Detective Conan

Who's gonna stay up or wake up to catch the Kaito Kid vs Makoto rerun? It's a fun episode.

Attached: IMG_20190329_220501.jpg (1543x890, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24402216
mov3.co/en/ntv/
files.catbox.moe/d1rgn0.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=gPi9lvDe6LY
youtube.com/watch?v=iGOQwvjKEcU
youtube.com/watch?v=RS_EkBksDns&list=PL5vXbXzff-ZZ-1qeAC97eRP8IZ1dtF66d
nyaa.si/view/1131491
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Manga_Listed_By_Case
youtu.be/km29rPOfRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not me

What time is it in Japan time

This would have been an excellent time to air a remaster of Conan vs Kaito Kid but instead we get a rerun. Oh well, I guess it suits the movie more since they're reusing the Makato/Kaito rivalry for it.

Attached: night baron conans.jpg (1920x1440, 492K)

*Makoto

Attached: gomera conans.jpg (1920x1440, 615K)

When the fuck is the wiki gonna be fixed? I forgot it was down and went to see if the episode schedule has been updated.

I use that wiki all the fucking time.

From the Whois message on the site it seems like the owner realized it, and has already had a verification email sent to them. The site says it can take 24 to 48 hours to be reactivated. It's already been awhile.

I hope it comes back with all things intact. All the google results are still there but it might just take time for them to be removed in cases where the server has removed those pages.

I don't like Kaito Kid so not me.

Why don't you like kid?

Attached: Shortstories_07_01.jpg (728x1158, 152K)

I didn't like that he was this smug guy who always seemed two steps ahead of everyone else including and especially Conan. To be honest I don't mind it that much these days but I really hated it as a kid and it just stuck with me.

I wish Conan could be two steps ahead of Kid a few times but it's hard to see whatever he does coming other than just "he'll do something at a specific time."

I love kid but when he tased Conan it pissed me off. Then everyone left him lying on the floor for like hours.

Attached: face pack.png (960x720, 1.06M)

If it had happened back during the cutest Conan eras it'd probably have pissed me off way more though. Imagine this cute boy tased and lying on the floor and everyone just kinda like "huh, what happened? anyway how did kid steal that jewel"

At least the kids were concerned.

Attached: liner.png (960x720, 1.01M)

Am I the only one who liked Gosho's earliest artwork?

usually it's 6pm jst

forums dot dctp dot ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13560

I've always hated their crying Kogoro banner

From this forum I discovered Osama Bin Laden watched Detective Conan, there was an arabic sub for an episode on his computer.

>could well imagine that the Missing Maria Higashio Case won’t be adapted before summer
>6 months of filler eps
at least manga will return next month

>>could well imagine that the Missing Maria Higashio Case won’t be adapted before summer
Why did he say this? What made him think that would be a predictable outcome? I don't think we've had 6 months of fucking filler before.

Is current filler even worth watching anymore? At least old filler episodes had some interesting tricks sometimes, and the pleasant pre-rhino art styles.

I started skipping fillers around the festival dolls case and plan to go back and watch them all once I catch up.

Gosho really knows how to draw a cute girl.

Attached: girl.png (960x720, 892K)

Conan finally hitting that growth spurt, he's huge now!

He does, which makes you wonder why he gave Ran the horn.

Doubt it. I liked it too. I haven't read any of it yet but I've seen some images of them and they have a nice charm.

I think he just thought it was cool, it was just a minor wave in the very beginning though the anime jumped straight to post-horn design.

Attached: mune no doki doki kogoro conan.png (832x1400, 1.52M)

What impresses me about Gosho is how he can draw cute men. Most male mangaka won't bother to make their guys attractive.

Attached: 1546558739053.jpg (2037x3056, 1.36M)

I know usually on the attractive scale it leans more towards cool like hair covering an eye, scar on the face, loner attitude, etc. It was nice that Shinichi turned out to be a lovable cute nerd.

Attached: [Ah-le-le] Detective Conan Movie 01 - The Time Bombed Skyscraper (4K Digital Remastered) (BDRip 1080 (1920x1080, 360K)

I think it's because most of them just draw girls (male) and call it a day.

He has both cool and cute attributes, that's part of his special charm.

Attached: 1532498055976.jpg (2037x3056, 316K)

Really love them both. I'll be sad when Conan stops existing at the end unless he decides to play shenanigans with the kids every now and then but I dunno if he would. He also probably wouldn't want to shatter their reality by telling them Conan was never more than himself.

Certainly is interesting to ponder how Conan will "leave" the series. On one hand, it'd be a bit dickish if Shinichi fakes his death so that the kids and anyone who wasn't in on his secret don't ask questions. But still being able to go kid and thus keeping the lie going would probably be a bit wishy washy for an ending. Of course, that might just be my bias from Gacha Gacha Secret's ending, or lack thereof.

I've never considered Shinichi faking Conan's death, I just assumed he'd say his parents came back (get Yukiko to dress up again) and go to America. I can't remember all the details he's said about his fake parents but surely there's no reason he can't. It'd just be staged in a way where presumably Conan wants to leave and that might be sad, and if he doesn't and it's something they fake having to do, then Ran and/or the kids will want to see him again some day.

Attached: mawashite end card.jpg (624x480, 74K)

Certainly possible, though one would wonder how Shinichi would weasel his way around the fact that there's no Conan in America to be found should Ayumi and the boys ever decide to go over for a visit. Though I guess he could just lie and say Conan and family moved, but didn't say where to and hope they don't try to track him down on a goose chase. As for Ran, I can only wonder if she'd be alright having to lie about Conan's fake moving, since I can't imagine her not finding out the truth
And then probably beating Shinichi to within an inch of his life that not even the poison reached whenever it shrank his body

As much as I want a strong, heartfelt talk about the deception and the reason, I can imagine him turning back during end game right in front of Ran, possibly thinking he's dying but then she sees him shrink instead. It'd likely be a long speechless moment of visual expression.

Oh yea, the moment it's revealed will be heartfelt. But I can just imagine the comedic beatdown she'll dish out after all's said and done and Shinichi is (relatively speaking) safe from danger.
She'll then probably tearfully kiss him so hard the poor boy will be more stunned than any of the perps he's knocked out with his kicks

While looking for DC fanart on Twitter I found this post from a few months ago (combined two images for convenience). It's been awhile since I read the manga so I don't remember clearly, but did Shinichi and Ran have that kind of height difference in middle school (lefthand image)? It's cute.

Attached: 1547538898845.jpg (2900x2048, 854K)

Can't say I recall. There might have been, if only for a little while given how early and quickly girls grow compared to boys.
In any case, it's definitely cute.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24402216
As is this, linked in the off chance it might upset a mod. But it's a cute throwback to Hattori and Kazuha's past.

this is exactly what i thought it'd be

Even without understanding runes, it's pretty easy to imagine Kazuha yelling something like "Don't listen! Or smell! Don't even breathe!", and it's just so hilariously accurate to their dynamic.

i assumed it was about him having a dick which was kinda hot

First image:
Heiji: Hey! Didn't I tell ya to close your eyes?!
Second:
Kazuha: You *better* not face this way!
Heiji: I'm not!
(You're the one who looked at my dick...)

In the first one she's certainly curious about that, but I'd imagine the second one where's using the toilet is probably ordering him to not do anything as she goes, while Hattori's probably being snarky and saying there's nothing about her body or its functions that interests him.

