Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter

When will Iris forge modern day weaponry to arm her fief and establish herself as the best isekai otome MC there is Yea Forums?

Attached: Peak otome isekai.jpg (676x1000, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minotaur.club/
novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijou-ni-nanka-narimasen-watashi-wa『futsuu』no-koushaku-reijou-desu/
youtube.com/watch?v=2zBzqe-lcD0
novelupdates.com/series/ive-been-reincarnated-as-this-games-villainess-ill-train-the-main-capture-target-to-be-a-yandere/
mangadex.org/title/33381/it-seems-like-i-got-reincarnated-into-the-world-of-a-yandere-otome-game
mangadex.org/chapter/528908/4
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-03-27/nearly-200000-fans-vote-in-animejapan-most-wanted-anime-adaptation-poll/.145085
novelupdates.com/series/i-swear-i-wont-bother-you-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/
mangadex.org/title/32485/goshujin-sama-to-h-na-koto-shitai-dorei-no-manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>best isekai otome MC
Bakarina exists, OP.

>Everyone in capital already suspecting her of preparing to establish an independent dukedom
>Second prince and his supporters using everything they can to take away her wealth and power.
>Neighboring countries are just itching to jump at them as soon as they show weakness (Like a civil war)
>Wanting Iris to create a large, well equipped standing army during this.

It's like you want to get her embroiled in war and a bunch of the subjects she loves killed.

OH MY _______

So currently in the manga the first prince is now moving to reveal himself and support Iris in some way. What is he actually going to do?

Is there magic in her world?

MY ALLIES GOOD AND SMART
MY ENEMIES EVIL AND DUMB

>modern weaponry
>industrial explosive mining required + logistics between mines and processing plant to achieve satisfactory refining volume
>Metal smelting/casting/rolling technology required to process barrel and bolt
>Metal pressing/milling/sheet-rolling required for magazines/semi-auto/full-auto weapons
>chemical industry required to produce acids and mercury fulminate for ammo
>conveyor and a degree of automation required to produce satisfactory volume of bullets
I'm not reading this yet, but I doubt she knows enough to produce modern firearms.

Attached: 1543764661714.png (300x400, 268K)

Well with the assistance of a pro chef she successfully invented chocolate and several other sweets, modern weaponry can't be much more difficult!

Spoilers for the WN ahead:
He'll work behind the shadows so that Iris gets in contact with the priest who originally sold the church. THere's also a faction within the Daryll church who wants to oust the current pope because said pope is corrupt as fuck as is dishing out favors to those loyal to him, which in turn is weakening the church and allowing the peasants to lose faith in the organization. Eventually this all comes to a head with the pope being ousted and his son being removed from high society, but the son goes on a journey to rediscover himself and meets with Iris at least once. During this we learns that the first prince has a little sister he is protecting because their stepmother is more than likely responsible for the murder of their own mother. So the two children are being hidden away by the queen dowager to keep them safe. (Said queen dowagers is actually super, super obsessed with getting a woman from Iris's family into her bloodline and is determined to marry the first prince with Iris. She wanted Iris's mother to marry the king at first but that didn't happen. When Iris was born she named her and started to plot the whole "marry one of my grandsons with this kid". Meanwhile the second prince's faction makes a move and tries to oust Iris but is thwarted when the first prince reveals himself and shocks everyone (including Iris). It all ends with the second prince being removed from the position of the heir and Mary (or whatever her name is) disappears. Turns out that she was actually the daughter of a noble from the kingdoms rival and they wanted to use her to run the country into the ground. It almost worked but it didn't. Iris confronts the first prince and asks what he thinks of her (Iris wants his dick) but he mentions that he's far too busy to do much at the moment so she tells him to fuck off. Iris is upset because she really, really wants his dick. Cont.

>the best isekai otome MC there is

Are you forgetting about Our Queen, Bakarina?

Spoilers continued:
Time passes and a prince to Not!Saudi Arabia shows up and asks that Iris becomes his prime concubine. She declines for the moment because surprise! A war is declared from the rival kingdom and he fief is on the front lines. Also, we find out that the prince is trying to become king of his fathers country and orchestrated the war in order to "save" Iris and have her so indebted to him that she accepts his proposal.
That's as far as I've read

Stuff about the queen dowager wanting a woman from Iris's family to marry into the bloodline was already made super obvious in the manga. Like she practically wets herself when she hears that Iris's mom had a daughter the same age range as her own grandsons.

Yeah, been a while since I've read that bit of the manga but the queen dowager actually chastises the first prince because he's ruining her plans (That he seems to be completely unaware of). Would be interesting if we learn that the queen dowager set up this whole ordeal so that Iris can eventually marry the first prince.

minotaur.club/

A smile I'd gladly go to war to protect.

Attached: do_it_for_bakarina.jpg (1400x1000, 414K)

Yeah. Not the guy you responded to but I could see a bessemer-style steel production scheme. Which would be a massive advantage on its own. And you can make black power (saltpeter, sulfur, charcoal 75/10/15) and cast lead pretty easily. It’s not like flintlocks are particularly complex. But the real endgame is to establish a political powerbase and then covertly support republican movements, eventually leading to the overthrow of the monarchy.

Republics historically generate larger masses of troops, which you can arm with guns and bayonettes. Think of France; by fomenting revolution, you can get a whole lot of commoners on your side, who will be willing to fight for an expansion of their own rights and personal liberties.

Attached: 57048845-910E-4547-A886-38C8149F48C3.jpg (367x454, 32K)

>"Now, what was the fate of this Prince?”
>Towards Rachel’s question, all of the children who had been listening had their eyes sparkle all at once.
>"The Prince’s head rolled! The Prince’s head rolled!”
>All of the children’s voices united in a happy chorus, and Rachel watched on smiling.
>“That’s right, the Prince was dragged out into the city square and had his head chopped off! The Useless Prince was killed by guillotine!”
>“Yaaaaaaaaaaay!”
Rachel, why are you corrupting the children?

>It’s not like flintlocks are particularly complex.

Their actual firing mechanism is relatively complex and fiddly enough with enough small parts that historically Japan couldn't reverse engineer them and had to hire some Portuguese smiths to teach them how to make them. I can see a medieval level society having difficulty making them as well.

It's called raising a army.

But she's already got one of those.

no one made a thread yesterday?

Fire power otome got a new translator hopefully the translations will come out quicker

Attached: 1528930588619.jpg (984x388, 70K)

THE OTOME IS OFFICIALLY GOING ON FOREVER

Attached: y1.jpg (840x1200, 477K)

Who's dumber, Katarina or Michiru?

Attached: 1553702128203.png (1024x576, 770K)

Finally the manga of the first villainess reincarnation got scanlated.
Now to wait for Diana.

>Slaverfags and antislaverfags chimping out in the other thread
God bless the otome inclined, keeps the scum away

Slavery doesn't really seem to be a thing in otome isekai. They just have orphans instead.

>16 IPs
Boy what a great thread you have here.
Wives are.

best to be near dead and slow than having dishonest degenerates trying to defend their pleb tier fetish

Make that at least 17, I just didn't feel like posting yet.

