KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 4343243423.png (317x391, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7yZkdHUs4w
gunnerpalace.tumblr.com/post/183409401407/hyperchlorate-how-id-rewrite-bleach-part-i
sadchigo.tumblr.com/post/183777770789/someone-on-twitter-wrote-that-kubo-made-an
youtube.com/watch?v=2vUqkW5Ue0s
twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1111813792013312000
youtu.be/SdwxLYF54e8
twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1111812307728785409
youtube.com/watch?v=ok_7_2vMHrY
twitter.com/SEGA/status/1111832923085422592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overrated hack who is only good for meme

>Uses extra smug look of Ichigo.
What is he plotting?

I can't believe it, bros... Bleach is coming back! The Big 3 aren't dead yet!

Who cares about Ichigo, I want more of Ruikias cutie daughter.

Wait... what happened?
New series
anime?
both?

I prefer Burn the Witch getting a serialization to be honest.

? Okay, why's this Ichigo so smug? I miss his old wild hairstyle instead of his dad hair.

Hopefully it's something like the Naruto Gaiden -- without the pseudo-NTR plot and all.

>Wait... what happened?
>New series
>anime?
>both?
New Kubo project announced next week in WSJ. Could be anything really

>Kubo gacha game

he already has 3

>Anything is better than nothing
Let's go, boys!

honestly, a game is the likely thing
the continuation of the LNs would be cool though

He should just do a fashion manga in the vein of Zoolander. It's dumb enough that he doesn't need to write much and it lets him focus on what he's best at, costumes and tiddies.

Renji is a fucking lolifag.

Attached: 54546464654.png (663x393, 256K)

He has good taste.

>rukia
>loli
She is simply petite. Fool.

Attached: displeasedrenruki.jpg (339x354, 69K)

What a terrible perfect idea. Too bad that it's just a dream.

Attached: images (35).jpg (495x297, 27K)

>Overrated
By whom? Everyone and their mother shits on Kubo

I knew Aizen still had something plotted

Nothing has been confirmed so let's not get our hopes up. Going by the entire page, it seems like a collaborative project between different mangaka to promote the upcoming Bokuben anime.

Attached: DzsEgfvVsAExlBp.png (890x589, 646K)

If it is that, an April fool's joke, or something retarded and underwhelming live a sequel to the liveaction, I will stream my suicide.

And why would Kubo collaborate with others to promote a harem? Besides all the other series mentioned on the page are ongoing, so it makes sense for them to promote bokuben, for Kubo it doesn't.

2ch is saying it's a new project from Kubo so who knows. We'll just have to wait and see

>And why would Kubo collaborate with others to promote a harem?
Cause he was asked to? Just like he was asked to write a one-shot last year for the anniversary.

full image btw
the 1 2 3 number shit to the right of Ichigo is bokuben ranking shit or something, so I guess the text above and below him is the actual announcement

Attached: D2vAIUIU0AAH123.jpg (1162x550, 222K)

I want to fuck Isane.

Attached: perfection.png (680x486, 842K)

And why would he be asked for that? Burn the witch was special as it was made for the 50th anniversary of jump. Also Kubo wasn't the only one who did one-shot for that occasion.

>And why would he be asked for that?
I don't know, but the entire page and the bits translated points more to a collaborative project than a new work or sequel. It's just best not to get our hopes up.

Attached: D1xLckNU0AE0IeO.jpg (1200x740, 215K)

Zoolander anime makes too much sense.

Why would you choose such a shitty irrelevant character. Literally even hinamori is a better choice.

Soul society west soon!

So what does it actually say?

Attached: 6ft2in-189cm.png (848x480, 818K)

Kazui and ichika SOL sequel with burn the witch crossover. Also anime return announcement soon.

Kubo shouldn't go back to WSJ to be honest. He isn't cut out for weekly manga. Maybe he should do a monthly manga or just live off the royalties of Bleach for the rest of his life like based Kaz is doing with Yu-Gi-Oh.

New anime?

Attached: Dq78ZVxX0AUdcjm.jpg (1200x603, 96K)

She's 4 ft nothing with the body of a 12 year old boy user.

You have terrible taste.

She's a big curvy teddy bear (female)

>hinamori
Top cutie.

Attached: 64569245_p35_master1200.jpg (580x739, 315K)

Height mogged , chest mogged

This

She is made for tender loving cuddles to help her through the night terrors she suffers from.

Attached: 1428454469569.png (413x1017, 426K)

Hinamori is worst girl, though.

Faggot OP should've added Bleach in the title.
What is this news about?

OP's retardation will never cease.

>What is this news about?
>Ichigo is smiling. Find out why next week!

GOTTA LET IT OUT
GOTTA LET IT OUT

>What is this news about?
No idea yet.

Attached: D2WUtbrUcAAGJen.jpg (600x600, 69K)

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Attached: Kubo TAME.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Burn the witch serialzation plz kubo

Attached: 1530148642589.jpg (660x466, 92K)

He ran out of money?

>lives in roppongi hills
>ran out of money
silly user

>it's a bonus bleach chapter
>a new character appears in Kurosaki's house
>he reveals his bankai
>it allows him to erase time
>Bleach's rebooted from the very begining
Screendoor this

Nigga is rolling in money from BLEACH royalties.

>Have Ichigo remember it all so it causes him to have a mental breakdown knowing hs entire life is gone and his family is fucking dead.

>a new character appears in Kurosaki's house
yes the ichihime daughters. one that looks and acts more like ichigo but has orihimes burnt orange hair while the other looks like orihime with the light brown hair of masaki.

that's a horrible idea

what's with the Raita portions?

>what's with the Raita portions?
You can't be serious.

Attached: Dk7QsChV4AIjJPe.jpg (887x862, 71K)

Remember when people thought the blonde was a trap?

Dont be gay user.

Attached: Bleach_PARTY.jpg (5615x4000, 2.13M)

>big thighs and tits
>raita portions
here are your raita proportions. torpedo tits and everything.

Attached: 738219.jpg (450x640, 132K)

so this is where Oda gets his inspiration

Wishful thinking tumtards/twatters.

I ironically fap to his girls. Nothing wrong with 2d torpedo tits. When they exist in 3d to its a miracle.

God, when Kubo had to time he was easily the best artist of the big 3. This image will never get old, it's just as hot no matter how many times I see it over how many years.

I love the tits... But those fingers are too long.

If it's not a new manga that ties to burn the witch somehow I'm going to kill myself on livestream

It will be a boxing manga about sado and his mexicano boxing powers

>that ties to burn the witch
A new manga isn't needed for that. Kubo confirmed in the interview featured in the JET artbook that BtW takes place in the same universe so what we saw was the Western version of SS.

>Q. 51) BURN THE WITCH was set in the Western Branch, but what kind of world is the Northern and Southern Branch?

>Kubo: Initially, BURN THE WITCH was a manga I drew only to imply 'there's also a west'. I mainly drew it to amplify the imagination of the readers.

>Interviewer: Was the idea for BURN THE WITCH thought of during the run of BLEACH?

>Kubo: Yes, that's right. The Eastern Branch was mentioned only once in BLEACH. At that time, I did think of the settings of a Western Branch, but then I thought that the main story of BLEACH would not progress if I drew both east and west. That worried me.

>Nakano-san, the current editor-in-chief, came to ask me if I wanted a continuation of BLEACH for the one-shot or a completely different work. He said 'If you want, you can even draw both'. (Laughs). So I said, 'I'm going to draw something new, but it will still be BLEACH'. The last page of the manga was coloured to read as BLEACH and many people didn't notice it at first glance. I thought that it would be better to scratch the letter 'W' so that 'BLEACH' could somehow be incorporated into the title BURN THE WITCH. It felt good to design it that way, so I built it into the story.

