Boku No Hero Academia

John is precious

Attached: commandsjohn.png (561x524, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otxA7fpPMPc
youtube.com/watch?v=k6cr57bGvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhAGO4IE8Y
msleilei.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-art
youtu.be/g3m8eqwQ-Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My abusive father cant be this cute

Attached: Enji flower.jpg (637x214, 68K)

John is mvp

I hope we see Endy again soon.
Teleporter with timbs.

Attached: gigavsendy.jpg (555x474, 85K)

What would be a good christmas gift for john?

Another pair of timbs.

Attached: john.png (422x470, 96K)

Great. Another thread of you faggots pretending this series is good.

Reminder it's not his scarf

Attached: not the scarf.png (855x579, 184K)

(You)

Attached: seething.jpg (1615x880, 526K)

I hope Hori doesn't go for another body horror villain that only gets to show his moves against other villains but when he's up against the heroes he isn't allowed by the plot to ever touch them because it'd be an insta kill.

Those are Reis flowers. It’s before the pro hero arc.

Best couple no question

Attached: 258B1974-0D8A-41E2-925C-BDCE15F5B851.jpg (885x404, 123K)

That doesn't look like just 1 finger, that looks like most of a hand. Also.. that could be his opened up scarf.. or his guts.

Attached: gigalistens.png (440x492, 37K)

Look at how they massacred my boy

WHERE'S ENDYYYYYYY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1535518541547.jpg (543x609, 103K)

Reminder to purchase your John while stocks last

Attached: John infomercial.png (736x491, 17K)

Slut-Chaco

Attached: 4546F9D4-1322-49CC-82E8-143AB254DD55.jpg (824x600, 266K)

Is there a character in all of MHA than could defeat John-Chan without his power-limiting timbs?

She's fat.

>Hori doubles down on Enji Rei
Hawksfujo BTFO

Is Dabi still plannin on bringing Hawks in?

You have been visited by the Sweet Nomu Boy of Rad Kicks

Good shoes and happy smiles will come to you, but only if you post "Thank you John" in this thread

Attached: john.png (411x402, 18K)

Probably, I hope he brings someone else too, someone really disturbing. Maybe some serial killer type of dude.

Attached: whyishesoweak.jpg (444x369, 71K)

You mean Toga

Thank you John

Attached: johnisaman.png (296x314, 105K)

>always next to Bakugou

That is so suspect of Ochako...

Attached: 1551938885056.png (900x900, 264K)

I mean someone sicker than Toga, maybe in a different way. Maybe a multiple personality type of dude, like a Sensui or Diavolo.

Attached: goodboydoppio.jpg (500x380, 109K)

This is bullshit....BUT I BELIEVE IT.

Attached: Doctor Giorno.png (868x305, 178K)

it is, though. cleaners just butchered the job as usual

Dabi has killed more people than Toga.

Thank you John

John-Chan is a primordial being. It does not comprehend fooling concepts such as good or bad, right or wrong. It simply exists. Other being may take advantage of its abilities but that is solely because allow them to and doesnt really care. If it so chose to it end at a blink but simply doesnt because your existence is so far under its. It can be commanded because the concept of free will is so distant to it. It doesnt follow commands, it simply does, it simply is.
The only thing it recognizes beyond its simple existence is his timbs.

Yes. Dabi a double agent and he's aware of everything.

Attached: DrFrYJeUUAA9qvN.jpg (1000x1258, 222K)

Thank you John-chan

They're planning on fucking each other in the ass cause those two are fruity gay boys

There’s no blood.
It’s a scarf

Based

Attached: 1523588885793.jpg (676x957, 492K)

>Maybe some serial killer type of dude.
wasn't that half their team during the forest camp attack?

Thank you John

Thank you John

Sort of yeah, but some veteran type, never got caught etc.

Attached: johnstimbs.jpg (592x626, 115K)

Thank you John

I wonder if Mr. Compress will get a nomu arm?

>Nomu arm.

Only if we get to make Liquid Ocelot jokes and how its trying to posess him.

Oh! That’d be awesome.

He'll get something better than an arm, although an MGS4 thing with Chisaki would be bonkers.

Attached: compresstimb.png (241x425, 28K)

does anyone know what is in the bottom left ??

Attached: whats-this.png (1261x984, 651K)

So Spinner has betrayed the League in favour of the Destro children right? That's why we got a close up reaction to every line from Shiggy?

A tease

Attached: itoafo.png (538x764, 397K)

Looks like... Destro himself to be honest.

Also i see that Stain is looking bored as fuck.

>tfw High end was just a little test
>It almost killed Japan's number 1 hero
They are so fucked

Attached: 1553859559243.png (295x322, 83K)

Aaaw you saved that. Nice.

Attached: changingthechannel.jpg (422x436, 80K)

Now I want a omake of John in UA wearing Deku's shoes and everyone acting like if he's Deku.

Spinner is a faggot anyways.

Cute EnjiRei date WHEN

>all might fucked up again
heh

Never.

Attached: 1418498965555.jpg (693x413, 40K)

Nah I think Spinner will just be the league member to get some focus this arc like how Twice got some decent focus during the yakuza arc.

>Implying one of Deku´s stored quirks wasn't Johnification and he just doesn't know it
>When he falls asleep his consciousness is transferred into John
>In the final battle with John AFO breaks the news to Deku
>No..
>YOU
>ARE JOHN

Attached: allforone.jpg (170x297, 12K)

Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Based lucky 7s

Attached: 15263463434.jpg (720x1200, 91K)

>Black Nomu so hella strong
>Timbs to curb niggas
>*Teleports you in the grossest way possible with crazy range*
Can ANYONE defeat the John??

And then Deku was a zombie

What’s Spinner’s quirk anyways?

why doesnt shiggy wear his doggie's paws

Ugliness.

