Hunter X Hunter

Are you ready for it's return?

Attached: 1553721321706.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17706263/r
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553669513230.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553508007300.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553491218312.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553985230206.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=TICe0--L8uk
imgur.com/gallery/Cv7Hj
imgur.com/t/hunterxhunter
secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/6/b/36be19fcfc8b7729/SJ_Podcast_51.mp3?c_id=7146642&cs_id=7146642&expiration=1528929727&hwt=9b18f6e7931f2918da92d7e0075cd699
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I started this show and man I hate blonde Sasuke. His power is that he's just the best at everything as long as he fights the people he doesn't like? What an asspull, there's no other shit like that right?

I mean, I completely understand why you wouldn't like his power set. But it's not an asspull. Nanika however...

I hope Togashi gets healthy first

Attached: 60% issues missed Hiatus x Hiatus RIP.jpg (955x908, 146K)

>it's
dumb pitoufag

is it actually going to come back?

she is from dark continent

Kurapika came before Sasuke

>hunter x hunter could have 500 more issues
it hurts bros

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (125x70, 2K)

lol

Yes!

It would have been an asspull only if the phantom troupe members were the most important people in the universe, but that's not the case they are completely random people despite the fact that they are strong

Fuck togashi

Maybe grrm should write HxH while Togashi does the drawing. Fat man helping the lazy gook with his so called “back problem”

How does it feel when more has happened in BNHA in only 5 years than in 30 years of Yogashit's "magnum opus"
lmao

Attached: 1533510827358s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

>More
>14 pages chapters of dumb fights
>Zero world building
>12 year old level of writing
>Most bland plot and characters ever conceived
>DC rip off
>Worst villains in the history of shonen
Imagine the IQ required to like this shit

Kurapika & Kurama

Boku no Hero gets a lot right and a lot wrong. Worst thing I can say about HxH are the hiatuses.

>the most important people in the universe
Half the manga is about them

Younger Toguro should join the Phantom Troupe.

>Sasuke 1997
>Kurapika 1998
>hxh mostly on hiatus so Naruto story remained ahead

KUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

During the palace invasion, how did killua know that the attacks was from zeno's dragon dive? You can't see it unless you can use nen and he didn't know about nen until heaven's arena arc

Attached: 20190315185926.jpg (1066x1030, 319K)

I am so ready that I am ready for the hiatus announcements 2 weeks after it returns.

maybe he's seen it before but he just didn't know it was nen

that's looks good, but then again so is everything Da Vinci oes. Good thing Togashit is the master of plagarism, tracing and being lazy

Hunter x Hunter is bad. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1552029085923.png (921x867, 355K)

You are a whore and dumd roastie, therefore your opinion is invalid.

>dead thread
>dead series

no

You just described hxh

>No you
The absolute state of MHA tards. We haven't got a fight in 5 volumes you dumb faggot, My Shit Academia on the other hand just had an entire arc with nothing but retarded fights for drooling brainlets to enjoy. Not that a two digit IQ monkey like yourself would know, since you are mentally incapable of reading HxH, it being too advanced for your little brain. So of course you don't even know what happens in the manga, which doesn't keep you from opening your filthy mouth to vomit shit, unsurprisingly enough since as a MHA cuck all you do is eat shit to being with. Shit in shit out, it figures

Deku and All-Might are more likable than anyone in HxH. The audience actually genuinely cares for them on an emotional level.

Didn't the MHA manga literally release unfinished chapters? lmao.

Cringe
Based

I said it when this latest hiatus hit, that if it is longer than two months, togashi is a piece of shit I am not giving a fuck about the series until i hear he is fucking dead

Didn't the HXH manga literally release unfinished chapters? lmao.

That’s hardly an asspull. They say pretty clearly that putting limits on your nen abilities makes them stronger. His limit is that it doesn’t work on anyone except members of one specific group, which makes him ridiculously strong because that makes him practically useless against more than 99% of the people he meets.

Enjoy your original story of a ninja trying to become the wizard king so he can find the one piece, retard

>practically useless
>is actually still OP as fuck in the current arc and still has a shitton of habilities including copying other's hatsu
Brainlet, only Chain Jail is restricted to the GR, read the manga again

Hisoka and Meruem are far better antagonists than ANY villain in MHA by far. Villains in MHA be all "but muh Stain" and/or "fuck All Might" which makes no sense because those two camps work together but Stain respected the hell out of All Might.

Which manga will be furthest from finishing when the author dies? Berserk or HxH?

Not only that, he now releases half assed chapters with only 13 to 15 pages max, he can't even deliver a full chapter anymore, the hack is a slave so he can't just go on hiatus, he's forced to crap chapter after chapter and work like a dog for his masters. Meanwhile Togashi, a free man, master of his own work, in control of his own life, goes on hiatus whenever he likes and there's no one who can say shit to him.

You post like a buttblasted faggot

Neither to be honest, Berserk has been going nowhere fast for past 10 years do to lose of interest and HxH has become so fucking bloated that the pacing has become molasses. Don't expect either to be anywhere near the end when these fags die.

based and checked

Attached: 1453437852050.png (640x480, 290K)

>B-but WE truly care about the characters, while YOU don't care about the characters
Kek, can't even make this up, not even a 5 year old would use this argument

Enjoy your original story of absolutely nothing happening

Sasuke wasn't in the One Shot of Naruto from 1997. His story and character came after Kurapika's story. Kishimoto said in an interview that he has always been a fan of HxH and he took inspiration from it.
Without HxH, there would be no Naruto.

>Without HxH, there would be no Naruto
Togashi must face consequences for his actions

>wanting to watch tournament x tournament

It's always made me laugh when people defend kurapika by saying he was the original sasuke and he started the trope. That's not a good thing

based and checked.

>durr where the fights?
HxH isn't shounenshit

>HxH is just as silent as it's fans
Whisperkeks on suicide watch

Attached: 1553878555719.png (972x1511, 3.4M)

Oh, Boruto is looking nice. Glad to see the fixed up the animation.

Its a shoujo novel

you misspelled fujo

>mc's balls haven't dropped
>aimed at young men
thanks for the laugh

So the next couple weeks we can watch game of thrones and read new HxH chapters? Fucking awesome bitches!

Nobody says Kurapika is the original Sasuke. Just that Kishimoto stole Kurapika's whole character and story and made Sasuke, he added a lot of edge and you get a really horrible character. Kurapika is better written.