Attached: Ran and Kazuha butts.png (1440x810, 992K)

That's cute, and hot.

Attached: cute ai.jpg (1550x1780, 339K)

mov3.co/en/ntv/

>you will never be chained to your waifu/husbando and watch them use the toilet

sad times are here it seems

>cute little conan hulu ad

Thanks, that was cute.
Illustrations like these remind me that one of the pleasures of childhood friend couples is being able to see them together at different stages of development.

Attached: 1543253122278.jpg (1353x1920, 364K)

i wish this OP had a better video than movie maker effects

such a pure thing and i love the idea

Attached: bending.png (372x329, 230K)

While I know he's blushing, I swear Heiji's expression looked a bit more positive, like he was proud to be showing off his junk.
Either way, it is pretty cute seeing Kazuha's expression. Got to wonder if that image has been on her mind all these years.

Attached: Ran blush.png (237x225, 39K)

What the hell is Makoto's problem

>glegle
but they used the exact windows 10 background on yusaku's laptop recently

I think he's putting on a tough front, but he's inwardly pretty embarrassed.
I bet she's long forgotten about it, but Heiji frets to this day that she might still have a mental image of him with a baby dick.

>implying kazuha would forget the first time she saw a penis, her crush's penis
she already was the one who freely mentioned it in front of Conan, Ran, and Kogoro in the middle of a restaurant

This is the only time I remember Sonoko and Kid interacting.

Conan buddyfight ad but I still know jackshit about what that is.

Maybe she shouldn't be so horny for Kid when she has Makoto.

Attached: sonoko.png (559x321, 231K)

>just chilling

I don't know, like said, that girl is settled on the boy. Hell, she did make that good luck charm from one of the cuff links after all. Though the idea of Heiji worrying about what Kazuha thinks of his dick and Kazuha wondering if Heiji remembers her making any funny smell is hilarious and cute all the same. Would be pretty funny to see a repeat of their situation as teens, with of course their romantic tension now in the mix.

Sera in her underwear was a nice callback.

>conan's little rhino nose sniffing the paper

Conan has already seen people kiss, what did he think, that Sonoko was gonna blow him in front of the crowd?

HOODU

Attached: edogawa conan.png (856x494, 504K)

He's making a >DAT ASS face there

He has seen Ran's so many times that it's probably reflex now to make such a face when he knows no one (especially Ai) will notice and reprimand him.

Attached: Ran doorbuster.jpg (796x1280, 338K)

It seems really weird that girls in Japan wear stuff like this despite even all the jokes in anime that a gust of wind can give a guy a panty shot.

He's a big boy.

Attached: valentines.png (640x480, 440K)

what the fuck

I feel like that Conan might stand up to about her breast level.

>Imagine this cute boy tased and lying on the floor
Please stop, I can't go back to prison.

Did Conan jail you once already?

oh hey user, did you forget?

Attached: fug.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>have ignored Detective Conan since forever
>start reading the manga
>the scan in the early volumes are horrendous
would it be easier to just watch the anime?

I wanted to find this webm in the archives but all I could remember was that "ran titties" was mentioned in the same thread so that's how I had to find it.

One of my favorite opening bits. Does anyone else have favorite segments of OPs (or EDs)?

It'd be easier sure but there are decent scans from the early volumes that aren't the case closed ones because I read them near the end of last year I believe on one of those manga online sites.

Attached: mawashite mirror.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

Boss reveal adaption when?

Takagi is such a great character.

>tfw no haibara gf

Attached: [Drake] The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa - The Worst Two Days in History [BD][x264][1080p][FLAC][C (1920x1080, 153K)

Cute big headed child.

She's not a child.

Attached: Detective Conan - 652.mp4_snapshot_03.05.033.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

She's a beautiful young woman yes I know.

>posting disgusting modern artstyle
Come on

Attached: 0M0.png (800x600, 541K)

I wish I was Mitsuhiko.

I wish I was Gin, who apparently has seen Sherry naked.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 10K)

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

Attached: 42ad1e04c78d09bd156d5386de0b09c9.gif (303x267, 569K)

Conan is a good boy.

Attached: f5c679775ef1796b8fdf3f1cb045680b.jpg (640x640, 47K)

where did you read? try mdex, most of them already typesetted on better scan.

Attached: cute boy ep 255.jpg (1300x940, 400K)

I can't decide who's the cutest boy. Conan or Mitsuhiko?

And in real life that's around how tall he would be in relation to her height, only his head wouldn't be so big.

Just read the Case Closed scans and mentally replace the names with the Japanese ones.

How many times did Ran ever suspect Conan of being Shinichi again? Was it like 3 times?

I don't know, but every time afterward, she would immediately forget everything and suddenly Conan is just an innocent dumb boy who needs to be dragged away from crime scenes again, despite the reason for her suspicions often being how she acknowledges his deduction ability.

My apologies.

Attached: Ai means love.jpg (640x480, 45K)

This. Shiho > Haibara unless you're a pedo

Attached: 0AN0.png (800x600, 380K)

But that's because Conan would devise some way to trick her into thinking that they aren't the same person, by having him call her while Conan is in the same room, or having someone disguise as Conan or Shinichi, etc.

Honestly he should have just told her a long time ago instead of resorting to these elaborate lies.

>Preview of next Conan case:
>DBs, Kobayashi and Rumi (and rest of class) go to Gunma Prefecture to pick up wild vegetables, But there might be some trouble there...

Even if he's not the same person though, she still treats Conan like she forgot all the things she noticed during that time. My personal theory is that she actually does know Conan is Shinichi, and knows Shinichi would be good enough to come up with any kind of trick to fool her, but she just accepts that he has a good reason for not telling her. Those episodes where she seems to be "on to him" are just her getting impatient.

I agree. I think she does trust him enough to let him do what he has to do and is just going along with it for now. Probably the first words out of her mouth when he finally does tell her the truth will be "I know".

Are we anywhere near the end of this series? Did Gosho make a statement recently about that?

Guys, what if the Black Organization's boss is not the TLB (True Last Boss)?

Attached: Detective_Conan_-_350-351_[DCTP][DA59B622].avi_snapshot_01.48_[2016.08.14_19.47.22].jpg (640x480, 58K)

Then who's the TLB? Everyone Gosho's previously ruled out could be back into play then?

Ran's hair spike!

Attached: Ran's killer hair.jpg (560x640, 75K)

These cases where Conan uses Sonoko to deliver the denouement are some of my favorites. When he's performing in a Sonoko persona he gets to speak even more arrogantly than usual; I bet he secretly gets a big kick out of it.

Attached: 1524496459539.jpg (2037x3056, 1.3M)

Only downside is that it inflates her ego to levels that rival, if not sometimes exceed Kogoro's. Wonder if Gosho would ever make a story where the two "fought" to solve a case and prove which one was the best (puppet).

Attached: Sonoko smug.png (1513x1683, 1.04M)

He bullies Megure way too much when he's Sonoko though.

Is there a better girl?

Kazuha.

Attached: Detective Conan - 727 - The Treasure Chest Filled with Fruit (Part I) [M-L][720p][89F48EE6].mkv_0005 (1280x720, 787K)

Absolutely not.

