, thank you

You're a fucking piece of trash. You know what's fucking weird and abnormal about you? You know that you're fucking useless. Normal people don't concern themselves with such autodestructive thoughts because evolution programmed these out of their mind to promote survival of the species. By torturing yourself with such thoughts you are literally showing yourself as the unevoluted subhuman you are and your instinct to end yourself derives from the collective will of mankind to rid itself of useless leeches who would pass subhuman genes and undermine the future of humanity. You'd literally be following God's plan by necking yourself right here right now. By all means, do that.

>implying shes still good at writing
(Lol

Because I love Bokuben.

Attached: 1553135104111.jpg (64x74, 3K)

thank you, harsh word came from others sure is harsher. Suicide is the only way, nature has to weed out failure and the modern version of its is suicide, Yes i should die yes i should make up mind to die Yes i should plan my death right here right now Yes I should die now

Based

Attached: The Cast.png (767x789, 821K)

Don't indulge. If you have a window just jump. Go. But there won't be anything good after. Because you're probably a fucking piece of shit if hell existed that's where you'd be going. To suffer for all eternity. Either that or the infinite void, befitting the irrelevance of your presence in this world. Do it now. Now. Don't even reply. Just end it.

I will not care if it sucks or not, honestly. As long as it's fun and maybe I can get some merch then I'm fine with it.

Attached: D26TxVGUkAEQdgQ.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Buy the BDs.

Attached: 5c9609a381ff6_f264e44465cd44112ff938c78dc927bf.jpg (640x360, 134K)

come on, my dick isnt that ugly, ojousan

I'm the shitposter, the butthurt Fuminofag, the defensive Fuminofag, the Pollfag, the Proxyfag, the guy who says shitposting is bad, the guy who says he loves all the Bokubens, the guy who shills Rizu ending, a Senseifag, Urukafags and a Senpaifag.

I'll gladly sacrifice 5,9, and 11 for 39.

Hi, I'm user.

Fumino and Sensei combined.

Attached: D258cE5UkAIn9-t.jpg (2048x1960, 478K)

her character is so weird and not really consider as his love candidate

Tsugumi > Haru > who cares > Yui

Attached: 1525022858272.png (663x746, 456K)

Tsugumi is love Tsgumi is life

wrong, this is the true secret ending

Attached: Tsugumi won.jpg (1200x1734, 337K)

Excess.

Attached: 05-2.png (360x221, 45K)

Sensei and talking butt. Name a more iconic duo.

>>There were actually quite a bit of girls there surprisingly enough. Maybe 10-20% of the fans. Even I was sitting next to a girl
Ikedas, the lot of them.

Tsuitsui cant draw naked ass

>We're led to believe he wants to be a teacher
>The truth however is that he wants to work in the fashion industry
Think about it. He sews new clothes for his family, has experience working in a clothing store, is surprisingly /fa/ and was likely the one who coordinated Sensei's outfit on their date.

We Smile at the runway now.

5ch fucking sucks. I'm searching for new info about the anime but their thread is nothing but shitflinging.

I used to go there for nip opinion but I stopped long ago. Their threads are worse than ours.

Attached: fixed fumino and sensei.png (1614x1919, 2.6M)

>Do we have to sub it ourselves like the good ol' days?
.5 anime episodes when?

Baidu is unironically better.

Uruka is fat.

mai waifu and daughteru

Go to sleep Reiji. It's past midnight where you are.

Would Bustmino be a good mother to Lolifuyu?

Hard to tell when we don't have interactions with them. Tsutsui give me some.

No one's going to translate the LN, I guess?

who is the author? cant be tsutsu right?

of course

Some other writes it while Tsutsui draws the ilustrations, I believe.

Attached: 1553092428542.jpg (1141x999, 1.01M)

>who is the author?
Apparently Tsutsui was credited as one, along with another LN writer

What if this author writes better than Tsutsui?

It's not that hard to write better than the worst of bokuben i.e. piss chapter

Is Tsutsui, Araki of romcom manga?

Attached: 1553874921046.jpg (749x1080, 787K)

Found him
twitter.com/hamubane

The story is probably written by Tsutsui and the co-author just fleshes out the details.
Anyway I looked up this はむばね guy but he seems to be a literal who. He isn't a newbie but none of his works seems of note.
amazon.co.jp/l/B004LUVQXA?_encoding=UTF8&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true&ref_=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1&rfkd=1&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

manwhoreyuki isekai'd into devil, hijinks ensure

We should make it when the anime reach chapter 31.

It's probably shit anyway.

No way. It has lolifuyu and F-Mino.

Are there even raws? Give me raws and I'll give you all a rundown by the next sensei chapter.

>lolifuyu
awesome
>F-Mino
eww
They cancel each other out.

I'll give you props for F-mino but you fail for not using the obvious Minifuyu option.

Out in 5 days.

Attached: 1534050808850.jpg (1100x780, 180K)

i want to fuck stacked Fumino

Volume 11 too, right? I can't wait to see the extras.

