Raildex and the mystery of why Index is cuter than the other blonde in this picture

Is Index a magic god? Just by her body type is it even possible to tell?

Attached: 4C57ACD8-5822-449B-B742-6190E9BD8B12.jpg (1151x1595, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/0y4q6e9aa1bl41d/Astral 18 (Missing Pages).txt
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4668747
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw
my.mixtape.moe/whrnzh.ass
my.mixtape.moe/askjqj.ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huuh are you really confessing that you're attracted to that little girl on the right? She's underage, that's, you know, kinda pedo. Why are you guys attracted to minors when there's cute mature women too in the show? Stop being creepy.

Attached: 741623874163.jpg (850x1105, 104K)

Orsolafags rise up.

The bigger mystery is why MP is such an autist

Reminder that Orsola is Kamachi's waifu

Where's my Dragonking, Nishikori you retard?

Attached: 458484934030300.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Wasnt beat enough as a child

a good dicking usually fixes mormon girls

Reminder his favorite is "young on the outside and perfect on the inside" birdway

Why did Kamachi make his nuns so sexy?

Attached: 43612874621.jpg (850x1263, 168K)

This thread is probably gonna die early so if it does I'll just repost this on a better thread. But for any people that care, I got my friend to do another 'DR' styled sprite thing or fun. Thinking of asking for either Niang-Niang or Qliphoth next.

Attached: WidowMilf.png (3000x1750, 567K)

I love shitposting

NT would need 100 episodes for NT 1- NT 22. At least for a chance of having a good adaption

Nuns thread?

Attached: DhjeRT8UYAAhChO.jpg (1675x1074, 127K)

I love Saten

>Only 100 episode
We need 125 episodes for a good adaption and 150 episodes for a proper one.

>Only 5 episodes per volume
user he was already shooting pretty high. 6-7 episodes per volume would drag like a mother fucker.

>MP is so creatively bankrupt that she cant even make a different OP

NT volumes are longer than OT, user. NT4 alone needs around 6 episodes to properly cover the volume. 150 episodes will genuinely cover every detail but, 110/125 is still decent and they will probably skip a lot of important contexts.

>There are people, right now, that think Touma doesn't want to fuck Index

Attached: index.png (588x1205, 463K)

Best is:
NT1-6 S1
NT7 OVA
NT8-10 Movies
NT11-17 S2
NT18-22 Movies

As in, it's not happening and they hate remotely being creative with the format.

No, she is a demon. Of semen.

Attached: 8ad89c37cb96a30a0eaebdecc457a4c8.jpg (1276x1384, 328K)

NT volumes are longer but not by a signifigant amount. The last 6 OT volumes and the first 6 NT volumes are roughly 10 pages different in length. The difference widens eventually, but its still not so bad that you would need an entire 6 or 7 episodes for it. 5 is plenty and for many volumes might even be too much. OT1 got more episodes than it needed, it "covered more" but it had plenty of scenes that just slowed and dragged the entire arc down, to the point its usually later arcs that hooked people and not the first.

>NT8-10 Movies

End this meme.

Attached: 1299832124071.jpg (220x224, 25K)

It's not a meme if I want it.

5 volumes as a series of movies would probably kill them. Thats a lot to ask of a fanbase to dedicate themselves to. A lot different than one or two movies for a somewhat detached volume like NGNL did or a prequel novel like Monogatari.

Why do people always flock to the obvious shitposting thread? You fags say you dont want shitposting, yet you're the ones that perpetuate it.

Either that or one long NT9-10 movie would be killer. But it wont happen. Wont mean I wont meme it if NTS1 ends exactly on NT7 though

I guess so. I'm thinking because starting a new season off with Volume 18 to me just seems weird. You either sandwich it into the 2nd season for the perfect cliffhanger or just do it as a movie. I guess the outlier is NT19.

Because its the first one up. If theres two threads up people go for the good one but if there's only one they go to that one to complain. At the end of the day though the OP rarely has too too much of an effect on the quality of the thread.

Cliffhanger of 5 second doom and starting with an info dump on crowley before going into an arc heavily featuring crowley seems logical to me

This thread isn’t bad though.

90% of posts in raildex threads have nothing at all to do with the OP if its not new content

True. Coronzon Arc at the very least has to be movies, it's just very dense.

But 5 episode will skip ridicules amount of information. Unless Index staff has a proper screenwriter then it will be fine I guess.

Need someone who respects the work and actually loves it like Sudo loves HF. If there's no respect for the work, you'll never get something good.

At this point in time, Touma would do that to any girl that right out say she love him

Look at OT14 again and tell me it really needed 40 more minutes of animation. Nevermind more.

I think NT 20 -NT 22 can be cover in 16 episodes

It's not about the amount of pages, it's about the amount of information packed within those pages, that's what changes how much more episodes is required or not.

I don't want a TV episode for it sorry. With a movie you actually have much better production schedule thanks to it being singular thus the production values is way higher. It's why I want a movie.

Its far too long to be a series of movies and is too tied up in everything else to be standalone or filler.

25 episodes for NT 18 -NT 22

>he misinterpreted what happened

It can easily be a series of movies though. A 2 hour movie is roughly 6 episodes each, which is more than enough time.

OT14 needed 1 more episode to cover absolutely everything.
However, it's not something bad to slow the pace at some point for different volumes.

You dont understand that asking both a studio and a fanbase to go out and watch 4ish movies is a lot to ask.

Slowing the pace some, to say 4-5 episodes a volume indeed wouldnt be that bad, slowing it to 6 or more would kill the pacing almost as bad as doing 3. For the same sort of reason almost no one likes Railgun1.

Not really, it's a lot more to ask for another 8 Volume set of Blurays and a lot of the nips have been requesting a second movie or the MGO arc and Coronzon Arc to be movies.

Movies is much easier to attend and make money off than Blurays and TV episodes. The Studio has it easier too because, again, it's a single production than having to plan for 24+ episodes which is risky. This is known.

Kamisato doesn't actually need to make a shadow to use WR does he? He erased Niang-niang by stabbing two fingers in her chest, so it should work by touch alone too, right?

How can anyone fuck up this badly?

>Ouma shows up again
>Index and Touma don't remember him

Attached: 1529403954039.jpg (490x536, 42K)

Here are the Astral Buddy pages missing from the earlier raws: mediafire.com/file/0y4q6e9aa1bl41d/Astral 18 (Missing Pages).txt

Yes really. What series has ever made 4 or more movies to animate a few books? The only one I can think of is KnK and thats quite the outlier, and was for the entire series, rather than breaking off partway into a series to tell everyone to go see the rest in theatres.
>Its a single production
Not when its more than one movie

3 episodes is awful yeah. 5 episodes per is probably best (unless it's a multi parter of course). You have no time to retain information.

When you're touching something it casts a shadow on it user.

He erased the bubbles on his hand so i would say yes. Even your finger example can be still argued that his hand's shadow was involved. When you touch something like that your shadow is linked to that point anyway.

Not really.
>What series has ever made 4 or more movies to animate a few books?
Sunrise? Sunrise isn't some special studio either by the way, it was 7 Movies straight and the production quality is consistent because it's much less of a burden. Tons of Gundam series have that, GuP is another one and it's been doing fine for them.
>Not when its more than one movie
Actually yes, because it's just like working on 7 long episodes or in this cause just 4 or 5. Much less strain user.

Coronzon, maybe, if it's the finale of NT, but making Othinus arc into movies would be a terrible idea because it'd be breaking the main storyline up and delaying all the content after it by years. After waiting for 7 years for S3, making fans wait that long again is going to kill interest even more.

Besad.

Gundam series have started out as weekly series and then suddenly turned into a series of movies? Which one in particular?

Waiting to get 2 seasons of index a season of accelerator a season of railgun, 1-2 movies and maybe another railgun season during the wind down of the movies before the second season of NT wouldnt really kill the series I would think.

Thanks

It's a fair point, but this is exactly what got us the crap S3 we have now, they wanted to hurry up rather than trust the quality of the content and treat it as a normal good production.

