Promised Neverland

Reminder that Isabella was a broken character who just wanted a normal life where she could love and live with Ray as a normal mother and son.

Attached: Mama 3.png (2880x1800, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SygiHKuW0w
twitter.com/aniplex_plus/status/1111826891193749507?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=__NiAt0XRzs
youtube.com/watch?v=tGh-L4-Crek
imgur.com/a/13fBueK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She didn’t give two fucks about Ray

Meanwhile she recommended both Norman and Emma for facilities where they wouldn’t be demon chow

I think Isabella is misunderstood. She loved Ray as a mother and couldn't stomach the fact that she was going to eventually have to kill her own son. For that reason, she just wanted to get it over with and not think about it.

Once she saw him leaving and getting free, it must have made her happy but also sad that she will never see him again.

I need more wallpapers of long-haired Isabella

Attached: Mama 7.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Would Isabella be a good mother and wife in a normal world?

Attached: Mama 5.png (2880x1800, 1.59M)

We've seen her internal thoughts, she was more worried about getting the brain for the demons than Ray going through a very painful death. Anytime she could've been nice to Ray, she choose not to.

Attached: preg.png (1366x768, 710K)

i like Isabella’s Lullaby

Threadly reminder that Ray got to suck on Mamas tits and remembers every second of it.

>of long-haired Isabella
Technically, she always has long hair.

Attached: downs.jpg (626x592, 18K)

Reminder that the first katakana from Leslie and the first katakana from Isabella, makes Ray.

No, a person's true character shows when the chips are down. She'd a be a terrible mother who cares more about what having a kid could get her than about what she can give to her kid.

I mean, Isabella was all about giving the kids the best life they could get.

She just wanted that kid's dick. If you deny dick, women get like that.

...oh.

Attached: 1412487018143.jpg (289x263, 15K)

>Ah, I see... In the end, they truly are The Promised Neverland™
Seriously? What the fuck.

I want to fuck mama

Before essentially feeding them into a woodchipper to save her own skin.

Shes' a good mother in Promised Neverland, it's just that her children are taken from her at some point and she knows it's futile to fight back.

She doesn't think she can save them, otherwise she would have escaped when she was younger. If she fought the demons then she would die and the demons would still take her children. Which means it's pointless for her to fight back from her perspective.

Attached: 1455031424721.jpg (838x697, 172K)

So does anyone know what the tifari is? Theories on what happened to Isabella and Phil?

haven't seen it yet, was this kino in the anime?

Attached: 1545535228609.jpg (947x1400, 415K)

who here /listening on repeat/ to Isabella’s Lullaby?

Attached: 1551387732004.jpg (1828x2830, 327K)

Phill is still in the plantation. Isabella got demoted to a prison cell popping high quality material like Ray for tifari.

Nobody gives a fuck about Ray.

Not everyone is a shonen character.

very good anime you guys

Well, they don't have a house anymore so they probably got moved to another farm until the house is rebuilt. Isabella is probably dead. Can't imagine they'd let her live after she let the demon king's food for the Tifari go. At most they probably have her working under another Mom from the other farm. As for the Tifari, that's probably just a special celebration where the demon king feasts on the smartest humans to retain its form or maybe to further evolve. I don't really buy the explanation that they devolve if they don't eat for a while, since Musica is okay, I think that was a lie that was spread to the resistance.

The only reason she saved Norman is because he reminded her of the shota kid she had a crush on when she was younger

Attached: annoying bitch.png (368x594, 38K)

way, way more kino in fact.

They had the high ground, that's why they won.

Literally looks exactly like Ray. How did I fail to notice this?

Read the new chapters. Musica's case is explained

She hated what she had to become too much to be genuinely motherly towards Ray. As others have pointed out, she could put on a facade with the other kids and delude herself into believing that she was a kind and generous mother, but Ray remembered everything and she knew he was her actual child. She couldn't lie to herself like she could with the others. Even attempting to be kind and motherly towards Ray would have been impossible, and a confrontation of just how warped her life had become.

I hate you user

Ah, that's what I get for speculah while falling a little bit behind.