Attached: DPUHredUQAIqN0x.jpg (818x1200, 90K)

Dude, don't even joke. I would be hyped for that. Spirit Boxing? Hell, there is a story there.

That was talready talled several times by Araki

Attached: S2AbaQp.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>"All according to keikaku"

He LIVES on roppongi hills? Isn't that the place filled with prostitution and night clubs?

>Isn't that the place filled with prostitution and night clubs?
roppongi hills is shaping up to be the japanese beverly hills. luxury residence galore.

As long as it's not Bleach related, then I'll welcome. I'm hoping for something new out of him

Kek. How many times can we reboot it.

Anime announcement soon

>SOON™

How huge will the meltdown be when the anime is announced, runs for a 100 episodes, adds all the stuff in the last arc that Kubo couldn't and gets animation quality on the level of BNHA?

Hell, I'll take TOEI """"quality"""" just for a more in-depth conclusion.

i'll be on Yea Forums laughing all the butthurt bleach haters who were trying their absolute most to try and make fun of kubo

I want Kubo to get his dues.

Attached: his_smile_and_optimism_gone.png (407x379, 384K)

I need to see more of Milf-Orihime

Attached: __inoue_orihime_bleach_drawn_by_shimashima08123__ec2669ced6ea0acce12694639750e6d6.png (966x1284, 911K)

Your girlfriend from Hueco Mundo is going to came to human world to spend Valentine with you.
How are you going to plan the day ?

Attached: tumblr_pmzhg9UTl81vdad3ro1_640.jpg (640x832, 117K)

It's actually Aizen in an orange wig.

According to official bio, Arrancars have sexual reproduction organs.
The official bio said that
Harribel's hollow hole is located at her womb and Szayelaporro's hollow hole is located at his glans

Attached: 44b166ee-28e8-45cd-b1cf-d207dffb9ccb.jpg (640x832, 116K)

Burn the witch was shit though?

Where is this from? Ichigo's Fullbring-infused Shikai form was my favorite but it was only around for like 5 chapters at best.

First: I'd wonder how the hell a Greater Demon just popped out of pseudo hell into our dimension and why it is now apparently dating, Second: off to see Shazam

Would Soul Society allow that?

But I thought Hollows couldn't have kids, Arrancar included.

That's not how tits work.

You'll take your bananas and you'll like them.

there is a chapter of an aizenxichigo fanfiction that explores exactly this

Nah, see, if the Anime does return, it'll be as an OVA series covering the final arc. After Yhwach is finally defeated and the epilogue stuff plays, we fade out to a remix/cover of Asterisk while a montage of the series' most iconic moments play during the credits.

Then we fade in to the timeskip reunion, Ichika and Kazui meet, and when Kazui reveals he's a soul reaper too, we smash cut to black, where the words "See you again someday" show up on the screen.

Needs more Riruka.

Remove the extra r and put the i after the k and we're on the same page.

Yachiru so cute!

So kubo finally running out of the Bleach money nad have to go back to draw again??

BURN THE WITCH

He blew it all on hookers and pachinko.

>120 mil copies worldwide+ royalties
I think he's fine.

What tests you will need to prove and pass from your would be father in law if you want to married this girl ?

Attached: tumblr_pmzhgmn7Fx1vdad3ro1_640.jpg (640x832, 126K)

Being anal probed daily by Mayuri.

He can stay home for the rest of his life and will never have a financial problem.

There are no tests. You die if you're lucky, and you get probed and experimented on if you somehow survive. Kurotsuchi put an undiluted drug 2,000 times more potent than what he considers to be "good enough" inside of his daughter to punish anybody who went inside her.

Actual announcement: Bleach Anime is continuing

Not even memeing

youtube.com/watch?v=A7yZkdHUs4w

Those were the most obnoxious characters ever.

I wanna fuck Ichigo and Orihime's son t b h

Do you really want the return of that shit?

Attached: 242343242342.png (188x172, 37K)

I want him to be happy
ya it's fun

desu, no.
Bleach is ruined and is beyond repair. I'd like for Kubo to try out something new, and as long as Bleach's plot has no bearing on the new project's story I'll be fine, even if it happens in the same universe like Burn the Witch,
Kubo is certainly talented, his art has its own charm, and is pretty capable of designing interesting characters, settings, and powers.

>not wanting to be KUBO'd in animated format

MODS

She just came from hell, why are you taking her back?

As long as he doesn't start shitting up the thread with Shota/lolicon let the faggot be, at least he isn't like the Pan/naked Goku faggots who've been ruining DB threads for the past 3 days.

You'll be the one to get pregnant for starters. If you're going the yuri route you'll get double pregnant

Its the only not shit Captain Marvel Movie that's come out, might as well support it so the fags ruining Marvel die.

>Its the only not shit Captain Marvel Movie that's come out
Kek, I see what you did there

What do you see in a supposed Bleach sequel?

>Ichigo learns different movements
>explore more Kidou
>no create many characters
>focus on other characters
>karin new protagonist

Attached: 1543811619755.png (269x305, 89K)

How many time must Bleachfags bait themselves? It's not even that "TYBW" fake teaser level at Jump Festa, when someone deliberately made fun of you, now you're doing it all by yourselves, like with Byakuya's VA "leaks".

We get a new series focusing on an older Kazui and Ichika. Plenty of "Kazui's dad" jokes with Ichigo. Rukia and Renji continuing to be hilariously irresponsible parents.

Ichika and Kazui more or less forma buddy cop duo and protect Karakura Town in much the same manner as Ichigo and Rukia did back during the manga's first arc, back when it was still more of an urban fantasy/paranormal manga.

I remember the whole "The anime is going to be announced in the artbook!" stuff.

BtW was a kinda bad ripoff of witchcraft works imo

This is sad. Let go.

this.

Is she an eternal loli or would she grow up?
If she stays a loli I want to see her training Kazui in Quincy bullshit, while Gigi scares the kids

Attached: yj4tubtz34521.jpg (320x342, 26K)

Let's hope so.

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (1258x1258, 869K)

>animation quality on the level of BNHA
That's not a good thing user

Even better, no need for condoms

Bleachfags are like ex gf that can't fucking move on from their ex, it's pathetic

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

ZombiePowder 2 BABY LET'S GO

Don't do that too me bro, it is too good of a dream.

>anons
>gf

>he says as he entered a bleach thread

It's all worth it at the end if you pass all the test Mayuri gave to prove you truly love his daughter enough and accept you as his son in law.

Attached: 84db73fa-db9c-41b3-9e4e-e0cc4458fc03.jpg (640x832, 97K)

In that page is not said anything about a new project. The text simply says: 巨匠による美麗カラーを贅沢鑑賞!! ,meaning: "Luxurious appreciation of the beautiful color by a master!!"

So, or Kubo is making a color image for that series, or they are simply saying that for a lesson about art ("Period 3: Arts") Kubo is very good because his drawings are great.

Attached: f1ab75c9-7a11-4aa1-96b1-9a622756a442.jpg (640x832, 113K)

Attached: cb6b839a-849d-4645-9c7d-7bfde56cf01c.jpg (640x832, 107K)

OP pic is clearly about Kubo's new mango, it's literally written there you absolute troglodyte.