Why can't The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess get translated?

>isekai slaves
>fetish
There's nothing wrong with buying slaves in isekai because it's legal. Pets and beef are legal IRL.

Attached: 1538750019665.jpg (675x960, 56K)

remember than 3 years old otome MC with 12 years old love interest demi human slave?

not having this dance here user, back to the other thread, chop chop.

Because non-isekai villainess stories get significantly less interest than isekai ones?

This novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijou-ni-nanka-narimasen-watashi-wa『futsuu』no-koushaku-reijou-desu/ ?
The love interest is a knight and marquis' son, not a slave.

Don't start it then, retard.

Attached: BECAUSE YOU WOULD LOSE.jpg (1676x943, 699K)

Isekai tag doesn't have anything with it, just look at Of course, I'll claim Palimony!

Fuck off already, dammned fetish addled mongrel

>pets and eating meat is fetish
>paying for comfort at expense of other living beings is fetish
No, what are you going to do about it? Subject me to scorn of your underage whiteknight morals?

Attached: 1525459114158.png (784x755, 849K)

you're forgetting
>coal mines required to get furnaces hot enough to melt steel
>chemicals required to smelt steel en mass

Yes I forgot about fuel bit but it falls under logistics and industrial mining bit.

I'm also not sure if topic series has magic in it.
Magic could help cut corners.

>Magic could help cut corners
magic might actually be a requirement. if were talking about an isekai world created by a literal god, an abundant supply of fossil fuels probably isn't going to by lying around.

>GATE has no oil
There could be deposits from all the kaijus and thousands of demons Heroes defeated over the enons.

Attached: 1523783110582.jpg (940x545, 120K)

user... oil takes a long time to form...

>oil takes a long time to form
[citation needed]
Legitimate scientist still debate it to this day. You could also form it under an hour in laboratory from biotrash with pressure and temperature.

fossil fuels don't come from fossilized dinosaurs, that's supposed to be a joke.

>with pressure and temperature.
Which are created by using energy, which comes from...

New chapter of best otome isekai is up

Attached: c34.jpg (1439x2048, 1.74M)

Kaijus being hammered by [Swarm Meteor] user.

But Eliza never got a manga?

>swamp meteor
Wouldn't that be an easy way to acquire precious metals?

I assume matter generated from spells doesn't linger or waters spells would fuck up environment big time.

Unless the meteors only exist long enough to do damage and vanish after.

Attached: WIP - Knight commander Shin Jahyuk (totally not Hikawa Sayo) saving Akatrina from the demon tyranny. (1334x1002, 2M)

Eliza is hardly an otome shit either.

Just picked this up. Thanks for posting this user. Claude a cute.

Who's that?

I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I’m going to keep the Last Boss

>Last Boss
Oh. Thanks.

Which otome are you guys reading today?

Irene and Rachel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zBzqe-lcD0
If this guy can make a functionable weapon out of cardboard, a girl with the help of magic can do anything.

novelupdates.com/series/ive-been-reincarnated-as-this-games-villainess-ill-train-the-main-capture-target-to-be-a-yandere/

Wish it was a full series rather than a short, villainous villainesses really are the best.

Being a Jadestar is a Fucking Curse

Do you think I am a girl?

no user i don't think that, you're a very cute boy

Yes, user, I do think that. You're a very cute girl.

>cute
>boy
contradiction right there folks

Boys can be cute retard, men can't.

Attached: 1522665933308.jpg (620x966, 117K)

I'm a man and I'm cute, fuck you.

>fuck you
Come fuck me yourself coward!

Attached: 1524941525425.jpg (811x1135, 459K)

Don't tell me later that you sorry cos I will not stop!

Attached: 1551792822592.jpg (814x668, 136K)

Hopefully it would be hard for me to say anything coherent.

Attached: 1544556918336.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

We will see, bitch.

Attached: 1537532222419.jpg (440x647, 112K)

>double-entry bookkeeping
This is becoming staple isekai trope on the level of rice, onion sauce and baths.

Attached: 1553506981695.png (1500x2126, 2.3M)

And just how many can you name that used this trope?

Attached: 1530779430731.png (800x640, 571K)

3 considering that pic related.

New otome.

Attached: 1542898998452.png (840x1200, 181K)

stop height discrimination now!

Protect Iris-sama's happines at all cost

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

something this cute could only be a boy, user

Escaflowne exists, so no.

Nobody cares old man

>Mana’s 14-year-old pussy.
>It’s different from other girls, it has the sensation only unique to Mana, the sound, the moisture, the tightness.
>Oh, this is Mana.
Sasuga, PLIC.

what a manwhore

Depending on the relative level of advancement in the setting I can give inventing double entry bookkeeping a pass. The history of that method is kind of weird. It was invented independantly by different people at different points in time across the world with jews being the earliest, but it wasn't until the renaissance that suddenly everyone was using it because western trade and banking was flourishing and spreading the method around.

That user may be talking about Astrid-Sophie The (Magical Tacticool Pro-2nd Amendment Gun Nut Spec Ops /k/ommander) School Shooter

Attached: jahy know.jpg (585x724, 49K)

I feel like I've read an isekai based on this image, but I can't really remember.

Attached: 1546931842841.jpg (600x637, 72K)

>Astrid-Sophie
>4 chapters
Oh.
Kemono Michi?

Attached: 1549937232704.png (1128x1600, 1.59M)

I think? The MC opened a pet shop or something. I only read 1 chapter, that's probably why I can't remember shit.

Yes, it has 25 now. It's great, read it.

Isekai author will do anything to bullshit a girl's way into MC's harem, but why don't they bullshit the plot so they need a certain scientific item that is not mayonaisse or curry rice?

Attached: senku paper.png (916x2270, 1.68M)

I read something similar to isekai where the MC invented a fucking hot air balloon to ambush his enemies. It had something to do with konjac I think.

wasn't that RTW? he use a witch-guided bomb dropped from a high altitude hot air balloon

No, it was utawarerumono.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Kemono Michi. Also, its getting an anime.

Attached: 78666391cd1549ea2a68f599973f9b4a307b8f25_237554_869_1256.jpg (869x1256, 248K)

Isn't it from the guy who made konosuba? He had another isekai, right? "Combetants will be dispatched" or something? Why isn't that one getting an anime? It was better.

Attached: 1532555338892.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Sounds like a good time for author to bash chinks on twitter.

>2 Otome Villianess Isekai manga about Yandere Male Capture Targets releasing today

What a time to be alive

Attached: 002___1553917465.jpg (1258x1758, 412K)

>mfw all his works have Aqua in some way or another
>that character is always bullied to hell

They always deserve it too, especially the vampire.

>Non-blonde villainesses

finally

Even if blonde is the predominant color, most aren't blonde.

Attached: 1553257759684.jpg (3252x4712, 2.99M)

>villainess' name is cecil
>guy's name is ashley
are they gonna get genderbent at some point?

Farm my fucking carrots or you'll be send to a gulag.

