Darling In The Franxx

This is a masterpiece and if you don't think so you are an absolute brainlet
>Wehhhh the show doesn't go in a predictable pattern that my baby brain can understand WEHHHHH
> monsters and dinosaurs- not weird; aliens- reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 47736026fee7f0d0f9b3175602ad18711538681466_full.png (640x360, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darling-in-the-franxx.fandom.com/wiki/Anime_and_Manga_Differences
youtube.com/watch?v=_04kwSlcabo
youtube.com/watch?v=WYY7YM3E9aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe it's not the best anime of all time, but if one of my favorites, every week I was anxious about the new chapter

Yeah I really enjoyed it, and I was even skeptical about it at the start. I thought the story was really clever, the story really clever, and the ending fit just right and unexpected at the same time. I don't get how this show created such a divide between really love it and loath it for different viewers.

Attached: 67843943_p0_master1200.jpg (427x600, 169K)

> I thought the story was really clever, the story really clever,
I meant to say the animation was really nice for one of them but I fucked up and said the same thing twice.

DARLING, DARLING, DARLING IN THE FRANXX
IT'S A PARTY EVERY WEEK BABY

the problem is that it did go into a predictable pattern. it always happens with these types of shows. they go into space only to die or comeback millions of years later or to save the world they sacrifice themselves.

I wish triple q would make a remix like this but I think after cory 911 now and cory in the plastic love he is done with cory for good.

Hurr durr why does every trigger show go to space reeee
Absolute basedboy.

Attached: 1553730185375.png (1072x1482, 812K)

Manga chapter 43 in 9 days and 10 hours!

Can't wait to see what brilliant plan Mitsuru came up with

Attached: 1553369256991.png (822x1200, 633K)

I've been considering picking the manga up.
I wonna see fatty get cucked all over again and zero two's ladybits

It's on an alternate story path now. Fatoshi's cucking will probably happen differently than in the anime. And he acts even more disgusting and despicable so it will be even more satisfying when it happens

Attached: 1553369179540.png (822x1200, 615K)

Ahhh that's great. I heard that he's switching a few things up? what kind of differences does the manga have? The whole idea of franxx is buid around the setup that will happen in the end so those are set in stone, I'm curious as to how is the author goes about doing it in his own take though.

The show was nothing new and I was very disappointed. All the Zero Two art was worth the garbage though. I still beat off to her.

This link lists most of the changes that happened so far:
darling-in-the-franxx.fandom.com/wiki/Anime_and_Manga_Differences

As you can see, the changes were small at first. But recently it went off into a whole different path. It's less than halfway through the story and Hime is already kicking some major ass, whereas in the anime she did nothing, for example

And yes the fanservice is amazing, too

Attached: n22.png (822x1200, 845K)

I wish Franxx was a masterpiece. I just wanted a cool action anime with a sappy romance. With the monster femdom too, it could have been perfect. At least the first 15 episodes are still alright.

Attached: 1525383196734.jpg (541x850, 303K)

>Show doesn't go in a predictable pattern
>Main focus is love between Hiro and 02
>They love each other throughout the show
>They loved each other even before the events the show started with
>They love each other until their deaths
My brain really couldn't comprehend that, I've never seen anything like it before. Are there any other stories where two teens from two different backgrounds that don't allow them to be together get together and die in the end?

I cant get past the piloting

>001 kicks more ass
NICE!
>Amazing fanservice
A generous user gave me a link to some. bless that man.

>Hurr durr why couldn't it be normal romance mommy give me tendies
>Femdom
Absolute shit taste brotha.

The first genuine criticism I've seen of this show... I guess doggy style isn't for everyone.

Its certainly not the worst thing in the world but its just hard to take the plot seriously when the whole basis of the anime is just an innuendo.

>het
That's when I dropped it.

Attached: 1530935047863.webm (768x432, 690K)

I understand

>Babys first Evangelion

But being predictable is why everyone hated it. Waifu always dies. It would have been great if it broke that mold.

where do i subscribe your tumblr?

inferno cop X
kill la kill X
Little witch X
ninja slayer V at the beginning of the series before we even knew her
luluco X
Sex violence and machspeed V but resurrected.
Kiznaiver X
turning girls X
Supernatural battles X

ALWAYS DIES
ALWAYS
SOOOO PREDICTABLE
GEEZ
Fuck off. The only time gainax killed off the waifu was psg and eva if you like rei

That's not the whole damn plot that's a motief. The show isn't SEX the show, but there's a strong motief of sex because of the whole idea of reproduction and it's forbidding

It was a copy of Eva, Eureka 7, and Big O. The said always dies in that kind of series.

