Gakkou Gurashi!

Ch 72 dump

Attached: w2.png (1080x1519, 819K)

Bump

Attached: BN-CY350_abeexc_G_20140526085112.jpg (553x369, 55K)

Attached: w3.png (1080x1519, 802K)

Sorry guys but I don't think this series is gonna have a happy ending

Attached: w4.png (1080x1519, 684K)

Attached: w5.png (1080x1519, 638K)

Nein, it shall not be so! I reject you and your atomic cancer faggortry!!

Attached: w6.png (1080x1519, 676K)

Attached: w7.png (1080x1519, 701K)

Attached: w8.png (1080x1519, 633K)

Attached: w9.png (1080x1519, 483K)

> remember
> no happy endings

Author doesn't have a clue how America launches nukes.

Attached: w10.png (1080x1519, 617K)

Plothole is why not visit the college again to take a rest and get help carrying a very ill girl back to their highschool since there is available manpower back in the college?

Maybe there's another free car they could drive, too?

Attached: w11.png (1080x1519, 708K)

The college is between their current location and highschool

I'm just wondering why abandon the college girls and I know the highschool was considered a safety shelter by the local city government but why not the college as well?

It's much much larger than the highschool so why didn't the government consider the college as a potential zombie shelter?

Attached: w12.png (1080x1519, 652K)

>At last, here in the future the past has occurred Fryman!

Attached: 1553871693607.jpg (640x447, 35K)

From the sound of it the marsh that their high school gets its water supply from contains something that suppresses the virus which is probably why they chose the high school as a shelter location

Attached: w13.png (1080x1519, 562K)

Attached: w14.png (1080x1519, 524K)

Attached: w15.png (1080x1519, 597K)

Attached: w16.png (1080x1519, 452K)

Well they do have a car now. Don't forget the Randall corporation is pursuing them either. If they stopped to rest at the college the mercs or whatever they are working for Randall would probably catch up to them and most likely execute the college kids on the spot. Also it's been a moment since I've read the college arc but isn't the psycho bitch still there?

Attached: w17.png (1080x1519, 433K)

Attached: w18.png (1080x1519, 494K)

Attached: w19.png (1080x1519, 580K)

Attached: w20.png (1080x1519, 515K)

Attached: w21.png (1080x1519, 440K)

Attached: w22.png (1080x1519, 549K)

Attached: w23.png (1080x1519, 567K)

Attached: w24.png (1080x1519, 793K)

fin
No new chapter until May
FUCK

So what did she forget?

God damn it forgot the page fucking god damn fucking fuck fuck fucking FUCK

Attached: w25.png (1080x1577, 951K)

Psycho Bitch ran away and got surrounded by zombies.

Mercs are after them but the college seems honestly tough to get into compared to other places.

Must more ways to barricade.

Can anyone tell me why College Scientist Chick pretended to be a zombie before she genuinely became a zombie?

Check her eyeball. She started pretending to be a zombie when she noticed Miki.

Isn't it really unfair to force Miki to kill you which could cause her PTSD?

If she knew she was turning into a zombie, couldn't she suicide by herself like I don't know jump off a nearby bridge into the local river and drown herself?

Attached: E9.png (1080x1519, 681K)

But the highschool isn't that big and can't contain that much people so if the marsh was so valuable, why didn't they build the college at the location instead?

Or why isn't the mayor or governor's mansion built in the same location as the highschool instead?

I'm just wondering why the VIPs basically important people didn't live near the valuable marsh at all and just built a regular high school atop of the marsh.

You think very important people would want to make sure they lived at least within 5 minutes walking distance to the highschool.

I still think it'd be bettter just to stay on the move while the Randall corporation is chasing them. The idea of a handful of college students armed with some improvised melee weapons and possibly a hand crossbow assuming they still have that taking on a team of trained mercs carrying assault rifles just strikes me as a bad idea.

>Nuclear

Attached: Dia.png (728x427, 415K)

Their highschool is more easy to break into.

First floor if you saw was full of broken doors and windows.

Meanwhile, most of the college buildings are intact besides some of the college entrances that got fucked up but can be easily fixed.