Attached: 1553460715137.jpg (550x800, 214K)

Attached: 1538206952929.jpg (960x720, 91K)

he said girl

Attached: 1551274308497.jpg (600x672, 198K)

If you like loli feet, then how about these cute chubby legs in this upskirt shot.

Attached: 1540977346563.jpg (960x720, 73K)

What is this bullshit? Culprit man was one-eyed for no reason, just to throw the viewer off? The guy wasn't even closing his eye or anything.

Attached: Detective Conan - 812.mkv_snapshot_09.32.000.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: Meitantei.Conan.full.1330490.jpg (810x700, 126K)

Pretty sure that's just to look more menacing, and the head is somewhat facing an angle where you'd see the one eye better than the other. Besides, that's not even the most egregious example of the Shadow man being misleading to a culprit.

REPLY WITH BEST MOVIE

The one with the exploding building and flying car.

Attached: 11702f2dd42a28346af378855bb5c9ea14cebf94.jpg (1600x804, 286K)

>Conan getting to see all that loli butt
No wonder the other two boys always get so mad at him.

Attached: Ran's white panties.png (895x500, 678K)

Too many good ones. I don't have a favorite. Maybe 3, 4 or 8.

The one with most explosions and chase scenes.

Whichever one had the most thigh shots!

Attached: 1551929632634.png (348x568, 264K)

I see Ai has found a cure with selective effects.
Now if she can just give her butt some more oomph as well

I can't decide. It'd be either 5 or 6.

OTP

Attached: mitsuai.png (639x359, 303K)

Reminder

Attached: aiko.png (807x896, 854K)

Yeah, but that's from an OVA or something, so it's not canon.

You're really grasping. It's what she would have said.

I'll just wait for the inevitable time jump in the finale to see if Mitsuhiko gets together with Ai or Ayumi. Or both.

What if she wants Ran now?

Attached: eh.gif (500x375, 339K)

haibara is too good to be shipped with any character in detective conan.

Conan would have something to say about that.

Attached: 1524427290502.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Takagi but he already has a special someone that I'm proud of him for already laying.

As fun as jealous Conan is I imagine if Haibara said she wanted Ran he wouldn't be able to process that kind of thing and would think she was joking.

You're probably right. Luckily for him Ran wouldn't be able to process it either and would just see it as Ai wanting to be girlfriends with her. But I'd like to see Conan get anxious and insecure whenever they're left alone together.

She will end up with Higo.

Attached: Detective Conan - 765.mkv_snapshot_03.49.857.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I could see him doing a "why would I care? Ran isn't even like that" reaction and then it cuts to him hiding somewhere in the room.

Also I want Haibara and Ran to hang out more.

Attached: conan.jpg (480x360, 31K)

LUKE
WARM
TEA~

Attached: EC.png (657x491, 595K)

Shame the quality of the dub songs started to go down after a while. God, the way they handled that Two-Mix song was tragic.

Ran must be the biggest knockout in-universe if Conan still can't handle seeing her boobs without freaking out. He's bathed with her like a hundred times and I'm sure she'd had him help wash her back while she's washed his before.

Attached: conan fucking dies.jpg (850x1229, 395K)

Haibara is technically 7, so that would be even weirder than MitsuAi.

She's not going to be like that forever. Have some faith in her skills.

Attached: 1553296290261.jpg (700x700, 125K)

>Ran must be the biggest knockout in-universe
She doesn't have to be. He's just in love and has been for his whole life. His entire experience of sexuality since puberty has been built around her.
It must also feel incredibly awkward and maybe even immoral to be naked with the person you're in love with when you aren't officially in a relationship with them and they don't even know who you really are, as if you're tricking them, and the feelings of guilt and shame could add to the sexual arousal.

I don't think she will take the antidote. There is nothing in her old life worth going back for.

First New Century or whatever they wanna call the dub of Mune was pretty good. Step by Step was weird because they went with a slurred drunken dumbass kinda tone despite it not being evident in the original. I really like the two ED dubs for Hikari to Kage no Roman and Kimi ga inai Natsu. Nazo was pretty good but it pissed me off that we never heard the full version since it fades out. Even the First New Century song occasionally started its lyrics during the Conan turning animation and finished up before fading out, people watching the dub on Adult Swim sometimes got OPs that played "It was the first new century, in one hundred years. When I felt like I should cry" before fading to black and cutting to the dungeon door titles.
I wish we could have heard Mawashite and Kōri no ue ni Tatsu yō ni dubs. Negai goto Hitotsu dake was good too but I'd be more interested in the dubbing of those.

I don't think what they did to the two-mix song was tragic, just kinda disappointing that the song had to be rewritten. They sung it well enough. I don't know why they had to change Two-Mix to Two Times when Two-Mix is still written on screen in some scenes. I wonder if it was a problem using the name or another Americanization attempt.

Attached: heavencel.jpg (700x522, 34K)

She doesn't enjoy being a kid. Nothing's stopping her from continuing to live as Haibara Ai after she gets her body back, if the Organization is taken care of. She wouldn't have the same relationship with the kids, but she's always been more of a motherly figure to them than one of the gang anyway.

>starting with Movie 3, yen is used as currency, America is referred to as 'overseas', and Harley now lives in Osaka. Kaito Kid's name is used during alias listings.
If the series sold enough to come back I assume they'd just do a soft retcon and pretend stuff like "alberta" never happened, since they were largely unimportant and easily forgettable. The only thing that can't be helped is having the characters say they learned Japanese or studied it at some point, because even if they're in the Japan era of Case Closed they're still speaking English. One of the last dubbed episodes (part 2 of the clock collection case) had Richard say he took Japanese and his teacher flunked him iirc.

Attached: conan neck.jpg (240x250, 21K)

It'd fuck with Mitsuhiko who crushed on her for ages. Ayumi might see her as a mother/sister figure but finding out she isn't who she says she is could still hurt her. I feel like neither Shinichi nor Shiho will tell the kids the truth for the sake of not making them sad and confused.

Eat your hamburgers, apollo

>who crushed on her for ages
It's been like 6 months, user. Filler doesn't count. I don't think they'd have any reason to keep everything a secret in the end. The kids can handle it. At worst, it'll be "Conan and Ai went overseas. By the way, meet my new assistant Shiho, and Neighbor Shinichi".

Attached: helpful child.webm (960x720, 1.88M)

I don't know, Step by Step sounded alright to me. But yea, opening 3 or whatever, the one that started to get really weird sync issues after the Night Baron episodes was really good, as was the ED around that point even if all of them didn't get full versions. Of course, that's true of all the songs FUNI dubbed. I know loads of people wanted Vic to do a full cover for "We Are" from One Piece, and had hoped to see him do the updated covers and things like "We Go"

Are you the guy that mentioned on the Night Baron disc that the lyrics to Nazo started as the guy broke through the window?

Nope. But I know what people mean about the sync being fucked six ways from Tuesday. Though I don't recall the singing beginning too soon, since as far as I know it starts right when the Conan/Shinichi shot comes up after Conan does his slow walk to the camera.

>I don't think what they did to the two-mix song was tragic, just kinda disappointing that the song had to be rewritten. They sung it well enough.
Why not let everyone judge for themselves on that one? files.catbox.moe/d1rgn0.mp4

Better than whatever that "singing" was by Yoko's english VA at the end of the 3rd episode was. Originally I think they didn't have her song audible but Funi has a thing about if mouths are moving it has to be dubbed.

