Fixed her design!

Attached: fixed krone.png (573x717, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NeWuu3jfcE
researchgate.net/figure/Facial-average-image-of-black-South-African-men-from-the-top-row-left-to-right-anterior_fig5_325236198
youtube.com/watch?v=B5JRf3dIPJ4&t=31s
mobile.twitter.com/tlieilt_625p/status/1111311235851698176
caroleandtuesday.com/
caroleandtuesday.com/music/artists/naibrxx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you forgot to make her skin color white and straighten her hair

Eyes are too low, just doest feel like promised neverland

why would i do that she is still black, just like how most anime characters are still japanese

you said fixed when you merely improved her design

i guess you are right it's not a completely bad design it just needed some improvements

Attached: cute krone.png (561x441, 249K)

Attached: creepy krone.png (865x505, 702K)

Cute! I genuinely like Krone as a character, I wish the anime didn’t use the doll to portray her as a crazy bitch. It’s clearly a stand-in for her internal dialogue, but when they remove the internal dialogue from all of the other characters, it’s a wasted visual metaphor.

Attached: A0502F0B-C712-4310-8B12-6A7D4E967BF8.jpg (1400x1000, 138K)

ruined

That's one ugly nigger!

she's a nigger she's suppose to be ugly retard

What's wrong with her design user?
Love her character too. They did make her too dramatic in the anime.

Attached: 451327864312.png (309x581, 41K)

>just like how most anime characters are still japanese
lol

Attached: 1546116985424.jpg (640x646, 73K)

are you human?

>straighten her hair
They call it getting a relaxer.

Shes black user they always look hostile in their natural hair the females look unsettling.

i love her from a writing stand point

but as for her design it's very stereotypical, and is not very anime it also sticks out compared to every other character in the series visually.

black anime characters should not be given stereotypical features, it's honestly bad character design

just look at pokemon for example ans how they are able to design black characters that look good without using stereotypical features

Attached: Marshal.png (325x335, 116K)

She should look like Carole from Carole and Tuesday

yeah they are japanese, even naruto with his blonde hair and blue eyes which japanese people can't biologically have, anime is not realism, it just a semi realistic form of cartooning.

Attached: akira-1106323-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 101K)

Only characters in akira look Japanese

Hei from darker than black is Chinese

black people have stereotypical features in real life, what the fuck are you talking about

This is such an improvement. The anime producers had their chance to change Krone's design and instead made her crazier. Her flamboyance was alright but the doll was overkill.

how is fanart more better looking and cute than the official art???
they messed up!

You can't fix blacks, only imprison or enslave them.

Carole
And white people have arced jew noses and no lips

Attached: 38E2D3F6-B0A5-49CE-BC25-9E0AD2E42C60.png (418x443, 122K)

yeah every race has them, doesn't mean they should be put into anime or that they make good character designs?

have you ever questioned why japanese artists don't draw stereotypical japanese eyes into most anime characters?

It's really annoying japs still push the stupid stereotype black people have huge lips. It's 2019 and they still refuse to align with the west.

Problem is anime has stereotypical features for black characters and no one else.

Hei is white

Attached: DAB0C985-CE0B-4470-8D05-37CF155450DC.png (747x433, 216K)

They should make all japanese anime characters to have slanted beady eyes and same face syndrome, all black hair and as ugly as aku no hana or ping pong animation

>doesn't mean they should be put into anime
Why is that? Do you think black features are too ugly to be portrayed in anime?

Not all of them user. Next season

carole is a cute, i'm so glad we are getting her this season, she is such a good black anime design.

This an anime?

Attached: A540DE35-F649-441B-8A32-FA8E68280239.jpg (960x1323, 216K)

This is how a Japanese anime character is SUPPOSED to look.

Attached: proper stereotype.png (692x382, 335K)

Originally Designed by black

Attached: 4EC31DB6-3313-4BE3-8FB7-A20138FDA38C.jpg (1536x2048, 2.01M)

E7 had some good black designs too

Attached: 00DF2C44-FE56-4629-BE1C-95A2B1AD98D8.png (370x562, 202K)

i don't think they are ugly, they just don't fit the cartooning style anime has built up all these years.

in the same way japanese mangaka don't think their features are ugly but it just doesn't add to the style they are going for to add them.

We should start making stereotypical looking Japanese characters for our cartoons. That'll teach them one good lesson.

To this day I don't understand why I bothered finishing that series. Every character was ugly enough to make me want to puke.

it's still an anime

Attached: EFAD7175-1C32-4C46-87C9-685631D56F4F.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Attached: quote-niggers-are-killing-niggers-and-penitentiaries-are-full-of-niggers-and-mexicans-why-snoop-dogg (850x400, 86K)

Watch big hero 6 and mulan

ALL Racial features are too ugly user. Look at the aku no hana example. If the anime characters had slanted eyes like actual Japanese people, they'd be ugly as sin. I still find that fat creepy old man in hentai to be ugly as shit. Always has a pig nose, sometimes glasses. Fuck that self-insert fag shit.

people who think anime is this super realistic medium and needs to have black characters with over exaggerated features should have all the anime they watch look like this.

Attached: 1552964603419.png (243x245, 18K)

Eureka Seven and it's god tier chara design

Attached: Anemone.jpg (1400x1050, 88K)

The fuck are you talking about? Anime makes white people look stereotypical too.

