TWELVE YEARS AGO, A NINE TAILED FOX SUDDENLY APPEARED

TWELVE YEARS AGO, A NINE TAILED FOX SUDDENLY APPEARED

Attached: F46FE4BE-7B7A-4453-A164-4CE926D8924C.png (399x281, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_hoYPPeGc
youtube.com/watch?v=a5ki88Zjuw0
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
youtube.com/watch?v=vxvP9zSOL7s
youtube.com/watch?v=9epXGrUHkAc
youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0
youtu.be/w36SNGj3MSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

~I wanna know are you also excited?~

Attached: 1553871565762.jpg (439x867, 46K)

ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ

BUT A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE IT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>KANA?!

Daily reminder that Naruto post Chunin exams arc is a gradual downhill slide into mediocrity and eventually bland utter garbage.

Attached: 1523402196061.png (1023x768, 854K)

>implying Madara Uchiha isn't the best written anime character of all time

Everything about this character from it's personality to it's size to it's power is inconsistent.

I think that's around the same time I stopped warching now that I think about it. Middle school sure was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_hoYPPeGc

> 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Attached: Wachaw.jpg (480x360, 20K)

naruto I'm on my way

BUT THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THESE DUBS ATTACKED

Nostalgiafaggotry aside almost every aspect of Naruto was superior to Shippuden
>Slower pacing so it watches like a samurai drama rather than DBZ
>Characters actually act like warriors who kill people for a living instead of bland shonen protagonists
>The balance of hand-to-hand combat and jutsu usage, even at a hokage level, was balanced and made for beautiful fight choreography
See: youtube.com/watch?v=a5ki88Zjuw0
>The 1-800 contacts muh special Sharingan eyes weren't OP as fuck and were on par with the Byakugan and other clan specific features
>The Nine Tailed Fox was a mysterious unknowable embodiment of pure hatred and not some angry dude in your stomach you can talk with.
>Feudal conflicts were actually important and not a world building thread that goes nowhere
see: Neji's backstory

Attached: 9826858.png (196x224, 16K)

To be completely honest the only thing about Naruto I'm nostalgic for is Sexy Jutsu. I barely remember anything else about it.

>mfw the tailed beasts went from natural disasters that were practically the nukes of the ninja world to misunderstood furry friend pals
Seriously. Naruto is such a bi-polar series.

Attached: 1537308210835.gif (499x367, 488K)

>The balance of hand-to-hand combat and jutsu usage, even at a hokage level, was balanced and made for beautiful fight choreography
The fight between Orochimaru and the Third Hokage was peak Naruto. Everything after gradual devolved into magic battles.

And then there was Shippuden.

Attached: z1MgG.jpg (1440x1058, 158K)

Is there any proof it actually showed up? I don't see it

I thought the author admitted in an interview somewhere that he gave up on the hand signs because they were a chore to draw. Hence the spiral into "everyone has a bloodline limit".

Long ago in a distant land!

I can believe it. Pic related is one of the most ridiculous things Naruto Part 2 has to offer.

Attached: latest.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

why is Ninja jesus having trouble fighting discount Android 18?

and why is the writing in this sequel so terrible?

Attached: 10.png (891x1300, 242K)

The whole thing is terrible, especially the artstyle.

IF YOU BERIEVE IT

>The 1-800 contacts much special Sharingan eyes weren't OP as fuck
Itachi was a thing pre-Shippuden.
>The Nine Tailed Fox was a mysterious unknowable embodiment of pure hatred and not some angry dude in your stomach you can talk with
And why is that better?

SASOOKAY

THE COOLEST GUY BROUGHT HIM TO OUR VILLAGE!

such dynamic fight scenes

Yeah... sorry.

Attached: 1550886686018.jpg (1366x768, 82K)

Then we became friends. Hurray!

Attached: 06.png (891x1300, 229K)

>TFW you're having flashbacks of that time years ago when the German Naruto theme music was spamming loud on this board & I couldn't find out how to turn it off

Attached: 79489.jpg (238x236, 9K)

THEY PUT AN EYE ON THE MOON. EYE ON THE MOOOON

Attached: Infinite_tsukuyomi.png (1912x1076, 1.18M)

Who doesn’t remember golden eye ffs. My childhood was precious.

