This was one of the worst seasons in a while

This was one of the worst seasons in a while

Attached: 1464194355817.png (540x480, 161K)

I thought it was quite okay.

except it wasn't and your need to feel be validated means you don't think so either. cuck

This upcoming season is shaping up to be really fucking shit with almost nothing worth watching.

But user, there's isekai quartett. That's like a 4 in 1 deal. Amazing.

Attached: 1551297340252.jpg (618x619, 59K)

>We'll never see her animated again...
Why life

It had ueno and myanee!

Attached: being-best-girl-of-the-season-nobody-cares-because-theyre-42916179.png (500x605, 113K)

>follows seasonal anime
That's what you get, pal

Attached: 1545159951424.jpg (409x409, 21K)

Not only is she gonna be in the new kill la kill game, she's the protagonist of the storymode, and she's gonna have extra story and transformations.
Rejoice brotha we gonna have more Satsuki.

Attached: 0e383845159efc73a74f46f62933da14.jpg (736x1020, 171K)

This season was great you negative nancy

Don't worry. Next season you have nothing but harem garbage to look forward to.

Sony will censor it.

dude... not cool.

Attached: thenewkilllakill.jpg (494x860, 49K)

Kaguya and Mob Psycho were nice.

it was ok. got some nice shows out of it. dororo, mob, kaguya, the cat anime.

I liked it.
Kaguya, shield hero, and Ueno were fun. Shield is still going too.
Domestic girlfriend was fun too, in a passing by a car crash sort of way

Let me treat you two to a little secret.
Sushio, the character designer and animation director on kill la kill has a twitter and instagram where he posts very frequently doodles of the kill al kill crew hanging out. It's basically like having manga cont of kill la kill and it's made by one of the biggest driving forces in the show. I know it's not anime but it's fantastic.

Attached: Dz0Eu4jV4AAHV_E.jpg (1024x684, 90K)

Kill la Kill was garbage.

Imagine being this big a fan of cock

Attached: 1547015420335.png (457x577, 376K)

>rebuild
Sasuga

Well, if we talk about memorable shows, I think only Kemurikusa and maybe Dororo achieved this, I already forgot most of the shows I was watching, hell, Kotobuki isn't over yet and I already forgot about it.

It was better than any 2018 season.

It was pretty good actually. Not as good as last year, but still good.
Meanwhile, the upcoming season only has Bocchi.

Isekai Quartet is just the crown of shit.

>implying you're not gonna watch it
and you will have fun too, whether you like it or not

Attached: 344534542.jpg (705x950, 47K)

>MP100(Aoty)
>kaguya
>jojo
>boogieflop
your bad for having no taste, at least you got to work on your backlog

So far, only Kaguya has been good. Also,

>everything flopped
>not even the best ones could be redeemed
>not even Kaguya
>everything flopped
>nothing from this season will have a S2

You're probably one of those retards who looks at momentary amazon rankings as reference. Even total BD sales don't mean shit for an anime's success in the current year. People know this and that's the reason there are almost no stalker threads anymore.

>Dororo
>Bermuda Triangle
>Asuka
>Kaguya
>Neverland
>Wataten
>Ueno
>Manaria Girlfriends
>Endro
>Bad season

Attached: [-__-'] Mai-Otome - 14 [BD 720p FLAC] [5A6DA7E5].mkv_snapshot_00.25_[2018.02.08_17.53.08].jpg (976x720, 62K)

>flopped
I'll never understand what Yea Forums means by this term. There literally doesn't seem to exist a success anymore.

You didn't watch the Wataten finale.

Spring makes up for it though.
Spring looks a solid 9/10 on paper.

Attached: 1523191375476.png (1280x720, 657K)

agree

Endro was horse shit

This was one of the best seasons in a while
Especially compared to the way next season is shaping up

What said.
If anything it's the best season in years. Mob Psycho 100's second season is legendary, Dororo has been a really great and refreshing adaptation, and Kaguya was a really charming show to keep up with.

the next one will be even worse

you fags say this every season

>Kemurikusa
>Boogie Poppu
>Kaguya
>Promised Neverland
>Dororo
>Ueno
>Cat Roommate
It was great man

All of Yea Forums has become utterly obsessed with doomposting. It's affecting every board.

Mostly good taste

You say this every season.

It's quite a decent season so far
You are just a depressive and easily bored fuck who doesn't seem to find joy in anything more

Wataten was great.Rest were average.

Like there's a choice anymore? Only long runners these days are toyetic shows for kids or Shounen Jump titles, and even they're starting to run at a seasonal basis despite their length.

We got Mob, Boogiepop and Dororo. Everything else was unnecessary.

Attached: 1530329889406.png (663x370, 516K)

>Boogiepop
Thats a pretty bad adaptation, Boogiepop deserves better

>Neverland
>Mob S2
>Kaguya
Are you retarded, mate?

Attached: 1548100696413.jpg (540x396, 36K)

Shield Hero is fucking awful, I don't get why people like it so much.. Same with Slime, just pure garbage.