Unicorn, Origin, Thunderbolt (albeit this is the outlier and not the same, true) Hathaway Flash is also going to be a trilogy, too

They have a split. Some are TV series, and then UC is usually like Movies/Multipart OVA's

>Sunrise isn't some special studio either by the way,
Sunrise is literally the biggest anime studio, they're so big they have like 10 more studios inside them. And that's not even getting started on Banrise, that's absolutely relevant to Gundam.

It is but their production isn't really so different. A single studio within handles a particular project. You still have multiple pipelines, but it's not some weird precedent.

But doesn't the shadow area indicate what's erased? His fingers can't cast a whole shadow on her. It was described like she was "absorbed" to that point and then crushed.

I was actually referring to you and anyone else expecting the dragons too pop out when narration clearly states it wasn’t a real mouth

>some are tv some are movies
Not what I asked. You are proposing that a series will have what, 5ish two cour seasons and then switch to having 4+ movies. When has this happened? Within the same series, not "one series did this and another loosely connected series did that". Especially since it would likely go back to a normal series for part 3? Series that have (usually just 1) movie injected in the middle of a series do it because that book was already somewhat disconected by being a prequel or filler or a side story, not the main plot.

Uiharu is the best

Attached: 92731aa0505b96428b2c6c5f6a8f1ff4.jpg (768x1024, 354K)

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, it's true that's never actually happened before and Monogatari even just went from being seasonal to OVA's at most and back to seasonal. But switching considering you'd have Railgun and (possibly Accel and AB) with anime content wouldn't mean they're doing it continuously without any break. It's not impossible or out of the question for them to do it production wise.

I admit going from NT18-22 of nothing but movies is crazy and probably unrealistic, but a 3 part movie for NT20-22 not so much.

Advanced bait techniques. I'm not sure I could resist if I was preganon.

very bappable tummy
that one looks so easy to bully that it'd barely be any fun

Attached: 1547800046633.jpg (713x1005, 174K)

wew thats a nice belly

>Thread with the tard title got the most replies

I lose a little more faith in this place everyday.

Its ok, he's in the other thread doing preg edits

It was made 20 minutes earlier, MP left, and the thread is actually ok for the time being. It’s better this way anyway, if shitposters come back we can jump to the other thread and viceversa

It's a normal discussion about the anime. No one's killing each other dude

Just think of it as by the time his fingers were inside of her, the shadow is inside as well and thus caused her to implode.

I'm not talking production. Monogatari stops its series with movies, its a prequel. NGNL stops its series with a movie, its a prequel. Haruhi has a movie, its a side story. Steins Gate has a movie, its a what if scenario. Prisma Ilya has a movie, its a flashback arc. HF has a series of movies, its an alternate route. Are you seeing the pattern here? Its about asking the fanbase to follow along. If you lose the fans and they didnt see the movie you want it to be a low impact loss generally. Something they can live with not having seen. You dont generally take a plot critical arc, make it a movie, and then go back to the tv series like nothing happened.

I wish people would kill each other.

If you dont wise up I'm gonna come over there and start kissing you user

I actually can't preg that image because of the hand placement.

Attached: uihardu.jpg (768x1024, 521K)

Good, faggot.

You should probably mention that they’re not really adaptations of the origin or unicorn books, I don’t know for thunderbolt but last I heard same there too, they’re very very different from the source

Abs are fine too

Oh I see what you mean now. That's why they would do Original or side stories only is what you're saying, that way it's not an absolute must-see and they can continue the anime without issue.

I guess it's back to me praying they can put out consistently good quality if we get that far.

I want to strip Mugino naked and dump her into the Arctic

Yeah, admittedly, the anime team tends to have different interpretations.

That could be it, but there is the fact as pointed out, he erased soap bubbles on his hand. That scene admittedly wasn't detailed enough to explain how he did that, though.

Not even a tiny baby bump?

What do you report pregnigger for, spam or low quality?

Made in Abyss

You report yourself for announcing a report, and hopefully get banned because your a thin skinned fag that cant ignore something that is largely harmless

You can try, he'll just be back. It happened last time and the dumbass similar to you fucked off.

Thankfully "I dont like it" isnt a reportable offense

Your facebook safespace is that way ——->

What a child. Are you the same person again

I've seen people announce they're reporting MP/Whoever they Don't Like and others side with them, strange double standard you have there friend.

Inb4 "haha I was only pretending you guys are so triggered I got (You)s"

Thanks for the (You)s, faggots

>Its just MP mad no one likes her OC and people like this OC again
Eternally keking

Well we are in the MP thread, logic follows.

Because MP is actually breaking the rules, preg user isnt.

Every single time

Attached: 524CABF0-F9B9-4923-B779-5EF39AD9A9EE.jpg (998x671, 150K)

wait wtf I thought you guys loved the preggers edits?

Why are you trying so hard? Sure bucko, tell yourself whatever you want.

Kek, incoming spergout because he got predicted again

iPhonigger

90% of people do. A couple thin skinned anons cant handle people liking things they dont and complain about it. Theres already been one occasion where he mass reported the pregnant edits to try and ban him.

isn't me though. I have the balls to stand behind what I say, and I say pregfaggot's garbage is garbage.

Yeah, it's the same dumbass from January who got pissmad.

He's pretending it was never him because he's too predictable.

Don’t worry user, we all believe you

Most are probably neutral to it or like it. Just a few fags trying to shut it down in vain, and I'm willing to bet that most of them are only doing it because they feel threatened by OC and want to actively kill fun in the threads. At any rate, its laughable to say that a few pictures that arent even the same are anywhere close to "spam"

Y'all need higher bait standards.

I mean, we've gotten to the point that we predict shitposting almost verbatim and openly mock it. They get all pissy and say we're "seething", but really its just apathy at this point because theyre so boring

Ingun or raildex

Ah, there he goes with his made up statistics and "the majority sides with me" again.

It's the same shit every time. And the same person within the same 60-70 IP's.

Hint: if there's no decimal place they probably arent trying to pass it off as a real statistic

By the fact that the majority of the posts are positive and that you only get 1-2 negative posts about it every now and then, Id say he's right

>uses something from an argument 2 days ago
C'mon you can do better than this.

Based. I don't know why people jerk off this cuck for spamming threads with his shitty fetish.

Falseflagging and then making your own "prediction" come true don't count, user.

We all do

Alright, enough of this. I want to know something right fucking now. Since all the espers are nips, does that mean they all have brown nipples?

I'm not the one who needs to hide behind an anonymous majority to give my point credibility.

NT 1- NT 6 Season 1
NT 7- NT 11 Season 2
NT 12- NT 17 Season 3
NT 18- NT 22 Season 4

Who says all the espers are japanese?

I'm not that user so that's already 2 more than you. You can do better than this.

>multiple positive posts every time
>1-2 negative posts
>ITS NOT A MAJORITY FUCK YOU

This is the most likely option, but I think they'd put 12 in S2, 11 just isn't finale material.

Sure. You know how easy it is for an user to pretend to be another user, right?

>Kuroko has brown nipples
fucking nice

Oh boy. Already stooped down to being a hypocrite, whatever keep screeching. I accept your concession.

oriana is better than orsola. oriana is the best index girl.

Attached: 1545412556959.jpg (1200x675, 220K)

I don't know, SS 1 was not finale material for Season 2 but that was still made as the finale of Season 2

NT7-10.
NT11-17
is better

By definition, a hypocrite is one who accuses others of doing what they've done themselves. And I haven't pretended to be someone else. So, no concession there.

11's ending works well for set up for the next season though.

It was amusing the first few times but now it's gotten old and annoying, just like Kakineposting. People always run memes into the ground and then get upset when told to fuck off.

If we are going for novels that could be finale materials for NT seasons it would be NT 4, NT 6, NT 7 ,NT 10 , NT 14 ,NT 17, NT 18 , NT 19 and NT 22

>Speculating on things that have neither been announced nor remotely hinted at

Pretty funny.

