Raildex

So, how is S3 going to compete with the upcoming Accel adaptation?

Attached: TVアニメ『とある科学の一方通行』PV A Certain Scientific Accelerator.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=zl4J7cpfffE
twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1081209523828797444
store.steampowered.com/sale/valve_index/
imgur.com/a/OSul9q9
my.mixtape.moe/askjqj.ass
twitter.com/km_straightedge/status/1111863355470311424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mikoto's pits and feet

Attached: D21dnQFWsAMNZJ0.jpg (1354x941, 138K)

Plot wise, Accel is going to be mostly shit.
But I predict superior quality for Accel's anime.
Railgun anime is already doomed from the looks of the key visual, but that could just be because there are no risks for mild fucking up a PV and KV this early on.

Big Order director dude will save it with a H-scene of Hishigata and his sister

Attached: blood god.jpg (1200x2001, 1.17M)

Attached: If the radio noise project was successful.jpg (1880x1450, 622K)

It doesn't have to. Accel releases after the last BD.

The butt that saved Raildex.

>Only h scene we get is necrophilia
Based rail/d/ex

These two are so precious. I can't wait for his beautiful smile and White Wings next episode. I hope she appears more in Part 3. Kamachi seems to want to use her.

Attached: misamisa2.jpg (2018x1345, 933K)

It will probably be better animation vise.
im more worried of what we are supposed to be called with accel anime joining raildex
RIA General?
Railacceldex?
A certain general?

Attached: 1293149588542.jpg (657x546, 102K)

I was actually referring to you though? Thanks for outing yourself, I guess.

One way Raildex

Last Order a shit. Glad she's getting cucked soon.

to aru general

im okay with this

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_echigo_mitsutaka__ca1101bd625d309c33bd1abf (688x1000, 957K)

Accelkeks will never be part of our fanbase

Come to think of it, doesn't Kamachi admitting he would have preferred to use Last Order in NT22 but settled for using Will instead because he couldn't think of a way to make her appear kind of prove that sometimes he doesn't always go with his first choice? I wonder if there are any other incidences of Kamachi going an alternative route. Well, it was nice of him to say that he does want to include her, instead of actively replacing her like he did Index

A certain magical accelerated astral railroad.

Making Index relevant will make her overpowered, it's probably reserved for endgame stuff, when she becomes able to cast spells freely again.

People who like Accelerator belong here more than you do, shitposting retard.

>yfw you lived to see Kamachi admit to being a hack
Based.

Who's the female accelerator supposed to be in the trailers?

It probably happens quite a bit, otherwise there wouldn't be much reason why he'd rewrite certain volumes ten times.

I'm talking about Accel animeonlies, clearly. Look at the post I was replying to.

>they cut Will's first mention
This isn't the season I ordered, Miki.

Attached: 1488077303180.jpg (972x720, 121K)

I remember the ye old index versus railgun hate
somehow along the time we grew together...
will time repeat itself with the young one wanting to play with the big boys?

Attached: fuck yeah raildex.jpg (1479x842, 732K)

Both not being Astral Body

>Railgunchads
Get to be part of the franchise name,have the most iconic heroine of the decade as their mascot
>Accelvirgins
Get the worst spin-off in Raildex history, so bad even Kamachi doesn't consider it canon, loved by no one. MC is a screeching twink autist with skinny arms.

Attached: images.png (318x159, 8K)

>Accel goes on the far right with edge and siscon play
Truly, we have come full circle

I’d agree but Index kind of sucks ass when it comes to anime. Railgun totally destroys it with no mercy. Index is better in the light novel.

Yeah because garbage filler arcs are so much better

Railgun S kind of shut that shit down. At least the parts that weren't filler.

>I predict superior quality for Accel's
Judging by the second PV? Wouldn't it be wise not to? PVs usually give the wrong idea, they probably edited in the juicy stuff to get us on the ride.
Anyway, look at that sweet face. Can you believe she's jewish?

Attached: Jew a cute.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

>Railgun totally destroys it with no mercy
PFFTAHAHAHAHA

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO AIR RAILGUN THR-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT MISA-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabbing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL MAIN SERIES NIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NONONOOOOOONNNNO*
*BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE MMEEEEE-AAAAAAAA*
*THUNK*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: Railgunfags.jpg (1024x530, 177K)

If Kamachi had forced her to appear (probably through Aleister or Coronzon bullshit) you'd be screaming "asspull hack" even louder. I am happy he didn't force her, and has implied he wants to use her.

Actually, in NT9, Will kind of acts like she doesn't want to count Last Order. She says something like "I'm the collective thoughts off 20000 (well TECHNICALLY 20001)" like she really doesn't want to count Last Order, but can.

In fact, the "Will is unfaithfull" line could be in hinting that Will's kinda going "lalalalala you don't exist lalalalala". Which means Last Order ISN'T being replaced and probably due to become more important to the story.

>only 50 pages left
All the rushing was all for this final episode, don't fuck it up

I wonder who might be the author of this post?

Attached: Kakineball.jpg (507x338, 50K)

Holy, why do Railgunfags keep getting dabbed on?

Comparing Index III with any Railgun is pretty unfair. Both Railguns were masterpieces, specially the first one. This new Index is rushed as shit, nothing really makes sense and it feels more like a battle shounen. Also, the lack of Mikoto is really sad.

False flagging this hard wow.

fucking based holy shit

>new Index is rushed as shit
*All Index is rushed as shit.

They can do it and fit everything in right? with good directing right?

I could definitely see Will plugging her ears and trying to pretend Last Order doesn't exist, or doesn't really count since she probably can't outright reject her like she can Worst.

Stop bullying Railgunfags!

Last episode will be still be cramped content-wise. Don't let the page-count fool you.

>50 pages
I'll punch their teeth if they can't manage to after doing nearly 200 in an episode of Brexit

>like she really doesn't want to count Last Order, but can.
Wasn't she referring to WORST?

I want to bury my face in that delicious butt

Attached: 1553871733843.jpg (702x1000, 189K)

This writer is such a hack my god

Fuck off Arata shill.

She outright rejects WORST, but also says "20000, well TECHNICALLY 20001", making Last Order an afterthought. It's only a hint and not outright confirmed, but it does kinda sound like she doesn't really want to count her.

>advertising the storm troopers instead of the Scavengers

Attached: 1488001673066.jpg (800x516, 68K)

Misaka peepee, Misaka poopoo

>Making Index relevant will make her overpowered
Would allowing Index to cast spells really make her too overpowered? It would basically be just Pendex right? Accel and Birdway are fairly high tier while being relevant.

So what's the story like? Some overpowered dude who just stands around and flicks his pathetic enemies away?

pretty much

>Breedway
>relevant
She's cute and all but hardly relevant.

Huh, the ACTUAL text places even MORE ephasis on Last Order being "technical:. This sound even more like she doesn't want to count Last Order in her "single, large will" even though she can.

>But I’m a single organic system created from 20,000 units, y’know /escape? Or if you want to get technical, 20,001 units /return. There’s also that Third Season, but that’s not my territory /return. She’s more like someone that’s hacked in, so I don’t really accept her /return

He's called Forcefield Kid for a reason.

Second death. Is it possible we get an amazing directing for this moment?

Attached: 8685969959565904.jpg (1495x2048, 191K)

Breedway was actually in just as many volumes as Accelerator in NT as I recall

So why aren't there more fanart of the misakas kicking and bullying loli order around

No. Nishi is simply incapable of it.

Cutest version of Last Order.

Attached: LO Accel anime.webm (1280x720, 164K)

give me your best quotes to bash the upcomming accel anime only faggots

Attached: test.png (810x625, 140K)

But Accel sequences were good. I wonder if Nishikori is the one who was responsible for directing that scene?

So she probably is (or at least trying to) pretending both Last Order and WORST don't exist, and that's what the "unfaithful" line is referring to.

Retard

Just a level 0 siscon who exploits his sister's corpse with science and jewish necromancy mambo-jumbo giving purpose to his anger for not admitting his love for her.

