Raildex

Is NT over or not?

Attached: 1549756916471.jpg (1920x1200, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/572385/1
drive.google.com/file/d/10UxIE_RKW5PSxdWuNdhcX8FO8dAvdERo/view?usp=sharing
pixiv.net/member.php?id=18148948
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably yes, Anna picking up Touma mirrors OT22 with Fiamma.

Yes. It was similar to OT22, Kamachi is in no way attached to the NT moniker. He merely referred to it as a new season and covered everything he alluded to back in 2011.

Is it crazy that I just want this series to end already? I don’t want another entire season. I just want to see the conclusion.

Bros, how hairy do you think she is down there

Attached: e005c7c290273b6539451489e2d0ac9c.jpg (700x1166, 569K)

Probably. Rushing to the conclusion like that sounds like your own disaster.

I wanna eat out Index!

SS novels have yet to tackle anything important like that. The SS novels and Side stories all set up what's to come in the novels than major revelations, this has been known for a while or even back track and add to an existing novel like AB did with NT11.

You can live another 20 years for the ending user.

I know you guys are joking but honest to your hearts do you really want another twenty years of this?

Not gonna lie, Mikoto is what keeps me invested

Do we understand, anons?

Attached: D2Yu6rUU0AAsVat (1).jpg (900x1200, 97K)

user, why would I want the conclusion when there's so much to go through? I would feel so unsatisfied. C'mon it was a harmless comment.
>do you really want another twenty years of this?
I love Index so if he wanted to keep it going that long, I would absolutely follow it. But do I think he's going to keep it going for 20 years? God no. The next 8 years is probably its last outside of SS stories and such. He ends it when every plot thread is covered after all.

You surely meant 'with'?

O MY LILITH

>do you really want another twenty years of this
Yes.

5 more years.

>OT over
>NT over

last part of the desert trilogy is the Quran right?

Quran is Osiris so no. Horus and Ma'at are remaining.

A Certain Scientific Accelerator Ch.52 is out in English.

MangaDex: mangadex.org/chapter/572385/1
DL: drive.google.com/file/d/10UxIE_RKW5PSxdWuNdhcX8FO8dAvdERo/view?usp=sharing

Yo yo yo yo!

Attached: 01.png (1080x1550, 1.16M)

What about the Index manga?

Quran is a fanfiction remake that people insist is the only thing canon.

We haven't even met jesus yet

You mean about 8 years. It'll go really quickly once it's all said and done.

Attached: 1480276740043.png (821x458, 249K)

I can't wait to see Frenda again!

It got cancelled because Index flopped that hard

Use this DL, the previous one is missing a page.
drive.google.com/file/d/10UxIE_RKW5PSxdWuNdhcX8FO8dAvdERo/view?usp=sharing

Soon.

It's continuing because Index keeps succeeding that hard.

I don't get it. You have pages like this where it shows Arata can draw but then you get to the actual manga pages and it's all so meh.

He's only really good for random edge it seems

God damit

Attached: x33.png (1367x1055, 1.4M)

Will we ever see cheeky Kamijou again?

Attached: NT_Index_v06_003-005.jpg (787x1141, 203K)

After he fucks Mikoto

After Misaka and Misaki fucks him you mean, and he has no choice.

I want to fuck Mikoto Sephirotically

What is his problem?

Gotta get Othinus' permission first

And needs Index to agree to that first.

Nope, Index and Othinus pretty much ignores each other's existence all the time unless they have to (with Othinus berating Index for being just a search engine), pretty sure Index also despises Othinus just as much as she despises Misaka maybe. Have they even called each other's names? I'm pretty sure Othinus just calls her the grimoire library.

>It's another Accelerator chapter where nothing happens

>it's another chapter where it's really obvious that Arata needs a fucking editor
By the way, what was the source for that interview again?

I don't know why but this volume was especially hard to tell what the fuck was happening in it and hard to look at. Like his art just devolved all of a sudden. Please get this man an editor.

Everyone calls her Grimoire Library much like a lot don't call Touma by his name.

Wow rude

So Accelerator blocked all those bullets with sound waves? That's pretty bullshit

Index has no right to hate on Misaka. She's saved her life too many times.

>Volume
I mean chapter, my bad.

O

Hate seems like a strong word. I didn't notice any discontent with each other in NT at all for the scenes they had, especially in NT8.

Attached: 02.png (1080x1550, 820K)

>Bullshit
Not really, he's demonstrated he can abuse soundwaves in early OT. I'm just surprised he doesn't do it more often. The amount of retarded shit you can do with vectors is insane, and Kamachi has kept it pretty lax.

Attached: 03.png (1080x1550, 792K)

Oh. so that's why Kamachi kept calling Kanzaki as the Asian Saint.

>her name is literally grimoire library
>people call her another way of saying grimoire library
D E P R E S S I N G

MY

Pretty much. Grimoire library is INDEX.

Attached: 04.png (1080x1550, 720K)

Wow, bandana guy has a small left hand.

His powers are bullshit. Being this much of flexible is the definition of that.

He just likes using nicknames.
>The Imagine Breaker Boy
>That Right armed boy
>That idiot
>Human
>That Spiky-haired boy
>The Grimoire Library
>Asian Saint
>Child of Crowley

Attached: baitoth.png (1000x1000, 147K)

I like this.

Attached: 05.png (1080x1550, 832K)

>aqua navigator
Basically Hydro Hand but bullshit?

High effort and quality, I approve.

What's his fucking problem?

Is 3rd season worth watching or was it a shity adaptation?

Seems better than hydro hand since he can rip the liquid out of you. Though maybe Wannai is just too nice to do that.

>was it
It's ongoing user.

SAD

Read the novels then watch the anime so you can actually get a good experience of it

Yes it was a mediocre to bad adaptation depending on the arc

What if I reach the Keter? What happens to me? Will I become bait itself, the baiter of worlds?

I always found it weird that Accel takes small things like sound or rocks and makes them ridiculously strong. but when he reflects bullets or that Satellite beam it's only twice as strong.

Attached: 06.png (1505x1080, 1.18M)

It's bad.

