Why are lesbians are presented as perverts so often in anime/manga?

Why are lesbians are presented as perverts so often in anime/manga?

Attached: loli spot.jpg (586x258, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
dynasty-scans.com/series/earth_girls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you prefer the funny pervert lesbians from anime or the frigid cunts from real life?

or the feminist ones*?

Why couldn't that artist's previous MC have been the same as her? She'd know how to use those situations the way they should have been.

ignorant and stupid men think lesbians are pretty much men in women's body so they portray them as pervs

Yuri and everyone who likes it are trash.

>think lesbians are pretty much men in women's body
lesbians think that

It can be fine, particularly if it's during a time when a male MC is too busy so some of his harem have to do things themselves, but generally it isn't the best choice.

i have never in my life met a non perverted lesbian

not really

They know they're a women they just are attracted to other woman.

Thanks for proving what I said, retard

Lgbt are a perversion of humanity. Either we let them go, or kill them all at every appearnce.

nah, they literally do. don't get angry.

they are jokes, just like the real life counterpart

What chapter was this? I don't remember this scene.

The one released today.

That explains it. I didn't remember the MC being such a perv.

No, men think they are annoying cunts, that's why fictional lesbians aren't annoying cunts (yes, that's how fiction works). lesbians are the ones who pretty much live towards phallic objects either hating or envying it.

All homosexuals are perverts.

Attached: little.jpg (246x277, 24K)

This thread will be purged like the other /u/faggotry thread earlier

Lesbians are more rapey than actual guys, they molest women quite casually and STRAIGHT women are so weird they dont get creeped out by a girl touching them but if a guy does it they hate it wtf.

THE GIRLS ARE SO YUMMY AHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT

Is that Uran's work?

It's his new mango

I'd dance them.

Attached: 12.png (1133x1600, 934K)

I didn't even see this thread. Whoops

why is funny

Attached: 5.png (1032x1458, 259K)

This

Go search for old dykes seducing "straight" underage girls on asstr. It's its own tag.

Facts.

Get into a car accident dyke.

Because homosexuals are per definition perverted degenerates.
Why is this even a question?

Attached: 1549038411973.png (800x600, 849K)

Because lesbians IRL lust for and objectify other women.

Skeeter Rabbit is a fucking interesting yuri manga.

THREE WAY DANCING

Yes, interesting.

It would be better if it wasn't yuri, but it's still very interesting anyway.

More like authors made them as a self insert first, but since male pedo is super creepy, they turn them into girls.

I miss his old one; really disappointed it got the shaft.

To attract more easily sexually frustrated male readers.

Based Uran. I fucking love his works.

Attached: 12.png (1133x1600, 872K)

Because they want to show girls being groped and keeping them "pure" because it wasn't a man who did it.
They're basically the modern version of the perverted old man.

I'm enjoying this one more than MnR so far, Ayano really carries it. Hope he doesn't have to end it early again.

Especially since none of the girls got the MC's shaft. It would have been a good way to end it at least if it was cancelled.

It's a Japan thing, really. Homosexuals are seen as perverts.

>creepy
It's not creepy

>To attract more easily sexually frustrated female readers.
Fixed.

>It's a Japan thing, really. Homosexuals are seen as perverts.
Well it's crawling everywhere in Japan especially females are now fondling girls in all-female trains and bathhouses. Nobody isn't batting an eye because females get away it and sexy.

Women have always been perverts since dawn of time seeing other women.

It is

Lolicon homosexuals are exalted perverts carrying on the tradition of Sei Shonagon.

Watch many yuri shows? Because in the majority of them, they don't act that way.

You normally just have that one lesbian character you describe when there is a cast of female characters at best and their only reason for being really is to be either comic relief or the best friend.

>Sei Shonagon

Literally who?

The noblewoman who wanted to fuck the 13 year old empress, every Japanese has to read her poetry in school.

Wait, WHAT?!

It isn't user.

Attached: CA2D313A-8E07-43C8-BF0A-D880E4ACECF0.png (818x1200, 269K)

checked

trans btfo.

>Watch many yuri shows? Because in the majority of them, they don't act that way.

You really haven't watched any yuri shows or manga either.

Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me I'm wrong.

If you were a lesbian wouldn't you be a pervert?

Didn't the author say that the Olympics is making Japan get stricter on Loli stuff. How come he's getting away with loli-nipples, masturbation, and yuri with just a year away?

It's jc so it a okay

He was talking out of his asshole

He was talking about Amazon's policies, nothing official or binding, no one cares about how yuri sells anyway.

Because dykes are thirsty as hell, most lesbians think they are cool and elegant but they are horny dogs just like men. And if you reject a dyke and tell her that she is being too forward she will throw a tantrum and make your life hell, its worse than fucking beta dudes, because at least those don't try to make you look like a "homophobic bitch" because you didn't give them a chance.
Ask any straight girl you know and they will have a horror story to tell about some shitty dyke that couldn't take a no.

>no one cares about how yuri sells anyway.
yuri is very popular now.

gay is just about sex usually with minors
why would they not be presented as perverts?

Lesbians are mostly not like that user. You must had a terrible experience with that one lesbian.

You can get away with more debauched shit when a cute girl does it and male lolicons aren't funny anymore.

Plus, lesbian characters get to be more sexually aggressive to other women because audience cipher men have to be herbivorous now.

Yeah, tell me about savior of lesbians I'm sure you are "not like those girls". Let's see how graceful you are when the cute girls tell you they are not interested in your advances. It's literally the same garbage that "nice guys" say.

>pretty cute
did they mispell pretty cure?

Homosexuals in general are pretty degenerate, not even shitposting.

>Let's see how graceful you are when the cute girls tell you they are not interested in your advances.

I guess you were rejected many times from males and females? Why you hate lesbians so much then.

I'm glad he's using the same girls.

NAMBLA, but for women, and targeting girls, is the best concept for an anime.

