Zoku Owarimonogatari

Was Tsukihi always this sexual

Attached: 3B192A3F-3934-44C6-A15E-06146E8CE29A.png (1456x819, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhRB7csjW4U&feature=youtu.be
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's in heat

Not too much, but thats what this story is about, turning characters inside out, so you just needed to do 1+1 to get ur answer

Attached: 3facfle3qbo01.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Of course

Yes.

Attached: wont let you sleep.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: [MTBB] Zoku Owarimonogatari - 04 [216A6E31] 00:11:32.442.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

is this it bros?
i dont want to watch because im terrified this will be the last animated gatari we ever see. i dont know how ill cope

Attached: 1450204648070.jpg (575x372, 95K)

didn't they already confirm they're working on off-season?

dem curves

She's the most underrated character in the series.

Attached: 1471874674314.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Isn't zoku owari an off season season?

Attached: OF COURSE.gif (500x249, 640K)

Attached: 1441158441139.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

I still don't know why she was randomly meowing in Tsuki, but I'm glad she did.

Cute desu

Attached: 1410931432536.jpg (1920x2497, 525K)

I've never understood how people always said Bee > Bird. I guess it was just that back then Tsukihi didn't appear too much in the anime.

Attached: 1391141097149.jpg (315x600, 140K)

Because her sister is second best girl, only next to Kanbaru.

Attached: Araragi.Karen.full.1007469.jpg (1921x3345, 467K)

Sorry I prefer Tsukihi's feminine charms and psychotic tendencies over Bee.

Attached: 1381109303004.jpg (840x1120, 328K)

I don't really mind, but things are as they are.

Attached: 08f554ebcc5345470033b973623f97d1.jpg (372x661, 44K)

Bee is too tall. Also Tsukihi has the best hair. I love all her different hairstyles.

Attached: 1381633188396.jpg (1280x775, 784K)

WHY ARE KISS SHOTS FEETS SO SEXUAL

Because Kiss-Shot's everything is sexual.

Attached: 1485047575185.jpg (8611x6081, 3.68M)

How can there be so much best in just one image?

I need a doujin wherein Kanbaru thoroughly dominates the Fire Sisters.

Have they explained why the fuck Kiss shot is alive when she’s NOT a vampire AND 600 years old

Nah, her brother is just hopeless manlet, and Suruga is pocket monkey.

Attached: Kanbaru and Karen.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Indeed he is a manlet but I still prefer short girls.

Attached: 1401942881005.png (558x668, 191K)

Attached: [MTBB] Zoku Owarimonogatari - 04 [216A6E31].mkv_snapshot_07.57_[2019.03.29_21.28.37].jpg (1280x720, 31K)

imagine how soft her princess feet are

>pocket monkey
best girl just got bester

Attached: bake_140.jpg (452x526, 39K)

The mirror world is not a parrallel world that always existed alongside the "normal" world
As far as you'd know at this part of the story, it's a reflection of the normal world as it was at the specific moment where Rrrrgi was sucked into the mirror

Because the mirror world isn't supposed to make sense, it's just a reflection of the real world.

She's as thirsty as her sister just less honest about it
A good teeth brushing session would change that

Attached: 25475852_p0.png (735x616, 415K)

Facts. Koyomi needs to share the love and help her with her dental hygiene.

Actually it was hair brushing, her hair caught on fire though. See tsukihi brushing in the fire sisters heroine hon

>wanted to read off season and monster season
>translators will only get to it by 2021 when fans where close to translating it
Fuck this why do western fans have to read it literally 10+ years behind?

>ahh gomen gomen

Attached: Whorship.png (800x764, 664K)

AHHHHHHHH I WANT 6 FOOT TALL KAREN

Mirror Tsukihi's deal is that she hasn't changed at all though

Does araragi ever have sex with anyone besides senjougahara?

He probably masturbates, which means he had sex with spook

Attached: Ougi.png (1007x567, 546K)

Heavily implied that he has fucked Karen.

I'm surprised he hasn't fucked Kiss shot.

>monogatari
>was x sexual
yes

next question

This is so hot
even a sleevejob would be heaven

It was just lewd toothbrushing

It started out as that. But then after Tsukihi left them they both fell down on the bed together, cutting to dark followed by Araragi explaining that they became much closer after that. So yeah. Can't say anything for sure, but it is heavily implied they fucked.

They move in together after college and it's mentioned that other people are getting concerned about how close they've become.

>heavily
I don't know, brushy brushy could count as becoming closer too.
They behaved too normally towards each other afterwards.

where does that happen?

>They move in together after college and it's mentioned that other people are getting concerned about how close they've become

[Citation Needed]

Imagining what's under those yukata always gets me going.