It's a modern classic.

Attached: 1553523496421.png (1209x1355, 1.99M)

It's perfectly normal, user. Series fatigue is a real thing. And it's why long running stories, be they book series, movies, tv series, etc, drop in sales more and more over time. People just burn out on them and move on to something else.

Attached: 07.png (1080x1550, 1.02M)

Just watch the frenda parts!

It's quite bad. Lot of things cut, sloppy and crude production and direction, etc.

Read the novels and then watch.

Me too. God, I don't want to end up despising it for going nowhere.

Attached: 08.png (1080x1550, 1.06M)

His reflection naturally just doubles it due to the way it works, but he can make things stronger than that if he wants to.

God this looks awful.

>Yomikawa fanservice after so many years since OT12
>it's drawn by Arata

It's average to bad adaption.
So watch it and then read the LN.

He's an Accelerator, user, of course he can accelerate things the way he wants them to.

Good thing it isn't doing that and it's been going a lot of places.

Attached: 09.png (1080x1550, 1.01M)

It's perfectly abnormal, user. Series fatigue is not a real thing. And it's why long running stories, be they book series, movies, tv series, etc, stay the same in sales more and more over time. People don't burn out on them and don't move on to something else.

Yeah, I mean I'm glad how it's been 15 fucking years and 40+ volumes and we still don't have any clue what the fuck is going on with Touma's arm, Index is still useless and her origins are still unknown, and the people who are supposed to know refuse to tell anything about it. Great place they're going there, a place known as nowhere. Eat a bag of dicks.

Attached: 10.png (1080x1550, 997K)

>Index is still useless and her origins are still unknown

Kamachi never cared about Index.

Take a break from raildex. Let Kamachi accumulate a couple volumes for a year or two.
You don't need to obsess until the ride's over.

Attached: 11.png (1560x1080, 1.17M)

Based loyal customer sucking corporate cock no matter how long it takes.

You'd think after the first few volumes one would have realized Kamachi is a hack

Attached: 12.png (1080x1550, 924K)

>I don't want to end up despising it for going nowhere.
Sounds like your concerns are bullshit and don't actually stem from the series if you seriously think it's gone nowhere.

Oh nevermind, you're just the guy who got mad being told off last thread and resorted to fuck off and don't read the series.
>we still don't have any clue what the fuck is going on with Touma's arm
We have a lot of clues as to what's going on and learned a lot about IB even if you read NT18.
>Index is still useless and her origins are still unknown
Doesn't really negate what's happened in WR, with Touma, during the Coronzon arc, learning of the phases and objectives of the likes of Aiwass, the series backbone that is Thelema, actions during WW3, etc. But clearly apparently just two things matter to you to say "its going nowhere"
>Eat a bag of dicks.
Poor little shitposter. You want to actually try than give me generic responses?

I can see what your real agenda was now, shitposter. Should have lasted longer.

This.

I lost investment around NT8 but came back when S3 dropped and caught up and I'm in love with the franchise all over again.

Attached: 1370726158851.jpg (424x358, 34K)

This would be hot if it wasn't for the artstyle.

Attached: 13.png (1080x1550, 884K)

Don't bother responding. Same person who cries "hack" is trying to find a new way to shitpost. Been doing it for past few threads if you noticed.

Attached: 14.png (1505x1080, 1.29M)

Sure. I just noticed the same retard coming out from the woodworks. I'm sure he'll vomit "cope" next like he always does.

>Aiho and a gun
I hope she throws those monkeys that is in this chapter around against the bad guys later, after all she was supposed to be the woman who solved cases using unusual means but it's been so long I don't even think Kamachi remembers it.

Attached: 15.png (1505x1080, 565K)

>a guy with literal fucking neckbeard

You almost had me there till you brought out the generic responses. Here's a pity (You)

Did this really need a page spread?

Yomikawa didn't have much of a plan but fortunately for her she caught second hand Shiageluck from her encounters with Hamazura.

Attached: 16.png (1080x1550, 650K)

Lol

Attached: OH_YEAH.png (300x216, 125K)

???? Why a spread for a literal sketch

Its the same as the last two seasons. So if you didnt like them dont watch it.

Personally I am immensely entertained my Arata's consistent autism.

>this spread
Sasuga Arata.

What the hell is happening here?

Attached: 17.png (1080x1550, 1.03M)

Yes

How stupid can these guards be. They were on the same side of the truck as her

A series has to (or should) end after all the twists are revealed. In case you're serious, you do realize that this means that Kamachi purposely wants the series to be long, not artificially adding stuff as it goes on, correct? In case you make the popularity spike of the anime as a reason, just remember that the anime didn't release until OT17.

Attached: 1488236678274.jpg (860x638, 490K)

That's how he keeps his page count high

Attached: 18.png (1505x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: 19.png (1080x1550, 521K)

Don't bother. He's the same guy from last thread who got mad for people telling him there's more reason for it to continue, probably shillposter or whatever.

He would shit himself if he saw Kawakami.

>I lost investment when the entire world was ended by a god
Am I supposed to just believe this?

Attached: 20.png (1080x1550, 715K)

OH BOY

MORE SPREADS FOR REGULAR SCENES

He tried ok

Attached: 21.png (1080x1550, 399K)

>Accelerator trying to talk to people after he just blew out everyone's eardrums
kek

Attached: 22.png (1080x1550, 785K)

I still cannot believe how this guy refuses to improve his art

Attached: 1515138145445.png (252x221, 61K)

>the Accel anime really is gonna improve the manga
Imagine hating the manga for years only for it to walk out of the Toaru project with the best adaptation.

Attached: 1488180859457.png (360x480, 186K)

Attached: 23.png (1080x1550, 812K)

They have the Souma team + the godlike Sound Director. Shit's going to be good whether I like it or not sadly.

You just don't understand kino when you see it

Attached: 24.png (1080x1550, 862K)

>the anime will raise the bar that was burried 6 feet under
wowzers

The Souma team is really bad though, the last two seasons are legit worse than One Piece episodes

monkey

Attached: 25.png (1080x1550, 760K)

Pretty easy to imagine that the series with the lowest bar to clear is the one that clears it

Yes, because I didn't even finish NT8 at the time.

