Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25

>Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25
Heh, it was just a mirage.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1279x719, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1097416449650380800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did anyone get a good shot of Touma’s armpit?
Please share it here if you did.

THE PISS TUBE MASTER IS HERE

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Doujins when?

Attached: birdway mateway.png (1600x900, 1.58M)

Is season 3 over? Did Mikoto ever win the Toumabowl?

>It was a mirage
>*teleports behind you*
Only Indexfags would believe this is good writing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.50_[2019.03.30_01.20.35].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

"That was just my after image"
>teleports behind Index
>Torture her with the magic that he tortured Touma with
Styil is an edgy boy

Not soon enough.

>A sorcery society
>Using Horriblesubs without the ass

Remind me, while Coronzon was pairing things off like in old maid to kill off people and shit, did she ever say what on earth was going to be paired with the pure world? She said she wanted it gone to kill the other phases but I dont really recall how she was going to pull that off.

She was going to nuke it herself and hope she goes with it.

He's 14. It would be weirder if a 14 year old executioner wasnt edgy.

If I dont get Birdway Lessar 3 way doujins after NT8 I'll skin Miki

Aleistan has tiny nubs and probably kept Touma up at night in the RV touching herself loudly

But did Aleister have Mina help try to induce milk flow on herself to be a proper mom to Lillith?

Literally never

one more episode and it's over

Touma predicted Mikoto saving saving him from the nuke.

>Index 3's QUALITY was just a mirage, it wasn't garbage

Yeah, I would teleport right in her pussy instead.

>NT is amazing
>JC staff pretends they never screwed the pooch on S3 much like Fate barely recognizes the Deen adaptation

With how even the Railgun Editor mentioned they're reflecting, I'm hoping it becomes a Deen to new studio situation.

I literally can't watch it. It's too stupid, way too naive and delusional.
The whole world bends over backwards and exists for the sole reason to satisfy the MC. There are no good characters there, as every character exists only to make MC look greater/more powerful/smarter/faster/etc.
Characters are shit, worldbuilding is nil, logics, economics, politics are naive and retarded, enemies or anything that can challenge MC hegemony are nonexistent.

Got a link?

Yeah gimme a sec

pasta excel couldn't even be arsed to copy all of it

Wrong anime, user.

You can’t even make your own copypasta, how pathetic

Might be pasta but it applies to perfectly to Raildesk

You can't copy pasta nor can you even spell the thread title. Can you do anything besides patheticpost?

Touma's speech to Fiamma was complete horseshit. Particularly the part where he says "I wouldn't need a key to stop a nuke". Like, what the fuck would you do if you claim you wouldn't need someone with the key to stop it? Call someone like Accelerator or Mikoto and hope they can fling the nuke far enough away without hurting themselves or anyone else? While I do agree that humanity can sometimes pull their shit together and not be a complete shitshow for once, it's also true that humanity has a huge problem being some of the nastiest shit on the planet.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

cope.

Cringe, seething

This
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1097416449650380800
basically saying had another meeting for S3 but with Fuyukawa participating and in order to understand the fans expectations and uneasiness, they'll have a discussion about the lessons learned from the related anime up until now

Nah, you’re just a fuck up and we’re forced to admit you fucked up. Your parents must be so ashamed

>burst of shitposting, then suddenly disappears
Kek, they’re really trying hard

Yea Forums-kun just made his mark with "cope". They're getting fucked between 3 of them.

They won't do Accel's smile justice. Screencap this.

I screencapped your mom

You say, but my mom is pretty homely.

I'm into those types