Is Achilles the most chad Rider in Fate?

Is Achilles the most chad Rider in Fate?

>Kills his master in a fistfight
>Gives Astolfo the shield Sieg needs to beat Karna
>Kills Atlanta (at her full power) in 2 minutes
>Has his own monologue before he dies

Attached: 7FA4B372-EEAD-426E-AA31-2BBC178F9FC5.png (801x1530, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwCqJ5uBB_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_of_Achilles
fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Sieg
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically yes. Ozzyfags need not apply.

>carrotfaggots

>fateshit
yawn

>Is Achilles the most chad Rider in Fate?
No.

Attached: __francis_drake_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_teshima_nari__43ff6b0b51a8c8e5d47fe47057d8155c.jpg (1403x1919, 211K)

Is that shield named anywhere or is it just some shield?

>Achilles a chad
lol

Attached: 1153.jpg (512x724, 205K)

What’s his name again?

Golden Boy

ajaxs shield its not originally Achilles'es weapon but he has access to it.

Okay fag

Fuck are you talking about? Kosmos =/= Rho Aias.

Not even half as chad as based lucha onee-sama.

Based
they're gonna fuck it up aren't they?

Attached: 1550504317602.png (252x254, 189K)

Women can't be chads, retard. Quetz is a stacy.

Not as chad ad Sieg since he impregnated Jeanne de arc.

Sieg isn't even a rider you dipshit like holy fuck can you even read

Chaddest Lancer coming through
>had the upper hand in his fight with siegfried, a very powerful saber class opponent
>fights vlad the implyer and fucking dracula in their homeland without giving a shit
>two servants have to work together and use the NP of a third servant just to bring him down
What a fucking beast

Attached: karna.png (1035x1500, 1.76M)

[Triggered]

Attached: __penthesilea_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_riyo_lyomsnpmp__sample-818c3a3a85c3d6ff53f45a17145d2 (850x1207, 185K)

Penth did literally nothing wrong

>achilles
>chad

Attached: 1525517028358.webm (820x460, 2.86M)

why do fujoshits like Proto Arthur so much?

>arthurfag

>Karna
>Chad

Karna's an absolute beta who always find himself on the wrong side. Then jobs like crazy. In all his appearances, he's won a single fight and lost all others. He's a bigger jobber than Saber and Gilgamesh.

Don't make me think of LB4, it's gonna be Karna jobbing again but this time with sakurafaces, fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1553537228886.png (662x589, 469K)

Literal Knight in shining armor my dude.

>Heracles fits in the class
that's a no by default

Why are Fate classes so fucked, Achilles is more lancer than rider

Achilles can be summoned as Shielder too

But is he as bro as Saint George?

Attached: Rider_(Saint_George)_Stage4.png (512x720, 370K)

Heracles isn't a Rider type his best class is Archer.

Now this is a high quality post

He can be summoned as lancer tho

Anything fits in any class, the standards are so loose no one gives a fuck

I want Marie Antoinette as berserker.

Didn't George get removed from Apocrypha because he would have been too OP for it?

>chad
>gave you this after giving him Valentine choco

Attached: 1543672630052.jpg (1334x750, 185K)

Explain this

Just watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwCqJ5uBB_g

truth is he also jobs in original epic Mahabharata against Arjuna always is on the bad side he is the tragic hero

Based Achillesbro says the truth.

Generally the writers tend to wank over Greek heroes for no good reason.

That's not Kojirou and Musashi

What about them?

It would be nice to get Hippolyta as the Rider from SF the one Heracles killed

Penth did mention Hippolyta in her mats before too

Musashi is wanked to hell and back.
.Entire story chapter dedicated to her
>20 pages of materials when most characters get 3 or so
>Her lore sounds like something a retarded high schooler came up with
Seriously, she's a dimension hopper from a pruned timeline who's able to jump between them because her family heirloom, an udon bowl, is actually a genuine grail.
She's also not a true heroic spirit, but a human who has ascended to that level, and her noble phantasm equivalent is a fucking stand that can alter an individual's fate across all timelines simultaneously.

>FGO
>Playing gachashit

we need more Amazon servants.
They're a somewhat untouched goldmine.