Not really. Production wise it is far better than anything S3 put out user.

Patrician taste

Attached: 1538744744641.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Attached: 26.png (1080x1550, 881K)

The first half of NT8 is pretty slow so I can believe that

Attached: 27.png (1505x1080, 1.43M)

Nice try, Carlos

The problem is that the 3rd season should never have happened.

The first half of NT8 is pretty good so I can't believe that.

These facial expressions barely look mad. I think Arata actually is autistic.

Well, it did improve over the episodes, a little

user no one even remembers what happened in NT8 dont lie

Tokyo Towah

They are perfect

Attached: 28.png (1080x1550, 1.02M)

It's not that hard to remember user. It starts out with a pretty memorable bath scene.

Attached: 29.png (1080x1550, 1.43M)

The bath scene with two lolis is easy to remember, but the rest is basically dragon tier in terms of people actually retaining anything that happened.

I think it ends up looking like this because he's taking shortcuts to draw faster.

He actually did improve when the Scavengers appeared, but then regressed again, like he wanted to simplify things to draw faster but as a result he doesn't spend time giving the lines any weight.

Not gonna lie, Index looks pretty cute without her church attire

Just because you have memory issues doesn't mean others do, user. If you want to vent about them, it's okay.

So what, Accelerator just tosses one bullet and has all of the casings bounce off each other and into each new bullet? Come on now.

NT8 is one of my favorites and you brainlets missed the most kino foreshadowing in all of Raildex. When Touma got pulled into a corner by Lessar he started screaming about how he doesn't want someone to start hitting him from multiple directions ignoring euclidean geometry.

Now, where did that happen again?

Attached: NT_Index_v18_292-293.jpg (2048x1453, 908K)

Attached: 30.png (1505x1080, 1.36M)

Speak for yourself, shitposter.

Literally no one ever discusses NT8 as points out. You dont need to pretend they do just because you feel attacked.

Attached: 31.png (1505x1080, 1.31M)

>like he wanted to simplify things to draw faster but as a result he doesn't spend time giving the lines any weight
Then why not dropping the mango daily, user?

No one discussing it has nothing to do with not remembering it as the very post you mentioned pointed out and proved. You dont need to pretend they do just because you feel attacked.

Oh, Easily Offended Guy is back.

>user no one even remembers what happened in NT8
I remember bathtub with two lolis, pregnant women which her baby is taking control over her, Fiamma and Ollerus fairy spell, Zombie Kagun and Othinus destroying the world.

You had me until you implied Index is important

>“Wh-whaaat!? There was nothing but a wall behind me. H-how did I end up here? I’ve already been attacked, but I can’t tell what happened. D-don’t tell me! Do you have a power that lets you freely control an alternate space that ignores Euclidean geometry!?”
>using fanservice to foreshadow climaxes 10 volumes away
Clearly Anna will be defeated by Touma choking her until she climaxes

Attached: 1489358129058.png (500x588, 330K)

NT8keks on full damage control

>dress that's wrong for her
pretty rude for a mook.

>One guy points out that everyone missed a foreshadowing scene
>Clearly, this means most people remembered that scene while reading NT18

Attached: 1275799545508b.jpg (500x383, 46K)

We're not talking about discussion, it's about what you remember from NT8. Do you need to discuss it in order to remember it?

>mission impossible theme song plays

Reflection and Vector Change work differently in that reflection will redirect it back with twice the force but vector change lets him magnify it as much as he wants.

Accelerated puns

Attached: 32.png (1080x1550, 1.21M)

>user who remembers what happened in NT8 comes out to prove exactly that
>thinks missing one foreshadowed event means people don't remember anything in NT8
Are you that sensitive user from yesterday who's obsessed with right or wrong?

How is there not a dabbing Raildex Pepe yet?

NT8 has Touma fight a pregnant lady. After all the memes about Touma punching women, I can't believe that people would forget that.

Attached: 33.png (1367x1055, 1.45M)

You mean you considering you remember whatever it is and hold onto some grudge for god knows how long?

Do you need to keep moving the goalpost this far? No one discusses NT8 because they dont really remember it. Not talking about it leads to not remembering it. Just like when Dragon was coming up most people admitted they barely remembered what happened in the volume. Are you ok? Do you need this broken down further so you can understand this very simple point?

The easy answer being "Kamachi is a hack and frequently forgets the limits of Accel's powers"

Sasuga Aniue

NT8 had the bath tub lolis, them trying to Protect Touma from the oncoming threat of the group, Sargasso and Mokkurkalfe, Ollerus and Fiamma moving behind the scene,s Niddhog's attack and battle with Freyja and Fetus madness. The infamous scene of Touma asking Mikoto and Index for help, Zombie Kagun bailing them out and then her and Maria taking Freyja's body and of course the amazing Epilogue.
>no one
Then what am I?

>tfw some of your favorite volumes are the ones everyone forgot

To prove exactly that he could recall a scene, and no one else does. Even calling the fanbase brainlets. Tell me, does that sound like the reply of someone who thinks everyone remembers the book or someone who thinks he liked the book and is upset no one else remembers it? This is a toughie so I'll give you a few minutes to mull it over.

No goalpost is being moved. Someone said no one remembers it, people are now posting all the scenes they recall from the novel, just because you don't discuss it doesn't mean you don't remember, user. That is not really no one.

You're no one, that's what you are

>The infamous scene of Touma asking Mikoto and Index for help
>infamous

Attached: que.png (157x204, 52K)

NT8 had all those cool sounding gremlin magicians that fought off screen

Fucking Gary stu

>all the scenes they recall
Coincidentally, these scenes are all the ones from the illustrations.

Did they just pull the rpgs from their arses?

A scene is not an entire novel. To make a claim that no one remembers NT8 and no one remembers one foreshadowed scenes are two very different claims. He coming out and even talking about it proves was saying bullshit because there's more than 0 recalling scenes from NT8 here. This isn't difficult.

