It's a flying witch

It's a flying witch

Attached: yande.re 523915 flying_witch kowata_makoto pantyhose seifuku tagme.jpg (2200x1764, 383K)

I wish this was one of those shows that just went on forever. It was the only thing that calmed the storm of my mind.

May we burn her?

Looks like she's sitting to me. I don't see any proof she's a watch either, just looks like a normal girl.

This show put me to sleep but that's ok since it's I watched it for that exact reason.

Attached: 1520643914078.png (1600x900, 820K)

I really need another season of this. Season 2 when?

There was a TV rerun of the first season not too long ago and they seem to advertise it pretty actively after 2 years of silence. So we might see some news soon.

The manga is really good too, so make sure to read it if you want more cute witches.

Beautiful Inukai or furry Inukai, anons?
Trick question, both are insanely sexy.

I love this series.

Attached: sharetemp-350.jpg (1115x1600, 387K)

This thread made me think new chapter already out. Fuck you OP.

I like this witch, she has a cute butt.

The last one said it would be continued in April, so we still have a bit.

yeah, right. how new are you?

Cmon, we can hope.

Makoto is perfection.

Attached: 1505444309459.jpg (1359x759, 234K)

Attached: 1496343889176.jpg (1417x768, 151K)

I got my local library to order 5 volumes each of the 6 volumes and I'm the only one who read them/checked them out. I hope someone else will read them...

How can one be so alpha?

Attached: kei.png (233x854, 109K)

based

Attached: Capture.png (209x290, 47K)

Needs more of the brown girl.

I want season 2 just to see senpai animated.

Attached: Flying Witch senpai.jpg (1114x1600, 400K)

Burn the witch rape the witch kill the witch

But wasn't she supposed to be a raccoon?

Attached: dork_bunny.jpg (535x513, 133K)

What, you check to see if someone reads them all the time? Do you live in the library manga section or something?

You sign a card, moron. The card has a list of who had it before you. Actually go to a library you illiterate pile of crap.

Dunno about you but all the libraries in my area do their logging electronically.

Holy shit you still use cards? So retro. Over here they even got rid of most of the librarians, it's all self service barcodes. Only time I talked to a librarian was when they renovated the place and I couldn't instantly figure out where things were anymore.

This.
How do they even let you in if you're this hostile at the drop of a hat?

You should still know what a card is, dingus. Unless you're like 12

>Mommy the internet man made fun of me.

Libraries in general are pretty retro when most of everything is available for free on the internet

Yes, my library card is a simple thing with my name, some numbers and a barcode on it. I put it in the reader, slide the books I want to check out over the reader and take the card out, then the reader spits out a receipt with the return dates on it.

Think of your blood pressure.

Attached: Areyoufrustrated.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Not the library card, you child. The books had a card in the back of them in a little glued on sleeve. This was a record of who had what book.

This is gonna blow your infantile brain, but people who are calling your stupid on the internet? Not actually seething in real life.

Sure? I have a an usb stick with a few libraries worth of ebooks in my wallet. Never know when I want some obscure book about whales or something.
They've actually reshuffled the library to serve as a daycare of sorts now. There's also a lot more art in the "adult" sections, it's more like a gallery.

Calm down, it's going to be okay

It's a strike witch

Attached: 1524118657860.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

It's a 2 INT witch

Attached: 1525425252820.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

This is you right now.

Attached: flyingwitch_mistakesweremade.jpg (1114x1600, 258K)

Libraries around here became cafés pretty much as well. It's weird to see how the pillars of civilisation lost their purpose once you can store more information than you can process in your life on a card that's the size of your nail.

Not nearly smug enough to be one.

Attached: smug eila.jpg (1240x1754, 424K)

It's a gender-swapped witch.

Attached: 1537241226053.jpg (1280x720, 55K)