If you want your bait to work you have to use better series, nobody is gonna bite with MHA because no one takes it seriously.

>Kurapika is better written.
im gonna regret this but why

literally everyone knows these threads are nothing but bait. The sad part is all the people ironically falling for the bait just so they can shitpost. It's so low effort

Well, there hasn't been any new content in more than 4 months now. Shitposting is the only thing that keeps those threads alive.

Because unlike Sasuke you can actually imagine fucking Kurapika in the ass and whispering "Spiders" in his ears so that he makes this face and clutches his ass

Attached: 0AT00.jpg (1066x1600, 176K)

But isn't the lack of content the standard when it comes to HxH?

Kurapika was created to be our Seinen surrogate. I was thinking about how the most consistently gritty and realistic character designs come from the Yorkshin and Succession War arcs, in which a serious character like Kurapika is the lead and then this came to mind. Togashi created Pika in the first place for the purpose of having a vehicle to slip into a distinctly less "shonen" narrative when he was bored of writing shonen; by that I don't mean a darker one as the Chimera Ant arc which doesn’t feature Kurapika clearly has no problem going there, but tropes and a general structure that are classically characteristic of a seinen.

In every arc where Gon and Killua are the main characters, they follow the formula of learning of their adversary, training to beat them while fighting weaker enemies, and having some personally satisfying climax (even if it's not necessarily healthy for the character, like killing Pitou). Kurapika on the other hand has already done his training and formulated a plan and backup plans by the start of his arcs-- something more befitting of a villain or old master character in shonen-- has a purposefully anticlimactic ending in Yorknew, and leads a much less rigid narrative structure where anything can happen and is propelled forward by ever raising tension with mini payoffs and misdirections which are reminiscent of a thriller (this is true of most of the series but especially so in his arcs).

So why do Kurapika’s arcs feel so natural in HxH despite taking a different narrative approach? It works because Kurapika is introduced very early and is part of establishing the series’ style and therefore its roots.

Attached: 1528655236819.png (592x702, 333K)

hence why the fanbase is always shit. Most people go to reddit to discuss the new volumes

good Lord almighty what an absolute chad of an answer

>killing intent
fuck that stupid nip trope

fuck you kid

You're trying too hard faggot.

Attached: 15537327319433.png (848x459, 418K)

When the chapters are coming out the discussion is Kino, specially on spoilers and chapter days, we always analyze everything and the conversations are great. Go check the archive.

agreed but sadly the shitposting bleeds into those threads

Kurapika 10 times better than that rip-off sasuke.

just marathoned the last 30 chapters and everytime Kurapika started yapping I wanted to choke a bitch. his powers are bullshit, he looks the same in every panels, even Benjamin bodyguards #4 and #5 have more character than him.

>blonde Sasuke.
Please kys faggot

He'll die this arc for your pleasure.

Attached: 153768846352.png (429x589, 301K)

Isn't the heart knife restricted to them too?

I don't even hate mha that much, I just take it for what it is, a shonen manga. But last chapter when Shiggy finally revealed his objective after leaving it so vague for so long and it turned out all he wanted to do was to wreck havoc (or to destroy everything in his edgy terms) I cringed so much. The newly introduced liberation army and even the fucking yakuza are 10x better than the main villains, because the main villains are simply a bunch of edgy autists banding together. How am i supposed to take them seriously?
Even Hisoka, whose only objective is to have fun fighting, is more well written.

Togashi was talking shit. He couldn't kill Kite and Gon he wouldn't kill Kurapika. At most Kurapika will be half-dead after killing some spiders+Tse and not be able to go to the DC. I'll take anything as long as he isn't in the next arc.

Stop replying to the MHAfag, retards. He's either baiting or never reads HxH.

I hope the fuck not and that Togashi is only kidding.

Message clear. Do not call us retards, you fucking faggot.

I understand his health isn't the greatest but why is this allowed? Is it because he's respected or something? I mean sure YYH and HxH are damn good but what the fuck.

He'll get a kurta eye transplant and the mangekyo

Hisoka will die of old age.

Hisoka will die of old age waiting for the new chapter.

nu-HxH sucks

Togashi is untouchable. He can do pretty much everything he wants.

Gon & Hisoka
Killua & Illumi

It felt like he lost interest during ant arc. Then pic related happened after dark continent introduction.

Still better than muh chain. Imagine being a conjurer like Knov and Kite but chose to create a chain

Attached: togashi-hxh.jpg (596x394, 71K)

Illumi is my wife

Attached: D1wrkMEUgAE3Fzn.jpg (664x573, 42K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: 9FC0AA13-E018-488C-AF06-91EEBFAF7285.jpg (835x749, 107K)

based

Attached: 1530760589111.jpg (271x275, 14K)

Those posts are pre Hisoka vs Chrollo fight. He's fine now and spends his time going to idol group concerts

Attached: 02F74268-7514-4E4D-8741-FA28C91991CA.jpg (544x646, 39K)

Hisoka cheated against Bodoro because he knew he would've lost in a real 1 vs 1

Attached: B.jpg (933x294, 62K)

>tfw Togashi getting ambitious with what is a filler arc before the dark continent

I like Kurapika’s Kurta robes.

Why is this arc filler but the DC isn't?

Nope, Kurapika used heart knife on himself. The restriction is that he can only use it with red eyes IIRC.

Nah, he used that on himself

Youpi is made of magical beast and a demon.

And shark.

Why don't you retards realize this shit is never coming back?

Because first off, why ain’t retards. And second, we have hope that Togashi, no matter how many hiatus he has to take, will deliver the chapters. Always will, always have.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! You insolent fag.

Because the author said he would come back in a few months.

Boku no Hero has too many filler arcs but Hunter x Hunter is in the same boat get it? with lots of other horrible shit.

What horrible shit?

I was trying to be nice but his manga will never finish you retard. How does that shit taste now you lil bitch?

He's been two years before so I doubt his back bullshit and laziness can handle anymore chapters.

This fucking manga will be finished, Mark my words, you fucking little bitch!
Togashi will do what ever it fucking takes to finish HxH, don’t you ever fucking doubt him you fucking cocksucking homo. And yes Gyro is the final villain. Suck my cock and have a nice fucking day.

