How does Yea Forums sort its anime folders?

How does Yea Forums sort its anime folders?

Attached: bobs.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Do you watch any good anime? Nothing good is on your desktop

> - shortcut

Attached: 11235612344.png (319x234, 72K)

>unironically using desktop shortcuts

Attached: 1188669548095.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Well what's the point of an empty desktop? Much like unused ram it's just a waste.

Attached: 1523509782672.jpg (236x231, 11K)

why would you need your fucking shows with shortcuts faggot. just use taiga or some other management program

Link to the wallpaper? I love wallpapers with the skies and empty towns.

pic related in a folder on another hard drive.
Why do you save them on your desktop and as shortcuts? It's not like you're going to watch them every single day, right?

Attached: folder.jpg (1669x925, 527K)

>putting all your anime on desktop
Gross.

To have cute anime girl there.

Are the preview images automatically added or did you manually add them?

I just download the folder to a folder named "Anime" then enter the folder and watch an episode

Attached: 1515621885522.gif (260x302, 279K)

>taiga
Looks like shit.

Applefag spotted. Who cares how it looks if it works

>cross ange
good taste

>western episode formatting
shit taste

>Who cares how it looks
Me

what do you think you fucking retard

I add them manually

To be fair, the best Bebop release I've ever found used that format.

>Aki Sora
My Negro

Just download what I'll be watching and delete it afterwards

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-145348.png (720x1440, 55K)

>donwload it
>watch it
>dont seed
>delete it

>gets something for free
>throws it away
Clever moves user

I want to do this but I'm too afraid it will alter on be lost or have zero seeds

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kemuri_haku__sample-58b1f32e13005517904917b48ddc295a.jpg (850x638, 97K)

I'm detecting fucking IDIOTS

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-155758_Plex.jpg (1080x2220, 1.36M)

>spic phoneposter
die

If you're talking about public trackers, probably. Private trackers not so much

Attached: 1524158637569.gif (543x543, 1.26M)

What is this?

What kind of faggot downloads anime?
We are not in 2006 anymore boomer, we live in stream's era

Plex, a streaming program for private use

I only have bakabt and that was lucky since I made an account a few days before they went private

Attached: kannashower.jpg (691x691, 239K)

>Streaming

>implying private trackers are forever
>implying the internet is forever
Yeah I don't want to regret anything in 20 years so I'll just save everything and be happy with it.

> being this clueless

You use the worst fucking release of every anime. Kill yourself.

I can't wait to have enough money to buy storage space and start archiving everything, I've even got all the anime folder icon (square ones) downloaded already.

Attached: toradora08ami02.jpg (1280x1411, 160K)

Why?

Nigga just buy a hard drive how much can you need? 50 TB?

>watch episode in anime folder
>delete
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1546622321824.jpg (625x235, 33K)

Please tell me that's not your Friday schedule

This and DAL S3, Why? I don't watch Jojo or Index.

Attached: 1537466551398.webm (601x720, 176K)

30tb. Half for backup

Attached: 1527770843078.gif (288x540, 2.26M)

Just plain 'ol folder is fine with me.
And I keep some autographed DVD/BRs on my desk just because I like to look at them.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-29 17-14-26.png (1541x966, 134K)

There's no point in archiving. 99% of anime isn't worth watching, let alone saving, and 99% of that that IS isn't worth watching twice, and of that small pool that IS, certainly a better encode will have been released by the time you want to see it again. Don't be that nigger holding onto hardsubbed xvid .avis in 2019. And don't go the other extreme saving full disc images of the latest Blu-ray because those are still just company-released encodes, never the master cut, so they can always release something of a higher quality down the line and then your 100GB BDMV is obsolete.

Save what you know you will rewatch in a timely manner and anything you want to seed for others, and delete the rest as you watch it. It's bad for your health to hoard.

fuck you kaguya

Oh yeah I'll only store the stuff I really enjoy and rewatch. I've got a lot that I enjoy, some of it is really dumb or shit but it still just makes me happy so I'll keep it.

Attached: awfk.gif (340x340, 148K)

That's textbook hoarding, user. The digital equivalent of stacks of newspapers from 1973. And don't act like it's innocuous when you think you need 30TB for all your shit.

You're fucking retarded

Well if its hoarding then its hoarding and I'm fine with that. I want this stuff that I like in high quality and available without internet connection immediately, and I'm sure as hell not paying western streaming companies.

Attached: IhCA.gif (553x534, 1.48M)

Damn straight

Can't you just stream in you phone?

