Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san / Please don't bully me, Nagatoro-san / Don't Mess with Me, Nagatoro Thread

>Don't Tread on Me, Nagatoro
That fluff in the lower right... Senpai?

Attached: 1553716286876.png (980x578, 822K)

>That fluff in the lower right... Senpai?
Last thread and then sleep, hai-yo.

Attached: e44581cb-03ab-4515-96ca-5bc6bb6bcd5e.png (673x355, 306K)

>I Beseech Thee to Relent on Thy Torment, Nagatoro

>Fuck you I won't do what you tell me, Nagatoro

>No te ensañes conmigo, Nagatoro

>请不要欺负我, Nagatoro

>I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man, Nagatoro

>You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big, Nagatoro

>According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible, Nagatoro

>This town ain't big enough for the two of us, Nagatoro

>Zostaw mnie, Nagadoto!

You should have gone for the head, Nagatoro

>Fuck you, I'm not a deadweight, Nagatoro!

>Everything that we know and love is reducible to the absurd acts of chemicals, and therefore there is no intrinsic value in this material universe, Nagatoro

>esto es el fin, Nagataro

>Please don't crush my balls, Nagatoro!

wait what can you never eat for breakfast

Mach mich nochmal dumm an und ich fick dich, Nagatoro

>You spam this meme so much but do you even read this manga, Nagatoro?

>Cowards in Compton get sprayed in Dade, Nagatoro

>Deja de webear, Nagatoro

>Shot Through the Heart and You're to Blame, Nagatoro

You wish your creator paired you up with fat pig when i'm done with you, Fried Chicken Nugget!

Attached: b4165c37662e3dd447a22a9462e4642b.jpg (747x1080, 66K)

>FUCK OFF, Nagatoro

Party's over, nagatoro

>Look all i'm saying is that the numbers seem unrealistic and stop making sense when you really think about it, 6 million is just unreasonable, nagatoro

THIS SHALL NOT STAND, Nagatoro

Attached: IhuffandIpuff.png (464x447, 266K)

>Kept you waiting, uh, Nagatoro ?

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Nagatoro.

>My life for Aiur, Nagatoro

>Nagatoro, Nagatoro. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?

yeah that just sounds like a riddle
it's probably fake anyways, the set of questions are completely non-sequitur

>I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down, Nagatoro

>Que te jodan, Nagatoro.

Nagatoro has refused her Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Nagatoro has forbidden her Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till her Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, she has utterly neglected to attend to them.

Nagatoro has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

Nagatoro has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with her measures.

Nagatoro has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness her invasions on the rights of the people.

Nagatoro has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

Nagatoro has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

Nagatoro has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary

*powers.

Nagatoro has made Judges dependent on her Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

Nagatro has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Nagatoro has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

Nagatoro has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

Nagatoro has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving her Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

Nagatoro has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of her Protection and waging War against us.

Nagatoro has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

Nagatoro is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

Nagatoro has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

Nagatoro has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to Nagatoro, and that all political connection between them and her bullying, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

i came here to shit on this manga but I like this thread

>no nagatoro comma pun at the end
one fucking job

More like: Nie wkurwiaj mnie, Nagatoro!

>I have the high ground, Nagatoro

>Zamknij morde i mnie nie wkurwiaj cwelu, bo to ja mam rację, Nagatoro

Didn't read lol

>I which battle did Napoleon die?
Wait what? I died in no battle.

>Nagatoro no me toques los cojones que la tenemos eh, que la tenemos

>Niggle me this, what accounts for as little as 13 but also for half, Niggertoro?

*He died in no battle.

>we must secure the existence of our people, nagatoro

>Why is it, that an ethnic group, which makes up only 13% of a nation, is responsible for almost 50% of the murders in it, Nagatoro

>Please stop accidentally touching my dick, Nagatoro

>I'm the boss of this gym, Nagatoro

>Wow, that statistic certainly ignores the socio-economic and cultural issues that led to it huh Nagatoro?

>vaya coma mierda Nagatoro

>Не драконь меня, Нагаторо

>It just doesn't make sense for gas chambers to have wooden doors, Nagatoro

>Et in Arcadia ego, Nagatoro

>Oh, fuck you, bully girl. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think your so tough, Nagatoro

>Oh, fuck you, bully girl. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think you're so tough, Nagatoro

>Nemoj se zajebavat samnom, Nagatoro

>All i'm saying is that Nanking is chinese propaganda,Nagatoro

>Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur, happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr, Nagatoto

>I guess you never miss huh, nagatoro?

Yare Yare Daze, Nagatoro

Shazam is the real Captain Marvel movie, Nagatoro

>Eat your heart out, Nagatoro

>Psssh, nothing personnel, Nagatoro

Let's go bowling, Nagatoro

Sleepy will cuck the Naga

Attached: 1553636490084.png (645x987, 484K)

more Nagatoro getting cucked please

>Ya dejate de chingar de una pinche maldita vez, Nagatoro

>Vai enfiar no cú, Nagatoro

>Are you implying that murder is okay, Nagatoro? Despite there being being people born into similiar circumstances, who manage not to take lives for their own profit, Nagatoro?

>White man will wake up soon, Nagatoro

>Check your privilege, Nagatoro

>Let me tell you about the jews, Nagatoro

Dragon ball should have ended with boo, Nagatoro

>Et tu, Nagatoro?

>Lets do anal, senpai~

Attached: Z16.png (1070x1600, 1.94M)

>This is my justice, Nagatoro

>Keep watching, Nagatoro!

CHICKEN FACE!

>Ne baszakodj velem, Nagatoro

The spats need to make a come-back.

Attached: x12.png (690x602, 169K)

Could napoleon still be alive, and be hiding mozart with him?
Of course he does, and he's right here!
W'ere on to you Napoleon!

Not even my father hit me before, Nagatoro!

>IZA MAIRU, Nagatoro

>Be careful, Nagatoro. You're treading on my dreams

>If I Can't Be the Best, I Sure as Hell Can Be the Worst, Nagatoro

jet fuel can't melt steel beams, Nagatoro