So correct me if I'm wrong but just to sum up, Isabella treated Ray like shit because she actually wanted to love him like an actual mother because he was her actual son and not just another kid to send to the farm. But she knew he was going to die anyways and this basically mentally broke her and tried to detach her from Ray when she inevitably watches her son die?

I don't really see how she treated Ray like shit? She gave him stuff the other children didn't get, even if it was because he was a spy. We don't know for sure that she didn't want to do that regardless.

Ray represented everything that was wrong about the decisions she had made given physical form. She had picked survival over even her own happiness and emotional well-being, and being placed in the same farm as the child who she would never be able to love and protect the way she wanted to must have torn her apart to the point where she simply couldn't bear to love him the way she loved the other kids.

It was probably also a factor of Ray knowing the truth. It would have been even more difficult to put on a smile and pretend everything was alright around him.

I believe she truly did love the kids in her own way, but the cold reality of the world they lived in meant she had become fixated on her own survival to the point of madness. She had become so emotionally deadened by all she had lost and endured to become a mama that she basically lost touch of her humanity and became an unfeeling robot until the moment she saw Emma and the rest escaping and remembered what it meant to have hope.

Some quick theories:
Musica is what's his face daughter or something like that.
What's his face will btfo Norman, but will be spared thanks to Emma.
At some point Musica encountered Lewis and give him her blood, that's why he survived Goldy Pond. Her blood probably removes more weakness other than the need of human flesh, like making their eyes less vulnerable.
Shirai forgot about that friendly demon that helped Emma group chapters ago because he didn't knew what to do with him after the timeskip.
Ray drools, Barbara won.

Attached: Best_girl_mugshot.png (1080x1156, 601K)

They'll find her in a pathetic state at the headquarters and Ray will finally mellow.

>Shirai forgot about that friendly demon that helped Emma group chapters ago
Musica?
>Ray drowls, Barbara won
Que.

t. Ray in a pathetic state of being a background character
No, there was another demon (?) between chapters. It was before the timeskip, iirc. He kept Andrew busy while he and his team were hunting Emma and co.

What people seem to forget is that Isabella resented her son. He was living, breathing example of her whole life being a lie.

what a cute good loving milf. So who impregnates them

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 12 [1080p]-0001.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Demons.

>At some point Musica encountered Lewis and give him her blood, that's why he survived Goldy Pond.
Leuvis survived Goldy Pond?

Although she had a decent ethics beneath her facade, she mostly valued her survival beyond all else. Once her hope of survival was completely gone she was free to actually be a not shit person.

Well, my mother is actually did the same thing to me similar to wat Isabella did to Ray.

Where did your mom find demons? Why did she want to feed you to them? Why did she hate you?

At the end of the arc, you see a shot of the corpse for each major demon in the arc, Lewis only gets a shot of a bloodstain in the place he died, with no corpse.

EMMA ... AFTER THIS, I'LL ... I WILL BE THE BECOME THE NEVERLAND GHOUL

Attached: The Promised Neverland - Chapter 129 - 18.jpg (901x1294, 268K)

>i can be your angle or i can be your devil

Isabella held up the show completely on her own. S2 is not going to be the same without her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.39_[2019.03.29_20.10.39].jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Part of me really wants Lewis to come back as an ally, but I know that won't happen.

Attached: 1530179093622.png (240x255, 91K)

I was trying to consider Musica as a sort of original demon alongside the demon king, but it would make sense she is his daughter. If he was the first to eat humans, then if it's true that she has never eaten humans then she would need to be descended from him or another human eater to have her humanity. I can't really think of any possibility that still follows the demon evolution we were shown in a previous chapter. Maybe she is the child of the demon king and a human, possibly as part of the promise. I have also been thinking of the demon king as male, but it could be that it's a female and had a child with the first Ratri that sealed the promise.

Or she could be the demon king

Emma is really growing

Attached: 3928063140.jpg (383x436, 21K)

I considered that but I don't know how it would be possible for her to become the first human-like demon without eating humans.

