Kanojo, Okarishimasu

New chapter out.

mangadex.org/chapter/573409

Attached: IMG_20190212_150525.jpg (2892x4096, 1.08M)

Attached: N1.png (1115x1600, 446K)

Attached: N3.png (1115x1600, 604K)

Attached: N4.png (1115x1600, 601K)

Attached: N5.png (1115x1600, 580K)

Attached: N6.png (1115x1600, 573K)

You know what would solve this problem, Kazuya? Stop fucking lying.

Attached: N7.png (1115x1600, 734K)

Attached: N8.png (1115x1600, 808K)

Attached: N9.png (1115x1600, 987K)

Attached: N10.png (1115x1600, 547K)

Attached: N11.png (1115x1600, 675K)

Attached: N12.png (1115x1600, 548K)

Attached: N13.png (1115x1600, 642K)

Attached: N14.png (1115x1600, 629K)

Whorezuru a shit

Attached: N15.png (1115x1600, 610K)

Attached: N16.png (1115x1600, 573K)

Attached: N17.png (1115x1600, 602K)

Attached: N18.png (1115x1600, 644K)

Attached: N19.png (1115x1600, 692K)

Attached: N20.png (1115x1600, 557K)

Attached: N21.png (1115x1600, 465K)

This manga hits home for me because i'm a compulsive liar, this year i went to my father's side of the family and told them i was in another state working because i didn't visit them for 2 years so came up with a calculated lie... they don't give a fuck about me and the only way my father will know is if my mother tells him (they hate each other).
Told my friends i got kicked from my house so i don't have to deal with them also, they are all working in another city anyway.
Hard as fuck to undo your lie because of the snowball effect, first you never tell big lies to your family.

Attached: IMG_20190319_151319.jpg (2892x4096, 1.03M)

I wish i can drop this series already but Ruka is telling me not to. She deserved better than this rotten shit mc

why everyone shits on Ruka?

Ugly design.

Is Kuzuya the worst romcom MC of the decade?

Why are bare legs off limits?

She looks great.

Sumi > Ruka > Chorizo >>> Mami

No, just because he has flaws like a real person doesn't make him the worst MC of the decade.

Nah, he might be bad but at least he acknowledges his flaws. Its just that the author isn't letting him do anything about fixing said flaws.

god fucking shit, you are a truly pathetic piece of shit, just like kazuya

At least he isn‘t „generic romcom mc #2640“, but he is shit anyway

I can understand developing a crush that turns into falling madly in love with someone and having a hard time liking anyone else. I typically do that every time I fall for someone, so I can somewhat understand why MC is being retarded. But god damn Chiz personality is a huge turn off, her mannerisms and cold blunt attitude would tick me off. Meanwhile, he has a "temp" GF who is head over heels for him while also being beautiful as well and her personality is cute and way more tolerable.

I don't know why I continue to read this since its a constant back and forth of "Chiz and Kaz grow closer" and "Chiz and Kaz drift apart". With side kick girls occasionally getting spotlight.

>tfw no ruka gf

whorizo

Her bare legs are way too sexy for visiting her future in laws.

Shit taste

He's better than the asexual mc that happens to be the smartest person in school while working hundreds of part-time jobs

The ribbon is awful.

I can understand developing a crush that turns into falling madly in love with someone and having a hard time liking anyone else. I typically do that every time I fall for someone, so I can somewhat understand why MC is being retarded. But god damn Chiz personality is a huge turn off, her mannerisms and cold blunt attitude would tick me off. Meanwhile, he has a "temp" GF who is head over heels for him while also being beautiful as well and her personality is cute and way more tolerable.

I don't know why I continue to read this since its a constant back and forth of "Chiz and Kaz grow closer" and "Chiz and Kaz drift apart". With side kick girls occasionally getting spotlight.

Now that I think about it, why is he so madly in love with Chorizo?

hes definitely better than the mc of that bunny girl show

Some of his reasonings come off just being love struck but the legit ones seem to be him admiring her mature adult attitude, strong independent girl and various attributes which he lacks himself. Though he does put her way to high up on a pedestal sometimes.

>Chiz and Kaz drift apart
The only time this happened was when Chizuru thought he fucked Ruka.