FRANCHISE FATIGUE

Fuck I think I got it.
He is into american capeshit.
Some of his art reminds me of co garbage but in and that’s in addition to fucked up perspective and motion and crappy paneling. All together it manifests in the perfect “yuuuck” feeling just from looking at it.
Why he has no editor?
He clearly can draw well if he wants too, good editor with a long stick deep inside his butthole will add some real motivation to do so.

Attached: 1541289869736.jpg (299x234, 22K)

It could be based off the scene yes, but there's more to the mall exploration like Index's hunger jokes and Touma's escape, or the ride before Niddhog attacked and them getting fucked out, ventura was not an illustration scene either user. You can have visual medium to help you recall. Don't twist it.

>There's more than 0
Then you cant say no one remembered what happened in OT19 either because everyone remembered Aiwass. Use your head. What do you think is actually being said? Dont take every sentence literally like an autist.

Every sentence should be otherwise why are you saying no one remembers? There were far few scenes recalled of OT19 than ones of NT8 here. The entire epilogue didn't get an illustration yet people recall things like the Fairy Spell. Mokkurkalfe was not an illustration either, nor was much of Sargasso's portions or Kagun's BTL's. Well?

Stop arguing over irrelevant things, you women.

Attached: 1491409798192.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Nothing to twist. Most of the scenes people remember from dragon was also people flicking back to the pictures and remembering the context for those, and little else.

Can't be helped when people claim "no one" remembers something just because they didn't talk about it.

Your mom is a woman.

>Every sentence should always be literal
And this is where I notice its not worth arguing with a true blue autist
>people remember the fairy spell
Wow user, people remember the climax of the arc, that had consequences reaching to the present day? No way.

Plenty to twist since things that didn't get an illustration were mentioned user. If you wanted to be literally about the context of the scene, it would be like "index getting pissed Lessar and Birdway were taking Touma's lap spot" not what was pure text like Ventura Ventura. Nor was one illustration representing the entire epilogue. You're twisting it.

I dont know where this "I have to obsessively reply to every single post" guy blew in from but its really getting on my nerves

>And this is where I notice its not worth arguing with a true blue autist
Bye. Next time you try to shitpost, do a little better.
>I've got a reason to negate the memory of every single thing someone remembers!
There were other things I mentioned that were not illustrated since you're so obsessed with sticking to the fact that 0 people remember the novel. You can do better than this.

Y-your sister is a woman!

I don't know where this guy who tries to negate everything and claims you're taking something literally when that's exactly what the poster said blew in from but it's getting on my nerves. I guess the shitposter is successful.

Pretty sure it's one autist. He has a pretty recognizable post style and can't let anything go until he "wins" the argument.

Don't waste your time getting antsy over a minor exaggerated comment on a Taiwanese basket weaving image board

Attached: 1548886812186.jpg (970x545, 149K)

Last thread was especially bad. I find it amusing that of all people it was the low effort baiting poster using random reaction images that stopped first, because he just couldnt stop obsessively feeding the trolls and even they got fed up with baiting.

>moreover, please come

It's not really different from what you though from an outsider view

Shes 14, so not hairy enough

>cant be helped that I dont know what hyperbole is
It can be helped, you can use a dictionary

You literally do the exact same things he does and constantly go at it. I told you, it's not just 1 party.

Part 3 Touma will establish his own church

Attached: fuck the church dude.jpg (1142x2051, 648K)

>It CAN be helped
Go to bed Aleister. You have a new body to make, at least 2 kids to apologize to, and a demon to fuck

No, it's just shitposting. Don't make a claim if you can't back it up, son or you'll be proven wrong over and over again like here. To beat the shitposter, you must outdo them.

And here I am once again being the bigger guy and letting it go? I too heard the "it takes two to fight" lecture when I was young. I dont really need to hear it again.

imageboards are serious business

It's not just about letting it go so you must have missed half the point of that lecture, user.

All right that's enough.

Who's your best boy?

Attached: 1539169424249.jpg (185x240, 16K)

You gotta understand user, my anonymous reputation is at risk here

Attached: 1532310645923.jpg (229x350, 22K)

Well I'm not just never going to voice any disagreement ever again, so thats out. But I can recognize when an autist is just going to go in circles and not let go or ever stop replying, so I count that as something.

Accelerator.

It's too easy to say one of the MCs so, Tsuchi or Thor

Obviously this guy

Mikoto

Tsuchi or Accel

Where do start the anime oldfriends?

Attached: 768neledvwmz.jpg (400x209, 15K)

Everyone here.

Attached: 1508863867755.png (1280x681, 1.37M)

I think the too easy response is Aleister. But I too will go with Thor over easy mode.

HP

Index 1 > Railgun > Railgun S > Index 2 and 3

Not that, you could change your approach to try and bring something else out of it. It takes 2 to tango after all, I don't necessarily want all discussion gone or whatever so maybe try another approach?

Albeit this stemmed from a throwaway joke in the first place.

Attached: Zashiki_v06_006.jpg (817x1200, 362K)

I don't know if I can call Aleister a guy anymore unless Kamachi really does give him another body. I think that LN fan poll had him listed as a girl which means he beat Mikoto

Fiamma of the Alt-right

Heivia

Quenser.

Attached: HO_v02_056.jpg (1110x1695, 676K)

Kagun.

Your butt still blasted from this morning? Lel

Knight Leader

All I know is this never used to be a problem so of course my schema is to assume its not particularly something I'm doing. I dont really want to have to do the faggy "I disagree but respect your right to have your own opinion" bullshit just to keep autists off my tail.

>user claims no one remembers NT8
In all seriousness I can't remember NT3 past Cendrillon and Accel getting tricked into casting magic.

Not too surprising when Nt3 was a gimmick volume with a totally different way of telling the story than usual and people rarely discuss it.

>tfw the most stand-out moment of NT3 for me was the president and Accel racing past the PMC
You know I have no idea what Kamachi was doing when he tried to bring that many characters for just a single volume

In the end, we should kick the immigrants and kikes out of Europe, teehee~

Attached: D2xH2ikVYAAzZbN.jpg (827x1169, 138K)

Kamijou-san, but outside of MCs, Harem Rejecter.