Attached: e18.png (670x933, 554K)

Reading the manhwa adaptation of this was the first time I'd ever seen cg in a comic

blessed thread

contrary to the meme, rabbit doesn't especially prefer carrot than other food.

But she's not a real rabbit, she's actually a murderhobo disgusied as one.

>all goods come from dungeon
how the fuck you calculate the taxes then

Yes they prefer demon dick

Attached: 1531046645930.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

>Bakarina exists, OP.
boring trash. for Iris shit is getting real from this point forward.

That's not the jew OP

>Our Queen, Bakarina
I dropped it twice ... what's it appeal

shut up, Tyuule.

yoda really is a pure and virtuous maiden

Attached: Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu.png (1300x933, 1002K)

Unmanned blast furnances were a thing by like
900 AD in China
They're not super complex to make

>Republics historically generate larger masses of troops, which you can arm with guns and bayonettes. Think of France; by fomenting revolution, you can get a whole lot of commoners on your side, who will be willing to fight for an expansion of their own rights and personal liberties.
You have it in reverse. Also, try to remember what actually happened during the French Revolution, because it was a whole fucking lot worse than the Monarchy.

it doesn't bite what it can't swallow.

Just look at certain otome series with another asspull for every new arc.

Why isn't there an isekai MC who uses his revolutionary ideas and cheat powers to destroy the medieval guild system and drag the industry kicking and screaming into the world of free trade, innovation, and development? Fuck adventurer's guilds, let's have multiple competing PMCs and hunter associations instead.

Attached: 1304275721238.jpg (539x660, 101K)

Instead it does something even worse, the exact same thing ad nauseam.

do you also complain when Luffy get into a fight somehow every island?

RTW exists

Sure, there's a reason I'm not reading any of those.

manlets, when will they ever learn

Attached: based.png (840x1200, 266K)

Do you really need to hide how strong you really are? but reveal it carelessly to a girl anyway.

Oh fug

Attached: x21.png (836x1200, 1.16M)

No, he has it the right way around, Republics can call up much larger militia armies than monarchies.

>Enlightenment BAD
If the Gerontins hadnt been betrayed by the Jacobin Bastards then the Revolution would have turned out fine. Parisians just hate democracy.

where can i read this, google aint giving me sht

Nothing to see here, folks. Just a nameless mob character passing through.

Attached: N5.png (1114x1600, 732K)

mangadex.org/title/33381/it-seems-like-i-got-reincarnated-into-the-world-of-a-yandere-otome-game

He has cause and effect reversed you retard
Republics called up huge fuck armies because they existed in a time period with huge fuck armies unless you're trying to argue that the armies that the Republic of France called up during the First War was significantly huger than the Russian, German, or god forbid Chinese armies.

>throws knife on a map on random
>KOKODA!
>enemy headquarters are actually there
Kek.

OH wow, this got a manga already.

it's had a manga for awhile now, i remember complaining last year that no one was translating it

I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign that so much fucking otome trash isekai is made. I'm just scared that fujo isekai will follow. Oh jesus fuck, can you imagine faggots in isekai land getting raped by bara orcs, trap catmen and bishounen elves?

>yoda
>maiden
speedreading at its finest

Start complaining about snail-pace releases then. Go on.

>Small nation raises a smaller army than a nation ten times it's size.
Imagine my shock.
>Germany.
Which French Republic are you referring too? Because they certainly outnumbered Prussia for most of the period, and Prussia only managed to catch up after swallowing Germany and stealing the French recruitment model.

Either way I'm actually referring to Republics such as Venice and Genoa, who fielded armies and navies frequently larger than their feudal neighbours.

>author need to bs a way for MC's team to be the strongest ever without training arc
>I know! Slime suit! because only modern human would thought stuff like that!

It's funny, but the girls are all trash in personality. Literally just there to be tits and ass, but it's kind of hard to appreciate when you're just reading text.

>Another Villainess trying to avoid getting killed by yandere male

What should this one be called? Yandere Dodger? Yandere Tamer? The Yandere's Master?

dunno, i think sherry was cute.

She completely disappears though.

yeah. like written out of the story

>Aqua is my favorite konosuba
>Camilla is my favorite Kemono Michi
I'm a lost cause, am I not?

The girl being serious about the whole thing and thinking that every moves Sid does is carefully planned and 77D chess is one of the thing making the novel as funny as it is, they are necessary to the novel and it would be a lot less funny without them.

3rd wave isekai
>Female to Male Gender Bending
>Mass Slave emancipation
>Male Harems
What else?

Attached: 1548220553149.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Who's your favorite in Combatants will be dispatched?

I can't find anything on this series.

Shibainu isekai

Attached: 1535760969391.png (691x724, 732K)

There's more than 1 girl there? I guess this cutie was just too bright and outshined all the other hussies so I couldn't see them.

Attached: 1552888620100.jpg (738x819, 162K)

>F-M Genderbending
Stop, I can't become erect.

I understand that, but they're also boring as characters. Like to this point, I have no fucking clue what Alpha's personality is supposed to be, just that she's really boring. The only girl who isn't is Alexa, and she has that personality that you either love or hate. Her interactions with Sid are fun.

Ok 2/3. Aqua is one with the sword fetish there.

Would it be gay to fuck her?

>>>/sig/ to be perfectly honest
cute though

Then the 4th wave of isekai will be inanimate objects or vehicles

>isekai'd as an attack helicopter
>isekai'd as a submarine
>isekai'd as an oven
>isekai'd as a fire hydrant

Tensei Shite Yandere Kouryaku Taishou Kyara to Shujuu Kankei ni Natta Kekka

The Result of Being Reincarnated is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

The knight girl.

isn't she a cripple?

If your taste is then you've got sever case of aquafaggotry and should fast and cut to get water out of your system.

She can walk fine, she's just lazy as fuck.

shes lazy not cripple

No, but even if she was that would only make it hotter.

We had that with the 2nd wave so it would be more of a resurgence.
Yes

we already have an isekai'd as an onsen, and isekai'd as a sword

I wouldn't call Alpha boring. We don't see her much but when we do, 80% of the time it's either hilarious (first meeting with Sid and her fight against shadow for example) or intriguing (Holy ground arc, talking to other SD members about their next move.

Vampire Aqua is beautiful. MC is a fag

Attached: top cute.png (1049x860, 665K)

Roland did in his isekai.

mangadex.org/chapter/528908/4
Were making them that long really that necessary?

Alpha as a character is boring. A set piece for events. It's Shadow that's hilarious, Alpha is just there to look pretty.

rice btfo
corn, the rice of america, reigns supreme

Attached: new world crops.png (1242x515, 326K)

You already made it if you are suggesting phrases in your foreplay sessions.

Attached: 028_5c9a7b612dda2.jpg (950x1399, 777K)

He had witch to help make firearms and steam engine overnight.

rip jahy and minotaur
super robot story updated

Shadow needs other people to play specific roles in order to be as funny as he is. Would the John Smith episode have been as funny as it is without Alpha? I doubt it.
Alpha is also the one of the characters who keep expanding the lore of the story as well as moving the plot forward.