This was his first death

First death is OT1 baka

He didn't die in OT1 unless you're talking about memory loss

Well, if that's what's going, Kamachi's called her out on it, which means her desire to ignore Last Order and WORST will probably be addressed

>toaru-project nowhere on sight

Yeah Kamachi is the type to say teasing things in his afterwords and have them be a little cryptic, so I dont think unfaithful was meant to be taken as a straightforward shipping thing. It probably is referring to how she plays favorites among the clones and neglects how she's supposed to be impartial somewhat.

Toaru Project was obviously Miki damage controlling when people were still waiting for a 3rd season announcement.

The story centers around the character Accelerator meets during his hospitalized phase, his Anti-Skill future mom and Last Order. The protagonist himself is irrelevant until the very last bits of the arc.

>shippers at it again

>nowhere at all is there any shipping and user still clings fearfully to his blanket despite it all
kek

To be fair though, if Will is ignoring Last Order and WORST's existence, it probably is due to her feelings for Touma, and she can't exactly play "Team Kamijou" if she acknowledges Last Order and WORST, can she? But I say "probably" because there could be other reasons Will would prefer to ignore Last Order and WORST outside "they ruin muh Toumafagging". Such as maybe the fact that they are different from the others make them harder to include

There's literally no shipping here.

I Went back and capped this just for you user

Attached: Touma Death1.png (794x717, 79K)

See and and

ATTACK ON MIKOTO

None of that is shipping.

>Ignores the post which literally mentions shipping
AAAAAAAA

>See post that literally says "I dont think its about shipping"
Try harder

Saying the word "shipping" doesn't mean you yourself are engaging in it. And the other two posts don't mention shipping at all

Clearly referring to his memory loss, though.

So? Its why Kamachi refers to OT22 as the second death. Touma is referred to having died in OT1 all the time. And why shouldnt it? Everything that made up Touma as a person died that day.

They are talking about Accel's relationship with the clones, and it's not a big leap from that to shipping (which was literally mentioned)

I wonder if the second death means anything honestly.

Attached: OT22, second death.png (719x535, 95K)

>Its not a big leap for a post that says "This isnt about shipping" to be about shipping
user...

Looks metaphorical.
Then again, Raildex is full of Ship of Theseus nightmares. Touma, Angel Fall, Misaka Network, Kakine, Mental Out and Othinus worlds all come to mind.
It could be argued that most of the cast died long ago and the world has been repopulated by people who think they were alive the entire time.

>Making Index relevant will make her overpowered
No, it's not like Index knows how to fight anyways, her inexperience would make her a liability. Pendex doesn't exist anymore but is dumb and way overrated.

Just because it CAN go towards shipping, doesn't mean it factually is about shipping already. All that was literally said was "I think Will may be ignoring Last Order and WORST's existence". Calm down.

Except whenever she has helped she's never been a liability.

>Touma is referred to having died in OT1 all the time.
First I've heard of it

>her inexperience would make her a liability
As apposed to those who have experience but end up being a liability anyway.

>Ship of Theseus
Explain

Considering you had never heard of the second death it doesnt surprise me you dont know the first one really.

What happened to people looking things up on their own when they dont get something, instead of making other people do their work for them? I know that used to be the norm once upon a time.

>Accel fags shit on Index because "magic arcs are boring" and "Accel is better than Touma"
>In Accel anime there will be 12 episodes of magic arc, and barely any Accelerator
>Also in the novels Accelerator becomes a moralfag and a kind of magician
Accelkeks BTFO

Attached: Kuroko-Pizza-Love.png (485x339, 233K)

You know? Theseus, the dude with a ship and a goat something?

Attached: D22755jUgAAbEhd.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Accelfags do no such thing because Index has Accelerator's best moments. Try harder. You aren't good enough.

Is this what japanese OCs look like ?

What next?
I don't like Touma because he has 8 Dragons?

>All it says is hello
I dont get it

I don't understand.

Anime onlies are always shitting on Magic arcs and Touma though

If a ship is taken apart and is rebuilt with new wood, is it the same ship?
The question is applied to human consciousness and unsettles people.
Many characters in the Raildex universe have been deconstructed and put back together again.
It is only because the existence of souls is implied real that it probably isn't an issue, but a lot of science side characters would probably feel uneasy if they knew what has happened to them.
Here is the Ship of Theseus explained with Star Trek shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI

Not him. I think he meant by Anime only, I saw the same generic whining all the time as well.

Misaki, Mugino and Frenda are the only reason I got into this series. The male characters suck.

Anime onlies, maybe. But anime onlies doesn't automatically make them Accelfags. Statistically speaking, anime onlies are more likely to be Misakafags thanks to Railgun.

Sure thing demon

Based Coronzon

Attached: 70628d27488bb4c5ce7ed6f2adca6d98d3ab5e26.jpg (648x704, 102K)

But that's Crowley. 333 is Crowley posting now

Attached: 1551456412471.png (700x700, 285K)

Sure is.

Attached: DpycRq1UYAA6vTi.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>there's only two scenes in the entire series left of Aleister being in the pisstube
I'm gonna miss it

Lola Crowley
Loley

Wouldn't Crowlonzon be 666+333=999?

>The cigs in the nose
I love it

Nah it's 666-333=333 so it's lola again

Thats not true though. He doesnt stay out of it until NT17.
999 is just upside down Aleister

Post crackship OC
I start

Attached: KaKinu.png (540x960, 378K)

we are both failures it seems

You gotta be kidding me. Can't wait for the next episode seeing him standing and hearing his voice without any static sounds nevertheless fighting for real.

Attached: 000Beast666.jpg (400x570, 27K)

>999
>upside down 666
That brilliant motherfucker

When you think about it, it all started to go wrong once he quit the upside down thing.

depends. is there any Mugino in the Accel anime?

It is true due to most of his appearances being off-screen
>NT2 off screen
>NT5 in the pisstube after coming back after being somewhere
>NT10 in Gremlin's layer of the world
>NT11-13 all off screen
>NT14 final pisstube scene
>NT15 comes out to choke Yuiitsu
>NT17 walks atop the windowless building
Assuming they don't fuck the next arc over and do it in one season, Aleister will have a single scene in the entire next season and he won't even speak in that scene.

Well yeah, that's when Lola tracked him down and begun her plans.
If you take it chronologically, WR appeared just one week after the end of WW3.

I wonder if the static will be there due to the whole faxing business

I WANT TO LICK THAT ASS

NT10 has him recovering in the tube after getting burned. And wasnt he in NT7 too? Also of course the next episode coming up.

Naked edit when?

If there are any fax noises in that scene I'm flying over to high-five Nishikiori while I stab him in the gut.

That might be because of some axed content and the way the director was preserving Touma's character the same as in S1 to simplify the end product. Yet animeonlies do not bother with the novels thus can't be aware of what they're missing out on. So to my opinion its novelfags that rant about it constantly.

IDGAF about Aleister or any of this dumb Thelema BS

No, NT10 ends with him attacking Gremlin. He's next heard talking to Noukan in NT11's ending, then shit talking Gremlin after nerfing them at the end of 12. Talks again to Noukan in 13's ending, finally back on screen in 14's. The burn thing is one of those things we hear but never see.

>said the pretending to be an animeonly novelfag

Has any nip uploaded the singing scene yet? The imagery and the feels where everything I imagined them to be and I feel like they nailed it.
Now all that is left is for his smile and white wings to be adapted and for someone to edit them together and Index 3 would be super worth it just for these two scenes.

Mikoto is the best girl in the series, why do so many people get angry at her?

That scene warmed up my dick, I feel ya, user

Saw this the other day. High wtf material imo

Attached: Lolwut.jpg (872x1200, 518K)

Damn, just look at all that salvation

Attached: the ocean is armed.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I just wish that a lot of other scenes would be handled as good as this one was, but from the start of 3, I was most looking forward to this one so I can't complain. I am just really happy that the one scene I wanted to be perfect, was.

Im fucking dying

Kakine is taller though
inb4 no Kakinefag

Have some shitposting OC instead

Attached: toumavsaccel.png (2518x1024, 264K)

Jesus Christ what did Accel do to Saten's neck

Good for you, user. Your favourite scenes have higher chances for kino moments meanwhile I'm here prying for a decent favourite scene.

