What was the point of Anne?

What was the point of Anne?

Attached: D8484BF0-C4E4-4F9D-A426-9336D2D9722F.gif (500x211, 853K)

Give me boner

to drive home the point that bitches love Joestars

Araki is a hack writer and shamelessly ripped off Hokuto No Ken.

same

Araki's last attempt at having a normalfag companion like Speedwagon and Smokey.

monky sex

The manga was too much of a sausage fest so Araki wanted to add something with a vagina

A plan crafted 25 years in advance to trick filthy secondaries into thinking Jolean's mom was being introduced.

Say what you want about Anne, but she lasted longer than Smokey.

is this you?

Attached: JoJo+5[1].jpg (1200x900, 120K)

ngl, at first I thought she was gonna be revealed to be a Zeppeli at some point late in the story.

A part of me still thinks that could have been cool.
Like a role reversal sort of thing where the Joestar has to take the role of mentor.

Attached: 90f5a5d0b938940ace7c628d8f7663db.png (800x579, 220K)

fan service

What the fuck happened to the Zeppelli family? Caesar had like 20 siblings, and no one from that line showed up in Golden wind?

Hamon stopped mattering after Araki dropped the idea of stands being an evolution of the Ripple. That's what happened.

editor mandated kid sidekick

What would be the point? The Zeppelis exist only to die. Araki could get away with it once or twice, but if you saw a Zeppeli for a third time you would just say: "Oh, this guy is gonna die like a fucking faggot because it's his family's tradition".

What was the point of:

Dire, Tonpenny, Poco, Speedwagon, Smokey, Loggins, Roses, Nukesaku, Kenny G, ZZ, Mikitaka, Hazamada, Tonio Trussardi, Invisible Baby, Ja-Ken-Po kid, Fugo, Scolippi/Rolling Stone, Kenzou, Dio's Sons, all the riders in Steel Ball Run besides Johnny/Gyro/Dio/Hot Pants

Implying Speedwagon wasn't the most important character in parts 1-6

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (413x550, 35K)

filler

If they were anything like Caesar, they probably jobbed to 3rd rate villains somewhere and died alone.

>Speedwagon
take that back you fuck

so i can insert as her because i can relate to her love of jotaro

Attached: 2019-03-29 22_08_50-Window.jpg (384x353, 131K)