>Rice is not popular, but it actually give you experience point??!!

can you fuckers stop with this shit?
>oh she is casting an AoE spell, it's megumin amirite?
>oh shes the comedy sidekick priest, it's aqua amirite?
>oh Rance looks like Kazuma HEHE

She already gets a carrot even when she doesn't want it.

>arrogant
>causes trouble
>gets her shit kicked in and bullied
Yeah she's Aqua.

>MC gets a gun
aaaaand dropped.

Will they serve his log for the next chapter?

well?

Attached: minotaur girl.png (850x567, 471K)

Forgot
>Drinks all the time
>Freeloader
>Doesn't do anything useful

Weasel girls are far superior to any other kemomimis. Especially fucking racoons.

Attached: 1539381976739.gif (640x360, 1.53M)

Did konosuba end

You're not explaining why she's an interesting character. You're just explaining she's a plot device. She's dull as hell and lacks personality.

Special chapter of Otome Mob vol.3 is what if Leon doesn't in the story.
Anyone who already read this?

used good

Why is she sneezing at like 5 fps?

>fucking racoons
NAOFUMI-SAMA DOZO!

Attached: 1524899189835.gif (600x900, 231K)

But you can't use her. She's just stuck eternally raising your children and watch them die every few years. I wonder if she's broken inside, I mean she basically raises them as her children with no chance of survival.

Attached: 1537811359182.jpg (808x568, 123K)

How is the kingdom able survive until now if the noble, especially their young daughter or princess get attacked everytime they get on a carriage?

what is this about she looks qt

>You're not explaining why she's an interesting character
I literally just said that she was one of the characters expanding the lore of the story and moving the plot forward. She also some sort of special connection with the hero Olivie (more than just being her descendant). I also just mentionned her role in making the story funnier. You are the one not explaining your opinion.

Title is in the OP user

>that crappy dog doodle

Attached: image.png (1060x875, 649K)

where did they get plate armor and swords from if they didn't have coal mines

Wait, damn what happened?

i'm glad that even the japs pick fun at japanese onsens existing in notEurope for the sole purpose of that meme chapter

Still around

Attached: pensive jahy.png (354x496, 114K)

go get isekai'd already

Read The Wandering Inn.

i dare you to post the lists

Attached: 1422828820614.jpg (460x455, 32K)

This is truly a blessed thread.
Everyone is here.

the robutt, i have a thing for smug lolibros

no hajin today?

where the raws at?

i already did when the thread started

Its such a shame that RTW went to shit after 100-200 chapters.

And I'm asking why that actually makes her interesting? There are tons of characters that do what she does. The sasuga Shadow sama is the whole organization. It's not something that makes her stand out. The other stuff you mentioned, all plot relevant, but does it actually make her an interesting character? Or is she still just a dullard of a character with no real personality traits. What you're pointing out doesn't make her an interesting character, just makes her a plot device or exposition device.

To make a counter example, we have Shadow who is fleshed out. Greedy as fuck, autistic as fuck, focused as hell, and always has his own priorities. Selfish as hell, just goes with whatever is most fun. There's a lot of shit that goes into his details. He has his desires, to be the hidden power and a mob during the day, fantasizing and plotting on how he can achieve such a goal. There's a lot to him as a character.

What if guts was reincarnated as cute maido?

Attached: 1529793203012.jpg (693x331, 68K)

What would Griffin be?

Since it's a female protagonist griffin would be reborn as the main love interest, the whole thing would be an otome isekai.

no chapters on saturday or monday unless the author writes more than 5 chapters a week which isn't typical

thank god i had a 1 day ban yesterday, i really had no idea what picture to make

Attached: typical brainstorming session.png (329x636, 89K)

Anyone else reading I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I’m going to keep the Last Boss? I want to know if the heroine is going to yet again turn out to be secretly evil

All of them will submit to dragon dick

but her ears

I thought about it and Griffon would be a himecut bitch who reverse rapes male Casca into retardation while female Guts is held down and forced to watch

Attached: 1545959346057.png (386x472, 178K)

Giganigga is fucking great

I mean casca looked really manly early into berserk, so would genderbend casca look really girly while she gets raped?

Based and lolipilled

Pretty sure that's just shit art at work

It never did.

I bet her rape bomb isn't real.

Attached: fist pump.jpg (441x403, 101K)

wood charcoal

There already is isekai Griffith. Quite literally about to sacrifice her friends to a God for a country of peace.

Attached: 1539178569522.jpg (1688x4164, 3.02M)

Who is that battle maid?

Attached: x23.jpg (870x1236, 792K)

A little victory pose after another genocide eh?

She is one of the characters moving the plot forward and has a mystery going on around her
The plot and the mystery is interesting
Therefore she is interesting.
Also I don't know why you think that a plot device can't be interesting, the ring in LotR is a plot device as well but that doesn't stop it from being intriguing.
I also want to add that she isn't like the rest of SD. While the organization sees him as some kind of deity, she sees him more as a close friend and it shows in her interactions with him. She is probably the only one who could attack Sid after learning he was John Smith. This kind of dynamic is unique within the novel and is pretty nice to see.

Also, regarding your counter-example, I fail to see the point, sure you have shown that Sid is interesting but I don't understand how that makes other characters uninteresting. Unless you are saying that anything short of Sid character is boring but I disagree if that's the case. You don't need to be as interesting to be interesting.

She appears in Tonikaku Cawaii. It's not isekai.

nah, the spiders weren't even wiped out unlike the Goblins

Attached: fran gobbies.jpg (588x595, 153K)

This thing got a name? saucenao throws up squat?

Attached: 265175412.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Saucenau is for porn retard, do google.

In the WN, at least, he gets a gun and learns how to make magic bullets.

>saucenao throws up squat
This guy is lying don't you dare answer him. Check it out yourself if you don't believe me I repeat do not give this guy source! Do not!

>learns
Author learns how to plothole himself into bullshit

Indeed
Yeah because he's trying to blend in with the girls. They'd be some hunter band of Artemis or something.
Huh, I still haven't finished S3 of overlord. I'll read up when I stop getting distracted by everything.

Attached: muteba_eyes.png (764x715, 321K)

ChuuniBoy and his ChuuniHarem

The plot is interesting. The character isn't. A story can have a good plot, but a completely dull heroine or mc. Utterly separate details. An artifact could do everything with the plot. Doesn't make it an interesting character.

The point with the counter example is the details as a person. Alpha as a person, is undetailed. What makes Sid so interesting is that he's very detailed. There's tons of stuff as readers we see about him. About Alpha, we see jackshit of that sort of stuff. She ends up being a blank, just another name that goes Sasuga Shadow sama. As a character, she doesn't spark interest sides being detailed as a big boobed blonde elf. That's really the only interesting thing about her, if you can even say that.

He's finally a Demon Lord and so far it looks like it might be building a town from the ground up. At least he has a more reasonable stance on slavery unlike the standard isekai protag

Attached: shovel lord.jpg (1801x2560, 679K)

Slavery is a good thing if you can buy cute girls.