Attached: CXQrE2gUEAAFtkZ.jpg (800x900, 78K)

Alice (with) Rabbit.

Attached: UNEXPLORED.jpg (399x227, 42K)

Whoops, my tongue slipped

Attached: 1445447298889.jpg (472x699, 367K)

This has been rampant the past few years. I don't think someone needs to take issue and reply to every shitpost or lowkey remark that means nothing. It just causes those kinds of people to come out and bait more.

No one wins anything then

Aleister is both man and woman sinner and saint though.

God her tits look so sniffable

Accelerator of course. Followed by Aleister and then Thor.

Frenda? Friend? Frendafriend? Frenenrnrjdndndnddaaaaaaa

Attached: 1509985012658.png (1920x1080, 801K)

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Rakko? More like RakKO'd

Attached: 1511457096674.png (1032x1044, 790K)

Yeah nah it's not gonna be relevant in the future story anyway

>an user asks who's your favorite char
>everyone gives his honest answer
>ctrl+f, searching for Kakine
>no results
My sides

Big breasts just gather sweat and weigh down your body.

This makes me wonder what the most and least remembered volumes are. I dont know if its the very most, but NT9 would be up there, with how much people discuss each possible world including throwaway lines about touma dissolving in hummus or feeding his body to people, and most every speech in it. Would the least then be ice boats or something? A volume pretty much everyone agreed they never want to reread and never gets discussed besides wakamoto memes?

No shit.

Frenda saved Railgun and is the only reason it's remebered.

Misaka.

Oh god these bewbs cured the autism caused by the accel manga.

Seen this so many times to be proven wrong but sure

who ever draw this?
I need more

Attached: 1547576913419.png (1032x1056, 1.3M)

Noukan.

Pyuma

Reminder of how irrelevant she is.

People only "like" him because he's a level 5

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1495835521757.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Even Kamachi forgot about that. It's all about AAA now, baby.

Redeeming Accelerator was the worst decision Kamachi ever made imo. Just isn't convincing for a deranged murderer to care about protecting little girls all a sudden.

Nah I like Kakine. He's not my favorite but he has potential. Both in his powers and his personality.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck was the deal with the green laser girl in season 3? How come she went nuts?

Him and Chuuya are probably the only artist who can make her fappable to me.

She always was nuts

They butchered Mugino's character in Index, she doesn't act that way in Railgun or the manga. She was much more of an oneesan.

It's made pretty clear that Anna could kick Accelerator's ass, but could Accel fight a loli seriously to begin with? The closest he has gotten is Scavengers and that might have been because a sister was involved.

Attached: 1551702612727.png (202x405, 64K)

Mugino was always batshit crazy, read the books.

She was nuts in Railgun S and this is the culmination of her getting nuts. Imagine if you're a tennis player and your much more popular rival who you think is a bad player beat you, you'll get mad. Now imagine if you're a tennis player and some faggot who has never ever held a racket in his life beats you, embarrasses you, and owes you money because you bet on yourself big bucks to beat his ass, now imagine how you feel. Also, the other person is of the opposite sex and you sorta kinda maybe have the hots for him and he's fucking this other person.

Have a (You) for effort.

lmao

Dumb Yoshiposter

No, she was tsun and short tempered when she first appeared, not insane.

Have you even watched the second season of Railgun?

She was an oneesan yes, but her pride and inferiority complex drove the dumb shit she does in Railgun, like she literally tells her backup girls to fuck off so she can beat Misaka on her own despite knowing they had her on the ropes, and she got super mad when she kept slipping away and even showed pity on her.

So can Accelerator punch souls out of people now?

Attached: 1510763723816.jpg (859x720, 107K)

That so?

Attached: Index_v15_254.jpg (1131x1600, 224K)

>secondaries trying to lecture anyone
Yikes

Souls have vectors.

So does Mugino want to bang Mikasa? I don't get the analogy here.

Have you read the manga?

weakest, most useless lvl 5!

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (827x1169, 312K)

Attached: 7392573414.jpg (633x963, 249K)

But that's Kakine.

That is not Misaki.

whose child is that?

Him and Chuuya are probably the only artists that can make her fappable to me.

Yes, and she didn't act the way she does in the Index anime in the manga either. To the point where she seems like a different character who looks the same.

Misaki is a breeding sow, that's pretty important.

That's not Gunha

A Normal Highschool Boy You Could Find Everywhere

gays not welcome here

Okay, speedreader.

Misaka is just bland in any other artstyle.

Etzali of course. Don't you know about the Mexican pregnancy meme?

etzali?

Anna may be able to jerk Accelerator off but Aiwass was clearly spooked until he re-specs

She acts pretty much like how she does in the LN though.

She showed shades of insanity in the manga that the anime completely cut that out. Also OT15 came out before ITEM's appearance in the Railgun manga.

>OT15 came out before ITEM's appearance in the Railgun manga.
?

Sasuga Etzali

It did. What do you mean "?"

Qliphoth lewds soon boys. Just a heads up.

>Still autistically replying to the weakest of baits
When will they learn?

Don't bother, user. My wife MP always acts like this.

Yeah no, I personally can't imagine Mugino from Railgun losing to someone like Hazamura when she fought evenly against Misaka. She was a really smart fighter against Misaka and suddenly becomes stupid so he can look good.

Accel probably can go toe to toe with Aiwass as he is now, but I think the main reason for him wanting to avoid conflict was so that Anna doesn't eviscerate Accel. Can't have her breaking all of his fun toys.

Color me hyped

Attached: 523E9ECC-9F3A-4271-860B-F635D08156B4.jpg (1191x908, 196K)

That's probably the reality of the situation but it's just funnier to say 'He was spooked'.

I only got into this series a couple or so years ago, and Railgun S was Item's first appearance to my knowledge.

>Toaru Majutsu no Index 15 (January 10, 2008)
>Railgun Ch.15 mid-late 2008 (vol. came out February 2009)

>To my knowledge
Time to get woke kiddo.

Attached: DED.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Guess you're right, I hadn't bothered to ever look up release dates. I assumed the manga came first because it's chronologically first.