It's not hoarding it's collecting. Hoarding is saving useless shit and ruining your life with it.
Collecting isn't.

t. Western Digital

Attached: Autismo 95% BD.png (3741x993, 534K)

>inconsistent icon designs
I can forgive a cluttered desktop, but fuck me. Why do you even bother customising your icons if you're not going to stick to a certain design language?
And I keep my shows organised by release group with a separate folder for movies.

Attached: 1547242175427.png (945x1080, 1.2M)

I'm not a third worlder or dumb normalfag, I have a comfy desk setup and nice big screen.
Streaming quality sucks and funimation/crunchyroll and all other of these fucks can go fuck themselves cancerous western shit.

>watching at your desk
you almost had it.

>"okay user conect your laptop to the projector so we can see your class presentation"
>this is what the class sees

Attached: d93.jpg (600x528, 56K)

I like the windows looking custom icons but they are not available for every show so that's where I substitute it with the other ones sadly.

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Attached: Vampire Gabu Umbrella (2).jpg (1000x1153, 109K)

I watch it on my big screen from my bed, the desk setup is referencing my storage space and hardware that I have instead of just a phone or some plebbook shit.

It just werks
>imagine being this wrong

Attached: a.png (1365x745, 655K)

Not defending OP's shitty desktop, but that can easily be avoided with extended display.

Can you people stop bullying me please, I asked a legitimate question in op and all this thread has been is bully

Attached: 1548645067622m.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

What are some good places with custom anime icons? Also, I just use Plex.

Root folder contains series name, then the subfolder contains all the different sub series, then within each of those is the different releases.

Attached: 2019-03-29-215005_2560x1440_scrot.png (2560x1440, 687K)

Where's the background from?

Cringe: the post

I have a spreadsheet of the pros and cons of different subgroups, but even I don't have the autism to archive multiple releases of the same series.

I don't do that, Non Non Biyori is the exception as I couldn't decide which group I preferred. Normally it's just so I can distinguish TV releases form BD.

>FMP
Based user

I don't know why I bother collecting it, it's not like i rewatch anything.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (3264x1222, 1.69M)

>archives multiple releases he says
>that many folders
You can't be archiving a single good release if all of these supposed multi release folders add up to a measly 2.7TB.

I just have one folder with everything
To lazy to order shit

Attached: 1546799506138.png (428x428, 238K)

If what i am watching is season, i download the week's episode to my Downloads folder, watch it and delete it.
Inside my downloads folder, there is also a folder called 'nime where i download full series releases. Each series has its own folder inside it. Usually it doesnt matter, becase after watching i delete, so at most there is 1 or 2 folders inside my 'nime folder at any given time.

Movies folder is like 2TB. I have a bunch of other shit on a different drive, mostly longer running OVAs a la 0083 and the like. They simply are too bad to store on this drive. I've made it a habbit to downright delete shit if I don't like it at least a bit or if it doesn't generate me bonus points on PTP. Most TV shows are so fucking terrible that they never make it out of my download folder/torrent client. I instantly move them from "Uncategorized" to "Delete this as soon as minimum seed time is over". I make the icons myself if I have to because folders that stand out trigger me pretty hard.

Attached: 1552724564820.png (509x1264, 65K)

I download torrents and delete them when I'm done with the episode/series

>Saving anime
I'm not yamakan or trigger

>Not deleting Kuma Miko anime folder with intense rage after the ending.
Whats wrong with you

I dont watch anime

Emby is better

>BnHA
>Naruto
Embarrassing.

hell yeah user

Attached: 1500523262830.gif (354x200, 3.12M)

Just by name on my 2nd HD.

>kawaii sexy time
What is inside?

Attached: iwonder.jpg (464x818, 81K)

>Rakudai
>Darling
>Kakegurui
>Boruto
>BnHA
>Shield
Shittiest taste in this thread

Pretty much this.

>watch
>send to temp folder
>automatically deleted after 30 days

I didn't say I enjoyed all those shows user, just that I watched them. Please let me stay in the secret club.

Attached: 1500234505893.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

I'll get banned if I post it

Attached: [RH] Kakegurui - 04 [A74A189C].mkv_snapshot_06.01_[2017.07.23_17.20.19].jpg (1440x810, 130K)

Ok

>Not deleting Kuma Miko anime folder with intense rage after the ending.
Explain
I didn't watched that shit

I just click and drag my images onto the desktop but I have it to not show icons on desktop.

cute

>bully
>on the interwebs
kek

Attached: 1546411627595.png (726x1040, 642K)

OPs taste goes from abysmal to patrician to abysmal to patrician.
Explain yourself.