I'm pretty sure there was an episode where Ran's friend sent a picture of Ran in a swimsuit to Shinichi's phone and he saves it even after Ran says to delete it, so he can't be feeling that guilty.

What episode is this and what is he doing?

I remember someone posting this (copied from their post in the archive)

For the Night Baron DVD, the opening plays alright and is timed pretty well like here.
youtube.com/watch?v=gPi9lvDe6LY
But then you have this version where song just kicks in right away and doesn't sync up with the imagery as well as it should.
youtube.com/watch?v=iGOQwvjKEcU

I was wondering if when the second instance happens if you hear more of the song before the fadeout like usual. That video is an edit to attempt a full dub version of the song (I couldn't tell at the time due to low volume but after listening to it after that thread archived you can clearly hear the effect the pitch change had on the quality, it even is pointed out in the comments that its an edit).

All the Case Closed episodes are apparently ripped from the season sets and I haven't noticed any Nazos where it starts that soon. Richard's Deadly Date is fucked up in a different way though. The singing doesn't start until like halfway through the sherlock holmes conan/shinichi shot rather than right on it. So the shot of Conan running up the stairs starts at "have faith in me". The shot of the CC logo also seems to hold for longer to make up for it.

It's not unique to that episode, but it also smash cuts to the doors opening to reveal the title. A lot do that without the full shot of the doors prior to opening.

Luxury Liner murder and he was trying to show Kogoro something was up with the body.

Attached: Conan in the dark.webm (720x540, 1.44M)

And then Haibara deleted it because she's a jealous imp.

Attached: haibara gun.png (905x710, 547K)

Which doujin?

Attached: MYSTERY.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Seeing someone in a swimsuit is not at all the same as seeing them in their birthday suit though. He must have seen Ran in swimsuits countless times during gym class but wouldn't have seen her nude since they were little, before she had any hair down there.

Attached: preview.png (960x720, 592K)

Attached: 1524208197242.png (407x529, 95K)

Okay, found it just for you. Haikibutsu 03 by Wanyanaguda

Attached: 24.jpg (1000x1408, 350K)

Thank you user.

Let him protect you.

Attached: conan the protector.jpg (368x519, 54K)

No way, everywhere he goes, someone dies.

Yea but he can protect you from his curse.

Attached: Detective-Conan-711-NTV-1280x720-x264-AAC_001_32947.png (500x281, 177K)

The Conan is dead to me ever since they changed to the "modern" artstyle.

At least there's still the manga.

Attached: haikibutu05_017.jpg (1000x1429, 222K)

it hurts

Attached: oldest conan doujin on the internet.jpg (890x1264, 298K)

Well are ya gonna story time it?

Attached: 118 cel.jpg (1024x837, 75K)

Attached: charms.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Attached: 1440639261308.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Attached: 370781-meitantei-conan-chika-yuenchi-satsujin-jiken-game-boy-front-cover.jpg (800x925, 147K)

Has anyone here played any of the games? Are they any good?

I think there was one that was fan translated from a gameboy game and is playable online but I couldn't get the button to switch characters to work.

The only one officially in english is the wii game under Case Closed but Funi refused to release it in America and just gave it to Europe even after making an American site and release date. Being a Conan fan here is suffering.

I think Germans got some. But they seem to be getting pretty damn lucky with DC.

Attached: sitting boy.png (300x350, 176K)

>Funi refused to release it in America
Fucking Funi.
I'm not really a console game person but I'd like to try tracking down the PS ones and playing them on an emulator. They look interesting, kind of like visual novels.

Attached: 1541997565917.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I like seeing exclusive art.

Attached: Conan -truth-.jpg (700x447, 103K)

Me too, looks like there's loads of it for these games.
I wonder if any of the DC fansub groups would like to tackle any of them.

Attached: 1539882331480.jpg (360x270, 10K)

I remember the British Empire PS2 game had fansubbers working on it but I dunno if they ever finished.

>there will never be a sequel where Shinichi and Shiho are back to being adult, but Ran becomes small, and they fight over who gets to keep her
I need this in my life.

Attached: 1529284690416.jpg (800x1132, 199K)

Suddenly Kogoro sees Ran as a kid again and freaks out for 22 minutes.

Why is she blushing? Could Aoyama get away with a shota lover?

Attached: 1449278367630.gif (500x281, 296K)

Did the other Detective Boys ever find out that Conan is in love with Ran?

Attached: 1543377250735.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Pretty sure Ayumi knows at least in movie canon because of her talk with Ran at the cow restaurant. Mitsuhiko might know but it doesn't matter to him.

I think they all know.

Why does the anime skimp out on giving us fanservice?

Attached: 1537544643779.png (1008x1230, 1.14M)

oh my god the arabic dub of Conan editing women's clothes wasnt a rumor

Attached: what.png (478x193, 91K)

Why are they such faggots about skin? Not even the fucking Amish are that bad since they still allow the face and a good portion of the arms of women be uncovered.

Now I wonder if that one international dub where Conan spouts religious shit and Kaito gets caught is real.

It's part of the Religion that a Woman shouldn't show any skin. Few muslim countries doesn't follow it anymore because it's like Medieval times rules so they didnt take it seriously.

It's hard to find these, the arabic ones I find have unedited video seemingly from japanese dvds

Found a copy. Gotta say, they went the extra mile. I'm sure if here in America was like this Funimation would have just put a grey bar over her legs. I'm sorry if no one gets the joke.

Attached: cute conservative ran.png (913x373, 459K)

How humorous, our dear Ayumi was not spared. Now she is even more precious. Don't give up the goods all at once, Ayumi-chan.

Attached: ayumi.png (1314x361, 585K)

Aw, they cut the kiss between Ran and Conan. He just goes from trying to get his foot out to getting his foot out and Ran already lost her air for whatever reason.

>tfw you're arabic so you dont get to look at long beautiful bare legs
I bet this Conan doesn't even get to bathe with Ran

Attached: poor little arabic conan.png (637x405, 206K)

How does she not have a hajib tho. How can those arab kids watch a show like this and not ask question?

they even added a sting sound effect for some reason when this border popped up over a scene that was playing without it before she walked into frame, i guess to make it seem normal

Attached: shit.png (1164x357, 495K)

What are the best doujins for detective conan? I'm kind of new to hentai

Secret Bath

True OTP.

Attached: req__conan_and_mitsuhiko_by_pheonickx-d39sfpi.jpg (500x589, 61K)

The fuck ? Who are next to Conan ?

twomix singers, this is from the back of their old cassette or cd cases for their truth song

Christ, do they fucking put the girls in burkas for the bath scenes?

Attached: Conan tired of your shit.png (230x225, 48K)

I think all those scenes are cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=RS_EkBksDns&list=PL5vXbXzff-ZZ-1qeAC97eRP8IZ1dtF66d
1:58

That wiki should be back by now, yet we still wait.

Attached: cute.png (960x720, 979K)

Cute 50+ year old girl.

Attached: mary-sera-154603.jpg (350x490, 50K)

different times user. Most muslim countries were more tolerant in the past.

I wish we could get an actual good shot of Shiho. Every time she's been shown in that form, she always had weird proportions or it was at a weird angle and you couldn't really see what her body was like. The shot of Gin and Vodka carrying her away that always gets re-used is particularly bad.

