This is the greatest comedy manga I've ever read, holy shit

This is the greatest comedy manga I've ever read, holy shit.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190328-213808_MangaBrowser.jpg (1078x1438, 786K)

hinamatsuri

The madgirl does it anyway, she's skillwise more deadlier than the yakuza.

I dropped this. Should I pick it back up or watch the adaptation?

Pick it up, watch the adaptation, then commit ritual suicide for bringing shame upon yourself and your ancestors for dropping it.

Hitomi is the best.

Attached: hitomi answers a jeopardy question about your mom.png (775x525, 238K)

Like every gag manga, it has turned stale. He should just end it soon cause he will never reach the peak of the series again

season 2 when
i loved the anime

We don't deserve post-timeskip Hina.

Attached: 1487210600334.jpg (875x1289, 269K)

Hinamatsuri failed to make the jump from gag manga to character-drive comedy manga with dramatic elements.

Not into loli but I wanna fuck Hitomi's young CEO pussy raw af. She only got even better after the timeskip

Wonder if it would work better as a weekly story, it being monthly means it's pretty slow. Fun to binge read but once you've caught up waiting for new chapters can be the pain.

Grand Blue is better

OP here
I love both actually. But im also an alcoholic.

Good job guys, now that we aren't getting a second season, Hina's been reduced to begging on the streets.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.27_[2018.05.11_20.14.50].jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>I love both actually. But im also an alcoholic.

Nice. I'm three Steel Reserves in and still avoiding a ban.

Hina is a brat and needs hardship.

>no one's translating this anymore
sad!

Pls be lying

It got licensed.

That's because nobody's posted the raws.

He should stay away from drama as far as possible. The character-driven comedy thing is (was) great, I mean everybody loves Hitomi, but by virtue of being a gag manga every chapter has to have a punchline, which just makes it tiresome instead. The moment it introduced the shouta rival is the moment we knew it jumped the shark

Merde...

It is the most intelligent comedy manga

This series seriously deserved better sales than it got. Stupid fucking nips wouldn't know good comedy if it punched them in the face.

3 months since the manga updated too, is it on hiatus or did it stop getting translated?

Attached: 021.png (970x1400, 584K)

The anime skipped chapters

3, 4.5, 5, 13.5, 15, 16, 16.5, 16 extra, 17, 18, 18.5, 20, 21, 21.5, 24, 26, 27, 27.5, 30, 33, 34, 34.5, 37.5, 40, 40.5, 41, 41.5, 42, 43, 44, 44.5, 46.5, 48

Making second season would be a nightmare.

What? The structure of the series hasn't changed.

The anime skipped the funniest chapters to focus on the plot ones.

But drama in the chapter where Hina has to go back in the future was great.

It's pretty boring now
Read the manga if you haven't. Anime skipped the funniest stuff: yakuza shit

Timeskip Hina was a mistake. I actually dropped the manga afterward.

it failed to make the jump because it didn't attempt the jump or even approach the gap. you'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to think the author isn't just continuously fucking around and all the plot elements are just to deepen the farce.