>Terrible villains
>Terrible main cast
>"HUMANZ R BAG" repeated over a thousand times
>Has the largest collection of boring arcs known to man
There's only a couple of things your manga did right and that's it.

checked

Attached: hunter_x_hunter_1999_gon_freecss_f7bf3.jpg (900x699, 104K)

This fucking manga will not be finished, Mark my words, you fucking lil slut!
Togashi will do what ever it fucking takes to fuck HxH up some more, don’t you ever fucking defend him you fucking cumslurping fuccboi. And yes Gyro is the final cuck. Dickride Togashit some more and have a shitty fucking night.

Stop you damn faggot. I know you're lying but I still fool myself in having hope.

>Terrible villains
not a fan of most of the arcs but the villains are interesting without needing sad backstories and they have a life outside bullying the mcs. they are good. i do hate the main cast though

Those are just your personal opinions, probably out of dislike for the fandom or your mental capacity being very limited.
It is commonly known that HxH has great villains, and pretty much everyone agrees that Meruem is one of the greatest anime villain ever written (at least in shounen). The main cast is great, complex, multi-layered and there is actually character growth. We see Killua actually learning from Gon to be more positive and helping others, like Ikalgo. We see Kurapika learning to control his rage and hatred. We see Gon being exposed to the dangers of the world and breaking up. The character growth in HxH is something that you never see in a long running shounen, where the characters are always static.
"humans are bad", where is this repeated over and over?
As for the arcs being boring, maybe HxH isn't for you? Go check out MHA or OP.

Don’t you fucking dare talking to me like that, you dumd fucking little slut! Togashi has always managed to release chapters after chapters after his fucking haitus, you fucking stupid ape! I defend who I ever want to fucking defend, so don’t you fucking tell me what the fuck to do you dirty bigfoot’s cocksucking midget you. Suck my fucking balls and die of cancer you fucking momo. Have a cancerous painfully weekend.

what are the chances that Genthru has some sort of connection to Gyro and will appear again?

Its possible.

Attached: Genthru backstory.jpg (1366x3309, 533K)

>what are the chances that Genthru has some sort of connection to Gyro
Absolutely 0,00%
>and will appear again?
Never ever.

>Terrible villains
bait

anal

Suck my cock and choke on it. Well thats possible.

>it's
2011 kids are such an embarrassment.

>MHA fans
Absolutely insubstantial.

Attached: 4347689.png (599x717, 456K)

When I was reading this chapter and saw this panel, I had to stop for a minute and wait till my heart beat calmed down because Kurapika's expression gave me a panic attack for how menacing he was.

>pic
It was making sense until Meteor City, after that it became a garbage speculation.

delicious pitou

Death Pitou

Alive Pitou

Very.

Attached: file.png (1280x1024, 826K)

Darth Pitou is hiding behind the mafia door

Can we see some more god tier Togashi panels? Way too many people give him shit for the rushed art during CA and GI, which got fixed in the volumes.

Attached: 1536674123403.png (908x1007, 448K)

You should visit manga art threads; had one 2 days ago and it was full of Hunter kino.

Attached: 1528654335892.jpg (1426x1070, 470K)

Could you sauce me on the thread? Need more images to add to my collection

Attached: 1450231782320.png (1340x1003, 1.35M)

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

Thanks based Hunterchad

Attached: 1499562951900.gif (400x400, 389K)

Attached: 38378632_p2.jpg (800x1000, 104K)

I hope we meet Kurama in the dark continent.

I want to see more of luini, atleast let him fight Phinks.

Attached: B8E0BCCB-45AE-4E6E-BF3C-053421966377.png (154x154, 9K)

Attached: 1529470410467.jpg (1774x1300, 536K)

cinematique

Attached: 6398979-2618590485-0292-.jpg (1066x1600, 424K)

>togashi can't dr-

Attached: 1540416091698.png (802x692, 1.07M)

>you were saying?

Attached: 11BC03B7-E391-49D4-B28A-96E22E60DABA.png (200x241, 79K)

bullshit

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip.

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

I heard they are going to axe David-kun next month, so there is a chance HxH will take its place.

Tell me the backstories, personal motivations, and character development of the Phantom Troupe, 90% of the chimera ants, and Genthru and the jobbers then. They're one-dimensional hot garbage and everyone knows that.

How the fuck is anyone except Meruem and Pitou interesting?

Attached: 1461258930138.png (756x527, 207K)

Attached: EF3A5C86-031C-4C43-BB4F-6C246A352B8F.png (901x986, 267K)

How low is your brain activity?

Attached: 7790356.png (1016x870, 378K)

Attached: 1442130280061.png (899x1300, 244K)

This scene was so fucking Kino in the anime.

Attached: HxH arthouse.png (900x765, 570K)

Pitou is so cute

Attached: C2C718B9-0BE2-4296-A2C1-28ACD97C0D02.jpg (933x745, 78K)

What do you want ?

Attached: A56BC02C-5B38-4666-BD75-77384857ADC3.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>mediocre rip off series of dragonball/yu yu hakusho

No thanks I'll wait for something that doesnt have over a 60% haitus rate because its written by a hack that peaked at YYH.

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 63642611_p0.jpg (893x887, 139K)

Cope:
strawpoll.me/17706263/r

Attached: 1532387363317.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Wait no more.

Attached: MHA_1appHeader.jpg (980x670, 387K)

>written by a hack that peaked at OfA vs AfO

Also no thanks. I would rather watch a season 2 of My Roomate is a Cat than that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324110648_Chrome.jpg (948x801, 320K)

Attached: F6571505-E8A2-4846-B582-BF74052EBD68.jpg (346x366, 41K)

Attached: 37713132_p1.png (583x700, 61K)

AY YO

CHAPTER 391 JUST ANNOUNCED FOR APRIL 1st

Attached: Man_yelling.jpg (350x268, 9K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553669513230.webm

Attached: 1508795423701.gif (640x480, 3.6M)

Yeah of 2021

JE VAIS TE MASSACRER, T'ANÉANTIR, PITOUUUUUUU!!!

Attached: 2.jpg (1174x875, 111K)

Chrollo cheated

Attached: 1553663615883.jpg (435x596, 101K)

breathy pitou. Props to based french dub for actually giving Gon-san an adult voice actor too

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553508007300.webm

Attached: 1539290122997.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553491218312.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553985230206.webm

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 78K)

Pitou sounds like he has an extra tight asshole

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

Iuntara o Iuntara, porcelemas eviot us jaenar.