>Coldedge Blacksteel:FGO remake

It's the main entry in the franchise at this point whether you like it or not, and the question was about how Musashi is wanked.
The only Musashi who does anything is the donut steel woman as the main timeline's Musashi is some sickly guy who died prematurely.

>That verisimilitude
>Just like serious Fate dies to be replaced by waifuism

What. Yes, of course it's named, it's literally the Shield of Achilles.

It's forged by Hephaestus, and has a whole thing in the Iliad describing it. It's something like 130 lines, I can't even greentext the thing here the description of the thing goes on for so long.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_of_Achilles

Try that. Note that the thing about it "being its own world" is probably taken from the common scholarly thinking that the shield in a way represents civilisation - the world - in miniature (right down to Oceanus around the rim of the shield, keeping in mind that the Greeks believed the world was rimmed by Oceanus).

It's arguably one of the more famous parts of his myth, because it inspired several other later poets to do their own (in this case, the "Shield of Achilles" actually existed before the more well-known Shield of Herakles), and it's the first literary evidence of the Greeks mapping the world around them.

With all that, it being a Noble Phantasm that creates a world in itself is pretty entirely appropriate.

Nah, he just didn't really have enough of a role.

He's pretty powerful, but primarily because he's an utter stonewall. He hard-counters Arturia too, basically everything he has is extra good against her.

Not that user but
>implying FGO doesn't have both the "serious Fate" part and the "waifuism" part like other Fate works
From Typemoon interview last year
>Takeuchi says that he does not consider FGO to be any different from Fate, saying that Nasu writes “art” and “playful” things, with art being things like DDD and Kara no Kyoukai, and playful things being Type Moon’s April fool events. FGO has main scenarios representing Nasu’s “art” side, and events representing his “playful” side, and so have all of Nasu’s good parts in together, and this is what he thinks defines it.

>Allowing original writer to endlessly expand waifubait for shekels or just revising random plotholes or generally intervening post work completion
Yikes

Lore wise karna and arjuna should be the strongest servants out there. The mahabharata war took place way before gilgamesh and enkidude were a thing. The weapons used in that war should easily outclass Ea. But then again, nasu is a fucking hack and nerfed him down for the lulz

/fgog/CHAD here

Nasu and Takeuchi are lying through their fucking teeth, Nasu doesn't have an art side. He has a shitty comedy side and a pseudophilosophy wank side. FGO is garbage and so is Typemoon, it's been intellectually and creatively dead for over a decade.

>s-stop making money!

Rama and Indrajit are very soon going to be in FGO retard and they would wipe the floor with those two

Indian shit is overrated anyways

I assume you've never played through Tsukihime?

Attached: 1550606684970.png (1280x960, 663K)

>/fgog/chad
Oniichan it's not good to lie

Attached: 1553689693249.png (416x408, 242K)

Not him, but Tsukihime was mediocre at most
TM peaked at FSN and FZ

>not peaking at Melty Blood

>Indian shit is overrated anyways
That's bullshit. Curry mythology is almost always ignored by mainstream media. It's always either norse or greek. FGO is the only franchise that has ever done it justice

FSN and FZ are better.

neoSion >>>> MB Sion

Attached: IMG_0351.jpg (1119x1546, 672K)

To be fair most of the sakurafaces ridiculously overpowered and kama is literally one of the beasts, so I dont think jobbing to her is bad

I played Tsukihime years ago, and was decidedly unimpressed. It didn't help that I played F/SN first which is just better in basically every way.
Fuck off imouto, enjoy getting Kama in 2 years

>most TM peaked
>not Mahoyo

>not peaking at Carnival Phantasm

Attached: 1553755216250.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

There's no such thing as chads for mobage threads. Both the JP and Global generals are trash.

>1/3 of a VN without voice acting
Mahoyo was hot garbage

>Seihai-kun!!

at least Indian Mythology has people like you who still actively learn it, think about all the very minor mythologies that have gone completely unknown for years.

>he thinks I want wormslut number 9027368

Attached: 1553712394863.jpg (472x700, 24K)

CP was peak dry jokes

>literally recoloured Cu
I mean considering Cu is amazing he probably is still the best Rider

Cu's full story is actually pretty good and a lot better than a gay myrmidon who had to have athena bait hector into fighting along with having godforged weapons

Nothing wrong with making money. As long as you accept that you are a corporate sellout and not try to appear as artsy and stuff

I've read the entire Tain bo Cuailnge, he's great.
But he's also great in Fate and especially in UBW which is a rarity. That fucking scene in the castle with Shirou and Rin

Still waiting for odysseus. What class would he fall into?