>they just don't fit the cartooning style anime has built up all these years.
Yeah, so you think they're ugly. The fact is that Kurone has features that are very common with black people. Black chicks often had thick lips and you can't deny they have nappy hair even if you don't like it. They've got a billion dollar industry around straightening their hair with sodium hydroxide, which allegedly feels like setting their scalp on fire, so I assume the ones that do it really don't like nappy hair either. But it's a fact they have it.

Attached: Bandit_Keith.png (717x540, 331K)

Need lips

Attached: CA0474B8-9E95-4169-8D4F-E8388F3C063F.png (382x969, 82K)

>stereotype
t. never seen a Negroid in his life. Walk around the hood just once, whiteboi.

Attached: ooga.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Funny how you mention big hero 6 because I always thought Hiro looked like a white kid.

that's been on my watch list for a while now, i really need to watch it soon.

also she is waifu material

to be fair user, 99% of women on this planet are ugly. That's why they use so much make-up. Have you ever seen a woman without make-up? They look like aku no hana.

>ALL Racial features are too ugly user.
That's where you're wrong user

Attached: 04 Hakuro and Bradley.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>baggy hip hop jeans
>average footballer's haircut
It's funny that what the face lacks in stereotype it makes up for in body type and fashion.
Personally I don't mind a design like Krone's. I never thought it looked racist but sure I'm white, maybe I don't get it. Still I think that as long as the design doesn't remind you of Jynx (ie deep black skin, puffy pink lips, vacant expression) anything is fine. Stereotypes are unavoidable as artists works with them. Moreover manga is a medium where exagerating features is a common practice.

Disney changed him to a half white kid to make him look more “anime”

We live in a post-observable reality now.

Beautiful Arakawa noses
Beautiful Arakawa jaws
I miss her art, honestly.

Either give everyone lips or don't give black characters lips.
People from other races have lips of all different sizes and there isn't a good reason (except old visual stereotypes) why black characters should be the only race in anime to have them when literally all human beings in real life have noticeable lips.
Look at dutch's two voice actors, they both have lips that are noticeable enough to be included in a cartoony design.

Attached: dutch.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

A Japanese boy

Attached: 278BA7C7-292F-49E6-ABE3-6C7C00A91F76.jpg (200x200, 8K)

If you are a grown adult, there's no way you can't understand unless if you're trying to not understand on purpose. The rule of racism goes as this. If you treat a race differently from other characters, it becomes racism. The fact that stereotypical traits are only shown in one race is racism. Until all anime characters have slanted tiny eyes, then there's no reason to exclude black characters. Japanese people aren't full of big eyed blondes with blue eyes. They simply aren't. So why is the black person not also stylized the same

this might shock you but not all black people have big lips or noses, there are some but it's not all that do. africa is a big place even from country to country africans have different features from one another

White people have no lips unless they get fillers

what are you some edgy teenager?
here is where you belong with the other trash people

stereotypes were made for a reason, user, people from around the world have different physical traits (different skull shapes, even), and black people are predisposed to have bigger fuller lips than other people. Simply making the observation that a certain group of people are naturally predetermined to obtain specific body traits doesn't automatically mean you're belittling them, you know

but the thing is that some black people DO have large lips
are we going to eventually round them up for being caricatures of themselves?

I know

Just look at janelle monne (she’s not mixed)

I know it's 3DPD but those lips are giving me impure thoughts.

Thankfully the japanese could not care less about blacks complaining

This anime is racist. I think all Africans are angry.

Mulan is a Disney cartoon and the whole point of Disney cartoons is stereotyping every thing though. They all act and look stereotypical in them, whether or not their skin color is white or black or yellow. The difference here is that anime characters are normally less stereotypical(you can't even tell if they're white or asian most of the time) and yet when it comes to black anime characters they look like racist caricatures. Only black characters and maybe Korean and Chinese characters are drawn like that in anime. I don't know what it is if that's not racist.

Personally I think it looks cool, like it's a trait that's special to them and it makes them stand out above the rest

but everyone else seems to take it as an insult that black characters in anime are seemingly the only ones with lips

And at least 99% of Japan has tiny eyes. Yet you don't see tiny eyes the norm in anime. It's big eyed anime characters. There are no Japanese people with pink/green hair, yet plenty of anime characters with that. Black characters are singled out, completely excluded and stick out like a sore thumb.

You have the cutesy anime character next to them with chibi form, eyes, pink hair and unrealistic clothing. Then standing directly next to that character is a black character with a basketball in their hand, large lips & nose. And they are rapping for some reason.

nice one, keep lying to yourself. Next thing you are going to tell me is that black people dont have a leser devloped frontal lobe.

What's going on in this thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=7NeWuu3jfcE

Japanese

Thanks oda

Attached: 47785269-E788-4135-A200-2C11435884B0.png (659x704, 447K)

Attached: donovan.jpg (225x350, 57K)

Why are you telling me this? Are you just trying to be spiteful because someone hurt your feelings. Not sure how this adds to the discussion other than you being retarded.

Attached: mick.jpg (1620x1080, 231K)

That doesn't really matter, considering you can just imagine the anime characters wearing makeup too. Makeup doesn't hide giant black lips, they need surgery for that, which obviously makes it super controversial to some blacks saying that black people shouldn't be trying to look like white people. Same with applying a relaxer to straighten hair. Showing black features in anime is fine, it's how black people look. Did you every complain about white features like in FMA here ? Hell no you didn't. You're just subconsciously racist and don't like seeing actual black people, even in anime. So you want them to look more white or mixed.

nice deflection
lets try again and I'll make it easier for you
should we round up any person who falls under a stereotype to prevent them from being caricatures of themselves?

m-moot?

