3x3

reply to others, what you think their taste is.

Attached: Untitled.png (999x999, 1001K)

Potatoes.

I think you've yet to see at least 9 fucking anime.

Attached: 1484678363126.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

>i've seen 60 anime releases

these are the only ones which I've connected to

Your Name = shit

0/4

>these are the only ones which I've connected to
They aren't even good ones. And the only way you can have less than 9 favourites of anything is that you know less than 9 things in that category.

60 sounds very generous. Try 30.

Try 6.

>good
Death note, FMA, SG, deaf, your name
>meh
erased because the cuckshit end
good tase overall

>the only way you can have less than 9 favourites of anything is that you know less than 9 things in that category
don't you get what I'm trying to say? I have watched 126 shows. There are only 6 which I have enjoyed tremendously. Are you saying that all 126 of them should be my favourites just because?

3/7:
>XXX
the best kind of anime

thank you, first person to actually do what i wanted in this thread

Its not just that they are 6 but everyone of them is a popular title and something tells me you started watching in 2016.

Just liking 6 and liking popular anime is not bad on its own but combined...

126 is nothing newfriend

heyhey i did start watching anime seriously in 2016

>just liking 6

well it is certainly a problem if you are posting in a type of thread which factors equal nine

well 90% have been shit, am starting to lose faith in anime. thats why i want to know what my taste is

>Are you saying that all 126 of them should be my favourites just because?
No, I'm saying that your top 9 of those 126 should be in your top 9.

It's pretty simple: Let's assume I've read exactly 20 books in my whle lifetime; I'm now qualified to rank those 20 books and give you a top-20-list (or a top-10 or top-3). I can, however, not fill a top-25-list.
It's literally impossible to both know more than 9 anime and not being able to tell which 9 you liked best. And that's what 3x3 are about. Not which ones you "enjoyed tremendously".

lol k then the remaining three would be OPM, spirited away and wolf children

>thats why i want to know what my taste is
Why do you need other people to tell you what your taste is? Shouldn't you know that best?
And, to be honest, your taste seems extremely mainstream/teen. I'm not even sure you're old enough to post here.
Another thing: If you want suggestions, this is the wrong board. Go to .

>Shouldn't you know that best?
i genuinely don't know
>I'm not even sure you're old enough to post here
i'm 15, is there an age for Yea Forums?

>i'm 15, is there an age for Yea Forums?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Have a nice holiday!

Then watch Ashita no Joe

yeah it just started yesterday. i'm trying to find anime to pass the time, but all the season anime are shit

Well when half is from generally recommended and agreed 'good' anime and the other are from shows that by now you would know of only if you were actively watching in 2016 its checks out.

expand your horizons I hope you either stop watching seasonal anime or switch to a better medium by the time you are banned

Attached: fTb36e0.jpg (2600x3860, 2.81M)

>i'm 15, is there an age for Yea Forums?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

read the manga, its boring. does the animation or music make the experience better?

Why is it boring?

Let's be real by now we are full of animemes immigrants

You need to be at least 18 yo to post here, I don't know if the rules changed when it became 4channel since we don't have NSFW board anymore but I don't think so
you're probably going to get banned 30 days.

cus i'm 15 and bad at analysing stuff, i'm not quite sure, but the story and the character's are just not interesting to me

what the fuck is a animemes?

>cus i'm 15 and bad at analysing stuff

Attached: 1547927430677.jpg (390x540, 48K)

reddit s4s for anime

lol seriously? i think young people like me should be subject to more adult things

>cus i'm 15
as i'm getting older i'm getting better at explaining why i like stuff. that's why i said 'cus i'm 15'
>bad at analysing stuff
i thought maybe analysis would allow me to understand why i like stuff

On the off chance that you're legitimately underaged, just don't post if you can't hide that fact. Lurk for 2 years and become elitist enough to protect the integrity of the board and what little culture we have left intact.

Last row tops the rest op.

arguably they should, but you can get that by just lurking. Unless you are over the curve you can't camouflage that fact and it's fucking obvious when you make a thread

Hey! That's an insult to [s4s]

Attached: poppu trying to stay awake.jpg (640x480, 56K)

see me in 2 years

>obvious
was it my anime taste?

>was it my anime taste?
Your taste was a vague indication. You spelling out how old you are for everyone to see is what ultimately gave it away.

no no other than that

Enjoy your vacation.

Attached: 1451675313232.jpg (261x189, 8K)

That and your youth: without some time analyzing the social norms of the board new users, specially young people who expect to interact here like they do in their peers or other social media get spotted easily. By lurking some can camouflage their age by blending in with the board culture. In respect to the taste you'll quickly gain a sense of what is the consensus about most shows. If aware of that consensus and addressing it you could have gone under the radar (while also liking 9 fucking pieces)

>In respect to the taste you'll quickly gain a sense of what is the consensus about most shows.
Or you could just watch more anime and form your own taste. Don't turn this naive kid down the path of DEEPfaggotry.

DEEPfaggotry, you say?

Attached: 1551475897568.jpg (1000x1000, 777K)

OP just go on MAL sort by rating and work your way down from the top. Once you have cleared out the top 100 you should have some idea of your tastes. After that keep going down the list skipping the stuff that has no appeal to you (sports for me) but don't be completely closed off to trying new shit as well because I have found some genres I love now that I thought I hated until I tried them.

After your ban come back here and lurk your ass off and try random shit that looks interesting that gets mentioned here. I felt lost like you around the same number of shows but I just kept going and somewhere around 200-250 shows it just kind of clicked for me and I stopped needing recommendations and I just accepted my tastes and was able to find what I wanted to watch on my own, best of luck.

I told him how to blend in that's not exclusive from having your own tastes. By example the concept of DEEPfaggotry also is part of the consensus

>pretentious
Are you really this dumb? Literally everything on this list is straightforward.