Attached: 687C3D3D-6C17-418C-8881-70D56C867856.png (640x958, 444K)

Because lesbians are extremely annoying nowadays and seem to think they are entitled to your pussy just because they are lesbians. They also seem to think every girl alive needs to be a lesbian or at least bisexual, like if enjoying just dick was wrong. Fuck them.
They are no different than thirsty guys and will often try guilty trip you into fucking them. You're the one that probably only seen lesbians in anime, where everyone is just so cute and fluffy.

>Heterosexuals in general are pretty degenerate.
Fixed for you

Nah, the other user was right.

Kek this is literally just like in my chinese cartoons

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29-11-09-13-981_org.bromite.bromite.jpg (1080x416, 95K)

people are degenerate by the large, gays are 100% degenerate child molesters

this

t. incel who got cucked by a lesbian

>gays are 100% degenerate child molesters
I welcome them with open arms.

The state of this thread

>i-incel
Your magic word won't work here, freak

Stop reading Kimi no Tame nara Shineru

As a yurifag myself, I hate the fact everyone who likes yuri is fucking autistic.

Unironically who hurt you? Because this sounds like you're talking about some specific dykes you know and extrapolating from there.

Looks like /pol/ and Yea Forums are in a really bad mood today so as it seems.

It's just shit writing. If an author can't create a character with a different trait in terms of their sexuality without making their entire character revolve around sexuality (and eventually devolving into degeneracy) in general then said author is most likely just a hack. Good yuri is not an easy thing but it's worth the effort.

Saving this thread with the news that Towako 6 comes out literally tomorrow. And full translation of 3 SOON.

Attached: ccb0f540e27fcdbc51d291aadce7170ec2197ce04b54fe63478dd4fdb1b154e8.png (1080x1598, 1.51M)

But how is that image relevant? She may be a great girl, wants Satou's meat and exposes herself to him, but she has shown no interest in anyone female.

/fit/ is in a bad mood as well. why does everyone hate yuri with a burning passion all of sudden?

Attached: h0dr8qvtdt511.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

lol

Attached: Charlotte-harem-01.png (1280x720, 968K)

S2 when

soon

Attached: Valkyrie_Drive_Special_2_14.png (1280x720, 728K)

You must have been brainwashed by mainstream cultrue if you don't wanna cut off your partner's dick.

Attached: motivator4724420wy2.jpg (750x600, 82K)

Seems like yuri is the absolute kryptonite for self inserts to get really all pissy about it.

Soon...

>fictional lesbians aren't annoying cunts
Seems like we haven't been watching the same anime.

The SJWs don't bat an eyelid if it's girl on girl.

>The SJWs don't bat an eyelid if it's girl on girl.

But I can't self-insert into anything that's not yuri!

This.
Perverted lesbians are hot.

Attached: More_moe_than_K-ON.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Good.

Only if you're a tranny.

I've actually met lesbians(or bi) frustrated with how frigid other lesbians are.

>yuri
its fanservice for otakus by a lolicon mangaka, get your facts straight.

>Homosexuals are seen as perverts
>implying homosexuality isn't a perversion

>implying that you can't use the term SJW on places outside /pol/

it's still yuri dumbfuck.

That's every incel these days because all the girls are lesbians now.

As a lesbian I enjoy these portrayals.

Attached: [FuniSushi] Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku - 08 [BD][1080p-AAC].mkv_snapshot_00.10_[2016.05.14_01.59.59]. (1920x1080, 178K)

They’re like four years older than the girls in his last manga

Attached: Yuridesu.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Is Mikagura good?

Why are yuri threads filled with shit on Yea Forums

It's just true to life. Lesbians have all the attraction and hunger for women without any of the imposed-from-birth hangups about the social acceptance of showing it that are imposed on males. Society may reject homosexuality but by and large homosexual children receive no programming effectively targeted to their specific situation about the social/moral unacceptability of their desires and the expression of them. This leaves them free to enthusiastically pursue their sexual desires without guilt or self-censure. This also happens with gay men.

In short, young homosexuals usually escape the machine of human social programming by existing in a state to which most of that heterosexually-geared programming does not apply.

Attached: 1545422761862.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Eurna is great, but the show as a whole is pants.

No, but it is fun.

Attached: 1430264042119.png (1280x720, 835K)

Pants?

Because Yea Forums is full of Yea Forumsermin who are in turn full of politicized retards from 2016.

Bashing yuri fags and /u/ is fun, reading all this blog shit and tired opinions about real dykes is not.

Attached: 1553727005508.jpg (214x400, 43K)

>Society may reject homosexuality
Society has been fine with homosexuality for the longest since Religion has been phased out completely.

There are legit LGBT retards that actually organise things though.
/u/ get's caught in the middle unfortunately.
It's hard to differentiate between legit anons and raids.

>Society has been fine with homosexuality
Yes, modern society certainly is apathetic and degenerate.

Attached: smug_homonculus2.png (208x416, 65K)

wish-fulfillment/idealization for the sake of pandering to dudes who have never interacted with women

Attached: Smug Mutta.jpg (528x300, 36K)

>why are degenerates portrayed as degenerates?
Hmm... I wonder...

>by and large homosexual children receive no programming effectively targeted to their specific situation about the social/moral unacceptability of their desires and the expression of them. This leaves them free to enthusiastically pursue their sexual desires without guilt or self-censure.
Except for how they're still largely told that their desires are weird and wrong. Not as universally as what used to happen, and less often at the "this makes you an abomination that must be killed" end of the spectrum, but practically every queer kid is going to have *someone* in a position of authority tell them their desires are wrong.

So I offer an alternative explanation: they grow up being told they're freaks for having these desires, and wind up deciding "well if I'm going to be treated as a freak either way, might as well go all out with it."

>why are degenerates portrayed as degenerates?

Every human has an degenerate traits inside of us. Is that really simple.

