Anne

>anne
>can't live without gurea and breaksdown when she's not there
>also anne
>sorry gurea I'll ignore you after we graduate k thx bye

Attached: 1deafd22-0757-44a9-ae2d-e1131c1d957f.png (640x688, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/akibura/archives/1073745627.html
tr.twipple.jp/h/86/c7/マナリアフレンズ.html
blog.livedoor.jp/akibura/archives/1074287634.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can’t be helped

Girls are complicated

I dropped this after the first episode because the setting looked like uninspired fantasy trash, characters were super boring, and absolutely nothing happened. Does it get any better? Is it mandatory to play some game before watching the anime?

It's a princess thing op you just dont get it

Posting best girl

Attached: a01139.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Episode 10 drops the redpill that it was all just adolescence and after they graduate, they should find boyfriends for the sake of their countries.

Attached: 1537576794876.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

From what I got this was pure yuribait garbage. There is story but it's behind a game (rage of bahamut) and the translated version close down. Your alternative is reading the gbf version which is alright but has barely a tiny portion of the whole lore.

girls usually go out of that lesbian phase they got during high school (because sexual insecurity toward the opposite gender) and finally crave for dicks like any normal woman would do

Royalty has to find a political marriage and have kids for the sake of their country, but that doesn't mean they can't have some romantic action on the side, no? That's how medieval aristocracy works in my mind, at least

*blocks your path*
And anyway, it's a medieval 2d fantasy aristocracy one of which is a mage prodigy. You'd think she'd invent a science babies spell instead of going full it can't be helped mode.

Attached: endro yuri princess.jpg (1920x4320, 1.39M)

Based hetshitters.

>uninspired fantasy trash, characters were super boring, and absolutely nothing happened
This, it really is a waifu bait show i don't mind the yuri but like you said.

It's the other way around
>my duties are really important for me and this country
>run away from her duties to be with Grea

>sorry gurea I'll ignore you after we graduate k thx bye
what? when was this? the ending is grea and ann living in the same room.

Dumb /u/fags. Anne literally says that they can only afford to lez around until graduation because after they graduate they won't be able to be together anymore, with all the country ruling duties and everything.

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

You know that translation is wrong right?

Sorry yurifriends, but the waifuchads won this time. If you don't want to get baited don't watch shows involving royalty who have to continue family lines.

Attached: smug.jpg (540x540, 69K)

>but the waifuchads won this time.
More like both parties lost to some unknown future noblemen.
Grea and Anne won't fuck the male/female player and they won't fuck each other either.

Every male character in a game or an anime having sex with beautiful female anime or game characters are the self-inserts for males. All of them.

based

Its a good thing Grea has the Knight canonically from Rage of Bahamut, yurishitters btfo.

quite frankly their relationship was bland and they did not really built it, it just reeked of high school crush and we know those don't last.

>n-no you don't understand i-it's the translation that is wrong, what that line actually says is that Anne wants Grea to impregnate her on the table RIGHT NOW
You do know that the translator for this deliberately changed a few lines in the previous episodes to be more /u/-related, right? Why would he suddenly 180?

>Its a good thing Grea has the Knight canonically from Rage of Bahamut, yurishitters btfo.
Sadly no, there's no romance for Grea with any guy in that either. Why to lie like that?

This is not what the show says at all?

Rona is a way better yuri princess

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-10-17h04m16s351.png (1280x738, 535K)

they'll always be together in my shadowverse deck

>But once we graduate, I don't think we can stay in the same place anymore.
>We're both the princesses of our own countries, after all.
>That's why... I'm asking permission to spend even more time with you, while we have the chance.
>I think... I think we'll enjoy our remaining time a lot more if we do this.
Yes, this clearly implies that this is not just a phase, that they are more important to each other than the duties to their countries, that they will stay together forever and this is actually a marriage proposal from Anne to Grea. Now go back to

I saw that.

Attached: 1551643768106.png (561x561, 222K)

I get the feeling I saw a different last episode. Clearly she's ditching her duties to see Grea, also sniffing your waifus shedded skin is certainly further than most yuribait shows go.

>also sniffing your waifus shedded skin
She is such a fucking degenerate. I love it.

Not really? She doesn't leave the castle until she fulfills her princess duties, and sniffing her "waifu"'s skin is hardly anything different compared to other yuribait shows with comic relief "lesbians" experiencing adolescence.