Kakine posted every single thread multiple times saying the same thing, while avatarfagging. This guy literally edits pics on the fly every so often, sometimes redrawing shit. Its not comparable.

Don't bother replying. He's trying to stir shit up and it's obvious he doesn't visit much here.

No girl really loves Touma that way. Absolutely none.
It is the truth.

Are you okay? You suddenly went quiet, retard.

Attached: 42CB4C4C-55D2-4488-9817-16AD2E5F05F9.png (588x1205, 459K)

Actually, I'm here everyday. Nice attempt at making a boogeyman because someone dared disagree with you, though.

>he's repeating things from yesterday still
Well, at least can tell given the time, it's the same retard from before. Easy to identify.

First time the legs actually look kinda okay.

NT11 would be a pretty poor choice for a season starting arc, since it focuses on a side character and doesn't really affect the main storyline much at all.

Kakineposting isn't a meme desu. It's a staple for certain people in raildex threads. People who aren't Kakine fans hated it from the get go while others who were just used to ease the salt of not having their faves be in new vols

Have to disagree with how much Misaki features and has a continued storyline. It's about as prominent as Mikoto's continued arc. It's also why it works as a good starting arc, a breather to come back to kind of with set up for the next arc.

>Nothing I said was repeated
Find something easier to lie about m8. The archives exist, you know.

I think it’s because they’re always kind of short and stumpy as far as official art goes. I’ve always said it but I think the character designs in Ghost Bud are a pretty decent step forward in the evolution of this series. It would be nice if we got just a touch of it in the main series or Railgun every once in a while.

Attached: 996F2809-62ED-43E2-BF7A-C2F8D97AD5B0.jpg (1080x1553, 342K)

It is though. Touma used his "own power" in Railgun manga and the Dragon appeared as well.
If not, then what do you expect the other power was?

>only 4 volumes for one season
Thats damn slow. I would think 7-12 as a way to really get a chance to start shilling Othinus as a waifu to the fans.

user are you okay, are you okay?

I say it because 7, 8 and 10's kind of dense in content. Agitate Halation kind of needs the info, too.

NT volumes are longer than OT volumes so it'd make sense if they covered less volumes.

>MP "suddenly" appears
Shocking

>I accept your concession
Oh. It's you. I CBA

How powerful are the dragons anyways? I think that it seems like they might not even be angel tier at this point but they might not be full strength.

All I did was edit that picture of Index so the ads weren’t showing and make one post about Ghost Bud. I didn’t hurt you.

>Conspiracycrafting
Shocking

Misaka peepee
Misaka poopoo

Samefagging and responding to the exact same post 4 times, too.

Ummm no??? I count two times I responded to that post, and I can't speak for anyone else.

Why do you do the things you do? If you want to talk about LO just talk about her. You don’t have to make a random nonsense post in order to get the subject to her character.

NT9 is actually one of the shortest volumes and so is 8

On average, most NT volumes are still longer.

I love how "it was MP" is now the official "I'm losing an argument" move here now.

Who do you think made this thread retard?

>Preggautist suddenly went quiet
Guess he was MP after all.

Kill yourself preggoautist.

I don't know but, they're definitely above angel tier and Aeon of Osiris in general. I mean if the different power which might be the Dragon that crushed IT easily (Fiamma sliced the whole right hand so IT was not restricted) and IT obviously seems something ridiculously powerful. Which means the Dragons are very high as well if not powerful until NT22.

I don’t know. It seems we’ll have to wait until more about them is revealed. I just hate waiting so long in between each volume. I wouldn’t mind if some of the spin-offs were canceled if it would speed up the writing process. I know Kamachi is a machine but everybody has their limit.

I'm looking and NT9, 10, and 11 are all rather short

Is it worth for half the content on each volume but twice as many illustrations?

He can't control when it releases user. The spin-offs are not handled by Dengeki Bunko. He is several volumes ahead, too.

The entire NT in one cour!

RENT-FREE

Like a mix between a LN and a manga? It’s possible if somebody were to take the Index manga and infuse all the illustrations with the images for future generations of fans to read. It would actually improve the experience by a lot.

I meant illustrations with the light novels.

>When Index 3 had two cours and turned out to be a complete joke

Attached: 1538376701632.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

What?

They're going to do just that. The production committee's incompetence knows no bounds.

Misaki does though

has the anime ended yet? I haven’t been keeping up.

2 more episodes

Damn, I’m still on episode eleven. I haven’t found the motivation to continue yet because things always come up.

I agree. It's a bit frustrating when it comes to beyond the right-hand secrets reveal. Still, the bright side is that we can enjoy making a lot of theories about it whether it's right or wrong.

Misaki literally does and wants to talk to him about it if/when he recovers his memories. And if you are an outsider, read NT22.

The entire NT in six movies!

Cry baby cry harder

I'm sure you'll have better luck next year kiddo.

The truth hurts

Nah, no one gives a damn about dogshit theories except R****t.

It feels like a really slow series sometimes even though it’s really not. Can you imagine how hype it would be if we were able to get two guaranteed volume a month? That’s not asking a lot either because other series manage to do so. I honestly think it’s just all the spinoff series that slow the train down. They’re fun but as of late they haven’t been very intriguing.

>Implying there'll be another season of Index after this trainwreck of a season

*Deposits two cents in your Kadokawa account*

We all have individual things we like to discuss in these threads. In no order we have.

Girls
Theories
Touma Kamijou
Dragons
Aleister
IB
Poking fun at Kamachi
Poking fun at characters
Touma harem bowl
Mikoto Misaka
Saten posting
Etc

>people actually getting upset over harmless pregnant edits
Seriously? Like damn, stop being so sensitive.

Attached: 73925734_p14.jpg (633x963, 114K)

How would Accel vector away teleportation?

It's mostly MP so ignore it.

Fuck you preggo faggot, you ruin threads with your spam

Maybe. If and when Misaki manages a miracle to cure Touma's problem in the head, then she better deliver it without thinking twice.
The girl needs to be capable of saying "I love you" if she truly loves Touma. However, I think it would be better if Touma fell in love himself. Would be more interesting than the harem routine done by other series, where first to come is the first to be served.

Do you guys think it is possible second pre-amnesia Touma was in love with any girl?

They aren't really "harmless" when they are spammed every thread. Don't forget he has to post long autistic text posts about his fetish too so it's spammed even more.

>Even when given entire threads to themselves Acceltards can't focus on anything other than their character

Where is pregnant Kuroko?

Instead of asking just post the picture you already have made and ready to go. You don’t have to samepost right before you post your image every time.

Sure it is pal, we believe ya

I’m curious too.

>Seriously
No its just shitposters as usual

Like, throughout NT, the one who's moments with Touma that have been focused around love (and Kamachi points it out in NT22 with her role) is Misaki. Mikoto has kind of distanced from that and it's unhealthy while it mainly focuses on her issues with power. Misaki feels more like a romantic route than her.

in NT13, it was Touma who said a love letter from a girl kind of all he needs.

>other series get two light novels a month
Literally what series? Kamachi made the spinoffs and other series because dengeki literally would not let him release any faster.

But they literally arent spammed. You are complaining about a few posts every couple of thread. They arent even the same posts either. It literally is not spam by definition. Why are you so mad? Like fucking ignore it, damn. Fucking characterfags are more prevalent than preggo edits by a long shot

What is R/a/ildex's problem with different opinions? Like, no one's personally attacking you because they didn't enjoy some autist's shitty art.

>long text posts
Nah thats me, not preggo user. Lewdposting is a time honored classic of the threads though.

Lewdposting is what keeps threads fun.

Because you were trying to report it as breaking the rules when in reality you just dont like it. Thats a dick fucking move, you literally are trying to get someone BANNED even though they did nothing wrong because you are throwing a piss babby fit that you didnt get your way. Also it's Yea Forums, if you cant handle getting called a faggot when you're being a whiny faggot then go elsewhere. Or at the very least learn how to take what you dish out.