I have no problem with degenerates being degenerates, until they start denying their perverted nature.
It's like an ugly person pretending they're not ugly.

yeah, and we always have to fight it. The devil is within and we will ourselves to defeat our own demons because those demons destroy us.

When you’re gay doesn’t your whole identity revolve around showing how sexually attracted you are to the same gender? Why wouldn’t they be perverts then?

I don't understand why they're so afraid of being considered a pervert.
It's like they're deluded about their own self.
Us on the other hand, bathe in our fetishes with a badge of perversion like it's an achievement and at the same time a reason to kill ourselves.

Attached: 1551357859613.jpg (236x236, 14K)

>The devil is within and we will ourselves to defeat our own demons because those demons destroy us.

I embrace the demons within me user.

It only does in media and on twitter.
They few gay people I meat all were pretty much normal people otherwise.
Then again, they weren't Americans, so that might be part of it.

I also embrace the demon in my underpants.

Attached: 1543497079107.gif (540x540, 993K)

The few gay (or bi in reality as I don't think they care) people I know do it because it feels good man. They seem to know it's self destructive like drugs.

>When you’re gay doesn’t your whole identity revolve around showing how sexually attracted you are to the same gender?
Not really. Some might not be able to shut up about how much they want other men's dicks up their bums, or other women licking their carpet, as the case may be, but that's really no different from straight people who can't shut up about getting laid. It's only some of them, but they're so vocal it's easy to forget that.

it's impossible for women to be sexually frustrated

Because they are.

It's honestly a bit unnerving the way manga and anime started normalizing sexual harassment across the last 20 years. It's the main reason I can't read most of the new things that come out, they're just way too self-absorbed into the short-sighted otaku culture.

20 years? Dude, anime has been at that for at least 40 years.

Because they're self inserts for men.

I love it when females get sexually bothered and frustrated even to other females.

Sure, but generally speaking the harasser got punished physically by the "serious girl" archetype before, or by some kind of manifest justice
Nowadays the sexually aggressive characters are generally portrayed like lamer versions of Rance, above punishment and consequences and the girls secretely like it anyway
It's way too self indulgent for me

>Because they're self inserts for women.
Fixed.

>It's honestly a bit unnerving the way manga and anime started normalizing sexual harassment across the last 20 years.
You mean, how sexual harassment has become so overly sensitive to normal sexual interaction?
Yeah it is weird.

Attached: 1533397237843.png (535x687, 379K)

Might want to proofread senpai

Fucking newfag, Go Nagai has been pulling that shit before you were even born. Parents back then already cried about that shit ages ago. You're just a fucking prude acting like this is new.

Whatever makes you hot and bothered user.
I think the number of women who read this shit is pretty low though. Don't know where this one lesbian is from, but you usually find those character archetypes in ecchi romance for men. Perhaps the one genre of mainstream manga girls wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

You could've just say you're a faggot user

Literally Satan.

Attached: PresentShakerKoaZ.gif (504x535, 1019K)

I'm not acting like it's new, I'm acting like it got worse, which it did
Not sure why you chose the "WELL IT WAS ALWAYS A PROBLEM" angle as a defense, but alright

Well , it still happens, even in the manga that inspired this thread.

It's just that people seem to like characters like Araragi that can molest every loli in his reach and get away with it. Not to mention
>otaku
Dude, you'd be surprised how this stuff is way weirder in shoujo manga and other non-otaku oriented media.

>I think the number of women who read this shit is pretty low though.

You'll be surprised on how love that type of stuff.

Yeah I read my fair share of extremely rapey shoujo too, don't worry.
I guess as I got older I lost the ability to laugh at it ? I dunno.

What fucking trash are you reading and dare to be complaining?
I don't see this stuff at all aside from one or the other tiddie grab between girls.

I think you need to.
I'm saying that it's not sexual harassment and that it's only become it because people have modified the sensitivity of the term to activities.

I mean it's pretty much the entire premise and appeal of shit like Konosuba or Bakemonogatari

Well I'm not saying there aren't any, there probably are. But as pic related shows, ToloveRU types of works are the ones girls are least interested in among stuff directed at men. This pic is old, but it's probably still true to this day.

Attached: shonen jump demographics by manga title.jpg (500x289, 108K)

>toloveru
I meant nisekoi, my bad.

Arguably Araragi cops it from karma. And at least two of the girls have gotten physically violent with him in direct response to his pervy actions.

Shoujo manga are the toughest shit on earth

You're supposed to self-insert into the one getting molested, though.

No way, plesbian.

Well ok, being molested by Kuroko would be fine too

Attached: 04972bb06f2c62e1225b0393185159b4.jpg (1800x1280, 1.75M)

sorry, meant for

user no they are jc!

>They few gay people I meat

Attached: you're a homosexual.jpg (298x343, 19K)

>I mean it's pretty much the entire premise and appeal of shit like Konosuba
Come on, user. You know that is not true.

They are perverts because we are perverts.

I'm not a pervert, and i'm not a dyke.

Attached: 1553701888038.png (677x373, 151K)

Because women can't love women and so they are always rapists.

Attached: __cirno_and_fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__2227483d940a9471725319806ec368ea.jp (462x415, 190K)

Yea Forums loves /u/ though. They're neighbours.

This is the worst loli thread I've ever seen.

Even in anime they can do whatever shit they like and get away with it. Even in anime they're annoying and entitled like you say. The main difference between anime and real life is that in anime the world is automatically shaped to meet their every demand. To that cause, those who watch the anime are conditioned to think that if something bad happens to them, it's 100% the world's fault and never their fault.

This isn't a loli thread though.

Women are pretty capable of rape user.

Haven't been there in a while eh? Make a "tfw I missclicked on /u/" tgread and see what happens.

Fags are too busy moralfagging about fictional sexual harassment and shitposting about 3DPD women to enjoy things. Do you think they come to Yea Forums to talk about manga or some shit?

But yes, Uran girls are delicious.