I'm thinking this might be about the anime. They specifically chose an image of Ichigo from chapter 480 titled "The Final Arc - The Thousand Year Blood War Arc" which unsurprisingly was the first chapter of the last arc. I mean in terms of designs you've got human, initial sword, shikai, cloaked shikai, bankai, masked bankai(2 or 3 different versions), full hollow, fullbring, fullbring shikai(the one they used), fullbring bankai, true shikai, horn of salvation, true bankai and post-timeskip. The usual designs used are the original bankai version, fullbring bankai or true shikai presumably because they're the most distinct or popular. Picking a less popular design just so that they can use a shot from the chapter that started the final arc would be a massive coincidence, unless this is the one JUMP always uses.

Attached: j480_final_arc_the_thousand_year_blood_war.480_-_final_arc_-_the_thousand_year_blood_war_-_021.jpg (870x1265, 174K)

>Kubo's new mango
>literally written there

A boruto-esque series that focuses on the kids would be cringe as fuck
>bring all the OG sidelined characters back to the forefront
>have villains that are not Ichigo tier so the other characters have moments to shine
>Stop giving Ichigo new powers, maybe nerf him to just have shinigami powers
>give Chad a full suit of armour
>make Rukia not a jobber
>have Ichigo partnered up with Rukia most of the time
>ditch at least half of the shinigami
>not every arc is life and death end of the world tier event
>more time outside of the soul society so we get kino outfits more often (playing to Kubo's strengths)
>kill off Toshiro immediately
>get yoruichi on my dick
the Agent of the Shinigami arc style is the only thing that can make Bleach even remotely enjoyable at this point

Attached: IMG_3522.jpg (4000x3200, 2.98M)

well to be fair there are the actually autistic people out there that love their swords with dragonball

Sounds like you're the one who is overrating Kubo.

That would never happen. The Shinigami are the most popular characters in the series along with some of the Espada. Any kind of a sequel or a spin-off is pretty much guaranteed to focus on them. It's also what sells the best and where all the unexplored lore is.

Well, but what would Kubo create to be an "evil force" against shinigami? I suppose he used it all. Something bigger than Hollows and Yhwach? Hell?

Attached: 142324.jpg (236x350, 17K)

its the cut off text at the bottom

Turns out Yawach was actually Micheal in this story, and we get a 1v1 between Ichigo and actual Lucifer.

dragon ball super was very successful by making the sidelined characters relevant again as well as introducing new ones, but if the fans had what they wanted it would have been the 100% Saiyan Show with Gohan in the leading role
Giving into fan demand is what put Bleach down the toilet in the first place

If you give them an inch they will take a mile. No tolerance for this shit.

Gohan has a lot of fans but not nearly the entire Fanbase wants him as the MC, maybe like 5-10% at most.

Anyone read the novels? The whole shit about the Nobles betraying God is insane.

But if it not there who has seen it, why they would cut the image just there

Live action movie was about the first arc, mainly about Ichigo and Rukia, barely time for other characters, the movie was a flood

*flop

Fuck you're right.

What a twist. As expected of Kubo.

Typically they use whatever image pertains to the announcement they're about to make (ie Burn the Witch characters back when that was being released).
With that in mind, there's almost no way the announcement ISN'T related to the anime.

>Retards in here actually think it's gonna be Bleach related.
Silly spics.

Attached: 1541019600591.jpg (300x223, 110K)

How can one mere mortal able to make shipperfags seethe and rage at him for almost three years straight?

Attached: still_analblasted.png (664x503, 117K)

Burn the Witch?

I thought Bleach was dead and buried for years since that disappointment of an ending Kubo gave the series? I genuinely thought Naruto had a better conclusion in comparison, and I've followed both for around 11 years.

Imagine going from loving a series wholeheartedly and keeping up with it for years to hating it and wanting the author to die because of a ship

>Implying that they ever loved Bleach in the first place

They only loved their meme ship, not the series. These cucks were only following Bleach just to see if Rukia would win the Ichigobowl.

>Bleach started off as a pseudo-paranormal romance (if not an actual one) that succeeded on the basis of being—on the one hand—grounded, characterful, and novel, while—on the other—also being mysterious, emotive, and meaningful. Bleach was, at the start, not necessarily trying to sell itself as an unbiased account of “things that happened in this fictional world,” or create an expansive universe. It was instead a rather intimate story set in a particular place, focusing very much on its characters and on conjuring up emotions.

gunnerpalace.tumblr.com/post/183409401407/hyperchlorate-how-id-rewrite-bleach-part-i

Look at this
So many words. So little meaning.
And they still couldn't guess the ship right.

Attached: 3625153748.png (446x1062, 111K)

>followed naruto until its conclusion
You're the one who lost here

Based and Bankaipilled

These people are delusional.

Attached: 1.png (1440x840, 86K)

>Bleach started off as a pseudo-paranormal romance (if not an actual one)

Why are IR shipperfags so autistic? How do you fuck up in understanding what battle shounen stories are?

Attached: 1457596375676.png (127x116, 12K)

I've found it better than Bleach.

You do realize that OP’s pic doesn’t say anything about a new series, anime, nor project at all, right?

Why do you keep doing this to yourselves?

>this hype
Predict disappointments

Attached: e3143214134.jpg (300x300, 39K)

It’s literally nothing.

>New Kubo project announced next week in WSJ.
Calling it,10 weeks axe.

Can you not? The thread has been ship and tumblr free.

Attached: DyPU0uBVYAAfWBh.jpg (915x1200, 118K)

It's been said by literally everyone who translated it that it's the cut off bottom text

>sadchigo.tumblr.com/post/183777770789/someone-on-twitter-wrote-that-kubo-made-an

Imagine hating an author and series for not making your OTP canon but you won't shut up about said author and series.

Attached: Capture.png (648x1280, 291K)

Fuck off back to that site.

I can't wait for it, i missed Kubo's art. Why are his guys so hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vUqkW5Ue0s

mangahelpers and 2chan say the cut off text is
「久保帯人最新プロジェクトポスター」

Rude.

Attached: 0ab.gif (379x387, 229K)

>project poster
A poster for a new project, or a new project about posters? Probably the latter.

It's almost 3 years since Bleach finished. Laughing at IRcucks being mentally ill isn't funny anymore. I'd rather not have ship shit and dumblr screencaps in a Bleach thread for once. The fact that you're going through their blog is just as pathetic as their constant whining.

Attached: DPzH-cxVAAAOuhD-1.jpg (701x904, 97K)

>that succeeded on the basis of
The series succeded just when appeared more shinigami and better fights, precisely the contrary of what this person is saying. People didn't care the first episodes/manga volumes

>Laughing at IRcucks being mentally ill isn't funny anymore.

Says you.

Attached: 1471970651274.gif (1358x776, 331K)

This fool can't even translate. That's not what the text says.

>Says you.
user, move on. Stalking their blogs isn't exactly a good look.

Attached: Dw2bTP0VYAEcCXK.jpg (820x1199, 161K)

>It's almost 3 years since Bleach finished. Laughing at IRcucks being mentally ill isn't funny anymor
Speak for yourself, my friend

Why we haven't seen the whole pic where can be seen that text, why to hide it

>there are actually people who think Ichigo and Rukia were ever implied to be together
>they ignore the blatant intent to pair off Ichigo and Orihime right from the start that couldn't be more obvious

What does it say?

you cant say something like this and not translate it

>left to right

Attached: 1267064734148.jpg (400x400, 103K)

Because it most probably doesn’t say anything interesting or relevant. If it didn’t, we would already know what’s in it.

>Because it most probably doesn’t say anything interesting or relevant.
this.

FUND IT

Or you can just ignore/hide the posts if it bothers you that much.

Attached: CqtEX5XUIAACo9i.png (619x800, 261K)

Or the dumblr screencaps can stop. It's pathetic.