>young on the outside and perfect on the inside
Pic related is technically fulfills both

Attached: Cell.jpg (1400x700, 232K)

But I'm the one making long text lewdposts, not preggoanon

Based Lola/Crowley poster

>Lewdposting is a time honored classic
Not really. A couple vocal autists who can't repress their urge to fuck drawings don't speak for the rest of us.

Well NT 9 could be cover in 4 episodes and so could NT 10. As for NT 11 2-3 episodes would do

Every time I hop in a thread I see multiple pregnant edits, people talking about pregnant edits, or sperging about some scenario in which a character is pregnant. Sometimes even all of it. Yes, that is spam. A constant rehash of anything thread after thread is in fact spam, especially if it's clearly some worthless fetish sperging. I'd also include legitimate brain dead characterfagging spam, too.

>you were trying to report it as breaking the rules when in reality you just dont like it
Based hypocritebro pretending he's never done the same thing.

>Sigh. Where can I find a true master who I can subdue with my power and have them provide me with never-before-seen wonders on demand?
>“If you are going to dream of some fantastical protector, why not just come out and ask for a storybook prince charming, lady?”
>That woman of the rose had sown the golden seeds on a whim. And Anna Sprengel spoke in a way that was much like stroking her own slender neck in search of the bondage she lacked.
How will Touma deal with this femdom loli? At this rate he will end up like Aiwass.

No, no it fucking isnt. Its a topic. A trend. It is NOT spam, by fucking definition. The fact that multiple people are posting stuff also shows that its not just him. You can like or dislike what you want, but you dont go and report shit that isnt breaking rules. By your flimsy definition, every single mention of a character is "spam" so we should ban every discussion of Mikoto, Accel, Touma, Shiage, etc because someone here will get offended by it. No, fuck that. Either learn to ignore things you dont like or fuck off back to your safespace.
Dont project your shit onto me

Attached: Today, I shall remind them.png (846x228, 48K)

NT Season 1
NT 1 5 episodes
NT 2 2 episodes
NT 3 4 episodes
NT 4 5 episodes
NT 5-NT 6 7 episodes
23 episodes

NT Season 2
NT 7 5 episodes
NT 8-NT 10 13 episodes
NT 11 2-3 episodes
20-21 episodes
NT Season 3
NT 12 5 episodes
NT 13 4 episodes
NT 14 4 episodes
NT 15 5 episodes
NT 16 4 episodes
NT 17 5 episodes
27 episodes
NT Season 4
NT 18 3-4 episodes
NT 19 4 episodes
NT 20-NT 22 16 episodes
23-24 episodes

Your mistake is thinking its all one guy. Its not spam because multiple people like it. Multiple people will repost them or talk about scenarios. If it was all one guy it might be spam, but its not so it isnt.

I want to fuck Misuzu

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 283K)

:sigh:

>one retarded janny proves anything
They also try to get rid of Illya threads because it's "offtopic". They also ignore MP despite the fact that she has been caught spamming for hundreds of posts.

You're incredibly retarded. Can't wait to see you eat shit when none of this gets announced.

The mod or janitor who saw the reports disagrees with you on it breaking no rules. So you're going to have to deal with that.

I clearly said BRAINDEAD posts are spam. Because they are. There's no creativity or intelligence in "I want to fuck X" or "Y a cute" or even "I fucking hate Z" every single thread for months.

Jannies can't ban, idiot. Only mods can.

Birdway's womb is perfect for cell growth.

BEWEEEUUU WEEEEEUUUU WEEEEEEUUUUUU

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS, WATCHU GONNA DO? WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THEY CUM FOR (You)?

Attached: Thread Police.jpg (1180x842, 76K)

You're incredibly amazing. Can't wait to see you eat gold when all of this gets announced.

That would never work.
Movie 1 will cover NT 1- NT 4
Movie 2 would cover NT 5- NT 7
Movie 3 would cover NT 8- NT 10
Movie 4 would cover NT 11- NT 14
Movie 5 would cover NT 15- NT 18
Movie 6 would cover NT 19- NT 22

I personally think both the pregnant edits, particularly on the night they actually got removed, AND MP should go. I'll give you the mods/jannys are retarded for not getting rid of MP too

>Can't even give a proper opposite reply
I win

Ignore him, it's the shitposter who went on a sperg from January trying to stir shit up again. He doesn't even know why the ban happened last time and it didn't stop anything.

On the actual night they got removed, the edits WERE being spammed. As in, posted one right after the other in quick succession

Indeed, we all believe in your ability to remember things which occurred two months ago.

Pretty much. Otherwise they usually aren't, but multiple people were doing it.

>Is Index a magic god?
No.
>Just by her body type is it even possible to tell?
No.
>the mystery of why Index is cuter than the other blonde in this picture
She's not.

>There are people, right now, that think Touma doesn't want to fuck Index
Index is LITERALLY the girl Touma had a chance to fuck since way back and hasn't. Bitch literally lives because he saved her and she lives in his apartment as his dependent with providing a dime or even helping out with chores.

Yet Touma, a healthy teenaged boy, hasn't touched her.
Why? Because she's not sexually appealing enough for a male in his horniest state.

Rather sad.

>Touma would do that to any girl that right out say she love him
>No girl really loves Touma that way. Absolutely none.
Touma would fuck if they confess and they become a couple.

However:
>Most won't confess because they either aren't at that stage, don't realize their feelings, or too embarassed to say it.
>Index, Itsuwa, and Mikoto fit into those catagories
>The only girl who has that level of relationship with Touma, Touma would actually like, and would literally confess it clearly to him is Misaki (Also a rich and powerful ojou who has a bomb ass body)
>Can't form memories of her
Sasuga Fukouda-man

Meanwhile CHADazura has official GF and harem of girls as backup.
Accel wants a family, but literally 9001+ Misakas waiting for him to dick them because he saved them and LO has a crush on his ass. Tbf They were literally built for his use.

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.misaka misaki touma.jpg (814x610, 227K)

Hey man, you're the one who posted the same date with a "I must remind them!" thanks for jogging peoples memory. Also, not my fault you've got Alzheimer.

Looks like we got a situation here. Apparently some wise guy thinks he can post edits and get away with it.

Lets book em

Attached: We got a situation.png (1280x720, 976K)

0/10
You could've at least made it Anti-Skill.

HE'S CLAIMING THAT IT'S JUST OUR OPINION, THAT BASTARD! I NEED BACK UP, HE'S RESISTING ARREST!

Attached: 1257640122544.jpg (1440x1722, 332K)

They tried calling anti-skill but they didn't bother to help.

Attached: 1539956173136.png (675x475, 428K)

>HF has a series of movies, its an alternate route.
*the true/final route

Also the Haruhi movie adapted one of the main volumes and was significant for Kyon's characterization, it wasn't a mere sidestory.

It's amazing how some of you get really screechy about someone not liking something you post, yet try to pull the "just ignore things you don't like" as if you can't ignore people who don't like what you post.

Kuroko implies MP, who is likely the driving force behind it since she got supremely asspained that people enjoyed his Sasha drawing over her dumb edits

D'aww what's wrong. Can't think of something smart to reply? YOU OKAY?

AGAIN, a line is crossed when you try to report someone when they did nothing wrong. Stop trying to twist this isnt something else. Stop reporting people because you dont like something.

That's right, I'm going to keep making edits and theres not a single thing you can do about it. Next on the list is Mikoto

Attached: 1374851575196.png (373x410, 235K)

It's amazing how hard you try to push about others being screechy when it's really just you talking about yourself, then without any proof try to say others supposedly don't ignore it when usually they do.

Try again.

Why do you think I am the one who reported anything? Even on the low chance I am the actual reporter, that one night the reports happened, it was legitimate, textbook spam because someone was asspained someone else didn't like their edits. Don't spam just because someone doesn't like your shit.

YOU FUCKING MONKEY, ILL SKIN YOU ALIVE

Attached: 1257630993334.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

"Try again" posting doesn't negate the fact that on the actual night the edits being reported occured, someone was legitimately spamming because they were mad someone else didn't like their edits and DARED to trigger them by saying they didn't like something they posted.