Attached: 1553828173654.png (1133x1600, 818K)

>all these straightfags itt trying to cope with their insecurity
sasuga hetshitters

We get it, man hating t/u/mblr feminist dyke.

Probably depends on when you go there. Last time I saw one of these threads, it went pretty smoothly.

But they can.
The real question is whether they should love girls or not.

Of course they should.

Attached: 1551807104808.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

>pony-tailed childhood friend is secretly in love with dense MC
I think I found my new favourite yuri-trope.

Attached: another_uki.png (1133x1600, 1.12M)

The art makes all the thirst and lust feel so emotional.

What do loli pantsu smell like?

Just imagine hating penises because you think they are weapons.
Just imagine being this dumb.

>weapons
They're disgusting, that's all.

This.

Women are very good being rapey as fuck.

How are they disgusting? You wanna see the inside of a vagina and what happens when a woman has an orgasm? Because it's infinitely more disgusting than a penis letting out a bit of sperm, trust me.

Because they're treated as comic relief rather than serious characters in shonen manga and that way the author can have the female characters getting molested for fanservice without making a dude look like a rapist.

What about a cute milf fucking the daughter of the girl who rejected her

Are you also scared of other openings, such as mouths? I assume you don't want to kiss anyone either.
Dicks stick out and let out gross fluids. They also look like a pain to deal with, always hanging between your legs and being a huge weak spot.

That's hot.

Attached: DOYWsvUVQAAsRGF.jpg (1394x1410, 369K)

Stop larping you faggot.

Says the dick lover

>This very important post is being ignored because people want to talk about dicks.
we might never know

Attached: 1553100405072.png (489x424, 129K)

Don't worry, I haven't been a virgin for almost 10 years now.
>Dicks stick out and let out gross fluids
While the stick out part is definitely an issue I'm aware of everyday, the "gross fluids" is definitely an overstatement since outside of lubricant, pee and sperm, it's not that big of an issue compared to women who have to deal with a fairly painful week every month and actual blood (and very smelly and disgusting blood at all) coming out of it, besides pee, lubricant, eventually fluids created by vaginal infections, and the fluids lost when the baby is ready to be born. Also, the tearing of the hymen sounds like an awful experience.
Being a woman sounds like a pain in the ass to be honest.

Being a human is a pain in the ass in general, though.

Now kiss

Attached: 1523012739949.webm (850x700, 2.43M)

Dry semen

Musouzuki, please

Every woman will tell you that. That guy is larping

At least others' vaginas don't leave these fluids inside your body. Penetration is fine and all, but that's just gross.

Dykes are the only ones that think vagina look good, for any proper straight man it just looks disgusting, dicks are so much better.

No one claims that it looks good. It just isn't as disgusting as dicks.

most lesbians in anime are just male fantasies of being able to molest girls all the time and not suffer any consequences, even though the logic falls apart the second you examine it

I don't think dicks look disgusting, I just don't care about them at all, any toy can do anything they do better, and for longer than 5 minutes.

Vaginas look absolutely delicious, though. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

Attached: SYMBOLISM.jpg (775x725, 179K)

The female body looks (usually) amazing but vaginas themselves are pretty fucking gross. That said, if men fell in love with vagina instead of women themselves, we'd know it.

Adult vaginas are gross but kid vaginas are cute

kill yourself pedophile faggot nigger

Imagine turning a c/u/te girl straight through the power of dick

This is a pedo website, go back to facebook.

Source?

Were we talking about harems?

Even if you’re not a pedophile you can’t deny a smooth slit looks better than meaty flaps

I like both, this way I can enjoy both sides of OneeLoli

This is the billionth time we've had this thread and we're becoming quite good at it

The only lesbian ik irl is an Asian/Persian girl I met on Yea Forums.
She's extremely lewd and perverted. We went to the mall once and she's looking at these lotions and says "ew they look like cum".
So I think the Japanese depiction is rather accurate. Western lesbians are asexual man hating cunts.
I think she was bi because we fucked regularly. Would beg me to choke her and call her a slut. Then she'd ghost me for a week until she got lonely again.

Sounds like some nympho sociopath

cool story bro

Its funny because Uran is a woman and has written pretty pervy shoujo ai stuff.

The fuck? It's not any different from eating, kissing, or shaking someone's hands. Not to mention that these days with condoms it's pretty rare for the inside of your vagina to come into contact with any sperm at all.

girls lusting after other girls are perverts, obviously

Loli Uran is male. There's another URAN porn artist, that's the female one.

Because they are
My fuck buddy is a lesbian and unlike other chicks she's pretty enthusiastic about sex

Attached: yanyan-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

That's why /u/ exists, for the same reason why /jp/ exists and there aren't many threads about touhou in Yea Forums. Both yuri and touhou are good but yurifags hate every heterosexual couple in anime and touhoufags only talk about which 2hu would they fug

Why must homosexuality exists in my 2D? What's worse is when they shove them in harem works and even in eroge, god I hope anyone does this should just go bankrupt.

Wouldn't she be bi then?

All anime girls are sluts

What a backwards world of post-modernism we live in, where children have to ask why lesbians are considered perverted....

It's because they ARE perverts! By definition, homosexuals, cross-dressers, scat-fetishists, pedophiles, and other sexual deviants ARE perverts. They are perverted from a life path that would have resulted in them having a happy life with a family, children, grandchildren and leaving behind their mark on the world. Lesbians take a life of potential virtue, and then they pervert it into something ugly and disgusting.

>real life

>having a happy life with a family, children, grandchildren and leaving behind their mark on the world.
Happiness is a subjective matter, therefore you are bullshiting.

An individual's experience of happiness is subjective. We all have the same biology, though. The building blocks for happiness are no more subjective than our dietary requirements. A woman growing up without having children is not going to grow up happy. She might be able to fool herself for a while with a dog or cat, but it's not a true child replacement.

Because they make my dick hard.

As someone who's raised children. They are garbage, they will not make you happy, do not delude yourself by succumbing to your primal urges.