>Akatsuki no Yona
Pretty good taste man

>Windows
>shortcuts
puked, thx

>Creating icon for every anime
If you want to be a hoarder, you should think about ways that are more scalable.

Attached: 1551105068835.gif (640x467, 183K)

>Adaptation from a still running manga without an ending
>Cute slice of life about a friendless shrine girl who only has a bear friend.
>She wants to go to the city school because her life is too boring, but is naturally afraid, anxious and confused by the big city.
>Anime goes well for 11 episodes. She somehow ends up in a Idol contest and hopes the audience will like her. She feels a lot of under pressure and social anxiety but trying her best, as if she wins the award will help her village.
>The last episode is made without the supervision of the original manga author.
>She wins the contest, but the loud clapping and cheering triggers a massive panic attack, bordering on schizophrenia.
>No one from the village tries to help her to overcome it, just take the prize and tell her to fuck off.
>Her friends insist on her to never go to the city again.
>She end the series pretty much mind broken, not only all the progress she did over the series vanished, she regressed to an even worse state, acting like an infant due to no one actually caring about her growth or supporting her.

Attached: Anime Folder.png (3032x1070, 169K)

Lazily

Attached: Small connection.jpg (778x621, 140K)

TriHard

>sort
I don't. They're all just dumped into whatever empty space there is.

Is it organized with personalized folders like the desktop?

I see no point in leaving those folders on your desktop unless you are constantly re-watching them.

Personalizing the folders seem like a waste of time. Unless you work editing images all the time or occasionally do as a hobby, it seems too much work.

Attached: mildlyamused.gif (675x396, 1.96M)

Why do you not put different seasons of the same show under one folder?

I'm a streamingchad. I don't live in 2008 anymore, sorry bros

I’m surprised with how few mentions of Plex there are, I thought anons had decent knowledge of /g/. You are already late.

>I'm gonna give OP a sick burn without even looking at the image and get all the upvotes.

Jesus
The manga had a better ending r-right?

Yeah but sounds like your internet does.

No non-brain damaged person has a TV, ergo no non-brain damaged person has a use for PLEX.

>saving whole anime shows
I dont get it.

Attached: 16f62d9e06356e6e3b53e26999645548.png (347x234, 9K)

But what if you play video games or want to watch a movie without fucking up your screens?

I think /w/ just had an aneurysm.

Köyhähomo. Osta parit 5tb.

I dont think it ended, but the original manga author denounced the anime and the dude who wrote the final episode deleted his twitter and vanished

>throw everything onto multiple storage drives
>create one centralized shortcut folder on OS drive
>bulk create shortcuts from all storage locations in there
>update as needed
Easy peasy.

Attached: 64533576473.png (916x607, 72K)

Idk what that's supposed to mean. The only reason why people still torrent anime is because they used to do it back in 2008.

>play video games
brain damaged
>play a movie without fucking up your screens
what the fuck is this supposed to mean, the black bars are intentional fag. or you go buy a 21:9 monitor. use proper video player software and 24p will look fine on your 1333337 144 Hz gaymer screen

A 40in 4K monitor is really expensive compared to a 40in 4K TV.
I know you don't play video games but some do.
TVs are perfectly fine.

>im poor and i cant afford a decent setup
ok, should have said it from the getgo. actually good 4k tvs aren't any cheaper than good 4k monitors. only the entry level tvs are.

Sourcefags really are the worst. There's virtually nothing bad about the Kumamiko ending. Go read your shit tier comics and stay the hell away from animation.

Samsung makes their TVs worse than their monitors?
Oh wait.
This is just bait.
Post your setup user.

secret hidden folder why the fuck would i let anyone i watch anime

Ei ole aikaa katsoa animea

Attached: 65854f98.png (391x306, 178K)

>Spends more money on products because of elitism
>Probably hasn't worked a day in his life
Get multiple harddrives.

Hold the fuck up, how do you get your folder icons like this?

If you're using a third party program don't even @ me

Attached: WAIT A MINUTE I RECOGNIZE THAT.jpg (773x434, 51K)

Where do you think you are? Also:
>using windows
Fag.

Attached: 1530717406227.jpg (1276x966, 435K)

5/10

negative points for eva and the anime that is only watched for the cheesecake.

>spending money to get better quality is bad
>buying disposable chink garbage to get that 4K label when you can spend more and get something that lasts
>falling for the 4K meme when all he watches is anime that's mastered sub 1080p or at best 1080p
>falling for the high refresh rate meme to play his games instead of buying a good wide gamut panel
lmoa

>Fell for the manufacturer's meme to buy overpriced shit that doesn't last past it's warranty
>Thinks people only use 4K for anime in 1080p
>Doesn't deny he's not a neet
topkek

Plex if good for TV AND organizing anime for your pc too brainlet which is what the op was asking.