Araki forgot.

Attached: img001.jpg (1280x1800, 186K)

Nah it was the same in the chinese/korean raw

He who controls the knob, controls the Johniverse.

Attached: knobturner.png (295x246, 29K)

They have someone like the Meat guy

gaming hands: on
knuckles: cracked
family: dead
yep, it's gamer time

Attached: gamer time.png (872x341, 184K)

>the LoV will soon be destroyed
I bet is going to be like : "The LoV was destroyed...we're now known as the ...!"

Attached: destrojr.png (860x788, 460K)

Boss: un-fucked

Attached: tooweak.png (894x748, 174K)

>knuckles: cracked
*John: clacked

His smile and optimism: RESTORED.

Attached: 0a5575b298f344343a6be4f91df14353.png (691x394, 278K)

>I think I just hate... everything, but especially women and minorities

Any autisbro can look if we have seen those fancy kicks before?

Attached: 1553360110693.png (1000x1500, 957K)

the UA traitor

Ugly nomu.

le League Of Villains Extra! or LOVE for short!

TMNT.

HOOOOORIIIIII.

>inb4 that bag is the body of everyone in the League except Shigaraki and Dabi and this arc is Shiggy going on a one man revenge spree

What's it going to be lads? A way to transfer AFO?

Attached: shigpower.png (835x300, 122K)

Hori is better than that.

A power so that AFO can take over his body

Attached: WOKE.jpg (473x357, 17K)

Why didnt shigaraki disintegrate these gloves?

Attached: 8DA4F824-8AB8-4912-8B2C-3168EE07012A.jpg (1116x434, 308K)

So is spinner having second thoughts?
You think maybe about being a villain or just his current crew?

Her costume looks a tiny bit more sheer than normal...

Thank you John

might be his "one weakness" element.

put a pad in the finger of each glove.

Since each finger is touching a single pad and there's no connection, nothing disintegrates.

Thank you John!

What killed the hype, bros?

I'm rooting for her.

Attached: thingen of deku.png (235x383, 37K)

>3 chapters in a row of no students
>Hori basically confirming this arc is My Villain Academia
I've literally never been this hyped for a new chapter

By the time they draw his first blood she will be passed out, pumped full of gigantocock's semen already.

Attached: LOV lost.png (1268x1299, 754K)

You've been making shitty edits for months now and spamming threads, glad this will end after this arc.

Lack of John content.
Don't worry it's back now.

this chapter made me confused on what the fuck shiggy is thinking? how can he "destroy everything"

Attached: c85be84062e0c2e00a639e02c1f31dff00fa8f1b87d88a8a0be04665ed44ca7f.jpg (540x405, 79K)

don't open, image has a very high chance to trigger twatter and fujo bitches

Attached: todorokis 20 years ago.jpg (640x639, 53K)

he looks like bakugo

Thank you John chan. I love you!

Is this a hint that everything was set up by AfO? I always suspected that he secretly gave shigaraki this quirk.

This is the first time we see that he can somehow control his quirk. I dont understand why Hori didnt show this before.

Attached: B28BE5FD-71DF-4CD2-A081-5DB4EE3E0B21.jpg (416x631, 141K)

It's just Horikoshit being a hack as usual. Shit writer, shit character motivations. Come take the redpill and read BC with us chads instead.

Did you mix me up with that guy or does that other dude make more edits then?

Attached: everythingido.jpg (698x490, 138K)

Any thoughts on who this baby is? The fact that the frame for him/her is so big, Endy with flowers is right next to it and that the kid is white-haired makes me think of certain someone

Truly one of the best parts of the manga.

>still fucking that tree

Attached: 1535198516549.png (796x1250, 151K)

God, why is he so cute?
Also where are all these scars from?

So the doc was the one who examined Deku when he was a kid. Are they going to bring this up later on?

Based

Attached: Enji Rei 20s.jpg (677x1199, 143K)

If they do, it'll likely be that Deku being quirkless saved him from getting Noumu'd

>This is the first time we see that he can somehow control his quirk
he control his quirk all the time, how would he function otherwise? Remember when he took Deku at the mall? He has control.

Thanks Johnny boy

It's Mirio's new girlfriend

its not a hint, its referencing the fact that this was the exact situation that happened to he and his brother as well
well i mean i guess it is a hint but not a hint toward what youre implying

checked

shiggy a cute
I kind of wish he could have moved past the whole durr destroy everything motivation

Attached: 1530288486318.jpg (500x541, 63K)

Not gonna lie, former Shiggy fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the gigantomachia.

Shiggy's quirk is destruction of everything he touches. Naturally he thinks in those terms.

Also, this is a horrible world for him. Destroy it, and maybe something better will develop.

Literally the blandest character in the story.

Its just very convenient coincidence to AfO that it was nana’s grandchild who “suddenly developed” this quirk.
Yes, but all his control boils down to the fact that he holds things like a retard.

>Not liking both
Pleb

Attached: 6B075010-79D4-419F-ACE1-95A5584659C6.jpg (450x1326, 149K)

Well that was a disappointing backstory. In a big twist it will be revealed AfO gave him the quirk since the mutation just "suddenly awakened and was unheard of". Now we have Edgy McEdgerson who just wants to destroy and kill everyone because of childhood trauma

Probably functions the same way as the mits Ochako wears when she goes to bed. Their quirks have the same activation mechanism.

Now? That was Shiggy since pretty much day 1.

John.

why are all the hands the same size if his sister was a little girl

>Shiggy getting development is bad
Well looks like the shitposters are here, see you next week

made from his skin/hair?

The base of one of the fingers is cut off.