Attached: 1526209969205.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

>more reasonable stance on slavery
So buy all the slaves?

saucenao literally throws up nothing
it usially works for most manga.
google actually worked for once

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-03-27/nearly-200000-fans-vote-in-animejapan-most-wanted-anime-adaptation-poll/.145085

Not bad catcatbros.

Don't think anyone has since it just came out. And you'd have to buy the book. Also, that one new character got an illustration, the one that wasn't in the WN.

Attached: 55564288_2300145180226599_1033727413294465024_n.jpg (675x960, 105K)

Is mangadex fucked for anyone else or is it just me

>most is fujo and otomeshit
Gay.

Drills are overrated. Fight me Reika/Albertfag.

he didn't buy any slaves he was gifted the former Demon King's slaves but said fuck it I don't believe in slavery. You can stay if you want to or you can flee if you want to and I won't chase you but if you stay you'll be fed, watered and put to work and if you do great I'll reward you.

Attached: future demon king.jpg (211x300, 31K)

DRILLS

it's been shit for a while. I'm migrating to mangakakalot

Yeah but were they cute or not? If they were burly men I'd tell them aswell that I don't need their services.

>Demon King slaves are probably going to be slaughtered immediately by victims of their master onslaught even if they run away
That's golden.

I'm not migrating I'm just asking if it's like that for anyone else

It's fine for me, I have an account.

>Albert
She defeated her steel drills and got rid of them though.

Attached: 321604000287.jpg (705x1000, 558K)

it's men, women and children plus he's already got 2 wives and a kid with both of them so I don't think he'll be cheating on them with a slave especially given a casual punch from one of them makes him level up his toughness after surviving it

>the bomb is the son of an evil god inside a pregnant woman
klein went from killing magical trannies to abortion

anyone still read chuunimaou Diablo?

Also true love.

Attached: 55865310_2300145090226608_8167327445209317376_n.jpg (675x960, 91K)

I appreciate the edits you make but I just want to tell you that you should step up your filename game.

Attached: the bear and the bull(ied).png (609x864, 502K)

We still don't have persona/jojo isekai clone right?
>MC has the strongest persona/stand/guardian spirit

what heresy is this?

Not the guy arguing with you, but I think we need to see more of Alpha to understand her personality. From the bits and pieces I've seen, Alpha is the type that can actually question Shadow. She's super loyal, sure, but she does say "Do you even understand the position you're in?" And stuff like that. Sorta hope if we get an Alpha-centric arc, that we see more of that between Sid and her.

Based. Bisexual harems need to be more of a thing.
Just to be clear it's Livia's harem.

Word, but for male mcs.

>I'm just scared that fujo isekai will follow
this nigga thinks it hasn't already happened

I read all the chapters on championscans already, it's weird how slow they upload them on mangadex.

I haven't seen any yet, so at least they are not as popular as otome ones. You know we will get gay fucking isekai mangas and I'll absolutely hate it.

>Sid so interesting is that he's very detailed.
No, what makes Sid interesting is how he finds new ways to make a mockery out of everyone taking themselves seriously, you can greatly detail a character and still fail to make him interesting. Just like you can leave a character undetailled and make him/her interesting. A lot of the time authors deliberately leave their readers in the dark concerning some aspects of their characters because people want to know what they don't know. Alpha is interesting because of the mystery surrounding her and Olivie, the readers want to know why she has the exact same face and why she is so much more powerful than the rest of Shadow garden. Alpha is interesting because she sees Sid as a friend and treat him as such while knowing that he is shadow.
Also the artifact isn't an interesting character because it isn't a character, this doesn't disprove that a plot device can't be interesting.

>She ends up being a blank, just another name that goes Sasuga Shadow sama.
I literally just explained how she was different in my previous post. If you still find her blank then it's a matter of personal preferences regarding whaat is interesting or not.

Bro you are so innocent. Chink isekai is especially full of it. There's a lot of jap one too.

There's a fuckload of buttfucking mpreg shit on NU, I just have it filtered so it doesn't show on the main page.

I'm staying clear of chink shit, there is just something about their morals and way they write shit that I can't stomach. Actually it's surprising since I managed to read through iron ladies and that's the most chinese shit I've ever seen.

>Here we see the Heroine in her natural habitat, asserting her dominance over her natural competitor the Villainess.
>It appears that the Heroine has managed to convince the Villainess and her mate for a 3P.

Attached: 55939361_2300145270226590_456466113446805504_n.jpg (960x682, 120K)

Homebrew writer, how and why childhood friend fall in love with MC?

Read Reverend Insanity

MC saved her from a dog.

>an edgefest so edgy it loops around and becomes sensible again
I can't lie, I liked it

Shedy is love, Shedy is life, we need more murderbunny MCs.

>860 chapters
Thanks, I'll be dead before I reach the half way mark.

Attached: 1544578720579.jpg (787x532, 93K)

Honestly, when literally everyone in the whole world is a unrepentant jackass willing to sell their mother for power you start giving a lot less shit when anything bad happens to anyone, and Fang Yuan is just enough of a glorious cheeky shit that reading about him doing stuff is fun.

>isekai'd as a isekai truck

That's chink chapters user. They're 3-5 minutes each.

elf truck is a thing

Already exist

Unless you're reading something like Kingdom's Bloodline where the chapters are relatively long, think Death Mage size.

In RTW chapters are literally 5 minutes at it's longest.

Can't say I disagree. Though I recognise the reason why I didn't enjoy their writing is because I'm an uncultured barbarian that didn't know their famous idiom/tropes.

Still, the callous cruelty and psychopathic tendency turn me off badly. I read this chinese otome shit the other day:
>got isekai'd into some concubine
>male lead and his mother is cruel as fuck, killing their servant without any remorse for some insignificant reason. You get scared as fuck by them.
>due to some shit you managed to make the ML fall in love with you.
>instead of tempering your man's cruel tendency, you do the same exact shit as him.

勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ

Attached: Minna NTR.jpg (1613x2300, 693K)

Good people don't survive in chink shit, being nice just makes you a target for exploitation.

>MTL Lord of the Mysteries up to the current raws
>Pick up where I left off on the official translation
>Can't fucking read it because of how badly it butchers all the terms
I'm not even mad. That's impressive.

I wonder how the actual medieval person dressed like.

Why does nobody look happy?

Attached: 11_copy.jpg (950x1364, 368K)

Why gambeson

Maybe it has something to do with the filename.

>Minna NTR

>fallen asleep

That's wrong.

Attached: That's Depressing.jpg (658x301, 41K)

The translation for the title (found it on amazon.jp)
Everyone is being NTR-ed by the Hero, but let's fight without giving up. Surely I will win in the end.

What is this about?

Man, isekai is really like a trash bin. They throw anything in there. That toilet isekai someone posted yesterday is the scat one. We have like a billion chink guro isekais aswell. What are we missing?

>NTR Everyone

???????