>AND organizing anime
Tell me brainlet, why would you need a 3rd party application to analyze your anime on your PC? It takes a single fucking button press to make a folder that carries the name of the show you're saving.

Because it looks like this amateur trash instead of clean and organized and without the convinience of watching your media in your hole, your main TV room, while shitting or on a journey in Nepal. Your /g/ fu is shit.

>doesn't last past its warranty
except it does, lol. buy dell, eizo and nec and you won't have to worry about gaymer shit crapping out after a few years
>i have to play the latest ""cinematic"" blockbuster aaa turd in 4k and 144 Hz
>calls me a neet when all the actually good monitors are the best for productivity
lmoa

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet to hurt someone's feelings?

>Dell
I bought one (1) laptop from them and it broke within the warranty and they told me to fuck off when they fixed it again once their technician "fixed" it.
Made another mistake and told my parents to buy a laptop from them and then the power charging port broke within 6 months.
Fuck Dell.
>>i have to play the latest ""cinematic"" blockbuster aaa turd in 4k and 144 Hz
I'm not playing shit in fucking 720p so I can squint at the screen.
It's retarded to buy anything less than 4K when it's just as cheap as the 1080p or heaven forbid 720p option. When's the last time you've seen the prices for monitors or even tvs for that matter?

PROTIP: Desktop shortcuts are for things you access all the time, everything else is for subfolders

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>He downloads anime.
What the fuck? Just stream on Kissanime. Support makers with Blu-ray if you like.
Ew

>vlc
newfriend

Welcome to Yea Forums. I see you're new here, would you like a guided tour?

I have an SSD instead of a disk drive, get off my nuts

i'm not new, but i've never got this.

I would love a tour of Yea Forums

Attached: 1545222660165.gif (640x360, 439K)

>dell laptop sobstory
Dell's laptops and desktops are shit, but their monitors are almost unbeatable for productivity. Basically every office you look at it will have tons and tons of them, and they just work forever. Only thing they're good at. On the prosumer end they have wide gamut and media production product lines.
>he doesn't deny playing aaa turds
>when's the last time i saw prices of monitors and tvs
I see them every year. The good TVs are a few thousand, just like the pro targetted monitors. Even the more gaymer targetted but decent 4K monitors are a few hundred to a thousand just like most middle tier 4K TVs. Only difference is at the low end of the range where you can buy fuck huge 50"+ 4K TVs for a few hundred, when monitors top out at 32 or 40.

>sobstory
Any valid criticism of Dell is now a sobstory
kek
What's the best monitor or tv and what makes them any different than middle tiered ones?

> good tv are a few thousand
What a load of bollocks, 1080p is just fine and less than $600.

>annie may faces
>manga pics
>manga
>anime
anything more is just unnecessary

>2019
>streaming

Why would you do this to yourself?

My parents got me a T410i Thinkpad as a high school graduation gift. Wasn't much for playing games but damn, was it reliable. I booted it up the other day and it still functioned despite pushing 10 years old.

How is streaming worse than downloading if you have a good internet connection? Dont you have better stuff to put on your HDD?

This. Though I have sub-folders in my anime folder for Watching, Unwatched, and Archive because it got too disorganised.

I just rename the folder with a at the beginning

I'll let the picture answer your question.

Attached: 1446191517154.png (1200x1200, 174K)

NAS folder that auto-downloads from an RSS feed with filters.
Immediately downloads new episodes and puts it in to their respective folder and the folder shortcut is on my desktop.
Only have to add filters for new shows I watch every season, after that it is hands off as the system runs itself.

Attached: 1543629597000.jpg (1498x1420, 393K)

>Folders

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

>vlc

Attached: grossnadia.png (675x636, 673K)

mpc is broken

>not using vlc
what do you use, mpv?

Attached: ece.png (300x333, 109K)

>having a Desktop that you can put files onto
It's time to grow up, Yea Forums

>not using notepad
fucking casuals

Attached: 1459220573378.png (1280x720, 453K)

>unironically using VLC
/g/'s gonna freak!

Doesn't /w/ use Rainmeter? /g/'s having an aneurysm

>he deletes anime
What's the point?

I don't. I use the search function.

Attached: raphi_shrug.jpg (879x720, 132K)

use mpv

>Implying your hard drive is forever
I hope you have a backup system

What am I looking at? Blueberries in a glop of lube in someone’s hand?

Disgusting

The patrician way.