I love that episode where the pervy old detective follows on a case. He gropes Ran's ass and gets away with it (he uses Kogoro to block her kick) and he kept saying the criminal was a woman because "there's a woman in every crime" and when someone wonders if some guy did it, he says no because it's not a woman.

He also tried to do something with an actress off screen but she put him in a headlock. Didn't stop him from going after Ran immediately after though.

I always wanted to see more of that guy. He seemed like he was smarter than he let on and gave Conan a hint about the case.
>tfw he's right 100% of the time, as long as the culprit is a woman

Attached: narcs.png (1270x713, 979K)

>he shot of Gin and Vodka carrying her away that always gets re-used
That thing in the movies where they push her?

I wanna see more of him too, and that would be funny. If he truly knew who the woman was from the first time he implied it (he even mentioned the wire around the star decoration so he knew at some point) then he's certainly a better detective than Shinichi. They do say he's a big deal. Kinda weird we never did see him after that.

Yeah the one that always plays before this shot. Can't find an image of it right now. Even this one, the legs are nice, but she's got man shoulders with that labcoat on, and it's hard to tell her bust size.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I have it. I want some good shots of her bust as well.

Attached: m5.png (700x385, 378K)

That one looks so bad. She looks like a caveman.

hot

Attached: big breasts.png (711x523, 579K)

god he's cute

Attached: 118.png (719x528, 454K)

I want to marry Kazuha.

Heiji are you even old enough to use Yea Forums legally

>Heiji
>wanting to marry Kazuha
He was willing to give Kazuha away to some shota.

rare cutie

Attached: 7fi5e.png (725x551, 398K)

>there's an OP about the end of the century and there's an OP about the start of the century
woah

>tfw Detective Conan has been airing for 100 years

Attached: [Drake] The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa - The Worst Two Days in History [BD][x264][1080p][FLAC][C (1920x1080, 256K)

I'm glad right before Aoyama died the japanese government perfected the apotoxin drug and now he can live forever making Conan.

s-soon...

Attached: Season 6 cover release.png (724x1024, 938K)

Why would you even want this?

Attached: hate this.png (516x486, 239K)

It would be nice to turn on the TV and see Conan's beautiful face.

Attached: hijacked department store.jpg (636x478, 73K)

Attached: db.jpg (500x281, 31K)

Attached: shrug.gif (400x224, 590K)

Attached: very small.jpg (995x553, 78K)

Attached: my dad says it a lot.jpg (724x1678, 210K)

They didn't need that translation note. It means that in America too.

So has anyone been reading Hannin no Hanzawa-san? Its about the black culprit figure.

I am. It's hilarious and it's clear the author is a fan of the series. Thanks for reminding me there's a new chapter up.

Its pretty great seeing the dc world from a new perspective.

Attached: M19.png (771x1211, 364K)

There is so much cute DC fanart on Twitter, cheers me up after losing Jap Geocities. The lovey-dovey stuff is my favorite.

Attached: 1552461457869.jpg (1294x2048, 538K)

Yea, everyone understands the dark shadow bright light metaphor stuff. The wording might just be in a way where that's not the first many think she meant.

I was making an american cop joke but sure that works too.

>zero tea time anime never

Thank god for that.

Would you do dumb things just to see your waifus smile?

Attached: 16.jpg (405x623, 104K)

Attached: afraid.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Of course

You don't even have to finish that question.

Attached: sex-usotsuki-detective-conan-317-yogoreta-fukumen-hero-kouhen-v2-r2-raw-b9a35b36-pres-MultiLoad.cz.m (640x480, 362K)

>sex usotsuki
Is someone implying something untoward about a pure cute girl like Ran.

Attached: 1541846298215.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: Sherry true form.png (960x720, 284K)

I see they were aiming for the early days of Ran's design, before her hair-spike evolved into the formidable weapon of devastation that it has been for so many years.

Attached: Ran evolves.jpg (274x283, 13K)

I'm EOP but Ran feels out of character here.

How so? Long as Shinichi's not boring her butt off with hours of Holmes/mystery factoids, or acting like a sleaze, she's pretty sweet around him.

The facial expressions, I feel like Ran would feel the same but try not to show it.

Early on, maybe, but if this is going on the idea that she and Shinichi have gotten more open with their feelings, she'd probably be acting very lovey dovey while Shinichi tries to play it off because he "doesn't get that mushy stuff" quite like that. Boy loves to keep his cool in all situations.

This artist previously made Inuyasha doujinshi so there's a clear Rumiko influence in her DC art too.
It's a short and simple manga so there isn't much to go on but I don't feel she's being OOC. I'll translate it in a few minutes.

Yea, I can see it. So surreal how "pretty" everything was in the manga version of Inuyasha. Me and a buddy of mine used to laugh about it given how in the anime, Inuyasha has some gruff qualities, but then in the manga he's almost as girly as Kagome.

Attached: Conan's enforcers.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

nyaa.si/view/1131491

Why would this guy ruin his own project by mixing in remasters?
Conan could definitely use a good HEVC treatment (smaller/similar ep sizes with similar/better quality respectively), but YIKES.

R: Oh!
Shinichi!
S: Hey.
You're in a kimono.
R: What do you think?
S: It's nice.
R: *giggle*
S: Did you actually put that on yourself?
R: Oh no, there's no way I could. My mom put it on for me! When I said I was going with you to the shrine for New Year's, she said I should make sure to go dressed up for the occasion!
S: (She's keeping me in check...)

The joke is that formal kimonos are really difficult to put on and take off unless you're trained in it, so Eri was trying to cockblock Shinichi, while Ran thinks her mom is cheering her on but is too oblivious to notice her true intention.

Does it still feel OOC to you with this context? I think she's just excited to go on the hatsumoude (first shrine visit of the year) with Shinichi and is showing a normal amount of dere for her, especially if they're dating at this point.

Is anyone interested in more of these short Twitter manga? I can post more with translations if you like.

Would Sera flash someone? Highly likely she wouldn't get in trouble.

She would easily show someone her vagina to prove she's a girl if they asked.

W-w-would she let someone touch her butt to prove it's soft and girly? Asking for a friend...

Is it even soft though?

She may be somewhat fit, but she's not crazy muscle-chick fit. And even then, women have a shape to their asses that men normally don't.

You can have your website back.

Attached: kaito.jpg (384x288, 30K)

Not really.

Attached: Detective Conan - 657.mp4_snapshot_23.45.250.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

To be fair, most anime rarely depict soft butts (or even firm ones) all that accurately unless they're a fanservice-heavy/ecchi one. Ran is probably pretty soft all over even with her insane martial arts training simply because Gosho likes the idea of a kickass girl who's still quite curvy and gentle to the touch. Heck, I forget which episode it was, but I recall Conan outright saying Ran's butt was pretty big after she slipped in some snow and left its imprint in it.

Thank you kid-sama!

They got rid of the cast image.

Attached: purple conan.png (990x562, 569K)

Am I in 2008?

They don't have all that featured stuff and trivia anymore, how basic.

Attached: nonlink.png (986x444, 70K)

That's under wiki but they did change the main image. I dunno if it was like that before the days it went down. I do remember their edited cast image though.

...Conan's red white and blue outfit was something Teitan Elementary used to have as their uniform? I thought it was just a thing he wore on his own accord.