I'm hoping for Reiji extras.

When will the chapter come out?

now thats a handsome cast

It's a Uruka chapter so probably Monday.

Fucking faggots.

Fucking based.

Late tomorrow probably. Jaiminis doesn't do girl bias. They publish as fast as they can. It's a matter of how fast the raws come out. For example the Uruka chapter that came out after Fumino's arc was published very early too, like the arc climax.

I'd sensei and Fumino.

disgusting

it will reach the summer festival and end in chapter 38, effectively ending on the cliffhanger

Mafuyu a best.

Indeed

Attached: Private lesson.png (604x638, 370K)

>tfw no digital chapters to download
Did VIZ user dieded?

VIZ is now publish their shit for free online.
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001621

I can't wait to watch 5toubun again!

I want boobs

Attached: boobs.jpg (818x427, 91K)

Nariyuki papa was the history teacher at that school. He died right before Nariyuki entered middle school. The newer teachers at school and the current class and Asumi only know sensei as the ice queen teacher. So her change with piano girl happened before their time. The likeliest answer is that she replaced Nariyuki's father at school. So she's been working there 4-5 years. She graduated college so most likely she's around 26-27. Maybe even 28 like that one user says.

The hair colours look like shit.

user, what kind of math is this

This kills the Reiji

Attached: reiji.png (142x207, 20K)

What part's confusing you?

Mafuyu is 24
Tsutsui-sensei told me while we were out collecting protection money

Liar. 22i doesn't collect protection money. His group runs the trafficking ring. Mafuyu is 28. He screamed it into a guy's face before we dumped him into the bay.

was that before or after he took over the cabaret club
it might've been an early draft

Well, for starters Nariyuki is gonna graduate at an age of 17 and so that becomes the basis here. University would be 4 years extra, but Mafuyu started at Nariyuki's school as an assistant teacher, which is also possible within those 4 years as part of her study. So regarding her possible age where she attended as an assistant teacher could be around 19-21 years old if you add 2 and 4. If you go by the estimation that Moedad died around the time that Nariyuki started Middle school, that makes it so that Moedad died roughly 6 years ago, maybe a little less. I am doubting though, that Mafuyu was attending as an assistant teacher when Moedad was alive. She came after that, so I'd wager she's been teaching for 4-5 years starting as an assistant teacher. Add that up and you get around 23-26.

High school year is 17-18 depending on your birthday. Assuming she needs no post graduate work to teach high school history, she spent four years at her university. Asumi entered that high school 4 years ago and has only known Sensei as the ice queen teacher. Piano-chan incident predates Asumi. So that likely happened 5 years ago. Moedad, who was her idol died around 6 years ago, but she didn't teach there at the same time as him. It seems she took over as an assitant teacher, and then was given full status when the school felt she proved herself. Either way though, there's zero indication she started work there before finishing her degree. So around five years of work there post college graduation.

bokuben takes place in the souls universe and time is convoluted
sensei is the same age as nariyuki

Not sure. We went to the bay a lot over the years. One time we had to dump one of his editors because he said no nipples allowed when he doing that nisekoi spinoff.

>Moedad, who was her idol died around 6 years ago, but she didn't teach there at the same time as him
I said that
>Either way though, there's zero indication she started work there before finishing her degree. So around five years of work there post college graduation.
There isn't but that's very fucking normal. It's basically an internship what I am talking about. And even if it is not true, I also calculated that.
>19-21
Either she started as an assitant teacher during her studying or after. I even added highest amount of time she could have been teaching, which is 5 years after she graduated college. That makes it a maximum of 26 with the lowest possible being 23

Except that you can gradiate college at 22. So maximum is actually 27.

I took Nariyuki's age as a basis and considering that Rizu and Fumino are also 17 (at least I think Fumino is 17), it's a fair estimation.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/105/page/1 it's out

Attached: 01.jpg (908x1300, 1.45M)

Attached: 02.png (927x1300, 349K)

Since Fumino already had her birthday this year, she should be 18.

Attached: 03.png (920x1300, 324K)

>Either way though, there's zero indication she started work there before finishing her degree.
user, he's right though, especially for a teachers study. Even from people, I know myself and also I'd think being general knowledge, even before you get your teacher's degree you do work at a school for a period of time in order to get experience. That's essentially what an assistant-teacher is in a lot of cases, he/she is still a student. Mafuyu likely became a full-fledged teacher once she graduated her University.

Attached: 04.png (920x1300, 450K)

Attached: 05.png (905x1300, 430K)

Attached: 06.png (922x1300, 294K)

Attached: 07.png (925x1300, 378K)

Bunno chapter when?

Attached: 08.png (922x1300, 316K)

Attached: 09.png (926x1300, 377K)

>Mizuki is an Urukafag
Based.