Attached: 83453457365473.jpg (709x285, 26K)

>we
>what's missing
Normalfag filter.

Isekai shounen where MC start with humble beginning and rose to save the world with the help of his allies.

>I KNOW, WHEN I GET ISEKAID I WILL USE MY /EVERYDAY/ KNOWLEDGE TO BECOME WEALTHY

That’s totally how it would go guys

And all of that is because Sid is the way he is. The world feeds his delusion, but even without the delusion he's fun as a person going by his "mob" interactions. The point is that you're trying to conflate mystery and plot to interesting character. Alpha isn't interesting just because the plot or mystery is.

>Everyone is being NTR-ed by the Hero

How does that work? His harem did not agree to be his harem and they wanted monogamy or something?

Start reading now and you might be able to.

Attached: 1548932936717.jpg (839x629, 120K)

>Fresh air
>Cool looking fantasy views
>I can get money from mayo and curry

Haha, time for elf.

Attached: 1522915549581.jpg (950x1364, 324K)

i remember now. I read this web novel last year and it never being updated again until now. Looks like the complete version is in this LN now and it's being released 2 days ago. Short story is about brain washing and mind control of all of MC heroine by the hero and Yes the hero is from another world being summoned to fight the demon king cliche.

You're perhaps saying the MTL version is better than the official translations?

I'm reading Kumoko, dropped Slime, Re:Monster and Dragon Egg. What other popular isekai'd as a monster stories are there

Attached: spider deadly sins.jpg (1235x563, 379K)

i need to level up towards Isekai Sommelier class

ELLC

Attached: 1523186618480.jpg (2190x1872, 609K)

Is dragon egg the one where he is reborn as a dragon and some girl saves him before he's killed by a group of adventurers? I think he later fought another tiny female dragon that was so smart he thought she was reincarnated aswell.

Apparently it have 4 route and each route have different ending. From the synopsis looks like we will be the one that decide our mc's fate?

they're friends now
TL is ded

>Alpha isn't interesting just because the plot or mystery is
Yes she is, you can't take the mystery without Alpha. The mystery is a core part of Alpha's character. People want to see more of her because they want to learn more about her (mystery included) and that makes her an interesting character.

When I started it it fucking died once, then a few months later it got a few updates and died again. I fucking hate this shit.

reading it mostly for the Golem

Attached: Fizzy_Steel_Golem.png (1375x1800, 1.72M)

This isn't really good, but at least its pretty short and the main story is finished already.

Attached: Dragon-san-Wants-a-Friend.jpg (600x853, 168K)

that a trap

The sentences flow slightly worse and you get the typical MTL problem of character names inconsistently getting like 3 or 4 similar translations.
If you can stomach that, I would definitely recommend the MTL over the official translation.

skiping any and all chapters the moment the golem is mentioned

FeMC, this an otome thread afterall.

why

I want a revenge isekai where the MC arrives in a world, gets a gf and because he's so socially awkward she actually turns into a dyke and runs away with another girl before the MCs cheat power manifests.

Nope, this is regular isekai thread now

Attached: 1553453108392.png (1290x1821, 651K)

Revenge on who? Himself? Keeping a grudge on cheating carpet-muncher wife is hilariously miserable thing.

She's gave birth to a son, so no.

Yeah, and? Who said the MC has to be a good person. Being petty is what will give it a spin to make it edgier.

Attached: 1551925051552.jpg (650x582, 129K)

That wouldn't be edgy, that would be pathetic.

Why not read both? That's what's I usually do.

That's what I usually do too.

>Party about to get fucked by a dragon sentry
>This happen
>MC suddenly asspull a victory

Attached: 012___1553970280.jpg (950x1364, 803K)

Which one was the girl trying to record her fiance with the heroine and meets the prince sleeping nearby?

POWER OF A KISS

Attached: 1546435468492.png (334x203, 47K)

That's what a proper protag does.

Victories smell better when they are pulled straight out of the ass.

Sometimes pathetic and petty are fun traits. Has to be a consistent pettiness though, as well as the scale of pettiness. Is it a tit for tat kind? Or is it overblown? Or maybe even just a pathetic amount.

>post homebrew to RR
>a month later almost 40 follows, but not a single proper review, or piece of feedback
Do people expect to be paid for that there? Not even my fanfics from a decade ago were that bad review wise

That's dumb and you know it.
They were slaves not soldiers.

Attached: 1530264336097.jpg (894x894, 368K)

maybe it's really that bad?

because that golem is annoying

I've just backlogged everything you faggots mentioned here and am sitting on follows for now. You don't want review from someone who didn't read it and RR doesn't allow it anyway.

Attached: 1539041454888.png (436x284, 8K)

The Jew.

well different strokes for different folks. I find the spider girl rather annoying

I don't know man, if it was that bad why would it grow to 2k views and those follows?

He can't get over how she discarded humanity obviously. Fucking pathetic meatbag.

>2k
You have eyes but couldn't see mount Tai.

Did you try courting death?

Maybe it's actually so fucking terrible they read it to have a quick laugh?

i find her cute, while anything the golems gets involved with ends up exploding or ends in a colossal fuck up

They wouldn't tell me.

>everything

Eh I'm fine for now. Not like I'm out of nip shit to read.

Attached: 1543436958864.png (525x525, 372K)

During Christmas eight years ago the girl was taking a tour around a meat factory when she slipped on a stray sirloin and fallen off the walkway, right into the jaws of the industrial meat grinder. Without hesitating a moment, MC-kun, who was also on the tour, instantly leapt after her and grabbed her hand, saving her from being minced to pieces.

the only solo project she did was the Crusade in her side story and whilst there was a simpler solution to the problem that she overlooked there were more benefits to the world from the approach she went for. She's the only one who Boxxy will listen to as a dissenting opinion and if it wasn't for her he'd probably still be addicted to Dryad Nectar

>inb4 she actually fell in and it's just a ghost of her following around
>people around MC think he's fucked up but play along with it out of pity

Attached: 1528006910089.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

someone at least post a full image so I can track this down

Gay Furry Luchador

Hilariously he'd probably still got his hands on [panacea].
Exterminatus should have Boxxy get stuck on Dragon Festival and get isekaied to other world dragon realm connects to.
That's a good way out of writers block.

Read The Wandering Inn.

She's not Aqua, she's Claire.

ROLL
TO
PIN

Attached: 1524227996110.jpg (909x835, 174K)

Same author as Konosuba. The post's text was a giveaway.
I forget the title and I can't be assed to look it up. Something about a pet shop.

he might get his hands on it but he wouldn't accept that he needs it and might have caused other incidents like destroying the Flamespitter artificer institute before he sobered up

Rank Up would cure him anyway and he didn't need facade for much longer. I doubt he would be affected by it now.

Why the hell is that nigger jumping from one series to another constantly?

considering he leapt on those tits with a quickness I'd he'd get re-addicted pretty quick

Attached: pretty.jpg (844x239, 95K)

I seriously doubt that.

Attached: 1531000085899.jpg (1652x929, 170K)

I wish more isekai would show the difference between modern technology and isekai stuff like GATE. I really enjoyed seeing plebs being fucked up by guns.