Also, I think she would have shared her blood with more demons from the beginning if that was the case. Norman said she appeared around the time of the promise but before the farms. It would make sense that she came into being as part of the promise. She was created by the demon king and first Ratri as a way for demons to survive without eating meat. If she's half-human then that would be why she doesn't regress. And also why they might consider her blood "cursed"

She pressed those against Norman's chest and it still wasn't enough to break his resolve.
Has Norman lost his waifufaggotry?

Attached: 3028567.gif (906x360, 371K)

I knew this reminded me of something.

Attached: latest.png (890x1305, 1.22M)

>I have two personalities...

Oh, please end my life.

Attached: wake me up.png (1356x409, 58K)

Will Emma take the titanpill?

Why is it always coffee shops with these kids? Why do they keep insisting on removing the things that make the series interesting?

Thicc naked Isabella in a jar when?

I wouldn't say completely her own but between the loss of her and Krone, the change in setting and tone, the sidelining of Ray and the apparent dip in writing quality manifesting in the form of a bunch of new characters no one cares about, I don't have high hopes for S2

what did she mean by this?

Attached: D206HffVYAIz5A4.jpg (802x1200, 165K)

i wish she was my mother

Attached: 15380404093380.png (656x755, 39K)

Me

Have no idea

Attached: 1499767122288.jpg (535x668, 71K)

>where she could love and live with Ray as a normal mother and son

Attached: sinbad.jpg (364x218, 29K)

I'm amazed that you've seen her face while she was pregnant and when she realized Ray was her son and think that. It's obvious pregnancy was traumatic for her. I know you didn't have access to her internal monologues as an anime only, but still, it takes some delusional personality and a lot of projection to believe Isabella had motherly feelings for Ray.
Or maybe you're just one of these retards who believe all women feel maternal instinct toward their progeny and as such you never even considered Isabella might feel disgust for her biological son.

>chapter literally ends with "MUH EMMA"
>Has Norman lost his waifufaggotry?
No.
Why do people keep forgetting that Norman went against Emma's explicit wishes to do what he thought would keep her safe in GF arc too?

Artificial insemination. I'd say it vary between clones and natural children. Ray and Emma are natural, Norman is a clone. The Ratris have the technology to clone over achieving people from the human world with just a strand of hair.

Honestly freeing up her hair literally made the scene ten times more kino.

Well, would you look at that.
twitter.com/aniplex_plus/status/1111826891193749507?s=19

Anyone else think these figures almost always look hideous?

Did Mama secretly want them to figure out an escape plan? I mean, why would she give the mastermind kids opportunity to gather items or even converse at all if she knew it was them?

She would be average, that is to say, not good.

M-masaka!

Just like the art in the manga and anime? Yes.

>Emma, I see the world in black and white only.
I know the word cringe is overused but holy fuck.

>not immediately closing the tab if it says Emma/Ray

This. Imagine being a Normanfag.

The more I watch that scene where Isabella finds out Ray is actually her son, I think we see the one and only time she actually acts like his real mother. She's obviously in pain, but when Ray asks her why she gave birth to him, her face softens up and she answers him honestly, like a mother talking to her own son, not the fake bullshit she does with the other kids.

It's just tragic. Ray and Isabella are kindred spirits. Ray wanted to live in a world where Isabella was his mother and loved him like a son. Isabella never wanted to be a mama but just wanted to raise Ray like her own son. But because of the world they live in, they use each other as tools and not as family. This in itself is actually familial interaction because they are both aware of the circumstances and make no attempt to change the status quo. Both Ray and Isabella know that being a mother and son are impossible.

I do agree with this to an extent. Maybe Isabella was giving Ray stuff under the pretense of him being a spy for her, but I would've liked to have thought that was her own way of trying to treat Ray as her own flesh and blood. At the very least, she is honest with him about the shit reality that they both live in. Anyone with a mother who acts super polite in front of guests but sort of goes back to treating you like normal when they're gone would understand.

Attached: Mama 2.png (2880x1800, 1.79M)

No, manga and anime art can look good or bad. Those types of figures always look bad.

