Battle Harem: Negi vs Tsutsui

Let's discuss why 5Toubun is a far better series than Bokuben.

Attached: Untitled-1-3.png (600x400, 484K)

Bokuben is boring. It's not even offensively bad, it's just nothing. 5toubun is at least something.

toubun has yotsuba a best

Attached: 001-4.png (569x650, 514K)

Not exactly that much of an achievement beating Nisekoi 2.0. Then again, 5toubun only thrives because of the bloody waifu wars. Every single 5toubun thread is Ichikafags, Ninofags and Mikufags tearing each other apart while Itsukifags watch smugly on the sidelines.
You can call 5toubun good, but the only reason it looks fresh it's because it knows how to rile up the shippers.

nino and uruka a shit

>nino and fumino a shit
Fixed
Ichika and Uruka best girls

Attached: 1550733964546.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

I have to go with bokuben since 5tou have the most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums

Attached: 536424459184373770.png (128x128, 23K)

Is this a thinly veiled Council thread?

Is this another KO thread?

I feel sorry for Bokuben fan. Their anime is literally an cheap hentai. At least Toubun has animation every episode, I don't Bokuben will have any extravagant animation throughout.

Attached: D24PRtZUgAAw2eV.jpg (730x411, 72K)

>don't
doubt*

Bokuben is a very comfy manga that I love. I also love 5toubun but for different reasons. The point is that despite the premise these two mangas couldn't be more different but people will still compare them. All in all as an Urukafag threads are filled of nothing but haters and the fandom in general is one of the most vicious and toxic even with 1/5 the threads 5toubun gets. In 5toubun there's some rivalries going on but I don't feel it reaches the same level since the fandom is bigger and dilutes the 10 faggots that go apeshit. I don't even mind the everyday is a party aspect of 5toubun. All in all I'd say I like Bokuben better than 5toubun but threads in 5toubun are much better.

Attached: Bokubens.jpg (1590x1805, 1.75M)

This the party?

God, this looks awful.

The image should be Ichika vs. Fumino: The Attack of the Snakes.

Harems are shit by default, prove me wrong.

Does an Itsukibro bother reading Bokuben I do and if he does which girl does he like?

Attached: Mainest Girl.png (918x1364, 1.66M)

It does look like the color palette a hentai studio would use kek.

Attached: 1553204399490.png (665x423, 559K)

Are you unhappy with that?

Attached: 1553524713259.gif (963x1024, 1.34M)

>Yotsubabro
>senpaibro
Send help, for I am dying.

Bokubenfags are the fucking worst. The literally ruin their manga.

Well, Ichika and Uruka are shit, but Ichika is more interesting. There's that.

For starters Fumino is dogshit.

With a befitting fanbase too

Miku and Fumino a best.
Ichika and Uruka a shit.

Is this the thread where designated losers come to whine?

Uruka > Rizu = Mafuyu > Asumi > shit > Fumino

Ichika > Miku > Yotsuba > Itsuki > shit > Nino

Attached: 1552585789640.webm (1280x720, 836K)

5 toubun and BokuBen need more imouto action!

Attached: Mizuki_RaihaE.jpg (4604x3538, 3M)

There are many reasons, like Tsutsui using fanservice a lot even sometimes as a plot like any other jump series. Negi never does that.

Negi has a clear ending in mind and isn't adding unnecessary filler to the series. Every chapter actually progresses the story. Bokuben is structured with a 2 chapter arc that most of the time does nothing in progressing the story.

Despite itsuki being the first girl, Negi has treated all the heroines equally and has made the mystery of the bride's identity interesting enough for people to constantly talk about their opinion on who it will be. On the other hand fumino is the obvious winner in Bokuben.

And at last, the protagonists of the two series. Fuutarou despite being exaggerated in certain aspects actually feels relatable as compared to Nariyuki who comes off as your typical dense harem MC. Despite having the same background you can feel the difference Negi and Tsutsui put into writing their characters.

can't you retards stop trying to stir shit for a moment?