Attached: 10.png (927x1300, 417K)

Attached: slut.jpg (453x324, 52K)

Attached: 11.png (925x1300, 340K)

Attached: 12.png (928x1300, 227K)

>Forgot that mama... I mean that both of my parents aren't home today
Another daddy arc?

Attached: 13.png (933x1300, 298K)

Attached: 14.png (926x1300, 348K)

Attached: 15.png (930x1300, 323K)

yeah, I was going to unironically ask
>what did she mean by this?

Attached: 16b.png (933x1300, 277K)

Fumino and Uruka really did swap roles.

Attached: 17.png (931x1300, 358K)

Attached: 18.png (939x1300, 475K)

Attached: 19.png (932x1300, 290K)

Attached: 20.png (923x1300, 478K)

looks like her parents are both normal here but weird to deliberately add in something like that

Dem childbearing hips are ready for Nariyuki's offspring

Attached: 21.jpg (900x1300, 1.91M)

Clean version

Attached: 01x.jpg (908x1300, 1.19M)

That's all

Attached: 01s.jpg (800x600, 245K)

this is like the good ending of The Ring

Nariyuki you can start thanking adults by making this one a mother. Her completely untouched hips demand it.

Attached: Beautiful.png (516x439, 205K)

They're all so ugly

This was much better than last week's chapter.

time for sensei's garlicky first kiss

Attached: [HorribleSubs] WWW.Working!! - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.02_[2016.10.08_16.26.17].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Maybe he's her stepfather or something.

What's up with her dad?

Attached: sensei ass.jpg (776x945, 317K)

WTF why is a teacher showering in the home of a student while the family is gone? Did Sensei break in?

Family finances are so bad, mom sold the house and sensei ended up being the buyer. It's not his house anymore.

Time for the moeboy to sell his body to old women

can tsutsui pull a reverse pochi and start a sensei h manga

She was saying 'mama and papa', which is childish. So she changed to 'parents'. Nothing special.

>Did Sensei break in?
Well, considering there were two cups on the table, it's likely she was invited in.

Adding "both of" makes it seem like she only meant one before though.

Nice to see it back on track after last week's filler chapter

> Mizuki is an Urukafag
Until she figures out that she's an "insect" too.

Same reason why anons still watch Toubun despite the QUALITY.

Resolving a so-called important plot point with a comedic purpose and then discarding said plot-point like it had no value, to begin with. It's entirely what anons said the moment the preview dropped.

Likelihood of two small children ruining her clothes while drinking tea 100%.
Likelihood of mother rushing out to buy new clothes 50%.

Attached: 1552171457324.png (258x286, 79K)

Wanna lick Sawako abs

It feels like I've already read this chapter at least twice before. See you next week I guess.

What are the chances Uruka still gets a Yuiga by hooking up with Mizuki?

Because Tsutsui is a hack and he has to make every single girl share the same moment with the MC.

>Basically something like that
I see her teaching methods didn't change much

>Mizukin
how cute

Uruka is for Fumino and Fumino only.

Attached: 07.png (890x1300, 310K)

>still picking edible grass
I live in a shithole country in the middle of a city and even I didn't experience eating edible grass
Not even Fuuts/Prez's family is this poor
Now that I think of it, Fucking Fuuts earns more than me in only 2 tutor sessions, fuck.

> series published in WSJ
> asks for yuri end
Go figure!

>and the other ones that have yet to bee seen
she knows how much of a manwhore he is, she doesn't know who it is, but she guessed the number

Attached: sfdsf.png (135x199, 23K)

She's missing one right under her nose.

Sensei isn't an old woman

Yeah, figured it out a few pages later. Uruka a cute.

so
Mizuki didn't realize that Uruka loves her brother
Uruka didn't realize how much of a brocon Mizuki is and thinks she's just a very caring little sister
poor Mizuki her only ally is her toughest oponent in reality.

Urukamom is cute, I give you that.

Attached: mom2.png (175x240, 31K)

Attached: puffy.jpg (323x337, 43K)

Oi Nariyuki what are you thinking about, You don't have a relationship like that with her
and why are you remembering that dog now?

She's awesome.
Shame about her daughter, though.

Thanks.

maybe she didn't want ot say papa, so he won't bring up the memories of his father again

Attached: PUFFY.jpg (323x337, 68K)

seems like she really, really wants to study overseas

It is a great opportunity for her to follow her dream after all.

>dreams

no they didn't,
Fumino always was the comic relief character, it's just that the usually energetic Uruka makes her presence more apparent so every stupid thing she says/does is more memorable.
The whole Fumino being his master in the topic of a maiden's heart is a long running joke since he seems to be pretty capable on his own and she only uses it to keep the status quo.

It's one of those Nariyuki chapters that creates a drama out of Nariyuki not telling anyone anything.
Seriously half of these wouldn't be necessary if he actually would tell people what is on his mind for once

>papa, mama if I don't leave I could actually win the moebowl. You don't want grandchildren this fast right?

great chapter until she showed up

Yeah, that's when it got perfect

Dubs confirm.