Any good wallpapers/pictures of long-hair Isabella?

Season 2 is going to be garbage, isn't it?

It suffers from having no antagonist as terrifying as Isabella. The ironic thing is that even though monsters that eat children are terrible, Isabella has been quite literally the scariest thing in the manga.

>Imagine being a Normanfag.
It's good times to be a Normanfag tbqh
Unless they change studios, yes.

Attached: actual official translations.png (962x844, 676K)

Lewis was a good antagonist (though in a completely different way to Isabella).
Goldy pond is a much weaker arc, but the bigger problem is that I can't see cloverworks doing justice to the good parts of it.

But if it'll be 2 cours?

I can already tell the manga will bring back Isabella is some form. At least that would be a welcome return to form.

Still doesn't help how hard the plot drops. It's all about "muh edgy Norman" and "muh coming of age Emma."

They completely knocked Isabella's farewell out of the park though

Reminder owls aren't native of the demon world and the few ones around are Ratri's robot spies.
Reminder Ray didn't tell Norman that.

>This is a thing

Attached: IMG_20190330_112923.jpg (2048x1896, 375K)

That part and her flashback was mostly good, but there's still the rest of the season, and I'm speaking of Goldy Pond, which is very different and much more action orientated.
>implying Norman wouldn't already know that with the info he has on the Ratri family

>Still doesn't help how hard the plot drops.
Current arc since Norman came back is the best since escape arc though
>It's all about "muh edgy Norman
He's not that edgy and his viewpoint and actions are easy to understand. He's not acting edgy for the sake of it.
>and "muh coming of age Emma."
Don't even know what you're trying to say here

Depends on what Smee told bim.

>That part and her flashback was mostly good
I can't understate this enough desu. Most of the time flashbacks feel more like they completely break the pace. Here it completely enhanced the story and my favorite little tidbit was how instead of showing current Isabella just going up the wall they used a quick 2 seconds flashback of her doing that as a kid. That's very clever, not on the nose and tells something about the character, that Isabella went through exact same frustrations and tribulations as kids for one. And it didn't detract from high pace of the scene or tension either. This is the proper use of flashbacks.

>They took out 6 years old Ray scrapping his ear looking for the device.
>No HQ flashback
There are somethings I hope they fix on BD.

Reminder that Lewis would've literally shat himself if he went against a young Akagi

Attached: 0AD2.jpg (1944x4138, 873K)

Shirai is a guy

I liked it.

I always check in the event something interesting pops up. I've found a few corn kernels in the shit, but it's mostly traumatic.
Still 39k words of two people ERPing as children is definitely amongst the worst things I've seen.

Reminder that Lewis would've literally shat himself if he went against a youg Phil.

Attached: Mind hierarchy.jpg (1944x4138, 833K)

I've read some of it, they're """""""""aged up""""""""", your usual excuse from normies. Still, The pedo incest originated from here still wins in degeneracy.

No. She genuinely lost to them and resigned to her fate.

How many changes suffered that list

>The pedo incest originated from here still wins in degeneracy.
I'm happy to have a legacy.

Attached: blush.gif (359x270, 398K)

Based

Attached: illust_62547009_20181028_214521.png (800x815, 293K)

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>The question is, how long will it last?

Attached: 1506501805365.gif (200x199, 492K)

can someone give me tldr of the story?
I read it up to the point where they escape and find the bunker

Reminder that Barbara x being best girl is endgame with Ray becoming irrelevant.

Some demon nobles play The Most Dangerous Game.
Emma has a bad trip with the Demon God and his dragon.
Some people die.
Anna gets to play a role thanks to the power of shipping.
Norman comes back with the Final Solution to the demon problem.

Are these for real?

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (446x430, 162K)

Reminder ray x Gillan is endgame with Oliver becoming the antagonist.

I appreciate your work, user.

Attached: definitely not Ray.jpg (500x911, 82K)

i'd just supply the semen when she needed it.

Attached: waaah.png (2448x507, 661K)

>filename

cuntwad, girls like her are the best girls and are key for advancing humanity.