>one way walk
Alright I laughed, now get the fuck out of here

Is Accel turning into a giraffe there?

>belts on pants
Thats what belts are for baka

Lots of spelling errors

Add: "He has 8 Dragons beyond his arm"

What is yours? Personaly I feel pretty satisfied with both Accel scene and the IT scene and they were my two most hyped scenes I was waiting for, so at least JC staff did some things good for me.

Both him and Saten

Yeah im too tired for spellchecking my broken english after spending way too long time edit this template

Attached: 1287123931197.gif (576x576, 372K)

Holy shit, real animation? Are you kidding? Show something else. Show white wings.

Gimme a minute, I got you

Attached: 1547832909313.png (408x642, 305K)

Hate to state the obvious

Attached: DED.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>the one way walk
AMATA GRAB MY SIDES

What font did you use

Does this count as a crackship?

Attached: 1529706061716.jpg (900x1060, 117K)

lmaoing @this terrible anime

Myanmar Text, regular, size 18

Nah that one makes a decent amount of sense

Attached: cute.jpg (321x581, 125K)

Thanks, gimma a few minutes

No one cares about s3.
1 episode and we can finally forget this nightmare.

Attached: 6.gif (500x281, 2.55M)

>shipping a literal pure goddess with a dinosaur
Disgusting

look mom I posted it again am I cool yet?

Niang is NOT for lewds

I can't be the only person who dropped this shit show for SAO last season

Haven't seen anyone mention it, he's voiced by Tomari Asuna.

Attached: chara_img126b.png (485x1200, 248K)

While you at it, add these :
-Powerup is only angel wings
+He has 8 Dragons beyond his arm

Attached: 1261486733900.jpg (350x350, 54K)

Not that crackish. Kakine was interested in whether she did anything sexual, which is a low-par, but still a lot of process for someone like him who barely has any positive human interactions.

No but you are probably the only one posting about it in this thread

Attached: 1246961741923.jpg (720x720, 73K)

>for SAO last season
Yikes.

My disappointments are Fiamma flaming sword, Touma vs Accel (This one I got buttblasted when they changed everything), LPSaD beam was supposed to split and shows how terrifying it is since he can blow away a planet, IT scene was amazing but got salty when they didn't show the different power as well.
Now it's all left to Accel white wings, Touma final punch, Touma vs Gabriel, second death and Aleister.

Attached: 576849950405040.jpg (300x428, 47K)

My disappointment is this season's existence

>Literally hand out of the water
>These ships

Attached: 1529347997225.jpg (266x222, 20K)

We heard you the first couple of times when you ineffectually tried to start something.

>Accel white wings
We have already seen black wings. Everything will be very bad.

White wings are next episode, this week just had lots of feathers while Accel was singing.

Attached: the color black symbolizes a fucking edgelord.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I don't recognize a single character she has voiced.

Feathers, feathers, and more feathers.

Attached: standing inside feather storms can lead to irreversible memory loss, do not try at home.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Is Dengeki Bunko having a Festival in April because I really want to know what that big announcement from Miki is going to be?

And one of them was even white.

Attached: white supremacist foreshadowing.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>big announcement from Miki
The second season of Heavy object and porn game

Has to be raildex related, so it cant be that

NTkeks btfo

I want to pull a lot of things out from that ass

I'd be down on a HO BS and NT combo. Especialy Ho2, I need to see 5 and 6 animated.

You joke but a raildex porn game would indeed be huge news

More collabs probably.

Attached: D2Pd9UsUYAEG1d7.jpg (867x1200, 392K)

>muh narrative

Fuck off, Mao.

Season 2 black wings was a pretty cool moment

Fuck off, Xi

Fuck off, Chun?

>shills

Cmon bro

There isn't one this year, I tried telling you guys they're gonna wait until fall fes once the BDs are all out

>googles Aiwass
>the novel drawing shows up in the first few images
Was it Haimura's best design?

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO AIR RAILGUN THR-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT SATEN-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL INDEXNIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NNNNNONONOOOOOOO*
*BORT BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE M-MEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH*
*PFFFTTTBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFTTT-
SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK*
*dabbing intensifies*
*WIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*BRRRRRRRT.....BROOOOONK*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: Railgunfags.jpg (1024x530, 177K)

Did you do it in icognito mode or just a regular search? You should know that google tracks whatever you are doing, so it shows things that might be in your interest.

Both. It seems pretty consistent.

Extremely based and incredibly redpilled

Even in incognito the first couple images are Index Aiwass. Probably because there isn't much artwork of him.

Pregnant Birdway simulator official

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY

Nice AMV

AAAAH YES MIKOTOS CUTE PITS AND TUMMY

Attached: 432143127685.png (800x1132, 676K)

>Cuntkoto

Touma had a better pit.

I still enjoy how Uiharu's official profile image was naked for a long time.

Yes. Unfortunately, s3 has nothing to do with the second.
youtube.com/watch?v=zl4J7cpfffE

Touma v Accel black wings were pretty awesome too.

These threads were always trash

user, you need to seriously take a break. You're just repeating the same thing over and over. When's the last time you took a shower or walked outside? This isnt healthy man

Show me where anyone else in this thread said that

Attached: tenshi.jpg (1200x1144, 174K)

Useless the whole fucking season.

PUMA

Attached: 73925734_p0.jpg (850x1200, 139K)

t.secondary

Yeah thought so

I would fly to japan and shake miki's hand (with gloves because who knows where those have been)

Now here is a crackship I want more of.

Attached: 73905177_p0.jpg (3500x3328, 1.41M)

>Mongkoto fags

The sound for the IT thing seemed nice

The one on the right is missing a bullethole in her head
5/10

Do we like the new IB sfx at this point or still hate it? Do you think it'll be the old or new one in Railgun?

Attached: whoa.jpg (554x720, 48K)

Like it but not as much as the old one

The old one is better since it's similar to glass shattering

>We
"We" haven't liked the 3rd season since October, in case you haven't noticed.

Railgun season 1 used its own unique (and quiet) sfx. But since I don't think IB is actually supposed to have a sound, from the perspective of Mikoto, it seems correct.
Then Railgun S just used the Index 1 and 2 sound.

Okay, the question was not about the season, though.

Attached: fukiyose.png (270x284, 227K)

A shame they only used literal glass shattering sound like once during the Stiyl fight.

Want to squeeze!

Attached: fukiyose leg.png (1600x900, 1.35M)

ss2 OVA when?

Attached: seria senpai.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Time Skip soon

It was, though, since the shitty new IB sfx was something only added this season.

The new one didn't feel like the sound of illusion being destroyed

AHEM.
Aleister >>> Mathers

Attached: DfQhGH0UEAQiFW1.jpg large.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

Attached: WB21DZ0.jpg (1152x864, 361K)

Attached: TrSAHJz.jpg (1152x864, 400K)

Attached: rose cross.png (800x1045, 172K)

Attached: gtUYAAbw4I.jpg (827x1169, 146K)

I'm really curious why they changed what was an established sound to that degree, even if they couldn't get the rights to the old sfx, they could have still done something similar like in this mobage video:

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1081209523828797444

Congrats on those low-quality spoilers from 3 months ago user!

>Elizerd

My sides.

William All's well that ends well.

It is a really good design

So, from a Theseus standpoint, how does Kakine count?

>Anime almost over
>They have to post shit from back when it didn't look like complete trash

Kek.

It should be IT's sfx, prove me wrong. We don't know who's doing sfx for Railgun right now

Double E rimeea?

If you say you enjoyed this season you are either
A) Lying
B) Retarded/Blind/Deaf/Dumb
C) A shill for Kadokawa

Which are you?

Attached: 1553462355066.jpg (1003x747, 90K)

I don't know who's who.

In NT21 Mathers heard shattering glass

D) Not a bitch

I enjoyed it because of how hilariously bad it was

I'm new.

I enjoy it because I have a positive outlook

My name is Jeff

Attached: 309493949394.jpg (1053x592, 59K)

A year or two ago posting crossboarder shit like this would have you told to fuck off by the entire thread.
I guess raildex and Yea Forums in general are irredeemable at this point. All we're missing are frogs and wojaks.