Nah

Attached: ED1017C0-1E2A-4069-8B56-D22359E7EE5A.jpg (400x429, 31K)

this, I'm black and I think them being the only ones with lips in anime is pretty rad and gives them character.

Like how some characters point out how people with blond hair is sexy, or how red heads are hot as fuck. I think big lips are just another trait similar to that, it's just a facet of a character's identity.

Is anyone willing to explain to me how a black people being the only ones with lips in anime is somehow mean or racist?

You're deflecting. I was responding to the first part of your post. Nice bait though.

literally this

is the truth a lot of people don't want to admit about black anime designs.

who says they all have to have afro's or typical black hair to be black or they can't have different coloured hair as well or the other anime stylizations they are excluded out of in favour of stereotype traits

Why are blacks delusional about how they look? It's quite pathetic honestly.

Attached: 1393161012885.jpg (250x250, 15K)

make up doesn't give a japanese person big eyes. You are completely dodging the discussion. Giving a black character big lips isn't the issue here. If a black character has big lips, then a japanese character should have tiny eyes. Just want all characters to have their stereotypes instead of just one.

Who?

Black

Attached: 06CB11F6-23F9-412F-8A78-F4277EA1E596.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

pic you posted
is also a good black design.

>hurt feelings
Cool ironypost

She is April from darker than black.

Literally all of them have big lips and wide noses, this is beyond pathetic to be this insecure about how you look.

Attached: Untitled.png (1545x644, 1.32M)

The bottom row, middle are 2 white people painted black with red lips

why can't you have stylized big lips?

Really? I couldn't tell

Attached: 1551704521655.png (439x485, 69K)

Yes, it's that dutch christmas tradition, your point?

Black

Attached: 35A5D901-CD7C-4726-B24F-E65CB59D8883.jpg (871x504, 48K)

don't worry it's some insecure weeb, but recent black designs are getting better in anime, and weebs like them are getting insecure because japan cares more for blacks in animation than the west does.

>I wasn't deflecting!
>I was just ignoring half the post!
>That still counts for partial credit right?
Adorable

To clarify, I can't understand how you can discern that people are making fun of black people in anime by giving them big lips. Again, I'm black and I think it looks cool as fuck, so what does that mean?

It’s racist

Cry me a river.

What, like Isabella from literally the same show?

Usually they have wide eyes because it makes characters more expressive, which is why you're more likely to see it in moe or especially with younger characters. Stop watching moeshit and you'll see more thin eyes.

Attached: isabella-the-promised-neverland-120580.jpg (350x490, 24K)

wow nice bait, travel the world more user instead of cherry picking photos with literal racism thrown in your selection

That's a cute 5head

Holding black

Attached: 870A9E2E-A98E-4740-91A0-4A3821AC70C1.jpg (900x1139, 804K)

researchgate.net/figure/Facial-average-image-of-black-South-African-men-from-the-top-row-left-to-right-anterior_fig5_325236198
Is this racist too? I guess for you people it probably is judging how insecure you are.

Attached: Facial-average-image-of-black-South-African-men-from-the-top-row-left-to-right-anterior.png (850x1616, 655K)

a lot of weebs are to insecure to admit a lot of there favourite anime had black characters

Attached: ed.jpg (975x600, 231K)

I'm Asian and I gotta agree with this guy. I'm proud of my "Asian" eyes and I like how the western media portrays them as something of beauty or coolness and often draw Asian cartoon characters that way. I feel like this is one of the whities-can't-stand-it-unless-they-get-to-decide-what's-morally-right-or-not issues. Some of us like our own unique facial features, you know.

All races have stereotypical features put on them in anime (there are several examples of the white stereotypes in this thread). You're pushing for blacks to not have them, which means that they would be treating only black people differently, which would be racist.

She looks more like Melanesian than African black to me.

Didn't kishi straight up say naruto was white?

>South african
not even the whole of africa. that's only half of africa. africans and blacks vary a lot from one another from country to country.

>black anime characters should not be given stereotypical features, it's honestly bad character design

I don't agree

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Okay so maybe Kurone is South African. Can't have South Africans in your anime?

>inb4 muh ethiopians/somalians

Attached: article-2435688-1853EA0D00000578-854_634x453.jpg (634x228, 39K)

man niggers really are ugly, even in animated form
Dutch is based though

ok racist edgy teenage user next you are going to say all asians look the same: youtube.com/watch?v=B5JRf3dIPJ4&t=31s

Attached: ok.png (1065x416, 871K)

Come on user, you are just proving how pathetic you are by moving the goalposts like this

Attached: x17.jpg (601x328, 77K)

Fixed.

Attached: Deniggerized.jpg (812x1017, 269K)

There we go, now she looks like a proud black woman.

Always the top example for black anime characters.

he doesn't have an overly exaggerated nose or large lips that's why his design looks good.

it's not that lips are banned from good designs just look at jojo. but that they shouldn't be exaggerated to the point they look like stereotypical features on black characters.

The hair is still racist, black people don't all have pubes on their heads, CHANGE IT REE

Didn't some black weeb make that? Not anime

Why are you so insecure? You can't even answer a question.

Post of the year.