Your full name, blood type and date of birth

Attached: 1498166619680.png (415x424, 182K)

Nobunaga Hazama, B, September 8th 1970.

and a very moisty pusy

Attached: 1500825080130.jpg (412x458, 81K)

Why do you want to know how low my brain activity is?

Attached: 35DF59D5-11E1-4859-834A-012BC3FFE159.jpg (600x337, 19K)

Forever set, a precious moon is lost
The others mourn him, with ceremony grand
The wolf alone misses out on mourning frost
And seeks frost moon's shadow across the land

Harvest barren, wine spilled, lovers clumber
Beside the bloody scarlet eyes
Though cut in half shall be your number
Unhindered still, the spider flies.

So i can be sure that you can handle my poetry

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 614K)

Attached: 38313451_p0.jpg (490x800, 81K)

>Forever set, a precious moon is lost
The others mourn him, with ceremony grand
The wolf alone misses out on mourning frost
And seeks frost moon's shadow across the land

>Harvest barren, wine spilled, lovers clumber
Beside the bloody scarlet eyes
Though cut in half shall be your number
Unhindered still, the spider flies.

the fuck is that supposed to mean? This some kind of poetry from some cheap romantic novella? The fuck has this to do with me?

Attached: 2F44F005-E437-4E62-97EF-3D21E4DD2404.jpg (236x426, 16K)

When will the next chapters be released? I have been waiting since my time in prison for those fucking chapters!

BASED

Killua is a better character than both together

i'll translate it for you buddy
Listen: Press F to pay respects to Uvogin. We sing a requiem for him (remember when i ordered to go absouluely crazy? that's it)
chrysanthemum - flower of September (9 month) it blooms in August (8 month) and withers in June (6 month). The sixth, eighth, and ninth members of the Troupe are Shalnark, Shizuku, and Pakunoda. Press F to pay respects to them. Bloody Scarlet Eyes - chain user. But in the end i remain supreme after losing half Troupe members

Attached: 4112312.png (484x529, 94K)

It's not coming back

F (Uvogin)
F (Pakunoda, Kortopi and Shalnark)

Dachou, this time are you going to finish Hisoka for good? No mistakes like last time which cost us two members already.

Ps: it was a wonderful requiem. Uvo would have like it.

Attached: 7117BAC9-360E-4352-AEF0-851A8E64A4B7.png (768x768, 366K)

My wife Pitou is so cute

Attached: 43965456_p0.png (650x867, 580K)

Man, this is some of the worst bait I've ever seen. Atleast compare HxH to a decent manga like JoJo or something. Literally no one prefers "o my seven quirks" over HxH

One Piece is the greatest MasterPiece!

>this time are you going to finish Hisoka for good?

Indeed. This time we shall play a requiem for a clown.

Attached: file.png (617x852, 354K)

based

Butthurt zombie clown

Butthurt autistic thief. You Togashitfags are some motherfucking dummies

Do you buy HxH? I have 1-15, 33, 34

No, I read them for free, online on kissmanga and other animesites. Also this is my first time waiting for haitus to be over.

She's my wife.

Attached: 1535270391475.png (500x381, 315K)

Oopsy, I have been warned :)
The next misstep and i banned for 3 a 4 days. Cant let that happen hihihihi

Just curious, what's your opinion on the boat arc? I've seen a lot of people who got into the manga after watching the anime hating it.

Download the Viz scans off of nyaa. The quality is so much better.

Too be honest, I love the boat arc. The location, the characters, the game of thrones and politics, the mind games they are playing with each other, the different mafia fighting for control along with the phantom troupe looking for hisoka while wondering who the next king is gonna be. I can't wait to see this arc animated.

And you user? What do you think of the boat arc?

You're not a real fan if you don't own all the physical copies

Attached: 153989281118.jpg (4031x1673, 2.02M)

Thank you, will do.

Is there a more based character than Chrollo Lucilfer? I don't think so.

Attached: 75671.jpg (967x543, 179K)

What's the difference?

art is lazy but the plot is fine.
>get into the manga after the anime. Well there's your problem right there.

A problem I have with this argument of "HxH will never be finished/will be finished" is how could HxH ever be finished? The plot of HxH is so open ended that when story arcs end you can jump between characters to follow and have a never ending supply of story arcs as long as Togashi is alive to write them. The only way HxH will "end" is if Togashi dies, or if Togashi writes in a story arc where the world ends and every character dies.

Attached: 1529325446475.jpg (439x606, 65K)

Better quality

Attached: 1528655110173.jpg (1066x1600, 433K)

It's getting a new anime?

What else?

>hisoka vs chrollo will never be animate-
youtube.com/watch?v=TICe0--L8uk

Better translations

Attached: 1540607674795.png (2288x2029, 1.24M)

bro what

Attached: 1523285478792.jpg (216x233, 10K)

Which one is better? Above or bottom?

spoiled brat

I have from 24 or 25 to the last one, except the Hisoka vs Chrollo one. Every time I buy something from Amazon I throw one or two in. Along with Yu Yu Hakusho, perfect edition, for which I have 9 out of 15 volumes.

Attached: 1444324386771.jpg (553x472, 40K)

Attached: what's the problem.jpg (485x480, 61K)

Hunterchads, from what EP this flashback of Phantom Troupe in Meteor City?

Attached: 312.png (863x436, 186K)

I can't wait for the anime to reveal that Kurapika is actually a girl

Chapter 102

Attached: 0102-015.jpg (1066x1600, 189K)

Neither can I hunterbro.

Attached: Leorio Kurapika crazy times.png (364x408, 179K)

The cat wins this one

Attached: 1543141414408.jpg (150x150, 26K)

Thanks my dude

Attached: 37654.jpg (262x293, 63K)

2001: A Space Odyssey videotape.

This is the greatest taboo i can ask: where can i read the hxh manga...in colour?

colored manga is for plebs

i have one chapter
imgur.com/gallery/Cv7Hj

My little brother is a pleb. I saw the coloured ones in the hxh wiki.

imgur.com/t/hunterxhunter

god I hate Shueisha's digital colors

Attached: 38464435_p0.jpg (575x504, 275K)

Attached: 1538686220732.png (1823x1300, 1.34M)

Can't wait for Rihan to devour her pussy

Here, there was a Jenny the teenage robot porn thread on Gif and I posted a bunch of english dub shizuku in there since she has the same VA as jenny the teenage robot. Maybe 1 of you wants to jackoff on a lonely saturday night

Attached: 0c470dd33fddbdc17afe26c0e2fd7b71.jpg (563x860, 45K)

thanks for the hot tip but I only jack off to cute boys like Killua and Pitou.