Attached: 1553910129156.png (458x493, 281K)

Don't post wasted potential.

Wouldn't Norman have been collected by Peter for Lambda anyway because of his test scores?
Am I speedreading here, because I remember nothing about Isabella purposely sparing Norman.

Norman's flashback seems to imply as much.

Anime ending wasn't bad at all. It was KIBOU.
S2 is confirmed? Amazing. We get to see suicidal oniisan and guns!Ray. Hopefully ends at then getting to the fort so we can see Minerva!Norman but I think the goldy farm arc would drag on too long.

I hope they include small bits of character development for the Goldy Pond crew.

Barbara is a fucking whore. Don't even try to pretend she's more than that.

Because people love shitposting.
They also love to forget the Emma retardation was what pushed him into this too. If anything he's an even worse waifufag than before because this is on a much grander scale. Norman is an actual retard.

She cared a lot about Ray, but he knew the truth and would never accept her and she was afraid of becoming too attached to him.

Don rhymes with fun!
youtube.com/watch?v=__NiAt0XRzs
I'll do better next time.

Attached: 00.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

Don needs to die a painful death.

what the hell did I just watch

One of the volume extras.

Attached: A.jpg (2400x3600, 1.58M)

sorry not sorry

Attached: don ?.png (956x692, 432K)

All this shit about Barbara, don't forget the OG Norman fangirl

Attached: Shelly_Anime.png (200x252, 77K)

i'm being gaslit by teenagers hard

this anime is incredibly low iq, i fucking hate everything about it

nothing in this anime makes sense, how do these children know so much about technology they've never read or heard about, how are they able to question things if they've never seen an alternative to these things, they shouldn't be so fucking all knowing about the real world if they've been shut away from it

absolute trash/10

wait a second
who fucked isabella?
that means that there are adults out there (or at least, old teens)

>11 year olds make me feel stupid, so I'll hate it!
brainlets on suicide watch
>a zapper machine, a rope, and a sausage-and-hair bonfire are incredible high technology

how about tracking devices, gps implants, the knowledge of what other siblings are like that they've compared themselves to, letters that they aren't receiving from kids being 'fostered'

ability to compare their own farm to other farms by rationalizing that the demons put so much effort into their development because they are high merchandise

you could ignore all this low iq shit and just stick to the concept, but then don't go shitting on other animes with good concept but bad execution

No one fucked her. Artificial insemination.

user even a dog could understand what gps is after being shown it. I'm sorry you have an IQ of 64 but please fuck off now.

your favorite animu is trash and your brainlet attempt at defending it reveals your own iq

Gosh, I really get razzed up arguing with twelve year olds on here. Go get shipped to a meat factory.

>only the best children are kept alive due to their brain quality
>niggers are chosen
Explain this plot hole.

Attached: KroneAnime.png (180x284, 23K)

They never use their brain, so they retain a fresh and pristine taste.

Time for...

EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA

Attached: 953B072D-CA4B-4B10-9FCD-B8A7D194187F.jpg (729x789, 145K)

>how do these children know so much about technology they've never read or heard about
There's a library filled with books in the house and they regularly study them, brainlet

NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN

Attached: NORMAN.png (580x493, 228K)

RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY

Attached: 1553816353879.png (594x918, 387K)

no

NO

Attached: 9E6D2C70-17BC-4C51-A7F7-21B4885366D4.jpg (659x439, 79K)

That fucking cunt is so annoying.
>be presented with the most logical continuation to the war
>be presented with a small army that can carry out the necessary manual execution
>be presented with the strategical mastermind norman
>
>I WANT PIECEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fucking cunt just rot to death, selfish piece of shit

t. barbara

Not barbara, idc about demons or anything.
What triggers me is that they have a fucking plan that will somewhat work out in the beginning, yet she just comes out and says "I know what I want is impossible and it's riddled with unknown variables, but I want to do it"
Fucking selfish cunt. Literally dropped the show from a solid 9 to a fucking 5, unless the author doesn't just reject that crybaby's intentions and maybe even kill her off for convenience.