I guess that'd further cement him as being more than just a kid if he's wearing a uniform the school doesn't require anymore.

Attached: cute detective boy.jpg (337x476, 39K)

If anyone has been paying attention to the Conan side images on the manga volumes, did Conan eat that butterfly?

Attached: ConanSide_39.jpg (145x145, 10K)

He did a trick by obscuring the butterfly getting into place as his bowtie.

I like how they started telling an on-going sequence of events.

Conan panics because of a bug, and when he sighs from relief when its gone a butterfly goes in his mouth. He panics again but covers his mouth, then when he moves his arms the butterfly is over his bowtie like a magic trick. Then when it starts flying around someone tries to capture it but butterfly nets Conan instead. He takes the net and tries to catch it himself but catches an apple. He takes a bite out of the apple and ends up really loving it, but then Kogoro takes it from him off-panel and eats it, discarding the core next to Conan. Conan picks it up but falls through a trap door and ends up coming through the top of the panel back to where he fell originally (signified by his glasses flying off and staying while he went through), and then he's suddenly caught in the middle of people playing sports and gets whopped by a soccer ball in the face.

Poor Conan-kun. I wonder where the story will go from here. Some side images haven't been added yet.

Attached: ConanSide_77.jpg (145x145, 43K)

>Conan's red white and blue outfit was something Teitan Elementary used to have as their uniform? I thought it was just a thing he wore on his own accord.
Citation please. It doesn't explain why he still wears a larger version of that as a teenager on formal occasions.

The wiki for Teitan Elementary says he apparently stated it in the anime. So if that's true it's canon in the anime continuity, like how one canon case from the manga where the kids are in school and recounting recent cases they've been on was adapted to include a filler. I wasn't stating it as fact I was asking because the wiki mentioned an anime line and has a picture of him and refers to the outfit as the uniform.

They also say "first worn as Conan" despite being what we see Shinichi in first thing, I just assumed someone poorly wrote "what Conan first wore."

Attached: impaled.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Attached: season 1-5.jpg (1034x694, 260K)

Is this an official copy?

its a bootleg I found on ebay some time back

>like how one canon case from the manga where the kids are in school and recounting recent cases they've been on was adapted to include a filler
It's confusing when that happens. I can accept anime and manga as being two different canon continuities, a lot of series and their creators do that, but I'd prefer to ignore the anime fillers when I think about the manga or else the timeline gets way too long and unwieldy.

>I wasn't stating it as fact I was asking because the wiki mentioned an anime line and has a picture of him and refers to the outfit as the uniform.
I see. I was hoping that Conan/Shinichi was wearing that not as part of any uniform, but because that was just his peculiar fashion sense. I always found that dorky/cute of him.

>MYSTERY NIGGAS

Kid got what was coming to him over time though. Obviously nothing that up ended the status quo, but encounters typically ended with some slapstick comedy at Kid's expense. Either Conan smacking him with the soccer ball or when his escape was complicated because he got a note stuck on his back. Or Sera kicking him right in his fucking face.

I like how over time the police just accept Conan fucking around and helping them solve crimes. It's gotten to the point where having Kogoro or Sonoka around is actually an impediment to Conan, because it makes him have to find away to do the Sleeping Detective shtick.

Did Conan's plan to make Kogoro a famous detective to make it easier to encounter the Organization ever actually work out that way? It very quickly devolved into people just fucking dying all around him all the time.

The one with Kir was the only time I remember him ever getting a case that involved the organization, and that was by chance because the case wasn't about the organization itself. I get that it was lighthearted in the beginning and it was just a vessel to get to the fun episodic cases of the day but it seems weird we haven't seen someone come to the agency specifically for an organization case.

I also expected to hear from that guy doing the deal in the first episode with Vodka some time, after all these characters started being expanded on.

>Reiwa Era coming May 1st
>this means he can't be the Heisei Holmes anymore

Attached: x10.png (1234x1921, 1.64M)

I think Aoyama said he wont talk about it in the manga and he'll remain the Heisei Holmes

I feel about the same and yes

Not even half a year has passed anyway.

>The joke is that formal kimonos are really difficult to put on and take off unless you're trained in it, so Eri was trying to cockblock Shinichi, while Ran thinks her mom is cheering her on but is too oblivious to notice her true intention.
thats great

One thing that's sort of surprised me about Conan is how well he's done hiding the passage of time. There's obvious stuff like how early cases involve "modern" VHS and camera tech then hundreds of chapters later one has a selfie stick. But he's avoided stuff like multiple christmases and the like. Time moves a glacial pace, but it's still moving.

This sort of leads to the problem of Conan's kid friends suddenly running into hundreds of gruesome fucking murders in a few months time, but that's just how these things go.

you're waiting for someone to correct you right?
>Takarazuka College Q&A April 2018
>Q6) "Shinichi said he wanted to become the Heisei Sherlock Holmes, but will Conan end during the Heisei Period?"
>A6) "No, if the period name changes then I'll nonchalantly change it to the new period's Holmes (laughs) I should also nonchalantly insert a line about that (laughs)"

Sometimes I think about it and worry Aoyama will die before it gets a conclusion.

Attached: 436.jpg (640x480, 177K)

At this point, the weekly shonen manga industry is just Luffy, Conan, and Ippo racing against each other to the finish line before their author dies.

Conan can make it!

Attached: Hokuei_GAMF_Detective_Conan_Monument_1.jpg (470x654, 268K)

I hate this. There's no reason for him to be moving the timeline forward like this all the time. The longer the series gets, then the more has to be changed about the earliest chapters. There's nothing wrong with picking a year and sticking with it.

I feel like he could stick with what we have right now until whenever the series ends and he'd be fine.

Did this prank deactivate this conan thread?

>prank
What prank?

It's just been a slow weekend.

Reload the thread. Also, check the date.

OH FUCK

Well, I guess we can always like our own Conan posts?

Wow the prank really fucked me over and now I can barley post even after deactivating 4chanX

>prank starts
>all threads start having connectivity issues and I have to refresh them to see new posts
>most of the popular boards are just "LIKES"
>have seen 3 different threads from yesterday now get derailed into like baiting
>can't see Perks list on Yea Forums X
>going to normal Yea Forums is broken as hell, can't even quick reply to see the Perks list
>have to refresh to like new posts
Of course somebody as Apathetic as Hiro would fuck up a joke

I doubt this thread will make it, but there's always the next thread.

Attached: 1528632278158.jpg (640x480, 49K)

I feel like I've been seeing more Conan threads recently. Or maybe I just started noticing them more.

Think they're trying to gun for Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo's place as the longest runner? Ippo's got nearly 10 years on One Piece and at least 5 over Conan.

We've been having steady Conan threads for some time now.

Yea, this is fucking awful. I can't load but like 4 things and the catalog won't load images and I get forever loading trying to go into a thread like I'm on fucking dialup. I have to use the reply box at the top of the thread just to say anything. Even the reply button at the bottom of the thread and any thread stats are just gone.

Well, all this for one shit joke game. Sorry Conan thread, you most likely won't make it through the day.

Everyone, have a determined Takagi for your troubles.

Attached: love story.png (540x406, 260K)

Attached: The real ending of Detective Conan.jpg (450x1441, 482K)

The joke is at our expense it seems. We can just pick back up where we left off once this blows over and I, I dunno, can actually post worth a damn? Or see posts at all?