Gross

How deep the rabbit hole goes?

Attached: St John.jpg (1625x1766, 757K)

Wait till you get to Not-Cell But He Turns Into An Emo Faggot Then Dies To Not-Nuclear Bomb

Please just time skip this current arc. I just want to see the Dark Continent and learn how Gon gets his power back

nobody care about Kurapika or these random royals. The whole Phantom Troup thing can happen on Dark Continent

Please just end the misery

>Gon gets his power back

Embarrassing

Attached: 6473.jpg (720x1047, 87K)

Earns or does something. His story can't just end so unsatisfyingly

If Togashi knows how to use the internet he'll comments like yours very often on the Japanese web. Too bad he said he wanted to write an arc with a lot of characters.

raw... dog?

My queen

Attached: 1540677809168.jpg (757x1024, 102K)

SW arc volumes are selling more than 1M per volume. You can drop it, nobody will care.

He's not very funky though

There's not enough material to make an anime though.

Attached: here_to_watch_the_chaos.png (552x688, 358K)

Attached: 6c41be971814bc41f80dccf10f08413b.jpg (564x564, 60K)

Attached: kyuusai_087.jpg (1075x1523, 274K)

Attached: kyuusai_094.jpg (1075x1523, 354K)

That looks a little gay

Nigga bout to bungee cum in machi

Removing meteor city part that is now canon in my head.

the anime is over hyped garbage perpetuated by people who don't want to admit they wasted their time on 100+ episodes right? I dropped it.

>hunterchad
>quads
>BTFO Boku No Tardo
Absolutely based and Nenpilled

>Deku
>likeable
>literally author self-insert
>backstory is that he is the nicest guy ever because he watched capeshit as a kid
>everyone says he is smart, despite the fact he solves 80% of his problems with some asspull
>every girl likes him because he is smart and nice
>has 7 powers when everyone else in the world has 1
>everyone who threatens his status as the greatest ever dies or gets depowered
Deku is literally an Isekai harem protag.

All-Might is barely in the manga anymore, has no goals tied to the plot, and only serves to get exposition going.

Was there an English physical release of Volume 0?

The current arc is probably about to get really good, though. If it wasn't because Togashi threw that whole Curser and "Kurapika going to teach a second class" subplots, I would even guarantee it, given how fast things escalated last volume.

Spiders subplot can't happen in the Dark Continent because the Spiders have nothing to do there, and the Zodiacs could easily squash the Spiders if there are no civilians around to protect.

Attached: 43820749_p0.jpg (800x870, 591K)

>I started this show and man I hate blonde Sasuke.
You're watching the wrong HxH

There is no health issue. There IS a mental capacity issue, which explains the incredible quality of the writing. Hence the hiatuses.

Attached: 1551313095354.png (1400x569, 229K)

More like without YYH there'd be no Naruto, nigger

Fuck off pedo

Oh fuck off wanker brainlet accelerationist cuck. Hunter x Hunter is a highly indifferent story unfocused on conventional Hero's Journey storytelling and its certainly not made for you. Find a new brainlet shonen series to attach yourself to.

Attached: They should have sent a poet ~ instead we got salty pseudointellectual hunterfags.png (1342x114, 17K)

Pitou is love

Attached: 55824380_p0.jpg (931x1322, 360K)

plot-hole

G-Gon is gonna come back right?

Right?

K-Kurapika is gonna make it alive right?

Right?

Hunterchads? More like hunterKEKS

Attached: 1545876982893.png (283x283, 58K)

cringe

I sometimes wonder how Gon would react when would see how koala in his former life as human hitman excute people.

Attached: B5CDFDD3-60DF-4B9D-BEB9-1C3E44EA1A20.png (814x1414, 870K)

>2019
>take the BHA story literally seriously
Oh god, you guys blow my fucking sides.

Attached: 355.gif (480x270, 442K)

Hi Hisoka

Pretty weak restriction desu. He knows his eyes turn red when he's fighting

Pitou reply for an user who pitoufully yearns for a pitouful kiss.

Attached: 1400188242596.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

checked and hunterpilled

Attached: 72809261_p0.jpg (768x768, 480K)

Hiatus. X. Hiatus.

That's how it will never be finished.

4channel x 4channel

Light Novel x Light Novel

Reconstruction x Deconstruction

Shonen x Seinen

Leorio x Kurapika

Manga x Anime

based

I was marathoning the Chimera Ant arc for like the 4th or 5th time.
I was reading the dialogue over, and over, and over again.

It had such a haunting effect on me that I decided to buy two volumes, immediately, beginning with the storm of the palace. Because I realized instinctively I had to study this dialogue in the future.

The work has had immense power over me. I don’t buy manga, I buy books. I’m not saying that in a snobbish way. I buy classics - Tolstoy, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, James Joyce, Tennyson, Rilke, Goethe, William Gaddis, Julio Cortazar, Ford Madox Ford.

I put the HxH volumes on the same shelf as them. Proudly. There’s a feeling that resonates deeply with me - that the storming of the palace onward is capital-A ART. That the series’ main focus is to render humanity and nothing more or less. The way all the extremes of human nature are displayed in the Chimera Ant arc feels like reading a sort of contemporary Odyssey. It is epic in the original sense of the word -- something majestic that shines light on the nature of living.

Attached: 1527923099648.png (835x785, 633K)

What’s up with Kurapika? Why the fucking face?

Yikes

>Pretty good till 2006
What the fuck happened to him?

This image did not age well.

Attached: oops.png (463x622, 161K)

Is Hisoka gonna watch the dvd with Kurapika to analyse the fight between Chrollo and Hisoka?

Does Kurapika even want to kill the spiders anymore?

Yes

I cried while reading your post, so powerful

Attached: zushi.jpg (632x350, 89K)

Zushi is the bastard son of Bizeff.