Why is the ninja turtle guy still hanging with the villains? His motivation comes from underlying righteousness; he very much thinks humanity should be protected, he just thinks it should be done by TRUE heroes and not phonies. Why the fuck would he want to destroy and kill everyone and everything suddenly? I swear to god if Hori doesn't make him leave the league he's the biggest hack to out-hack all hacks

Hopefully Shiggy gets tired of his shit and offs him this arc.

His sister had the ability to enlarge her hands

either stigmatas or the holes for his air canon like other people have mentioned, alternately it's the contant point to transfer and steal quirks to & from others

Attached: AfO Air Canon + Spring-like limbs, Kinetic Booster X4, Strength Enhancer X3.webm (950x540, 2.9M)

Attached: 1538752811491.jpg (281x315, 35K)

>Shiggy is out "Gamers rise up"-ing Mr. "We live in a society" CEO.

How did Shiggy dust everyone anyway? After he touches a member of his family and he dies, you'd think he'd realize not to touch the next one. Or his family would notice what the fuck is happening. Did he just go through them one by one while they were sleeping?
>ah shit pops got dusted, better wake up mom
>fucking christ not you too, maybe sis can help
and so on?

Thank stout John

>This is the first time we see that he can somehow control his quirk. I dont understand why Hori didnt show this before.
Think of the gloves as training wheels or protective gear. Sure, he could wear them all the time. And he probably does when he's sleeping. But to use his quirk effectively in combat, he has to have finger disciple, ingrained on his muscles and mind to NEVER grab something with all five fingers unless he wants it destroyed. Wearing gloves too much might weaken that control to the point he makes a mistake. And he only has to do that once in the wrong situation to be completely defeated.

considering his reactions to Shiggy ranting I'm pretty sure he's going to leave

she survived

First society, next orange man two scoops and Ghosbuster movies.

VA being shit.
>b-but it's good because there's no school shit
Switching perspectives is nice and all, but that's all the VA is good for

His sister is Momo.

i think its more that what happened is what caused him to take notice of the kid in the first place
hes not god, he has demonstrated no way of knowing whats going to happen if he gives a kid a dangerous quirk, nor how the kid is going to react even if it were to turn out poorly, thats an insane gamble for extremely little payoff
it just seems like wishful thinking for the sake of melodrama

What probably happened was that it happened right before Shiggy went to school. His quirk awakens, he goes to touch his mom, she starts to dust, Shiggy goes get his dad, he dusts. The dog try to comfort him, the dog is dusted as Shiggy lays his hands on the dog.

So wait, if Dabi doesn’t give a shit about Shiggy’s goals, then why is he trying so hard to recruit people for the league?

His goals

he follows stain's ideals, not shiggy's, they have the same end goal by bringing down society but both have different ideas for what happens after that, the LoV will split eventaully, only a question of when

Attached: I_keep_my_ideals.png (1800x900, 1.26M)

to kill Endeavor

Dabi is tsun for LoV. He clearly likes them as he hangs out with them a lot. He’s even recruiting for them. Just he doesn’t show it and acts contrary to his actions.

the virgin two word reply
the chad multi-sentence with an image

He's a double agent. I thought it was obvious.

He grew up surrounded by people like the CRC. He hates this current society and a lot of the people in it. Shiggy wants total destruction. That's further than Spinner wants to go, but at least they're both going in the same direction.

so the traitor was hawks all along? just that?

technically at this point the conclusion of this arc is that no matter what, even in tartarus, the LoV is still AFO's project and nobody has a thing to say except him. It doesn't matter that shigaraki is an immature piece of shit, he's part of the boss's plans, so the doctor plays along blindly. I really hope this bites the whole thing in the ass in the end, but that's the sort of plot that will conclude the whole serie, so it's not soon.

Shiggy already said that his friends are free to do as they wish. LoV is more like the Legion of Doom, different individual villains that come together under one banner but with different goals.

From what I understand Shiggy doesnt remember what happened before he met AfO, so the origin of scars has yet to be revealed. And Im sure that these hands cant belong to his sister/dog, so another question what exactly these “hands” are.

Once Stain breaks out of jail and calls Shiggy a manchild, will Dabi leave? I'm sure Spinner will.

Attached: 1548182800515.png (433x870, 51K)

Hawks wasn't a UA almuni, the traitor had to know about the summer training camp location and had to be able to get access to class teaching times

Attached: I must have missed something... gotta speed read again to make sure.jpg (250x282, 26K)

The League is a vehicle for HIS goals.

The doctor lied about where the hands came from. Shiggy is too traumatized to realize that.

No, It is mirio and Eri's baby from the future

He's not a traitor. Hawks is following orders, but he doesn't know that Dabi is working for someone else.

What’s his deal

Attached: 4610A046-B817-4772-81EE-CA8AF7801006.png (864x1287, 377K)

Attached: 1508324970234.jpg (752x569, 170K)

that doesnt' negate the first statement.

>suddenly awakened and was unheard of
You mean like Eri? they're mutations nibba.
They also have the same fucking eye and hair color. They're special.

this. Pretty much everyone in the League can achieve their goals in a way that helps Shiggy achieve his
>Spinner wants to reform the hero system according to Stain's will
>Toga wants to fuck and kill Deku
>Twice wants friends
>Dabi wants to kill Endeavor
>Compress wants to... look cool?

Dabi is a

Dabi knows he’s pretty weak. Most likely he’s trying to find strong people to help him fight against daddy using the excuse of Stain’s ideology (“he’s a false hero, kill him”).

I think we're talking different traitors...

>The doctor getting excited at what Dabi is picking up for the league.
>By now having heard its Hawks he probably already is tinkering up a storm on how to utilize his body even if he doesn´t work for them.
>Hawks won´t get killed, he´ll get Nomufied and made to fight Endy.