>Not barbara
I believe in you.

Kill yourself, Barbara. But go wash your putrid cobwebbed cunt before.

Not sure if you're baiting or you actually thinking that what I said sympathizes with barbara's "views".
I'll just ignore barbara responses from now on, I didn't even intend to discuss that one dimensional piece of shit character.

Nice try, Barbara. Wash your smelly cunt.

But what if you're not retarded?

Emma is a shitty Mary Sue and Norman is a shitty Gary Stu

They’re perfect for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGh-L4-Crek

in reply to a comment like that?

i'll take responsibility

.....will they fuck? do they fuck?....

not that guy but judging by pic above i now love barbara.

fuck norman and the mains.

Wait for the eventual 10 year timeskip where she shits out a kid for no reason but you don't get to see anything. That's the best you'll get.

Barbara is garbage.

They will in the epilogue.
As for now it's just handholding and hugs. Maybe a kiss if the editor stops being a cockblock.

WHO IS RAY'S FATHER????

Still a garbage list.

Who's father?

Some over acomplished dude from the human world.

yep. i'm cry

Zazie

Ability to self-insert is heightened if the setting is real world/common/mundane

Teenagers were a mistake.

Attached: Every day we stray further from God's light.png (1354x288, 39K)

why is episode 12 not on nyaa?

Attached: 1553496353154.jpg (693x529, 66K)

>keeps making trouble shits
What?

Attached: 9E1462F8-DEEE-4162-83D5-3C9C21F344AF.png (180x463, 61K)

Norman will dies a martyr. Emma and Ray bang and reproduced in a free world.

It's written on the wall. It's inevitable.

Nice shitpost, have a reply.

Attached: censored6.png (1784x3720, 2.85M)

Uncensored version where

In our hearts.

imgur.com/a/13fBueK
Here you go.

Thank you friend but damn Emma has tiny nipples

spoil me is Norman dead?

Why is she so smug?

No sir.

Attached: chadman.png (539x623, 191K)

He is dead to me.

No, he's just extremely hot now.

Attached: 2067327.png (587x408, 75K)

God, I wanna lick Norman's entire body as if he were a lollipop and then let him bury his cock as deeply as possible inside of me and unleash a really fat load.

chad always beats whores like mama

Honestly, that's probably a nightmare for him

t. Emma/Norman's squad/Norman's fans/probably Emma's entire group/readers

Because despite being twice her size in height and a metaphorical god she can still overpower him so easily.

white kids are a vast majority while there are only 2 black premium kids (Krone and Jemima).

>She had picked survival over even her own happiness
all the Gods picked survival over their own happiness user

She probably likes femdom too.

Attached: D28iy4iX4AAwFOG.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

EP 12 made chapter 37 its little bitch. It´s one of the best last episodes ever done in anime.

Isabella is a punk bitch. I mean, how many demons have Ray and Emma killed since escaping? If she escaped as a child, she could've took down the entire headquarters by herself, considering how insanely capable she is

Emma needs to die fast. Ideally, it would be Norman killing her, but this shitfest us going to end with Emma defeating a racist that is Norman and creating a world full of le friendships and love. I swear, its as if a woman is writing this manga.

>He probably likes femdom too.
ftfy bro

Based Emma btfoing all edgefags and making Norman her bitch.

>how are they able to question things if they've never seen an alternative to these things,
I really hate to throw around the word NPC, but god damn son

Why not both?

Hence the "too", user.

>oh no a wsj manga will end happily
>how could this be

Not according to the manga author

Attached: 1553882816087.png (398x244, 92K)

>intense physical bonding over their mutual fetish
Cute!

This kills the editor-san.

Oh come on man, does that mean Ray is stuck as the guy with mommy issues?

Who's Ray?

Attached: milking time.png (980x598, 665K)

You know, I never imagined how accurate this dumb edit would be.

Attached: Come Closer.jpg (980x598, 103K)

Ray is stuck as the eternal virgin he aims to be.

Fanfic where the neverland kids defeat the demons with the power of Jesus when?

Musica is demon Jesus.