SAY WAAAH, BOBO
SAY WAAAH, BOBO
SAY WAAAH, BOBO

Attached: Wild_Challenger.png (648x486, 481K)

That's Zangya though!

oh man I am gonna need sauce

Itachi also knew that Jiraiya or Guy were capable of fucking him up. Shippuden wrote him as this perfect, Jesus-like savior capable of defeating anyone who was a saint and pretty much saved the day in the final war.

>Itachi was a thing pre-Shippuden.
Yeah but it was stated there was drawbacks and Itachi couldn't always keep it up
I'll agree with your second one though

>Itachi was a thing pre-Shippuden.
True, but the Mangekyo, Susano'o, Izanagi and Izanami weren't. The only special abilities of note that Itachi had were Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, neither of which were broken in power.
>And why is that better?
It isn't better per se, but after having been set up as such in the original the conclusion to his character arc that we were givenin Shippuuden was underwhelming and insulting.

30 years from that day there's a cute toy of said demon fox being sold at the village

>And why is that better?
>It isn't better per se, but after having been set up as such in the original the conclusion to his character arc that we were givenin Shippuuden was underwhelming and insulting.

not him but at the very least they could have drawn out Naruto and Kurama's relationship and build on it instead of making it almost instant

whoa there, which Madara Uchiha are we talking about here?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

>True, but the Mangekyou Sharingan wasn't.
It was.
>The only special abilities of note that Itachi had were Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, neither of which were broken in power.
I'd argue that Tsukuyomi is still one of the more broken Sharingan abilities. It's an instant-kill upon eye contact with essentially no counter.

holy shit how did no one stop this?

Attached: 1542467436729.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

at least the Openings were always good
youtube.com/watch?v=vxvP9zSOL7s

Naruto, I'll be okay. Naruto, I'm on my way.

>And why is that better?
Because the Kyuubi was originally introduced as this ancient unknowable entity that the most powerful man in the village had to use a ninja magic voodoo sealing ritual and sacrifice an infant to stop. It was a spirit so feared and despised Naruto was stigmatized just for carrying it in his stomach. So for starters, that kind of demonic entity works better as something you don't communicate with directly. It's not a character, it's a beast, or a force of nature.

Another thing Naruto lost by making Kyuubi a character was a part of its world building. Early Naruto had ancient scrolls with forbidden magics, demons who could destroy villages, and the leftovers of battles by untold generations. When you explain stuff like this, all you're doing is spilling the guts of the universe you've created onto the floor. Sometimes an object or character is MORE compelling because we know less about it.

Turning Kyuubi into Naruto's belly buddy was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 112288.png (717x737, 517K)

>not BOBOBO
You had one job user

It's ridiculous that the nine-tailed fox became a tsundere in the end. Those early meetings Naruto had in front of the sealed gate keeping the demon fox inside were amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9epXGrUHkAc
though it was fun to have the Fox always trying to kill Naruto, I actually prefer the interactions between Naruto and the Fox than literally anyone else in the series, I don't know why though

Maybe because the Kyuubi as the avatar of hatred who's sole purpose in life is to destroy everything and everyone is more interesting than him being an angsty fox boi Naruto had to talk into accepting the Power Of Friendship™

You're absolutely right about the problem with revealing all the mysteries but I think Kurama becoming an ally was alright. It was greatly hindered by how quickly it occurred and other things (the fact that Naruto doesn't summon it but instead turns into gold energy is a crime). The rest of the tailed beasts were mistakes. Just keep it as various super dangerous demon figures, not some group of misunderstood pets.

>Time for a game...of disapperaing BEARS

>Naruto had to talk into accepting the Power Of Friendship™
it was kinda something everyone saw coming the second Shippuden came around, that said I will say it was poorly written and rushed

Like you don't do the same to acquire the rare GET now and again.

Attached: 1edb0f88-939d-4caf-8ebc-3dcedf9b392d.png (392x302, 56K)

Well the fact that it was a Jump property should've been our first clue, but unfortunately when I first got invested into Naruto I was, like, twelve, so I just continued to get exasperated the more I watched. It was only after getting called a faggot for not knowing this more than a decade ago that I realized my folly.

Attached: 112266.png (1191x943, 507K)

I feel, I only watched everything after the Pain arc to see how bad it could get

Yeah I never watched the War arc. Normally I get excited for the anime version of a manga I like, but by the end of the series Naruto was so badly mangled by Jump and/or Kishi to fit the DBZ mold that it's not even worth the effort.