Dam these threads are almost as popular as the super threads. MHA is popular as fuck.

I think Hori's is retconning a bit of shigaraki's past there, with the convenient amnesia and mismatching flashback. Feels like we're gonna get a "it wasn't really all his fault in the end" or something. Which I find disappointing.

You have been spending too much time on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553796823943.png (96x157, 12K)

Twice funny enough is the guy most likely to not bat a eye at anything Shiggy does aslong as its not teamkilling. The guy is relentless.

Attached: Twice out.gif (640x360, 1.58M)

Dabi is hiding his power levels. Reminder that he has more firepower than Endy and Zuko.

Its pretty clear that afo gave the killing touch quirk to Shiggy then he used one of his mind controlling quirk and forced him to kill his family and erased his memory about it making it look like he did it all by himself.

the current Super thread is 13 hours old and still hasn't reached 500 bumps, while we've had 3 threads in that times span, check the archives

>Im suddenly feeling pretty motivated.

Oh oh.

Attached: Motivation.jpg (750x1000, 45K)

compress is probably a tweeeeest in the making, with the mask and all. could be the missing link with the UA traitor, or anything really, they just have to come up with something later. Basically the Obito of the team. Ill constructed on purpose to escape a possible plot dead end.

>Its pretty clear
while I'll say that's possible it's not unheard of for new quirks to go out of control when one is young and inexperienced with them, it even goes along with the idea that new quirks are getting stronger and more ridiculous each new generation

Dabi's power level is bottlenecked by his wounds. He can't go all out. If he ever do, it will be his death chapter, with flashbacks and shit, Bleach style.

Dabi is just a fanboy that is gay for Endeavor, his goal is to suck his dick, my digits confirm it

Four year old kid. Pets dog, dog disintegrates. Runs screaming to Mom, hugs her, Mom disintegrates. Sis rushes to Mom, Shiggy turns and reaches out to her, sis disintegrates. Father comes in, sees everyone but Shiggy dead, is smart enough to recognize a destructive quirk, tries to grab the child and stop / restrain / kill him, Shiggy grabs him before father can succeed, whole family dead in less than a minute, Shiggy may not even realize it's his touch doing it.

I like the little dynamics of the league
Twice hangs with toga because she understands him and is able to tard wrangle him.
Toga acts almost like a little sister to Shigaraki, she seems to want to be buddies with him. Plus she like teasing Dabi whiles he just shits on her back.
Dabi is like the other older brother and is almost equal to Shigaraki though he seens more rebellious/independent.
Compress seems to be currently the least established but he seem to just act as Shiggy's right hand.
Spinner is the youngest little tard that has no idea what he wants in life but wants people to know he wants something.

>AFO= Madara
>Shiggy= Obito
> "I constructed all these traumatic events in your life so you could destroy the word."

Prove me wrong.

Masturbates, dick disintegrates. Swears destruction of the world, starts from his family. All at the ripe age of 4

Hawks is just a fanboy that is gay for Endeavor, his goal is to suck his dick, my digits confirm it

Attached: 1544108413968.jpg (369x459, 83K)

this is the most reasonable explanation I've seen thus far

He’s weak physically. All the firepower in the world won’t make a difference if he can get taken out by a single punch, not to mention it’s implied his powers hurt his body.

Shigaraki is more like part 1 Garaa

This is Hori's pathetic level of writing. Like no one could kick him in the face or what? Or just leave the house?

I can't because I didn't watch nor read the shitheap that is Nardo, and nothing you can ever tell me will convince me otherwise.

Attached: gone.png (640x480, 82K)

I never watched naruto, what did madara do?

Attached: 1536166962737.jpg (320x272, 11K)

It's like BNHA, but less gayer.

Yeah. People tend to forget 4 year olds aren’t very rational or careful.

Hypnotized the whole world to live in their own dream worlds

ironically everything, but also ironically nothing since the very last moment of the story are about how nothing anybody did really matters, as muhdestiny and muhblood controls all and everything.

you're missing out on references
youtube.com/watch?v=otxA7fpPMPc

Attached: nanimo nanimo drawing mha meets naruto.png (1026x539, 52K)

And then get BTFO´d by a ninja alien and its offspring having set him up.

Sorry but I don't remember Deku kissing Bakugo

Toga and Dabi's little banter matches with each other are one of my favourite parts of the last few chapters. At this point the League's interactions with each other are unironically more realistic and enjoyable than any of the student SoL chapters

The thing is despite that it somehow had less gay tensions going on at times.

>Deku wants to surpass Sperg
>Nardo quite literally wants to tongue Saucegays anus
>>>>less gay

Attached: MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS.webm (800x450, 1.1M)

Attached: pain in ways more than one, not only on the eyes, but on the souls of monsters and men.jpg (695x392, 24K)

what do you call this mode?

Attached: sakuga they said.png (822x585, 414K)

Ahahaha what the fuck is this QUALITY. Is this really what al the hype is over, and shitposters dare compare us to this shit. He has fucking piercings in his arms and nose, who the fuck designed this mess.
>meanwhile in the BnHA camp

Attached: DvS.webm (850x480, 2.97M)

I wonder if Mirio's fight will be sakuga

is this achievable natty?

That scene is soulless. The Pain one is unique.

If your body is a liquid, sure.

>

Attached: sakuga2.gif (320x180, 1.7M)

I know you're shitposting but the webm he posted is not only from a movie but it's also considered one of the biggest dropped balls in Naruto's animation department for any scene

Attached: Bakugo Cartwheel explosion extended.webm (950x540, 2.97M)

>he's actually defending it
>>ebin soul
>>ebin special snowflake unique
There's a line between intentional logical fallacies and just being a fucking moron, you've long passed it

Attached: 1536467781224.png (512x512, 98K)

You just know Deku somehow will show his Nana vestige with Shiggy and thats how he defeats him with the power of friendship and Nana talk no jutsuing him.