He should have fucked Ruka.

>Chizuru's grandma dying
>Chizuru quitting being a rental
>Mami about to blow everything up
And people say the plot isn't going anywhere.

>just because he has flaws like a real person
Holy shit is this meme still around?

Mami > Ruka > Sumi > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> Chizuru

I want Mami to ruin my life and control me until the day I die.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 01.51.51.png (510x544, 268K)

oh no no no w-we underestimated toubunchads! they are laughing at us now!

Attached: 1553465064733.jpg (531x1193, 144K)

Well, it's not really fair when 5toubun has the anime effect and KO doesn't.

How is it a meme?

Why doesn't Mami just leave things alone? Nothing either of those two do has anything to do with her.

There isn't a competition you shitter. Kanokari is doing fine.

5toubun was still outselling kanokari 2 to 1 before the anime. That being said it doesn't matter since kanokari sells good enough to not get axed. I mean why the fuck should anyone but investors or the magazine itself care how much it sells?

C'mon Ruka do something. crash the party.

>It's not him, it's the author.
Can you really call him realistic if you blame the author for his flaw?

I think Ruka is doing fine, If only Kazuya wasn't a fucking faggot.

Im saying that the author's keeps giving us indications that Kazuya WANTS to change. and gives us moments of him slowly changing, but keeps putting it off. The biggest flaw in this manga is its pacing. Every time theres even an inkling of progress or character development it gets set aside or pushed back.

Kazuya keeps talking about wanting to change, to stop being aimless or spineless but those moments are sparse and between moments of Ruka being a bitch or literal who's like Sumi

The plot only really started stalling at around chapter 60. He's gone from wanting any girl to wanting only Chizuru but he hasn't made the step to really acting natural around her. He still even refers to her by her stage name.

Damn, I hate that granny so fucking much.

Serves you right, you piece of shit.

Based.

He's the worst anime MC of all time

Based.

Even so, the investors are clearly very pleased with how KO sells. They held two ten thousand dollar lotteries for it.

>anime

Yeah. I feel like the advertisement of the manga is going up since kodansha feels confident it has more growth potential.

Soon.

Who should voice Kazuya?

Someone with with enough experience voicing faggot MC. you know who

I hate Ruka

Why?

Matsuoka?

Yes.

She's not Chizuru

But that's a good thing, Chorizo is boring and she acts like she is a special snowflake.

>a monochrome ribbon which is cute, but not to childish
Maybe just drop the ribbon (the one in her hair) entirely?

silly Kazuya today is a time to spend with family
and Sunday will be a day only for the two of them

I wish, but knowing his luck everything will work out ok

>Princess Chizuru
Ruka thinking she has a chance with Granny, how cute

crossed out Kazuya, nice
I bet they'll cross him out of other things too when granny will learn the truth.

Please! let it be her telling the truth at the right moment.
She'd release Chorizo from this farce, so that count's as a present right?

>As expected of one of Chizuru's friends
Fuck off

>Do you even feel guilty about that?
That's a good question, does he even know what guilt is?
It looked like he was bored last time.

>Princess Chizuru's friend
I don't even blame her for being pissed

WHO IS GOING TO KISS WHO

Ruka will be kissing granny's ass the whole visit.

If anything, that will solve all his problems but noooo Mr. Pilgrim only cares about the whore.

>I will definitely make your grandma like me
Lewd

>David-kun got axed
>this shit didn't and will get an anime
It's not fair bros.

>her ribbon looks like horns
Thanks for fucking explaining the joke. I would have never guessed this if you didn't tell me.

Nah. He's still better than poor MC that gets 100 in every test and works many part time jobs, just like me number 9876

Attached: 1547395591306.png (2001x2001, 1.7M)

nigger

Let this thread die, faggot.

Why would you want it dead?

Is there a confirmation for the anime?

WSM is giving everything anime adaptation.
KO will get it later for sure, so the mangaka has to stretch this manga as long as possible with useless filler shit.

I wouldn't mind it receiving an adaptation, but I think it's a bit too soon for it.

>someone made the effort to make this
And no, Kazuya isn't relatable. Nobody in his shoes would be doing the same shit he's doing.