>always
I don't think you understand what this word means

>Says show is a masterpiece
>Provides no substantial argument
Retard

it was a fun ride, but the shit it became was awful
im thankful for zero tsu though, regardless of what happened in the show no one puts a bigger smile on my face

Attached: 20190222_190110.jpg (2048x1536, 801K)

Watched the first ep and thought it was just a boring version of star driver

I agree with the second part but I gotta ask, awful how? It was clear the humans are wrong and that the klaks are monsters at that point right off the bat, They manged to find out the root of the problem and save humanity, sacrificed themselves to save all their friends. Good fights dope animation, wholesome ending. I really don't get people who complain about the ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=_04kwSlcabo

My issue with it is the fact virm was introduced 4 episodes before the show was over, trying to set up a brand new villain essentially while we already had papa completely fucking good to go. It felt like we "we need aliens because trigger" also despite the fact they suicide bomb virm, their still fucking alive. Their not active at the moment but all it takes is time and they are just gonna retake a planet, so in the end their sacrifices meant nothing.
Also, I fucking hate reincarnation, I know it's a different thing in jap culture, but when the characters I watched and loved basically have all their struggles just washed away and forgotten about it pisses me off

They dropped hints about it going there throught the whole show. nothing was put there as an afterthought. trigger even pushed the date into 2018 just so they could seal all corners shut. The argument "they decided midway" is stupid If you go back and watch there are hints to all those things from the very first episode.

>They died and couldn'e eliminate every evil forever
Welcome to the real world, you can't destroy all evil forever, but the y gave their friends time and power to make good, to shine through virm's presence for another eon. They also done it all together. they spent a year exploring the universe together, they were both on borrowed time, yet they got to be alive long enough to have a damn honeymoon.
The whole reincarnation deal was just a sweet little bit. He could've left em dead but it was a nice little nudge. It's not necessarily them, you can think of it that their sacrifice allowed two happy kids to grow without fear.

It's shit.

I like where manga Mitsuru is going

Attached: 1522418598013.png (436x800, 306K)

>Director literally admitted that he was just making shit up in the second half because he only wrote up to 13 episodes

This is the best part about the DitF fiasco is that the people who defended it look like absolute idiots.

Sometimes I just wanna see a cute boy getting milked, man.

Attached: Dbj3259VMAA7Rl9.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Ova based on manga when?

Cringe

good taste user

>Wehhhh the show doesn't go in a predictable pattern
The show does go in a predictable pattern though. Nothing in that show is unpredictable at all. In fact, that's the problem, they went in the most cliche, unsatisfying way possible

Also, if it didn't go in a predictable pattern, that's due to the fact that they didn't plan out the second half of the series at all. You can't pretend something is a tightly written masterpiece when they were just winging it

>thinking aliens isn't a predictable and overdone twist
Was this your first anime, OP?

Can't wait to see IchiHiro happening for you retards to kill yourself for being the disgusting pigs that you are

>what kind of differences does the manga have?
The main difference currently is that 001 has actually done something this time and annihilated most of the 9s. The only ones left alive are Alpha and Delta. Papa decided they are no longer useful so wants them disposed off however Squad 13 saved them.

I just found it to be disgusting when Mitsuru took Kokoro's advice about the importance of promises at face value and then the two actually stayed/got back together. It would have been a more interesting and unique dynamic if she had and continued to have commitment issues

Not the best but it sure is one of my favourites in the last year even though I hate the last arc

>franxxfags still desperately trying

Attached: 4512478456412.jpg (1080x1087, 364K)

I refuse to call anything I hated a masterpiece in any regard. They tried to go with a bittersweet ending that was not enjoyable, so in that regard it failed as a peice of entertainment but beyond that is wasn't even brilliant in a narrative aspect. I can appreciate the way a narrative concludes if there is something to take away from it or if it played out in way that was logically in line with everything that built up to it, but it didn't even do that. It was just a dissapointing clusterfuck of an ending.

I loved it for the majority of its run but fumbling the ending so hard that your show goes from breaking away from the crowd as the biggest thing going on in anime to dead fucking last, a disappointment that nobody wants to talk about anymore, is just rediculous. The weaknesses of the director came through as soon as they got past the part of the series he and writer had pre-planned years prior to start of the project. On the fly nishigori is an incompetent leader who is better suited to just animating. I hope he never directs again.

Attached: Atsushi-Dono.jpg (1431x1898, 158K)

It was ok.
Most of the fun came from the shitstorms about Ichigo though.

Shitty forgotten show.
>IF U DON'T LIKE THING U DUMB
Yeah, you truly are a paragon of high IQ.
Sage and hide.

It will be forgotten soon. I give it 2 years max.
The fact that you call anyone who disaggres with you, even if they have their own valid reasons for not thinking of it as a masterpiece, let alone for hating it, just goes to show that you haven't consumed much anime or media in general.
You embody Dunning-Krugger Effect perfectly.

Trigger shows are always het so you should stick to another studio

Attached: 1540202887139.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

It was shit and i kept telling everything after episode 2 it would be shit and nobody believed me

FranXX was easily one of the worst shows ive seen in years but at least some good things came from it

Attached: 19462846.png (1280x720, 997K)

>that ntr
i refuse to believe nishigori doesn't have a cuck fetish

Hardly NTR when they were never in a relationship

same, I also have an altar for her

>decent main couple
>shit tier sidecast
>every ounce of development in the trashbin after the first cour

I'm so happy Mitsuru and our very precious pistil are going to save Alpha and Delta

Attached: 1544540064960.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Fatoshi behaves 100% like a cuck.