The guy is trying to report it now when there is no spam. A one time occurence that was probably perpetuated by someone other than the preggo user

This fanbase honestly deserves shit adaptations. Luckily the studio keeps churning them out.

Attached: 1445951960229.jpg (523x493, 121K)

How do you know anyone's attempting to report it now? I don't see any preggo edits at all to report, never mind spam

And I told you, that was the only time it happened. Otherwise, they are not usually spammed IF YOU WERE A REGULAR HERE.

>OC gets made
>People get mad that people are having fun and attempt to suppress it
Good, pop a blood vessel. I hope he keeps doing it forever

Last Order and her new mom!

Attached: 73897234_p0.jpg (4093x2894, 3.75M)

Of course he will.

And that's the only time pregnant edits have been reported and deleted to my knowledge? If they have been reported other times, they weren't deleted

You going to pretend this fucking post didnt start this ? Jesus christ, stop playing devils advocate and admit that we have legit spiteful faggots that were rightfully called out

>Raildexfag hate each other more than they like their own series
Now this is amusing.

Attached: 1508072844532.jpg (337x535, 33K)

>OC
It's shitposting. Deal with it.

The problem right now is a guy trying to push reporting for no reason at all. This is where it started, mainly a shitposter. I don't know why people can't just ignore and report him quietly for announcing a report in the first place. It's stupid

You act as if Yea Forums isn't a spiteful place in general

I didn't see that post, and it is indeed shitstirring. Probably to get people like you to start screaming defensively about it.

This. I could post "Last Order a cute" and there'd be at least one person around with a spiteful enough personality to post "Last Order a fucking shit, I'm glad she's getting cucked" for no other reason than to stir shit

I don't know man I'm just here to love Saten.

>Spamming because mad
>Right there in the archive someone asks him to post them

Attached: shocking revalation.png (2048x791, 248K)

Cute

>each other
You say this like shitposters actually read the series. 9 times out of 10 it turns out they dont. See; most of the times people complained about the anime doing something that never happened.

Last Order a fucking shit, I'm glad she's getting cucked by a demon.

>pretending he didn't oblige because he was mad
>pretending there wasn't at least one guy who outright said he wanted to keep spamming to beat down anyone who didn't like the preggo edits

Granted the guy who outright said he wanted more preggo edits for some faggy resistance got shot down by a number of people, but he did exist.

And then you have brain dead copy pasters that don't have an original bone in their body.

Now who's the one assuming things? How do you know he was mad? Why is it ok to assume shit when it fits your narrative?

>OC
>OC
>OC
This keeps getting flung around, but almost nobody produces any. Go on user, show me some OC that you keep harping on, I'll wait. I'm sure its some dumb lewd garbage as usual

It's fucking obvious?

"Hurr hurr I'll show that asshole who dared to report me! I've got people wanting to see them anyway"

And stop ignoring there was at least one guy who literally CONFIRMED himself to be bad about it

Attached: 1547422811725.png (640x592, 199K)

Stop trying so hard to force your concept of fun down peoples throats

>It doesnt count as OC if I dont like it
kek

Or at least deal with the fact that if he has the freedom to try to ram his concept of fun down other people's throats, other people have the freedom to think he's a fucking autist for it

No. You're just bitter and trying to report someone for something you don't like. You need to learn to deal with it, shitposter-kun.

>s-stop calling it OC when I hate it!!!! I'll report you you... fags! waaaaahhh!
Can I report your for underage?

Which episodes of Railgun I are safe skips?

The ones that don't have Haruue.

All of them really.

This 3 minute doodle is all you get

Attached: Very Unique OC.png (900x2748, 305K)

This is actually good

This is fucking hilarious

Attached: 1550221443142.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

I can’t believe I actually chuckled

Out fucking skilled

Attached: F223776E-383B-4909-B9E1-06F79DDD5A2B.jpg (1000x1200, 102K)

Lmao take that shitposters

Fucking kek

> which one has the biggest dick?
Probably Acqua. Misaki would probably be best at pleasing anyone, though. She can just mindbreak you into feeling endless pleasure, no sex needed.

>Samefagging your shitty stick comic
And into the trash it goes

Fucking saved

Attached: 1550237444863.jpg (533x550, 53K)

>22:58:50
>one post difference
This keeps happening in these threads

Makes them look pathetic so its fun.

What?

Mr. Everything against me is samefag
When he's literally proved wrong on the same time stamp.

Oh gotcha

No one claimed these two posts were the same, dumbass.

When the fuck are we going to fight Santa Claus in Raildex?

Wasn't talking about them so I don't care?

NT9

>we
at least you admit you're self-inserting

Attached: now.png (440x357, 206K)

You're the one who opened your mouth about it so if you don't care you shouldn't have said anything??????????????????

>When he's literally proved wrong on the same time stamp
Disowning your own post now I guess?

Not my fault you completely misinterpreted my post, dumbass-kun. It's not just those two so no not disowning my post. I should disown your replies to me for your asinine stupidity though.

Kek
Do misakifags actually buy into her petty crush?

user. You replied to someone noting a time difference of zero seconds. If you didnt want to talk about the same subject as him, make your own post instead of replying.

Truly an important scene for the plot.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

Jesus christ shut the fuck up you petty faggots, you're not even remotely close to talking about anything of substance. It's like watching monkeys fling shit at each other

He was included, but it's not just related to him. The general post was basically implying everyone is samefagging to reply to his OC, that was literally not the case as with that. That's not difficult.

Nah, it's about the typical level of discussion in Raildex threads.

Its important to my dick

They're by far the most delusional part of the fanbase for a really good reason, user.

I would have given her a lick.

What's it like to be a mouthbreathing 30-year-old who desperately obsesses over cartoon girls? I
imagine your parents are fairly disappointed in you.

Pretty comfy really.

OK. this is ebin

Saged and bluepilled

So I just read AB and Gunha is going to try and fight Junko? Why isn’t everybody hyped? This is probably the most exciting fight we’ve ever had.

Because its Junko's manga and Gunha is an unknown. So its more likely he'll halfway job, spout "that was pretty great" and leave than that anything about him will actually be revealed.

I’m going to laugh when she wins.

It's pretty hype. I'm pretty excited.

Gunha is so far past Junko's level that they cant have a good fight, and its the typical misunderstanding set up. Its either going to severely underplay gunha or end before anything happens.

You don’t realize she has her ghost friend to help her though do you? She’s basically AIM and could theoretically boost Junko even further.

She has a boost through Senya. And the CQC would still last and be fun.

Gunha's other fights are;
>Duking it out with a half magic god
>Fighting 5.3
>Taking a handicap against base Mikoto and just eating every attack to the face
This is a bit of a step down.

>the cqc will last
I mean, the guy blocks railguns with his teeth. If she actually manages to take multiple hits from Gunha it'll be pretty dumb. Most likely she's going to zip around and harp about the misunderstanding for a while until gunha agrees.

This, Magic Gods were right

No way this many people are interested in Trashtral Buddy

>two whole people
Considering there's one guy at least who unironically thinks Accelerator's manga is good thats not much of a stretch.

who would you reply to mp threads ffs

Mouth Did appear

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-24-12h43m26s575.png (853x480, 512K)

*kazari

Attached: 1488758413083.png (762x344, 380K)

I like her.

We all do.

>Gunha is so far past Junko's level that they cant have a good fight
That never stopped Hamazura.

Why would they fight? Gunha is there to help her.

Attached: toaru mikoto misaka L5 breasts.png (900x1300, 863K)

You mean two magic gods bailing Hamazura out in the most asspull way?

Why did she called Rakko a bitch?
Thats a pretty rude way to call best girl

Wasn't really asspull at all though when it's in character and they were with him?

>Implying Hamazura had a good fight with Accelerator
>Comments without having actually read the chapter
Cancer

This chapter was kinda shit, at least MisaMisa was there to save it

Spats was cute and Misaki being posessive was cute. Otherwise not much happened.

He was pretty sly, but it wasn't much of a fight. More of a distraction.

The mystery of why Othinus is best girl?

Hamazura and his fans are cancer.

Which manga is this?