How rich are Uruka's family?

wat

Grass can be pretty tasty user. Grows pretty fast too, and goes well with meats and eggs

Attached: itsgrass.jpg (610x458, 76K)

The chapter was garbage until she showed up

That was a marriage proposal.

> great chapter until
(x) doubt
Just the usual filler, or did I miss anything meaningful? Please do tell me.

rich enough to hire Asumi to clean and cook when mom's ill
They don't have Furuhashis house though

Uruka convinced him to actually tell his family.
How is that filler?

they're doing maintenance work at sensei's apartment so she'll be staying over for a few days

First he doesn't tell about the ViP recommendation at all
Mom sees him hanging out with cute girls all the time and thinks his popular now (that's probably why she was acting like she was)
Ignores what mom says about his future.
Then he doesn't say anything about dropping from the recommendation program.
Doesn't say nothing about taking 3 part time jobs and tries to hide it as him studying so much.

What is his problem?

Bad writing.

why would she stay at the residence of the poorest family she knows?
inb4 her husbands familly, no an actual reason.

Well Uruka has been failing for so long it's no surprise that Mizuki has completely failed to recognise her as a threat, and Uruka is oblivious to the others' emotions for Nariyuki so it's also no surprise she has failed to notice how much of a brocon Mizuki is.

that's a valid answer, but will there ba an in universe answer?

His mom probably invited her over for whatever reason we'll find out next chapter.

and how stupid will it be?

Pretty good chapter despite my usual disinterest in Uruka. I don’t really dislike any of the girls but sometimes their gimmicks can be tiresome.

He wants to burden himself with everything for whatever reason without troubling his family. Honestly, I would have thought Nariyuki to be smarter than that and realize that what he's doing is wrong, which Uruka has to point out now.
We'll probably see Mafuyu expend a little bit more on this subject next week.

> was about tell his family
> interrupt
> something something happens
> get told to tell his family
> not being able to tell family
I call it filler because the main thing that he wanted to didn't happen. It's not Uruka's fault and she does something meaningful, but it's overall dragging again.

If that's his problem, then why not take the VIP recommendation?
His arc is just terrible, and I doubt anything would fix it at this point.

>it's another uruka does something bold then immediately ensures nothing will come of it episode

Getting real sick of this shit bokubros

The fact that he made up his mind to do it means it's not filler.

>it's ok when other girls do it!

It's probably that he's anxious to tell his family about his decision. I mean, I get that he's nervous, he's probably thinking they'll be disappointed. But I wouldn't have figured Nariyuki to hide it like that, even though he was basically going to tell him mom at the start. It's not necessarily bad, just weird.

Based sensei saving this chapter.

They didn't even know he was going for the scholarship in the first place, he has no reason to hide the fact that he wants to go to a teaching college.

>doesn't want to tell them because he doesn't want to burden them
>there's a guaranteed way that he worked hard to earn so he doesn't become a burden to them
>lol I don't want it because reasons
There's literally no fixing this.

So what is this the 4th time he's been with her while she is naked?

Maybe it's because of his dad, but I don't see how that would be a bad thing.

she needs more opportunity to see naked/semi-naked Nariyuki
Beach chapter and bathroom cleaning chapter were as close as we got as far as I can recall.

I gave up on her when she wanted to make the clothes happy

Well Uruka has been failing for so long it's no surprise that Mizuki has completely failed to recognise her as a threat, and Uruka is oblivious to the others' emotions for Nariyuki so it's also no surprise she has failed to notice how much of a brocon Mizuki is.

I am more interested in why you're keeping count, it's normal for married people to see each other naked.

I'm not exactly on the edge of my seat right now, apart from the foot rape maybe.

We need Sensei to walk in on naked Nariyuki while she's at his house.

>. It's not necessarily bad, just weird.
Everything he does for himself is weird
That's the point, why does he think he can't trust even his family?

Oh, my bad. You're just retarded and don't know what filler means.
Carry on.

Not that guy, but when to the other girls even make serious moves on Nariyuki (much less directly kissing him) to begin with? Not even going to get into step 2 of immediately walking it back.

But they aren't officially married and are still just teacher and student

>I can't do that! I must support Ricchan and Uruka-chan
>I can't do that! He's just a student

Not him, but you're blatantly ignoring his point

>Uruka is oblivious to the others' emotions
Is she?

Attached: Narichan_x_Kobayan.png (873x668, 555K)

This makes me wonder if they’ll follow up on the slight interest Sawako had in him in 103 before she did the same thing, or if it was essentially one-off. I’m doubtful cause she’s just not important enough for it.

Just like how you're ignoring Uruka's reasons for "shooting herself in the foot".

Wait is this teacher about to pull a Brigitte Macron
and marry her student?

I never saw that as interest. She was just admiring him as a person.

Yes.
She's missing the obvious friendship and projecting romance where there's none. I bet she was an Ichiruki fan.

