I know nothing about Berserk, but I want to start reading it for Schierke!! She looks so cute and pure...

I know nothing about Berserk, but I want to start reading it for Schierke!! She looks so cute and pure, I love her at the first sight!

Attached: TheManyFacesOfSchierke.png (500x500, 260K)

of all the reasons to read berserk this is one of the worst. it's like reading it for isidro.

why are you so negative?

I love her even though she ruined the series

I feel sorry for you, but go on, read the manga, you'll like it

Attached: 1553643208020.png (3450x2281, 525K)

>Schierke
what an indecent sounding name

How could someone with the potential to bring new readers "ruin" the series?

In what manner?

She didn't ruined the series, you're exaggerating. Do you really wants to know what ruined the series? Kentaro Miura and it's fucking hiatus

Attached: 4.jpg (850x850, 182K)

>I read Bagserk for Schlick.

Rape when?

Cute.

You only get to see her nipples and butt once, and most scans crop the nipples out.

Don't get my hopes up, user.

only if it's by guts. Imagine him waking up from his casual autistic rage and finding schierke dead on the floor covered in bite marks and semen, with a satisfied smirk on her face.

Read and you'll see, most people say she ruined it for a reason: it's the sudden change in tone after she's introduced; before that, it's Berserk, after her, it's basically Dungeons and Dragons

"I'm proud of you, Guts, but you overdid it!"

Attached: 1544407708274.jpg (229x233, 23K)

You're not going to like the first 20 volumes then.

So what? Many things change.
Are these people saying this only because their life is constantly stuck in the same loop?

it's like saying that the first 20 volumes are just rape and gore

>dead on the floor
scratch that, I want some teen pregnancy

>teen
Isn't Shierke like 7?

shit character from shit series

Attached: 332470.jpg (225x350, 57K)

13 and bleeding

I just read her name as Shark

Jesus. I never knew she was such a hag.

schierke is best girl

Attached: 8325D0FE-4BCA-4391-BEB2-5C7CCBA7AC98.png (546x449, 193K)

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: file.png (738x305, 369K)

>magical loli who loves the MC but is aware she can't compete
It just works

She's prime age

So when does she get raped?

"do I fit in yet guis?"

>guys, hey guys... look at me guys. hey guys, it's shit guys. guys... guys? hey guys, look at me
faggot

redditor sheething

At least isidro and puck have good chemistry.

Attached: d1ee2f42bc22691338b74139dcd4df76eafec8fc.jpg (236x417, 43K)

>redditor sheething
>redditor
>sheething
fucking mongoloid

Kill yourself

>if new people are reading it, that means the series is better because it's getting more popular
you're what's wrong with the world

I've seen enough hentai...

Attached: Yes....jpg (309x529, 103K)

New chapter when?

Not anytime soon. Miura suffers from burnout and from disinterest in his work. After all, he autistically worked on it for almost 20 years before suffering a breakdown and being hospitalized.
Then he made Gigantomakhia, and then there was the big huge flop with the Berserk cg movies and Berserk cg anime series.
Fortunately for him, he's rich enough from all the royalties that he can now simply laze around.

In five boats.

Hey settle down before i put you back on the boat

Please Miura come back.

I catched up with berserk just now and read all of the boat stuff in like 4 days, to think some people had to wait like 10 years for that is insane

You know any series would be axed if it didn't aim for popularity, huh?

The most funny thing for me about Schierke is that in polish we have a word ścierka that sounds exctacly like her name and it means small piece of cloth to wash something. The funny part is that ścierka is like a smaller szmata( a bigger piece of cloth to wash something with) but the word szmata is also used to describe a slut. So in my mind Schierke is a small slut

But Schierke is pure and innocent!

The entire point of the manga is how people adapt to the changing world around them. Schierke is just one facet of this, as the "good" astral entities tend to be secluded and avoid humanity, or forgotten about due to the Holy See.

sure

Attached: c348a354907540454899b4a361a2f9fa0ffc8b37_hq.jpg (511x503, 82K)

So cute!! That's it, I'm reading Berserk all for her!

go for it man have fun

Attached: 1552455762246.jpg (1920x1392, 513K)

i just finished the anime im so sad that it wasnt continued after 25 episodes that ending was so fucking good i may pickup the manga but not sure