That's just Futoshi for you

Attached: Fucking In Front Of Futoshi.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

A complete coincidence

Attached: 1521909717816.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Why even making a character like this.
>ugly
>horribly designed
>horribly developed if developed at all
>obnoxious
at least Mitsuru is a shoujo-bait.
Futoshi has no redeeming values.

He makes me so sick

Attached: 02.jpg (822x1200, 366K)

I guess is fun to have that one character in the cast everyone can dislike

Attached: Fatoshi.png (822x1200, 1.11M)

Its weird how they had the tools to make him and everyone in the sidecast likeable.
>could've made some good ikuno/futoshi relationship, either romantic or not
>the fact that he had a eating disorder, so psychological and physical problems to fight
>the unexplainable fact that ikuno and futoshi together in a franxx worked perfectly
instead they wanted to make him a kokoro obsessed cuck without any redeeming qualities, even more in the manga.
and we could use the same logic with everyone in the sidecast.
>Goro and Ichigo shafted after 15
>Mitsuru being the growth character didn't grow at all
>Kokoro remained a baby obsessed creep
>Zoromiku didn't exist

The true brainlets are the ones that didn’t realize the show was shit from the very start

I want an AU where Chadtoshi pump and dump Whorekoro

Seriously what was going through Nishigori's head when he made FranXX characters? Every single one of them is boring and uninteresting

You'd think the boy with an unrequited crush and the girl with an unrequited crush would have more in common than just sharing a robot.

Attached: what.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

>kokoro nearly stampedes, terrible pilot all around
>mitsuru nearly killed by 02 and went full dino aids
>not a single consequence
>ikuno shoots some debris
>futoshi rides with her
>both have grey hair
this show was way too partial to some characters.

If Futoshi and Ikuno had a kid he'd be named Frank Grimes.

Yeah, that was so retarded it was hilarious. I guess FranXX hates fat people and Dykes

Attached: Milkman Is Back.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

>choose your destiny with your own hands
only one in the cast that chose something in 24 episodes was Kokoro to assault Mitsuru.

I think it was the power of love that stopped the aging process for them, After all, is there is something FranXX taught us is the power of love can win against anything

Attached: DsoAUcrU4AA4yHB.jpg (800x1200, 138K)

And Mitsuru to stay with Kokoro on earth

reminds me of a thing that i made some times ago.

Attached: literallymitsukoko.png (1262x911, 2.06M)

>literally chose to stay on earth instead of defending humanity

I imagine something along the lines of moving background to be dragged around in the Hir02 show not realizing that strong supporting characters are kinda important to any narrative

>Stay to take care of her depressed pregnant girlfriend
And its not like the Nines needed anyone else there

Attached: Fuck Space Battles.webm (720x404, 2.81M)

>Stay to take care of her depressed pregnant girlfriend while fucking aliens are attacking earth
ok.

How are Hir02 gonna die in the Manga? Any predictions?

Attached: KABOOM.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

My opinion is they are gonna go full fanservice.
So Mitsuru being a completely out of place keikaku man and kokoro both having tons of useless screentime.
Hir02 are gonna stay the same.

>while fucking aliens are attacking earth
They were in space chilling waiting to attack again in god knows how many years. VRIM would have probably forgotten about earth if not for Hir02 Kamikaze attack

Old age, after living long fulfilling lives together with lots of children

Only if 02 isn't infertile in the Manga

>together with lots of children
They could always adopt i guess

Attached: 1531325452769.png (940x1080, 855K)

>hey guys what if we did everything Eureka 7 did, except worse?
>Brilliant idea.

>VRIM would have probably forgotten about earth if not for Hir02 Kamikaze attack
nice headcanon

You think Yabuki is gonna sexualize Eo To?

>dude sex lmao
It was fucking terrible

After this whole escape ordeal is over, I hope we'll get some cute SoL chapters (with loads of fanservice, of course)

It COULD have been a masterpiece if only the twist came at least 2 or 3 episodes earlier.
In fact the main problem of Franxx is how late it actually starts going somewhere

I hope we get a graphic sex scene so I can finally find out if Mitsuru is hung or not)

I miss Simpson posting

>the entire fucking chapter is a sex scene
>20 pages of Mitsuru and Kokoro just fucking

Oh god yes

Attached: 1546617008668.png (707x1000, 418K)

I hope she doesn't give him an awful haircut again though

Was this show 3D or 2D? The first time I watched it I thought only some parts were 3D, but I watched some of it again recently and certain things about the parts I had previously thought were 2D led me to wonder if the whole thing was 3D with really good animation and shaders, or maybe rotoscoped from 3D (which seems like a huge waste of time and resources, but even that still isn't damning because lol trigger)

It's 3DPD

Fatass confirmed for loveless marriage then?

Surely you didn't believe the staff would give them a wife and three kids without a catch.