Ok, but when did they actually make any serious move on Nariyuki?

And now you're projecting, I don't blatently ignore shit to suit my narrative. The fact that you're doing so still stands though.

>I don't blatently ignore shit to suit my narrative.
you should

My point was that the other girls halt their development for reasons as well, yet no one is complaining about them like they do with Uruka.

With how she freaked out and started denying things to Rizu, it might’ve been slight interest but nothing significant.

Cute and good Uruka chapter, can't wait for Sensei jext week.

Attached: A1-dwoR02cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (950x1500, 434K)

She just didn't want Rizu to get the wrong idea.

Yeah and just like I thought you misunderstood his post.

She wondered to herself what she was thinking which to me still implies more, but you could very well be right, it’s a slightly different interpretation that almost definitely won’t matter.

topkek I did not expect that

I understand what he meant, doesn't change my point even if they didn't initiate any serious moves.
She has her reasons just like the others do.

Pathetic Falseflag

Attached: 1551426638012.png (371x319, 87K)

No, you didn't, since your reply proves otherwise. Or maybe you do now, but you didn't at first and replied like a retard

Sure, but that first user was complaining about something specific. And your response to him was mocking and saying that he thinks it's ok when the other girls do that same specific thing he was complaining about.
So possibly your initial response was poorly phrased.

>no sister no life
That fucking apron. Every time.

>adorable Uruka acting like his girlfriend
Based chapter is based.

>that fucking thumbs up Nariyuki in the first panel

Offering some food up to Nariyuki's siblings like that is probably the most clever Uruka has ever been.

Just her being a genuinely nice and pure person.

>Bokuben at 7th
>people looking forward to Bokuben anime at all

Attached: 5ys.jpg (616x960, 112K)

5ys
more like
kys
amirite?

>choco/vanilla finger locking

UNF

You would be suprised
Charapedia's Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Spring 2019
>Attack on Titan Season 3 Part.2
>Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
>We Never Learn
>One-Punch Man
>Bungo Stray Dogs
>Fruits Basket
>Midnight Occult Civil Servants
>MIX
>Zoku Owarimonogatari & Monogatari Series Selection (reruns)
>Isekai Quartet crossover anime
>7SEEDS
>Strike Witches 501 Butai Hasshinshimasu!
>YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world.
>Kidō Senshi Gundam: The Origin Zenya - Akai Suisei
>Kono Oto Tomare!
>Bakugan Battle Planet
>Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur
>Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
>Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine
>Senryū Girl

Wow, spring looks like a pretty shit season overall

This moeboy better gets busy breeding this lewd body after he graduates.

The actually interesting shows didn't even make it to the list.

>The actually interesting shows
like?

Sarazanmai

looks gay

>You wanted plot? Too bad, you get hijinks.

Sensei has a big and deep backstory, if you know what I'm talking about.

There will be plot and PLOT next chapter

It most likely will be.

Picked up

>>You wanted plot? Too bad, you get hijinks.
>Last page
At least wait till we find out what's going on and why she's here in the next chapter since it's undoubtedly gonna be about his path for the future.

What a great chapter. Best girl Uruka being a best and some Sensei for Senseibros delight. Based

Nice to see how Uruka its an influence for Nariyuki for serious issues that are relevant for his life and not for stupid and meaningless romcom hijinks like a certain skeleton

He's a falseflagger

>evil insects
How do you say that in Japanese?

Uruka became the provider of sound advice and emotional support while fumino devolved into spaghetti spilling mess.

O MY MASTER OF A WOMAN'S HEART

I never participated much in bokuben threads but
Don't you guys tell me she's the least popular? That's impossible

Attached: 1551791772170.png (430x826, 354K)

She already did that before. Remeber the pool chapter?

O MY I'M AWAKE

Will Uruka be able to redeem herself just in time to win the Moebowl?

*blocks your path*

Attached: menacing_sensei.png (592x815, 413K)

Can't win while going down under.

>win the Moebowl

Kek

This. Which sucks, because the anime likely won't get to most of those.

Sensei it's just to serious minded like to have an affair with a student. But she will cheer both Uruka and Nariyuki's (her favourite students) relationship

Fumino also gets a fair share of flak over her reason to not make a move over Yuiga, only sensei doesn't get any criticism because if she gets caught dating a student is game over for her career, instead of just pissing some friends, Uruka has her motives to act the way she does, but that doesn't make it any less infuriating when she basically gets into an ideal situation to make him know her feelings and squander it, just like how Fumino gets annoying when she uses "muh friends" as an excuse for neglecting her feelings, the 3 of them do that, but while sensei's reason is for self-preservation for both her and Yuiga, Fumino and Uruka come out looking like cowards since they have almost nothing to lose

She found compromising photos or perhaps saw them together somewhow?

Uruka will drown on Australia but Sensei and Nariyuki will be nice enough to go to her funeral maybe hold hands on her grave.

It's alright.