I think they also had glass shattering when Fiamma's sword was negated.

D) It reignited my love for Raildex and I caught up with the novels so I appreciate it even if it's not the best adaptation.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.46_[2018.11.14_03.22.00].jpg (519x501, 48K)

>I guess raildex and Yea Forums in general are irredeemable at this point

Attached: 5874586493920.jpg (1024x1008, 70K)

>you will never sing a fucked up song to save your loli

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.59_[2019.03.29_22.01.10].jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Just one guy doin his thing, you know

>people don't metapost anymore
>that's somehow worse
No, that's wrong! There's a lot you can criticise, but I refuse to let you go against that!

Looks like we're finally getting the games on Steam. store.steampowered.com/sale/valve_index/

I cant tell if this joke is over my head or the link is broken

>Magic healing song
Some of the dumbest shit Kamachi's ever written desu

Do you prefer when your magic healing is delivered through some other kind of incantation, or would you rather a dance?

They're making a VR headset called 'Index'.

Did Kamachi forgot to write a character development for Mikoto again?

Well she had that part when she was happy about finally being on the same stage as Touma.

Attached: cheater.jpg (3000x2209, 1.68M)

Were Touma and Fiamma really just standing on pillars the whole fight? I didn't remember that from the novels.

What was going on with Accelerators singing? How was that related to the song that'd cure LO. Also did he basically realize that his brain of aware of "magic vectors" that he was always processing? That'd explain why he just started exploding blood.

No, they weren't.

Read the novels you dense motherfucker

I dunno man, it seems so tame compared to the other bullshit we deal with everyday from Yea Forums fags

Do any of think that Accelerator will be the only character in story with a Three Tree power up or do you think other characters will also get it and if so who do you think are the most likely candidates

Mikoto will probably get it too

Attached: wGGnDoiV3mmUuhglLXXZKY-tNbV4a6jVL0ZAnzpu5F4.jpg (1280x2881, 491K)

Probably. With the whole "magic gods stopped halfway" and Accelerator's "I'm not like you guys who quit once they mastered something, I'm going to keep growing and growing" from this last volume, he's really being set up to be someone who goes past where any human has gone before.

Did I miss a batch of troll subs?

Attached: now.png (440x357, 206K)

help yourself

imgur.com/a/OSul9q9

Trips confirm, she will get a platinum AAA and platinum lightning

She might get some connection to the clonoth but not all three trees.

Accel didnt connected to the three trees either

You're telling me the gremlin subs had troll subs? I thought they were just the .ass files. Guess I should get to that.

No but he did cross the Abyss gaining the knowledge, He also had the 78 cards of tarot implanted into him and has a demon who has been teaching him about the Qliphah which we saw as early as chapter 1. Accel also has full connection to the tree being the one who controls and defines it. Misaka isn't going to get all of that.

> Touma talking about fighting the entire world being worth it if you're willing to lay down your life for someone
> Accel realizing the world was being changed and having his first proper exposure to using magic
I forgot how much foreshadowing we got here.

>character development for Touma
>becoming pre memory loss Touma
>character development for Accel
>becoming Touma

I'm not sure, Misaka doesn't really have much to do with her clones in Index. I think if she ever does get the Clonoth too it will be in Railgun rather than Index.

Helena Blavatsky in Raildex when? FGO-style design is optional.

Whats the deal with this series and cellphones.

It's honestly not even about Accelerator all that much. He just pops in here and there to help with Jew girl's incident

Kakine will definitely not get it. Why? Because he will be making his own tree with his network, the Qlippoth to Sepiroth Clonoth

The editors or whoever decides what spinoffs are made are clearly too afraid to make a spinoff without someone popular propping it up.
>Railgun is self explanatory
>Accel was 90% Esther, he's just the cover boy
>Astral Buddy leans on Misaki and Kuroko even though neither have really done anything
I'm not saying playing it safe is necessarily bad, but making just one spinoff that takes a risk and uses less popular/new characters wouldn't hurt.

Attached: 1552198921835.jpg (818x1089, 164K)

Kakine actually needs to be relevant for that to happen which will be never.

>which will be never
That's cute.

>IT
>thing

I love this image so much

Attached: 1553059487150.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Been 44 volumes plus side stories and he has only shown up to job. I think you Kakinefags will be waiting for a very long time before he becomes relevant, which he has never been before.

And I'll keep saying that's cute because to Kamachi, volume count means nothing. He'll do stuff whenever, and Kakine will always have an obligatory volume in the book series. We're starting the third, and what we have here is an angry ball with the potential to become stronger then anyone can fathom

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

Me on the left

No?

>still no line
>this is the closest Touma got to it
FUCK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.39_[2019.03.29_22.13.25].jpg (1280x720, 216K)

You can't also ignore the Ra Hoor Khuuit/Lucifer symbolism that's been going on with him. Get with the times, Beetle 05 was a beetle for a specific reason, and his existence should tell of Kakine's future significance and role in the plot

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 42K)

>gets the format update and defeats that which refuses to break down and that which lurks within it in part 3

Attached: fiamma1.jpg (102x159, 9K)

I can't wait to see him return just so he can get his ass handed to him again. The No, 1 failure!!!!

Speaking of, since Touma's clothes were saved by Aleister's super heal magic, I guess his phone is ok. Someone should try calling him while he's going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" and running away.

There's no Ra Hoor Khuuit symbolism with Kakine but I can see him taking up the role as Lucifer.

Accel=Micheal.
Kakine=Lucifer.
Gabriel=?

Literally
>Beetle 05
Ra Hoor is literally Beetle central

No he really isn't, literally.

>No Ra Hoor Khuuit symbolism

Wait are you serious user? Memes aside I'd say it's one of the more solid fan theories for index's unpredictable writing

Yes I am serious. Looking at Ra Hoor Khuuit, Kakine doesn't fit it.

I think Kakine has more symbolism with Lucifer and Set.

That kamikuro thread is top cringe

Attached: 1550085999423.jpg (588x703, 51K)

Sasuga kamikurofags

I want to see other characters use the mixtures and see what lewd outfits they get

>my.mixtape.moe/askjqj.ass
Jim, mixtape.moe truly die
Can you share your ass on other platform?

Hey, as long as they stay away from the proper raildex threads

Don't worry, he has two more variations of it next episode before he finally does the thing he came for.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.23_[2019.03.30_04.55.58].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Will Anna ever suck my peepee?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.18_[2019.03.29_17.57.05].jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Who's the bitch?

If only Aiwass's avatar was Fraulein

Attached: pyramidcity.jpg (2464x1632, 1.69M)

Now that the dust's settled, which do you guys like more? OT20-22 or NT20-22?

But things aren't meant to be.

Attached: pyramids.jpg (2160x1440, 383K)

NT by a long shot

I liked NT20 and 21 more than OT20 and 21, but OT22 more than NT22. As a whole I think NT barely wins it.

That felt like such a Kamachi line.

How so? They just seem to be having fun.

I liked how hyped she sounded. In VO her voice mostly sounded bored.

It was the same VA, right?

Makes sense since she's going full keikaku mode right now

No you see user, anything they dont like is "cringe". They cant stand it that people enjoy things they dont like. And even when its in a totally different thread, they are so sensitive that they go out of their way to look through that thread to try to shit talk it.

Attached: 1446029970254.jpg (601x583, 141K)

Are you sure he isnt talking about how they went and took over the entire thread when it looks like its supposed to be series neutral

>t-they're just having FUN!
Kek, go back to your containment thread

Attached: 1550221443142.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Why didn't she say the entire line in english?

Injecting random english words into phrases is a typical 11 thing to sound cool

seething kamikurokek

I mean, if no one else is posting and they are, what is the problem? Its not like anyone is discouraging people from posting other examples, if anything there has been positive reactions to other stuff.
>hurr hurr rather than talk about Index I would rather talk about how CRINGE this thing I dont like is in a separate thread
No matter how you try to spin it, youre still a faggot user. Try to actually talk about the subject content of the thread rather than metapost next time

Dont even bother, it's just the same fags trying to start shit. All they know how to do is to be jaded and try to make everyone else miserable, so ofcourse that wouldnt actually talk about Raildex

Attached: 1546028972917.png (595x842, 235K)

Junko, more like unko.