Attached: [sxrp] Back Street Girls Goku Dolls - 06.mkv_00_11_03[08.09.18].jpg (1280x720, 484K)

Black people do have large lips though, why are you so against them having racial features? You're probably not even black and are just trying to find shit to be outraged about on proxy of others.

she can go next to naruto the symbol of proud white males

Attached: 66619-full.png (709x926, 489K)

>can't think of a good argument as to by the same logic they shouldn't think all asians look the same
no goal post was moved i used your own logic against you

i win

Bongo Bongo Bongo I Don't Want To Leave The Congo Oh no no no no noooo

Attached: ooga booga.png (573x717, 325K)

>all asians look the same
Can you tell me where did I imply anything of the sort anywhere in my posts?
You really are just a bored little faggot trying to stir shit aren't you?

i can tell you are just baiting. and have never lived a life were most media hardly depicts your race or when they do it's done mockingly.

the edge is strong with this user

you refused to deny it after i pointed it out by a similar logic you most likely think it and then accused me of moving the goal post as a shallow attempt to avoid being proven wrong and not like a total fool.

it's not hard for people to draw the conclusion that it is what you think when you try and dodge it by claiming false fouls to debate points saying otherwise.

That song is a critique too. Baka.

So you refuse to answer to my argument by accusing me of something but I am the one dodging shit? Kill yourself kid, you are making blacks look bad by how pathetic you are.

If he has to go, the same is for you OP, you're the one that started this.

Yeah sure. Pretending to be black like you are right now is just digital blackface, tumblr-kun.

i answered your argument not all blacks look the same or have the same stereotypical features the same can be said for asian people or even any other race of people. that is my view point, now grow up. and stop assuming people of a race all look like a stereotype or an average sample that can't possibly include the majority.

Attached: 1549522925778.jpg (300x300, 10K)

i edited a design i didn't draw a racist depiction.

i didn't make an anime character the literal colour white and give them caricature stereotypical british teeth

>average sample that can't possibly include the majority
See why I call you delusional and insecure? You are denying the proof in front of you in favor of acting like this, this is pathetic.
>not all blacks look the same
Having traits =/= looking the same
There, now you can stop using this strawman, fucking faggot.

The anime really wasn't that bad in this regard. There's nothing wrong with a black character having lips but in some scenes they were fucking huge. The manga is even worse about this.

There. Now she looks like a respectable woman of color, and not a tired stereotype.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-214659.jpg (654x804, 219K)

A Japanese don’t have huge coloured eyes with blonde hair

Black

Attached: 9DAC6860-DB49-4C49-8011-B490FAC0A167.jpg (205x246, 10K)

This thread is retarded, post dark skinned cuties.

Attached: 1522615022806.gif (500x281, 1000K)

>good black character design
>normal anime character with skin colored brown.

people like you make me wish aliens would wipe humans put of existence or that world war 3 would happen and wipe us all put with nukes and radiation.

Attached: 46386466_1223981334445013_3431342294214724334_n.jpg (1440x1080, 220K)

I don't like repeating myself but here

Black

Attached: 2103E416-0EC6-4DC8-AA09-6C968D0F98A5.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Black

Attached: EF919AEB-137D-44A5-9542-95ED247E99A3.png (208x280, 87K)

Most of the characters in The Promised Neverland aren't Japanese. Norman isn't Japanese. Emma isn't Japanese. Ray and Isabella probably are and they both have the thin eyes that you're dying to see. If anything, The Promised Neverland is one of the more accurate shows in terms of racial characteristics. So what is wrong with depicting Krone with black characteristics in a show where the rest of the characters have stereotypes applied?

HER SMILE IS TOO EXAGGERATED, THAT IS A BLACK STEREOTYPE, FIX IT AAA

it makes me insecure you edgy racist

you are beyond saving, continue to have your shitty view on other races because you are so insecure and close minded with your tunnel vision.

Attached: 1550115235311.png (859x746, 253K)

Racist name
Named after pancake syrup

Black loli

Attached: 85DAFFA3-ABAB-47BC-998D-E467A3A96CF3.png (744x687, 284K)

>wojakposter
Holy fucking shit

>Utena is British India Company
>Anthy is India

c-cute.

Where did it say she was Indian.
Indians have different noses

>misses the point
>dodges with oh look often used reaction image character
as expected from someone with tunnel vision

Attached: 1549584722444.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Named after pancake syrup

Attached: 1492196841533.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

>Janelle
Good taste

Black

Attached: 596F11E5-C9DD-40C1-B1A0-8752B4C06F81.jpg (580x650, 69K)

He's still correct, dumb wojakposter.

dot on head.

black and based designs

Yep. She’s fine chocolate and is better than mullato Beyoncé

>bindi
Now, fuck off.

Dots don’t mean shit.

Tsunade from naruto must be Indian too then

NUCK FIGGERS

You are beyond contempt, kill yourself you pathetic kid.

>Tsunade
That's a diamond you retard.
Indians often draw themselves with Bindis.

Black

Attached: AE1E3AD9-61B3-4307-8E78-93FA4AE27854.jpg (640x527, 56K)

If this series happened 20 years earlier, would 4kids edit her lips?

Not black
Thanks ONE

Attached: 8DCD90E8-07DB-4336-A015-082617944D49.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

he is not i'm just done with entertaining his dumb tunnel vision, i'm going to dodge every valid point self

oooooohhh scary words to further dodge and to try and not make yourself look like an ass to other anons.

i'm done with you. grow up.

Attached: grow up.png (1367x1283, 610K)

Does it really fucking matter?
I swear people bitch over the most trivial crap.