Well then, since two women will soon be able to have babies together, that will be not a problem anymore.

Based Japan making the dream come true with IPS cells.

Attached: 1528113805701.jpg (2048x1926, 453K)

She's a JC, not a loli.

Happiness exists independently of our biological structure.
If a lesbian says " I am happy because I have a lovely girlfriend " would you say " that's not true happiness! Have children! "
That's just pushing your life values into her.

What’s even the point of sexy girls if there’s no male character to see them?

Where is Juju?

They are only frigid to sexless losers like you.

You're the male character user.

>Happiness exists independently of our biological structure.
Then how do anti-depressants work? You're retarded.

From what she's told me I don't think so. Physically I do nothing for her,but i'm also not bad to look at. She just thinks i'm really good at sex which is odd because all I did was eat her to an orgasm before sticking it in. Past that it's always been "I'm wet come over and fuck me" , close location to her and my curved dick+endurance. The last two of which are the fruits of many years of masturbation.

Attached: 73457133_p0.jpg (848x1200, 660K)

To be seen by cute girls.

Attached: accidentally clicking on u.jpg (1277x1029, 527K)

Look for Earth Girls in Dynasty Scans. Forgot which one it was from.

The sexy girls see each others.

Ever heard of "it's in the blood"?

In reality she is probably trying to get you as a money provider for her and her GF.

I know this is from that smash brothers meme but what is the actual source for this?

Loli is 8-14, JC1 and JC2 is squarely in loli territory.

Attached: 1350263-40ee308801-00000097_1.jpg (726x269, 66K)

Are you implying we should stop discussing anime lesbians in anime board? It's the IRL posters who are bad.

It's one of those loli yuri lactation doujins by Homura Subaru.

What a novel plot. Someone should probably make an anime with that exact premise.

Attached: still a better love story than twilight.jpg (496x509, 150K)

Stop both better

Not every non-depressed and healthy person is happy.

People don't care about lesbians.
They only care if they are sexualized.

>Then how do anti-depressants work
They don't.

Post a link to PubMed proving it

Based "now kiss" poster

Tell that to the muslims who are able to increase their numbers in every country except Israel.

Not true because only one of those makes my peepee feel funny. I'll let you guess which one.

>blatant /pol/tardry

>pedophile is only 0~7
haha

She broke up with her girlfriend quite a bit before we met. I have given her cash though since she lives with her parents because I know personally that's not fun. But any i've given isn't in exchange for sex,she just hits me up with that stuff out of the blue. It's a pretty small amount too considering I get to bare her

Attached: 73190281_p0.jpg (800x1131, 604K)

mental illness

>Everything is just as it always have been, there are no changes at all !

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Attached: Screenshot(9).png (687x679, 853K)

>She broke up with her girlfriend quite a bit before we met

Doesn't mean anything .
Women can find partners much easier than men can.

I don't know why would you think she's a lesbian if she enjoys a guy so much.

Not to mention, bisexual people are great in making you feel special when they need you.

Based

not soon enough

Attached: VALKYRIE-DRIVEMERMAID070.jpg (1280x1392, 185K)

That proves everything, user.
It's almost like researches are either paid by the pharmaceutical industry itself to show the results they want, or to never be seen by the public.

Attached: 1543489185005.png (276x347, 90K)

You lesbians are frigid to all men. Of course you should know since you're one yourself.

Don't say that about hack mangaka, they're trying their best.

Because male writers are just projecting their fantasies on, and they make them self-inserts for male viewers.
They also just don't know how to write a lesbian character who isn't a living trope: they want their character to be a lesbian, but have no idea how to let the viewer know so they use the easiest and most repulsive way of doing so.

Lesbians are for dicking.

/u/ is fucking stupid. I go there once in a blue moon for jerk off material and you see plenty of people crying and screeching when a artist doesn't do yuri 100% of the time.

Artists should exclusively draw yuri, as it is the highest form of art.

Attached: 1547085352816.jpg (460x391, 97K)

No. Artist should draw what they want to and people shouldn't REEEEEEE like children and shield their eyes from shit they don't like. The people crying over this shit on /u/ are no different from /pol/ shitters angry over BLACKED

Look at how happy she is.

You are being homophobic. Women are inherently lesbians. Attraction to men is a meme and it is being done away with (thank you goddess)

Enjoying crude phallic organs is awful disgusting and contrary to a woman's inherent sapphic nature

But that's most if not all yuri artists, save from few exceptions like Mochi Au Lait, even artists that look yuri-exclusive sometimes draw non-yuri stuff, like Ayanero Taicho that made a straight harem in the past.

This is just like the whole "hating men" thing, it's not really possible to hate males to the levels people say while actively reading yuri, since most yuri manga have male characters on it, even if they are not involved in the romance, most times being friends and family involved in the story.

If those thigns are true about /u/, it just means they don't actually like or read yuri at all.

>t. sexless loser

Futa dicking

Of course, all men are sexless losers now that women have all become lesbians. I refuse to get a sex change just to pander to your demands.

Good. You should stay the way you are.

We're used to receiving hate from you just because we aren't female, anyway.

Imagine turning a f/a/ggot user straight to cock mongrel through the power of dick

I'm gonna puke

It might be hard not to be a pervert when girls leave their defenses down because they think it's ok because you're a girl.
It must be nice being a lesbo, it's much easier to see pantyshots, nipslips, sniff their panties, and even see them naked. You can even sometimes grope them without it being sexual harassment. Only downside is not having a dick.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>Artist should draw what i want to and people shouldn't REEEEEEE like children and shield their eyes from shit they don't like
Fixed.
And if you think otherwise, you're gay.

>thread about yuri
>b-b-but what about muh 3D man-hating dykes?? They prove yuri is bad!
Every fucking time. Fuck off to if you want to talk about 3DPD so much. It has nothing to do with yuri.