Attached: IMG_20190324_164625.jpg (560x420, 64K)

This was the worst instance of yuribait I've ever watched. I didn't watch this to see grunting and blushing, I watched this to see kissing and naked sleepovers. Fucking garbage.

Calm down, Owen.

take off your yurigoggles and rewatch it

Gurea a shit

Anne a hetero.

Grea and the dragon girl fanservice in general was the biggest reason to watch this in the end

>Gurea's shit

*disappointing lesbian

Attached: IMG_20190325_125814.jpg (1600x1896, 258K)

*lesbian (until graduation)

Even if it was an accurate translation that means literally that they won't be living in the same place anymore.
That's fucking it.
I dunno why you people keep reading into it that they'll be separated.

Being normal isn't an offense.

She'll find a nice dragon girl who's not a princess (since that's oh so important)

Attached: 20190303_175809.jpg (553x585, 119K)

*ahem*
Fuck yuri and fuck Niggers/Dragons

Attached: 1482256018213.png (315x343, 66K)

Yuri sex with ruria nano

Semi based, nigger/dragon girls are great.

you will never get the danchous D ruria, he only likes draph sows.

Tomorrow

Attached: D2e4jPyVYAAUNxS.jpg (900x473, 133K)

>they won't be living in the same place anymore
>I dunno why you people keep reading into it that they'll be separated.
really makes you think

I don't live with my GF and that doesn't mean we're not dating.
Couples don't have to be together 24/7 you know.

Anne's clinginess was part of her immaturity. It's a phase after all

No, but it does mean she's fucking someone on the side. You cuck.

gurea part 2 though :(

>be rulers of kingdoms
>can't meet
It's shit, just ally if you already aren't then see each other in secret since you have great magic.

I expected this exact reply.
you anons need to trust people a little more. Not everyone is a backstabbing asshole who will get rid of you the second you turn your backs to them.
On the same note, just because two people can't live together doesn't mean they'll stop loving each other.

>>can't meet
They never stated they won't meet again.

don't act surprised when it happens to you

Do make sure to visit her unannounced sometimes. You may be surprised by what you'll see.

It IS sad that Anne prioritizes the fact that they are both princesses over their love, and Grea apparently agrees with that, really bittersweet ending

Attached: 1553821403193.jpg (599x438, 44K)

That's politics man.
Sadly, your love can only come after the lives of hundreds of thousands of citizens.

It's because it's not real love.

Adolescence is often bittersweet.

I guess stuff like LiS and Tlou (the first one) kinda spoiled me, I'm on the camp that you should always put love above everything, well at least in fiction.

Ah yes, Princess of Manaria, Princess of Regnis and Princess of my heart.

>live together
>have to pay palimony when things don't work out
>live separate
>she's more likely to get dicked on the side
the only way to win is to not play at all

You do know that the actual 'good' ending for LiS is the one where the blue haired girl dies, right?
In any case, I will admit I like the romanticism of that ideal, but you gotta think of this from the standpoint of someone who's been raised as royalty and knows that her duties are important.

That's what you get for cheating on you're waifu with 3D.

>tfw can't decide on a waifu

You don't decide on a waifu, she decides on you.

>Rona will legalize gay marriage
>Purincess Charlotte will nuke the system to be with her lizard in front of everyone
>Izetta the last sex pet
>A fucking shy pedophile like Myanee promises eternal sweets
>"My fat dragon girlfriend, your used panties will fill the hole in my heart"

Attached: 1553661434564.jpg (1280x810, 320K)

Fat dragon girl friend.

Welcome to the useless club Anne we have macarons

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 34K)

At least Anne isn't obsessed with Grea because Grea resembles Anne's dead hamster.

>At least Anne isn't obsessed with Grea because Grea resembles Anne's dead hamster.
I honestly can't understand what gone through Ritz head to destroy Toki x Ryouko relationship with that shitty prequel which is made by a yuri loving artist like Mekimeki.

Every girl is for Gran, they can keep their yuri on the side if they want.

Anne will marry a dude and fuck him

deal with it, yuriniggers

based Abe-sama, saving anime once again

Achigas are about to win the finals, gotta boost their popularity to avoid the 2012 shitstorm repeat.

Dunno, I think Toki has it way better in comparison

Attached: 957.gif (400x350, 261K)

I'm pretty sure even with a kiss some of these fags would be claiming it's just a phase.
I just enjoyed it as a cute show.