It's not like the others did anything important anyways, except maybe Miku and Zorome who helped Hiro. They just went there, killed few VIRMs and headed back. if anything, Jobnista would have just got struck by some debris or stray shot and exploded, so better stay safe in the Earth

Considering how much Yabuki hates the fatso i wouldn't be surprised if he puts Futoshi looking at the distance while crying

Attached: 003.jpg (822x1200, 629K)

>its been year already
what the fuck

I just want him to be shot by APE soldiers next chapter. It would be much better if he dies

So how will the partner change happen this time? Will Futoshi die or does Kokoro realize she has better stamen waiting for her, so she dumps her partner or will Mitsuru initiate the partner change this time after their teamwork in 9s escape operation?

Attached: D2kAQkhVAAAilZJ.jpg (800x1100, 102K)

Now now killing Fatoshi would actually be a good thing. Just let him suffer more

Attached: 1531609526507.jpg (479x611, 39K)

darling in the leddit

Just put Fatoshi out of his misery already, fucking kill him Yabuki please

>So how will the partner change happen this time?
No fucking clue to be honest. Maybe it doesn't happen but Mitsuru and Kokoro still fuck.

Attached: D2bp1WBUwAAK-YF.jpg (923x1200, 116K)

>everything i dont like is rEdDiT
heIIo, reddit

Of course it will happen, it was foreshadowed a couple of chapters ago

Attached: 1550948882866.png (822x1200, 844K)

Wrong, its own subreddit ended up hating it.

I thought the same but then it got fixed immediately after

It could have been much, much better if it was 3 cour instead. All the ayy lmao shit in the last couple of episodes was was way too fucking rushed.

But he is such a beloved character! Just look at all the merchandise, fanart and cosplay he gets! Everyone loves him so much that Yabuki wouldn't kill anyone. This is manga for all-ages after all, no one dies (except Nines who are dead in canon anyways) Just kill that fatfuck already, He is unbearable

Attached: Yummy stuff.png (332x345, 200K)

Speaking of the Nines i remember one user saying Yabuki loved then and thus he wouldn't kill them at least until the very end. Funnily enough next chapter had most of them die. Weird how in the Anime gave them a better treatment

Attached: 1535513644259.jpg (1200x766, 231K)

He loves Alpha, at least. I saw some screencaps of an interview where Yabuki mentions him in every fucking sentence

This cover is such clusterfuck. Who thought it was good idea to cram 12 characters into one cover? Covers 5-8 were absolutely shit (maybe except Ikuno)

I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but i did really enjoy it and definitely a favorite for me

So many Mitsukokofags ITT. I rent their kind being ostracized during the airing. What happened?

I think it's really wrong how Alpha didn't have any blood connection to Hiro, they could have been such good bros

He killed the others so he can focus more on Alpha, and kept Delta alive too so that Alpha can have a cute girlfriend.

FranXX threads have always been full of Mitsukoko since pic related

Attached: Baby End.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

@186349497
Bad bait, faggot. Seems like you weren't even in those threads when the show was airing, speedreader. Try harder next time

God these subs are retarded.

If Yea Forums hate it then it has to be good. Anything Yea Forums likes is utter shit
They said RE.creators was shit and it was a masterpiece. I want to watch this someday but I am recovering from my sleepless night marathoning Re creators now

>Hiro thought Alpha was a girl in the manga
Holy shit. It will be fun to see their interactions in the future

Attached: SHE.png (822x1200, 999K)

Considering it seems they didn't have a story for it that's not a terribly bad thing. Rushing through BS is better than dragging it out.
The entire VIRM thing was a mistake since there was no foreshadowing of it at all. It's like the premise of an entirely different series.
I thought the adults were going to end up as the real enemy. VIRM rapturing them up out of nowhere removed that, and then the klaxosaurs switched their attention, so the "things worth caring about" bucket was instantly emptied.

>this is supposed to be a smile
it looks like she stubbed her toe

Delta is currently a potato at the moment, but it will be glorious when she wakes up and engages in a foursome with Kokoro, Alpha and Mitsuru, all the while fatty will be watching while he is clutching a mould of bread he shaped to look like Kokoro.

Attached: 1530017832185.jpg (1955x1955, 1.79M)

Good subs require someone to do them, and that looks like someone just slapped HDTV subs on a BDRip without retiming.
Better subs came out later.

Attached: 07. Darling in the Franxx [BD 1080p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_14.25.348.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Oh god my fucking dick.

Attached: x17.png (822x1200, 852K)

I want to see Mitsuru and Kokoro become good friends with Alpha and Delta. No sexual shit though maybe

Yeah, that could be nice. They have some history together after all, although not good one. But I kinda have dilemma with the manga now, because part of me wants the partner switch happen as fast as possible to clear my doubts but other part of me wants Yabuki to take his time so it will feel natural, compared to anime where things happen because they have to

Attached: 5033894313872.jpg (393x491, 59K)

Reddit moved own and now watches Rising of the Leddit Hero. People in here are mangafags and some franxxfags nostalgiafagging about their brief time of their lives replacing dbsfags as chads of Yea Forums.

