Still the best written anime, right?

Still the best written anime, right?

Attached: 9137gjCQBRL.jpg (1673x2560, 816K)

It never was, it has 2 well written characters & well done soundtrack. Everything else is mediocre enough to keep people watching. It's the Anime equivalent of FF7, except that game actually had amazing storytelling

yeah
anyone who disagrees is a contrarian

Cope & watch more then 10 anime

seething

So whats the best one then

Solid foundation but execution dipped as it went along. Anno forced in a bunch of added baggage without much meaning resulting in a product acting like it's more than what it really is. If it didn't have as much problems as it did things right it would be up there as best anime I think yeah. Still love eva anyways even if it isn't perfect.

Shitty Madoka ripoff

The more anime I watch the better Eva gets in comparison.

Sadly, it might be. Also still looking for a manga better than NausicaƤ. With a collection over 1000 tankobon still waiting to find it for about 20 years now.

you posted a manga though

This. The average anime is pretty bad, and Eva remains one of the best.

Attached: annosanime.png (640x480, 297K)

Well directed, for the TV show. Good characters. That's about it.

Attached: 1544872156320.jpg (1440x810, 165K)

This is so fucking true

Yes

Rei is Love

Man, I remember getting these strange feelings when I first saw that pic in the back of a DBZ chapter book, as a kid.

Does asuka have internal organs, or is her entire midsection just a broken spine? Wtf am i looking at?

Not in the world where madoka exist

I used to think that girl (Asuka) was sitting on a rock and that monster (her Eva) was her companion or something.

Wrong image

Attached: bvde57r6mffm7v4nsgy3jpyvbylipyct_hq.jpg (800x800, 80K)

wrong it's soul eater