>not being an Ivanchad

Kama is a beast, it would be normal id karna jobs to her

Well in Fate or HF he doesnt appear much though in Fate he at least allows Saber and Shirou to escape

I'd argue that Asura Wrath does it better.

>Merchant
Jokes aside, he would probably be assasin or archer. He definitely doesnt feel like saber or lancer berserker or caster. Not impossible to imagine him as Rider but they will have to be a bit loose on that one

This. For once user says the truth. Norse and Greek mythologies have been milked so much already.

Most Riders are chad as fuck, user. It's more the rule than the exception. If you wanna have a good time in a grail war, either summon a Rider or a Caster.

wtf she is that powerful? Where did you read on her np?

>The Chad Perseus
>The Virgin Medusa

>Stalling Gil for 12 fucking hours

Why would you remove a character that is specifically designed to shit on Arturia?

You could do a lot worse than to summon Medusa, she's incredibly loyal and has good ambush tactics if you use her right.

Ahem. May I have your attention please. I would like to say:
FUCK EMIYAS
FUCK PENDRAGONS
AND FUCK JANNIES
t. A humble priest

Both Rama and Indrajit (as Gozu Tennou) are already in FGO though.

>jobs to Cu
>discount redman/Cu hybrid except weaker
Apo is weaksauce

>wormslut
>Jack sidegrade
Hard pass

>Musashi
>Still on the level of Kojiro and canonically weaker than Redman/5th war servants

>canonically weaker than Redman/5th war servants
wait where does this statement come from?

Nasu told flat out that Kojiro would lose flat out to other 5th war servants. And since Kojiro is canonically Musashis equal its not like Musashi can do much either

People really seem to forget how the 5th war was full of absolute monsters + the red man who tries to bluff his way through

Beochad could solo LB4 if he wanted to

People underrate Medea because she like Kojirou werent given enough spotlight. Medea Heracles and Gilgamesh are very dangerous

Well, its not flashy and power levels come out from author statements. Take Medea for example, she is regarded as weak due to her showing in anime and losing to Archer but if you take into account dialogue, lore and word of god then she is much higher than Apo assassin for example. Its just that giant fortress and losing flashily to Saberlite > jobbing to redman or winning through intrique

Well Medea is rather weak compared to Heracles, Irish Heracles, Gilgamesh, Medusa and King Arthur

>Weaker than medusa
user no. As for the rest it's debatable. If given enough time she can absorb enough mana to win though probably not against Gil

That's cute, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-123724.png (1280x720, 962K)

>People forgetting the route where Medea killed Gil, Cu and Basakah

What? Which route

Bad ends

>Bad ends
Dont even remotely count unless very close to the conclusion of the main route

Considering LB4 happens during the kurukshetra war, Beovirgin would get his ass handed to him by a mere foot soldier.

He would just get slightly angrier and wipe the floor with them.

Btw I assume you talk about UBW when she kills Rin and Shirou in Sword or Magic or something like that.

I will always hate her for begetting that shitstain Montezuma

How strong would be Raikou be in 5th war? Enough to deal with anyone that is not Bil or Herc?

>dont count
Every bit as canon

user, even then, was it even stated that she managed to win or that she 'is strong enough to win' or something.

>Shirou being a coward and retard is canon

BhimaCHAD would beat the living shit out of him

Well about the retard part yes. About the coward no

Winning was narrated or she was shown to have won by dialogue. She wins the grail and gets one wish if you fuck up saving Saber and infinite ones if you give up at Taiga.

Of course, Shiros fears and stupidity are well shown in the VN, its the matter of overcoming them

Adding to that a homunculus name Leysritt soloed the 5th hgw

What? Is that a HF bad end or?

Unlimited Codes

Medea winning the 5th war is stupid considering she had no option to beat Herc or Gil.

Isn't Musashi stronger than Kojiro though ? And iirc Nasu said something about Nothingness > Infinity too ?

What if shirou summoned Ozymandias instead of artoria? Would the results be the same?