Attached: DuYtjYZUcAAvU0O.jpg (811x1200, 118K)

Because Isane is sexy as fuck with her curves and bust size, but her being shy and insecure over being too tall makes her down to earth, endearing, and cute. It makes you wanna grab her by the waist, push her down on a bed, stroke her hair and caress her blushing face as her heart is beating uncontrollably and say "Baby I don't care how tall you are, I'm gonna make you feel good tonight!" That's why.

Attached: __kotetsu_isane_2006_fifa_world_cup_and_etc_drawn_by_kagami_hirotaka__d5e275ac754c329071bac2c74cea89 (480x640, 69K)

It's his "I fucked Orihime" face.

Attached: ichigo orihime sex.jpg (530x300, 30K)

>waifuing the most masculine female character
Activates the almonds

Attached: IMG_3529.jpg (640x832, 114K)

>waifuing a boy
the irony

majority of this cards are so fucking lame and have shit art. compare them to the naruto ones.

>Isane
>masculine
Wat

Reminder that Ichigo fucked Orihime.

Attached: __inoue_orihime_bleach_drawn_by_57_lme_piggy117__51e29a52c6a35c76c1138d4d60720698.jpg (1024x1293, 756K)

Are you by any chance a manlet, user?

HOLY SHIT BURN THE WITCH CONFIRMED

Let's not give them attention anymore. It was funny at first, but the fact that people are still seething about this 5 years later is downright disturbing.

Die

based

Get ready for Bleach ZT, in which Ichigo returns kid keeping all his powers and defeats Hollows from other planets

The broly movie is the most successful db movie of all time and it's really just more Goku and Vegeta wanking

>5 years

It's three years. Wouldn't surprise me if IRfags continued raging for another two more years.

It's fun.

>stalks their blog to take a screencap that most people in the thread ignore
>fun
I guess.

>666
Fucked up feet

Attached: 1489213237942.jpg (631x810, 118K)

Pretty sure that's not how japanese work?

>"s-stop bulling them, guys"
>says the ircuck
make me

Based

Attached: BTW.jpg (1000x706, 97K)

You don't have to be an IRcuck to find your stalking and dumblr posts pathetic.

Attached: DnXp1SdUUAA5l6f.jpg (1000x736, 134K)

don't have to imagine friendo

What expression is she making?

>That person is 32 years old

I honestly don't care anymore. I got bored of giving them attention ages ago. It was funny to laugh at IRcucks at first, but now it's just gotten passé since they're so fucking pathetic for still seething after all this time. At this point, they're just trying to get attention, so rather than having them live rent free in our minds in every Bleach thread, they should instead just be pitied, shunned, and ignored now. Understand?

Attached: gil_sip.png (838x720, 295K)

And 10, 15, and more. Shippers' bitterness is really persistent

Probably still single and childless stronk womyn.

Sorry, this was in response to

gunner person is a guy

Let's appreciate best girl.

Attached: d0bb1ba057.jpg (1130x1944, 1.19M)

even worse then

Even worse

Attached: 64569245_p22_master1200.jpg (620x685, 461K)

Guy as an actually a man or a trannie?

>there are actually people ITT who don't consider Orihime to be best and cutest girl

Attached: IMG_3533.jpg (400x300, 22K)

How do you know that?

Attached: 1355445667889.jpg (3024x4032, 3.98M)

They have chosen the image of Ichigo from chapter 480, just when start the last arc.
Will this have some meaning?

Attached: 19.png (894x1300, 151K)

cause it says so on his page. unless hes a "transperson".

could be TYBW animated or a movie relating to it. Like I said, could be literally anything including nothing.

>cast of burn the witch is in highschool
>kazui and ichika artwork featured in jet is them as teenagers
what did he mean by this

Attached: gunnerpalace.png (324x108, 4K)

>transperson
gtfo of here with this newspeak

ova coming up bros

Attached: 8zi1k1zo6vn21.jpg (1536x2048, 446K)

user, don't raise my hopes..

>ichigo in the middle
nice

But Burn the Witch is placed 2 years after the end of Bleach, so Ichika would be 8 years old and Kazui 6

I want back the time I wasted reading that

I admire your courage.

>But Burn the Witch is placed 2 years after the end of Bleach
this confirmed? cause all i heard is that burn the witch takes place in the same world. i dont remember getting a timeline.

I skimped through it. The sad thing is that they make some good point, like Ichigo not being a typical shonen mc, but then they make it all about IR

>like Ichigo not being a typical shonen mc
How Ichigo not your typical shonen MC? His whole deal is about protecting.

Yes, it's confirmed by Kubo in his interview in Jet:

>Q50. As for the setting of Burn The Witch, around when does it happen in regards to Bleach?"
>Kubo: Burn The Witch's story is 12 years later from the final battle, 2 years later from the closing chapter of Bleach."

He is happy not being shinigami hokage king

He's also not braindead. Not exactly smart but not as stupid as most shounen MCs.

THIGHS!!!!!!!

>quiet, thoughtful
>does well in school
>doesn't care about fighting or getting stronger in the slightest, wants to be left alone
>doesn't have any identifiable goals
>has emotional weaknesses, is often shown to be insecure and constantly experiences survivor's guilt

Man of culture I see

shame. would have liked the see the guy from burn the witch go gaga go ichika only for her to hit him like rukia did with kon. also the tsuns blondie falling for kazui while he remains oblivious to her crush would have been funny to see.

burn the witch is garbage

I am ready.

Attached: keikaku-intensifies.gif (291x386, 601K)

Kubo "oh fuck i ran out of money" Tite

He's richer than Kishi

actually it's more like Tite "im bored of not drawing" Kubo

Jump has to beg Kubo to come back as their current roster is shit and nothing except for one piece brings in enough money.

To actually finish the chart?

Attached: chart.jpg (3454x2084, 2.06M)

What about Promised Neverland?

>nothing except for one piece brings in enough money.
That's not true, and at the end the likes of Soma was outselling Bleach. I like Kubo myself, but stop acting as if he was making WSJ a ton of money in the final arc.

I haven't started it, so I am not obliged to finish it.

Bleach's end sales and Shokugeki's peak are around the same area and Bleach's peak is way above your food shit. You keep bringing this sales shit up every thread relating to Bleach, why don't you fuck off already and go to a thread of a series you actually enioy?

Haikyuu, Neverland, and MHA bring good money.

>nothing except for one piece brings in enough money.
MHA, HQ!!, and HxH do. If they really wanted Kubo back, wouldn't a sequel or new already be a thing? I mean Kazui/Ichika are a thing and even drew them as teenagers so a next gen thing is definitely something he's thought about.

Attached: 1549746819515.jpg (540x717, 47K)

The fact that they picked a panel from the first chapter of the final arc means it's likely the final arc getting animated. However, Kubo's also going to be drawing a spin-off story in the meantime, so that can he explore some of the characters and topics that he didn't have time for in the main series. Narita consulted Kubo about that stuff for the novels and he was so impressed by some Yoruichi and Urahara reveals that he insisted Kubo should draw it instead of describing it in text. Add to that the mysterious 5th noble family whose name has been kept hidden, the teasing about Yoruichi's zanpakutou which wasn't actually revealed and the comment in the artbook about Yamamoto's son all point to a story exploring some of the lore of Soul Society. I remember reading some rumors about the villain in the novel getting assassinated by some unnamed woman and some mentions about the 5th noble family being connected to Hell, so maybe it's going to be Urahara, Yoruichi and perhaps Tessai, Isshin and some others going to Hell to deal with the nobles and to kill Yama's corrupt son. Yama himself had an underworld theme going on with the fire and skeletons so his son could easily be tied to that as well.