>I really enjoyed seeing plebs being fucked up by guns.
AND SKELETONS

Attached: 1541528448108.jpg (1008x691, 261K)

Attached: lvl 99 Necromancer.jpg (1116x1600, 630K)

That shit hasn't been updated in a while, has it? Or did I just drop it and never saw it again?

He's popular and there's money to be had.
Plus, working on two series is no where near twice as much work as working on one. Coming up with ideas isn't a very directed process so, if you're doing it efficiently, you're recording or adjusting ideas for lots of potential projects.

Jew Loli

>female protagonist

Attached: 1540882692352.gif (412x412, 394K)

>shooting 9mm beretta at a dragon
>FUNA
It's shit after 20-ish chapter, just as all other FUNA works.

you say that as if it were a bad thing

Monkey

Google and yandex fail me, help out user.

>my stats are 10 times higher than yours!
>ha, I was hiding my power level so my stats are 5 times yours!
>little do you know, I was also hiding my power level so I'm actually still twice as powerful as you!

What the fuck is this shit? It reads like 2 elementary school children trying to come up with a fight scene, but neither of them wants their OC to lose.

Attached: x6.png (1128x1619, 418K)

You read FUNA for insanity of characters not accurate portraying of politics or warfare.

>demonic DELETE THIS

Nevermind.

Attached: x9.png (1128x1619, 683K)

What is the name of Violette's otome? Ive forgotten atm.

>every FUNA work loses direction and just wings it in a bad way after 20 or so chapters
The one who insane is the author and it's an unpleasant kind of insanity.

I add it to the cursed list

Attached: jahy remember.jpg (538x473, 33K)

I bet you're going to cry about war crimes again you flaming hippy.

novelupdates.com/series/i-swear-i-wont-bother-you-again/

Attached: ガロン・アロマ改.jpg (4093x2894, 758K)

Why are isekai authors incapable of changing certain tropes?
It always MUST be an otome villainess from a video game about to get the bad end. It's like they're physically incapable of making even the slightest variation to this premise. It can't be THAT hard to make just one thing different.

could you believe this got its ln licensed, a manga, and an anime adaptation?

Yes, I actually first heard of it when people were complaining about the anime.

Could you not take anons word for it at least?
No, I thoroughly enjoyed both actual crimes and the silly TL pages.
Scorched earth actually made a lot of sense in that scenario, especially considering how any deterring effects are completely temporal.

It's just the plot feels like this
youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
Like author literally has a bingo and rolls the dice every 5 pages.

Attached: 1545821998549.png (1480x2000, 1.34M)

Is it wrong that the only relationship I care about in the story is the one between Violette and her step sister? The two royal faggots both annoy the shit out of me and I want them to be as far as possible from the woman because they're both unhealthy for her, even the goddamned playboy not!arab would be a better love interest for her because at least he doesn't suffer from ten different neuroses.

Bookworm

They don't want to and neither does their audience.

Attached: 81RDPzTO9oL.jpg (2078x1099, 281K)

HUG THE MAGIC TREES DIMWIT

Attached: 1546420414925.jpg (1194x896, 361K)

The 2 things I look foward to the most in an isekai are the adventurers guild when the MC reveals his power level by touching stupid crystals and the first slave he buys. I love slavery, owning cute girls is probably the best thing humanity has ever come up with.

Attached: 1533189921891.jpg (960x544, 77K)

There are many variations, the villainess can also be from anime or manga, and can remember her memories in childhood, at the game start, just before her bad end or after.
And why is it always villainess? I guess people simply love that trope.

Not to mention it's an ethical obligation of every moral modern person to save as many isekai slave damsels from horrors of being owned by cruel masters, as physically possible! By purchasing them, obviously.

Attached: 1532924545761.jpg (1676x943, 832K)

I wish I can strangle you right now

Kinda based.

Bookworm isn't otome though, it's just a feMC isekai.

I DON'T WANT TO

Attached: 1463709221166.png (256x278, 84K)

>Why are isekai authors incapable of changing certain tropes?
>isekai authors
user didn't say otome.

But why?

Attached: 1537832794374.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

based

Attached: 1543621529234.jpg (1600x900, 495K)

There's plenty where the MC is the heroine, one of the capture targets, or just some random bystander that accidentally gets thrust into the story.
Having her be the villainess is just a favorite, due to it establishing the MC's goal early on.

But why bring it up? It's got absolutely nothing to do with villainesses or otome. You might have as well brought up shit like slave harem.

I'm new to isekai shit. What does "capture target" and "flags" mean?

I looked and the last update was in february. Guess that was a bit too hasty...

>complain about isekai always been otome villainess
>can't bring up isekais that are not otome villainess

That's not isekai shit those are otomege / galge terms
Capture target = route hero(ine)
Flag = programming flags i.e. choices, events, or conditions to fulfil to unlock further development or alternate paths

Those are VN terms that mean love interest and event flag respectively.

FOR NORMALIZING BARBARISM YOU PHILISTINE!

you are anons slave

user, I want to live in a world where I beat slimes with a stick. I don't need your modern day bullshit to shackle me down when I can just shag a slave.

Attached: 1545754207316.png (1032x774, 936K)

I only like villainesses when they are lolis.

Terms used during the school sport festival arc, each noble represents their house and have to compete to capture the flags of each others house.

Attached: flag.jpg (480x360, 40K)

What if they start as lolis and grow up?

Drop it the second they become a hag. Maybe skip to the end just to see what happens to them.

And what if they turn into lolibabas?

t rosa parks

Continue reading as if nothing changed.

Attached: cylcia.jpg (975x1400, 820K)

Just caught up with Liz the Self Improving, liked it because she was just a normal character and not reincarnated or with any memories of future events.
Is there any other girl in that list like Lily?

While I'm at it, there's no novel translation for Elizabeth the nun right?

Attached: D0kIvpqUwAAMp_a.jpg (884x1200, 278K)

>tfw you'll never turn into a hot demon chick that can genderbend people by frenching them

Attached: isekai.png (2518x1024, 469K)

It's a long stretch but at least it's picture related in a period of anarchy, so you can forgive much.
In OP's case apparently Japan isn't familiar with the concepts of vassalage and seriously believe a noble could one day wake up and decide to change the entire social system on a whim.

Attached: effinmagichowdoesitwork.jpg (720x479, 93K)

Why are males in these series so rapey and possessive?

Attached: Lufasu.jpg (869x1229, 297K)

I feel like the reincarnated prince was a girl in his past life. He just oozes that feeling whenever he talks about his past life. Might just be me though.

I want to live in a world where i can beat my stick with a slime

Attached: slime jelly.png (907x818, 539K)

Uh, no friendo. Actually it's squirrel girls.

Attached: 1544095068142.jpg (1280x1812, 460K)

>just a normal character and not reincarnated or with any memories of future events
Camilla, Claire, Lilia, Rachel.
>While I'm at it, there's no novel translation for Elizabeth the nun right?
There's a teaser, but that's it.