>The Pain one is unique.
yes, uniquely bad

>is not only from a movie
But it isn't, it's from regular episodes.

>muh cubes
>C U B E S

What if Shiggy isn't Nana's grandson? Because before he didn't have the beauty mark. You can see more clearly this chapter.

Attached: celebration.png (255x210, 47K)

Attached: PUNISHED HAWKS, A MAN DEINED HIS HERO.png (855x535, 136K)

Thank you John

youtube.com/watch?v=k6cr57bGvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhAGO4IE8Y
when will the cube meme in anime fucking die?

Attached: C U B E S.jpg (703x587, 26K)

I like them and their banter. They’re like the Dennis and Dee of this group.

Attached: 1EBC7942-B153-4F98-B38F-8AFF771861EB.jpg (696x701, 143K)

>I-I'm gonna kiss you
Best love story ever told.

Attached: DptqubwUYAApwjZ.jpg (1024x754, 229K)

Based Motivation poster

Attached: 1552782682672.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>looney tunes
Holy fuck that QUALITY

Attached: 00048379083.jpg (560x560, 81K)

oh fuck I just noticed the fingernails on the ends

If they keep this up, marriage is almost certain.

why is he delivering it to the yakuza base? i thought they were all arrested?

Iguana-Form, most likely.

Thank you John

That fun fact about that crap is: some people love it and some people hate it, but it does not leave anyone indifferent. It's part of our culture and has left an indelible mark in the world. And usually only the great masterpieces get that recognition.

Meanwhile, nobody gives a shit about that sequence between Shoto and the cuck.

I do need some new shoes
Thank you John

I don't know what we'd do without you, constantly sturring up controversial points to bump these threads

Attached: fujos excluded as they are not people.png (603x883, 36K)

Endeavor doesn’t that bitch in his gene pool

Can she be redeemed?

Attached: Kyoani right Yaoi left.png (998x798, 231K)

I never understood what was happening here. What the fuck is Todoroki doing? I didn't understand what was happening when he did it against the fizz guy either.

>"Ara Ara user... I can barely walk, could you bring me home please?

Attached: 1553244454946.jpg (1200x1000, 630K)

Its for the hair contrast.

Dabi will be Twice's best man
Shiggy will be the one giving away the bride

Attached: togatwice17.png (1200x895, 302K)

PRISION break soon?

Toga is for Twice, user

Attached: 1489958540999.jpg (984x1028, 365K)

Attached: 1552085486597.png (1635x2036, 1.08M)

I don't think so, user.

Attached: 1537976067711.jpg (600x451, 62K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Attached: retard samefag btfo.png (1588x3647, 1.18M)

I feel like toga is overused these days. She was cool as a mystery but now she's just a noisy sister character.

Gross.

Attached: 1544548922847.png (138x209, 24K)

Attached: 1552248601083.jpg (759x1200, 160K)

Somewhere along the line this level of samefagging turned into the plot of Fight Club.

Shoto is using his fire and ice together for the first time to produce a directed air bomb. Deku is using One for All at 100%. I'm surprised Cementoss' barriers were enough to reduce both attacks to the point they only destroyed the stage.

I get where you're coming from, but on the other hand having your "bratty imouto" character be a serial killer who can tangle with pro heroes is pretty hilarious

He spams ice to set the arena to his advantage and uses the fire to clean up what remains. In Dekus case, he surrounds himself in ice to supercool himself to give himself more time to heat up his strike, but in Foamy's case it's a much quicker, less charged burn.

Thank you John

Never gonna happen like AFO being Dekudad or Dabi=Touya which=Dabi being a Todoroki or Bak U Go

Wash vs. John-chan, who wins?

Which is one of the best movies ever made.

We don't know wash's true power yet, nor do we know how grimy Johns liquid is

Look at these eyes. He's seen things, man.

Attached: WASHUUUUUUUU.png (629x816, 410K)

Gigantomeme vs Endy when?

Attached: 1539552698580.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Imagine the leg lock!

I swear to god this guy is in every manga thread in Yea Forums at the same time, literally the exact same annoying posting style. This guy unironically has split in two.

he himself has said he gets warnings every other thread from the shit he posts, no surprise, only question is why there hasn't been a range banned yet

If you keep metaposting you'll get a ban instead

yep pure cancer

>ANOTHER overhaul ability villain
Yay, I guess

Soon

Disgusting pedos ruining these threads

Attached: DpdZrvTVAAMLoMq.jpg (900x1000, 153K)

How much would you pay for a swole Miruko cosplayer to go all femdom mode on you for the night?

Attached: 84d.jpg (1200x1200, 409K)

thank you John

Endeavor is gonna die via Heroic Sacrifice and achieve the Death All Might should have had to push his successor forward. He's gonna go Supernova and glass whatever area he's in with Giga.

Thank you John

Thank you John

Thank you John

Just like you fujo

>3dpd
>Pocket Monster reaction image
0 Dollars.

Attached: disgust.jpg (286x161, 46K)

>3DPD
go away faggot

Is he really dead or is he just enjoying his eternal rest like Aniki and Tokita Ohma?

Attached: giran.png (630x612, 420K)

The baby's lock rock's kid right?

Even the content of that screencap is worth more than anything you will ever post, fujo. That is how worthless your kind is.

Toga only sees Twice a wacky gay friend

He is dead

I don't think he is dead but he is missing a finger or two. Thats a pretty common trope when bribing with hostages.

>Tokita Ohma.

Don´t even remind me, damn it.

Attached: 1542375577706.png (705x494, 296K)

A reward like that is beyond anything mere physical money can offer.