>Raildex General Threads circa 2018-2019

I actually had to edit this to be less lewd

Attached: tokiwadistended.jpg (1181x1476, 1.77M)

The anime doesn't adapt in release order, but yeah the Railgun anime toned down her insanity. I don't have the image but the most exaggerated face she's ever made was in the Railgun manga

Did you forget that the manga has always been referred to as a 'spin off'?

He's probably saying its ITEM's first appearance chronologically?

Since when did Misaki take the dragon head?

Touma and Aleister

Technically some of NT11 and SS2 are chronologically first

Preggo shit isn't hot but I'll admit the act and the idea of procreating with a chick is hot. Just the pregnancy part is the turn off.

Attached: harakiri.png (630x646, 553K)

Doesn't make me less hard so that is a plus.

Every thread.. I try watch my back... i want to post cute raildex girls... but I cant...
I know he is here... lurking and waiting...waiting for his next pray to appear...
To violate the girls with his vile imaginations I fear
I can only sit here and wish my picture goes unnoticed and pray...

Attached: 9896769.png (763x1200, 1.1M)

Puffy vulva

Reminder that Accelkoto was canon in the Perfect World Othinus created.

Attached: 42804351_p8.jpg (400x406, 101K)

>his pray
Dumb esl

>literally asking for it

Attached: 1472217235625.png (445x566, 335K)

Accelkoto is canon in Crowley's writings.

He can't impregnate edit all of them.

Attached: file.png (1406x2000, 3.22M)

Good thing Touma rejected this garbage.

Think of it like a proof of purchase or something. You're on board with the idea, the belly is just the proof that it was a success and/or happened off screen.

You mean: "destroyed that messed up illusion."

You say that but he probably could

Attached: 58861965-0E09-4B2F-94D0-479149E76850.png (1516x1108, 1.49M)

Touma is garbage. He's a selfish prick that killed 6 billion for himself.

Now you're just baiting him with that beautiful belly.

Thankfully it still is.

Kamijou-chan and HP

Attached: Chad HP.jpg (517x593, 51K)

I will find you

And I will impregnate your waifu

Absolute fucking chad.

Past 2011, this place has been a shit hole.

Kamijou "6 billion more" Touma soon.

I cant lie to quads. I definitely was. What else are belly windows on clothes for?

>Leans on his back
>Softly whispers soft breath into his ear
>Gentle words of salvation and sweet release of death
>Can snag his soul as her property whenever she wishes to
Memenus just created "her own" perfect world, a world without any competition for Toumabowl.
Sasuga Odin.

Attached: What.jpg (344x469, 53K)

Preggo user was hypnosis user all along, I knew it.

flood the threads with photos and only a handfull will be sullied by him
is this a risk worth betting on?

Attached: 1542670721660.jpg (650x750, 213K)

Attached: 58495904030300.jpg (1200x854, 357K)

Attached: D2pyh2sU8AAtIUz.jpg (1200x828, 149K)

What about Raika?

Attached: 1526593643597.jpg (764x1068, 669K)

Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling so horny.

I can't get you out of my mind, sexing you be all I see.

Thanks

Attached: Drni03YUwAYZIB6.jpg (1080x1440, 289K)

Attached: 1508630987357.jpg (1031x1537, 306K)

>throws away the perfect lives of 6 billion people so that he could keep on suffering his shitty life
How could a man be such an embodiment of kino?

what type of men would risk having a baby with Index?

I still cant get over how lewd Othinus acted half the time in NT9 on a reread. Barely not biting his ears, sitting on the desk he's sitting at in front of him, riding a segway nearby, I'm shocked I didnt catch on that she was just looking for attention sooner.

He is probably weaker without a body. Coronzon was able to Blast through IB all on her on with a body. Aiwass didn't hit IB's negate limit until AFTER he got the 10x boost from crowley. He would need to outplay accel and I don't think Anna cares enough to protect him.
>“A third tree? Surely you aren’t going to come crying to me over something as trivial as that.”

Me, she's a useless cunt but goddammit I want to impregnate her.

Imagine loli order giving birth to triplets!

Based preggoautist

>giving him a back log
retard-san

Attached: 1542823827582.jpg (640x800, 99K)

May as well be fanart

After playing Yume Miru I cant un see it

Checked and morning after pilled

Me.

Goddamn it, I keep forgetting to open the pic before saving it on twitter

Attached: D2pyh2sU8AAtIUz.jpg:large.jpg (1500x1035, 208K)

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

It'll never not weird me out that you cant find it on /e/ but have to finds them next to insect threads and whatever else on /d/

What else super idea do you got to stop this?

Attached: DrysKA2UwAAlO4H.jpg (1449x2048, 533K)

Reminder that my dick is an asspull from your ass fag.

just ignore

Whoever draws these must know who we all like because most images are of these four people.

Don't be like that one dumbass who got so mad he started reporting. Then he slowly realized no matter what you do, it won't go away.

looks like kuroko got a haircut!

I wanna see Othinus wearing Touma's school's female uniform.

Touma.

If you're not memeing the obvious answer is pics that arent easily editable. Not facing bellies, curled up facing away etc.

what's kuroko thinkin' about?

Reminder that Othinus x Touma is an asspull.

There's lots of art in another uniform but I think it was nagatenjouki's. Dont have them on me though

Reminder that Touma x Anna is an asspull.

Dicks

>that long ass face and sudden nip skin tone
Touma's design is so bad in the anime

Reminder that Touma himself is an asspull.

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Black dicks*

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Its almost like they are the main characters of index and railgun
lol Isnt that just crazy?

Attached: 1416882041286.gif (320x240, 856K)

Reminder that TouMAN is the one above gods.

More like a neckpull

Based

But not above asspull, apparently.

Good thing they barely use it anyway. He jumps from one form of handsome to another.

Reminder that Touma x Mikoto is a redpill.

Based and redpilled

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the cutest of them all?

Attached: ea2d4f526e2be96dc4e2b92d850f71d8.jpg (592x600, 196K)

Pic unrelated

Loli Mitsuari.