>and HxH
Only if released

This would all be great, but I'm still not getting my hopes up. I'm expecting the most lackluster announcement which would happen to be a collaborative project to promote the upcoming Bokuben anime.

Attached: DtpB00pV4AICdQU.jpg (720x949, 114K)

God, this brings me back.

>5 series collab to promote an anime
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

>all this talk about "disappointment"
I don't care if it's bleach or whatever the hell. I just want more of Kubo's girls they're the best for beating off to out of all shonen

I concur.

Attached: 1549964044613.jpg (2896x2260, 705K)

It better not be this, I will actually kill myself if Kubo and the other hack authors on that page wasted their time on a romcom.

>Urahara, Yoruichi and perhaps Tessai, Isshin and some others going to Hell

I dropped Bleach in the middle of Hueco Mundo, but even then Hell seemed to be a place that they would visit eventually. After going to SS and Hueco Mundo, it would be too weird to just mention Hell and never going there.

At least Bleach ended when it still had some decency left. Current state of Souma is... hard to describe in words.

Isane is furthest from masculinity being a 6 foot plus bombshell self conscious of her height suffering from night terrors having to sleep next to Mom of Murder to fall back asleep.

but there was already a movie about hell

>hey it's me Bruce Jenner with the broadest shoulders in the entire show

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (383x383, 45K)

Swap tier 3 with 1 and i may agree.

Holy shit, he retconned his shit ending?

Bleach spinoff SOON!

>Soi Fon, one arm bitch and Cutiehime not in tier 1
>Niggarrancar and two other people I've forgotten the names of in tier 1
>Tatsuki not in the too pure list due to her being only for friends and martial arts
shockingly bad.

>Zangetsu is Hollow
the hypest

How did you come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

Attached: 1552765002014.jpg (636x829, 54K)

Imagine if it's a secret continuation of BLEACH just like Burn ThE WiCH

I want Kubo to do something. Anything.
Come on, Kubo.

I need my Kubo dose, it has been years and the doctors said I still can't leave the house for some reason...

someone post ultimate ichigo

Aizen's return had dozens of threads that day which extended nonstop for weeks, it deserved multiple slots like the Yhwach/Zangetsu reveal but at this point the ones making the charts were losing interest and putting a lot less thought into them.

Attached: Nick Simmons guest draws a chapter of Boku no Hero Acadamia.png (926x1300, 348K)

Attached: nick simmons on incarnate-bleach.png (542x187, 21K)

This person is stupid. When Bleach tried to go back to urban fantasy in the fullbring arc the sales tanked

Holy shit is this for real?

Attached: smug_redman.png (637x624, 255K)

>Could be anything really
Boruto the Bleach version

>Pierrot's art

I will be eternally disappointed that we never got any post timeskip (both of them) doujins of Yuzu and Karin. Timeskip designs (both) were great and the doujins write themselves.

>new project

Please be re:Bleach. To hell with Burn the Witch. I want Kubo to have a chance to retell the last 50-100 chapters of Bleach the way he intended then continue the story after that with all the jrs

Low key surprises are the best options.
Isane is a good choice. Personally I'd go for Lisa.

I bet that Kubo is a senseifag.

>I bet that Kubo is a senseifag.
you mean rizufag cause she has the biggest tits

>What is the fourth fucking Bleach movie?

Nigga please. Sensei has the best body and the man has a thing for foreshadowing.

kubo has a thing for big tits if you havent noticed

No one likes Rizu.

Yammy delivered the most satisfying bitch slaps in the series

Imagine Kubo pulling full Okamoto with his next project.

Kubo has a thing for every female body type because he is a man of taste

Rukia weighs like 70 pounds she's a loli.

I think the Ichihime ending just mindbroke his bitch ass.

KUBOOOOOOO

>Tier 1 has Yoruichi
So far so good but, where's her brother?

>He wasn't around for the Nick Simmons shit
You missed out user.

>re:Bleach. To hell with Burn the Witch.
I thought this was the whole title and it'd have something to do with the witches going to hell, i'm sad now.

We need a bleach boys chart

What Nick Simmons did was direct trace as his direct reference. You can literally google Incarnate and see multiple Bleach traces. I'm sure Hori's is more of coincidence or homage as the angel of that pose is very imposing and recognizable.

Attached: 0.png (403x324, 31K)

I thought Tokinada's hair would be white or gray.

Attached: Tokinada and Hikone.jpg (1141x640, 42K)

It is on the cover of the novel. That pic is done by pierrot

Just make sure to separate twinks and shotas from bara manly men, because they are just too different to compare.

what's this from

But the novel had Hisagi's hair colored blue on the cover. So maybe that is Tokinada's actual hair color. It's some kind of dark green.

Brave Souls.

Attached: 1553588092502.jpg (2246x1080, 177K)

>the ultimate human being is androgynous and brown
Is Kubo the most progressive mangaka of our time.

Lets be honest, that fits a description of a lot of Japanese girls in their late teens and early 20s.

Attached: 1492401673362.jpg (600x800, 77K)

The man literally has no problem putting multiple cultures and races in his manga, so yes he is, way before it was hip.

Gentlemen... we won

Attached: (You).jpg (784x497, 245K)

God the first 6 months of this arc were hyped as fuck. Makes me nostalgic. Hard to believe it has been over 5 years.

>the ultimate human being is a ginger
FTFY

Honestly Bleach is the only manga I've seen that had a black man (Tousen) have an actual, impactful and dramatic role. And I mean actual black man, not generic anime brown skin.

The coolest royal guard

>Rukia not in tier 1
Absolute garbage tier trash taste.

Attached: 1424111938716.png (911x720, 425K)

wrong. clothing-nnoitra was my favorite but she amounted to fuck all

>being into cock and ball torture

Burn the Witch will be serialized.

Attached: 15625334725.png (1062x354, 275K)

are you sure buddy

kubo's writing didn't fall off until after the end of soul society

and then it didn't REALLY fall off until either sometime in Hueco Mundo, or after Aizen was defeated.

his writing is nowhere near as bad as fags make it out to be. when you consider the circumstances, the target audience, the time period, life-situations kubo claims played into it...

Attached: 1551217525675.webm (480x360, 955K)

t. renji

Whatever Kubo's going to do it's going to be connected to Bleach in a way that will allow him to explore some of the stuff that he wanted to explore. At the very least there would be an arc where the cast travels to visit the Eastern Branch.

They were all very cool in my head canon. They seemed like engineers foremost, with incidentally broken combat capacity. It would've been nice if their defeat was more impressive.

Jesus Christ guys... of all the fandoms of all the series why are you guys so hung up on this? Even when it was still in full swing you guys just bitched every chapter bemoaning plotholes and obvious dues ex machinas every fight.

I get the ending was a jumbled rushed mess but just let what's done be done.

If anything let Kubo do a new project rather then continuing to drag this boulder.

Yoruichi, Ouetsu, Hachigen, Edorad, and Ichibei were all pretty good but Scar is probably the closest guy to being a great black character in another series.

Isnt Scar brown?

I was there for that. I'm referring to Hori's art for HeroAca.

>kubo's writing didn't fall off until after the end of soul society
Can you even try to prove this? You can stop shitposting anytime now.