What are the best Kuroko doujinshi?

Don't reply to delusional kamikurofags.

>it's just the same fags trying to start shit.
Or maybe you should get over the fact that more and more people are beginning to dislike your obnoxious lot.

The petenshi one where she appears for one panel at the end and uiharu is the one getting dicked

there's one where she's there for more than one panel

The guro ones and Darker than Kuroko.

Trips of truth.

> Guro
Fuck that shit.

KamiKurofags rarely start anything (usually the fag that tries and fails to start a fanbasewar between kamikoto). They are also far from the most obnoxious here and far from being spammed. They arent even posting over here right now, you fags are literally so obsessed that you are talking shit about them out of nowhere. How about you talk about the series rather than metapost about the big bad kamikurofags that arent even in the thread?

I want to FUCK Lessar!

Pitiful to think more and more people are seething over it. What a shame.

His time is now.
Don't cry about it later, part 3 is going to feature him alot

Attached: 1234577885678.png (480x270, 117K)

Get in line.

>tfw kamikuro has become and surpassed the very cancer it was supposed to fight

>KamiKurofags rarely start anything

Attached: 1553475378411.gif (590x333, 124K)

No. I'm going first.

>waiting to get sloppy seconds after some other guy has filled her with his cum
Fuck that, just try and stop me

Time for the preggofags to rise up

frick off

Nah, I'd rather keep it to the same sort of level lewdposting usually is. Enough to be there if you want to talk about it but not taking over entire threads.

Literally post an example where they started anything. You always say this, then you either deflect or disappear when questioned on it. Outside of a very obvious samefag (guy who says "kamikuro/kamikoto cuck" alot and tries to start ship wars), there isnt any. Its all just memeing around

>Literally post an example where they started anything.
Literally this thread

Not him, but KamiKuro fags usually just make jokes and edit pictures. They certainly arent aggressively forcing it down people's throats.

>I cant follow a reply chain
Nobody was talking about KamiKuro, then this happened. And the thing is, you still havent disproven anything I said. What is cringe about it? They are minding their own business. And at the very least, they arent metaposting and trying to start anything.

They hate him because he spoke the truth

ZERO NI SURU

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THIS SEASON. THEY CUT OFF INTERNAL DIALOGUE, NO CONTEXT FOR EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING WAS BEYOND RUSHED. NO ONE EXCEPT THE LN AND MANGA FAGS UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON. I EXPECTED JC STAFF TO BE SHIT BUT THIS IS WORSE THAN WHAT ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED. THIS IS SHIT. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. I KEEP WATCHING AND WAITING FOR ANY OF THE SCENES TO REDEEM THE ANIME, BUT THERE ISN'T A SINGLE GOOD SCENE. THIS ISN'T A GLORIFIED PROMOTION OF THE LIGHTNOVEL, ITS YELLING AT PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRANCHISE. WHY WOULD THEY BUTCHER THIS. WHO KEEPS LETTING JC STAFF GET AWAY WITH THIS. THE WW3 ARC WAS ONE OF THE, IF NOT, THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS STORY. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY THE FUCK. PLEASE, ANY STUDIO, REMAKE THIS INTO WHAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST HYPED SHIT THIS YEAR BUT INSTEAD THIS IS ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT.

I WANNA IMPREGNATE BIRDWAY

>Virginator
>"highest ranked" but loses to level 0s
>Uses gary stu power given at birth. Gets wrecked whenever it doesn't work.
>suffering from brain damage
>literally a cripple who uses a crutch
>metaphorically uses his power as a crutch
>doesn't even have brain
>never even had GF
>no friends
>just wants a "family" because his original family dumped his ass

>Chadazura
>L0 but beats L5s
>Uses skills and built up battle tech/strats. Wins despite having no natural born snowflake talent.
>uses brain power to outwit others
>metaphorically proves natural human skill and adaptation with skill and strategy
>literally does it each and every time adaptating himself to the situation
>has GF with other bitches in line trying to kill his GF to get him
>had most of his L0 friends killed and still has more friends
>has a blood family and a metaphorical family

Attached: virginwalk madara itachi.jpg (2614x1341, 336K)

>mangafags
???

My sister has understood pretty much everything so far as we watched it. Hell she barely even asked me much in BR but to remind her who Awaki was. WW3 is overrated, its good but hardly 11/10 like everyone always screeches. Go in with realistic expectations and you'll enjoy yourself.

based

Wait thats not true, I forgot the question was "why isnt she wearing a shirt" not "who is she".

>this happened
It could've been easily ignored as it's not a wall of text but angry kamikurofag just couldn't stop himself.
>And the thing is, you still havent disproven anything I said.
You haven't said anything else other than "kamikurofags good".
>What is cringe about it?
Them taking their joke ship more seriously than fucking kamikotofags and still claiming that it happening would cause any sort of meltdown when it clearly would be just them shitposting.

Attached: 1547163931962.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

breed

Attached: 1547341342456.jpg (800x1200, 343K)

Why is birdway popular in these threads?

Honestly who can say they wouldnt follow her?

Anyone with a brain and taste.

Pedos

>why is the small, cute, blonde, smug, strong, genius, secretly lewd loli popular
I'll have to really think this one over. Its a tough one.

pedo

Only Fiamma was hurt by the lack of narration

Who the fuck was Madame Horos and why did she knew so much about AC?
She was much more interesting than Anna

People with shit taste

Patrician raildexkind

Attached: 1547071320815.jpg (480x693, 71K)

The problem with Birdway is that is all an act. As we saw in SP with mark space she is a spoiled lazy kid. Somehow managed to be a bigger brat than LO.

Because she's Kamachi's favorite and he actively posts here

Birdway is for

>Hugs after not seeing her in a long time.
>Letting her fall asleep while sitting on your lap because she knows she's safe there.
>Having a candlelit dinner with smooth jazz saxophone music playing for take out or very easy make food.
>Brushing her hair (because only the people she trusts are allowed to brush a lady's hair).
>Headpatting even though she detests being treated like a kid.
>Princess carrying her to bed when she's tired.
>Telling her you're gonna break that illusion of her's when she's not so sure about something, clenching your right fist and pressing it into her cheek for a fake punch to try to cheer her up.
>Getting mad at you when Tsuchimikado tells her how much he loves his imouto.
>Falling asleep together on a Sunday afternoon because she heard you did that with your cousin once and she's jealous.
>Giving a piggyback ride to down a city street at night when her legs are tired, giving her a view of the city she doesn't usually see so she smiles.

Imoutos must be protected and married.

Attached: 1532115339683.jpg (385x480, 39K)

A con artist that somehow body snatched the most powerful being in the universe and outplayed the most powerful cabal on the planet. With no known motive.

How does her being spoiled and lazy condradict any other part of her character? She's a mob boss at 12 years old, no shit she's spoiled.

Pedophiles get the rope

Attached: 1487355949371.jpg (926x720, 94K)

You should probably read a series that isnt 70% little girls if it bothers you.

Yeah but how the fuck does she knows so much about AC
>have interesting villian
>lolno lets off her for a generic lolidom character that its strong just because

>Them taking their joke ship more seriously than fucking kamikotofags
Hahaha holy shit you are so biased and asspained. Thank god for KamiKuro, it triggers autists that dont understand what memes are years later

>year 2019
>still not liking little girls

She isn't lolidom leader she acts like and barely wants to run her cabal.

And likewise, the response could have easily been ignored, but you got asspained because someone sarcastically called you out on your "cringe" bullshit. Also stop taking crackshipping so fucking seriously, what the hell is wrong with you. Do you flip out at Yuriko posting, Touma getting raped by Crowley, etc? Its a joke, not a dick, stop taking it so hard.

It's not that hard for people to learn about AC when they aren't blinded by Archetype controller. Salome new all those names and shit. Neph knew a bunch of shit about Accel despite never being in the same area as him.