That's Accelerator. Remove his power and no one would like him.

At least Mikoto is a Creep/Shipper bait so she's far more marketable.

Attached: imageedit_2_2665403731.png (225x350, 18K)

Touma will Kill Aiwass, Anna and destroy all phases including the pure physical world and remake everything from the scratch in his own way which means he can finally get rid of his shitty luck, sleep on his bed, eat a proper meal, meeting a beautiful thick Onee-san then fall in love with her and bang her and finally passing a grade without falling back.

Attached: 8586949593494030.jpg (1820x2048, 353K)

Mugino losing to whats-his-face was pretty bad writing, you have to admit.

Pic related

What did they mean by this?

Attached: See through.png (147x423, 105K)

>Touma will kill a blonde loli
lol

>No one would like him
Being an edgelord is all people need.

Misaki a pile of shit

Based kouen poster.

I can't believe Touma is gonna beat Fiamma with speedlines

Attached: D2wNok0UgAAw2IN.jpg (1334x750, 98K)

My frenda!

Attached: 1452748351974.jpg (390x600, 164K)

Fuck this arc and fuck this anime.

It's a common thing.

more complex edits like this can actually be easier because I can blend shading.

Attached: othicus.jpg (1516x1108, 1.14M)

>Implying Touma would get a chance to sleep on his own bed even in the perfect world
lol

Now do the lolis.

The one and only.

Attached: 1507825240505.png (700x995, 341K)

Not necessarily, you have to also be a Gary Stu. Case in point; Umidori and Styil.

Based, even if I dont understand the filename

Is he the final boss of /raildex/?

His powers, edgy look and Attitude.*

Commit suicide

>Stiyl
>Gary Stu
You lost me.

Stiyl is a prick not an edgelord

Raildex is gonna end with Othinus being pregnant with Kamijou Touma

But people like umidoori and stiyl?

Brainlet

Speedlines are from the pure world.

Based as fuck.

Stiyl and Umidori actually has fans though

Attached: 515DC38E-AADB-4353-A3B0-C6B721CB97C2.jpg (1334x750, 193K)

I don't want justice if he's the enemy

Looks like you're an actual fucking artist. What is your pixiv?

Thats a lot of eggs.

If a regular sized sperm goes into a 6 inch sized woman, does the baby end up full sized, or fairy sized?

Attached: 1543688533688.jpg (189x300, 23K)

no u

The father better be Touma

It probably wouldn't be the best idea, but I wonder if they are going to extend the Fiamma fight like the Accel fight.

First time she clearly played with him and she payed the price for that
Second time she was just pants on head retarded and shikage godly lucky
Third time she wanted to die by his hands

Attached: curly_hair hand_on_hip long_hair mugino_shizuri production_art to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun to_aru_majut (792x1248, 554K)

Your reading comprehension lost me too.

Using Photoshop to edit a few lines on someone else's drawing =/= Art

The father is Touma, but the baby is still gonna be Touma.

The sperm is too big for the egg, is it not?

The size of the kid would be determined by the egg largely.

So there'd be three of them now.

>meeting a beautiful thick Onee-san then fall in love with her and bang her
Man, I really want to punch Kamachi. I thought Anna is going to be the chosen one.

Attached: 5848594003030.png (302x281, 181K)

Nice headcanons user.

You're right user, Stiyl is a based cool guy. He's a chad - the strength. I retract half of my statement.

Stiyl spinoff when?

Touma dies but his souls go into the child.

>Off by one
I believe

Attached: Touma X Saten.png (370x258, 196K)

I think Stiyl did pretty early in the story, like OT and before. Umidori is so so, not large enough to mention.

The Best boy himself.

Attached: 1532885967243.jpg (857x1200, 284K)

>Get BTFO
>"Y-you can't read!!!"
Come back when you're a little older Magishitter.

>anpanman
Now there's a blast from the past

>Flameguy
>fans
lol

cute ruiko-chan!

The few things I remember from NT3 was the military base, Birdway spamming magic, Katze being a badass inside a humvee, possibly some chase in a forest and the volcano erupting while Touma says he screwd up and shouldn't have trusted birdway.

Is carrying the child of your love, who also is your love a turn on or a turn off?

If you took off her hat would she die?

Attached: 1553039733642.png (900x900, 550K)

I was drawing stuff last thread although no one seemed to notice.
if you really want it pixiv.net/member.php?id=18148948

Attached: in your house.jpg (1494x2060, 1.74M)

Yes

Depends if you're a shotacon like Awaki and cant wait to /ss/ the shit out of them or not.

Reminder that 545 is not a human, genetically speaking, and cannot be impregnated by Accelerator.

Attached: How do you go from this.png (849x1200, 1.03M)

I was asleep and I dont crosspost. Looking forward to the finished result either way

ok here's your (You) as if you haven't gotten enough already

>Implying that will stop him

Attached: Zashiki_v06_309.png (800x1200, 140K)

>Uzaki
I knew it, but also wanted to think there was just suddenly a surge in drawfags going lewd.

He'll achieve Keter and prove you wrong.

When has that ever stopped a succubus from getting what she wants? They're literally specialized at that shit.

The last drawing pretty clearly isn't yours.

You must be new here.

Mugino is truly the superior answer. infant-brained cunts Misaka and Misaki appeal only to backseat cucks.

Attached: Kakine and Mugino breaking up.jpg (1011x1200, 139K)

>Accel achieves Keter
>Realizes that Yuriko is a superior form of existence

Attached: 1539522916857.png (870x940, 641K)

Why did Hamazura never have the heart to tell her how awful this outfit is, seriously

She's tried to kill him over less.

I want to see them both beating up a half-dead Frenda!

Attached: DrBM2EfVAAAr3y6.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

>"Mugino, You look like a banana in that outfit"
That's an excellent thing to say to a murdering psychopath who's self-conscious of her looks.

So how many nodes are there in the Clonoth? 11-1 like Sephiroth? Does that mean there are 11-1 super special clones that guard the nodes. Is there an evil mirror of the Clonoth like the Qliphoth for Sephiroth?