Attached: Dw5uU_qU8AEDvQW.jpg (168x304, 19K)

>Professional swimmer
>will drown
I think you are dumber than Uruka, mate

Nande koko ni sensei ga!?

It will be some accident involving Ikeda, truly a mistery.

Thank God Tsutsui made this

Attached: 1551592133276.png (618x537, 176K)

>Sensei it's just to serious minded like to have an affair with a student
>went from death glares and reprimending his misunderstandings to seriously considering his "proposal"
I don't, she's been reading shoujo's lately featuring her situation

You guys had better start loving Senpai right this instant!

Attached: Untitled21.png (183x274, 42K)

I already am tho.

Attached: 01.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

She's fine, but still worst girl by far.

Yes. Bless Tsutsui for creating this perfect cutie

No.worst girl is Chono

Worse than Ikeda?

All this path of live thing is bullshit. He wants to be a teacher not a stripper, just tell your mother goddamit.

Literally whos don't count.

How fucking dare you.

The only bad Ibara is Kashima.

Attached: 1488905361164.png (934x781, 286K)

I dont love side characters

I never menaged to start reading manga. Is this like cool harem funny or just another boring stupid one but for some reason popular? I like character design.

But you were talking about one in the first place.

>cool harem funny

Describe this.

>Any Ibara
>Good
They are all a bunch of batshit crazy cunts. Look what they did to Oomori

The later, even Nisekoi is funnier than this shit

>what they did to Oomori

God, I wish that was me.

I love Hami-chan

He is a slut.

I had stroke writing. I meant like are there some funny gags or interactions between characters.
That's pretty bad. At least for me, I didnt like Nisekoi at all.

>He
>slut

Attached: hamiyuki.png (124x134, 11K)

Who is that teenager in your pic?

My future wife

Nariyuki's girlfriend from a different school

I think it's worse for Uruka since she was like that since her introduction, Rizu is going there if the chapter she hid that she was jealous tell us anything.

Senpai

Attached: backstory.png (156x156, 19K)

Naruhodo...

Senpai more like Sen-pass

Sen-pass more like Sen-piss

What was going on inside Tsutsui's write while writing that chapter, lads?

What was going on inside yours while writing this post?

something wonderful

Attached: 1405733883496.jpg (343x432, 63K)

That he needs to make this low popularity character better

Nothing special, some chapters are written like they were part of a porn show.

That's what I get for phoneposting, please don't bully me.

I wonder how many hentai chapters he made but had to scrap

You sound cute, so I'll let it go this time.

That would actually be an interesting plot point

Mizuki is a pure and innocent girl!

Attached: D261Xc_UcAAQ9pS.jpg (1600x1400, 347K)

That's bullshit, Mizuki would never let her see his boxers.

She probably touches her brother at night like hold his hand when sleeping

Nah, I'm sure she just sucks him dry every night so he won't go around having erections during the day.

Now that I think about it, didn't Fumino sleep next to Nariyuki? How could Mizuki let that happen?

I want some girl to discover that Mizuki is a degenerate brocon.

They went to sleep late that night and she was sleeping already. The question is how she didn't snap when she found them sleeping together at morning.

>Rizu - 3-F
>Uruka - 3-D
>Fumino - 3-A
I fucking see what you did author. I want to be in class 3-F

Twin magic.

Go to sleep Fumino.

>I REALLY LOVE THE NARIYUKI WHO CHERISHES HIS FAMILY
poor Uruka

Nariyuki loves Fumino who loves stars

>Nariyuki
>loving anyone

Imagine if Sensei learned about it

Blame yourself for reading this shit in the first place

Attached: 1974703029.jpg (138x118, 12K)

True. He doesn't even love himself, the reason he is a fucking whore.

Mafuass chapter again? Fan service?
illogical why in Nariyuki house?Why not the public bath?

Look at the page with the table. There are two cups on it. Mafuyu was already in Nariyuki's house before she had to take a shower.

Nakiyuki says it himself in her chapter
go read again

>reading that abomination again
No, thanks.

please

Translate this, please.

for me, it's nanako

Uruka has the same clothes she had in the photo,its very dirty

The monologue of Mr. Narumi's father of the preface color cut. The story is from the head of the school.

No, "the appearance of Mr. KiriSU is faster than the original" but I was listening to!! No way I heard it appeared in the Aban (maybe A part)! It seems to be said, "Yes neglect" and "popular vote first place" Not "It was also useless? Mr. Kiri Su is the first education section? I thought that it would be recommended that Mr. Kirisu to the education clerk here.

Are you a candidate of "education clerk" besides Narayuki-kun (VIP recommendation or excellent student)?

And? After a few months? I thought it was two years ago because I had heard that the education section would change every time I went on a regular exam, but the education section was animated, and some of the teachers Mr. Kiri Su Narayuki-kun became the flow. When it comes to the original 16 story (two-person interview times) will be the predecessor rather than the first generation?