Their combat capacity was broken because they were engineers. In a way they were kind of similar to Soifon since she had shikai, bankai and all the standard shinigami abilities, but she also had access to something (semi-)unique in Shunko. When her bankai was stolen she just perfected her Shunko so she could fight hand to hand against the Sternritters. Likewise the royal guard primarily fought using their special skills(healing water, special thread, life magic, name magic and sword magic) even though their shikais and bankais might have been strong as well. In theory they might have been able to compliment their standard abilities with their unique abilities similar to how Mayuri improved his bankai using science to make it stronger. Unfortunately we never got to see that since with the exception of Ichibei they were all just off-screened. Kubo didn't even have the courtesy of revealing their abilities in a databook or something. If Bleach is going to get a spin-off or something I really hope the zero squad will finally get to show off in it.

Don't you know,user? The Bleach fandom is full of tsunderes!!

Scar isn't black.

Let's say in theory bleach returns and the ost is the same, whose gonna be the quincy will see jumping roof tops before falling towards Karakura Town?

Truly there was rarely a more beautiful moment on Yea Forums then that magical week after the final chapter dropped.

The reveal that it was a lame time skip "babies ever after" crap of an ending with barely any proper resolution for most of the enormous cast. And no one but the most obsessed fan or biggest troll tried to claim otherwise.

The only Bleach threads that appeared during that brief time were fans admitting they had stuck it out only to get a handful of shit for a prize and the rest of the fandom was amusingly absent from the board.

I know but he's supposed to be FMA's representation of a black man like Ed was the representation of a white man.

In what way was Scar represented to to be black?

I honestly hope I live to see One pIece's garbage ending so I can laugh at the idiots who stuck around after Ennis Lobby.

Scar was middle eastern you absolute mongoloid

How the fuck is Scar middle eastern you dumbass? There was nothing even remotely similar.

Bleach always had all those speeches in it. I wonder if Kubo will do that in his new series.

It's not confirmed to be a series

AKTUALLY he's meant to resemble the Ainu people of Japan and now they got screwed over, but I can see where comparisons to middle eastern folks come from considering the Ishvalians are basically sand people.

Yet somehow Kubo's writing is always getting hated on when those speeches and character motivations are constantly well-written. These retarded shitposters will never learn how brain dead they truly are.

One piece has a clear goal of finding Gold Roger's treasure and having people acknowledge him as Pirate King. Generally speaking, the one piece will be found and may or not be a MacGuffin related to the Void Century, the bad guys of the Marines will be purged while people like Smoker, Colby, and Garp will form the backbone of the redeemed group. We don't know how it'll go down cause more stuff gets thrown in to deal with, like Blackbeard and the guy on the throne, but that shit will probably be dealt with.

Naruto wanted to become Hokage. His boyfriend ran away and his goal became to save him, which he did. He was the destined child that would bring peace to the world, and in true Watchmen fashion he succeeded for several years until Boruto where it turns out pain was right all along about peace being temporary. But we hit the bullet points of NINJA WW3, the tail beast pokedex being filled, the main character being democratically elected to be leader for life, and a heartfelt apology from the last red-eye mohican.

What goals did Ichigo have? Protect the city until Rukia got her powers back? Avenge his mom by beating Grand Fisher? Rescue Rukia, then Orohime, then get his powers back, then defeat Beard God? He didn't have a thing to work towards, that at some point the author could give up stretching his series and say there we go, he made it. Bad guy's beaten, Ichigo is married and I guess he wanted to run his family's clinic I guess? That's all folks!

not him but I unironically believe Kubo is a misunderstood genius

Triggered as fuck.

What are you two even going on about? How are you even reaching such conclusions?

If you like a series fine. Enjoy the hell out of it! But don't try and pass the manga embodiment of ass-pulls and "i write more characters when I get writers block" as some sort of brilliant machination. That's silly.

If Luffy was even a tenth as mature and human as Ichigo, he wouldve settled on a random island or tried to put his power to the use of good

>embodiment of ass-pulls
Except thats false
>"i write more characters when I get writers block"
People always mention this but no one ever gives a source. And its not like Bleach has overwelmingly more characters than other long runners

What´s your criticism?

>People always mention this but no one ever gives a source.
I think it's in an interview about the vizards? Not sure though. Still love Kubo and i'm glad he's getting a new project.

>Update]
Not shitting on bleach, although maybe it looked like it cause I was running out of characters? Bleach was my favorite of the big three. Aliens in dumb as shit. The crew constantly needs to split up to interact with the ballooning cast of villains and one day they'll just get to raftel and the story climax will be on.

But Ichigo's menace, the killer of his mother, escaped and vowed to return. And when he did, it was as a test subject of Aizen to be killed without Ichigo ever knowing. And the "IchiRuki" or "IchiHime" shitflingers can fuck off, I jack it to both of them.

>People always mention this but no one ever gives a source.
Not going to try and dig up a 5+ year interview but yeah Kubo did admit to doing this on a couple occasions.

If you fuckheads can for once tell me what the asspulls are, I'd debunk them so you can love Bleach instead of bitching all the time.

Not that user but bleach does have some asspulls, but not as many as shitposters make it out to be. Nanao's sword is probably the most egregious example

Even if the ending didn't shit the bed by twice going LOL depowered Quincies to move the story along when things were dragging, even if we didn't throw three bankai at an unstoppable enemy to suddenly just have the Almighty beat him instead of just letting the captains win, even if the entire arc the main character was away and even when he gets a new power we dont see him use it, after being this villain Ichigo didn't have a goal that he could have accomplished. Gon wants to be a great Hunter and find his dad. Ed and Al want to get their bodies back. Erin wants to kill all the titans. Light wants to create a crimeless society with fear, and LMNOP want to stop him. Deku wants to become the new number 1 hero. Asta wants to be Hogwarts Hokage. Kenichi wants to be strong enough to protect the girl he likes. Ryuki Motoi's motivation is "I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD". Soul and Maka want to make a death blade and shit. Objectively speaking, Ichigo is a reactionary character.

Ichigo just want to not let the bad guy destroy the world, since he lives in it.

>he wouldve settled on a random island or tried to put his power to the use of good

So you are saying that Luffy should settle for being the bottom bitch of someone else, just like ichigo was happy for being a literal disposable tool for the same guys who were planing to kill ichigo and use his corpse as a spare soul king?

Look, can we all just agree that Bleach is the greatest work of human art ever conceived, has zero flaws of any kind, and that Kubo is the greatest human being ever to walk the Earth, and may in fact possibly be an incarnation of the creator god?

So more like a Yusuke Urameshi.

Fair enough.

Attached: DyAFsZuVsAAl79s.jpg (1199x973, 98K)

I cannot tell if you're triggered over the people enjoying the series or the people criticizing it.

lol! The way some folks act in these threads you would certainly be lead to believe that. Apparently you can't like something even if it's flawed.

former

>Luffy should settle for being the bottom bitch of someone else
>things that are already a reality

>ichigo was happy for being a literal disposable tool
>things that are false

>you can't like something even if it's flawed
You can but at least be accurate when pointing out its flaws

Bleach has no flaws. It is the first flawless human product in the history of civilization.

>Bleach has no flaws. It is the first flawless human product in the history of civilization.
Fair enough.

Attached: Dt-zcTVV4AYfaXY.jpg (678x1199, 70K)

Is this guy ok

Not gonna lie, I've missed the once-weekly Kubo threads for a long time.

Yes.

Attached: 1322022659073.png (852x379, 418K)

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: hope.jpg (76x197, 7K)

Yusuke has much more charisma than Ichigo, even if they're both reactionary.

Ichigo is seriously the worst character in his own story, literally everyone else has more interesting powers and fights. When you're having more fun watching jobbers fighting enemy jobbers, it's really a letdown going back to Ichigo.

>opinions

More emotion in one eye etc!