Attached: Dino Wedding.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

The escape arc will take a few chapters, during which Mitsuru and Kokoro will slowly fall in love as they work together. After that, partner switch will probably happen, and it will feel more natural since Mitsuru and Kokoro will have discovered that they work great as a team thanks to their working together during the escape

Who are the new chads of Yea Forums? Has there ever been one since franxx ended? I don't remember even Goblin Slayer or Shield Hero reaching similar levels even at their peak.

There are non, since no other show yet has reached the potential Franxx had

Maybe DBS when Broly got released.

You have to have double-digit IQ to believe this didn't go downhill after episode 15. The aliens "twist" wasn't even the worst part.

Yeah it was great

>Episode 6
FIFY ;)

Imagine marrying a girl taller and stronger than you

>tfw 6 feet and can't find a girl able to carry me
; ;

Attached: Lets Dance.jpg (773x1050, 764K)

This is going to happen.

Attached: D2nuW9NVAAE5CbP.png (600x682, 362K)

DifF reminds me of that great time i was having: comfy,mememe,madero
but now these days are gone
I feel sad,empty and apathetic
DitF still good tho
bye

i miss franxx saturdays bros

Next week user, when new chapter drops. It's only bi-weekly though

Eo to lewds by Yabuki when?

Never and that is a good thing

You don't do the "lol aliens are villains" twist when there are only four fucking episodes left and expect me to call it a masterpiece, which is fine. Not everything has to be seamless.
But when you pull the fucking REINCARNATION CARD you bet your ass I'm just tossing your show into the dumpster.

He's going to lewd her and you know it. He already showed her navel

Attached: chapter 1.png (822x1200, 1.32M)

we will never live it by its time again,ever
2018 is now in the past
DitF is now in the past
all the comfy,mememe,madero is gone

Yabuki has no qualms against lewding lolis

Daily Reminder that Zero Two did nothing wrong.

Attached: Human Cattle.png (892x719, 499K)

cute and funny Kokoro and Miku

Attached: cute and funny.jpg (180x211, 16K)

That made me sad. I don't think I can ever watch another show with Yea Forums wasting most of my waking time online shitposting without a care for the rest of the world even if there was one show with similar levels of shitstorms because I'm no longer a neet

Attached: Alone in FranXX.jpg (1600x2260, 545K)

Why won't people just let this shitshow die already?

Because it's deeply embedded in our 556s and nothing we do can get it out.

Because Darlifra is going to be infamous for years after its ending specifically because of its ending.
The same way Oreimo was infamous for years after the ending.

Also 002 is an S Tier waifu

they literally didn't write a plot past episode 15 and winged it, which makes itself all too apparent.
Imagine only writing for half of your 2 cour length anime and expecting a 9 episode improvisation to work lmao
sasuga,nishigori

Do people ever let trainwreck anime die out? I still see Guilty Crown and Re:Creators threads popping up every now and then.

Truly one worthy to be successor of his master

So much for "muh petproject" and "why are people disliking the rushed end"?

Kokoro ruined it.

If you wanna be technical, KLK, Franxx, and Luluco are the only ones this applies to with Senketsu, Hir02, and Nova's disappearances at the end, but even there Nova still lives as we learn from supplementary materials.

Re:Creators was the biggest shitshow I've seen in a while
75% of the anime is infodump/world building in the most boring way possible only to kill off the only characters worth watching the show for and then nothing

Just hide the thread faggot, you don't even need filters at this point

Kokoro being nothing but a vessel for the true aim of the anime to be conveyed killed it
80% of the main cast being inconsequential and unneeded killed it
No one from the main cast dying killed it
The attempts at masking its slow descent into an asinine trainwreck devoid of any story telling or cohesive plot by intentionally withholding information killed it
Every non hir02 episode being utter shit killed it

But she's saving the manga now.

True. I disliked her in the anime, but the manga is making me start loving her.

Attached: kokoro.jpg (249x325, 28K)

I haven't read much of the manga since it was like 8 weeks behind the end of the anime when the anime ended
is it going an alt route or is it still 1:1 with the anime plot?

Alt route. Very alt route, it seems.

See Since January of this year, the story split off

This.

kino
guess ill have to catch up

It was never 1:1 though, it was mostly the same, but not identical. Don't try to start from chapter 37 like some idiots do

And Gridman with Akane

The whole thing is 2d.there are a few shots of CG background and CG mechs, but those are very few and far apart. You can find the uncolored douga online too.

>Every non hir02 episode being utter shit killed it
The only good episode was 13 thats it

>they actually believed DitF was an AOTY candidate
>it turns out to be WAOTY

the last chapter I read was probably 12, it was around the completely necessary to the plot beach episode.

>Every non hir02 episode being utter shit killed it
This. Pandering to NTR fetishists didn't help either.

if we talk about sidecast being a wreck its what
said

confession time
i wanted more Zoromiku
and FutoKuno deserved a chance

>the last chapter I read was probably 12
Continue from there then
Have fun, user

Attached: manga chapter 30.png (822x1200, 1.25M)

What these stats show that it's not that they are likely to kill the love interest or MC it's that they are never afraid of killing them. It keeps you on the edge of your seat knowing you are watching a trigger show and anyone can have permanent consequences at any point.

