About to watch this. what am I in for?

about to watch this. what am I in for?

Attached: A_Place_Further_Than_the_Universe_key_visual.png (250x375, 185K)

overrated show.
and HanaKana.

Crying about literally everything

Something pretty good.

You will be able to cry on command when you hear some songs after you finish it

watch a better show like ____VEG____ instead.

Show is good. The girls are alright.

A good show that people get into a autistic shit fit hating

Attached: mari_7.png (1028x1028, 724K)

You've probably seen it before.
A main cast of nothing but female highschool students, each with it's stupid quirk, going on an adventure and making a melodrama out of it.

Pure kino.

pissing off VEG faggots

overrated to the moon and back
your standard cgdct

I like both this and VEG and think they both have their merits AMA

Attached: 1553686348634.jpg (259x206, 13K)

Overrated trash, VEG is better

Aurora Australis

Girls go to an interesting setting and do nothing interesting in it. Also they cry a lot.

A confy show

A love live clone.

Localized entirely within your kitchen?

There are legitimate reasons to dislike Yorimoi, but holy shit, why are these shounen spics still allowed on Yea Forums? Is an anime "nothing happens" unless there's le epic fight scenes?

>The girls are alright
heh

Stop projecting.

They do nothing interesting with the characters.

A good show that you can recommend to your family and friends.

Overrated shit

Crying about a number ticking up.

What happened Yea Forums?

Attached: overrated shit.jpg (1282x467, 348K)

Girl going somewhere to find someone, someone is dead, girls cry, emotionally vulnerable fanbase try to meme it as AotY.

An emotional show that may or may not resonate with you depending on who you are. It brought a tear to my eye or some kind of strong emotional response that I don't get with most shows every single episode. Give it a try, might for you too. The threads were great too but a sect of Yea Forums has vowed to never let that happen again.

Attached: 1546644113487.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Most cringe shit of 2018.

A weak first half that isn't so weak that you won't continue, the crying and shrillness will initially irritate, but it has Kana Hanazawa in it and some of the melodrama in the second half, especially in the last stretch while not cry worthy, actually sort of works, especially when it comes to Shirase.
Its also a normie show, people I know who don't watch much anime like it.

Where can I join the VEG discord?

I also probably found Yuzuki attractive, then again I'm a terrible person.

ask in their nazi filled threads.

Imagine if they showed the mummified body of Shirase's mother dug up from the ice.

Yuzuki was by far the most attractive girl. Wish she got more art

AOTY

along with Yuru Camp & VEG
Winter 2018 really was a blessing

VEG?

Attached: 1550503327910.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

But VEGfags hate Yuru Camp as well

VEG and Yuru Camp are in an alliance.

Attached: Blanket2.png (2182x1080, 1.74M)

have you watched the show blindfolded? all the fucking show is about the characters doing something out of the ordinary that almost everyone never dares to do though they want to do.

Nah, neither of them had the emotional impact Yorimoi had.

So impactful the threads became a barren wasteland where the most interesting posts are baiting with VEG.

I should open myself back up to watching cosy shows like that again.
Last ones I remember are konohana Kitan and Hakumei to mocchi, I should watch yurucamp someday, maybe even that cat one from this season.

Girls with smaller figures are easier to approach and are easier to be around, you can be calmer around them, hugging or being hugged by them takes away all your concerns.
Its like a mixture of someone who looks younger but can be something maternal to you aswell if you're held by them.

A show that makes certain fanbase keep seething after a year

You are not a VEGfag, fuck off you pretender

You must hate all the following anime if you are a true VEGfag

>YoriMoi
>Yuru Camp
>Hinamatsuri
>Cells at Work
>SSSS Gridman
>Zombieland Saga

Also, I'd probably feel like I was objectifying a girl with smaller features less, due to her having a smaller chest.

VEG and it's shit flinging autist fan base are the opposite of comfy. Can't believe they've been keeping this shit up for more than a year.

Different shows can be good for different reasons. I also loved all 3 shows. Violet for technical prowess and hitting some really strong emotional notes. Yuru for just ultra chill moe that I can relate to because I have a great group of friends and I camp a lot through the summer. And Yorimoi for just raw emotional impact and some great characters that felt way more human and endearing than in a lot of anime.

Add VEG to this list and I'll agree with you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sora Yori is shilled by crunchyroll
So you better pay your toll

Attached: 1515753586458.gif (451x326, 66K)

dont know. Dropped it while they were on the boat.

>I should watch yurucamp someday
Start today. Just sit down and watch it. It's awesome. I liked Hakumei and Mikochi a little more just because the characters were a little older but they are very similar in their vibes otherwise.

Attached: HtM.png (768x432, 577K)

>love live in antarctica
>human characters
Raff.

More than your typical modern anime and enough to really get me caring about them. Tell me what show you think had the most human characters last year.

You already know what I'm going to say and I don't think you'll like it.

Apart from the obvious pick there was also 3gatsu.

I'm guessing Netflix is still paying more.

Ugly girls doing melodramatic things.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I doubt netflix is interested in being associated with unironical nazis that keep posting on VEG threads.

Don't believe me? See for yourself, click the current VEG thread on the catalog and don't bother reading it, just scroll all the way down and see what is being posted.

has very good material for film direction classes. The story itself has nothing special.

Attached: h8392qg0lw901.png (512x384, 159K)

mata ne

>3gatsu
Good choice, I didn't enjoy it as much as Yorimoi but that is another great human story just heavier in emotions that I don't enjoy feeling as much.

But yeah I figure I know what else you'd say and I'll remind you that the main character was literally compared to a doll more times than I can remember. Nothing wrong with that, but it only works because its anime. It's the kind of inhuman writing that could never work with human actors. But that show is also great for different reasons, I loved this wonderful unnamed show I assume we are both talking about, I liked it more than almost every other show I watched last year, besides Yorimoi and Hakumei to Mikochi. And maybe bloom into you, also felt that story had some very realistic characters.

You know what's really interesting. I don't think there is a single post about Yoimoi in that thread. Not one that I can ctrl+f anyways. Yet look at this thread, really makes you think.

this is aimed at 12 year old boys and pedophiles though. So it is basically the same demographic nanodesu.

I like Yuru and Zombie though. The rest of those are fucking shit.

Seishun.

We could talk about the protagonist of the unnamed show and end up entering a rabbit hole of japanese language autism and a part of japanese culture surrounding the ritual burning of dolls or I could simply remind you the unnamed show has the best supporting cast of the year bar none plus it lacks a lot of stuff that I personally consider insulting in anime such as those stupid meme reaction faces over mundane shit.

I'm not so sure we're talking about the same show. Sauce me daddy.

We're talking about the same show you doofus. It has been names multiples times ITT already.

Attached: 1514043314476.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

nobody cares about yorimoi

You're in for a lot of forced drama.

Attached: Forced_Drama.jpg (3840x4320, 1.07M)

A few people do. Seems like the people that do are less likely to go shit up other threads than the shitposters who cannot help themselves from coming here.

AOTY 2018

Attached: 1517958044239.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Mah nigguh

Attached: 7bhq.png (1280x720, 361K)

>people
yeah, "people"
some of us haven't forgotten the literal basedface that shilled this show

why? what's happening to the comfy VEG threads now?

Attached: okayama-bizen-pottery-in-okayama-prefecture-163987.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Co-opted by delusional zealots who still believed that VEG was robbed of its AOTY 2018

I don't know, couldn't stand the poor animation and got bored.

What does durian taste like?

seasonal forgettable trash trying to be Hibike Euphonium light

AOTY 2018

Attached: 1526852647705.jpg (496x868, 79K)