>downside

Homosexualism and rape are synonymous

Imagine having all those cute girls into you and you can't stick your dick in them because you have no penis?

Attached: 004_1552021923.png (920x1300, 275K)

...Yes, and?
I see no problem there?

Based and JCpilled

Attached: 14.png (1133x1600, 1.83M)

Sauce?

I've noticed that you like to ignore the 2D man-hating dykes.

Attached: Tolerance and apathy.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Attached: 03.png (1133x1600, 1.6M)

Not many of those around.

Attached: 1448125160381.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Her being a shobitch who got uguu flustered at actual physicality was the most disappointing part of Shimoneta.

Based on what?

You're right, I was just finding excuses because I really wish I was a cute lesbian but didn't want to admit.

Attached: 1502944475114.jpg (696x717, 77K)

I personally prefer reading nice and fluffy yuri works rather then the ecchi stuff, what about you guys?

Attached: 574784574.jpg (1014x1430, 208K)

For me, it's girlship.

I've seen loli as 10-14 and pedo as single digits. Wota and idol culture assume (rightfully) that Japanese are ephebophiles, with that 15-17 strike zone.

I love Charlotte-sama

Attached: Valkyrie_Drive10_6.jpg (700x393, 27K)

Both, but I like the ecchi in smaller measures. I prefer to fill my heart with cute fluffy love first.

Attached: d1ced.png (600x788, 235K)

I like nice and fluffy slightly ecchi stuff the most

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x1866, 649K)

As long as it's pure and comfy, it's fine.

This.

>Loli is 8-14
This is the worst fucking post in this shit thread

Attached: 722116.jpg (3001x4239, 3.2M)

>fully clothed loli scissoring
I never knew I had this fetish.

I prefer things with both. Loving romance and sensuality in one. In this world where humans are so prone to having sexuality twist them toward behavior unhealthy both for themselves and others, sex based on love, respect, and mutual pleasure is the path of righteousness - and nothing does it better than yuri.

Attached: In Yuri, Love and Pleasure are One.jpg (750x767, 526K)

Excellent taste

Attached: CTyoF4QUcAAS0sk.jpg (484x700, 69K)

Nymphets as defined in Lolita were ages 9-14. I don't mind calling pedo-aged girls lolis too but it's not technically correct.

>Not many of those around

Lmao.

Preach, neesan.

Attached: D2rMckWWoAAVRld.jpg (1024x1114, 71K)

That weird sexual alignment becomes a defining feature.
When a dude finds out someone is gay, they suddenly think like virgin girls and keep away because they think every gay wants to forcefully get in their ass and infect them with the gays.
When normies find out someone likes lolis, they immediately see a pedophile rapist waiting to happen.
With lesbians, again, the perversion becomes a defining feature, except the audience also finds it hot.

This is the exact page where I dropped the series.
God, I fucking hate love triangle shit.

Cringe and bluepilled.

That what /u/ thinks. And that's why they're obnoxious faggots who have the emotional maturity of a fetus.

No, fat old man dickings. Dicking the dykes until they demand more dick.

>Japan will soon legalized gay marriage on the near future.

Based.

based

Is this the pretty cute thread?

Attached: 1386608710458.gif (432x474, 96K)

Oh no, he woke up.

>Gay marriage will soon be the only type of marriage available

I'm glad to be alive

kek. fuck off incel

Yes.

Is this the JC thread?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.31_[2018.07.16_14.21.17].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Ssshh.

Attached: 1403923292584.jpg (548x777, 110K)

To ask this question is to answer it

>it's a /pol/ thread

I am disappointed. How can a thread about lesbians be so ass

I just want to give a smol, jc dyke the dick. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1405980388011.jpg (600x873, 145K)

I need the sauce of that

Attached: 1524288645718.jpg (5932x4084, 1.32M)

I should watch this.

Attached: 1364754498708.jpg (1500x1295, 604K)

I found it right away. I'll give you a hint, it's the first thing in sauce now.

Attached: 1338288624912.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

I hope you find it, it's a fun ride.

Is there a more alpha couple in anime?

Attached: Cz70TONUcAAHgF1.jpg (609x692, 101K)

I really want to marry a young lesbian couple.

Attached: 1338288225017.jpg (1493x908, 493K)

Shouta was insufferable little shit.

Which one? Most usually are?

I always thought this series would flop because my expectations were too high based on Mujaki no Rakuen

guess i was wrong, this is pretty damn good

dynasty-scans.com/series/earth_girls

Attached: 001.jpg (1433x2024, 1.43M)

MnR was always bad because of lame JS

I love Mira so fucking much

Attached: 006.png (1032x1422, 84K)

Mujaki had some good non-lolis in it too. Like MCs sister

Old hags are also bad. Give me JC

How does URAN does it?

me too nee-san

Attached: 123.jpg (1200x1695, 307K)

Wtf is she doing?

>Perverted females are hot.

FTFY

>repulsive

t/u/mblr hambeast detected

lewd bath scenes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Citrus - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.19_[2018.10.19_13.47.44].jpg (1920x1080, 858K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2018.07.30_17.10.28].jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.32_[2018.07.30_17.05.39].jpg (1920x1080, 824K)

You guys think he's doing yuri because he can get away with more scenes like this?

I miss mujaki no rakuen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.54_[2018.07.30_17.06.09].jpg (1920x1080, 722K)

Best post in the thread. Literally no point in reading the thread beyond this point.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.49_[2018.07.30_17.06.00].jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.56_[2018.07.30_17.06.22].jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

>bothered and frustrated even to
>bothered to
>frustrated to

Attached: wtf_poe.jpg (526x300, 31K)

>Rance, above punishment and consequences and the girls secretely like it anyway

Insufferable.

>sexual harassment has become so overly sensitive to normal sexual interaction

You really oughta rephrase that for clarity.

Since when did Koakuma have a tail? Or wings for that matter?

>how love

Stop typing bad!