Well I suppose the argument is that if you let her amass enough strength and enslave a servant of two even Illya/Herc or Gil will lose

Technically he should only be able to summon his future self or Artoria. But regardless, if say Matous summoned a Saber, and Shirou summoned Ozymandias he would probably die since Avalon wouldnt work

Ozy doesn't need a master for mana and Shirou could just chill inside Ramesseum. Only problem would be Gil since Ea kinda hard counters Ramesseum.

According to FGO Musashi after mastering nothingness beat infinity Kojiro. It's actually funny in gameplay term.
Ozy wouldn't have enough mana to summon his pyramid which would result in his defeat against Cu or Gil unless he started sucking mana from Shirou.

Its the other way around, Herc has no way to beat Medea. Ilya tried to slap her down off screen but Kojiro repelled him.

Well Illya is supposed to at least distract Medea

You mean the sole reason why Herc didn't turn Kojiro into mince meat was because Medea had to use all kind of magic to pin down Herc in her workshop then Illya got bored because once Medea ran out of mana she and Kojiro would get fucked so hard by Herc.

>Kojiro repelled him
I fucking doubt that after seeing lost butterfly Heracles is really one persistent mofo. He could virtually utilize anything to his advantage, I bet he could even throw the entire temple's staircase to kojiro so goodluck with that

>Medea
>Running out of mana
Pick one, she has enough fuel to spam sorcerylite stuff forever
>Kojiro getting fucked
Lolk, reminder that Sasaki claiming Hercs 13 lives is canon

Attached: 763d257e853c798a6a0a8b3ce6b0fcdd.jpg (2895x2152, 273K)

Why isn't Gandalf a servant yet? I bet he could give memelin a run for his money

Cause he's a knight character voiced by Takahiro Sakurai.

>muh generic white knight# 48474

Tell me one time Gandalf gave a woman a dick.

Attached: 1551064954910.jpg (750x1060, 112K)

Tell me one time that humanity was about to be destroyed because one cat really hated Gandalf.

Medea could run out of mana seeing that it took her weeks to gather enough summon the grail
>Lolk, reminder that Sasaki claiming Hercs 13 lives is canon
More like your headcanon, Kojiro literally could do nothing to harm Herc. Even if we assume that he could take 1 life from Herc that means Herc would become resistant to Kojiro's attack. One swing from Herc and Kojiro would turn into mince meat, another swing and his katana would turn into bits.

>Asura's wrath does it better
How so? The only elements influenced by Hindu mythology in Asura's Wrath were the names and a few other stuff like Vlitra and Brahmastra

>Medea could run out of mana seeing that it took her weeks to gather enough summon the grail
>Medea could run out of mana seeing that it took her weeks to gather practically infinite amount of mana necessary to pull off 3rd magic
Okay lad, she only did something in weeks of summonning which would otherwise takes about 60 years to achieve.
>More like your headcanon
Just because youre a secondary who didnt play unlimited codes doesnt mean its not canon
>muh ressitance
Kojiros swordmanship is literal true magic

Attached: Assassin.(Fate.stay.night).full.1024464.jpg (800x600, 210K)

>noncanon game is now canon
wow you really show me

Never ever.

Attached: Lancer Hitler.jpg (701x1200, 660K)

>Fate
>anything not canon
Just accept that theres a timeline where Kojiro hacks Basakah to bits and pieces. Given how he beats Saber (who is above Heracles( and Archer (who killed him 6 times) its not a impossible thing to do.

Legend wise they should be stronger, sure. Fate lore wise, no. Just because it was written as such doesn't mean it happened as such in Fate lore, see: King Arthur. Gilgamesh's legend really was the first one recorded, the Mahabharata took place later and the powerlevels likely weren't like they were described in the real life epic.

>Kojiro beat Saber
He had to use his np to beat her, if Saber was to use her np Kojiro would die since he had no option to counter long range attack.
>who is about Herc
Saber is not above Herc, even if she is under Rin. Herc is basically a cheat code anyway.
>Archer
Archer could kill Kojiro anytime with his UBW, he didn't do it because that would reveal his trump card and cost lots of mana.
Again if Kojiro could kill Herc that would go against the established lore that is Godhand. FUC isn't made by TM, it is made by others.
If you want to tell accept that is canon I might as well write a fanfic and call it canon.

>FUC isn't canon
What you're telling me that Rin beating up all servants isn't canon?