Hell, i even remember someone who only read hamazura parts and skipped everything else

pentagram?

Attached: invis2.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Do people actually think that Junko has a chance against gunha with strategy? This man ate several Hliðskjálfs and LSS mikoto lighting attacks...We might get an entertaining CQC scene but that's about it here lmao

Gunha is closer to human Kakine (who basically one shotted Kinuhata) than Mikoto in terms of power. He shouldn't take too long for a level 4 even if boosted. Who knows tho, we might actually see him job hard this time for plot

>Hamazura didn't wreck Muingo 3 times
>Hamazura didn't complete his objective to protect Takotsubo
Keep saltin scrub

Mugino is a glass cannon. Gunha isnt. There's not really any room for Junko to pull some random luck strat from her ass like Hamazura does to beat Gunha when he's eaten far worse than she can dish out.

I think its pretty obvious Mikoto is gonna come save Junko

Mikoto cant beat him either, she slugged attacks at him for what, an hour or so? And it didnt particularly affect him. They've already set up the end of the fight as is, its a misunderstanding, it'll end before either side particularly gets into it to create a false sense of hype.

No but she's a candidate for it

We all know Touma will whoop everyone's ass in the future

I'm a massive oppaifag, but the designs of Index's busty girls always miss the mark. Most of them aren't cute enough. Misaki comes close, but her limbs are too skinny.

This. Unlike Junko who has some strength, Gunha is also incredibly tough and sturdy on top of that. He's not a glass cannon at all.
I wouldn't expect Mikoto for more than cameos in AB to begin with. Her powers step on Junko's toes hard. If anyone were really saving her rather than just the misunderstanding getting cleared up, it'd be Misaki. Assuming that's possible. Who knows with Gunha's powers.

Youbo vs Junko or Awaki vs Junko would be awesome. It's not like they can't make it so they met before OT15. Railgun already did that with Rakko.

Index is retarded soooo... No thanks.

>Index is retarded
Which would make it easier to trick her into sex.

Attached: 1390023086007.jpg (1073x1600, 458K)

They could meet after too, no body and no confirmation.

aye

Attached: uiharu skirt.jpg (604x850, 361K)

Attached: blowfish.png (590x547, 246K)

Hmmm...
JCM is doing Raildex art.
Not sure how I feel about that.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4668747

Attached: 73922618_p0.jpg (1504x2467, 913K)

Attached: misamisaten1.png (1920x1018, 1.87M)

Thread is shit, post Mikoto to save it.

Swap out Saten for Touma and it's basically canon

Attached: kuromisamisa.png (1390x792, 1.31M)

what the fuck that's not kuroko

I didnt know Gust was making a Railgun game

Kuroko will grow.

Attached: judgement punks.jpg (2048x2048, 412K)

I actually only recently learned that Gust made a Raildex doujin at all.
I mostly remember them for Negima spam.

Attached: mugino jupiter.jpg (600x780, 124K)

Only after she pops out my half breed kids.

Attached: 1363882469267.png (1000x1000, 547K)

I was joking about the game company not the doujin circle

Sorry that joke was lost on me.

Attached: loli mugino.jpg (825x1500, 347K)

Index is an annoying piece of s***. I'd pick the hot blonde any day.

Attached: OT11 Orsola butt.png (1118x1600, 853K)

Attached: orsola butt.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Yo.

Attached: D2zWX73UcAIqxOl.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

manga version was better

Attached: orsola butt chuuya.jpg (898x1408, 704K)

Yo! Yo! Yo!

Attached: D2zzP8FU8AAgEwW.jpg (1200x1144, 174K)

Why is he so beautiful? I want to kiss him chastely

reminder that Accelerator "yo"ing is not new.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8PEqI-YVvw

Manga has been mostly better than the anime on the imagery it has actually adapted, with the only exception being the Index arc.
Lewdness is not too different. Manga version is the only one that gave vulva lip slip on Fukiyose. Give me a sec to see how the nun-muff diving scene looks; I've forgotten.

Attached: fukiyose panties manga.jpg (891x1280, 696K)

not exactly better. But still nice.

Attached: eat nuns2.png (750x1300, 217K)

Ugly fanart

He needs to beat Hama-screentimestealer-zura to the ground first.

I don't want two of my three favourite Raildex to fight like that

Heh

Hamazura vs Touma, another round.
Sounds like a fun fight though.
If Shiage is in Shinjizura-mode he wins, robot op but Touma already fought it ounce so the the fight might go sideways.
>OH MY SHIAGELUCK
T-bag stomps CQC even against Aneri’s calc.
Guns>T-bag by default.
IT-bag => MG’s and he has range so that’s not exactly a fight.
Overall it’s a pretty good fight.
Shiage running around and stalling with Aneri until he can get anything that will give him advantage vs T-bag outprecoging AC class AI. Anyone can win.

Attached: GET OUT OF THE FUCKING ROBOT SHIAGE.png (1110x1600, 428K)

Attached: 128793794.jpg (512x288, 21K)

Yep, she's a bitch.

>Touma gets obliterated by the demon like the beta he is
>CHADazura stares her down and makes her start having feelings towards him
We know who runs things around here.

Touma would find a way. He always does.

CHADzura defeats the entire magic side with gum and balls.

Touma will be forced to accept his fate and finally do Aleister.

Attached: Is this to your liking.png (832x562, 216K)

I-if he doesn't wan...want t-to...
I...I'd d-do it...

I heard that Index's perky loli ass waving in his face gave him a boner one time, the problem isn't that the's not sexy enough. It's that Touma has generic anime protagonist 'sex is evil' syndrome, which is understandably natural for anyone in an industry that thrives on sexualizing female characters but face crucifixion if they aren't all virgins as a rule.

Attached: 1483848606778.jpg (1280x1384, 149K)

Next episode when?

In 2 hours

I don't like this Lola! She's ruined!

Why the fuck is this so flat?

Is it? Looks rounded to me.

BASED

It looks like a square pancake

The episode in 30 minutes! NEW THREAD?

Attached: D2v9fBkUYAESh4n.jpg (1200x1062, 148K)

The other thread has less posts and isn't a shitpost fest, just go there

>He can't use the catalogue

>square pancake
does not compute.

go there

Attached: 645894b151388f6c86cb0fd223ee230c.jpg (480x633, 36K)

Birdway was top cute

What did she do? And were the Golden Arms really made of flesh?

>yfw they adapt BR as Accel's filler
BASED

Saved some mooks, not that Birdway needs to do anything to be cute

At least NT will be since no one would finance another Index season after this shit and they would just focus on spinoffs

Will be what? Finish your sentences shitposter

>Touma dies
>he wakes up in Othinus world
That would instantly make the entire season go from 3/10 to 100/10

Index III ends next week we're almost out of this hell----

Attached: 1553867610018.jpg (925x625, 112K)

Imagine watching this slideshow while the sakugafest that is Mob Psycho is airing right now

Good, maybe shitposters will fuck off in a few weeks and we can actually talk about the series

Yeah, they transfer it to Railgun 3 after Daihaseisai including Misaka's Russia scenes.

They will animate the Mikoto sakuga this season as a dream Mikoto

I loved her voice. Fits perfectly.

>the'll animate the 2 minutes of Mikoto throwing sand for some other season
Mikotofags are such crybabies

Why did they put Misaka front and center in the key visual when she did nothing this whole season?

>yfw Railgun 3 will have all the important Misaka scenes from Index III and will have it look better
Based Nagai

Face of the franchise

Cash cow, the same way the put Saber in most of Grand Order's posters despite being irrelevant for 90% of the story.

The franchise is propped up by mikotochads

>what is an interseries joke

They are too insecure about that the rest of the cast wont sell nearly as much

Sasuga mexicans.

Attached: Etzaligasm.png (696x840, 948K)

But the Accel anime has no Misaka Mikoto just a poor copy.

I'd rather see Mikoto adventures in Russia as the Railgun filler rather than Febri 2.0

That misaka is way too expressive and was way too heroic, it was clear what they were trying to do

They'll flashback to the Sisters arc every 2 episodes for obligatory Misakafag pandering.