A beautiful girl who is stretching and writing answers on the blackboard. Purupuru

You're the enemy of your eyes. In the original, Mr. Kobayashi did not know about the VIP recommendation, but both of them know

The depiction of our home cut (added later) In the development called by the head of the school rather than the interview of VIP recommendation I say the first meeting with the Narayuki-kun of Fumino-chan, Ubonkosin of the science-chan, and the pronoun of Bunno-chan "I'll keep the words! Are you two people you know? Depiction cut

The scene where the two people are holding their faces, the original appeared to be pale, as if the anime blush The production of the voice changes in accordance with the more and more small Fukano Let me put out a collection of problems and tell each other. By doing, the reason why two people forgot the problem collection smoothly

The Inveno-chan's tongue and these guys are pretty? From the original one story is cut plump, let's study in the library after this!

Story & B Part 2

The scene is cut inviting to the beginning study, and to the event of the same day as part A.

Fumino-chan's sharp cut

A scene cut that two people teach the homework to Naruki-kun

A part of the statement of speech in accordance with the cut, "remember the words and sentences once remembered" cut

In animation, the copyright (copyright) or the name of "Nimato" is not to be put out ("Nanja Monja" is also a depiction of "playing something Game")

The pattern of the Nimato is to the Galime doll! (The original is a cow-like guy) the heck of a puppet in one episode even anime?

Here is a description of our home. Mizuki-Chan feels the smell of a woman she doesn't know

It was only the original and Fumino-chan, but the angle that does not seem to appear in the anime is also joined

Affectionate-Chan appeared in the last. The boob is erotic. This is definitely D....

Part B & Anime episode 1 ends. OP and ED unpublished.

Then, anime 2 story. The original three episodes are cut from four episodes. When is the bride? Say to other heroine that there is no ceased to be abrupt!
Maybe it will be added later (Original and order swap). Sit down and wait.

Affectionate-chan's butt is the original and the spirit is filled with grass.

Scene of chasing, there was a clumsiness in the PV, the main story is a solid acting

2 story A part end

The original 6 story in the original 5 story (Times that Fumino-chan to confess) cut. What do you do with the depiction of Fumino's "weak man's intimidating" (a feud with your father)?

The irony of Mr. Narumi-kun, "Thank you" to return to be honest-chan cut!? Hey!

The writing of the essay is cut, too.
This is to cut the entrance exam measures of the school theory and Miharu Chan of the future of Assumi senior...?

That? It was not written like "FUKASIGI" in the clothes of the way of speaking. No way [ESPRIT 8] also!?

The doll appeared in the LINE stamp. I achieved the quota of the Heck puppet doll in one story. This is the original street.

It is still good that [LOVE YUU] is written in the picture of LINE from affectionate-chan, but the rabbit of the smartphone case is gone from the rabbit to the person who is the icon of Maju-chan.......
Later, "Rabita", "Rabuko", "Rabi" and "Husa Kichi" in Nan ja monja were also cut.

Affectionate-chan in the five story that has been cut is added to the scene to grab the breasts of Mari-chan. But ' F ' is not relevant.

The sound effect of Mari-chan who approaches Naruki-kun in the dark is lovely.

In the slapstick after the light went off, the two people. (The producer is "more erotic" instruction good!)

In the original, it is noticed that it is a thesis of Osamu-chan who was a male teacher of mobs, changed to Dr. Kiri Su. And, it is tentatively admitted that Narayuki-kun has extended the grades of Osamu-chan in the last pull.

Then, seven stories of the original. Rainy day three story structure (not the title is attached to each story like Kaguya, only the title of the main one story).

While the invective is almost cut, "it is possible for anyone to memorize! As it is. Because it is to affectionate-chan not to Narayuki-kun?

The processing is made to the voice of the soul Fumino-chan and grass.

I'm looking at the glancing more than the original to the swimsuit was made to take off Parker. It seems that it was a mutzori of the person of the star who is as for Sumi Senior and Mizuki Chan's saying.

"I want to be with you", "I have been together with the time of coral" was cut, "I'm not insanely like!" Is a little strange that is intact.

Anime 2 Episode B part (original 7 episodes) ends

Description that does not remember the invective and name of Fumino is cut, it is effective to reduce the hate to the heroine had been said at the beginning of the series.
However, it is incompetent to cut the bath scene of two people by it.
In the animation, it seems that the times that do not relate to main plot are cut more and more (otherwise, the appearance of the one cool and the senior is difficult). But even then, "when the bride" I did not think to cut, but it will be combined with other episodes or to replace the order as described above.

It was a little dissatisfied that the scene that leads to the development of the fine story and later had been cut in some places, voice actor's performance, drawing, music, production of 100 points in 100 points of the workmanship.

Voice Actor's Stage
The dubbing of one story was a color, and it was a state that almost finished two stories.

Thank you!
Full length & Dance of the OP theme "Seishunseminal" Study sings first show!!
High spirits the audience!! The person who shakes the pen light is also tihora.