Ray is destined to be cucked out of everything.

So she's going to be nailed to a cross for the sins of demonkind?

Courtesy of Norman.

I'd say Norman wouldn't be so unreasonable and evil, but he keeps proving me wrong.

I know, it was so horrible how he tried to choke than one kid with an ultra tight hug.

You know he unironically wants to murder Musica.

How do I ironically murder someone?

Do what Shirai does to Ray.

He wanted to before Emma told him that she saved them.

And still want it.

So they're taking the characters into a completely differente setting, and judging from the description, only keeping the most surface level traits for each character.
Why not just write your own original fiction at that point?

Didn't he say he's thinking about it in the latest chapter?

Please do more degeneracy.

>give evil character backstory
>now I'm supposed to give a shit about them

Does this keep happening in this fucking story? This is the second time it's pulled this shit and the second time it has failed to move me in the slightest. Can't wait until the big ugly demons are shown growing up and going to demon school and having crushes on cute boys in hopes that they'll become sympathetic.

This show was generally just a bunch of manipulative writing tricks trying to hide the fact that the core cast of characters are really samey and uninteresting and the story itself just keeps getting unnecessarily delayed. They should have escaped the fucking orphanage episode 3 at the latest instead of 11 episodes of "oh no, a problem happened. Oh phew, the problem solved itself somehow, or the characters solved it offscreen, or it wasn't even a problem and the story literally tricked the viewer by hiding the actions of the characters."

I mean it's not entirely bad, the music was good at least.

Attached: 1462452429626.jpg (388x606, 95K)

>now I'm supposed to give a shit about them
You're supposed to understand the system and make you want to see it destroyed, not care about Mama because she lost her husbando.

I really hate when they show someone saying something that presents a problem but leaving a part out that's only shown later in a flashback and usually presents the solution.

Attached: heh.webm (1280x720, 96K)

That disappearing cheek is making me think impure thoughts.

I know I've taken too long with that RA story I mentioned, but I promise I'll get that one finished.
Then, I'll do pic related.
Hopefully it'll be both wholesome and degenerate.

Attached: Wholesome reminiscing by wholesome girls.jpg (859x683, 602K)

Well, then, guess Roy's a retard who can't plan at all, as seen when he offers to burn himself like an idiot so the others can escape.

Who's Roy?

Can you blame him? His own mother doesn't even want him.

Roy's probably been depressed since before he could speak.

Ray is a defeatist, his weakness is giving up easily
just like mommy

He already gave up on birth.

"I was born. It mostly went downhill from there."

Attached: Ray gif.gif (100x100, 7K)

The "evil character" (the mamas) was also a victim of the system.

I am salty as fuck. I really liked the adults.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I knew Isabella reminded me of someone. Now i remember who.

Attached: nemu.jpg (600x600, 51K)

I think this is unironically the best panel in the manga so far

Attached: 3279067.jpg (500x647, 73K)

Bruh, even communists knew this isn't the only way to live. There are always some people who would not accept established order one way or another.

oh shit

>nothing in this anime makes sense, how do these children know so much about technology they've never read or heard about, how are they able to question things if they've never seen an alternative to these things, they shouldn't be so fucking all knowing about the real world if they've been shut away from it

Did you not see the library? They had advanced books there. Who are you to say they never read about it? The facility trains the kids to increase their brainpower so it makes sense to have books of an advanced and technical nature for them to read. There's also the matter of the books that seem to have been placed by the mysterious benefactor. And having books about the normal human outside world keeps the kids psychologically grounded so they live a stress free life just waiting for the day they get to go live in the cool world they've read about.

Might as well say:
t. any human in existence

Childhood is idolizing NANANA
Adulthood is realizing FIRE is the right choice

I don't understand why stop sending books with new updated ķnowledge after 2015.

>Ray's note to Krone is actually about how Norman is a Ratri
>Or about Ray's own father

>or it wasn't even a problem and the story literally tricked the viewer by hiding the actions of the characters
I really fucking hated how often the anime pulled this bullshit. Is this a shitty adaptation or is the manga this shitty too?