Attached: 0C08DD70-1BFA-4E5C-A8A1-B4E50A699980.jpg (397x565, 241K)

Yeah, chapter 555

Its plausible that he may of just heard stories of his grandfathers signature attack without having seen it personally or understanding how it works.

kurapika makes me feel things

Attached: f6f1712b517d91f1bdf01f2a88bed427.jpg (564x685, 41K)

Please delete this

DELETE THIS YOU SON OF A WHORE!!!!

the gay panic in this thread

Attached: file.png (414x566, 383K)

No. Hisoka wouldn't do that to his fiance.

Attached: 96b2c206fcff2833665ad0df822bb270.jpg (600x923, 64K)

The digits have spoken

>The current arc is probably about to get really good, though
people say that every arc. Hell, the main response to "I didn't like HxH" is "Did you get to the Chimera Arc?"

Illumi can do better

Shit in shit out is also a proven axiom for many if not all systems. Based and nenpilled hunterchad.

>it gets good at episode 65 and then just watch the next 61 episodes drone on
I fell for the meme and I'm so mad

He had his second child at that time I believe

poor guy, labor was probably pretty hard on him, no wonder his back hurts

I want to bust all kinds of nuts inside Kurapika's boipussy.

based and checked

Attached: 1553799143101.png (659x800, 489K)

>9999
Now I Finally See

Attached: 7854252.jpg (1000x942, 207K)

Hisoka even said he was swarmed by other opponents.

>implying this wasn't Hisoka taking a jab at chrollo's dirty cheater ways

Attached: 1544045456414.jpg (1229x845, 161K)

All VA's for Pitou are girls and she's depicted as a woman in the anime and partially the manga. Togashi wrote her ambiguous in gender yet he also drew her as the Virgin Mary and gave her mother like attributes during the palace invasion, "Pitou's a boy" gayboys should take that as a hint. Pitou's a girl and pitou haters can't accept that the woman who did the original translations for Viz called Pitou a he and him and then admitted she was probably wrong during a podcast.

For reference to the Viz translator admitting she screwed up but just rolled with calling Pitou a boy, you can listen here

secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/6/b/36be19fcfc8b7729/SJ_Podcast_51.mp3?c_id=7146642&cs_id=7146642&expiration=1528929727&hwt=9b18f6e7931f2918da92d7e0075cd699 (embed)

You can skip to about 11:55 in that interview when they get on the subject.

Bottom line is she uses "boku" to reference herself which is typically a term used by boys to reference themselves however you can just attribute Pitou to having a tom-boyish nature in general and I can gladly accept Pitou being a tomboy if it means the faggots will shut up about Pitou not being a girl.

"'Boku' and 'Watashi' both mean 'I' but males can refer themselves as either depending on their choice. However, 'watashi' is generally more feminine. Another way for males to say 'I' is 'Ore' and that is viewed as a very masculine way of refering to ones self. "boku" = It is used from the male, especially little boys, but some women do use the term to reference themselves"

There's also the matter of Pitou's birthing hips

Attached: Zdp575V.jpg (1000x761, 170K)

>All VA's for Pitou are girls
Absolutely irrelevant
>Viz translator
Also thoroughly irrelevant, both her original decision and the podcast (which she isn't admitting as a "mistake" anyway)
>boku doesn't count when I say so
Basically the sworn oath of a delusional pitoufag. Check this out: feminine hips and whatever don't coun't because I said so. Why's that? Because men can most definitely have weirdly feminine hips.
You know what actually irrefutable? The databook calling Pitou "kare".
>uhhh but togashi didn't write it duhhhh
Nice source you flaming faggot. You'll handwaive anything you want if you don't like it, won't you. But you know I could maybe budge on that, if it was the only instance of gendering Pitou in the databook, but unfortunately for you dumb monkeys Togashi responds to Pitou fanart on page 248 of the same exact book by ridiculing the notion of Pitou dressed in "girl's fashion".
Now make sure you stretch properly before you attempt some more mental gymnastics, you hopeless sack of shit.

Attached: 0318-012.jpg (2133x1600, 582K)

>cheater ways
There's not rules on battlefield

Attached: file.png (175x336, 49K)

>this copy pasta again

barely a rebuttal, you aren't a true hunterchad if you can't at least formulate a noteworthy copy pasta

Attached: 1522486970521.png (880x1200, 383K)

Chimera Ant Kino

Attached: 8ea3b2b3-cafa-4bf9-bb70-2272b8a69251.png (916x768, 1.67M)

It's a perfectly fine irrefutable rebuttal for the copypasta of a delusional homo like yourself

Based casualty poster

538,112 civilians death.
NeverForget#
AlwaysRemember#

I've been doing some thinking, and I got some ideas to improve the show. I got it right here. Uh, one: Kurapika needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine. Two: Whenever Kurapika's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Kurapika?"

Attached: 79DBB2CF-5D95-4EDC-B008-F50241843D02.jpg (640x1136, 102K)

Suck my cock, you little faggot. Bigfoot is your master.

Attached: 2a207b3d873263f04aa62f8ddeda6ede316a4034_00.jpg (512x512, 68K)

I always thought that Hisoka's dead was shoehorned desu. As if Togashi was thinking: "I will now deconstruct the trope where the good guy wins", but then he had a regret over it, so he wrote O MY RUBBER NEN afterwards
But then it dawned upon me: Togashi wasn't deconstructing that trope, he was deconstructing the trope where the hero dies and returns to life.
At that very moment I feel enlightened, blessed as Leibinz when he discovered calculus. It was such a discovery for me and made all of those years waiting for new chapter (only for it to be filler) worth it.

All thanks to Pouf’s cancerous fucking scales/wings. Burn in hell you homo insect.

Attached: 33104605_p0.jpg (540x763, 233K)

Based and OMYRUBBERNENpilled

Attached: Hisoka Salome.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

>it's return
>return of it
>return of nanika

Attached: kkbou2h_cd.jpg (1143x447, 93K)

Attached: 881C1E43-737E-4FF2-BE0E-312DF9A99E88.png (1200x800, 1.01M)

Attached: 2cbf3fb28230f042dda43821e5958413.png (1000x1000, 595K)

A Pussycat?

Attached: Hunter × Hunter.jpg (1500x2470, 1.02M)

Did cammyposter die?

Attached: 1521917027262.png (4399x1885, 2.75M)

What illness does he actually have?