Poointheloofags exist, wow

>Implying that the ancient aryans were poo in the loo dravidians

Nasu does like Karna, if you don't know lol

>He had to use his np to beat her, if Saber was to use her np Kojiro would die since he had no option to counter long range attack.
She tried to though.
>Saber is not above Herc, even if she is under Rin. Herc is basically a cheat code anyway.
>"Saber would not lose even to Berserker now."
Read the VN, full powered and determined Saber would manhandle Basakah. Sure, you can make the argument that Kojiro didnt face her but it was never about speed or strength.
>Archer could kill Kojiro anytime with his UBW, he didn't do it because that would reveal his trump card and cost lots of mana.
But he didnt, even when he had Rin as his master. Archer had to fuck off because Kojiro is too fast for that.
>Again if Kojiro could kill Herc that would go against the established lore that is Godhand. FUC isn't made by TM, it is made by others.
It really wouldnt though since Kojiros skill exceeds true magic. Also creator does not matter since plenty of works are made by notnasus and considered canon.
>If you want to tell accept that is canon I might as well write a fanfic and call it canon.
Its not fanfic though, TM doesnt have a unified canon but different sets of timelines

Attached: 66-UBW14-07-132.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Odysseus archer when? I hate that this dude never showed up in a HGW

Excalibur could turn Kojiro into dust since he's trapped in one place while Tsubame requires melee range. Saber used Excalibur against Medusa in the air so I don't see how Kojiro could really dodge or block Excalibur. UBW fight only happened because muh honor.
>Read the VN, full powered and determined Saber would manhandle Basakah.
Doubt it since it the way the fight happened (in Fate route) was weird with how Caliburn could take 6-7 lives from Herc while Rin's gems only like took 1 from him while in theory they should take 5 lives since Illya herself said that each gem could take 1 life from Herc.
>But he didnt, even when he had Rin as his master. Archer had to fuck off because Kojiro is too fast for that.
He had no reason to kill Kojiro in UBW and reveal his trump card. Letting Kojiro stay alive would benefit more since other servants would have to fight Kojiro to get to Medea.
>It really wouldnt though since Kojiros skill exceeds true magic. Also creator does not matter since plenty of works are made by notnasus and considered canon.
True magic here means that he can attack you from 3 directions at the same time, not that he can bypass your armor or what.

>Saber using excalibur off the bat or without going into melee
Never happens, only when its do or die does she whip it out.
>Doubt it since it the way the fight happened
Well its written in dialogue so that she is capable of killing him so w/e. Plus Alter did Hera in just fine.
>He had no reason to kill Kojiro in UBW and reveal his trump card. Letting Kojiro stay alive would benefit more since other servants would have to fight Kojiro to get to Medea.
Unlikely since Nasu states Archer cant beat Kojiro on the steps
>True magic here means that he can attack you from 3 directions at the same time, not that he can bypass your armor or what.
Sure but it also means that its A++/EX attack so armor means jack shit. Heracles "armor" is conceptual thing, not a literal skin of steel

Attached: sasakop.png (802x596, 80K)

I want to thank him for saving my Cat wife.

Attached: 3f8e2d1ee9e2584d04c68a13f8a19ef3.jpg (564x798, 69K)

>Unlikely since Nasu states Archer cant beat Kojiro on the steps
If it's about the pic then it's because Medea supported Kojiro from behind so it's two servants against one. If Redman was being a swordautism of course he couldn't beat Kojiro in melee. Then it's weird considering he could trace and copy Kojiro skill against him.

So another exception? Because this series is filled with exceptions.

What class would he be?

Attached: 1505639302891.gif (149x181, 836K)

Loser class.

Lancer, Avenger, Berserker are his most likely options. Archer if you include his WW1 incarnation.

>f it's about the pic then it's because Medea supported Kojiro from behind so it's two servants against one
It really isnt though, Medea doesnt give a shit about Kojiro except when Bakah shows up

Exclusive Furher while Stalin gets the Farmer class.

>innocent monster EX

So Lancer?

If you play FGO then maybe he would appear on Atlantis Lostbelt (Alaya are currently nonstop spamming servants in here)

Attached: kek.jpg (599x449, 38K)

>Momma's boy
>Chad
Yeah, sure.

yikers look at those tiny ass arms, wristlet af and that hair color is laughable!