Not by a long shot.
Off the top of my head

Hayato from OSK:
Has a perfectly good fiancee living with him, willing to do all the ecchi stuff he would want, but he is all tsun about her, though he would be willing to do the perverted stuff though as well as sexually harass every single named female character in the manga: including the big boobed rival girl, her older sister, the loli mother of his wife, her wife's friends including the insufferable lesbian one, all that acting as the typical dense/ clumsy harem protagonist.

Keita from kiss x sis:
He on the other hand is fully aware of how he is leading on 4 girls(the 5th one is to aware of what is happening and called quits already) including his two older sisters, his teacher and the classmate he turned int a horny mess that is currently his main.

>relatable
if you consider spend all that money for a fake girlfriend you should consider commit death as well.

How is it worse than spending it on figures?

Not much of a difference than spending all your money for an actual whore.

I'm not sure whether I think Kazuya should cut the bullshit about mizuhara and take what he's got with Ruka, or Ruka should fuck off and stop trying to force herself into a certain position in other peoples' lives

He should tell Ruka to fuck off and confess to Chorizo.

People spend thousands on Twitch streamers.

Ruka imposed herself on him, she figured that if he is able to go so far to protect Chizuru's secret (and the ferry accident) then he would be willing to go even further for a real girlfriend. She though that he could just transpose those feelings onto someone else. Someone who thinks like that is undoubtedly crazy. Now she is going against an impossible task of convincing his Grandma that is a die hard Chorizofag to accept her.
Kazuya from the beginning didn't hide from her that she isn't interested in her and does it only because Chizuru asked him to. There were instances when he wavered, which he should straighten out though.
I would love the story to move past Ruka, or past the rental arrangement, but It had so many opportunities to do so that I don't really expect anything anymore. Most probobly by some strange coincidence they'll came out of this unscathed and will be able to do this shit indefinitely.

It would be great if Ruka could meke a dent into Kazuya's heart.

It's not like it's impossible. He eventually moved on from Mami. He would probably move on from Chizuru if she clearly rejected him. There is nothing suggesting he ever will confess to Chizuru though. He is content with the situation he is in, he pays money and has a date with her whenever he wants. To be honest he grown a little to to accustomed to that and when she eventually retire he'll have a hard time, probably then he'll become softer on Ruka instead of cutting ties with her.

Chizuru is main girl, she is going to win.

She'll win if she becomes an actress and leaves Kazuya behind.

nice blogpost, liked and subscribed

That sentiment is kinda the problem for me atm. I plain don't like Kazuya and so far his character hasn't improved any considerable amount. As it is now, if Chizuru and Ruka ended up breaking ties with him, I'd fell they dodged a bullet. "Being nice deep down" doesn't quite cut it in the face of what he fucks up without any effort to set things straight, especially with his grandma, whom he makes treat Ruka like a jerk, since she doesn't know the complete picture. That's coming from someone who grew up with and loved old Hollywood romantic screwball comedies, where misunderstandings set up endless humorous encounters. But the misunderstandings always have to be followed up by a catharsis where everything is set straight. But that never happens here. We just get an endless string of Kazuya getting away with more bullshit, while others carry the burden.

>As it is now, if Chizuru and Ruka ended up breaking ties with him, I'd fell they dodged a bullet.
Aunty ensures, that at least Chizuru won't do that.

The problem is that the story circles around over and over and none of the characters seem to move anywhere from their initial positions.
The only thing that actually changed is Kazuya moved on from Mami and fall for Chizuru.
I'm afraid it's constructed this way, because whatever breaks this process will end the story, that we'll se it blow up and the short term consequences, but the story won't go anywhere further then that. It's just a big endurance test of how much of the same bullshit the author is able to sell.

the granny should kick the bucket already.

He doeznt have enough dialogue. It's like the author outs in so much inner monologue he forgets that Kazuya needs to speak out loud. It's a joke sometimes.

>girl actively trying to get approval from your family
damn it Ruka is wife material, fuck this manga and I hate in on thos train to the bitter end. it's the zombie trash series all over again.