>no best long hair version

6 is the best.

Vertical is catching up pretty fast, I really can't complain with having an official release

Zaregoto on the other hand...

Can't blame Kaiki for wanting to tap this

Attached: [Seed-Raws] Zoku Owarimonogatari - 05 (BD 1280x720 AVC AACx3 [2.0+5.1+2.0]).mp4_snapshot_02.14_[2019 (1280x720, 77K)

wasn't owari the last season?

No zoku owari is the epilogue to the final season, off-season starts with orokamonogatari (and with the premise that Araragi story was over and it would be all about the other characters).

Attached: 1445546186744.png (2229x1600, 1.09M)

>Kambaru's mom

I wasn't expect her to show up

Is it me or was this arc better directed than your average Monogatari?

No I feel that too. Helps I'm watching actually decent subs for it compared to last season.

Sauce on this? The only thing I heard was comments made by some of the staff at some of the showings

This current season is called Zoku Owarimonogatari user.

Seamingly this was made by Shinbo himself instead of Itamura or any other shitty intern, which may explain the sudden increase in quality

The last two episodes of this were the best TV monogatari I've seen since Second Season

Jesus christ, between the overload of girls, Hitagi showing her body and being the best wife ever and Araragi solving the problem I think my heart is going to explode.

No wonder why she ended up being Araragi's wife and the one he choose to spend the rest of his life.

Attached: musubi.jpg (1362x1934, 1.46M)

isn't shinobumonogatari about Araragi colaage years

I thought they broke up like a million times.

where can i find subs

She looks like she does JAV... with black guys.

Attached: 5.jpg (620x273, 16K)

That would explain a lot

Attached: Literally The Soultaker.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

That's monster season, and before musubi we didn't know Araragi story would continue.

That last episode did make justice to Ougi's spookiness

It turns out Itamura left Shaft entirely and now is a freelancer

Where is crab in reverseworld? Why hasn't he thought to go find her even once?

It was more important to find Shinobu.

Edo subs are as barbage as his v2 subs for Kizumono?
I don't know what happened to this guy, v1 subs were great. V2 are as butchered as commie trash.

spook

Attached: 60471789.jpg (1000x1414, 51K)

Thats a nice spook

youtube.com/watch?v=bhRB7csjW4U&feature=youtu.be

bros...

Attached: 636377.jpg (1052x563, 89K)

Why does Hachikuji have a drill?

I'd marry that spook.

for me it's just cuz bee is more sexual and my favorite seiyuu. Sidetails are also instant best girl

Musubi you fucking secondaries.

>The rest of his life.

Isn't he still immortal, bound to oulive nost of the girls if only to keep Shinobu alive?

Lol except that's Shinobu he's bounded to forever. Hitagi is a fling of his

It's explained in the end.

>She's as thirsty as her sister just less honest about it
She grows out of it in the later off season books unlike Karen who now lives with Koyomi and even Kanbaru comments on how dangerous their relationship is.

Maybe because snails have spiral shells?

>bounded to a side chick he cuck-zoned for decades
Eh, it beats dying I guess.

Gaen undid that when he "killed" him with Yumewatari, I think?

And then it got redone a day later. What did you think this was?

Attached: 1502650418300.jpg (1280x1313, 263K)

Oh yeah
whoops
I guess Araragi is gonna have to deal with only keeping one sister and two loli ghosts with him forever.

Centuries with Shinobu is the ultimate prize.

wait who is this? She fine as fuck

Kanbaru's mom.

I need more stories of Araragi taking advantage of his mentally handicapped sister.

Attached: araragi logic.jpg (960x1620, 805K)

>deep plot

Attached: Suruga & Karen Kya.webm (1152x646, 445K)

What is up with Zaregoto? They started retranslating it and just stopped on the second novel again. Is there a licensing issue or something with going beyond the second book? I would really like to read a solid translation of Zaregoto. Vertical really got my hopes up and then took them away just as fast.

Which episode did this come from?

Karen is pure not dumb!!, also my wife

SUBS FUCKING WHEN

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

By Musubi their parents moved to a different district for work and Tsukihi's abroad studying dance (though in general she keeps dropping out of stuff to do something different or something), Koyomi and Karen are the only ones in the household.

IIRC it's only Kanbaru who outright voiced her concerns, everyone else either doesn't openly comment on it (I think Hanekawa implied to know about it once or twice if that counts) or just doesn't give a shit.

>Centuries
He's aging normally and wants to live as a human, he's not immortal.

user, we have subs up to ep4 now. Check [MTBB] on the cartel site.

>he's not immortal
Yeah, which is why he can regenerate from having his heart crushed. Crabfags are on some crazy delusions.