Mercs would have a far easier time raiding the highschool than the college if we consider building status.

wait what

I thought America considered nuclear armed battleships to be too expensive to maintain so we invested in nuclear armed submarines instead?

Like more things can go wrong with a nuclear armed battleship compared to a submarine.

Donmai, thanks for the dump OP

It's an aircraft carrier, they supposedly carried about 20 nuclear bombs (B61s and B83s) until 1994, Nuclear Tomahawks were officially dismantled in 2011. So it depends on when this story is set.

I'd imagine it's some time around 2012 since that's when the series started
Maybe the US military in all their glorious wisdom sold Randall Corporation a nuclear capable aircraft carrier they hadn't dismantled yet for a quick buck

Shovel-chan is still alive?

Yeah, barely. She's pretty much in a coma right now.

I think she's gonna make it.

Attached: DELIGHTFUL.jpg (1385x1254, 1001K)

Aren't there only like two or three chapters left?

I'm wondering if that's why the next chapter isn't until May. Maybe the author's trying to drag it out or something

Reminder that Radio-chan is alive and well!

He might also be using the time to cram in more pages. In like two chapters either everyone's getting nuked or they'll somehow create and distribute a zombie vaccine.

The shovel.

I really hope this isnt true

Attached: _l-keep-screaming-but-god-doesnt-hear-me-24436840.png (500x422, 96K)

I can't remember but if it's this volume or if there's going to be a 12th volume but either one is going to be the last

is this series good?

I know it has to end but less than 10 chapters doesnt feel right.
read the first chapter I personally enjoy it.

It's pretty good yeah. A lot of people hated the college arc but I thought it was alright.

So, what is the ending going to be like? Everyone does? Maybe one of the girls survive or something?

As much as I'd hate everyone dying as long as they are shown at peace and together right before the bomb drops I would be okay with it. I mean the worlds pretty fucked at this point if they are using nukes.
I'd still prefer the happy ending that's just me though

> Girls make it to the high school
> They're gathered in the classroom where they held their graduation ceremony
> Nuke goes off
> They have just enough time to embrace each other before they're flash fried
> Clean up squad sent in to mop up any remaining undead comes across the school
> They find the girls' charred corpses huddled together in front of the blackboard where Yuki wrote graduation ceremony
> They shrug and move on
I'd imagine that's how George Romero would end it anyway

Attached: Fuck This Shit.jpg (609x566, 139K)

No it's depressing.

Don't be ridiculous. A single fireteam would clear the college no troubles.

man I remember reading this years ago until the college arc when the scans got really inconsistent
surprised it's still going on

>it's still going on
Well, about that.

yeah I just read through it all to catch up when I saw it was getting regular-ish updates again

Prove it. We see only 3 men with guns.

The college is huge as well.

They're
a) girls
b) unarmed
c) untrained

Don't be fucking autistic, user.

Attached: Fireteam - Wikipedia 3-30-2019 9-34-05 AM.png (677x21, 13K)

Shcoolgirls always win in both manga and anime.

> soldiers have kevlar body armor, M4 carbines, and military training (also they're wearing backpacks which probably contain all sorts of goodies, possibly even explosives)
> college kids have some melee weapons they probably grabbed from club storage, no armor, and possibly a hand crossbow with probably only a handful of bolts left for it. Closest thing they're probably ever had to training was high school PE and video games
Who could possibly win in a fight?

Oh shit, Mii-kun forgot the shovel here .
Now they have no more weapons on hand to fend off the zombies.

What would anal sex with Yuki be like?

Attached: IMG_0894.jpg (595x674, 97K)

I've stopped reading this a long time ago, why is Shovel a cripple now? Wasn't she GETTING STRONGER after becoming a half zombie?

The medicine she got isn't a cure. She's still affected by the infection. Read the fucking manga, user.

I was put off by the unreadable translation of college arc, but I'll give it another try.

Damn Senpai looks like that?

Attached: 44B0A2CB-16D4-4433-8702-2E42A1DBCD58.png (924x1035, 194K)

Mii-kun should still have the knife she picked up in Vol9.