>ditf manga is painting Mitsuru as a super keikaku madlad
they sure are going full fanservice.

I actually kind of like these two. I thought they were obnoxious at first but they grew on me. zoromiku are pretty cute

I want to NTR Cocoro! I'm sure her son would love it.

Attached: 70158599_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.6M)

I have no problems with Mitsuru becoming a badass mastermind, and Kokoro his accomplice/lover

>zorome
his episode was supposed to get him to open his eyes to papa being a fraud. they asked him literally every question his character needed to be asked, but never had him answer them and just made him forget about all the iffy shit he saw and heard.
>miku
worthless character. serves absolutely 0 purpose, not much to say about her
>futoshi
They had a chance to make him a sympathy pot, but they dashed that chance when they made him obsessed with cuntoro to the point that he develops bulimia because he got cucked. They also continued to shaft him throughout the rest of the series like making him the priest at Kokoro's wedding (kek), and then having his bulimia brought up but never actually resolved
>Ichigo
The most prominent side character, but still lacked growth. She was obsessed with hiro from day 1 and stayed obsessed with him. She never had any agency and everything she did was either to try and steal Hiro from 02, or to try and impress Hiro. She failed colossally at being the squad leader and almost got them killed on their first real mission because of her Hiro obsession.
>Goro
He got the chance to be a character ever so often, but then he'd immediately have to apologize to Hiro after calling him on his shit and let him continue to be a shitter. Him allowing himself to get cucked by Ichigo who could never actually get Hiro the entire series, then accept the role of "I'll just fuck you since Hiro is in space" was kek
>Ikuno
The best side character, but because she was written to be a lesbian, she had to get shafted. Nishigori forgot that Ikuno existed up until her confession episode and then tried to make up for it by having her "shock" confess to Ichigo, but we already knew she was wet for Ichigo like 10 episodes in advance.

when 02 smiles, you smile back!

Attached: kirito smile.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Oh look is one of the originals better written Hiro

The route the manga is going with Mitsukoko seems pretty promising. Yabuki is apparently a believer of Kingsuru.

>mitsuru
Nishigori wanted him to the Vegeta to Hiro's Goku but he was always more of a Yamcha and in the end ended up as Yajirobe.
He was originally written to be a fag, but Abe-san wouldn't allow 2 gay characters in the same show, so they somehow skirted around all the foreshadowing of him being gay for Hiro and had his homosexuality cured by getting raped by Kokoro.
Mitsuru was a smug fuck the entire first half of the series, but was actually the most useless pilot of them all. His character progresses, but it progresses in such a shit way that it's hard to call it progression. All his character did was get over his faggotry induced inferiority complex by getting raped, and then dissolving into a shell of a character whose sole purpose was to help Kokoro explain to the paste eaters who didn't realize the aim of ditf was to be a commentary on the declining birth rate, that the show is a commentary of the declining birth rate.

Revolution soon
Zorome no longer believes in Papa

Attached: 1550949191441.png (822x1200, 646K)

It's amazing how Nishigori and friends destroyed everything they spent the prior 22 episodes building, in the span of 40 minutes.
The entire theme of memories bounding people together in an unavoidable fate gets thrown out the window because hir02 get reincarnated as kids with no memories of their past lives. They're still going to end up together in that life, but what was the point of episode 15 if you're going to press the reset button?

02's struggle with accepting the fact that being a human is more than just her biological make up, and more with her morals gets contradicted because after all she went through to realize she's just as much human as shitigo is, she gets born again as an actual human.

The entire theme of fighting fate gets contradicted because fate killed hir02 and fate is the only thing that brought them back to earth, and fate is the only thing that is going to have them meet them again in that new life.

Hir02 never explored the world like they were supposed to, they never finished the picture book and they never came back to their friends, which was the entire fucking point of their final arc. To finish everything they started on Earth, with the people they started it with.

The ending pissed me off so unbelievably much

Atleast Ikuno got what she deserved, yuricucks deserve no mercy.

>The ending pissed me off so unbelievably much
Hahaha good also this

I still remember the day the ichigo dress leak appeared showing she was pregant, I remember how quickly yurifags went rabbid trying to rationise the baby as Ikuno's baby and finally the moment Goro kissed Ichigo was the moment Yurifags all died, also pregnant Historia being revealed in the same week also gave me a chuckle, have yurifags ever been so badly BTFO?

Attached: 1530555557270.png (473x477, 232K)

>have yurifags ever been so badly BTFO?
Many times but it always feels good

Attached: 1234565434567.jpg (329x402, 35K)

>I remember how quickly yurifags went rabbid trying to rationise the baby as Ikuno's baby
Holy shit, yeah, that was hysterical.

Attached: denial.jpg (857x367, 93K)

Fuck p13

Attached: pain and tollerance.jpg (1920x898, 682K)

Cyclops-kun, please

Use the correct name hetfag.

Attached: sakana kun.png (640x360, 271K)

Ditf threads are basically boomers vs zoomers.

p13 are saving your cyclops ass, so you better respect them

Attached: 1553369099172.png (822x1200, 824K)

violetchads win again.