Thanks ONE
black

Attached: 9E6DAA58-BA15-4EA3-A053-5B153B6BB5BC.png (1334x750, 1.48M)

Attached: 1540948203715.png (780x1200, 1.53M)

No. Look at one piece

black

Attached: 57596.jpg (225x350, 35K)

>186405571
Since you're also avatarfagging , it's clear you're not trying to hide you're shitposting anymore.
Let this thread die already.
Also, no more (You)s.

Black... oh wait.

Attached: 1550470910216.gif (600x674, 3.39M)

Damn. Them black tits

What did araki mean by this

Black

Anime x men

Attached: 658A8600-379B-4B0F-A370-C8BFC36F28F1.jpg (600x331, 34K)

there is more good black anime tits

Attached: DFsEh2QXcAA46mm.jpg (901x695, 48K)

>all brown characters are black
This is not just pathetic but racist as fuck.

Attached: BE5716B4-C9C4-4CB3-A46B-BB6EFCC29B1C.jpg (480x265, 38K)

All light skin anime characters are Japanese and not white

>the same anons who claim this are those that think all anime characters are white.
the only pathetic one is you

While Light is Japanese, L is 3/4 white, 1/4 Japanese, and Naruto is unconfirmed since he lives in a fantasy world.

Black

Attached: F2FA0D2E-F898-4835-BA50-F074A3CD0D3D.png (500x281, 117K)

Attached: fa8cd002ae72537d974d5535e36910ee.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Source for these claims?

All anime characters are mixed user

Attached: D2E4B015-026A-4044-A0F9-62276B696FC9.jpg (359x258, 28K)

most anime takes place in japan.
how have you not noticed?

Post more chocolate tits

I always imagined Michiko as being more the brown variety of Latina as opposed to out and out black like Atsuko.

What's her race, Yea Forums?

Attached: 4315746812.png (670x1079, 496K)

Yeah I know
Are you going to answer the question now? You pathetic faggot

Black
>next season AOTY

Attached: 33642378-E166-44EB-91A2-F47FFA901A3B.png (200x200, 51K)

What’s hers

Attached: A915A883-28BA-4C74-865E-A70D63937993.gif (400x222, 276K)

Except this is confirmed by the original creators that Light as well as Misa are 100% Japanese.
In addition
>Johnathan and Joseph Joestar are 100% British
>Jotaro and Josuke are 50% Japanese
>Giorno is 200% British + 100% Japanese
>Every Amestrian in FMA is European
>majority the characters of HxH are European or North American given how the exam involving making sushi plays out
>everybody in Yorkshin is American, it's called fucking Yorkshin
>the main cast of Ranma are all mostly Asian given how they use real countries
>the Saiyajins in Dragon Ball appear Asian, given how they fit in with not-China-lan

Attached: 1450226240914.gif (365x273, 1.06M)

Loli slut.

this is just one example because i'm not going to spoon feed you when the evidence is so clear, but deku from my hero academia is japanese, even all might the american theme hero is japanese and went to the usa to learn to be a better hero.

now do the rest of the other blatant source finding for almost every other anime yourself.

Removing her lips won't change the fact she's a nigger

Attached: 1550280181278.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

What does anything you just said have anything to do with the fact you are claiming every brown character is black? No one in this thread has even said what you claim they said.
You are legitimately insane

ask and you receive

Attached: 150px-Halibel.png (150x253, 42K)

Fixed it
mobile.twitter.com/tlieilt_625p/status/1111311235851698176

Attached: 3D3D3015-E044-47D2-B343-F98258EE68F6.jpg (250x276, 36K)

Do your parents know you're posting on Yea Forums without being the age of 18?

unless there is some clear evidence they aren't black i'm pretty sure they are. now fuck off insecure weeb.

I wonder what drives a person to be like this, this is just unnerving honestly.
Seek counseling.

I can get why black people thought her character design was a bit stereotypical, but I still think she’s a great character who comes off better compared to the white characters. Mama in particular reminds me of the girlfriend from Get Out

>imagine being this sad they can't stand to see black people have any characters in anime that are stylised or aren't racist caricatures
pathetic

Attached: 1549980909978.jpg (792x631, 272K)

>calls the hispanic kid a bean head
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 41254367129.jpg (447x276, 58K)

source me this cutie?

Latest Carole and Tuesday pv

caroleandtuesday.com/

Attached: F4805CDC-BF7A-4F35-9FD1-E887A5E1BE06.jpg (281x1153, 233K)

Not that user but are you hallucinating shit or somthing? even I am getting tired of your bullshit

Black E7

Attached: 24EEC4A5-BCD6-4388-87F0-C6DF6E54777F.jpg (720x576, 69K)

oh oh oh, let me guess, to you this anime character is black. as it looks like to me you only see stereotypical features.

Attached: Image_87.png (848x1157, 653K)

Black E7

Attached: DB13BB9D-64C0-47D1-8196-E2BE3A07BEA1.jpg (362x1000, 72K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 9D59E9A1-1AFD-4037-9018-ADFE724C0592.jpg (240x320, 13K)

I am done with your pathetic ramblings honestly, this is fucked up.
I think I've never seen someone as delusional as this and I've seen my share of schizos in here.

>to dumb to understand the joke of how if a character doesn't have stereotypical features and they have brown or dark skin they aren't black as anons are claiming

Attached: 1553773393327.png (640x480, 338K)

Dimension W
African black

Attached: F6F6D46A-AA70-4529-92C9-A8688131B983.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Attached: 66AF6507-9E0B-44A6-A7C8-1CAC6D9C8953.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>imagine being this pathetic and butt hurt over non racist black anime designs

Attached: 1553757645799.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Attached: DD99B527-479C-447A-992A-1D3263560C31.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

You spent too much time around basketball americans. Real africans look very bizarre compared to us.