Attached: 1536411746640.jpg (828x1516, 1.11M)

Attached: pitoucum33.jpg (638x459, 68K)

Kino post and probably high IQ poster

The togachad doesn't rely on ridiculously detailed art and character drawings to make up for a lack of writing skills like many other mangaka. He's draws perfectly beautiful women with a minimalist approach and still manages to make each and every one of them look distinct and unique

Attached: The moment his back broke.gif (480x360, 3.18M)

Attached: C1B7B9D1-652C-4C0C-BAF3-E8FB119C8BED.png (640x299, 268K)

Attached: 1553624610572.gif (1000x773, 327K)

Attached: 1522297628917.png (1048x1500, 1.08M)

Chrollo won't survive the boat trip

She should've at least gotten pregnant at the end of the series.

I agree, Kurta Kittens would have been the best result. Can you imagine the power of pitou with scarlet eye hax?

Attached: 1523137711403.png (372x666, 195K)

I rather you do not pair Kurapika with Pitou, ya filthy stupid pitoufag.

Attached: 1536713103565.png (1018x834, 983K)

Kurapika Palidiknight

Attached: calle.png (682x587, 285K)

Kurapika and Pitou have sex. Who gets pregnant?

Pitou belongs to me, Kurapika already has Leorio.

Attached: 36977064_p0.png (986x900, 264K)

he saved Shonen Jump back in the early 90's with Yu Yu so he's set for life

MHA is literally a series of one training arc after another

I've seen him in those threads only during chapter release. I think Yea Forums isnt his main board.

No one likes deku, he's one of the few Shonen shitters to not get No.1 in popularity polls

Based

Attached: Kurapika eye smile.jpg (1002x735, 112K)

Fuck off sick pitouhomo.
pitou is death and stays death. kurapika will never have sex with a fucking ant cat, let alone getting pregnant.

Attached: C3B355B7-AC3C-4FF4-982C-6D9EB2AEB948.png (800x1200, 171K)

i like bnha, but you can't compare it to HxH.

Attached: 1545414483331.png (469x574, 311K)

U mad

SOON

Attached: DB24907A-29D7-4801-8EF0-BCAF82BB468C.jpg (253x495, 64K)

>i like bnha

Attached: file.png (1081x942, 990K)

Inshallah

Attached: Gyro walks away.png (140x278, 33K)

Leorio Kurta

Kurapika Lucilfer

Attached: e5409245c8da249f1de38cfa8f259d1f.jpg (563x421, 39K)

The Final Arc with Gyro as the final antagonist.
He will conquer the world along with his friends and new army.

Attached: Emperor Gyro and his new empire.png (633x482, 612K)

Is using Sun and Moon, Black Voice, Order Stamp, Convert Hands and etc. really necessary?
I feel like Chrollo can murder Hisoka using only hand to hand combat

Attached: Chrollo.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

In 2 years or 4?

So? It' still an asspull.

I guess we'll find out, Chrollocuck

Attached: 1507011103875.png (388x345, 199K)

Also based

Attached: 1530224095387.jpg (1082x700, 909K)

Nobody is going to cater to your childish interests kid, fuck off and die.

Like said before: Togashi + heavy casualties/high bodycounts = hunter x hunter

Attached: 9D452D9E-0B00-473E-90CC-30FCA9AF53F9.gif (450x253, 994K)

yeah that's just a plothole.

Attached: 1539742882479.png (1066x1600, 320K)

Imagine getting punched by Gon in Heavens Arens arc
Embarrassing

Attached: 5433252.png (468x447, 232K)

Which of the 3 Kakin mafia will survive and emerge victorious? I’d say luini will survive.

Attached: 1AB44C0C-6CF7-4A21-999F-B6E5CD0B22DB.png (398x380, 48K)

>Specialist, weak enhancement (relative)
>3 Transmuters, strong enhancement
>Great moves, but defending still knocks him off his feet and only attack he bothers with is with a supernaturally sharp knife, augmented with his shu
The whole set up wasn't necessary for him to just have a chance against Hisoka, but he understandably wanted to go in with what was basically a winning hand at the ready.
That said, he's at a massive disadvantage in a simple brawl with Hisoka. In straight enhancement % he's extremely outclassed (not to judge differences in their individual capacity), so his best chance is with an ability. If he wants to use his abilities he gimps himself further with the limitation costing him a hand. Hisoka potentially just has a much easier time in hand to hand on the assumption that they're anywhere close in skill/aura volume, all the while being able to use his abilities without any actual detriment.
Avoiding a straight up fight is ideal.

For the people who read/watched the manga/99, what did you think of seeing Hisoka for the first time?

No, its not.

>Don't ask us, we don't know how it's possible either...

Attached: 1553992640875.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Chrollo is canonically weaker than Machi when it comes to physical strength. Thats why he fights like a pussy.

Attached: spiders arm wrestling rank.jpg (540x741, 52K)

Oops..

Attached: 346897.png (779x625, 499K)

O MY HIATUS
O MY BACK PAIN
O MY RUBBER NEN

Attached: jester grrm.jpg (944x1200, 131K)

He literally needed 200+ puppets to land a few hits on Hisoka

Attached: 153040993821.png (263x240, 117K)

Attached: 37868528_p3.jpg (724x965, 53K)

Cant wait next week to read new HxH chapters while watching GoT season 8.

iron arm isn't about physical strength, retard

What is it about?

They wouldn't have the time to fuck if I was there since I would never stop mate pressing their fat asses. But if she had some daughters or traps, I would've actually wanted the series to continue for the doujins and lewd scenes.

Attached: 1549783019601.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Attached: smug george.jpg (220x273, 16K)

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

just change your boxers if you're gonna pee your pants

chronic pain is a bitch but also I think the DC arc is such a grand and intricate arc that Togashi might be experiencing writer's block too?

Attached: 65242810_p0.jpg (600x893, 816K)

naa, last run of chapters he said he has the arc stucture in place so it seems he has everything on track at this point

what do you mean? Is a new season planned?

>this is the very first reply
Into the trash this thread goes

He's just enjoying all his Yu Yu/HxH/Salilor Moon money and enjoying spending time with his family. He isn't under the thumb of any shonen execs like everyone else so he can work at it own pace even if it is only 10-20 chapters a year. I'm just hoping for another 20 like last year

I'm going to impregnate Pitou and take responsibility!

Attached: 1496619141469.png (500x625, 157K)

You can't impregnate a man

I think Royal Guards are overall infertile.