Attached: IMG_20181106_003320.jpg (580x696, 60K)

What's there to stir? Everyone knows that Negi is better than Tsutsui.

Do not reply to me ever again with that kind of taste, filthy nigger.

>my piece of trash romcom is better than your piece of trash romcom

You'll die today.

Miku a best

Attached: 001-9.png (641x960, 1.35M)

As a reader of both 5toubun and Bokuben I'm glad to say I don't partecipate in neither's shit threads.

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: D23jEStUgAMdFTN.jpeg.jpg (1333x2000, 364K)

A story is successful if it's able to create discussion about the plot rather than just shitposting and waifu war which 5Toubun has achieved so far.

Good rating

Swap the first two places in each ranking and they'll be perfect

Attached: 1548008933211.jpg (2232x2050, 2.87M)

>Bokuben
Has Sensei
>5toubun
No sensei

Bokuben > 5toubun
I rest my case.

He was just correcting your atrocious taste

Can we at least agree that KO is shit?

both threads have plot discussion and shitposting, so what's your point? just because plot likes to take a backseat to comedy doesn't mean it doesn't exist, remember, these are romCOMs, do you understand what that name means?

a boring shit.

That surprises me.

>Bokuben threads
>discussion
user I

Judging by how much I'm invested in each series, 5toubun is in the lead. That doesn't stop me from enjoying both though.

Bokuben is comfy, cute and goofy padding, occasionally interrupted by drama. It sometimes drags because of Jump filler syndrome. But it has good drama and very beautiful, heartwarming moments.

5toubun has a better structure which makes it increasingly more interesting as the story goes on and the main gimmick keeps you invested. The character interactions feel more meaningful and the drama has more impact. This one has the opposite problem compared to Bokuben, the "Negi doesn't know how to fucking slow down with the story" syndrome.

Attached: 1552166604831.jpg (170x170, 19K)

Attached: 001-6.png (778x1197, 1.4M)

A bokuben thread works like this:
Shitpost girl of the week in varying amounts. If it's Uruka week Fuminofags shitpost it. If it's Fumino week Urukafags and Senseifags Shitpost it. Repeat for Senpai weeks except less amount because who the fuck cares about senpai. If it's Sensei week Fuminofags shitpost it. Rizu chapters are safe because no one cares and has already relegated her, unwisely in my book, to loser status. Rizu chapters also don't reach bump limit sometimes. Also it gets heavily meta sometimes. With banwaves and shit.

>Repeat for Senpai weeks except less amount because who the fuck cares about senpai
Change it for Rizu, her threads die before bump limit.

based

Expect a lot more shitty threads like this next season

>post-anime
>no proper threads in sight
thank god, party has stopped

Attached: 1553204156166.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>judging a show based on it's fanbase rather than its quality
stay retarded user

party never ends user

Attached: 1553205405155.png (1056x506, 880K)

So is Bokuben a poor man's 5Toubun, or a patrician's Nisekoi?

>good drama
O MY CONVENIENT LAPTOP

>Battle Harem
If they were battle harems, what powers would each girl have?

Nino a shit

Itsuki and Fumino would have fire powers because main girls always get fire powers.

a break for ~2 days is good to lessen shitposting (?) at least until monday

On another note, Negi and 22i should drink together more, one doesn't know how to fucking slow down the pacing and one doesn't know how to do good dramas without involving EL PADRE

This.
The world must pay because I failed once was bad too.

Except there's 2 main girls in Bokuben and Fumino lost everything that made her main girl. Don't talk about the manga if you stopped reading it.

Not as bad.

Bokuben takes its time to build up a motivation for every girl to like MC slowly but surely except for obvious childhood friend and gag character.
5toubun does it 2loveru/nisekoi style "oh he is just so nice I love him now", sometimes even this kind of explanation isn't necessary.