Attached: 1319622419562.jpg (453x358, 54K)

Ichigo doesn't do it for me, my guy.

Eh at the end of the day I enjoy Bleach. But it definitely is a flawed series. It suffers from most all the same issues other shonen manga suffer from and Kubo at times did a poor job of hiding those flaws.
I would say the one big repeat complaint that people levy at our fandom that I for the most part agree with is the fact that many of us are hyper defensive about criticisms even when they are totally warranted. We really could do for chilling out a bit more.

That sounds like a you problem

>styxhexenhammer666 gazes at chibi moonman

>enjoying a series means denying that it has any flaws

Contemporary Bleach threads in a nutshell.

what level of autism

Fellas.

Attached: Dy1hxudU0AAQfu8.jpg (848x1200, 91K)

Welcome to Bleach threads son.

Attached: 1319622419562a.jpg (640x504, 52K)

user doesnt understand criticism goes both ways

I honestly think they are trying to argue and treating linking a couple comments together like it's a rebuttle. This thread is really running out of steam.

>This thread is really running out of steam.
good. just let it die and keep bleach threads off Yea Forums until next weeks ToC.

*Rebuttal.

The whole fanbase is running out of steam.

>The whole fanbase is running out of steam.
Fair enough. We don't have any new content to discuss at the moment. I mean we could continue to speculate if a major announcement is going to take place next week, but no one seems to be interested in doing that anymore.

Attached: C923nI3U0AA_FtR.png (1200x844, 1.07M)

The holy sword and silver arrows were explained but they were asspulls. Now everything else people bitch about are either lies or speedreaders shitting themselves.

Quincy girls were wasted. I thought at least one of them was going to lust after the Ichigo D, like usual. It would have been hilarious if he had ended up with one of them.

>2 kinda flaws but not really and EVERYTHING else is a lie

This is why this fanbase is a joke.

>Quincy girls were wasted.
The Quincy characters in general were wasted. I don't even remember majority of them since they were such boring and lackluster enemies.

Attached: DN4DZxlUMAAw75M-1.png (1200x1200, 1.02M)

He's thinking of his...architecture hobbie.

>I thought at least one of them was going to lust after the Ichigo D
Please dont self insert

The thing is that every retard here is always repeating the same shit about how terrible Bleach is in every thread yet OP and Nardo and most other shonen manga threads has decent shipping bullshit and actual discussions. But instead of seeing how amazing Bleach is, they rather pretend that Bleach is the shittiest manga in comparison to the other dogshit manga that remains untouched.

Can't tell if they're narutards, Ichirukifags or both at this point.

Yet you prove me right by running away like a lil punk ass bitch when your bullshit gets called out once again.

>narutards, Ichirukifags
Dont forget hiatusfags

This.
I love Bleag but it dropped in quality in the last 20 chapters. It has potential in those chapters but he needed more time.

>bitching about asspulls in shonen
holy kek. asspulls will always be a thing in shonen. what are you gonna bitch about next? that the mc gets to be the one to defeat the big bad enemy? that women in shonen never get to do as much as their male counterparts? some things will never change. deal with it.

It's almost there is a certain franchise that seems to get a freepass on spammy onedimensional characters, sluggish fights and bad pacing. I am always interest to see where all these 1-star movie critics come from just to realize they flock from the normieverse one piss threads over and have to shittalk every other series that is not made by goda

Attached: raylight flashback.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

We all know there was a point where Bleach stopped being character driven and primarily became just fight after fight. Five ambulances remains core to his personality, but we don't really get moments like that very often. Renji being the baboon that reaches for the moon but can only paw at it's reflection, while Ichigo's special move is the wolf bearing it's fangs at the heavens is Kino as FUCK. Ichigo's first time using bankai and placing his blade against Nii-San's throat but not cutting him, cause the point wasn't to kill him, is still fucking golden. Ichigo understanding the feelings of Gin and Aizen when crossing blades with them gives some substance beyond just flashy fight happening. I think the reason we could deal with LOLBEHINDYOU and First Level Readers is because we believed that there was substance behind things happening, gradually being worked to. Yachiru being Kenpachi's sword spirit the whole time makes sense. Gin secretly loving Rangiku and doing it all for her, regardless of his bad personality, makes sense. Uryu being willing to throw away his Quincy powers to defeat the Shinigami that single handedly caused his Grandfather's death makes sense. All shitposting aside, we can point at these things in the series and say "this is what makes this series worth following".

Ichigo should have fucked his sister.

>Kubo is very good
No he's not.

They're the most obnoxious bunch of fags when there's a hiatus but they're alot more quiet nowadays. You can easily tell when those fags are invading a thread.

Something tells me, it'll get the HxH treatment.

You know they're not dead right.

>muh five ambulances
Theres nothing special about that. Its just shit talking that every character throws around

Kubo was just announced to be doing the Shin Sakura Taisen game character designs. Maybe that's the project

>We all know there was a point where Bleach stopped being character driven and primarily became just fight after fight
>but we don't really get moments like that very often
You're incredibly wrong both accounts.

>Ichigo should have fucked his sister
You got this one half right. He should've fucked both of them while lewding Yuzu the most out of the two.

All in all, I'm sure that majority of us in this thread would be happy if we were to get a major next announcement next week. There are anons that swear Yea Forums hates Kubo, but the back to back Burn the Witch threads told a different story.

Attached: DtkpDUFVAAczsmt.jpg (799x938, 118K)

Dude. You're making the rest of us look bad. Seriously. You give them what they want by acting like a pissed off shithead. This is the internet. No need to flex on fuckin Yea Forums. Just ignore them.

>Kubo was just announced to be doing the Shin Sakura Taisen game character designs.
sauce?

What's wrong with you people, where did all this incest come from? What little I remember of the sistesr is that the black haired one was tomboy and the other one was a nice girl who kinda became a tsundere when she hit 13

>where did all this incest come from?
how new are you? this site if full of degenerates

twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1111813792013312000

Attached: D2300m3UgAEgv2k.jpg (1200x674, 132K)

>and the other one was a nice girl
Karin teases Yuzu for wanting to fuck Ichigo

That I know, Ichigo getting busy with his sisters is new

Dumb Bleachtards BTFO again. Fucking kill yourselves.

Ehhh Im not really seeing it. Must be because of the 3d modeling

When he collab with Nomura already

You sound mad

If this is it I will actually end myself

That's a nice Candice you have there.

imagine getting this mad bc some people like something you dont like

Attached: 1470537452004.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

I definitely see his style. I see Orihime in the blonde on while I see Yoruichi in the redhead, and Rangiku in the brown woman.

Kubo has no reasons to draw manga again. He is rich and gives no fucks.

There is some seriously angry bitter people in this thread right now. And both sides are guilty as fuck. Once again nothing seems to bring out the seething rage of Yea Forums like a Bleach thread.

>If this is it I will actually end myself
I still think the actual announcement is something to promote the Bokuben anime since the pages seem to connect to each other . I'd be fine with that if it means new artwork by Kubo.

This is the fucking SIXTH time you faggots hyped the anime returning or a sequel! Goddamn!

Attached: 3643714961_58e504d68f.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>this is kubo new project

ohnonono...

Delusional Bleachtards are always entertaining.

I know that's you bitch but you can fuck off so I don't have to come here to do same thing over and over again.

Attached: D0Axim-XQAAAfqw.jpg (686x823, 92K)

>both sides

Kubo finally working on things he's actually good for. I hope we'll see more of him.