Attached: 1507010326625.png (450x514, 94K)

My votes in for Furuhashi

Furuhashi is a crook!

No, he isn't. He is rich by his own merits.

Attached: 1541345026118.png (513x426, 83K)

Did he also please older women for cash when he was young

Only for math teachers.

>AoT at the top
>Unlimited Tax Evasion works' Kimetsu 2nd
>yet another harem romcom as one of the most anticipated
>fucking OPM below this romcom
>Aside from Fruits Basket, the rest are literal who's
What the hell is with this season?

I'm amazed OPM is being looked forward at all.

His laptop was playing JAV piss porn as background noise.
Same as this chapter and the pool chapters, honestly.

Does he just have a constant stream of porn playing in the background and just happens to write a chapter about whatever is on?

I wanted Mizuki in the chapter 105 or 110
Good job Taishi!!

Attached: 00047c.jpg (1542x1766, 907K)

definitely. wholesome chapters just mean the family is with him at that time (wife helping with the shading, etc).
it peaked during the massage chapter.
it looked like he wanked with it first before proceeding with the storyboard since he can't do it with his wife (just gave birth)

Aside Bokuben, Senryuu and Kimetsu I'm watching mostly originals this season. I'm in for whatever the ride is.

Not really surprising, people didn't expect much from OPM since the PV looks like it'll be a downgrade from the previous season
AoT is the only noteworthy normalfag show of the next season
Kimetsu and Bokuben are WSJ's series so it'll bound to get more attention from the rest

You know, I was thinking. If we managed to find out how long the pregnancy lasted, we could figure out what chapter he was drawing when he impregnated his wife.

Attached: 1539481271114.png (294x163, 42K)

>the chapter where they conceived their 2nd kid
where do we start?
whoever owns that chapter might be the eventual winner of he moebowl

Figuring out the birth date of his second child would be a good start.
Then, we'd have to find out how many weeks did the pregnancy last.

Attached: A paragon of virility.png (773x281, 18K)

I like where this is going.

when was this?

You guys have to consider that mangakas draw the chapters at least two weeks prior the actual release.

Attached: 1540509224744.png (611x492, 121K)

This is where Detective Fumino will be needed the most

Attached: detective fumino.jpg (550x800, 181K)

I thought they have at least a 5 chapter lead time?

Don't worry guys, I got this.

Attached: 1541375265824.png (475x395, 106K)

Poor dumb girl good thing she has friends to help her

I think it depends for each author. So in short, we will never know.

We could always ask Tsutsui directly.
Who knows Japanese?

kubo did it the day before desu

Tell the Mizukifag, he is already bros with him.

Attached: handholding.png (201x282, 35K)

Uruka was never under Mafuyu's class.

Attached: cute detective.png (224x375, 60K)

She is evolving.

Attached: 1541382666097.png (475x395, 67K)

What about when she gets the booklet correct?

This.
I'm fine with both of them losing if this will be the ending.

Attached: 956243397561.png (669x489, 303K)

there are no edible grasses growing aplenty in shithole cities user.
that's why they're called shithole cities.

Attached: 1554002945182.png (475x395, 78K)

ABORT ABORT

Attached: Untitled69.png (406x1119, 232K)

She's already born, user. You can't abort her.

Attached: a best smile.png (473x506, 160K)

Fixed

Attached: saved her.png (475x395, 67K)

There is no turning back now.

Attached: 1447370288005.png (1564x1000, 1.38M)

Attached: a best smile.png (473x506, 160K)

Attached: 1548530330496.png (283x312, 56K)

W-what have you done

Sorry bud, Black is making her comeback. See

Just have her answer some more problems with help from a trusty moe boy and she will be back to normal by the morning

>he actually believes this

user, her eyes are yellow. Blue possesed black.

Or they merged into the Ultimate Foom

Are we approaching peak Foom?

Yes

Attached: Fumino Rojo.png (340x456, 120K)

Attached: pout glare.png (424x500, 99K)

It's like she is a flatpire

Does her hair change color depeding headband-kun's moods?

Yes. Seriously though, what if Black/Bluemino are canon like Baka/Iceguya?

Attached: 00.jpg (921x965, 418K)

Attached: hand raised.png (171x206, 21K)

>Fumino wins the bowl
>the next day Blue tells Nariyuki to fuck off.

AKAAAAAAAAA

It depends on the balance of moe and snottiness in her.

More like the she takes turn being dom or sub depending on the color

What happens if the color changes mid-coitus?

This is what I said before. Headband-kun took Nariyuki manliness and gave him Blackmino moeness which resulted in Bluemino and Moeyuki.

Attached: RIP Manlyuki.png (265x228, 35K)

Truly

Attached: 1532399028132.jpg (445x179, 19K)

That would be when the hair is both colors so she is a mix of both either way she would be very cuddly

Attached: studying is for nerds.png (161x235, 28K)

Last for Fumino a shit