Attached: 1548263696485.png (294x329, 225K)

just because people who pay for whores exist, doesn't mean they shouldn't kill themselves still

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (566x489, 113K)

Ruka deserves a pathetic liar like Kuzuya. They would be a good couple.

Attached: 1541058645068.png (1115x1600, 999K)

He needs to pad out the chapter. An anime adaptation could easily bulldoze through the story.

What are you talking about, whores have existed for ages.

and why is she doing that? Only because he told her that The Only Reason he keeps the lie is because granny is in love with Chorizo, so instead of replacing Chorizo in his heart she tries to replace her in granny's. She is hopeless.
In reality he won't move on from Chorizo even if that happens. He is just stringing her along as he always was.

She's kind of stacked isn't she?

>It's just a big endurance test of how much of the same bullshit the author is able to sell.
Sales have actually increased the past few volumes, Japan likes the current direction of the manga.

My cousin is a compulsive liar. I kind of feel sorry for him because it's like a sickness in his case. He can't stop himself, lies even when it's completely unnecessary.

Why so many like her? It's such a gimmick with the heart rate thing. She has no other reason to be there.

What a piece of shit, Ruka deserves someone better instead of going to the first one that makes her heart flutter.

>Is Kuzuya the worst romcom MC of the decade?
Just the fact that he has chosen and pursued a girl and his feelings are unambiguous makes him better than typical oblivious asexual harem fag.

>the heart going extra doki doki
it's how I ended up with my current gf

> "Being nice deep down" doesn't quite cut it in the face of what he fucks up without any effort to set things straight, especially with his grandma,
He tried to break it off in the beginning but Chizuru dragged him back in.

>Why so many like her?
I think they pitty her more then anything

Heh, Kazuya is literally the guy telling his mistress "I promise, baby, I'm gonna leave my wive. I'm just waiting for the right moment".

what a player, I love to self insert as such a bastard

Attached: 1551876441483.png (300x204, 48K)

Only Chorizo is bigger

Attached: 1543383599919.jpg (825x1200, 230K)

Yeah. It's as if someone as pathetic as Shinji became the MC of a romcom. But of course, losers here think this is "relatable".

and it's the only thing that ties Chizuru to Kazuya as well. She mentioned it many times:
>I only do this for your grandma's sake

>the next chapter revolves around Ruka trying to impress the aunt, only so it falls back on her praising Chizuru
This is gonna be good.

we had a taste of that in this chapter and it wasn't even remotely pleasant

But if you spend on a prostitute, at least you will receive something. Renting a girlfriend for 4 hours is plainly stupid, if you have enough money for that, then you should invest on yourself to improve and get an actual girlfriend.

They are not people

Yes, it's relatable. Kazuya is a perfect portrayal of the modern Japanese male.

That was when he tried to get rid of Ruka. I'm talking about him telling his grandma. Him not coming clean is what keeps his circlejerk of misery going. But he keeps it going, so he has an excuse to keep Chizuru involved with him and guilt trip her into "keeping Granny's dream alive". If the grandmas (both his and hers) weren't a thing, she'd have probably already told him to stop fucking renting her.

>If the grandmas (both his and hers) weren't a thing, she'd have probably already told him to stop fucking renting her.
I don't think so. She genuinely wants him to get a girlfriend.

Attached: C20.png (1672x1200, 752K)

That's why she'd told him. He can't keep up renting her if she wants him to move on.

She even got him one, kind of, not really, but it's something

>But if you spend on a prostitute, at least you will receive something.
What? You rent a whore, fuck her and leave. What exactly to you "get."
In the end it is about experiencing a fleeting yet pleasant moment.
Not much different than other forms of entertainment.
>then you should invest on yourself to improve and get an actual girlfriend.
The point of a renting a girlfriend is that you don't have to care for the same obligations as having a real girlfriend.

if you rent a prostitute expecting anything other than sex, then you shouldn't rent it at all.

But Pretty Woman taught me I can find love in prostitutes

The biggest question is why Sumi was hinted to be buying him a birthday present and then have her do nothing.

I didn't say anything contrary to that.

His birthday isn't over yet.
To think about it for a while, the knowledge when his birthday is doesn't mean anything really.
She would need to know where he lives/works to give him anything since they met only a couple of times mostly for dates that weren't close by.
So the only way she could give him something would be through Chizuru, which would be interesting on it's own, but it doesn't seem to be happening
Does she know that he is Chizuru's neighbor?