>things that are false

Are you going to act like ichigo and turn a blind eye to the fact that ichibei was preparing himself to kill ichigo and use him as a replacement for Yhwach? The fact that soul society is not trustworthy became clear since the fullbring arc, rukia and renji might feel bad about it, but squad zero give zero fucks about using ichigo as a sacrifice if its for the good of soul society, and at the end of the day, they are the final word in ss, what they say goes.

>that redhead
10/10 busty tomboy.

Attached: 1538710616354.png (266x376, 139K)

>Kubo putting his only real talent, Character Design, to good use
>BTFO
Okay

Yup. Confirmed. The anime is still dead, and Kazui and Ichika is never going to star in their own sequel and go to Hell, fight the Nu-Espada, and discover that everything in the Bleach universe is connected to ghost aliens.

youtu.be/SdwxLYF54e8

based

Remember when ToLoveRu Darkness ended and then an announcement was being made and it was just him getting the manga adaption for the anime with Zero Two? It's gonna be like that, repeatedly.

>Yuzu getting mad at Ichigo for not noticing her new school uniform
>Not incest related
What brother lusting sister doesn't do this?

>The fact that soul society is not trustworthy became clear since the fullbring arc
Yes, and Ichigo doesnt trust the gotei 13 as an organization, he trust a few individuals who have proven themselves to him. He fought with them agaisnt the quincys because their goals happend to align

Jesus what is this audio quality

Attached: CqhKmpQ.gif (600x593, 486K)

I will never forgive the Japanese.

>blonde blue-eyed orihime
>busty redhead tomboy with creamy skin
>actual loli rukia
>cute kizuna ai copy
>brown rangiku
I always said his women were his main strength.

Attached: 1510076839901.gif (497x548, 438K)

>but my bleach

why would they announce something unrelated to WSJ in WSJ ToC?

pffft ahahahahahaha

>actual loli rukia
You mean the one in the yellow dress? She looks more like a mix between Momo and SoiFon

nips are excited for the game.

twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1111812307728785409

nips always eat shit, nothing to be surprised.

>She looks more like a mix between Momo and SoiFon
She has purple eyes, dark short hair, and the same eyebrows as Rukia. Her eye shape is the same as Soifon though.

The guy is giving me Tsukishima vibes

so there. thats the announcement. no sequel or no work. hes just in charge of the character design for some popular sega game.

>Sakura Wars
>Shit
fite me irl

There is no confirmation of that being the announcement. Wait until the 4th before saying anything.

YES
E
S

Attached: 1553915151566.jpg (640x360, 53K)

IT'S NAAAAAAAAAAAAATURAL

Why can't Kubo draw muscles on girls? Actually nearly everyone's arms in his designs are wimpy unless they're already hulking huge people (Yamamoto and Sado)

Attached: Kanna_Kirishima_portait.png (250x315, 94K)

Not him, but I have a feeling that this was the major announcement.

Attached: DBTpqAkV0AAsI-9.png (600x800, 330K)

Yes I do as well but I'm going to hold out hope until the last second

What the FUCK are they even waiting to pick the anime back up

>4th arrives
>they just play the trailer again
LOL

>but I'm going to hold out hope until the last second
I admire your attitude.

Attached: DNs2SuLUEAAthbW.jpg (636x578, 56K)

The poster is probably Kubo's original art for the designs

It's expensive to make an anime for an irrelevant manga.

>A Sakura Taisen reboot

Screw Bleach, what the fuck, this is more interesting.

Hi failberry! Your blog it's rocking it! KEK
Some awful news for you: your translations were bullshit too and you stole them all the time and fooled everyone saying they were yours. Any good reason to spend so much time laughing about someone who's as autist as you?

?
The characters all look 3d in the poster

>Sakura Taisen is shit

Kys famalam

That user probably means an actual illustration.

Stop shitposting already.

YES
E
S

Attached: 1553916265081.jpg (2686x1080, 473K)

Guys, this is clearly a side project. Has everyone forgotten that Akira Toriyama has been doing this for AGES with Dragon Quest?

Manga authors can still draw shit as a side project.

Attached: tumblr_o2c8spww2m1urbz9jo1_1280.png (764x371, 256K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ok_7_2vMHrY

>there was a shitstorm over this panel
Good old times

cope harder

He's a person broken by the death of a loved one trying his best to prevent more people to go through what he has, and the "plot" if you will always has to do with similar broken people and what they do about it. The difference between One Piece and Naruto is that while they get themselves into the journey Ichigo is dragged into it. But much like Naruto, something in Ichigo's past shapes him to want to get stronger, in his case because he knows how much he changed after his mother's death, and he sees what Uryuu has become after his grandfather's death and that's when he explains his motivation to protect people. He has a Batman complex.

Now, if you don't like this then it's fine. But there are reasons for why he does what he does, and they were established very early on in the series.

I'm having a great time.

Attached: 1553916575414.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>Akira Toriyama draws DQ characters on the side while working on Dragonball
"Oh that's fine"

>Tite Kubo works on making character designs for Sakura Wars on the side while still working on new project

"LOL COPE HARDER"

This is why people like you are morons.

Yes but Bleach fans are used to disappointment and this news came right after the page about his new project. Of course it could be exactly what you said, but there's a good chance it could also not be. We just have to wait and see.

this is either an ichirukifag or a hiatusfag.

MOMMY

Attached: 1553916968985.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>Luffy
Fine motivation. Isn't being contradicted by anything.

>Naruto
Self made hypocrite who preaches about his hard work earning him the Hokage title but turns out the be the one with the most bonkers bloodline and chosen one status in the franchise

>Ichigo
Deal with the everyday problems of the Soul Reaper.

I'm sorry that you are too stupid to appreciate a protag that doesn't scream out his motivation every 2 chapters. Especially one that isn't a walking hypocrite like Naruto

It's obviously a side project. Manga authors can work on making designs while writing their own stories.

Kubo himself designed characters for a game a couple years ago too I think.

twitter.com/SEGA/status/1111832923085422592

CONFIRMED ENGLISH RELEASE

I think we need to accept that Bleach isn't going to return for a long time.

It was Dragon Quest

Delusional Bleachtards do not understand.

made an improved version
the 3rd panel shows off her full beauty when she's not making a grumpy expression and they're clearly saving it for some kind of confession or romantic date scene

Attached: SST4.jpg (4506x1080, 1.05M)

Attached: so lame!.jpg (187x262, 27K)

If something by Kubo is going to be "back" it'll be Burn the Bitch and not Bleach.

>"I'LL NEVER RUN AWAY! I AM NOT A BITCH!"
>"OH SHIT BIG MOM'S CUMMING! LET'S RUN AWAY LIKE SOME BITCHES!"
Luffy's entire existence is a big ass contradiction.

It could just be an entirely new universe if it does end up being anotherseries, but theorizing is useless

One bad (mostly) filler arc doesn't make Luffy a hypocrite.

What made Naruto a hypocrite was how he kept preaching on and on about how his hard work would prove to be the key to make him Hokage...

ONLY TO TURN OUT HE WAS THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS BLOODLINE AND SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED MOTHER FUCKER IN THE ENTIRE MANGA!

He was born with greatness and proved Neji right

What? people actually want a Bleach sequel?

I want a new thing by Kubo, leave Bleach alone

Naruto never preached about hard work, did you even read the manga you fucking moron.

Are you one of those fucks that thinks Naruto was about hard work because he self inserted as Rock Lee?

What pissed me off more was Katakuri
>I MUST KILL HIM BEFORE HE HAS A CHANGE OF BECOMING A THREAT TO MAMA
>WTF STRAWHAT WHY ARE YOU DYING SO EASILY?
>YOU ARE GONNA KICK MY MOMS BUTT? AWASOME