Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Now that season 1 is over and season 2 is confirmed, what does Yea Forums think of this series?

Attached: 1551183459564.jpg (568x800, 106K)

God I wanted to fuck the slime so much.

i didn't mind it

Loved it

Not a boomer to like it.

fpbp

It only stands out because it's one of the few not completely worthless shows in the ocean of diarrhea that is Isekai anime, same as Shield Hero. On its own it's mediocre at best.

You want to know why these threads are piece of garbage? Because every time its flooded with spoiler fags and you have to dodge them like mad or leave.

This too but because is the closest to fucking the great sage.

zoomer detected

>You want to know why these threads are piece of garbage? Because every time its flooded with spoiler fags and you have to dodge them like mad or leave.
This. I don't even usually bother coming to threads about a currently airing show that I'm enjoying. I just popped into this thread to see if people were calling out the "season 2 confirmed" remark as fake or if I can assume it's real (in which case I will continue to avoid these threads).

One of the better anime’s of the past two seasons, Should’ve had more scenes with best girl in it though,

Attached: 903734A9-95C6-4F73-99BD-65A07EB9F44C.png (1280x680, 743K)

Dropped it few episodes in. Boring crap where MC solves everything with no effort and everybody loves him.

>"Demi God" Chloe O'Bell 「クロエ・オ・ベル, Kuroe O Beru」is one of the key characters in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. She is one of the reasons, if not the reason, for many of the interactions between the influential characters in the series such as Veldora's encounter with Rimuru and Shizue's summoning.
Wow, that seems really fucking mary sue-ish. Is she worst girl?

Why did they think wearing towels was acceptable?

it was nice in SoL parts. plot parts are just another isekai trash

Started out strong, I liked the concept, but fell off a cliff with a dull cast (goburins, dwarf craftsmen, and generic anime cliche ogres), boring location (yes, let's go to the steampunk city once, and spend most of the time in slowly growing tribal township), and they killed the only interesting character so far to give Slime-senpai a cute girl body.

What is it with isekais in making overpowered protagonists?

Fulfilled powered fantasy shit. I kind of like it, but only when done right and to degrees. I like it when they get a power than can be used intelligently, or something broken that doesn't outright turn things to easy mode, like the MCs luck in KonoSuba. But Demon Lord does it 'right' in my opinion. He is OP as fuck, and it's fun to watch, but I get the feeling that there will be things that challenge him ahead.

Attached: walk me home.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

It's inoffensive and has some neat ideas, neat animation too. I think I would've preferred if Rimuru had, you know, problems and vagina after swallowing Shizue

Winning is good and it feels good, especially in a society where getting an A- is a catastrophe.

>Mary Sue
>Jobbed all the time to lowkey aizen and gae demonlord

It was very well-produced. It's 8-bit's second-best anime after Yama no Susume, which we all know is a masterpiece.

She still retardedly powerful, receive all the attention and is the most important character for no reasons but lusting after MC's dick who loves her.
That's a Mary Sue in my book.

There's still season 2 next year as well, which will possibly be even better.

Attached: Slime-S2-Teaser.jpg (768x1086, 178K)

second cour animation took a huge hit though.

I liked it more than expected

It's one of the best isekai, even though the anime got less interesting once Milim was gone it was still a highly enjoyable ride and I can't wait for S2.
Plus it was well animated, if only overlord could get this kind of treatment..

>
>She still retardedly powerful
Slimeverse are full of OP characters that I can name atleast 10 of them who are stronger than her

Very nice and I'm looking forward to S2.

You're weak. Spoilers only make me more interested in adaptations because then I'm looking forward to seeing either how things reach that point or how they get adapted.
If you can't handle spoilers, you really should stay in places that are serious about never spoiling anything such as the R place.

Protagonists are usually supposed to win, so it's not far-fetched to make them stronger than their opponents. Besides being overpowered from the get-go, there is also the option of making the protagonist grow in power over time, but that pretty much ends in a power spiral and the need to introduce stronger and stronger opponents.
It's not related to isekai specifically.

6/10 at best.

god i love them so much

What about my other points then? Also having more op people doesn't make her less strong.

>Slimeverse are full of OP characters that I can name atleast 10 of them who are stronger than her
Not that user, but you are wrong. You cannot name 10 who are stronger than her, because she is easily within the top 10, rather within the top 5 even.

In general it was an interesting society-building story with interesting politics:

- Production in general (other than the last few episodes) is great.

- But they needed to leverage the world outside the forest more, it seems a lot more interesting than the forest itself.

- The background music is weirdly obtrusive and bad. They were clearly trying for some sort of gaming homage but instead they just undermined the story. Compare to Shield Hero where the BGM really enhances the storyline.

- Seems like the production quality and pacing fell off the cliff in the last few episodes.

- I'd liked to have see more development in the relationships between Rimuru's allies. Once they join "the team" and get named their relationships seem to freeze in place, even as they grow stronger individually.

And now, speaking as a manga reader, it's a shame they skipped the storyline about the alliance with the beast country. I understand that they wanted to hurry up to the story arc with the kids, but it really adds depth to the politics and nationbuilding.

What's worse, the rush in the final episodes somehow undermined the emotional impact of the story arc with the kids. I really like those chapters of the manga but didn't care too much one way or the other during the anime episodes.

Attached: __milim_nava_and_rimuru_tempest_tensei_shitara_slime_datta_ken__4da3948cb8709a979856c91eaed8ee60.gif (540x304, 1.65M)

this is my take too, roughly
was never excited for the next episode but when one came out I can spare 20mins for a bit of enjoyment

The second opening was a lot better than the first.

suu

Attached: best.png (500x471, 148K)

I liked it more when it was a Dragon and his harem of lolis instead of a dragon and the avatar of flame

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 24.5 [720p]_snapshot_00.05.55.438_[2019.03.28_16.40. (1280x720, 134K)

Is S2 going to have more Milim? She was easily the best part of the show and S2 is going to really suck without her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.19_[2019.02.18_18.48.33].j (1280x720, 99K)

Worst isekai I've ever seen.

Fuckin amazing, I wouldn't mind another 50 episodes of just slimebro making friends and walking around destroying any enemy that stands in his happy SoL series.

Love it.

Pretty much but to be fair I dodge every Yea Forums thread of everything i'm enjoying except anime original shows

>Rimuru
>Velda Nava
>Yuuki/Velda
>Guy
>Milim
>Ramiris
>Diablo
>Dino
>Velzard
>Zegion
>Rudra

She fought equally with Guy... And Guy is stronger than most of the others.
Rudra has some "charisma skills" but he fell behind in terms of personal power. Dino shouldn't even be on that list.

>equally with Guy
Lmao Guy was literally toying with her during their fight and "accidentally" died multiple times.
>Rudra has some "charisma skills" but he fell behind in terms of personal power.
Rudra is the strongest hero ever existed at his prime he summoned and named guy before he even received justice king from Veldanava.
>Dino shouldn't even be on that list.
Dino is the strongest seraph and on equal standing with Guy and Ramiris

Guy grew much stronger over time. The current Guy could easily beat the past Rudra at his prime, while Rudra decayed due to Justice King. Dino lazed around and didn't develop much either.
Chloe got a power-up after she fused with Chronoa.