Attached: the best reward.jpg (1366x768, 399K)

i like that they need to defeat giga first to get the doctors help

No. It isn't black.
It is just a random baby.

Shut up. Ohma is just napping and he'll show up later to Demon's Bane Advance everyone's butts.

>t. Pedo

Or...

Overhaul has escaped, returned to his base, and is trying to have his arms regrown. Without much success.

(We've got panels of this whatever it is with a finger, what looks like the Yakuza stronghold, and Destro Jr. It's a bit hard to predict what these mean...)

Just ignore them, not waste the effort

Hmm nothing is random, especially considering everyone else is some kind of hero or hero adjacent person. eg Endy with the flowers etc. Guess it'll be relevant soon

Embarrassingly bad chapter, also when are we getting normal chapter lengths again

We have the preview for next chapter so if only some user could translate.

Thank you John

>nothing is random
Are you ignoring the random people shown there as well?

Sure, follow me into this van, I'll bring you home

So Twice?

different strokes for different folks, if you don't like backstory maybe you should get into a different manga

Twice has two personalities, he probably means someone with 3 or more

i love this

Why? The LOV sucks, but everything else fine.

Kek

Probably in to deep to drop, especially since I'm still reading fucking soma. That bei g said the writing for shiggy has been really weak since the beginning and this chapter just confirmed my fears

This is the worst thing kendofag has ever drawn, how can you get worse with time?

>responding
unless you are in leagues with that faggot and im the one being bamboozled

Back to your hole Dekufag

i want shiggy to get a proper ideology, i want something that shiggy likes to be destroyed for him to question his way of thinking

Shiggy sucks, lol.

Man, that one user was right.

about what?

seething Dekufags

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1539735306638.png (841x475, 544K)

>who this baby is

Attached: true facts.png (826x842, 311K)

Good
Catch

Is that an offer?

that a nice pre-noumu you have there

m-masaka

It's never too late to quit reading something you say gives you so little pleasure, user.

There can only be so much porn of her, so why not get the closest thing to a real life delicious brown thicc bun girl squeezing your body between her muscular thighs?

Finally, someone with some sense.

But wouldn't the baby's hair be clouds, too?

fuck off normalfag

2DeliciousBrown>3DPD Brown

The hair is too short

>Brown

>Brown
>Delicious
That's an oxymoron.

Attached: 1543865403125.jpg (596x824, 80K)

My balls hurt just looking at her. More please.

Depends on the mom.

Why did the non-gay fanart scene for my hero die?

Attached: 72448494_p0.jpg (500x500, 115K)

because artists need a fat ass to model and you won't post yours

there's literally hetero porn 2 posts above you

Do you think we will get an arc about Eri's birthday?

Attached: 224.png (309x261, 29K)

Attached: 1508128755553.png (1227x623, 56K)

yes, but it'll be about Shiggy trying to get the League to organize a birthday party for his cousin after he kidnaps her

Because the only ones who are following this crap are faggots.

Attached: 1518102351655.jpg (826x1000, 989K)

That was an underwhelming chapter...

Attached: 1550117157700.png (960x864, 634K)

Spinner is going to flip. That is something.

we got a live one boys

What about that new vanilla Izuocha doujin?

So cute

taking waifu requests

I want marry Hawks.
I want to carry his cute mutant children

Attached: large.jpg (540x468, 80K)

Mina and Ochako bending over with their asses touching

Extremely based, EnjiRei will reconciliate and cause generalized asspain on Tumblr, Twitter and Rebbit.

Attached: 1529531513299.png (2168x4088, 1016K)

Giga fucking Mt.Lady next to a 2 story building for size reference

Attached: Giga_the_bodybuilder.png (492x760, 523K)

Ochako eating a burrito.

Attached: a6fdb4ea4dd54aba6e404fd000103b1d.jpg (429x577, 43K)

Those are great opinions.

Attached: ochako flash.png (1240x1086, 1.61M)

A burrito mutant raping Ochaco

CUTE

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-093502.png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Attached: ochako ass.jpg (296x622, 54K)

Other LoV origin stories when

I want to have a threesome with Hawks and
Dabi !!

Rei pls

Disgusting.

Attached: cf95909bc1ef0056b2c4a8c6bb37a3a1.jpg (1200x937, 107K)

The Female Nomu being fucked, preferably by another Nomu, like wild animals.

Attached: 1552807294758.png (500x438, 98K)

That Butterfly Deku is so fucking funny.

He used Diavolo as an example though, and he only has 2

Thank you John

Attached: high end cute 2.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

>butterfly
user...

Will Eri be the most popular loli of all shonen once s4 airs?

Moth are butterflies.

mt. lady fighting mothra-deku

Th-thats a butterfly! Right?!

Attached: 73287085_p1.jpg (595x842, 514K)

Two face?

i want to kiss hori !!!

Attached: 19467.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>tfw predicted Shiggy killing his own parents just like Eri almost a year ago
Feels good man

Attached: 1475894533059.jpg (480x243, 15K)

So cloud guy probably chose his family over hero work.
maybe that is why aizawa turns down Ms.Joke so often and seems like such a loner. Wonder if taking care of Eri will change him.

That Mothra Deku instantly reminded me of something

R U N

A cute anthropomorphic ikemen mothdeku

Attached: 1553830842877.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

Thank you John

Attached: mhafun.jpg (215x271, 21K)

a year is nothing, it was theorized back in 2015, pre animefags remember

Attached: father_hand.jpg (746x876, 143K)

Two face doesn't have two personalities as far as i remember, but he is still pretty kino and i want a character like him want in this series

>Hey user, I made these just for you! There's a special ingredient in them.

Attached: f87.png (972x1511, 3.4M)

>predicting
How was it not obvious? Also, Eri only killed her dad. Shiggy killed his entire family, dog included.