Ed is a mutt though.
The whole joke is she's a car crash of ethnicities

Carole > Krone

Attached: C1757921-416A-4FA2-A124-83B2AD697F6B.png (1334x750, 907K)

>pathetic levels intensify

>applying dog logic to human beings
how sad is your life hehehehe

Attached: 1549995293296.png (711x590, 395K)

African women from the country chad

Attached: 1ED88219-3833-4689-B1F3-2D1AC1B04065.jpg (868x1915, 973K)

I'm black. I have pronounced lips. Many of us have pronounced lips. Sure some dont and some non blacks do we particularly have full, pronounced lips. Actually racist blackface is super fucking obvious to notice, don't get riled over non malicious shit. People can actually argue that erasure of racial features is racist in itself so this arguing is all circular. There's all kinds of black characters of varying designs and this applies to all characters in general. People look different but certain demographics share particular features. Don't be in denial of reality. Just like a good, cool design for being a good, cool design. Don't be paranoid of "offensive" features. That just shows you yourself are the person obsessed with race. Unless you're reading a full on political cartoon they usually dont mean anything beyond distinct character design. You niggers have no idea how good it feels to see these nips acknowledge we even exist in anime.

Based and underappreciated Donovan poster. His amazingly written character and personality isn't hindered by his realistic "racist" design.

Attached: 1437963468567.gif (218x128, 4K)

>redpilled

Attached: 1549900625797.jpg (326x433, 24K)

stop rping as black, you are not fooling anyone.

She sings for Carole
caroleandtuesday.com/music/artists/naibrxx.html

Why are blacks so insecure about how they look?

Attached: 00000030.jpg (170x111, 8K)

It's always the white libs complaining, remember when Nintendo gave Mario a sombrero and a poncho, some canadian tweeted it was offensive and an avalanche of mexicans suddenly appeared to tell her to stfu?

She looks fine to me

Attached: 1CA18F69-7254-4A9F-98DC-0A3CAC04F918.jpg (1600x1600, 1.75M)

And yet you are insecure about how you look and claim everyone is racist.

Attached: 1553915067208.jpg (212x108, 11K)

i'll tell you only if you tell me why white girls so insecure and take snapchats with 50 filters and half their face in shot or the phone covering their face?

woah user, you will hit someone if you keep deflecting that hard.

>this is behavior exclusive to white girls

Her lips are fine

>so are hers

Attached: 838DC54D-55EE-480D-AF9A-ADF885E1527D.jpg (700x700, 138K)

Roy Mustang is actual half Xingnese
but he's an orphan sooo

Why are you cherrypicking to protect yourself from your insecurities?

No.
It never said that in the manga
He comes from a mostly white country.

She is black too and not mixed user

yes, it goes hand in hand with their starbucks selfies

Attached: 6f7ad58f97a0c2866a931f6dc276557f.jpg (640x641, 61K)

I'll see if I can dig it up, but I recall it being said in a manga extra/art book

You aren't answering the question, you are cherrypicking no matter how you look at it.

European beauty standards.

Black

I’m not insecure

Attached: D74B6250-5B46-4A38-84BE-70DA8BDBFF1C.jpg (700x933, 63K)

Japan follows that stander too with surgery on eyes and nose

That's South Korea.

Nah. Japan does it too.

when you have to explain to your kids why they don't look like you

Attached: o-TAIWAN-PLASTIC-SURGERY-ADVERT-570.jpg (570x445, 45K)

Black from Africa

I wish that krone would ra*pe me

I thought Japan had a hate boner for western culture.

why do asians hate their small eyes anyways? i think they are kinda cute.

Watch akira

Women are not human so they will do anything. Asian men dont give a shit about their eyes just like black men dont care about their gorilla noses.

Why don't they just open their eyes properly?

Then you don't agree with this user?
Non cherrypicked blacks from africa They've had those standards since before they even knew what europeans looked like, asians have always seen white and I mean WHITE skin as a higher status symbol.

i have to agree i love the way they look i wish they didn't have western cultured ingrained in them as they do now were they feel insecure to alter themselves.

i have a korean friend and she told some get surgery to get double eyelids to widen their eyes more open.

They do not, only koreans do since they were fucked by american bullshit.
Anime is drawn like that because big eyes are perceived as cute because of our human nature, not because of anything else.

>announcing a report

Spot the Jap

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-220642-01.jpg (1080x684, 237K)

To further extrapolate, whites have 10 times more defined jawlines than asians can have and yet they move away from this so you are spouting bullshit.

>it works to get others to also report

Whatever they do have big noses though you can see it in their adulthood better. Oh yh go back to roddit.

Girl in the middle

What manga is this

It also violates the rules, and is a reportable offence.

my guess is all of them seeing how you posted a manga panel, unless in canon they are not or the setting is not japan.

Yeah, really strange. I wonder what gave them the idea.
inb4: B-but that half black actor doesn't.

Why can't you argue like a normal person? Why argue in bad faith like this?
In fact you aren't even arguing, you are just being passive aggressive.
It's fucking disgusting

Kenrantaru Grande Scene

Blacks do have big lips in both genders though. Even the East Africans have thick lips.

it was the west, japan has no history of racism with blacks e.g the story of the obsidian samurai.

it's the west that gave them the idea of blacks being depicted in a racist way, a lot a re just ignorant to it rather than full on racists themselves.

Why do you think drawing someone by how they look is racist?