They broke up twice because of stupid conflicts then Math helped them to go back together again and Araragi said that he loves her and Hitagi's answer was "Koyomi fascination" then they got married.

Shinobu is his partner but Hitagi is the love of his life, 2 different things.

Tsukihi always been the bestest and cutest for me

Attached: splurge.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

based and birdpilled

how are MTBB subs versus Edo?

Gaen genes are unstoppable.

Attached: 135423455.png (1278x718, 1.06M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31_01-23-05.png (465x311, 106K)

burd es stupido

>snail will never point her ass at your face

Attached: 1540091543941.gif (500x281, 1019K)

>Yeah, which is why he can regenerate from having his heart crushed.
I'm talking about further in the series. Koyomi's shown to be aging completely normally and wants to live as a human.

>Crabfag
Nope, I don't give a shit about her and and I'm pretty sure Nisio doesn't either. Don't even try to turn this into the dumbass Bat vs Crab circlejerk people here are obsessed with.

>Koyomi's shown to be aging completely normally
Vampirism regenerates the body to its peak form. It's entirely possible that he simply hasn't finished growing into his physical prime.

Shinobu is also Araragi's lover, no one can argue against the romantic implications they have. Still, that doesn't mean Araragi values one more than the other. Senjougahara and Shinobu represent different aspects of Araragi, the former being his humanity and the latter his relation to the supernatural. Both are required for him to grow as a person as he needs both to be able to reconcile with himself.

Saying something I don't like = redditgaharafag, duh

>Ougi doesn't wear this during Ougi Dark
missed opportunity by Shaft, it's way better than her usual look

>spam a blatant misinterpretation that panders to crabfags
>i-i'm not a crabfag i swear

Why does everyone forget that Araragi's vampirism only peaks like thaf when Shinobu drinks his blood and they get closer to their real nature? If Araragi fought in these situations without the Shinobu Boost, he would most definetely die. We have even seen that on the series, when Black Hanekawa was able to kill him because Shinobu had been gone for some time. And since abusing this power means Araragi might become a vampire, he probably will just use it to feed Shinobu and nothing more. Perhaps he will live longer than a normal human, but even so time is flowing for his body normally. Also, I don't know how people think that Araragi will live for centuries when not even Shinobu is sure if that is going to happen.

Funny how you talked about misinterpretations when you spouted a lot of those.

He works out to stay in shape as an adult though

I'm literally not saying anything about Crab though

>panders to crabfags
Saying anything that isn't "Koyomi and Bat will live happily ever after the end" despite Nisio's general love of "bad endings" and tortured relationships is not "pandering to crabfags" you dipshit
do I have to include an unrelated paragraph explaining why I don't care about Crab as a PSA every time I post or some shit

I mean there's also the fact that Araragi living for centuries was never actually confirmed to be fact and that no one is actually sure if that'll happen or not

Going for the "Araragi and Shinobu's long-term plan that has been constantly hinted at since Kizu isn't going to happen because of an ambiguous detail in an untranslated novel" angle is pretty obvious.

I don't agree that it's been constantly hinted at like that, every part of the series that people say Nisio intended to end the series always has Araragi reaffirming his human life as the final scene. Him being more and more human is something that's happened over the course of the series too. Remove the shippershit from the equation for a second because it's not actually the centre of Araragi's arc at all, he's always been about learning to accept his faults and dealing with/overcoming his hypocrisy.

Hell I'd personally love a story set hundreds of years later where he meets back up with Tadatsuru like they joked about in Mayoi Hell but Nisio's definitely been emphasising muh humanity with Araragi the entire time and downplaying this idea that he'll be an everliving vampire.

I don't think Shaft cares much about any girl aside from Crab, Kiss-Shot (that form of her specifically, not Shinobu) and Snail. Everyone else gets hit way harder by dialogue being cut out than they do.

They're definitely Beefags too, I get that Araragi is supposed to have this level of lust for her that's different to everyone else but Shaft fucking goes to town on her fanservice scenes every time

>Shinbo directing anyting at Shaft
Episode 1:
SB/ED - Yoshizawa Midori

Episode 2:
SB - Ooishi Mie
ED - Kawasaki Yutaka

Episode 3:
SB/ED - Okada Kenjirou

Episode 4:
SB - Kei Anjiki
ED - Asami Takashi

Episode 5:
SB - Ooishi Mie
ED - Yoshizawa Midori

Episode 6:
SB/ED: Hajime Ohtani

Does shinbo even really direct at all anymore or does he just sign his name on things where all he did was come in and advise everyone to direct with quick flashes and head tilts just like he likes?

Just like it happened with the rest of monogatari and still Itamura or Oishi were accounted as directors

Damn all this cope and self reassurance.

Wait is it all out already or only a few episodes?