>Anti skill member getting helped by Agnese and Orsola like "Damn, I should convert"
The fact not everyone is a christfag already seems pretty bullshit when you have so many delicious nuns in the series

They were hot. I'd convert for them too.

You're forgetting that AC also has lots of underaged espers looking to fuck. Though granted, most are probably dark side so it'd be harder for anti skill mooks.

Id rather get LAC

Its probably gonna get adapted anyway

Subs out. Waiting for .ass

Why wait? The season is already ass. DOHOHOHOHOHO~

The Railgun filler was max fun though. It’s only hated now because of how massively popular it was. When they try too hard to be faithful the the LN/manga it’s shit so they might as well do original arcs filled with fan service that are fun. It’s much more fun to see new things and joke around with Yea Forums about the scenes than to bitch about how the adaptation isn’t as good as the source material.

>key visual is Misaka and Misaki in their sports outfit
Unlikely.

>he thinks it was just Yea Forums
Go ask 2ch what they think about Haruue

Fuck off MP. No one likes Nagaishit

Railgun 1 filler was fun, cheesy, and melodramatic but fun, but then Railgun S filler happened and it was complete bullshit.

That’s unfortunately the problem the Index anime runs into every single time. Instead of trying to do its own thing and have fun with itself or expanding on existing characters with scenes not in the source material it tries to cop and paste the LN in an anime which will only be a massive let down.

Attached: 7392573411.jpg (849x1200, 347K)

Go back to your shitposting thread, bingocuck.

She wont because she knows you're right. Watch, she'll deflect or talk about Touma since she obsessed with him

>Railgun S literally ends with them saying that they are going to LAC
Likely
Railgun S filler literally killed its sales

Railgun s was fun. The hell are you talking about? Do you not remember the threads?

I'll just be waiting for the ass, you fucking dinos.

> shitposting stops in other thread
> suddenly shitposting happens in this thread

Attached: FIAMMA MAD.jpg (913x835, 136K)

Yeah, shit voice for a shit character

No offense but can you cut the bullshit and do one of Saten already?

Dinosuars dont exist

And you're here, maybe you're the shitposter here.

Do you not remember all the bitching about how without the last 8 episodes it would've been AOTS?

Attached: 1478974810178.png (448x468, 194K)

Nope, even the nip hates Saten

I’d argue but I know that you know that’s not true.

>expecting MP to be anything but delusional

Nobody did that. Most people had a blast watching it until about 5-7 weeks later when nobody stopped talking about it and it became too popular for everybody.

>replying seriously to MP
dont bother, she's been trying to shill Nagai all season

Why did he have to lose bros?

>Tripfagging without providing content
YIKES

I mean, fuck. Nagai did a good job on Railgun compared to what we’re forced to watch in Index.

Honestly, I take Index III over 2nd part of Railgun S2.

Attached: tma_23523.jpg (493x455, 60K)

Honestly... you don’t.

Nope, people were bitching about how bad the filler was as it aired and everyone was disappointed about no LAC with delicious Railsluts in bikini's. Only pathetic shills like you tried to take up for it.

I might fap to this

It's being announced this weekend, you know it's true.

Attached: BloodSign_v01_cover.jpg (1119x1600, 325K)

Same

We all would

We all do.

Attached: 1465498888613.jpg (897x711, 132K)

You’re so sad. They’re not even Railsluts.

I can't find any information regarding the spring fes, is it even happening?

And Index too!

You think you're special? We all want that user!

>cant defend the point
Thanks for admitting youre wrong again, I accept your concession MP. Maybe one day you'll be able to actually win an argument, if you try really hard.

Honestly, I might take Railgun S over the second part of Indec S3

Attached: 148372EC-3132-49E4-8510-24FB23C98790.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Episode is out already?

Index*

But S filler still has my Frenda in it!

DO you think you're special or something you motherfucker? Ofcourse all of us would want that over Railgun filler! Stop posting it so much, you arent special!

Yep, there’s girls in it. They’re all attracted to Touma. Have fun.

But what about Lessar?

I actually can't either, looks like they aren't doing one. Maybe we gotta wait until fall festival

>Honestly, I might take Railgun S over the second part of Indec S3
>Indec S3
>Indec

Attached: 1551701000562.jpg (412x371, 32K)

I don’t know why but whenever a character is openly lusting after Touma it kind of gives me a sense of pride. I can’t explain it.

That bong needs a right proper shag, that's all I know.

Wow I never thought of it that way

LAC could have had filler of Frenda in a BIKINI for multiple episodes user. If only Nagai wasn’t such a shit.

>They’re all attracted to Touma
Touma x Mugino & Touma x Takitsubo when?

Attached: 1541768799812.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I'd take Index III with Queen Bee level animation over the second half of Railgun S.

All I know is that Lessar is genki lewd and needs to get fucked!

You're right...

And Sasha too!

Adapting manga is very different from adapting LNs
Someone who does good manga adaptations won't necessarily be able to do good LN adaptations

Never, because he'll choose Saiai, the superior girl of the crew.

We get frenda bikini scenes in the filler AND the LAC arc
Based

Attached: d310a5eb16f72ece797373147a6ea2381410131558_full.jpg (640x425, 49K)

Holy shit you guys, is it just me or is Sasha an absolute BABE?

She's a pregnant girl!

She’s... not.

I dont like that

>replying seriously to MP
dont bother, she's been trying to shill Nagai all season

She's a fucking god and got fucked by god

What about Saten?

t. Shirai self inserter

Who?

What do you think about Fiamma as the antagonist? Did any do justice to him? [spoilers]We all know it isn't.[/spoiler] Was he interesting in novels? While he was pretty impressive and rightfully smug. I always found his motivation to be bothersomely complicated.

Attached: imposing flomma.jpg (1134x639, 170K)

She's a science slut that would drop her panties for Shirai in a heartbeat

ESL please

They didn't change anything about his motivations. The anime just played up his over the top smug compared to the LN where he was more level headed

Wow, I never thought about it like that

I’m attracted to Lessar

Fiamma was the best damn thing from the season. I loved every moment he was on the screen.

Attached: Happy Fiamma.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

We all are

my.mixtape.moe/whrnzh.ass
Changelog
>Ability crystal -> Body crystal
>Roman Orthodox -> Roman Catholic
>English Puritan -> Anglican Church
>Russian Church -> Russian Orthodox
>sorcery society -> magic cabal
>B'Tselem -> Bethelehem
Now that mixtape.moe is dead I need to find a new temp file sharing host.

Why can't he defeat aleister?

Is this the fabled MP's Brother?

Fuck your arm times ten.

O MY

Was this the last fucking episode?

Aleister actually wanted to avoid fighting him at his peak since he would've had to waste his trump card

MP's brother is pretty based so it makes sense that he'd have such great taste

His powerlevel is so much higher than the bibleboy

There was no ed. How did you even miss the preview for the next episode?

He isn't /d/egenerate enough.

He's shit in the anime. He didn't seem intimidating seeing as he keeps letting Touma go instead of just fucking caging him up for use later when the ritual was ready. Wasn't he unable to kill the normal Russian magicians because of Sasha and Lessar? And more on that he was too fucking stupid to let Sasha just waltz around on her own after summoning Gabriel? We're supposed to assume he knows he's a faggot who is insecure on how powerful his Holy Right is thanks to all the bullshit he had to do to get the Star of Bethlehem up to save the world, but he's also actually legitimately retarded not even trying to cover his tracks and/or slow as fuck he intended to do any of those at all. Then he starts sweating like a little bitch the moment Touma gets his arm back. I mean, hello, he can just push him off the goddamn pillar. What the fuck is this bullshit? He's not like Accelerator who's legitimately autistic, a kid, who never had to plan for anything for his life when he fought Touma, he's an adult with a supposedly grand master plan, This is the master bad guy LNfags have been hyping us about for nearly years? Jesus. Sounds like he's also shit in the novels.

No, unfortunately.

