Flawless anime

Which anime could you put under heavy criticism and still find little to no flaws? When thinking about the AOTD thing I came to realize some anime are simply too solid. Pic related and the FMA are good examples; while I don't find FMA to be that fun everything is cohesive and I can't really call many faults on it.

Attached: screenshot_2019-01-06-15-44-56-543_com.nexstreaming.app_.kinemasterfree.png (816x459, 333K)

>FMA
Fuck off to MAL. It's pure shit and its terrible "fanbase" is one of the reasons.

Any anime can be good if they have a solid ending and don't sell out after it. It's the reason why Yea Forums sucked Gravity falls dick so much. Same for ATLA until Korra. Didn't over stay their welcome.

I can find plenty of reason to criticise the MP100 anime, it had too much gayshit to make money off fujos and there were a lot of scenes that had questionable pacing, expression, and shading that failed to reflect parts of what made the manga so good.

FMA is just well executed mediocrity

MP100 is a joke and so is FMA, fuck off shounenshitter.

>shit characters
>shit story
>shit world building if it have any
>shit villains
>shit overall
The only interesting and unique part of the entire manga was the Mogami Arc and the anime decided to butcher the entire thing in exchange of flashy lights for western teenagers to awe at, if it weren't for people like you I would rate it a 7/10 for the ambitious animation alone but fuck you and everyone that likes this.

You realize the stuff you called shit is the exact same as the manga right? But you're free to hit the 2000 characters limit talking about how much different Manga Mob is from Anime Mob thanks to an extra 4-5 panels which didn't get adapted.

Mob story and characters are bottom barrel, and I used to enjoy the manga for that reason, a simple story with simple characters to read from time to time, the Mogami Arc was pretty neat and made me excited for what it came next but in reality that was the peak of the story and I just lost interest after that, I read the Claw Boss part out of obligation, and that's it, that's the whole fucking show/manga or whatever, nothing worth to remember, and the anime decided to just rush the only good part the manga, so yeah, besides the visuals this is the most 5/10 anime ever.

Yeah, Mob is a genuinely good show and I'm glad it's getting a lot of critical acclaim.

Attached: 1553835185195.png (1280x1306, 687K)

Nothing is flawless, even if it's excellent

I admittedly haven't finished Mob yet, but there are plenty of holes to poke in FMA.
>constantly betrays its own tone, things like the frequent "Ed is short!" jokes in the middle of otherwise serious segments a
>lack of focus, instead of telling the story of the two brothers while painting a picture of the world around them it jumps between the two while juggling an extraneous amount of cast members whose screentime could have easily been given to the more central members of the cast in order to develop them more

Little Busters

I miss when Yea Forums wasn't playing the contrarian card with Mob. I blame it on too many forced threads like this one though.

Attached: simoun003.jpg (666x371, 42K)

>contrarian
No. It's genuinely shit. Capeshit.

This must be the 4th or 5th time I say I'm not a shitposter. I'm not forcing anything I just can't poke holes on it, though this user can. Maybe it's a thing of intelligence and bias. I'd also say Madoka was flawless because the last episode ties everything in nicely.

The problem is extremes, you start the thread out on one extreme forcing people to reply in the opposite extreme. One says its perfect the other says its shit, when the obvious reality is somewhere in the middle leaning towards good. Clearly it is miles above the seasonal drek but it still has flaws holding it back from being a beloved classic.

>You can determine something's quality by its fans
Fuck off contrarian. By that standard, all anime and manga is shit.

Black Lagoon. Would be good to hear some other suggestions, this thread is surprisingly barren of them.

I don't really like mob story but yeah the anime has no flaw, there's so much soul put into this adaptation it's insane, the animators must genuinely like the source material.

Shut up contrarian faggot

What a bunch of retards

>struggle and cry a lot, get angry
>100%, no 1000% angrriilyier, ding, ding, ding
>super mob, problems solved

Attached: 1525430729913.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Mob deserves all the acclaim it gets, though being 'flawless' does not always make something the greatest. FMA funnily enough I would use as a perfect example of a show held back somewhat by formal perfection. It ends up overall being pretty predictable and cornball.

>mob
>flawless
Mob is aimless and boring show for most part. It has some truly great episodes, but in both seasons they are exceptionally rare. In particular s2 only had ONE good episode, and it was first one.

The seasons for most part feel just as bad as MOB OVA - a boring recap and boring generic shounen shit.

Its not surprising MOB II is as bad as it is, given its by Death Parade director.

>MOB OVA
I still want my fucking money back.

Attached: Mob-Pyscho-100-OVA.gif (1280x720, 647K)

>hating Death Parade
Imagine having such shit taste. Thanks for this tidbit I didn't know user, no wonder this season turned out so well.

Mob is pretty generic. Its a follows all of the other shounen stories, good relatively pure MC has incredible abilities and has to fight bad people with the usual villain reasons. What the show does well is it has really good detailed writing on certain episodes with characters, good pacing and great animation. Anyway, with all this Mob talk while the show is still airing, dont forget you cant be subject to the recency effect.

None of the Mob seasons and episodes came even near to glory of official best anime of all times Gintama. Be it Comedy, drama or action.

>mob flopping so hard it got btfo in popularity by litteral 10$ budget anime about better Psychic

Attached: [Davinci] Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan 2 - 24 [720p][235DAA13].mkv - 02;16;19.999.jpg (1280x720, 385K)

literally who

>being so much of a westerner Yea Forumseddit shounen fag that he does not know one of the most popular things in Japan currently, which got 4 seasons of anime, new one by Netflix and live action.

Who are you quoting, sales/v/agging newfriend?

Nope, ShitMA is exception

Mob doesn't have any glaring flaws except that it can feel a little aimless with the more episodic stuff between major arcs, but it's also not particularly ambitious in its storytelling. Having read the manga beforehand I appreciate the anime and can say the episodes are good, but they do little for me personally anymore. The themes are kind of just too broad.
For a truly flawless anime I'd say Madoka, though it has the benefit of just having one 12 episodes season.
Maybe Code Geass (particularly S1), though I know people would come with muh plotholes/realism. I either don't agree with some of them being plotholes or being a flaw when it comes to creating a good flow of storytelling.

Why do you have to use MP100 for bait threads? The show's fantastic, I don't want to see people turn contrarian over it just because it's popular.
Oh wait this is Yea Forums.
Yeah it's garbage!!

Tachikawa was already the director for S1. That hasn't changed.

>hmm some people are contrarian sometimes
>let me be contrarian to fit in
this is what you're doing right now