She is though. You can be spoiled and lolidom, in fact I would think that contributes even more to it.
>She barely wants to run it
She has times where she doesnt feel motivation? Is this not a rather common thing? How does that make her other times where she does find the motivation to move an act?

I wouldnt call Horos all that interesting. Especially when we have literally no clue what the hell any of her motives were.

>Neph, a literal god
>Salome probably got all that info from other members of the Kamisato faction

>A god
Has literally nothing to do with it. Most of the gods seem to be pretty stupid overall, they're not omniscient. Niang doesnt even know how kids are made.

it makes redd*tors seethe

I keep forgetting they banned lolis. I always laugh when I remember. Imagine white knighting that hard.

And thats why she was more interesting as a villain if you take the fact that she knew all that shit about AC, much better than "me strong, me want meet stronger", literally loli Goku without any of the shit that makes him likeable
Niang literally figured out the relativity shit with the WB and WR in a second

>Horos is interesting because she's got literally no details at all to her
I dont get it, are you just headcanoning cool motives onto her or what.

Did you literally forgot about Crowley?
He pretty much started as that

Ok? Is that supposed to impress me and think that it means the gods all have omniscience and know everything there is to know? Does this somehow make it any harder to learn about AC? Where are you going with this?

Magic Gods arent stupid just because they act goofy, I though this was pretty aparent but I guess the speedreading is strong in these threads

He's not wrong though

Are you telling me that you think people didnt vastly prefer when we actually started learning things about Crowley instead of just having him as some shadowy background figure? Could you at least try to deny that you like Horos because of your own headcanon you placed on her instead of actual qualities she has?

>>why is the small, cute, blonde, smug, strong, genius, secretly lewd loli popular
>I'll have to really think this one over
You don't
>not small, ULTRA cute, blonde, smug, strong, genius, secretly lewd loli WHO TURNED INTO A SEXY BOMB SHELL, bisexual, level 5, tsundere popular

Because Misaki is superior

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.misaka misaki touma.jpg (814x610, 227K)

Speaking of speedreading try actually responding to my post.

Sorry it took so long, some shit blew up in my face

Attached: 1553899696001.png (2518x1024, 295K)

>lists not small and tsundere as good qualities

>Hahaha holy shit you are so biased and asspained.
Why does this post reek of seething?

And you also speedread my posts, I already said that her knowing so much about AC made her much more interesting than the real, how about you stop projecting your own retardation?
>Where are you going with this?
Try reading your OWN posts first

But he is. Most of the KamiKurofags openly admit that they no its stands no actual chance but that they are still hopefull/memeing. Many KamiKoto fags are completely, 100% serious about their ship. To imply that KamiKurofags somehow take their stuff more seriously than KamiKotofags is fucking ludicrous my dude

Are you going to respond to the questions or not?

Yeah keep telling yourself that

At the 3/30 Tsutaya event, Miki said Toaru IF will have over 300 playable characters.

Someone laughing at a laughably bad exaggeration? Again, he is trying to imply that a bunch of memers are more serious about a ship then kamikotofags. If you cant understand why someone would laugh at such an absurd comment, then I dont know what else to say.

Jesus Murphy

Good, Mathers is guaranteed at this point.

How does "she knows about AC" make an interesting character???? Do you know just how many characters know about AC?

>no actual reply
Right, because you have none. Next time just say "I dont like kamikuro" and leave it at that. It's ok to not like something, but trying to justify it with such a retarded claim is really, really dumb. What's next, people who ship Kanzaki with the washing machine are super duper serious too?

300 characters and Arlands still wont be in. I can smell it.

I already did, you are just too retarded to realize

So no, ah well, maybe next thread I'll find someone worth talking to.

Literally how does it not?
Do you even know how many characters know even half the shit she does?

Fuck you, LO and Worst are people!

>he thinks his baseless shitpost deserves an actual reply
I'm just gonna laugh at how wrong you are okay

>How does it not
???????? Literally hundreds of characters know about Academy City my dude.

>"""playable"""
Only 1/10th of that will actually be playable, the rest will be supports.

>Y-You're wrong b-but I'm not going to tell you!
Kek, I accept your concession. Next time try to plan out your argument better so that you can avoid embarrassment.

user, did you not watch the stream? The supports were playable. They could be swapped back and forth. It's not difficult to make them playable either as it's card based. They talked about this on stream.

>N-no U
>U dumb
You type like a literal zoomer

When I say playable I mean actual 3D models. They're not going to make 300 models to include every character.

Miki also iterated that every character will appear + originals. So do not think that "oh that character won't appear" you can absolutely expect them to.

Not him, but while playable characters can be supports, I would still imagine many characters are also support only.

>Kamikurofags on suicide watch because some people don't like their jokes

Attached: 1552164309289.png (457x469, 419K)

Oh so now hundreds now about Hamazura and how can espers use magic and why they cant, or know about AIM Stalker and place her higher than two Level 5s

True. I don't expect grunts or originals to be pure attack and such if they're including the likes of Usamimi.

>Supports
>Playable
>Card games
Fuck off, Xi.

it is physically incapable if doing so.

Sweet. Even if we don't get models, we know they'll be voiced so it'll be good fun. Can at least expect a lot of the prominent NT charas to though.

Hamazura is literally just some guy. You could probably google him pretty easily.
>Know about espers not using magic
Yeah dude, thats part of why many people think the magic science split happened. Did you just forget Sherry entirely?
>Know AIM stalker
Again easy enough to find out about if you just look her up on the Bank

Based and redpilled Misakabro, how will the Kamikurocucks ever recover

twitter.com/km_straightedge/status/1111863355470311424
He has a surprise information to give tomorrow. And in April there will be a big project announcement, this is unrelated to the stream but I thought I'd leave it here anyway.

>The big announcement is in April
But when in April, and how big an announcement can tomorrow really be if it isnt THE announcement?

Go shill your game somewhere else

Dont underestimate my ability to grow to like characters even Kamachi and Miki forgot about.

No one underestimates you because no one cares about you.

Miki talked about the NT anime at the event. He says he really really wants to do it after Accel and Railgun. However, he needs the fans support for the overall Project.

Just a reminder, they said the same thing for Railgun III when Index III was announced and we got that right away.

I'm just repeating what Miki said, that was all him.

You literally cant google Hamazura due to AC internet being cutoff

Not many people know about the refining your life energy shit

You mean the bank you can only access if you are a god tier hacker o someone with authority?

Nevermind the fact that she somehow managed to get all that information makes her infinitely more interesting than "Me strong, me one shot aiwass"

>hurr hurr I must be hostile about everything

After Index 3?
LMAO

You weren't supposed to point that out bro

He didn't say it was a big announcement tomorrow. Just "a little susprise". The announcement was always going to happen after the anime.

>they're already talking about NT anime
Fuck yeah. Very good chance it's already in the works then. Just like gouranga was with Railgun 3.

Will you eat your shit on live stream this time if it happens? I'm tired of your kind always disappearing when they're wrong.

Google it in AC obviously.
So you did forget Sherry.
Literally all of Anti Skill and Judgement can access it no problem. The security on it isnt that great.
>she somehow did this easy thing, so it makes her interesting despite the fact she has no personality and no motive to speak of
No

You know he wont. He's a coward. He'll just move the goalpost to something else and shitpost even more since he'll be asspained as fuck again

Apparently, Miki and Kamachi really want to pick up the foreshadowing mentioned (I think in the parody?) that Stiyl will go to Touma's house in Volume 108 of Index. They're seriously trying to and thus heavily implied it may continue that far

Attached: misaka and her electric fish.gif (892x360, 530K)

Imagine shilling for something as pathetic as Index lmao

Imagine being so obsessed with hating Index that you constantly post in their threads, talk about rent free

>A couple rabid fans saying they want NT anime means there's a good chance the studio will listen

I don't think you understand how anime is made bro.

Better

I'm not going to even bother when you don't even know the context of this event. Take your (You).

Thanks for doing god's work. Saved.