I fucking hate his loli slave so much. Girls want his dick, he wants to get his dick wet but she's constantly there to cockblock him.

It's shoujoshit, of course the males are going to be rapey and possessive, women like them.

Attached: angry megane.jpg (1400x1964, 391K)

Target audience is female
A character that can't shut up? yep female
Thank you, I'll try them

Attached: yaoi+hands.jpg (623x426, 48K)

Muh man. Slime girls side-kick/love interest need to be more common. In fact there are barely any proper monmusume companions in isekai. Why the fuck is that? Considering MC are self-inserts - I'd want to stick my dick in all kinds of crazy shit with impunity. Not just slightly furry demi-humans.

Attached: 1541983386911.jpg (1269x1800, 622K)

We're talking about the author who wrote novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/ , of course the prince would be rapey.

Why don't otome MC just tell their parent about what will happen?

Attached: 1550434404938.gif (500x268, 499K)

i just want an otome mc to break the engagement herself

LNs with male protagonists are the lowest genre of fiction.

[citation needed]

>Oh silly MC, you probably bad dream?

But mc can create mayo and meringue without any prior knowledge!

So is Camilla going to see sense that everything she thought she loved about Julian is really reflected in Alois or will we drag it out another 10 chapters

Attached: camilla alois.png (600x899, 148K)

when the author does decide they'll tell, it's usually to the main love as a sign of trust

or bertia just being dumb and blurting out japanese game knowledge stuff all the time and everyone just thinking she's a bit weird in the head

Attached: used to it.png (768x381, 414K)

MC was a genius since he was born, s/he was already reading magic books at 3 yo. The character is making use of the knowledge from these books.
Or MC got the blessings of the food goddess.
But plot/rational thought goddess doesn't exist in that world.

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_g3o56e.rar.gif (495x259, 1.1M)

Is this legit shilling?

The first guy isn't me. Weird.

Any otome where MC is not some MUH PRINCE kind of girl?
Or in that vein, any isekai where MC is not Subaru?

Kinda awkward to tell a couple of parents that you just took over their child and she'll never come back, reincarnation or not.

Attached: 1539055862735.png (2129x1500, 3.44M)

There's RTW where male MC is literal prince.

There's a kinda interesting situation in Isekai Tensei Soudouki where the original guy, japan isekai guy and samurai isekai old man share the same body.

all the gold is finally hers

Attached: time to jew out.png (998x2707, 1.84M)

>Gets France embroiled in a continental war when the army is completely unprepared.
>Blames the initial failures on an imaginary fifth column instead of taking responsibility for their stupidity.
>Obstructs attempts put the Republic on a proper war footing.
>Incites cities across the country to rebel against the central government.
>Openly discuss the Federalist rebels marching on Paris to purge the capital of radicals.
>Federalist city of Toulon joins the royalists in exchange for British assistance.

The Girondins may not have been closet royalists, but they certainly dug their own graves. Also, it was the Montagnards and the Committee of Public Safety that organized the levee en masse and implemented the necessary reforms to turn the war around.

Oh God I just realized what that image is.
Based.

Attached: X2.png (2669x3732, 1.04M)

literal and figurative gold are all hers

Attached: struck gold.png (1057x1111, 2.51M)

Attached: X3.png (2669x3732, 1.02M)

Literally 0 results everywhere, help user out.

Mangadex 5h ago

The Montagnards rejected the principles that justified their own movement by slaughtering a democratically elected government in favor of their own tyranny.

I haven't read it myself, so I don't even know what it's about, but here.

mangadex.org/title/32485/goshujin-sama-to-h-na-koto-shitai-dorei-no-manga

Attached: 1528141173472.jpg (917x562, 98K)

>buys a slave for sex
>has sex with slave
why the fuck is this one of the VERY few manga where this actually happens?

Jesus thread blew up
did the shitposting one die?

Unfortunately.

>buys a slave for sex
>when he has perfectly available lolis lusting for his cock
The one time this happens to a MC is the time he acts like a complete retard

Why are newfag posters incapable of changing certain complaints?
It always MUST be about game mechanics and its kings, its's like they are physically incapable of making even the slightest variation to the whining, it can't be that hard to make just one post different.

your are more than new.

Some of them do that and its probably the dumbest shit to do in an isekai story

Hard to be a prince girl when you're a lesbian.
Not that it stopped a prince from trying.

Attached: I-Favor-the-Villainess.jpg (600x849, 224K)

Who's the cutest dumbass?

This one.

Attached: 1537840440446.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Bookworm

Extra chapters when? I want Claire and Rei daily lives.

Next time I doubt about dropping a series I will think about this and remember how I didn't drop it when I should have and how I regret staying till the end.

Attached: fran curry.jpg (633x728, 148K)

It got too preachy after a point, everyone being a surprise homo was "what the fuck tier" too.

Attached: 70778002_p2.jpg (1500x1396, 837K)

Sword dad would've been so much better if he wasn't dad of some shitty stray and instead some cute, busty onee-chan would wield him.

So... Amanda?
But really, it got shitty the moment she got the cheat evolution.
It felt cheap

Attached: titty cat.jpg (1092x1920, 1.01M)

she'd be a long way from Evolution if she had to beat a 100 evil beings by herself. It's pointless for Master too have cheats if he doesn't use them

time for this thread to die

Attached: a female knight like a woman.jpg (1000x1416, 529K)

That wouldn't solve her personality.

what's wrong with her personality? She doesn't act cute or care about girly things but given her upbringing I can't see why she would

>pick up half-dragon slave because yuuri
>immediately drop it because I'm not into shota
at least apotheosis reads at lot like AK, as silly and far fetched as it is
what does Yea Forums think of bunny girls (demons)?

Thousand, not hundred. Though if they had actually killed the lich in the undead dungeon and taken an A rank magic stone from him they might have been able to take out the asshole A rank evil guy in the cooking arc, because that might have resulting in him unlocking a really good function for use against evil beings. Then she would have evolved before even getting to the dungeon.

She seems mentally handicapped.

more like traumatised. She was a slave after all and has been subject to the bigotry against Black Cats not to mention losing her parents

Attached: my parents are deaaaad.jpg (237x246, 29K)

Shedy brutally slaughtering her way through the countryside is hype, every human being a hilariously over the top racist is kinda silly though. As for Eir's fuckboy husbando he grows up.

Wait, is this the same loli that was there at the start of this series?

Surprised we made it to autosage on a weekend.

It's just Shishou's imagination of what she could grow into.

Good to hear, I was on the cusp of dropping it. If I wanted a sword-wielding demi-human loli turn into a hag, I'd watch Shit Hero instead.

she's got big tit genes

Attached: where she's heading.jpg (452x340, 75K)

Boob sizes are not genetic

Ded TL

only the manga can see us through

Let's hope the series ends before that happens.

WN TL died? What happened?

Faggot probably quit because
>muh adaptations
>stealing from author - bad

Attached: 1523056226857.png (541x54, 4K)

LN got licensed and the guy translating the WN is a bitch.