Anyway, until next time. I enjoy your company.

Attached: adult swim 2004.png (492x365, 211K)

I don't

Hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow and we can go back to posting normally.

Attached: 1551739347685.jpg (640x480, 48K)

All we have to do is sit tight and weather out the storm.

This is like the derailment of that stupid waifu thing last year except now half the joke is that you literally can't use Yea Forums.

What the fuck did I do to get that many likes? In what thread? Feels autogenerated just like the last prank scores. I don't understand this shit at all because wherever I'm supposed to go to see the explanations wont load.

Anyway, Conan is great even if everyone would rather just scream like for 24 hours at a broken webpage.

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

The points are a combination of # of likes + # of liked posts + # of posts. So you've just posted a lot.

Just looking at how your number went up by 2 for that one post, I would guess that every post gives you +2 points for posting.

>have to go to the catalog just to see what page we're on
unless someone with a working Yea Forums that also goes into conan threads actually cares to keep it alive, I can see it dying within a few hours, but we already dont have many people in these threads, and many are out enjoying this lame gag anyway, those who can get out of a thread at all

screw this im just gonna binge the movies again

There doesn't have to be a conan thread up every second, y'know. You could just let it die then make a new one in a couple days. It's Yea Forums, not /ag/

Not sure what all the worry about. I can still see the page number no problem and it seems like all that's changed is the goofy like button. This doesn't seem nearly as bad as the time every fucking board was blasting vuvuzelas.

Honestly there have been enough Conan threads staying alive recently that I'm too worried about this one dying. All I really do is lurk anyways.

***not too worried
forgot an important word there oops

Apparently some people are having trouble posting and loading pages.

I miss moot-era pranks, like the time Komm, süßer Tod was playing on every page until it sounded like a cacophony of "tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down".

Giga pudding was pretty hilarious.

>There doesn't have to be a conan thread up every second, y'know.
Yes, that's what I've told people before. Especially since we've had so many recently. I'd at least appreciate a natural thread death than the whole site getting in a tizzy over a fucking like button and emoticons. It's not like we have too many threads that make it to bump limit anyway. This is less about Conan threads and more any I like being ruined by these april fools pranks that just destroy any semblance of discussion or posting anything worthwhile. 5 threads I was in were fucking archived before I even knew the likes thing happened.

Honestly I've been wanting an extended break from having Conan threads. I don't want them imploding. I guess I'm just annoyed that unlike last year I can hardly get the site to work at this point. Even the script wont budge.

Kochikame ran as long as it did because it was a comedy manga that was easier to draw. OP, Ippo, and especially Conan since it being a detective manga requires to give detailed visual to the readers, require more effort to draw. Doubt any of them will reach 40 years.

Haibara, Vermouth and Kazuha are top 3 best girls.
Kogoro, Heiji and Takagi are top 3 best boys.

>Apparently some people are having trouble posting and loading pages.
This can be remedied by going to the top of the page, clicking settings, and unchecking the box that says Disable the native extension. Unfortunately without 4chanx you're back to the awful basic captcha. But hey, at least you can use the site again.

I can like to that. Anyone who has Takagi in the top 3 boys can't be wrong.

Attached: 1455817478040.jpg (1452x1080, 271K)

If you can like your own posts multiple times I fail to see the point.

Attached: 1539107382189.png (1050x982, 1.23M)

nice taste, swap takagi with yamamura and your taste would be much better

Never know. Ippo started back in 89, making it 30. Conan's 25, and One Piece is 22. Of them all, Ippo could push itself another 10 years, though it goes without saying how that might drive the fans nuts. And of course both fandoms joke about Conan and One Piece ending in 50+ years (or a few centuries if someone's being really goofy). Realistically though, I would imagine Conan and One Piece maybe going at least another 10 years at best, possibly less for the former given how it can really end at any time it wants.

>yamamura
Gross.

Pretty sure the whole thing is just a jab at the "like/upvote" culture seen in places like tumblr and reddit, where that shit really doesn't mean anything, but people act like it's a status builder when it's pretty much no different from the likes on a youtube video or the likes in a facebook post. It's just pats on the back.

Attached: Layton vs Conan.png (1500x1021, 485K)

i am gay

explain

Yamamura is just Kogoro but more goofy and without the sad hints at backstory that make you feel bad for him when he isn't up to the task. Seriously hate what they did to him in the Requiem of Detectives movie. It made me feel genuinely sour and I haven't gotten that way over any media, especially Conan.

Attached: time to commit another crime.gif (400x250, 1.49M)

One Piece hit its 80% mark according to Oda. Luffy currently is challenging the second Yonkou out of four with the third being ally and fourth endgame. I give it 300 chapters more.

That can still mean at least 10 years depending on all sorts of thing, such as Oda having to break for health reasons or helping out with future movies. One can only hope he's not off the mark and it takes longer, but it is rather hard to say with that guy sometimes. Either way, I can see the series hitting it's big 30th anniversary before it's final chapter is out. With Conan, it really just comes down to whether Gosho decides when to begin the final act and finally let Shinichi get big for good.

Case Closed is good. Not amazing, has flaws, but it's good.

what's with him in that movie? he only had few lines there as far as I can remember

yes

Attached: lovely hands.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

>what's with him in that movie?
He wanted to save Ran and the kids, felt like he wasn't capable of solving the case to save them, called up Eri who gave him faith in himself, and then in the end before he gives his deduction Conan and Heiji run in and knock him out and take care of the culprit themselves and thats it.

That's why I really worry about what's going to happen to Kogoro when Conan goes back to his old life and Kogoro has to fend for himself. When people realize he's a hack it's going to destroy him and he might become an even worse alcoholic mess than before.

Well Aoyama just needs to write Kogoro gradually getting better instead of making it a mystery how he was ever getting along without Conan in the first place.

He sort of has, it's just that Kogoro's moments of brilliance are so few and far between, and often hampered by somewhat tired jokes about him seemingly being a letch in the presence of Eri and/or Ran. Hopefully the ending might see him having to step up to the plate while maybe Conan/Shinichi finds himself in the belly of the beast (meaning stuck behind the enemy lines at wherever the BO is located) and thus pushing both to do their best with their respective handicaps (Conan's fragile small size and Kogoro's ineptitude not having the Conan filter to keep him on the ball or conk him out when he might go overboard).

We better get that exact scenario. I've been wanting it for awhile.

Kogoro is clearly capable of good detective work, the problem is between his vices and Conan he doesn't really try or gets too wrapped up in the seeming paradoxes of the case. Often many of his deductive problems actually come from Conan moving the chain of logic further and faster than Kogoro could keep up with, so Conan has to continually help him through the case.

Also worth pointing out, at least in the first half of the series from what I recall, most of his new found fame results in him doing shallow celebrity work, rather than getting him drawn into a lot of serious work.

I'm kind of dreading it, I think I'll lose sleep while it's serialized, especially if Gosho decides to take an untimely break in the middle of it.

Yea, it could be rough, neverminding the hype.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

figures

Attached: child bearing hips.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Rewatched movie 1 tonight for the first time in many years. It feels a lot more fast-paced than I remember it. I haven't seen the recent movies but I guess those would go much faster judging from how action-oriented they look.
Does anyone know what scene Aoyama meant by the one he originally wanted to use for the manga? It's hard for me to guess which one unless he planned on using the whole bombing plot as a manga case.
And I still found the pic related scene as touching as I did when I first saw it years ago.