:)

Attached: 190D46B2-1D03-4C63-A46A-A8F62C9544F9.jpg (300x300, 15K)

KUSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can you imaging Gon screaming YAMATE?

I don't think you can impregnate a fertile man either

>:)

Attached: Toguro bogged.jpg (570x327, 54K)

Toguro is from the dark continent.

When are we singing hunting for your dreeam?

At the 400th anniversary of hunter x hunter

Kurapika Paladinight

this
kishimoto was one of the art dudes helping togashi

nice

naruto is unironcally better than boku no pico academia

Attached: h380fmsqr1i21_1.jpg (2972x3587, 2.37M)

When I hear the name Deku, it always reminds me a deck of cards or just a deck on a cruiseship. Deku huh?

Attached: h380fmsqr1i21_2.jpg (2972x3232, 2.27M)

Based once again but enough is enough. One per thread is more than enough.

The Dark Continent is merely a failed experiment and side-project of the Bogdanoffs

Attached: 85 percent.png (479x601, 396K)

Attached: cuteie.jpg (308x106, 8K)

I miss Gon, bros

When his eyes are red, to use these abilities he uses emperor time otherwise he would be too weak to use them. The restriction on emperor time is for every 1 second he spends in it, his life is shortened by 1 hour.

What if the dark continent is Asshai?

Attached: 56144649_p0.jpg (1666x1666, 2.22M)

Bruh what? Just because there is power creep later on in the manga doesn't justify Kurapika magically gaining an ridiculously OP invincible deus ex machina on the strongest characters up to that point...

THIS FUCKING KID

He's a monster.

Attached: file.png (238x240, 86K)

I want Pitou to sit on my face and squeeze my head like a melon with her thighs!

Attached: 36921768_p0.png (1095x1400, 1.4M)

Attached: 35b5f6784bb0961b3f8f996b82269ecb.jpg (392x743, 76K)

Attached: 1537818540708.png (561x799, 465K)

>just watched the episode where Meruem and Kumugi die together

fuck the hunters association fuck humans fuck chimera ants and fuck netero

meruem did nothing wrong

Attached: meruem.jpg (1920x1229, 270K)

Komugi, are you there?

Attached: file.png (243x243, 83K)

It doesn't matter since his best friend is an assassin

You missed the most beautiful girl in HxH... Coco chan

Halkenburg will win

Attached: 1538799181365.png (923x1101, 1.75M)

Any prince will win but the King itself

Attached: pitou.jpg (500x368, 97K)

I like this page a lot. I always loved the way Togashi draws hostile Ren

>what is NGL
>what is YorkNew
>what is fucking Greed Island
>no world building.

I know it was a low IQ post but i hate you retards.

Wobble is very obviously going to win just by virtue of being a literal baby.

Gon is not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solo the Black Whale and the Dark Continent

Attached: Gon7.jpg (400x390, 117K)

you are not wrong but still shut the fuck up

Attached: 1536798982384.jpg (1125x2253, 528K)

Fuck, I loved Baise

most of them are literally who

>Pitou
>Girl
Will retards ever learn?

Attached: 7534.jpg (640x480, 102K)

man now I want to see hxh in french

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 14334765676.png (443x329, 203K)

You are a good girl, user!

Is this manga really that good? Or is it just drooling fanboys that are making it out to be better than it really is? I saw the scene where Gon goes...uh..supersaiyan or whatever and beats the catgirl's head off and that was cool, but none of the panels I've seen in this thread look that impressive.

Attached: 1510727762665.png (600x600, 315K)

Attached: 45799080_p0.jpg (604x1024, 40K)

The manga is good and both it and the 99 anime are better than the 2011 adaptation.
Togashi also has a really good art style, but quality did dip mid-late GI and early CA.

Attached: D2Ab-Z1X0AAn8pj.jpg (1200x900, 487K)

well... I think "bad" manga like Naruto and BnHA have more heart, but I enjoy the cleverness of HxH. It's easy to tell that the guy who writes it is smart.

BnHA and Naruto are just more self-indulgent in their tropes.

1999 adds in a bunch of unnecessary dark edgy filler while 2011 stays faithful to the manga.

Don’t you fucking dare talk like a retard, you dumbass fucking little autist! Togashi has always managed to your bore your bitch ass during and after fucking hiatus, you fucking stupid pig! I shit on who I ever want to fucking shit on, so don’t you fucking tell me what the fuck to do you dirty retarded Togashit cumslurping autistic fuck. Choke on my cock and become the human toilet for bara chimera ants while burning hell for eternity you brain dead cuck. Suffer in your anally devastated and hellish weekend.

We have been over this. Stop with the bait. They ducked up Kaito and the gourmet exam. They aren't faithful to the manga, they also added souless filler like kid Canary.

Attached: 46569962_p0.png (750x1060, 781K)

Remember to Like! all Hunterchad posts. Do not Like! Pitoufags or Wan Piss fags.

The comics that Naoko makes about him make me wonder...

don't worry him and lupin the 3rd with glasses stop being characters after awhile and aren't in the only part of the series anyone actually ever talks about.

literally have to be retarded to bitch about students doing student things in a series with academia in its fucking title.

just realized with this new points system we have an entire day of ID's if we track karma by post, so we should see almost all one piece falseflaggers/agitators be slowly increasing in points because it's actually just one guy

Attached: halkenbro.png (424x456, 132K)

Just tried to like one of my own posts. It won't work.

>filling out unnecessary captchas
No thank you

yeah, I tried it too, but you can show your score by typing "showscore" in options

Testing

What if this is Hiro's way of finding a successor to the Yea Forums throne. Most karma gets the site no strings attached. How do we organize it so a hunterchad wins and Wanpiss fags get their own containment board?

Remember to like all Pitou posts

Attached: 66906837_p0.jpg (1031x1450, 768K)

Yeah, it doesn't show if you update posts, but if you f5/refresh page it will show your updates score. Looks like posting gives you 3 points and posting with an image gives the same

disliked, blocked, and reported

Do upboats give you additional points? Also, I'm on Yea Forums X and can't find the Perks thing everybody is talking about

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Haven't tested liking it. Going to attach a screenshot showing where perks is so you can see

Attached: perks.png (1886x702, 110K)

Huh, looks like I need to disable Yea Forums X

Could be