EVERYTHING I DO
I DO FOR JOHN

SEQUOIA'D

in case any of you are wondering, in the world of godzilla, mothra is considered a super ally to the humans
aka mothra would literally die for the humans to be protected

Thank you John

lmao

thank you john

So Deku dies? I'm so happy

If it's Love Nectar I'm going to piss myself to sleep tonight.

I want to watch kaiju movies with Hori!

what about run?

Attached: RUNNNNN.jpg (3024x3479, 1.58M)

Why isn't he wearing dog paws then?

Real question, is Papa John's any good?

Attached: 73209631_p0.jpg (884x1250, 285K)

>Shiggy's related to Kendou
m-masaka

I just remembered Notorious B.I.G. fight is in like half an hour. Twice is already bipolar, so that's out of question. Still, I'd like a sick fuck with terrifying but whacky (like John-chan) looks.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28032019200858.jpg (920x1076, 184K)

>Deku will never give you chocolates
Bros...

Shigaraki has Deku's original quirk.

Attached: mhaspeedread.png (580x430, 242K)

sorry Deku, I don't like edibles

Redpill me on the lasts panels, what's that thing above the big-nosed guy?

Maybe he is, but we cannot see them.
Maybe they're holding his heart.

Yes, run.

Attached: images (2).png (300x250, 15K)

either Giran's scarf and finger, or some kind of quirk body horror shit

Thank you John

sorry i dont like burritos so i drew a subway instead.

Attached: subway.jpg (600x600, 75K)

meep meep

Big if true

Ooohhh!!!!!! VERY NICE user! Do you have a pixiv or Twitter?

Attached: a7c49d0e1db3ef68ea4b7a4a066697a5.jpg (736x736, 63K)

hot

Good job!

lei lei...

msleilei.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-art

why would you give into the ochako spammer

Awesome!

because im an ochakofag. unfortunately. can't resist

this is getting out of hand, now there are two of them!

It is okay to say fag if you're from tumblr? what will your followers think?

would deku be happy?

Attached: b5cea63b191a20ad5e3f0458df02c2e6.jpg (604x480, 38K)

This bitch leaving

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-07.15.09.png (1024x542, 927K)

Being an ochakofag is not unfortunate but a blessing user! It's a lifestyle: your very own dojo.

Attached: 03e44cbdd325ac41fe95fb40c289bbfa.jpg (600x836, 59K)

This is awful

It took me too long to realize these aren't deku and ochako

Where is the request of Mirio and eri holding hands lewdly?

No, Inko is for her own hard working husband.

Expecting Hori the Hack to explain shit, It's vague and you're going to have to fill your own far fetched excuses

Same
"the fuck happened to deku? is this some sorta fanfiction art after he broke his spi- oh."

Attached: dawninghorror2.gif (200x198, 427K)

let me just kick my 4 year old kid in the face and run out the house while hes experiencing something no kid should experience

>this pairing
based and redpilled

Attached: midoriya_shonen.png (1200x952, 413K)

Attached: ittig3.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

Begone tumblr.

Attached: fuck OFA.jpg (95x165, 6K)

I haven't seen a single nip supporting this. All of it comes from tumblr.

That's weird, I'm literally eating Papa John's right now. I'd stopped ordering there because a new pizza place that was far tastier opened nearby, but PJ had a discount.

It's very mediocre, more so than I remembered.

Shishikura Seiji, the guy from the hero licence arc. The one with the quirk that turns people into meat blobs, the guy who idolized stein.

I don't see any gay shit or demi queer sexual trannies here, just wholesome love between two healthy adults. Maybe YOU need to begone

Attached: 1553199991475.png (265x384, 165K)

It's okay. Compared to Domino's which I can only stand eating a single slice of, I can at least eat two slices with their Garlic Sauce that's very tasty.

Nice kicks John

I really hope that finally the connection with Deku and the LoV happens.
Everything up to now was just in passing. I want pro heroes and jobber villains to stop cockblocking the story.

That's because they are fat inko selfinserters that want to fuck All Might

this is the most normalfag post I've ever read. Embarrassing NTR bitch.

>i dont like burritos
abomination

You have no right to post best boy, fatty.

Attached: DvRZl4rV4AANuff.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Nobody on Tumblr or anywhere supports this because shipping two adults that don't have sex bods doesn't entertain their juvenile minds more than yours.

that would be quite a conundrum of feelings for Deku. Overall I think he'd be happy, probably.
would he call All Might 'Dad Might' then?

>TFW I wanted to fuck all might so I made my own doujinshi of me and him getting on it
No regrets. That is way better than self inserting.

You didn't post compress though

Attached: compress shit eating grin.png (154x296, 41K)

all the pictures they have come from tumblr, dumbass.

Wrong, the fatties ship dekuchako

>what is hyperbole
That ship has an infinitesimal amount of art. Tumblr doesn't care about it.

But dekuchako is cute and canon

Attached: plushy yet firm.jpg (850x944, 130K)

t.fatty

>breathes fire/smokes ciggies

Attached: bf7.jpg_large.jpg (385x440, 40K)

I like this version of Shiggy.

Attached: 1528518610598.jpg (874x480, 164K)

They do. Because they're the only ones who produce that infinitesimal amount.

but nobody likes any version of you

Tumblr isn't a hive mind even though it can appear this way sometimes.

But that's wrong.

Attached: 1553218805647.jpg (3856x2480, 1.29M)

I want to fuck this disgusting NEET

How did the cement shrapnel not kill or critically injure half of the audience?

t. Tumblr

>mt. lady fighting mothra-deku

Attached: losing.png (600x800, 332K)

>tubmlr
With there being an upvote/like system on that site dissenting opinions get drowned out so it turns into an echochamber and eventual hivemind atleast fucking here you can say or post anything you want and people will likely laugh at your beliefs for being a newfag, real shitters will get their posts removed and even get banned if they break site or board rules.