Riling up fanbase to ugly shipping wars and actively encouraging them to do so isn't a good thing which Negi does as well.

Have you read the latest chapter? Post your arguments why any other girl would be chosen?
I am pretty sure Bokuben is going to do open end without MC ending up with any girl but just studying. If not, author hardly can write himself out of ending it with Fumino, unless he acts completely retarded.

yep, it's plausible. Fumino end or open end. Nothing else is possible.

I was talking about sensei arc.

A single Nino toe is worth more than all Bokushit girls put together.

you were wrong user, party never ends

>No filler
>Always put you on edge of your seat with cliffhangers
>MC rarely goes spaghetti on every single girl
>cute pouts

Attached: IMG_20190328_005631.jpg (1162x714, 145K)

> Negi and 22i should drink together more
Judging by the similarities of their works my guess is that they started copying from each other already.

>latest chapter
You'd be talking about last week's. So confirmed Fumino chapter reading only. You should tell me why you're so sure it's Fumino instead. I'll go before you. It's because she got the early moments of romantic shenanigans with less fanservice with the MC and because she had a supposedly dramatic plot to expand upon which would have supposedly made a the manga go into a deep atmosphere. For starters those moments got given to Rizu too and the arc ended up not being nearly as deep as expected. Literally the reason for Fumino's victory is so anticipated is because of the sheer numbers of Fuminofags and circle-confirmation bias working together. Coupled with some selective speedreading and ignoring.
Also
>author hardly can write himself out of ending it with Fumino
? Literally can just do it. What's forcing him beside your headcanon?

Shut the fuck up delusional rizufag

And that's why I never engage in this discussion. Or rather there's no point in doing that.

sheeiitt

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

Literally all Bokuben girls like the MC just because he's nice though.

>deleted
>i was posting a yotsuba fanction (19 images)
>fuck

Why the hell was it nuked anyway?
Cute Yotsubas btw, seems despair is universal even for chinks

i posted the whole chapter on /c if you want to check it.

Because he helps them and it's reliable, just like Fuuts and every romcom hatem character ever.

I want a yandere miku that will kill every girl one by one.

Did not understand the word but it was cute. What was with all these 5 Yotsuba at the end?

Attached: 1553935654992.jpg (1472x2048, 350K)

don't know, I can't read moon runes.

Was that SFW Toubun dousing ever posted anywhere

*doujin

One is actually moving the plot along and developing the characters instead of being a series of one off chapters with the occasional arc.

Go Toubun is better as romance manga. But Bokuben is more comfy.

>moving the plot along and developing the characters
>misunderstandings, switcheroos and legit mental retardation

>misunderstandings
Name at least one

Itsuki > Nino > Miku > Yotsuba > Ichika
Fumino > Asumi > Mafuyu > Uruka

How many of my fellow Itsukibros are actually Fuminofags?

Attached: Siptsuki.png (300x369, 160K)

None of the bokuben girls (except sensei) come close to the worst toubun girl (2)
P.S : Fumino a shit

I like both, but Toubun, in my opinion, is the better of the two. Better art, story and characters.

Bump

Bokuben have nice characters, but chapters is too episodic, they need overarching arc and real conflict just like 5toubun

I mean I always on the edge of my seat when I read 5toubun, a fucking harem romcom

Rizu > Sensei > Uruka > Fumino > Senpai
Ichika > Yotsuba > Nino > Miku > Itsuki

*best

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu.png (372x372, 166K)

Still being translated

bokuben loses by default for having a character as shit as fumino

Both are better than Kagushit.

I love Rizubro

Attached: D2MgN5zUgAAjyX3.png (406x547, 275K)

Bokuben relies too much on boring filler chapter and misunderstanding chapter or both at the same time.

A character focused arc is pretty good though like the recent sensei chapter or Fumino and her dad arc so there's that at least.

Only Fumino's arc is good tho.

