Would you spank this child?

Would you spank this child?

Attached: 1413314963846.png (704x480, 229K)

with my penis

Who am I to lecture a father in this village?

Attached: 1553809259401.jpg (800x1224, 360K)

I'd have her spank me.

Attached: 20baf093ee5cfe72753bf17012b716833625aa0a.jpg (800x600, 76K)

only after fucking her brains out

i'd ground her and send her to bed with no pills

I'd strangle her and rub one out over her lifeless body.

old hag

Attached: z193yb.jpg (720x406, 46K)

Naoko did literally nothing wrong

Attached: best mom chokes worst girl.png (889x666, 855K)

Sex while spanking.

This has nothing to do with anything but you know Gendo is a pimpdaddy when he's not only fucking Yui but he's also having sex with a mother AND her daughter.

Attached: 1553880062268.jpg (891x669, 65K)

She did everything wrong, she killed the actual best Rei and left us with lame Rei-II for most the series.

Would Rei/Lilith remember or forgive us for the spanking?

change the color of her body this is creeping me out

Attached: neon_g_e2_08.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

And just like that, Evaniggers went from being ephebeophiles to being pedophiles in the eyes of Yea Forums advertisers.

how else are you suppose to establish dominance

Anytime

post more Evalolis

She was literally a crazy schizo.
She strangled a little kid out of paranoia and then jumped to her death out of guilt right after.

>paranoia
She strangled Rei because she was being a disrespectful little shit and deliberately trying to get under her skin and flare up her insecurities. Any responsible adult would have done the same.

is this a photoshop? it looks awful

Happy birthday rei

Wasn't it Gendo's idea to make little Rei say that stuff to her? WTF was his problem? Was he trying to get his little loli-daughter killed? I'm glad Shinji bit this guys head off

Attached: Weaving_a_Story.png (640x480, 324K)

>ephebeophiles
Is a word only pedos use

Yes, even harder if she acts like a brat

Naoto apparently had no further use to him, so he wanted to discard her by goading her into suicide I guess.
Not sure if her going bonkers and strangling what she believes to be a normal 5 year old girl was part of Gendo's plan, but Rei has the best life insurance policy ever.

No, Rei is a good girl.

Probably not, because Gendo would need to have predicted Naoko would have a psychotic episode and immediately kill herself in grief afterward, and he doesn't really have a motive because the creator of a prototype supercomputer is still useful to operating it after it's completed.

Maybe Rei-I is just naturally a giant dick and made up the old hag comment.

Rei is basically the reincarnation of Yui, she definitely wanted to piss off the woman who was fucking her husband-father over her still warm kind of dead but not really body.

I can't see any problem or difference.