Watch the Madara scenes, they are worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=zwNv-piSjB0

naruto
the chosen one
naruto
coming up strong

You'll never have a kinky German Weeb Goth girlfriend with Karins haircut from boruto

IF YOU BELIEVE IT

a nine tailed faggot

Disgusting

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED GOLD ROGER, WHO WAS KING OF THE PIRATES! HE HAD FAME, POWER, AND WEALTH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS! BEFORE THEY HUNG HIM FROM THE GALLOWS, THESE WERE THE FINAL WORDS HE SAID:

Attached: Seto-Kaiba.jpg (500x373, 37K)

>Everything after gradual devolved into magic battles.
No... it devolved into bigger energy balls.

Attached: Roger HUH.png (480x389, 216K)

>Hung him from the gallows
Later 4Kids would have just had him be locked up in prison forever.

BIG BAD BOYS FROM OUTER SPACE

EVER SINCE, PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD SET SAIL FOR THE GRAND LINE, SEARCHING FOR ONE PIECE, THE TREASURE THAT WOULD MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Attached: dynamic kaiba.png (430x420, 134K)

Because he's holding back and does not want his kids to be in danger retard.

>People complain about Talk-no-Justu
I want to remind everyone that Naruto literally beat Gaara's ass, told him he understood him, but then threaten to kill him if he kept chimping out and tried to destroy his home all while crawling towards Gaara which was freaking him the fuck out.

Part 1 was good.

My boy hole is your for the taking, but first you'll have to find it!

How the fuck.

>there were people saying that Naruto was better than One Piece

Attached: 1553720434132.jpg (1293x2911, 1.01M)

He wasn't even hanged, he was stabbed/beheaded

Have sex.

>Be Kishimoto
>Really starting to feel the burn
>It's been rough, but Shippuden hasn't be a too bad
>Finally approaching the Pain Arc
>Everything is planned
>Most of the Akatsuki is dead
>Sasuke succeeded in his mission and isn't a major criminal
>Age of the Sannin is over
>Naruto has basically learned the best transformation in the show, to this point, he can in Sage Mode
>Kakashi has passed the torch
>Climatic fight with Pain
>Hinata finally confesses her feelings
>Naruto wins
>village is rebuilt, Tsunde recovers, prehaps even steps down
>Naruto is accepted by village as a hero
>Sasuke has the chance to return, if desired
>Jump Magazine tells you Naruto is far too profitable and you're not allowed to end the manga
>Now have to start a new story after what was intended to be the conclusion
>Make 4th Shionbi War arc, starting with Sasuke's character being fucked completely with, while a neat twist, his assault on the Kage Summit

What could have been

by the Pain arc it was already fucked

Naruto got me to like it but One Piece didn't
therefore One Piece is worthless to me, and in the universe that is my own existence, not good

I AM GONNA SAY THE D WORD

Dinkleberg

Got ma bes frens by my side
Sasooke. hes realy kool
Sakura, de butifool

Except that
>Tobi was revealed to be the true mastermind behind Akatsuki and the one behind the nine tails attack before Pain even showed his face
>Orochikabuto, Kisame and Zetsu were still around
>3 out of the 5 villages still hadn't been shown
>Kakashi's MS still wasn't explained
>Naruto hadn't done any progress at controlling the nine tails' power
>Sasuke was nowhere near getting a redemption

What followed after was certainly mostly bad and very dragged on but the series was never going to end with the Pain arc.

Hairy armpits really accentuate a womans sexual allure.

Attached: 1361994858449.png (250x250, 67K)

Madara was super cool.
youtu.be/w36SNGj3MSY

HASHIRAMA DE BYUTIFUL

>HEY BORUTO YOUR FATHER IS OKAY
>DON'T INTERFERE
>BORUTO?
>He just went in
FOR THE PLOT

>Suddenly appeared
eh hem
12 Years Ago, The Nine Tailed Fox was unsealed and release back into the world. But a foolish samurai warrior stepped forth to oppose him

After the Chunin Exams arc, it still had its moments. These moments were however even less frequent in the post-time skip, but near the end the manga went full retard.

All things considered, Naruto was a rollercoster

it wasn't but it should have

because it was 1 of like 10 clones

It took around 12 fucking years to watched how it happened then another 3 years to finally see who was the masked man. Would read again.

But Zangya is actually hot.