Attached: 1553869054756.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Well that is kind of the point to a degree, get his name out there so that whenever stuff that might tie to the Organization comes up, he can likely get on board and not be pushed aside as the lowly PI he really is.

I enjoyed that scene too.

I can't remember his words exactly but maybe he meant that whole bit where Conan helps Ran deactivate the bomb while separated from her like that. He certainly likes the idea of bomb situations since that one with Takagi and Conan in the elevator is one of his favorite cases apparently.

Attached: ttbs.jpg (1920x2613, 498K)

Damn she's so great.
Why doesn't Haibara win the Conanb Owl, again?

>b-but muh childhood friend
Fuck Aoyama

Reminder Takagi and Sato will likely be revealed as childhood friends before the series ends.

Attached: cutest couple.png (611x458, 491K)

>The story started in August in-universe
>In the case, it was March
Not even half a year has passed, huh, Gosho?

Conan's voice is so distinctly Conan to me that even when Takayama Minami voices other characters, all I hear is Conan.

I imagine that it just jumps from case to case depending on what the real world month is even if its out of order (barring things that have continuity)

Osakans are into incest right?

Attached: heiji his mom.jpg (703x484, 97K)

>that hair
Oh fuck, Ran's spike is spreading to other people!

I wish, user. Imagine Mommy-ji's mommy. I know it's Kyoto but please imagine.

Attached: kyaa.png (314x333, 103K)

Why are cases involving the Detective Boys always so fucking boring?

I hope it was that scene because it was the best part. Shinichi leaving it all up to fate and reassuring Ran that they'd be together in the end. Something about the way they confronted possible death so calmly and quietly felt so true to their characters and the trust they have in each other.

Attached: 1523618756165.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

The anatomy in these pictures is scaring me, it's like they're melting

They used to be my favorites when I was younger because I liked seeing kids in adult situations. I was starved for that kind of content since most anime I was finding at the time were older teens in battle situations rather than down to earth "real" issues.

I think they're boring now because not only did the art style charm fade, they seem to have exhausted the good ideas. They got haunted houses and kidnappings out of the way early.

Attached: booth.jpg (955x718, 192K)

Attached: it begins.png (280x567, 133K)

The ones where it's just them are pretty fun, if only because Conan had to get their shit together (before Ai was around to help with that), and they didn't have to deal with the grownups telling them to fuck off because they had conveniently forgotten the few successes the kids had to their names.

Attached: clothing removal service.png (289x523, 146K)

I just realize we didn't have any DB case in 2018, what a great year.

>always
you're half right. I could only name around 5 cases involving DB that I like
my list are:
>Mystery Train Murder Case
>Cigarettes Code Murder Case
>Professor's First Love Mystery Case
>Bear Hunter Murder Case
>Woman in Black Kidnapping Case

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Manga_Listed_By_Case

Does filler extend your list any?

Attached: ED 4.jpg (956x1298, 302K)

shit, forgot to list the best DB case:
Library Employee Murder Case

no, user

You don't like Kidnapping of a Popular Artist case? The kids were good in it despite fucking up in the end.

two mix case? it was okay but not as good as 6 cases I listed, post your favorite canon DB cases, user

I'll have to go through the wiki shortly, I do like the school haunting episode early in the 100s

Attached: 1444254056174.jpg (914x514, 285K)

I wish we could have seen Sera and Haibara in the very first art style.

Name one episode that was absolutely awful, an actual bad episode of Conan.

Hard mode: canon case only
Extremely difficult mode: name one awful manga case, adaptions are excluded

Attached: 3248.jpg (666x500, 33K)

>SHINE

I can't remember, did that guy end up in jail? It wasn't fair if so.

But it was rare since then to get an effective sad "culprit" instead of the typical on the knees immediate credit role thing. He was way more broken up about it than the many others who just cry a bit. I think he actually did break inside.

I'm not sure Conan's really for me. I don't recall anything in particular being awful, but some of the set ups for "MUH LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY, AN IMPOSSIBLE MURDER" got pretty fucking dumb. The one where they looped a casette tape through the dude's ring to slip the key back into his hand from the outside was silly and the first time I recall the situations really sticking out as just wacky.

I can't remember when that was but the first for me was the one with the beetles carrying a key back into someones apartment and then flying out the window. It wasn't bad, just... out there.

>tfw heisei holmes will be retconned into reiwa holmes in a month

Attached: suzzzuki.png (742x600, 477K)

Must have been an anime only one, because I've just read through most of the manga and that one didn't show up. Unless it was really recent.

The zombie chapters felt subpar to me for reasons I can't quite describe. The zombie invasion scene felt pretty out there. It's also one of the modern chapters that falls into the trap of doing shit with modern digital video that feels like it wouldn't really fly, though it wasn't as bad as the selfie mystery or the fake elevator gun shot to the head suicide.

>or the fake elevator gun shot to the head suicide.
This one confused me but at least Takagi got something to do.

youtu.be/km29rPOfRrw

>japan exclusive OP and the ED with it
such a good song

>reiwa holmes
oh god that doesnt have a ring to it at all

FEEL YOUR HEART OOGA BOOGA BOGA
JUST MY LOVE BUGA OOGA BOOGA

Attached: june bride.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Haibara's design is one of humanity's greatest accomplishments. Right behind the existence of Aoyama, Detective Conan itself, and the left hand.

Attached: sexy.jpg (1066x800, 218K)

>no one even remembers the ED that went with feel your heart
It was better than Step by Step

Or maybe they'll just keep Conan taking place in the Heisei era with a little leeway for technology.

I wish, but Aoyama seems to have plans to keep the series up to date as non-bluntly as possible. Except a Reiwa Holmes mention within the year.

Isn't it almost over anyway?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1280x720, 574K)

>flesh colored gloves
But why?

To not leave fingerprints.

Who would you rather give your pickle to?

Attached: 9172dd3891e555536262d78cdcc07bd9.jpg (677x1000, 134K)

Attached: Detective Conan - 823.mkv_snapshot_23.13.620.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Headpats are my favorite Yea Forums thing.

Attached: 152473430000202.jpg (256x256, 37K)

you know, someone could just shoot gin in the face and that'd be it

>why doesn't Conan just fucking shoot the organization?
It'd only happen if they could figure out a way to work a locked room into the equation.

They absolutely could. Something about Conan and Gin being in a locked room with one way out, and Gin's blocking the exit. Conan manages to catch Gin off guard by asking why he's a pedophile and that the woman he's been thinking of naked is now a child, and shoots him. Something something fishing wire.

He has to find where the org hideout is first. I'm surprised there's been no allusion to where it is.

>ywn get hugged by your waifu

Attached: detective-conan-3792495.jpg (296x448, 76K)

these kids are so fucking stupid oh my god

Attached: yahtzee.png (1267x1430, 1.38M)

Mitch looks 16

Only Genta, and maybe Ayumi. You have to remember, they are 6-7 years old.

Mitsuhiko will grow up to be smart but Ayumi and Genta have some screws loose. They're fucked.

Attached: 1549579983789.jpg (2048x2896, 598K)