>implying i cant get on top of papa's dick once more
Please.

Attached: unlimited powaaaaaar.jpg (850x698, 286K)

I wish the show focused more on interactions between these two, they had such a cute friendship.

Attached: 1543061342445.jpg (1550x1200, 237K)

Attached: 1525956033773.jpg (287x426, 52K)

Kokoro saved the show and the manga

Attached: 1546533101705.jpg (1200x1000, 225K)

based

Attached: hundred men.jpg (608x473, 166K)

No. She was a whore and a slut who completely derailed the focus of the show.

Just fuck your sister already, Alpha.

Attached: D2vZQdUUkAErS5B.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

Sure user.

Attached: D1uvdZsWoAAJN4q.jpg (1125x1094, 97K)

She found the baby book in episode 7, sexuality and babymaking were a thematic focus of the show from the beginning. The show about horny teens who pilot robots in the doggystyle position.

Kokoro a cute slut

Attached: 1546543296537.jpg (3072x4096, 910K)

Miku crying tears of joy at the sight of her best friend becoming a mother was so heartwarming

>There's still enough fanartists out there to commemorate anniversaries from the series
Nice.

If you're not an Ichigofag you're automatically my enemy and trust me, you don't want to be my enemy.

Attached: 1520631486506.webm (980x548, 2.99M)

What is this heresy? Delta is supposed to always be on top

Just like you lost focus of your weight after all that bread eating fatty.

Let me fucking outalpha you.

Attached: alpha is so alpha.jpg (589x205, 29K)

There's a very real, unironic chance he could die or otherwise be crippled/unable to pilot in this little escape arc.
>Too fat to jump a fence, gets captured
>Too slow to outrun APE guards and their guns
>Deliberately takes a bullet for Kokoro
It's not looking good for Fatoshi.

They already got two cripples to deal with, so he should just die

Delta!

Attached: 1529163533034.png (500x576, 165K)

I wonder what she'll do when she wakes up

Attached: brain damage.png (454x451, 137K)

Well, Delta's a girl, and she needs to learn femininity sometime.

She'll probs receive lots of hugs from Alpha and then I suspect Kokoro will then teach Delta the wonders of sex with a cameo appearance from milkman.

Attached: 1529162542546.jpg (1000x1150, 117K)

Why is Futoshi even existing?
>ugly
>terrible personality
>will probably embarass himself further in the manga like in the anime
why even creating him.
Why didn't they gave him a better personality?
why ruining your show with characters like that?

Gridman? More like Wingman
The only good thing that came out of this shitpile was 02, Stelizia, M9 and Mato's 4komas.
Hell out of the side cast, I only liked Alpha and Goro.
I miss episode 14's blowout.

Attached: 1523735523112.png (495x432, 263K)

sleep tight delta-chan

like said, this is a show based around nothing and missed opportunities.
this infuriates me the most.

>why ruining your show with characters like that?
You are behind the assumption FranXX was meant to be a serious Anime

>tfw nines fags are no more
>tfw bunch of hir02 faggots have taken their place

Attached: what.jpg (456x570, 329K)

Laziness. Poor attempts at comic relief.
Least he did some cool stuff when piloting with Ikuno. Those were the only things I remember from franxx's fights outside of the power of love sequences

Attached: 1522367409027.jpg (1066x1600, 383K)

Ok, but still, you'd imagine you have some kind of plan for your characters when you write them.
Half the cast was useless trash, the rest was useless fem-user/fagbait.

people like him exist you know? hes just another character

>Least he did some cool stuff when piloting with Ikuno.
they're gonna give the good battle scenes to Mitsuru, i'm gonna bet for it.

he is a fetish character. you shouldn't expect anything from an anime like franxx.

Will they make this dyke useful in the manga? Will she not be as creepy and obsessive with ichigo like she was in the anime? I honestly think the best option is just to kill her and fatty now before they both get cucked again.

Attached: 1530464860094.jpg (492x492, 51K)

Why not make him Christian Weston Chandler? He exists too. It's not like he'd be any more useless.

>Kokoro will then teach Delta the wonders of sex with a cameo appearance from milkman
Threesome incoming?

Considering Yabuki is basically giving the reins of the rebellion arc to Mitsukoko, this wouldn't be surprising.

>comic relief
>bulimia
>humiliated basically in every scene where he shows up, both by himself and because of others
>completely alone in his misery
its unreal how he got shat on for no reason.

Not every character has to be "useful" or "cool" and "good looking"
Lots of anime have characters who are just there

Why are you so hung up on him

More like flawed masterpiece. It did happen to be the most fun i’ve had on Yea Forums in years.

The way he was treated at the end of episode 16 and during episode 18 was unreal.
Pure sadism.

>punished /fit/oshi or him just getting over it wasn't a thing
It's annoying to just hear "muh kokoro-san" and him eat up so much screentime being a sperg

>Not every character has to be "useful" or "cool" and "good looking"
at least make a character human or decently written/developed.
Every character in the sidecast was ridiculous, because you could tell at first glance what was going to happen to any of them.