>modified the sensitivity of the term to activities

Wtf does that even mean?!

Attached: amd_chiyochichi.jpg (223x349, 36K)

>women [...] are [...] rapists

Attached: wut.png (665x598, 92K)

BS!

>shaved

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

No, that's the only part of the male form that's not disgusting, which is why they looks good on girls.

>You wanna see the inside of a vagina and what happens when a woman has an orgasm?

And what if I do?

>and being a huge weak spot

You seem to have mistaken the ding-twanger for nads.

>at all

At THAT, ESL-kun.

>Dykes are the only ones that think vagina look good

How? You can't even see it!

>I don't think dicks look disgusting

You ain't seen 'em mutilated then.

this

Attached: qb_wrong.png (500x500, 77K)

>Asian/Persian

?

>Would beg me to choke her and call her a slut.

NO! ;_;

BS, you're lying!

Lucky fag.

>implying you're female

I think yuriniggers suck, but there are some hot dykes across anime and manga.
Shame rapey/alpha dykes are nearly extinct.

Attached: 61463480_p0.jpg (750x1125, 914K)

Attached: unv.jpg (490x424, 69K)

Why does she look angry there?

Attached: this_n-gga.jpg (395x450, 69K)

Gas yourself fag.

Consult an optometrist.

>O_o

Are what? Care to finish that statement?

I cant decide between actually picking Skeeter rabbit up or just using for fap material.

AKMfaceshot_NO.jpg

Both duh

>Shame rapey/alpha dykes are nearly extinct.
New age of rapey/alpha dykes will come in the near future.

>Shame rapey/alpha dykes are nearly extinct.

When did they ever exist?

Lesbians that are also child predators are the best.

Attached: zola.jpg (613x524, 104K)

Who wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall just to witness these two getting diddled?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.35_[2016.01.04_20.24.12].jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Attached: .jpg (1024x576, 85K)

That was a one-off anomaly.

Based.
/Thread

Shizuma and Shizuru as well.

I'd rather diddle them.

Women are just as perverted as men. It's just that it's a bigger taboo to be openly perverted as a woman than as a man - thus it's mainly lesbians, who are already breaking taboos, who get to openly express their sexual attraction in fiction.

Attached: [X]RapeTheMaid.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Attached: MIllya.gif (477x440, 455K)

I want to lay one on top of the other and clit fuck them both at the same time while Zola makes them eat her out.

Literally who?

this

Forgot image.

Attached: Coco and Miranda ED.jpg (369x679, 92K)

Have you ever heard of "hysteria"? Basically, Victorian were so sexually frustrated, that doctors thought it was a clinical disorder that could only be "treated" with stimulation. That's how the vibrator was invented—as a medical device.

Attached: E983C25F-8CFE-4C95-AF2A-34DD2F5FB657.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

*Victorian women

bump

Western physicians used to be complete retards.

I like JC

Attached: 1531080247559.jpg (1220x1907, 379K)

Who doesn't?

Attached: __akaza_akari_and_toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_nonodera_minku__6d7c391cfe4caecfc57fc55dd026633 (550x770, 450K)

>"What Alpha lesbians even exist?"
>Gets told names from very famous yuri series that he should already have known
>"I haven't heard of them so they must be nobody."
Great job exposing your own ignorance. If you don't know who everyone in this picture is and haven't seen all their shows, fuck off until you have.

Attached: YuriHistory.jpg (1024x1024, 1.13M)

>>"What Alpha lesbians even exist?"

Great job exposing your own ignorance. If you can't even interpret the question accurately, fuck off until you can.

>Can't even deny he doesn't know shit, can only ape the comment back pretending he wasn't caught
Pathetic. Holy shit you just got fucking destroyed.

Attached: 1542971098646.jpg (596x699, 157K)

Based.

In MMOs at least, lesbians confirmed as girls through mic are super aggressive.

I've known several lesbians IRL, and with one notable exception (who was a rape victim) they have all been some of the must unabashedly horny women you could expect to meet. One of them, who was a teenager at the time I knew her, adored loli (she had a "I would teach them so many things" type fantasy going) and admitted to masturbating to her own body in the mirror. There is no doubt that lesbians can be very enthusiastic lovers of the ladies.

We got many straight perv girls recently, it balances out.

>not turning straight girls into perv lesbians
You had one job.

A fine idea.
Not my job though.

Think of it like this. You are a girl interested in girl. You are not sure if she is into girls. So the only way for you to ask is by asking if she likes female form or will she go out with you. Because unlike with men, girls do not usually think that you are interested in them. Cause you are one of them. So sometimes time, you over compesate by being too direct.

Even actual lesbians are dense as fuck.

I prefer non-h stuff in general, but when the ecchi is filled with love, I can't resist it, like pic related.

Attached: 001.jpg (2842x2000, 1.63M)

And how exactly is that in any way wish fulfillment? May as well label NTR in the same category while you're at it, because both scenarios involve the girl of interest complelely ignoring the male viewer.

link when?

Is it mutual though? I can't see /u/ liking anyone but their own board.

I cant see anyone liking Yea Forums

Where can I find one of these mythical direct lesbians that don't waste their time sending ambiguous signals?

It's already uploaded on the usual websites, user.

Attached: 010.png (1411x2000, 611K)

>no tanks

It's too lewd, so tanks are not allowed to read this doujin.

Attached: 1553922253091.png (173x156, 66K)

/u/ and Yea Forums are eternal for life. We need repair that pact again.

Japanese cuisine?

Attached: 1450864426733.jpg (1600x1600, 1.33M)

Unfortunately this is no longer a joke, as it was years ago when this image was made. Of all the ways the 2010s have disappointed me, watching Yea Forums become a place that hates yuri is probably the worst.

Attached: 1449282764289.png (835x1200, 383K)

Because they're male stand-ins. Pic is related but maybe not how you think.

Attached: 1517529949832.jpg (1200x1200, 388K)

Well I have been doing it wrong all this time but your way does sound better.