Attached: Playing around.jpg (1139x726, 143K)

Nah, a kiss would've made the until graduation thing even more hilarious. You should be the glad the kiss was a huge bait instead of a reality.

Kissing your bro is a perfectly normal heterosexual behavior. Just like playing a piano together.

Attached: 1548078750075.png (1016x965, 340K)

Asshole, you have no empathy for animals? losing a pet is a big deal specially for kids, and clearly Ryuuka didn't want to fuck that hamster and she just mated with Toki in the last Saki chapter and fuck you again. Savage, concubine, slut.

Attached: 1545568903377.jpg (1006x1446, 522K)

You make me faggot.

One way or another Anne will marry Grea and Cygames will make it happen. This will bring second season more hype and presence than ever before.

Ange and Charlotte are my favorite pair in recent years.

There is nothing wrong with being upset over your pet's death. There is plenty of wrong for befriending a human solely for the superficial resemblance to said pet and treating said human accordingly.

I can't wait to make Grea fall for me!

Same. Let's buy their official lesbian wedding rings.

Attached: D1n9n_NU4AE10Ca.jpg orig.jpg (1280x1024, 170K)

Owen no.

Did you even watch the anime? It's the second time someone ships Grea with Owen the hell

Attached: 1485214166279.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

Has anyone made a detailed Manaria Academy relationship chart yet?

He was just waiting for an opportunity to swoop in right when the girls realize it was just a phase and they like dicks more.

Shadowverse anime when?

>fuck Niggers
Based
>Dragons
Cringe

B/ullying aside I think that last segment shows how they gonna deal with the upcoming separation. Anne does her usual royal business but then ditches for a while it to be with Grea. Similar to Izetta and the Archdyke. Lou a shit.

>NotMiku in this image
Why?

Will it be SV lore-based or will they make it irl people hanging around the card game store?

Anne isn't smart enough to join the snoog club.

More like, self-insert will be able to marry both of them so that they don't have to be separated again.

The issue is, they probably live really far away from each other considering Grea didn't even bother going home

Only if Rowen is the MC and everyone has to hear the dragon's roar.

I think grea didn't bother going home 'cause she doesn't really like her family.

Ritz gives job to whoever she's dating at the moment.

SV main plot is actually good so they can easily follow that. Few episodes for Nexus and then Isunia.

We just don't know, if she really hated her family she'd probably tell Anne she wants to be with her instead, so it's kinda inconsistent.

Attached: 1521480812320.png (689x720, 326K)

Where is the fucking OST?

So when do these two get married and have le 25% babies?

Never, they have their duties to their countries.

I don't think quarter babies exist, so it's a 50% chance of the baby being fully human and 50% chance of being half-dragon at least that's how it works on D&D

Alisa would make for a really boring protag, I only played the beggining chapters but

>muh family
>muh princess
>muh husband

They should make either either Urias or Luna the protag but that won't happen, so yeah the cast is kinda meh

The real reason is that the team didn't have neither the budget or the time to show Grea's kingdom. Besides, it's very obvious everyone in the production was apathetic as fuck so they didn't bother with details, they just wanted to end the damn thing and move on to something else.

Grea's Kingdom has never actually been shown in any form in canon, the people, yes. The place, no. I think they're keeping it ambiguous, like the pair's dads.

Seriously we need to see their dads

Maybe they poop on the street

Well, they are all full-fledged dragons, so it wouldn't be surprising to see them act like wild animals in a few aspects.

It's boring when they are in the original world but gets much better once they reach Isunia.

Aren't Dragon usually depicted as being intelligent though? Like I know it varies depending on the franchise or setting but I mean come on

Attached: 5bb.jpg (540x667, 115K)

Why are dragons such sluts?

Attached: 1447134434375.png (1017x1032, 1.59M)

Being intelligent doesn't stop them from following a different set of social norms from humans. Mistarcian Dragons are known to have their own tongue, and some even speak the same tongue as mankind, yet they still walk on fours and hunt like beasts.

>Every female character in a game or an anime having sex with beautiful female anime or game characters are the self-inserts for people. All of them.
Fixed it for you.

>Every female character in a game or an anime having sex with beautiful female anime or game characters
Name 3 (cuatro)

I wish I could self insert myself as a beautiful 2D yuri waifu but alas

Attached: 1549416443494.jpg (399x464, 46K)

What's stopping you?

dick?