I don't think she was pretending. People start to hallucinate when they're about to turn. Aosoi still needed girls to get her phone before she's gone. She thought that only Kurumi was capable of killing the half-turned so she asked her first.

>She thought that only Kurumi was capable of killing the half-turned so she asked her first
Oh, that's what it was about, the scene makes much more sense now.
I don't know if I'm too much of a dumb speedreader or if the translation is not up to par.

She forget Toaromaru.

Attached: [anti-raws]Gakkou Gurashi! ep.01[BDRemux].mkv_snapshot_16.08.292.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Me

They still have a gun on the school grounds.
I wounder if it's literally Chekhov's gun.

Attached: Image-05_151.jpg (986x1400, 247K)

>My chest feels tight. Like when I forgot my homework.
>Like I haven't even realized that I've forgotten my homework.
>But something just feels off...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She forgot about Kei
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Attached: Image-05_171.jpg (986x1400, 248K)

That doesn't make sense. Kei's dead.

Kay is undead. This is the problem. Once Kiki sees her again, she won't be able to bring herself to put her down. Just like in the case of Kurumi and Megu-nee back then.

>Miki
Sfx

No user. Not him but the serie has 2 or 3 chapters more until the end. That's why the break, to cram more pages into a chapter.

Yeah. That was the scenario since the start of the serie. I guess if the next chapter is At least 40~ pages long we'll have a nice Miki breakdown.

College girls have 2 drones.

Using the drone and making it fall on top of the soldier's heads from way up in the air is enough to cause concussion.

Because the marsh also contained a fucking zombie apocalypse. Do you seriously think building a house atop zombie marsh is a good idea when leaving almost instantly unleashes an outbreak?

>building a house atop zombie marsh is a good idea when leaving almost instantly unleashes an outbreak?
Dame?

Attached: 30109.jpg (225x350, 39K)

The marsh and the college both use it but the HS has a lesser/different filtration system. I'm guessing that the various Randall bases had different filters/variables and the outbreak was basically a way of mass testing

I think you need to go back a chapter because this was all explained.
A) It was called the cursed river. Nobody in thier right mind is going there.
B)The zombie virus AND the cure are both in the river.
The cure suppresses the zombie virus, but the moment you drag something out of the river and away from the cure, the zombie virus goes active. If you decide to live in a swamp shack, then you can never leave it.

She still insane......

Wtf with author mind?

It used to be. It hasn't been good in a long time. Writer fucked up.

It'll have an at least largely good ending. Sadly I don't care anymore.

How cute.

Attached: [07] Gakkou Gurashi!.mkv_snapshot_23.17.876.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

You're joking, surely.

It's ironic how people kept bitching about the dog, yet in the end anime turned out to be much better than the manga, unless you stopped reading before the college arc.

The anime is worse than the manga if you're only covering what is covered. The manga is SIGNIFICANTLY better.

Maybe try reading my post again.

Yeah, just like that, but without "NYPAHH~ fuckery.

>They get to highschool
>Major Miki breakdown
>They cure Kurumi
>Helicopter was following them
>They try to get the helicopter's attention to tell them about the cure
>Pic related

Attached: Unknown.jpg (809x2269, 680K)

no matter how this manga ends i am going to be so fucking said
im praying for a happy end so i can mitigate some of that depression , but if its a sad ending well i dont even want to think about that

Attached: 1533415538295.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

The more mindbreaks, the merrier

There's no point dragging it out if they just die.
Either they survive or it's a global epidemic and everyone dies.

Damn how manga can possibly be that slow?

It's a kirara, you dumb edgetard.

What would you do in that situation knowing that the best outcome has to be done in great suffering to prevent the worst outcome?

So why is there suffering, blood and death?

College arc and even bowman shit are still miles better than
>OH YOU TAROUMARU
>woof
Fuck the anime.

Only bad guys and few literally whos ever died during the entire manga. Megu-nee and Kei don't count, because it was flashback/offscreen.

>inb4
Yes, scientist chick is also a literally who.

Ok. So why is there suffering and blood?

Stop moving goalposts.

Delete this