This isn't funny

This isn't funny

Attached: 91QumZ2kk4L._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 40K)

Tomo isn't funny and she's a mean evil person, but the others are all funny, cute too

But it is

You're not funny!

Attached: 1509883066652.jpg (500x503, 38K)

I think it's funny. One of my favourite comedy Anime no less.

Why are 1/3rd of the cast literally retarded? Tomo, Osaka and Kagura are all pure retarded. At least Kagura can run with her retard strength and has some higher cognitive functions but both Tomo and Osaka have around 3 braincells at most.

It sure is summer...

Osaka is a genius and you have to be retarded to not realize it

I was sad to see that Tomo's influence clearly affected Yomi too.
That scene where she tricks Osaka into eating the spicy food was sad.
The teacher is such an unlikable cunt too I can't believe the gym teacher doesn't just drop her as a friend when it's clear that she is leeching off of her.

My favorite part is probably when they were doing the riddles and Osaka answered them all. Despite the fact that all the riddles written were made up by the translators, seeing Osaka with a bizarre, focused skill was hilarious, much like the chopstick separating fascination.

unironically this

Attached: Think Differant.png (1600x1200, 453K)

I vehemently disagree and uphold this as the antithetical seminal CGDCT show that stands in stark contrast to the humorless vapid excuses to have merchandise hocking paper cutouts pretending at being characters as the soul reason for a show's existence simply because it's an actual fucking comedy.

Attached: osaka fgsfds.jpg (236x250, 13K)

>Tomo, Osaka and Kagura are all pure retarded
The bonklers are just too advanced for you.

Attached: 1359874880127.gif (350x263, 84K)

You watch the show for the comfy factor not for it being funny.

Bonkurazu are moe.

Yomi would make the best wife out of all of them, as long as you watch what she eats.

you're right it's hilarious!

You can watch it al you want, it's still getting munched.

Attached: 03_002_mokuji-yomi.jpg (841x1272, 113K)

Name a better comedy anime.

You can't.

Nichibros
Saiki
Cromartie is bit better
Ixion Saga
Grand Blue
Make no mistake AD is good but there are better ones out there.

Heybot
Nichijou
Cromartie High
Panty and Stocking
Cromartie is the only good show you named. Shitty taste.

>I AM JADED PERSON WHO CAN'T ENJOY SIMPLE THINGS ANYMORE AND CAN ONLY LAUGH AT NIHILISTIC META SUBVERSIVE JOKES
>THIS CARTOON ABOUT SCHOOLGIRLS IS NOT FUNNY

Was Azumanga Daioh the first modern CGDCT anime? Are there previous examples that fit the mode that we'd recognize today?

>he thinks Nichijou is better than Nichibros
Yep, you have no sense of humour. You just see a japanese gag and think it's better. Dumb weeb.

Nichibros is the most generic "anime humor" I've ever seen. I'm guessing you've seen less than 300 anime if you think it's one of the best comedies ever made.

Ichigo Mashimaro

As opposed to the "Western gags" in Nichibros, a show made in Japan that only Japanese and ironic weebs like you pretend to enjoy.

So who is fatter: Yomi or Fuuka?

The answer is always Yomi

DMC

Attached: My-neighbors-the-yamadas-poster.jpg (1004x1336, 161K)

Nyanpassu.

>Nichijou
Sorry but this isn't funny at all. It's just 'lol so random' cutesy humor. I couldn't make it past episode 3.
The entire gag with Hakase and her dumb robot is unfunny.

Finally someone said it

It isn't funny at all.
the only place i actually laugh is when that tall girl gets her hand bitten by cat everytime.

Its like you saw it before surely it won't happen again. The cat seems fine, then bam, bite.

the manga's better
the anime's too slow-paced to keep the humour going
overall you need to have a pretty decent understanding of japanese humour and japanese life to get most of the jokes.

Reminder thar Kagura is best girl.

You best not be talking shit about Saiki Kusuo

Attached: king.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

Is OP a troll? Seriously.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your opinion is shit
Fuck you

Tentai Senshi SunRed.

Cromartie
Detroit Metal City
Nichibros
Sword Art Online
KonoSuba
Yuru Yuri
Galo Sengen and the entire album for Keisatsu/Policeman
Sakamoto desu ga?
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Saiki Kusou
D-Frag!

It's not a definitive list, but I like these works better as comedies than I do for AD. AD is good in its own right though, everything leading up to graduation feels right and proper. Kimura best guy.

Attached: 1396771991603.png (438x444, 146K)

OP is a faggot

Why do so many people dislike Tomo?

I watched two episodes and haven't laughed once. Does it get better?

daily reminder Kaorin slept with Sensei for better marks

It's a meme. No one actually dislikes her.

no

the idea of user watching comedy anime like Azumanga or Nichijou and getting more and more pissed off with each joke is really funny to me.

Why is it so renowned then?

wrong picture op

Attached: 8177A09B-38DB-41F0-BDD1-94FEDA7B96F5.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Nice bait

Attached: maiwaifu.jpg (800x450, 42K)

this, mangas god tier, shows not that great

Attached: 1534448253266.png (462x600, 138K)

It was Azumanga Daioh that made me realize the appeal of the CGDCT genre: It's to show the general public what special education classrooms look like. I had classmates in my sp-ed class who greatly resembled the Azumanga cast personality-wise. I am glad I discovered this show because it allows me to relive my high school days of hanging out with my special education friends.

>SAO
What a joke, and I don't mean a funny one. Did you want to post Cory in the House, but forgot that, too?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-12-38-25.png (1080x1920, 732K)

fuck off, phoneposter