>CR fucks up a line making it seem like they're only lesbian until graduation
>when even the mistranslated line only says that they won't be able to be in the same place, i.e. they'll both leave the school when they gradaute
It's obvious that Anne and Grea will find a way to continue their relationship after they graduate, they just obviously won't have the luxury of spending 8 hours a day blushing at each other once they've got their own responsibilities.

…I don't follow?

Fuck you Abe, you win again

Lewd jokes and Japanes humor aside, the Japanese audience disagree

Any proof?

>CR fucks up a line
citation needed

proofs that not??

I only found those two websites reacting to episode 10, they are either calling it a cute yuri anime or just calling it cute, feel free to find other ones if you think I was being biased

blog.livedoor.jp/akibura/archives/1073745627.html

tr.twipple.jp/h/86/c7/マナリアフレンズ.html

Regardless jap yurifags are too easy to please, I think that's why we keep getting shit like this

Oh pardon, I got the episode 1 link in one of those, I don't know how to find the 10th one

The 2ch thread was mocking the ending as "lesbians" getting married after graduation, just like us. Most of the posts were lewd jokes and Japanese humor though, not so diferent from here

Nevermind found it blog.livedoor.jp/akibura/archives/1074287634.html

>insert money
>insert dick
""""""""""complicated""""""""""

The 一緒 part of the line literally means "together". It's meaning has nothing to do with places. Anne said that she thinks they won't be able to be together anymore. That is as close to a literal translation as possible. Interpret that as you want.

They sound more sane. I mean even hardcore yuri pigus should be aware there's a game with a status quo and that they can't get that far when it comes to romance. Niggas should be happy they got something like the library episode or the beach ep where their gay lesbian homosexual feelings became even more blatant.

That also means that they're literally never going to graduate

Yeah, have no fears, they've got stories for years. Like Hanna marries a lesbot or Lou buys a bear.

The Japanese language depends heavely on the context. The episode start with the Anne and Grea sit together while the third graders are moving and Anne comment that next year they'll be in third grade so their time together is coming to an end. Grea gets emo and at the resolution of the episode is to make the best of the time left. The context is clear under Japanese culture, considering anime is a copy of a copy and apparently many boomer women went to all-girl schools. That's how the nips understand it. We'll never see a real resolution because

Class S is a literal dead meme though

Realizing that I cannot allow myself to be ensnared in a fantasy land so I shall continue to root for Anne

Attached: 1553959639016.gif (660x520, 2.56M)

Writers could've simply not put in the muh graduation shit and end it on the "let's be together forever". Yurifags would be happy enough over 10 episodes of blushing and mumbling even if there is no kiss or a sleepover, hetfags would be happy because there is no kiss or sleepover so it's just a phase, and gamefags would be happy because they can always aim for a threesome with their self-insert-kun. But no, can't have the good things.

Mate just do what I do. Scour the web for girls describing what its like to have sex. Then try your best to imagine and insert into the female in the doujin every time. Now I can only get hard and wack it to yuri now but its worth it.

Hey faggots, I'm going to MAX Grea and disband Anne later on.

Suck a dick.

Attached: 1553885965689.jpg (548x1064, 312K)

He is owed this

Don't watch this dumbass snoozefest of a series. Just fap to the lewd fanart of the girls actually getting dicked down like they were supposed to weeks ago.

>all-girl schools
But like YagaKimi it isn't an all girl school. They can interact with all the men they want to but don't.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Manaria Friends - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.04_[2019.03.17_19.08.11].jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

>those levels
Leave while you still can, user, don't fall for the jewish tricks

Too late already, I'm going for my short stack.

Attached: best granblue.png (384x384, 122K)

It's never too late unless you've spend more than 1 grand

>Yea Forums butthurt over cute lesbians doing cute things
What's happening here

Attached: 2ae897d994c371867e88e1df00a91e15.png (919x1000, 571K)

>wasting money in this trash
I want my Twin heads adaption! Bring back Favaro and Kaisar!

Imagine nailing Grea's wing to a wall with a coupel of nails and preserving her forever young and beautiful like a butterfly

She'll cut Grea's tail as a souvenir and masturbation tool

Hey, at least Mahiru moved on and got a new girlfriend.

Mahiru is a fucking Chad and shouldn't even be in that meme image.

Attached: DTPd4M0U8AIBzgc.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x1077, 201K)

Fuck you Ayano WILL win the Kyoukobowl

Doing cute things until graduation.

based