I agree with the rest though.

Out of the things I watched:
>Mob
Decent, but not as good as the first season. Especially the second half was actually quite bad. Mob STILL hasn't really learned anything and every issue is dealt with psychic powers, even though the premise is the exact opposite.
>Dororo
Okay, but I feel like I'll forget about it when it's done. Sometimes good and sometimes boring.
>Kemono Friends 2
Watchable.
>Boogiepop
Pretty bland compared to the 2000 version. It feels all over the place and more like a rushed product than an anime. Dropped.
>Kaguya
Another romcom that goes nowhere. Could have been good if they used the thoughts and narrator to better flesh out the characters, but it's unfortunately used for repeating the same joke. Like all comedy anime that only have one joke (OPM, Sakamoto) it got boring quickly. Dropped.
>Neverland
Just garbage. Unrelateable characters and fake tension. The mystery is boring, the edge is boring, and it doesn't work as a mindgame either because the viewer doesn't know what is going on until it already happened (see final escape for example). It doesn't even have feels or fanservice so I have no idea why the plebian masses like it. Kept watching but it got worse and worse.
>Shield Hero
The lowest of the low. Victimizing the protagonist so he has the moral highground whenever something happens afterwards. It's a cheap power fanatasy with 1 dimensional characters and no reason to care about anything. Dropped.

I mean Mob alone made it the best season since Winter 2018, but it was still pretty bad. Maybe I should have watched Mahou Shoujo Asuka because the threads looked fun a la Killing Bites/Mahou Shoujo Site.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Dororo and Mob Psycho were pretty much the only things worth watching.

Boogiepop is AOTY

Attached: boogiepoppu.png (717x676, 303K)

QUALITY wise yes, entertainment wise nah.

Yeah. Just look at all the promising shows!
Bocchi, uhm... Oh, that's it.

Fuck off. You probably like MALshit

>so I have no idea why the plebian masses like it.

Because it got wanked by twitter anime "experts" that the first arc was SOOO GOOD omgg

this way normalfags who can't form their own opinions just parrot theirs.

What's that even supposed to mean? What is MALshit? Anime that is featured on MAL? Because that't pretty much all of them. Or do you mean anime that gets good ratings on MAL? Because Kill la Kill got a good rating there.

Attached: [001426].jpg (640x640, 174K)

Every season is one of the worst seasons in a while. Is this your first year on Yea Forums or what?

Why? I think it was good
Last year was terrible

Attached: boogiepop wa warawanai episode 18.gif (540x306, 2.97M)

Neverland has a good concept but terrible execution.
The reason why the masses like it is because they are brainlets and they find it to be intelectually stimulating.
The reason why I like it is because Isabella is gorgeous.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.45_[2019.03.29_20.10.43].jpg (1920x1080, 61K)

don't give the newfag attention, it's just imitating what it sees.

>Last year was terrible
>VEG
>Yuru camp
>SoraYori
>Killing Bites
>Toji ni Miko
>Mitsuboshi Colors
>Hinamatsuri
>Uma Musume
>LadySpo
>Asobi Asobase
>Happy Sugar Life
>Harukana Recieve
>Jashin-chan
>Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight
>Zombieland Saga
>YagaKimi
>Tonari ni Kyuuketsuki
>Release the Spyce
>Akanesasou

Attached: 1484820936248.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I liked it. I'm a secondary but I'm gonna go watch Boogiepop Phantom which I have heard is better and then maybe I'll read some of the books.

Except it wasn't you tard

But endro isn't your taste in anime

>sony will censor it
Good thing it's also on switch and pc

Yeah, it truly was terrible.

Oof.

Imagine having that much of a shitty taste in anime , hang yourself contrarian faggot

We say this every season.

>Mob
I'll agree that it isn't AS good as the first season, but practically this entire season has been nothing but Mob learning things and growing as a character.

>Neverland
I'll give you unrelatable characters, because child brain genius' acting a solid five years older than their actual age, basically across the board takes some getting used to. I'm not sure what you mean by 'fake tension' or mystery for that matter. There's no real mystery. The characters all know what they have to do, and why. Also despite all it's billing its really not an edgy show in the least. Quite the opposite even. I think it's popular appeal actually comes from how easy of a show it is to watch.

I disagree with like half of that but yeah last year wasn't bad

he's saying last year was good. If anyone is a contrarian in need of other anons to pat him on the back for validation, it's you, cuck.

Oh fuck I'm a retard

domestic girlfriend has one of the worst adaptations i've seen in my life. so much shit ruined from the manga and skipped over. needed more time to get everything right

It was better than every season iin 2018.

Is domestic an ntr anime? It seems like it from the synopsis.
I might give it a try now that the uncencored version is starting to get released. But I don't want to if it's ntr.

How? 2018 had tons of great anime. Spring 2019 has maybe 3 that has potential and even then only one of them is likely to actualy be any good.