Attached: 79A0C6A8-EFF8-464B-80D6-0E4466C014E8.jpg (1230x701, 429K)

Seething

The rest are germans

Fuck dem crackkkas

It's pretty fucked up when you think about how obsessed japs and koreans can be when it comes to looking like white people. I remember Japan has this weird cosmetic that make your eyes double eyelids too. Just imagine if it was the other way around and there were white people who modify their eyelids so they look more asian.

i don't, i think drawing exaggerated caricatures of other races is racist.

Japs and Koreans are literal white people not pinkish like euros so them valuing pale skin has jack to do with europeans.

This but canonically and
uunironically. Fuck dem nips

What's exaggerated in your opinion? Because comparing with real life averages this doesn't look different from this or this

Wrong in East Asia there are nigger looking beings on a Phillipine island called Negroes this is where the chinese got the idea blacks are stupid animals from. The asians in indonesia still think Papuans are not human as well.

>japs and koreans are literal white people
so why for years have whites been racist towards them and called them yellow?

Yellow refers to chinks.

refers to chinks. btw its not racist when chinese literally refer to themselves as the yellow race.

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>averages
you see that's the foundation of racial stereotyping.

how can you still not get it and how it can be racist?

Attached: 2e34b0c9fd28cc0bedba91e0e5f871f9eafa339e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Attached: 1229ACE6-D146-4E31-B1F6-D4E9981EC2BF.jpg (320x157, 9K)

So facts are racist? Traits are racist?
Are you saying that noticing patterns is fucking racist? Are you crazy?

All anime should look like this

Attached: FAC980D8-9CA5-4337-B0D6-E1E992D6A74F.png (1280x720, 803K)

>Rad

FOH you imposter

It says a lot that no asian was offended by this but you are losing you god damn mind over it
Since we are at this, I also have NEVER seen anyone complain about someone like hohenheim which has very exaggerated caucasian features and yet here you are, losing your shit and calling everyone racist.

Attached: 80676.jpg (225x350, 37K)

everythangs racism.
rangebanned from/v/ and /pol/ they are going full censorship retard
just call this place nigggerchan

No. His nose is not pointy enough to be white

>whites have pointy noses
Lol wot

ping pong
and afro samurai
are the best anime that use features of the races a race in a good way, but never make it so one race or character of race stands out from the rest of the designs.

adding races features is not always racist but it can often come across as so or ignorant if you don't put the care into not making it.

Attached: rotoscope-anime-crunchyroll-video-a-look-at-quotflowers-of-evilquot-before-rotoscoping.jpg (640x720, 123K)

>I also have NEVER seen anyone complain about someone like hohenheim which has very exaggerated caucasian features
That's cause he looks like an omegachad.

Explain the characters in this show who are obviously white but look exactly like any other anime character.

*features of a race

Ok, it's confusing at first but try to understand: japanese traditionally draw caucasians as having long pointy noses, it's how they typically differentiate them from "japanese" characters drawn with blond hair or blue eyes. This dates back to about 50 years and hasn't really changed since.

I genuinely just assume everyone in anime is japanese by default unless they look like this or they outright say otherwise

couldn't help but think of this

Attached: 20190329_235853.jpg (402x388, 76K)

I searched dutch man in google and this is what came up

Attached: ANP081118144-1_640_360_c1_c_c.jpg (640x360, 141K)

shut up you fucking retard.

protip woke racism and anime dont mix. Stop trying to apply your derp racism to anime.

>akira
>obviously white
use your eyes, and stop baiting, akira takes place in neo tokyo.

whites have this thing were they think the world revolves around them, if the setting of an anime is japan and the characters are not stated to not be iapanese, then they are intended to be japanese more than often by the creator.

She may not be black but she definitely got BLACKED if you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you are talking about and even then, no one loses their shit as hard as the faggots in this thread lost their collective minds.
There is even that commercial about some japanese business men wearing a plastic elongated nose and you don't see daily threads about it, it's fucking pathetic.

>Anime with style directly inspired by 70's blaxploitation movies is okay
>Krone's design is racist

When I said "this show" I was referring to the OP image (Neverland). I can see how you thought I was referring to Akira.

have you seen the manga krone it looks one for one with a racist mistral depiction of a black person.

i'm not saying the mangaka is a racist they are more likely just ignorant but the design for krone sure is.

no we dont you racist. Its just anime characters happen to look white. Get mad at the japanese if you have an issue with that and stop blaming whites for everything you cretin.

>all the anti-white racist posts look the same
Do you guys run a bot or something its the same shit everyday.
Do you have minders? Imagine being this pathetic and hateful.
Fuck this gay site for harbouring you

What? Krone looks like a normal black woman you SJW lunatic.

No, in reality it's just that she is making an exaggerated face and it is stylized to further the intention of the artist, you are just a fucking insecure psycho looking for things to get mad about

not trying to be racist but you kind of do. anime characters are designed in a way to allow variety so each design stands out from one another, they are not trying to make characters white or non japanese just memorable from each other.

This is her not making an exaggerated face, if you think this is racist then again, you are completely insane and absolutely insecure about how you look.

Attached: 5431944-k.jpg (506x640, 92K)

thanks for letting me know you are a stupid /pol/tard and are just baiting.

No we dont and stop fucking telling whites what they think or say you racist bug.
And you are wrong the japanese make a lot of their characters white. If anything whites should be annoyed our race is exploited by foreign artists.
Again if YOU have an issue with japanese artists take it up with them not whites. Whites have zero input in japanese design. You dumb fuck.