Based and christianpilled

Attached: 1520987989603.png (647x900, 597K)

Where’s his boyfriend Patroklos?

God i wish that was me

>the virgin medusa
stronger than your favorite servant, pal

Attached: fate rider mystic eyes.jpg (800x1604, 375K)

>Kojiros swordmanship is literal true magic
doubt.jpg

>cu
stopped reading right there
nasu stated tht cu could use hs runes to protect himself

Faker-class servant

How is he going to draw a rune when he's already petrified, user?

>"Nasu-san CHECK!
The two boasting the most outstanding speed in the game. Rider, able to move like a bullet and race around the battle field vs Lancer, able to counter attackers with a lance with the speed of gods, while standing still. In average speed, Rider is faster, but in immediate maximum output, Lancer will win. While Rider has several different types of Noble Phantasms, Lancer also has protective ability from rune sorcery, hence counter measures from her mystic eyes. Against an expert monster exterminator like Lancer, one who has a monster alignment such as Rider might seem to be in for a tough fight....!?"

I've mindbroken this slut. She's not a Chad at all.

>in a situation where you know the enemy servant's identity in advance and have the opportunity to prep time countermeasures, you have the advantage
get a load of this galaxy-brained user with his blazing hot takes

bu he doesn't ned to know her identity in advance
when he starts getting petrified he just has to bust out the runes and done

>bust out fine motor control after being turned to stone

>nasu says lancer is stronger
>N-no I know better than the author of the series
medusafags are delusional

And he looks like a slut.

>Is Achilles the most chad Rider in Fate?

Attached: fate medb.png (580x820, 636K)

Ehh just general otomeshits like him
He's a handsome white knighto and shit, he has basically two entire stories about him(fragments and prototype)
In the first he becomes disillusioned and shit and becomes a thot slayer, in prototype he gets "saved" by mc and shit

For the fujo side, besides a primarily male servant cast full of other husbandos, his Mordred is a male yandere so shit writes itself

Fate doesn't have the balls, like Drifters

No, that'd be Astolfo, a canon Grail War winner. Achilles is pretty good though.

>Medusa
Funny given he jobs to Kojiro

He literally controls the franchise still, opposite of a corporate sellout
He announced fgo mainline ending after the current plot ends, any corporate sellout would continue churning the plot till it runs dry

As much as I like odysseus in mythology, I am not looking forward to him showing up in fate because I know they'll fuck him up.
Off the top of my head of things that could go wrong I got
>Painted as Jason 2.0 cause bird-fags
>A complete jobber just like the rest of the greeks
>Endless NTR memes once /fgog/ learns who Telegonus is

Agree. They did whitewash Paris before so yead i don't expect much

You're a delusional moron

He is a rider in F/GO retard

fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Sieg
Caster.

Wrong board but I'd be remiss to not post it in a thread like this

Attached: 1451019362606.png (4104x6248, 3.49M)

Now, count the number of times this ability was useful.

Attached: 1531825434415.jpg (1408x1000, 307K)

>"Not theft," Archer corrects. "It's piracy. Entirely different."
Holy fuck it's already been 3 years since this was written

Attached: 1433596650959.png (834x818, 156K)

as he posted the vlad vs gil one or did he give up on it

wait paris is in fate now, I thought the only Trojan was Hector

Based

He posted the first half of Gil vs Vlad, but had to go on hiatus because it turns out he's a fucking woman and just had triplets.

you can't be serious lmaoo

Yep, three daughters one of them named after Liz

Attached: 1508430332531.png (1748x2481, 1.47M)

Definetly Rider, he's the captain of the Argos, just like all the pirates he's an auto Rider

Ruler

Does Achilles have an enormous 360-foot statue of himself in Puerto Rico? Didn't think so.

Attached: columbus birth of new world.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

>Its not theft, it's piracy. Completely different.
Piracy is theft

It could be worse, it could be this kid

Attached: kotrt naming conventions.png (1622x1656, 1.98M)

Forgot about that poor bastard. The /vg/ threads had some real gems between the jetfag shitposting. Reminds me of that one Arthurian scholar having a meltdown because those anons thought Chretien de Troyes wrote Galahad

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (2242x1800, 2.42M)

God damn. Amazing if true.

Poor kid, he got the worst name of the five.