The concept of lurking before posting is all but gone.
Also ignore my filename, image is mostly for educational purposes

Attached: imageboard stages, you're at stage 1 newfagot, get to 3.png (939x430, 78K)

cute!

You hate chocolate?

nice

Attached: 1551247735183.jpg (443x336, 36K)

I miss them lads

Attached: pom.png (497x384, 99K)

I love how our collective autism picks up on these details for the good theories (even if they turn out bullshit like the Kaminari memecap). You just won't get this shit anywhere else unless they copied us.
Now for the hard hitting questions:
1. What is the mark on AfO's hand for when it hasn't appeared before?
2. Who is Mr/Mrs Bottom Left?
3. Where did John acquire those timbs if he's been around since Kamino Ward minimum?

Attached: 1553002653229.png (1826x1300, 2.06M)

It's pretty ironic that you're telling me that Tumblr is a hivemind while your image is telling me to conform to the hivemind. People can tell me I'm tumblr all they want. I don't care since I know in my heart that I'm not. I saved that picture of inko and all might a long time ago back when the threads were still good.

Attached: CUTE top 10 hero.png (171x108, 6K)

>blacks and niggers
?

It's okay user, she had to put him out of his quirkless misery

Attached: bite the curb, mirio.png (1000x1867, 396K)

Remember when Horikoshi confirmed that the Winged Nomu during the Stain arc was the Doctor's fourteen year old grandson and one of Bakugo's old friends?
Consider that John is incredibly small, spits up a lot, and the Doctor has previously experimented on children related to him.
John is the Doctor's infant grandson.

>1. What is the mark on AfO's hand for when it hasn't appeared before?
It's shading.
>2. Who is Mr/Mrs Bottom Left?
Most of them are randoms I guess, probably not even the babysit kids.
>3. Where did John acquire those timbs if he's been around since Kamino Ward minimum?
We don't exactly know that, if you are willing to believe AfO can give/take quirks at a distance.

He's not miserable if he's got Eri, my friend.

Nah, the one in the bottom left is the one with the syringes comin out of them, it's a very noticable villain-y design

there's a huge distinction

Fuuuuck.

Would you be kind enough to draw John in all his glory?

no other site has the freedom of speech this one does except for infinity and other chans

You guys are aware he didnt actually disintegrate his family, and the person who conviniently picked him up after he lost his memory and explained to him what happened that was established to be a manipulator is actually not entirely truthful about the situation,r ight?

But why wouldn't that be the case? Eri killed her dad too.

yes, we know AfO is an asshole, tell us something new

Attached: afo.png (2605x1920, 1.2M)

Ja,

Blacks are just that, black people.

Naggers are lazy/rude pieces of garbage black people that even other black people hate or don't want to be associated with.

No, seriously, what did hori mean by this?

Attached: D2XCUvRU0AAPNTp.jpg (2048x1436, 597K)

Yet another theory Yea Forums is wrong about.
No, shit just happened.

Sorry user, the corgi is dead

New movie announcement, same as Deku Mothra

Deku is a villain.

i legitimately just noticed predator shiggy

you can say nigger user, the word itself isn't bad but the context it's used in just like spick, slope, and kike
and most importantly, mutant

Attached: alright_wheres_the_mutie.jpg (940x824, 82K)

How is it dead if it got adopted and named John?

Reminder that Ochakofags are white supremacists.

You know it

Attached: 1552882053643.png (600x496, 155K)

youtu.be/g3m8eqwQ-Ds

>no congratulations for entering ua
>no showing up when your son was half dead in the hospital
are we sure dekus dad is alive?
or if he is alive if deku even likes the guy?

>This whole post
This fanbase is reddit shitskin cancer

gonna need some backstory on this one

Delete this. Endy will live forever

He's watching over him with Ragdoll's quirk.

>"I will always regret that"
>nothing happens

I believe that every human being has a good heart.

Attached: 73391412_p0.png (1680x2352, 1.5M)

>what is falsefalgging and shitposts
hit up the spick posting in dbz user

no
might not even know him

the "working overseas" thing is a line, code language for "dead but the kid doesnt know" or "deadbeat/in prison and dishonorabru"
they aint got pictures of him, they aint calling him, absolutely zero contact, and theres a reason for that

>glass whatever area he's in with Giga.
>the temperature of plasma averages about thirty thousand (30,000) degrees
I like where your mind is going

Attached: smug_elite.png (700x600, 355K)

>tags: giantess, egg laying, facefucking

You do know that Ochako isn't white right? None of the characters are.

>Totoro/Hellraiser/Predator crossover
What in the fuck. Also Fatgum Totoro is perfection.

>Endeavor dying in Shoto's arms
>"You aren't going to cry, Shoto, why would you cry for someone like me? You shouldn't cry for me... You're already crying."

Attached: tiduscryingjpg.jpg (350x251, 25K)

I wasn't being serious, user

All-Might Noumu one day

>implying any anime characters actually look asian

Well, Ochakofag's a kraut

fucking delete this

You can't just said that without posting stuff

>merely
merely
merely

Attached: merely.jpg (207x33, 4K)

Yes, I pretended like I was a white supremacist as a joke, that's what I said

Reminder

Attached: Boku no Hero Academia - 19 - Large 08.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

they must be related to Destro Jr.

Attached: big nose.jpg (1100x319, 53K)

Developing insanity.

Thank you John

You mean naked?

I love this so much...

Yeah I'm not eating those

Attached: KEk1NF2[1].jpg (1541x5406, 681K)