BokuBen got popular solely on the premise of being better than Nisekoi. It made sense at that time, but when you think about it, the bar was set extremely low.
5toubun is a pleasant surprise since it's an actually good manga in a genre where garbage is the norm (I'm not talking about romcom or harem, but that very specific subgenre of "which girl will he chose" harem).

Attached: Rizu_blush.png (308x265, 79K)

Rizu wants to spoil Rizubro-san

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

>or Fumino and her dad arc
>pretty good

butthurt Fuminofag detected, sensei's arc has the 2 best rated chapters in the series, while being 3 chapters long

Attached: arcs.png (506x1111, 101K)

For me it's Bokuben because it has better girls.
When it comes to plot both are mediocre though, as expected of harem manga.

Attached: 1475753916022.gif (350x263, 384K)

Kinovember is not for everyone. Not my fault Senseiplebs have shit taste. Fanservice arc with butts = good writing while Fumino's deep emotional and romantic arc should be bad in the book of these faggots. Shoo shoo.

5tobun shit the bed with the recent Miku cowardice and reveal that Itsuki is Rena thus cementing the slide to her win

Don't you have a poll to go spam votes for?

I wish

based retard

Attached: totally not fanservice.png (343x365, 117K)

O
MY
HIDDEN
LAPTOP

shit taste fampai

Fumino's arc is garbage
I hope you're being ironic or else you should just kill yourself

Bump

>You should tell me why you're so sure it's Fumino instead.
Because the behavior of other girls will never ever make MC to accept them seriously while Uruka has removed herself out of story.

Nino a shit

best argument I've seen so far

>None of the bokuben girls (except sensei) come close to the worst toubun girl (2)
you've forgotten Sawako

post yfw it's another Yea Forums chapter

Attached: stare.png (1080x978, 1.01M)

Because progression

We're not talking about fanbase here.

We don't need another eromanga sensei or Oreimo

Hope you guys's anime does better than expected
While overall Toubun's is bad, the reception among the nips is overwhelmingly positive despite it and some kino on 1 (ONE) episode saved it.

Attached: 1553188772888.jpg (1200x960, 208K)

We don't need fanservice-bait side character.

*best

5tobun dodged a bullet by not being a Shounen Jackass manga

Oh shut up.

I'm team Fumino but I'm having hard time deciding between Itsuki, Miku, and Yotsuba.

Senpai? She's alright.

so it's worth reading for
Asumi, Sawako and Mafufu?
Actually moeyuki might be best girl.

>You can call 5toubun good, but the only reason it looks fresh it's because it knows how to rile up the shippers.

Legitimately not true.

What makes it fresh is that it's got a different style of MC to the usual blank slate self insert. It's got a small cast that it focuses tightly on, rather than randomly introducing new girls to fall for the MC that're clearly never going to win. It has fanservice as relevant to the plot, not as the only form of plot. And it's got character development for the girls as well as for the MC, where all of them are changing and growing through their relationship.

I enjoy Bokuben, but it's gotten a lot less interesting since it got comfortable into it's rut and became just episodic nonsense. And almost all the chapters in Bokuben are just ship-tease that then quickly re-confirm the status quo.

What's Rizu behaviour that keeps her from being accepted by Nariyuki and what's Fumino's who makes her favourite instead?

>Fumino's deep emotional and romantic arc

OH MY MOTHER'S LAPTOP!

>We don't need another eromanga sensei or Oreimo

We actually do.

Oreimo remains the only mainstream series to actually go with a blood-related sister ending (rather than a cop out NBR twist). We need more of that.

Do you prefer a series that makes you want to fuck the MC or do you want a series that makes you want the MC to fuck you?

He's just shitposting.
If the author wanted, he could make any of the girls easily win.

If Tsutsui actually goes through with Nariyuki graduating and finally marrying Mafuyu I'd call it a legendary series.

Yes

5tou's plot is somewhat better. but bokuben's light humor and sensei make enough to redeem the series for now. at least for me.