>Touma reverts to pre-memory loss
>pretends to understand Othinus

Power couple

>Is there an evil mirror of the Conoth like the Qliphoth for Sephiroth?
Maybe there will be more WORST sisters, guarding each node.

I doubt there will be a mirror considering it was "good, evil, and new age human shit like social media likes"

Demon of the Abyss in Clonoth's Daat is actually Will.

>11-1
Wait a minute, aren't there exactly 10 clones that have canonically remained in AC?

KAMACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would regaining old memories erase his new ones?

You mean Worst
I said reverts.

Beetle is possible cause they both want to protect Fremea and are directly responsible for her being in the dark side.

Original Kakine is not possible tho lmao. He's to self centered so their relationship would be cancer.

OFFICIAL MISAKA RANKING
Will>10032>LO>Mikoto>Worst

now color her in or else

Attached: 1539372759636.jpg (164x130, 7K)

where's dolly?

I know you said that. I'm wondering what weird situation you have in mind where he gains his old memories and loses his new ones.

After Worst.

>Original Kakine
Was a cuck who got dommed by Measure Heart.

Manipulated more than dommed

You’re shitposting as much as you’re putting forth any argument, though?

Second cutest Ingun blonde!

10032>Will>WORST\LO>Dolly>RoamGangs>OriginalMisuzu>Kong
Can’t beat the 9000 IQ rapist-retard.

Attached: High int low Wis.jpg (1366x768, 64K)

He's been at it a few threads now, dont give seriously replies to anyone who gives serious replies to bait as weak as

>Responding to 3 hours old posts
YIKES

>Is there an evil mirror of the Clonoth like the Qliphoth for Sephiroth?
The tree was stated to be neither good nor evil, positive or negative. It's complete middle ground.

Post chair

O MY SUDDEN POWERUPS

Attached: Wings.png (1784x1816, 232K)

I can't believe Mugino killed Frenda. What the fuck.

Easily one of the worst decisions in Index.

Attached: сhair.jpg (811x654, 61K)

I can't believe Mugino daughteru'd Fremea. What the fuck.

So where was the foreshadowing about the new Tree?

snitches get stitches

You can physically not be cucked if you are sexually self-sufficient and have long transcended the the biological and hormonal barrier of sex. You ever wondered why Fremea and Fraulein were so attached to their beetle objects? It's because Kakines body naturally emits the care of a mother and the protectiveness of a father.

Attached: 49081162_p32_master1200.jpg (800x1030, 403K)

Ok

Attached: 3C8FD545-C779-4300-A107-A998707E135D.jpg (813x1200, 231K)

Stiyl divine retribution soon.

Attached: 1448493645610.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>master1200
Learn how to navigate pixiv already avatarfag

He literally tortured two young girls in short order

Man, this keeps happening again and again and again here.

Ok father

No she didn't, she clearly hates the kid

MOOOOTTT

Touma, Aiwass, Salome, Tsuchi. Who was the most comfortable chair and who was the least?

>Implying Accel can impregnate a woman being a woman herself

Mjolnir.

Attached: Mjolnir.jpg (700x394, 48K)

I'm sure if you keep telling yourself that, it will come true one day.

NT18, someone mentioned that Aleister was building something like that inside the WB.

Touma is a bony stick. Aiwass probably, because while all guys are firm, Salome is also made of arts and crafts supplies so she probably has random bits sticking out. Its less noticable for girls who have plump rears though which is why neither Birdway or Anna complained.

Accelerator is a woman?

I can't enjoy anything in this series that comes after OT15.

Stiyl is missing while both his country and what is more important for him, his Library are dealing with the demon D.
DED. Fairy got him.
MOOOOOOT

Are we doing confessions?

Threads about to die.

I speedread the series for the Mikoto scenes.

Chapter?

I do this but for Kanzaki and maybe Stiyl if he isn't doing exposition

I speed read the live translations to post about it and then reread later

I enjoyed everything except OT15

I pretend to be a retarded speedreader.

I haven't fully read a volume since NT13, but I still come in the threads and pretend I know what's happening.

I began reading because of Fiamma

>pretend

Final boss

a part of me wants Kanzaki to win the bowl because Touma deserves a plump, giantess big titty oneesan for all the shit he went through.

When is ITEM's mascot coming back...?

Attached: D1vvaLiVAAAySz5.jpg (1050x900, 93K)

Is Frenda too skinny to give birth?

>Giantess
She's like 3 inches taller than him and he's a manlet

Nothing to be ashamed of.
FIamma is pretty based.

Attached: strongest christian.jpg (719x719, 115K)

Will the Accelerator anime, ironic be what avenge the crappy Index III anime?

No such thing until you're anorexic and stop having periods entirely.

In a couple of years after animated dream ranker arc, her popularity will make it so

She can only give birth through C-section

English please

People are gonna love Accelerator and then get angry when he only gets one scene in Railgun S3.

Unless he gets scenes in the anime-only arc.

Merely skimmed the wiki page about him before reading and I ended putting him on a far more heroic pedestal than he is

so NT12 and dream ranker came to be because of her railgun s popularity?

We will see. After all, the director is the same person that directed big order and honestly that was one of the worst shows that I have seen.

That's fucking based if you ask me

Accel dying when?

I love Index to death but something prevents me from calling it my favorite LN and I can't explain why

The magic gods are my favorite part of the Coronzon arc.

Attached: 1552062786022.jpg (816x1155, 205K)

Hamazura is more entertaining to read about than Misaka and Accelerator.

what is this jobber so happy about?

I cried when S3 was announced. And I enjoyed every episode.

Mikoto >= LO > don't really care

That's an opinion, not a confession

No you didn't.

I don't like how Kamachi writes power ups, primarily with espers, so I end up liking less powered characters more. IT evolving is the one I really do like

Dolly>Mikoto=WILL>10032>LO>Worst

Why did you want Index 3 knowing Frenda would die and a bunch of other characters would be ruined?

I once had a dream that Touma was on top of me

That didnt take long

We know, pretenditsgood-kun

Based user.

what does it feels like?

Mikoto>I couldn't care less about the clones