Please do one more with hamazura like

Attached: toaru mikoto misaka L5 breasts.png (900x1300, 863K)

Salome knows about as much as Horos and everyone basically just called it a Mary Sue thing instead of jumping on the train and thinking she was interesting until she started getting her personality and getting bullied. Interest in Aleister spiked after NT14 and on started humanizing and giving life to him. Characters arent just DnD stat sheet where scoring high on INT makes them a cool character.

Imagine defending a flawed series just because you like it. Talk about pathetic

I'm no artist, I just corrected the text

But you already bothered. Guess I win.

>Kamachi actually using all the foreshadowing from even the parody
the madman

>Suddenly disappeared
Kek, he's scared

Hm? Yeah I guess so outsider illiterate Yea Forums-kun. Yawn.

Nah he's just trying to get another target and going full on underage right here

>Hurr they're both the same guy
Yawn, get some new material.

Your mom scared of my dick.

>However, he needs the fans support for the overall Project.
""Fans"" don't make anime, committees do. You sound very misinformed and illiterate.

You don't know what he's talking about nor the context of what I was referencing, outsider?

>keep trying and failing to start a shitstorm with weak ass shitposting
>when called out, hide behind one-guyism
Yawn, get some new material.

Cringe and YIKES

>Implying he's lying about Miki using a roundabout way to say "please buy the BDs"

Don't even bother. Yea Forums-kun ran out of material from earlier and lost steam from the bullying.

>Noukan is playable
>You get to pet him in the room

Attached: 1282130179616.jpg (680x720, 75K)

Reminder that Accel has better original girls than Railgun and it hasn't even aired yet

Attached: freckles.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Only because JC Staff decided that her saving the world from nuclear annihilation wasn't important enough to happen onscreen.

Show me a single time an anime project went ahead because of "fan support" instead of changing the subject. You can do that, right?

based JC Staff, they did something right for once

Then I will be here to remind you how much of a dissaster will it be once they confirm Nishikori for NT anime
I guess you are insecure because you knoew NT is gonna be trash just liked Index 3

Cringe JC Staff, they can never do anything right.

apologize

Attached: snek.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Jashin Drop Season 2 literally did that not too long ago.

You can't even spell words, dropout.

Jashin flopped hard and sold like 100 BDs, this is literally the worst example you could've picked.

Why should I? No matter if it needed the senpai support or not Miki would likely ask the fans to support the series. Kamachi thanks people for supporting him at the end of every damn book.

You can't even cope, spergout.

>moving the goalpost
A simple "I was wrong" would have sufficed.

No it's the best example because it's getting a S2
Apologize faggot

Hamazura is a literal who
And you forgot the other point I made
Yes, now use your brain, how could she have gotten that information given what she is? That already makes her a much better character than generic pedo bait
>easy thing
because soooooooooooo many characters know that much about magic and science
>no motive
and how many volumes did it took for Aleister to reveal its motive?
How many did it took for Lola?
How many did it took for Othinus?
Salome literally came out of nowhere, Anna sprengel/Madame Horos at least had foreshadowing since 40 + volumes and appeared at the end of NT21

But it's common to thank or want fan support user. Everyone does it so why are you so hostile?

Stating facts isn't moving a goalpost nor does it change that your example is a terrible one.

>still didnt commit because he knows he'd get BTFO again
Kek, I guess you grew a littl ebit smarter on your bets, huh? Well thats fine, See you later coward

Well at least you admit to preemptive goalpost moving

You asked for something that got a new season out of fan support. You got it, "don't change the subject" right?

Ahhh Yea Forums-kun. So boring now.

It's only terrible because you said so. You asked for something that relied on fan support, and you got it. Keep going in circles though.

You cant even commit to stop pretending that Index is good lmao

How am I being hostile? Don't make broad unfounded statements and not expect someone to pick them apart.

Nope. Perfect example when Season 2 was straight fan support! You okaaay?

He's already been proven wrong and is trying to save face, don't bother with him now.

everyone should just be nice for once

Attached: 1553748236234.png (3200x2400, 841K)

Oh no guys, I think I broke poor widdle Yea Forums-kun. He's stuck on repeat now. His teeny little brain just cant come up with anything else.

>Season 2 was straight fan support
Literally your word against mine.

Sure. I had a post lined up for him but whatever, I don't even know what he's trying to prove at this point.

It's funny how hard the Yea Forumsfag is working overtime once the NT anime was mentioned to prove us wrong though.

>Show me a single time an anime project went ahead because of "fan support"
>user provides example
>that doesnt count!
Come on.

Nope! It's actual source user. Are you not keeping up with the knows on how Jashin S2 even happened? C'mon keep up with the times old man.

Ah and here we have an underage trying to be cool.

Salome and Horos have basically the same amount of set up if you're honest with yourself. Or if you want "muh hints from volumes before" of a single line compare Kamisato. Kamisato had a big list of stats just like Horos. No one liked him for a long time until he got his personality fleshed out. Because characters are not stat sheets and stat sheets are not interesting. This is why isekai and manwha are trash. Characters need motives and personalities to be interesting. We knew nothing at all about Horos and already know a lot more about Anna in two pages than we ever learned about Horos in the entire novel.

I would like to, but you have a few fags being hostile for no reason and trying to start a fight. Then when you call them on it, they just say that being a twat is "muh opinion"

Salesfags are egotistical monkeys who can't handle being wrong

I thought loli haet pizza.

He even copied the underage claims made about him earlier. He really lacks creativity.

It's usually MP's other persona which she admitted to.

But I'm sure upcoming next is all greentext or mocking that "you think it's all MP!!!"

Why would I keep up with news on a show from last year that flopped?

>because soooooooooooo many characters know that much about magic and science
Yes?
>How many volumes did it take
Oh I see. You're being an idiot. You're indeed pasting your epic headcanon on "Horos totally could have become super cool in the future" and not actually pretending she was already good, thank god. Literally any character "could be good"

Your post style is pretty easy to copy because you talk the same way every thread and love to argue for 100 posts.

Then that's on your shitposting ass for not keeping up with how S2 happened. Thus I accept your concession.

Pro tip: don't raise an argument and pretend you know things when you don't understand the context of the post or the example being given. Might help you later on life, bub.

Night anons, dont spend too much time talking to the hostile retards. They're subhuman, so theres no point in trying to communicate with them

lolis like pizza

So you admit you copied and lack the creativity after being bullied to hell by 10 people? And you could only masquerade as one person? Pathetic. Keep digging a hole for yourself.

Making yourself easy to spot again I see, even using the same buzzwords and posting style as always. Yawn.

One ESL Guy is just as bad as his "Yea Forums kun" boogeyman desu.

Oh Yea Forums-kun. I know you try hard to make something new, but then quickly fall apart and have to copy because you have nothing else after being grouped on. Sighh do better okay? Or you'll just get bodied again for the 4th time.

Of course I make myself easy to spot. I'm now haunting you after all given how it's working. Boo!

Um wtf? You really showed me bro

Just leave it. He's trying so hard to be 3 people but will never reach the other thread.

This, its fucking hilarious watching him go "you said this word from Yea Forums so I know you're cancer" and then goes "are you okay are you okaaay" in the exact same post totally unaware.

You cant possibly compare a character that suddenly appears with one that had 40 volumes of foreshadowing and was a plot point in the last novel, i dont give a fuck about your opinion about isekais, not the point
>Yes?
Mention 10 that know as much as her, ill wait
>pretending she was already good
as opposed to a generic lolidom trash character that its only strong because the plot demands it?
At least Horos had an interesting premise, Anna has nothing aside from knowing IT and thats not even because we care about her

Yeah, it's music to my ears how hard he tries to focus on me and my intentional style. It gets to him.

>they're desperately searching for the other thread
kek

Oh no you BTFO me so hard, guess I'll leave Yea Forums forever now.

What did I miss?

Bye~!

Um, no one paid attention to you or your mention of another thread?