She is cute and most of the time she is right even if her methods are questionable.

Well, you can't expect mature decisions from a highschooler.

That's just her being tsundere though.

cute pout

This. It's so obvious. Chizuru didn't even have to show up at the birthday party, she could've just said she had to visit her grandma and left it at that.

She obviously likes him

That's only slightly more pathetic.

True, at least you can hold hands with a rental girlfriend.

Cost extra though

Isn't it a flat rate?

Whores > Rental girlfriends > twitch whores

I like Sumi

>stop lying
>tell grandma the truth, accept whatever disappointment she has in you, you earned it
>tell Ruka you love Chorizo and you're sorry for stringing her along. She'll hate you, but you earned it.
>tell Chorizo you love her. If she doesn't accept you, too bad. If she does, good for you.
Dude's suffering is self inflicted. Man up. Also, do that shit in that order. No banking on Chorizo accepting before fessing up to Grandma. No keeping Ruka in reserve either.

Chizuru doesn't really want to break things off either because her grandma would also prefer that she have a boyfriend.

She likes giving hope to losers

I love Ichinose!

Attached: IMG_20190315_134018.jpg (1450x2048, 337K)

oh no no no

this, if you gonna spend your hard earned money might as well actually get something out of it. wear rubbers.

Where are actual girlfriends in that ladder?

Can I rent out your (boy?)pussy, too?

>he thinks he isn't paying for sex because he isn't hiring a whore

I got news for you: you're paying for sex in some way in any relationship with a woman where you get sex. It might not be a direct money-for-pussy arrangement, but you are paying for it in some manner that is costing you.

And if you do the math, purely for sex, whores are far more economical than actual relationships. Then again, whores don't cook and clean for you... at least not without extra pay or tips.

But the benefit of a whore is you're not paying her to stay. You're paying her to LEAVE.

>Then again, whores don't cook and clean for you... at least not without extra pay or tips.
Neither do modern women.

Kazuya doesn't deserve Ruka and he doesn't deserve Chizuru. Change my mind.

Kazuya has paid enough money for Chizuru.

Not before she makes Chizuru her sole inheritor.

I really hate her for that. She is basically muh Chorizo 2.

>ruka keeps trying her hardest for him and to make his family like her when he doesn't even reciprocate her feelings
I do feel awful for her, but she must know that he will never love her.

His family owns a fairly large house and a store, he doesn't need to settle for someone poor like Chizuru.

He gave her hope.

Attached: 1542653094328.png (906x1300, 1.26M)

Why do people pretend Kuzuya is relatable or realistic?

Why do people pretend he isn't? The lack of spine and use of money to escape loneliness are all things common among young men in today's society.

Attached: IMG_20190312_162535.jpg (2892x4096, 1.08M)

Sumi chapter soon.

Who will he kiss?

I hope not. We have the girlfriend, the rental girlfriend and the ex, she serves no purpose.

Chorizo.
I hope Ruka or Mami and Chizuru see it, this manga needs some drama.

Meh, she's better than Ruka.

thanks

Chizuru's grandma should die while Mami blows everything up for maximum drama.

Is there an MC that actually fucks his harem like parallel paradise? I would have fucked the shit out of Ruka if I were in his shoes.

But muh Chizuru.

He's a virgin so he can't differentiate his dick from his real feelings. I've been in the same boat chasing after this one girl so hard and doing all these things for her when I finally fucked her dozens of times I realized she wasn't anything special just a hot girl I wanted to bang.

It's astonishing that he was with Mami for a month and still a virgin.

Attached: sexiest page.png (1115x1600, 844K)

imagine the sex

SUMI A CUTE
C U T E

Ruka > Sumi

author is making it hard to dislike her (body)
though I hate the MC more so I won't feel bad if Chorizo is long gone

>make
How is it even possible to dislike her body in the first place?

this is literally Evangelion without the robot and angels, Fucking hell Shinji GET SOME BALLS

Attached: D2nig4CUwAMucq6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg (2892x4096, 963K)