>Boomstick.
>Aylmao.
>Natural chadness.
>Shit was still warm in FIamma's pants from IT spook.
FIamma had no chance.

Attached: 1539626798215.png (341x281, 183K)

It's Juan Guy.

Thanks

Fiamma doesn't last long in the LN either, he was just more entertaining because the narrator spent entire pages wanking his strength. Aiwass is the big bad.

Nice anime blog faggot. 2008 wants you back.

Why does everything just conveniently avoid Hamazura every time?

Most of this isnt even anime specific

Wait it's out already? Doesn't it usually come out in 20 mins from now ?

Level 6 Luckyboy

Daylight savings ended weeks ago user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.34_[2019.03.29_18.05.01].jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

He was sweating because he literally became christian god +1 and everything was going great, then all of a sudden he's about to be murdered by shit he couldn't have seen coming because a certain mercenary on his side killed his fucking informant.

Attached: I think I fucked up.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

Kamachi's brilliant writing

>This is the master bad guy LNfags have been hyping us about for nearly years?
Fiamma? No.

Attached: 1528567160326.jpg (1200x675, 197K)

muh anomaly

Shiageluck is not a meme, it’s a level 6 divination.

Max luck.

Is this bait? The thing inside Touma's arm was strong enough to kill him in one shot, that's why he sperged

I want to comfort that lonely rabbit

Is there an Equ.Meltdowner in an A.C. lab somewhere too?

Attached: lasergun.png (1200x800, 509K)

Is this a retcon? He only had imagine breaker in the 1st season and it's true form was a dragon or something

The Dragon and IT and put it back inside Touma

Can Mathers' overwhelming coolness handle Touma's death swarm?

Attached: Mathers.jpg (474x476, 30K)

Read between the lines but also don't trust the adaptation
>Izzard severs imagine breaker
>supposedly accidentally created a dragon
>it was actually real and Touma himself can summon a dragon
>IB reattached instantly after Izzard was defeated
>Fiamma tries and uses IB as a vessel for Holy Right
>something is already using IB as a vessel, the invisible thing
The anime fucked up last week by not showing that Touma summons a dragon once more to swallow the invisible thing back into his arm

In other words, IB, dragons, and the invisible thing are all separate

>Dragon ate IT*
My fingers are super cold, I am freezing

Didn't mean to quote.

The thing that ate the first thing was invisible too. Making it a dragon would have been a dumber move.

Except the dragon was stated to be invisible in OT2, so no.

>pew
>pew
>pew
What planet?
Nope.

How many times are you gonna say that? You can pretty clearly see the jaws that ate IT back inside. Screenshots have been posted again and again.
Also before you say that this isn't the dragon, The dragons can't physically manifest themselves when they are outside of Academy CIty because there isn't AIM there.

Attached: jaw.png (913x584, 1.25M)

Mathers' a bitch.

Attached: DpJ9KiPU8AE1MRx.jpg large.jpg (1668x2037, 516K)

It's a bit fucking low quality for me to believe that's supposed to be a dragon, especially since they made no chewing sound

Then how the hell are they going to make it a dragon if you can't see it? You can see something getting crushed in the anime.

> They didn't change anything about his motivations.
Sure, but I expected more from 40km fire sword than what we got. Fiamma did pretty insane things that ended up being watered down in the anime.

Wouldn't jesus be mad that someone tried to take his job?

Yeah they made it an IB sound but that doesn't mean that he didn't eat it. You can clear the formula 1 sound at the exact time the Jaw closes and absorbs IT, so I guess it's a Kamijou Touma is IB kinda of thing.

Well considering OT22 was unclear aboiut it being a dragon itself...

The dragon AIM theory was busted in OT2 yet people skipped the volume

He probably could if he wasn't ganged up from stealth.

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO AIR RAILGUN THR-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT MISA-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabbing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL MAIN SERIES NIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NONONOOOOOONNNNO*
*BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE MMEEEEE-AAAAAAAA*
*THUNK*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: 1546560273179.jpg (1024x530, 177K)

The anime toned it all down, yes it's evident by now. Let's not forget they wasted the best animated OP in the series on Accel fighting Worst and an anime original Mikoto scene that never even happened

The hell's that lazy bastard going to do about it?

Attached: Smug Void.jpg (1366x768, 65K)

Roar was trash user

>You're saying that occult reeking contract with the devil has the necessary parameters hidden within it?
545 foreshadowing right in the middle of the episode what do you know

The song sucks but it's tied with Sister's Noise as the best looking one

Based and redpilled, how will Railgunfags ever recover?

Aliester fought Fiamma at his weakest. As we saw with Vento if you are skilled enough you can sneak shots past imperfect holy right. That version was so weak that IB could dispell it. Plus Fiamma isn't the most knowledgeably magician and leaned on Index for HR. To make all of that worst he cut off Fiamma's right hand which regulates all his right hand magic.

Attached: 1514641990722.png (195x195, 17K)

The pose that saved the season

Dont associate Index with this Yea Forums bullshit

Jesus shut the fuck up already, you already get BTFO with your "saved" shit last week

Yea Forums unironically has more fun than we do, they don't have sticks up their asses and make actual OC

Its ok, Mikoto will save you too user

Are you ok retard?

Not really nor do I have any reason to think your anonymous ass knows "actual" OC.

No they dont. Their "OC" is pepe and wojak edits. They are braindead as fuck. While OC has diminished here, we still get good shit from time to time, when you fags arent crying about it.

There probably is. They tried to do FIVE_OVER after all.

I looked at Saten’s boobs during the anime guys. I didn’t even focus on the story.

It's probably the same retard from 6 hours or so ago.

>Yea Forums
Get banned for speaking your mind and not acting like a drone
>Yea Forums
Funposting is welcomed and people aren't elitist wannabe faggots

>us

>Get banned for speaking your mind
You dont actually believe this shoddy victim card you're playing do you?

>4 AM
Jokes on you cause I was asleep then.

Sorry, are you still mad people shat on you for you announcing a report? Let it go.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
thanks for the laugh, holy shit

no one sleeps here you fag

Why the fuck she gets away with everything.

Attached: mugino diss.jpg (988x707, 148K)

She has one eye, arm, and leg. I wouldn't say "everything".

Based.

Keep seething.

She was spared and brought back into the group for no reason, so I would say pretty much everything.

Hm... Now, I wonder why Ice Boat worked, but Laser Beam got BTFO. Like if he supposed to manually choose the enemy or something.

Attached: fiamma jobs to the worst arc.jpg (1146x711, 178K)

It didn't work though?

Well I count limb loss as a consequence, but that's just me.

MIKOTO'S BIG BUTT

17:40 has a mention of "church of the cross" that was missed

Bravo, Kamachi.

.ass:
my.mixtape.moe/askjqj.ass
>Body Crystal
>fire
>Number 4
>Item
>magic cabal
>Dawn-Colored Sunlight
>Old cannibal woman of the one-legged house
>Russian Orthodox Church
>Christian
>Roman Catholic Church
>even if it strips the Roman Catholic Church of power
>Bethlehem
>Anglican
>illusion
>Telesma
>OP/ED

Attached: 1553872953241.jpg (658x433, 47K)

>big
Are you Irish?

Doesn't count if you get perfect-looking replacements that function even better than the old ones.

If Touma does this shit again it's really going to be unpleasant for the rest of the planet this time.

I can tell you the only consistent thing from the season I to season III is that they managed to butcher Touma in every way possible. e.g. His characterization, background, inner thoughts, quick thinking/tactics, precognition and the different powers that devoured the IT.
Feels like shit just want another studio for NT

Attached: 586585949590403040.jpg (768x1024, 25K)

Sorry all I heard was "waaaaah"

>Along with Vasilisa’s voice, an old woman wearing torn shadows wielded great power within the palace.
uh JC, staff? Also the skimped on the melting.

Attached: cannibal witch.png (1573x888, 1.48M)

It was never described as a dragon in OT22. In fact, the only mention of the word "dragon" is a metaphor during the scene where Kanzaki cuts through one of those golden arms.

So Sad