>40 volumes
Its not all 40 volumes user. She was mentioned offhand the one time. Kamisato is a perfect example of the same thing. Dont dodge it.
>I dont care about isekais
And yet it perfectly illustrates the problem. You are saying a character is cool and interesting purely based on their stats. This is how isekai and other low level trash bait people in and the refuse to ever give the characters any depth. A character is not a stat sheet. If they have no motive and no personality they have no character and are not interesting. We know absolutely nothing about any of Horos's motives and the most we know about her personality after her being around an entire volume is what? That she's a showoff I guess? Since thats how Aiwass baited her out.

Extremely low quality post

We need more lewdposts

We need fewer Raildex threads

I want Frenda to spit in my mouth.

Miki talked of NT anime and his aims to get it done
Toaru IF game will have over 300 charas and made sure to say not to think or worry if a character may not appear, they will
Wants to go all the way to Vol 108 for some Stiyl foreshadowing in the LNs

Now a shitposter who was fucked over multiple times is trying his best to shut everything down. But he's more like a screeching panda.

Kamikuro was created in order to start shit with other fanbases. Every image of it has some form of NTR infact. Kuroko spammer was just the excuse.

Attached: Sorry We cancel cancer Railgun3 no fucking Money left.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

I want Birdway to accidentally make Last Order cum with magic

>Miki talked of NT anime and his aims to get it done
Sure, in your head maybe

Science side characters are basically cheating so lets try and see how many magic ones I can get. Sherry. Luca. Coronzon. Birdway. Thor. Ollerus. Othinus. Mina. Hm, I dont know if I can get the last two without cheating and taking ones like Aleister or Kagun. Close enough.
>generic loli
You dont like her personality, but we got far more of it out of Anna in two pages than we go from Horos in all her time in the novel. Both motives and personality. Any character can be "wow I think Kamachi totally could have pulled something with them" that doesnt make them a good character. No one tried to pretend Nuada was a good character or Zombie was a good character. Rather than pretending Horos was a good character just admit you want a character with big tits rather than pretending Horos had anything going for her.

*Deposits 2 cents in your Kadokawa account*

>Dont dodge it
Just like how you dodged the fact that she appeared and was plotpoint LITERALLY THE NOVEL BEFORE SHE WAS FORMELY INTRODUCED
good joke.

I said that I dont care about your opinion, and frankly, its because doesnt even correlates with what you are trying to say.
You are saying that a character that its a walking stat sheet is worse than the character that is AN ACTUAL WALKING STAT SHEET, her introduction was literally "im stronger than you lol"

Nice thanks. Yeah I noticed they are rampant lately

I am literally the one who started the kamikuro trend on Yea Forums, and I am telling you that I literally did it to fuck with Kuroko spammer. It had nothing to do with other fanbases. Some other added on it as such, but that was never the original intent. Additionally, most images do NOT feature blatant cucking and are just cute pictures of Touma and Kuroko together. Regardless, most KamiKuro posters just seem to like the ship and only do playful jabs at others. Only a few fags seem to try to use it as a fanbase war tool, and they get little success because the rest of us dont want any part in that. Now, kindly stop shitflinging and talk about Raildex.

Attached: 1334061453191.jpg (900x733, 145K)

>in the novel
user tell me
Who killed Mathers?

This is why I cant come to like kamikuro. None of it seems to have any base in something positive. It isnt just some different flavor of "I think x and y would get along" no one at all is happy with kamikuro. The pairing is based on what they think would make touma unhappy, what would make kuroko unhappy, and what would make other posters unhappy. Why would I ever care to like something like that?

Cringe, imagine seething this hard over nothing

But it isnt and many people have said multiple times that they have come to unironically like the pairing. You fags just stick your fingers in your ears and scream whenever people say this or claim they arent being honest. I myself like the paiting because serious mode Kuroko is extremely similar to Touma serious mode.

I didnt dodge that at all though? Kamisato was a plot point at the end of NT13 before he was introduced too. Doesnt change that he wasnt liked until his personality and motives came to light.
>It doesnt correlate
But user, you cant state anything about Horos. You said she's interesting because she knows things. Thats not a personality. Thats not a motive. We dont know anything at all about her. We know a lot more about what Anna wants and what she acts like in far less time.

Kamikuro is weird because you start off as liking it for spiteful reasons and then eventually start liking it for vanilla reasons instead as time goes on

Attached: 1460859531851.jpg (492x449, 48K)

user tell me, is that a motive? Is it a personality? No? Is it just another accomplishment? A little medal to put on the character and still know nothing about them?

>I am literally the one who started the kamikuro trend on Yea Forums
Prove it

Yeah.

Just image search back far enough or something?

Attached: 1338569931806.jpg (618x924, 182K)

Misaka wa Misaka wa

Attached: 1546777814527.jpg (307x248, 10K)

Agreed, the autists should stop making daily threads.

Maybe you should stop shitposting in them, or making shitpost threads whenever we go a few hours without one

an episode literally just aired you imbecile

Miki mentioned in the event that her favorite Mikoto scenes are:

- Touma and Mikoto riding on the bicycle (NT13)
- Touma and Mikoto in Hawaii (NT3)
- Touma and Mikoto in the Star of Bethlehem (OT22)

Attached: NT_Index_v13_003-005.jpg (1172x1492, 379K)

From what we saw about Horos we know that se is cunning, a backstabber, an imposter and a showoff
What do we know about Anna, that she is strong and is a dom but not really?

And mistery can be a great factor in the a character has, literally just look at pre NT18 Crowley, the mistery was pretty well planted and setup on Horos

Attached: 1549029417998.png (900x538, 492K)

I think it's more you should stop posting in them if it bothers you so much. Because there will continue to be daily threads, illiterate-kun. Oh did I give my identity away to you? or am I someone else?

fucking shillkek

Miki is a guy, AR.

Of course, he forced Mikoto into NT3, instead of the moments where she has actual character development(but then Kamachi forgot about that)

>mikoto
>character development
lmao

Its ok, Kamachi thinks the same apparently

It was illustration based, user.

NT15 had an illustration, 10000 times better than the garbage that was NT3

No. See as a DM I see this "coldsteel the edgehog" tier "charater" every day with new players. Horos knowing things, and having accomplished things in the past is not a personality and is not a drive. Your character is not interesting or compelling without either of those. Being smart doent do anything for your personality. Being able to disguise yourself is not a personality. Being a backstabber sort of is, but is a rather weak basis for a character. Showoff I literally handed you as a guess while trying to come up with a single thing we know, we dont actually know if she is one. Aiwass only says she had to show up and thats one reason why she might.
>What do we know about Anna
In that small scene alone we see that Anna has modesty, we see that she has little compassion for her subordinate, we get hints from the narration and Kamachi himself that she's putting on airs, we see that she's patient and/or apathetic, and we most importantly see some motives from her. These are the real life of a character. What do they want? We have no damn clue what Horos wants. But we know Anna wants to see something new and inspiring, such as IT, and that she "wants a master she can chain to her will", as well as the memey response that she wants to be dommed though thats based largely on a single line and might not be accurate. Your opinion on liking her or not isnt really the point of discussion here so much that "She knows things" is about as much a character trait as the edgelords I get telling me their character is a master of the blade.
>mystery makes a character good
No. Mystery makes you want to see a character made into something. It doesnt make them good, thats exactly why Aleister exploded in popularity after NT14+

Sure, to you. Not to someone else, but I'm sure you're about to go on about the rings again and how they'll tie into the illustrations

>her

Its actually about Mikoto being forced and doing pretty much nothing, but the whole volume was Birdway wank and didnt really do anything outside introducing Gremlin characters and America

Yeah, I heard you the first 40 times over the past year. Really doesn't change people are going to like different illustrations. But let's see, can you accept that or is a "well it's shit taste" insecurity coming?

According to Miki, New Testament will soon reach its climax.

Attached: Do5wvHsUcAAsiqe.jpg (453x675, 47K)

>You live in a time where "soon" is in the past
Truly we are in a weird time space of "never"

Source

People at the event dumbass. Get online and read reports.

He likes it because he pretty much told Kamachi to put her there
Also
>only one guy dislikes NT3
lol

No he really didn't until you give me a source user. What Miki says of Kamachi goes against your AS tier conspiracy.
>he thinks I meant only one person dislikes NT3
lol no. Read what I said again.