Seems that user was just calling a spade a spade.

>remove the big lips
It's just like a Snow Nigger's chin, a Pajeet's excessive hair growth and smell, and Eastern Asian eyes. A niggers big lips are a fucking racial characteristic. Blame your genetics, not the depictions, those monkey like lips were wrong but Krone's lips certainly aren't.

Attached: bestgirl.png (1274x720, 400K)

that's just picking the one good shot drawn of her in the ocean that is all the blatantly bad and racist looking drawings.

Well neither of you have seen any black women in your entire life.

>nigs chimp out at "racist" japanese art
>dont ever say anything about mr popo

It's not blatantly racist cause you fucks DO have big lips. It's accurate you fucking tumblr mong

Evil characters are often shown making exaggerated expressions, often in twisted grimaces to try and make you fear them, you are losing your shit because, let me repeat
>you are completely insane and absolutely insecure about how you look

>Its racist to depict blacks with big li-
Fuck off out of Yea Forums

Attached: ThisIsReal.jpg (427x640, 38K)

Why don't you post your lips or noses black anons, surely you are eager to prove us wrong?

asains also have large lips. where are all the people screaming that they are a racial characteristic and should added?

Attached: 6233454-8893620337-20581.jpg (525x640, 85K)

God, I'm going to puke. I hate black women so much. Not only are they physically ugly, but are some of the most vile things on the planet in personality. Seriously, fuck 3DPD

Attached: ThisIsAlsoReal.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>lemme post exceptions to disprove the majority
As expected of a nigger, you try to use a minority to disprove a majority. Sasuga

Ill give a recent anime example of why trying to apply real world logic or your misconceptions to anime is futile.
In the anime kakaguri circus two of the characters are chinese but look like the regular cauacsian style anime characters with little noses.
Ok you can except because they are stated as chinese they are chinese so whatever.
One of the characters though is shown again as an old man and has a huge pointy nose and exaggerated caucasian look.
None of it makes sense. at all.
You are an idiot for trying to apply the real world to a cartoon.

Peak insecurity, cherrypicking images as if it wasn't easily disproved, you are beyond pathetic.

Attached: pa4pnhahxsi01.png (1064x496, 455K)

If you think black women dont have big lips its you that hasnt seen any.

Attached: mono.jpg (300x236, 16K)

>Asians with big lips minority
okay now i know you are baiting. go outside and actually go to an Asian country.

Attached: 727375576.png (455x641, 416K)

Thats a basketball post a tar colored typical zoofrican woman.

>the edge is strong with this user
god you sound like a faggot

That is nothing compared to

the only one cherrypicking is you

Attached: 35a5c8313d1e99201abf7ba782965631.jpg (640x960, 85K)

Attached: 2395ce9f916aa5685f3d374754beea641347882887_full.jpg (640x459, 45K)

>all the black women have big lips
>majority of asian women dont
Case.
In.
Point.
You defeated yourself

Oh look, the faggot is so delusional he thinks he didn't just prove he is cherrypicking and actually prove our points.

Attached: 1383887757222.png (324x422, 69K)

it's not hard to cherry pick unattractive photos of any race user

Attached: 8373756.png (659x851, 759K)

>small lips also
Its like watching you punch yourself claiming you're beating me.

That is incredibly racist of you to think this is unattractive I am now reassured in thinking you aren't black, holy shit you are a fucking retard

anyone else think its weird nigs are obsessed with anime considering how the average anime cast looks?

>the state of yourself

Attached: 1549867212014.jpg (600x645, 36K)

Can't even respond now? Just close the thread and move on, this is not even funny.

Attached: danielle_small.jpg (620x412, 130K)

Why do you keep cherrypicking like this? Are you fucking falseflagging?
It's the only explanation, either that or you really are insane.

Blacks dont care its these white liberal cuks chimping out about muh racist Krone.

i can respond but i know it's bait now so i'm just teasing you

Attached: 1550016240866s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

It's not user, but whatever keeps you afloat.
I can see it coming any second now
>i was just pretending to be retarded

if i'm cherrypicking so has the other anons because i have proved averages proving them wrong and singles cases, now fuck off retard

Attached: 1549509606714.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

>so has the other anons because i have proved averages proving them wrong and singles
I'm done, you can't even write like a normal person, this is fucking sad. Keep rambling like a schizo on your own user.

>gives up because they know they are wrong
i win

Attached: 6nyzfz7758r11.jpg (600x599, 204K)

Attached: racistchu.png (421x420, 139K)

>Personally I don't mind a design like Krone's. I never thought it looked racist but sure I'm white, maybe I don't get it.

Do the white race a favor and end yourself. Its thanks to whites like you grovelling at the feet of narcissistic fucking blacks that have led us to the horrible situation we are in.

I'm legitimately disgusted at the black comments on here.

But I'm more disgusting that non-blacks take them seriously. May I need remind you that Africans have an average IQ of 70-85, they are mentally retarded by European standards. But what you may not know, is that blacks are narcissistic with an inferiority complex. This thread was made because blacks have an inflated ego were they believe to be superior, but they are also deeply insecure, because they know that their inherent traits are not superior, they are looked down upon and simply do not compare. They are ugly. A prototype race, but they cling onto the pseudoscience of racial equality because they know this pseudoscience allows them to make people believe that the inherent ugliness of blacks is somehow immoral, "racist" a heretic. Well, too bad. They aren't, and frankly, people should have the right to exclude blacks from media. You have no right to tell them what to do.