But CAN they?

If they did we wouldn't all be here user.

Anecdotal, but I know a lot of pervy lesbians.

Lesbians are perverts though

Somebody has to be the alpha in the relationship.

Attached: 1489990548731.jpg (871x706, 91K)

Because it is perversion, of course.

It's mostly /pol/, Yea Forums and /r9k/ that hates Yuri and have integrated here. We must eliminate these problems before it becomes much worser.

Women are perverts in general.

Because in the real world, the only exclusive lesbians are female pedophile.

Lesbian is like gay, it now means something completely different than what it should.

Because only underage female arouse them.

Go get vaxx.

dna in the ova is just aresource for the dna in the sperm, it is never activated by itself.
It is also why you feel like gene skip a generation in most family.
Because only once the ova's dna is included in a male's sperm will it be activated and expressed (using someone's ova).

Source my dear precious friend?

I miss when google was reliable.

Alicecon isn't lollicon.
The current definition of lolicon is a degeneration of the initial term to call them pedo.
A loli who can't breed isn't a loli but an alice.
Heidicon was once a term for even younger girl.

Are you kidding? Yea Forums has never been more infested with t/u/mblr than ever.

Dumb maleposter

It seems irony is a concept completely alien to you.

Wrong buddy.

Huh?

That's because women naturally associate and fear penetration against their will. Namely because of the potential fallout of that.

...It'd kinda hard for a lesbian to penetrate another woman, much less get them pregnant. While strap-ons are obviously a thing, most lesbians also don't tend to wear it outside of sex. Plus, you're going to have to look to find a strap-on dildo that can some somehow ejaculate viable sperm.

Just... think for a fucking minute and it's quite clear why even if straight women don't like being groped by lesbians, they aren't nearly as fearful as having it done to them by a male with a working cock. It's kinda common fucking sense.

I want yuri daughterwives.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.34_[2016.01.04_20.23.43].jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

>daughterwife
Nah, I just want to support my yuri daugherus, they will produce my genetically enhanced grandaughterwife with IPS technology, with a combination of the best traits from both.

Attached: 471d44a7977c9b03ddf3ec96a290178d.jpg (620x397, 75K)

If I had I daughter, I'd want her to become an alpha dyke, that way I wouldn't get cucked.

My lesbian daughter is the cutest, too bad her girlfriend is a brat.

Attached: himasaku.jpg (1100x1232, 898K)

True.

Those are both brats though.

They just need some time, I guess.

Attached: YuruYuri_v16_c128_010.png (1680x2400, 1.48M)

rude

I want to dick Usa-pyon straight

>implying her dick isn't bigger than yours

>rubber duckies

kek

>Usa
who gives their child such a horrible name?

So what's her story?

>why are perverts presented as perverts
gee i dunno

My lesbian friend is EXTREMELY lewd. I joked that it's because it's more pent up for her

citation needed? ive never met a lesbian irl

Blonde and twintails are best.

>every girls are lesbian now

nah im pretty sure incels dont get pussy because they lack empathy in a romantic partner

Bullshit. I've met plenty of idiots that use and abuse their partners.

>implying children bring happiness

Children are a responsibility not a source of happiness. The happiness comes from you overcoming said responsibility and fostering the child so that they could have a future they desire.

i personally hate the prospect of having kids, but what youre implying is romanticizing the rough life of parenthood

you know you are allowed to play with your kid and hug and kiss

Plus playing builds strong parental bonds with th child, which can translate into success via healthy life choices.

Nah what he's implying is that the positives of having a kid shouldn't be limited to the belief that they're only a source of happiness for parents. Anecdotally, too many fuck up that line of thinking and end up growing dysfunctional once they realize what a parent needs to be.

Attached: 1523487670617.jpg (261x173, 9K)

Yeah....but how does that help an incels case? like, an abusive relationship usually happens after a relation ship starts.

incels usually creep people out before even initiating a relationship (applies to femincels as well)

Um i think that counts as fostering (caring to be more precise) of the child? like youre right but i already said that?

basically people should consider that Parenting is spooky as heck dont underestimate it or glorify it as the end game

What in life doesnt come with a few hardships? Even your fav hobby will have tough and stressful times.
Just do your best at being a parent, you can do it.

>Tsundere lesbians

...I want to see that sex in action.

Not me, just some shit you begin to notice once you start asking people why they want kids. It's fucking hard already but it's even worse if they don't realize the extent of their role

Having a kid won't magically bring happiness to your life, neither is it a requirement to be happy.

Girls cant love girls this was already established. Also gas yurifags, they consume bait the most and the majority of their most favorite "yuri" relationships are completely head canon they got baited into from shitty authors

>implying that anyone wants to hug and kiss that faggot, much less breed with him

He fears intimacy because he realizes no one that isn't more fucked up than he is could love him. He should just concede defeat in life and buy a stain-resistant dakimakura and wide array of Fleshlights to go with it.

Attached: go masturbate or something aAUwllH.jpg (516x744, 187K)

while i appreciate the positivity (and that you're right) but what im addressing is thinking that having kids = auto assured happiness is a pretty darn dangerous way of thinking

/THREAD
DYKES BTFO

This reminds me of the greek mytho of Caliope. A young boy from Delfos seeks the hand of the King's daughter, so the oracle tells him, if he bathed on the same spring Artemis bathed, he would be irresistable to the princess. So the fool goes, bathes in the waters, only to turn into a woman. The princess, upon seeing him, becomes smitten and keeps him as her maid.

It's a tragic story really....

im completely fine with intimacy tho? Its just the logic of having kids = auto happiness is naive to me.

bump limit for my gay daughters

Attached: 1533486718503.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

let's try that again

Attached: 1535813725935.jpg (922x1000, 111K)

damn greek mythology is wild

Hot

Every story involving Zeus can be it's own VN

This is what we call a win-win.

Suddenly, Takahashi Rumiko.