I wanted Futoshi to realize that he wasn't the only heart broken person in the group.
They should've made FutoKuno in a proper manner.
That alone could've saved 2 characters from this shitshow if we talk about resolve.

She looked kinda cute without her glasses

Attached: U19.jpg (822x1200, 689K)

>One year after the show ended and people are STILL mad
Seriously why? He was a joke character who cares? I dislike Futoshi too but i don't shit on him all the time

Attached: 1522027191819.jpg (668x527, 53K)

Why? It's comfy

Attached: Yot.png (500x500, 386K)

Milkman was the one with the weird tendency to use -san with her. Futoshi used -chan and made it sound creepy.
>Futoshi
>"Eating" up screentime
unintentional kek

having flashbacks here

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1532x186, 69K)

Why are you hung up on Futoshi so specifically though

Its literally like Mineta for me.
I don't like Futoshi, its just another shit tier character in a terrible sidecast.
But i hate when studios try to make it clear when they like/dislike a character too much.
Mitsuru, like Zorome, Goro, and Futoshi, are equally terrible characters, but Futoshi being treated like shit in every way make it a bitty bit more likeable to me for some reason.
Underdog syndrome i guess.

Attached: 55557231_2498270090248160_6843667886641250304_n.jpg (750x748, 33K)

This basically.
I'd just ignore Futoshi, but him being constantly treated like shit for no reason is weird, like is weird when the studio tries to influence your preferences in characters in such a stupid way.
And i think that this hurts the show more, because adding a character like this being centered about being humiliated/being a mumbling idiot destroys the mood of the show itself to me.

ITT: Fatties don’t know how to take a joke

>i'm fat because i hate shitty characters in my show

This show was marginally better than most of the other garbage that was released in the last few years but that only makes it the shiniest of all turds.

>This show was marginally better than most of the other garbage that was released in the last few years
No.
This show became big because of NTR, and doggy style mechs.

>He was a joke character who cares?
The staff tried to make us take him seriously. Not very hard, but they tried.

Episode 12 and 14 had the best threads, change my mind

Attached: 1522623560871.jpg (850x698, 139K)

Everytime he was onscreen he was eating
very serious indeed

is there a link for the super secret discord server? if it exists.

You clearly have problems if you want to stand up for some fucking fat fuck that no one likes. It was never stated the Studio hated him. You just assumed that. His not even underdog character. He is human garbage and the worst mistake in the anime. Why make Fatass BG literally no-one into main character? That's the problem. Thankfully no other show is stupid enough to repeat this mistake. Characters can be fat and great, but not obnoxious faggots like Fatoshi

You are fucking delusional. You can't see the reality because you want to try to find good sides to him. He was a fucking joke and trash in every scene he had. Unfunny and annoying when he was supposed to be comic relief. He failed the one and only role he was given. Useless fat ugly bastard

Imagine being someone who literally exists solely to get cucked and humiliated. How Fatoshi didn't neck himself is anyone's guess.

Literally who?

Attached: GET YO ASS BACK HERE!.jpg (480x360, 88K)

Absolubtly agree with you op

Imagine being some of the people who still try to defend that said fatass. I swear this thread went to shit the moment those faggots came in to defend their beloved blubberboy.There shouldn't be a single person who feels sympathy for that trash character except people who self-insert to him

Who's feeling anything but "what's the point of him and his scenes" here

we have no idea if she really was in the anime. klax bits may have just made it so she doesn't have a period but is otherwise just as fertile as a normal girl but only with a compatible partner. the 9s could have been made by egg harvesting. but being 75% human 25% dino made them unstable.

Attached: seriously blubberboy fuck off.png (1280x720, 518K)

Grunt-kun was too good for this world

>I'd just ignore Futoshi, but him being constantly treated like shit for no reason is weird
>destroys the mood of the show itself to me
Stop self inserting already and it's useless to deny it at this point. You are already obsessed with this character way more than I am. I would ignore him if you anons wouldn't bring him up constantly. He deserves to be forgotten, but unfortunately he had to remind he exists in the manga in the most god awful way possible. I think the hateposting will die out when he finally dies or gets cucked as it should be

I'm not gay at all, but Mitsuru gives me feelings like no anime boy ever has before. Idk what it is about him, but I wanna hold him down and pound that boypussy. Ever since Zero Two made him her bitch, I've just wanted to both protect and dominate him

Attached: 1552251483452.jpg (1073x1179, 90K)

Keikaku master Mitsuru and revolutionary goddess Kokoro will fix the manga! I hope we get to see "dark" side of Kokoro this time, besides that one Yandere kind of scene where she almost rapes Mitsuru in the garden

Attached: H0fWVNZB_fE.jpg (950x1000, 225K)

Beta

>make such a shit character that he's still remembered after the show died due to how much of a shitter he is
bravo nishigori

Can't wait for sex teacher Kokoro to teach her brain-damaged student how to suck dicks

Attached: brain damage.jpg (258x287, 73K)

>braindamaged
>implying she just hasn't been blessed with the dino knowledge

sorry to break it to you but franxx is not very good
>Wehhhh the show doesn't go in a predictable pattern that my baby brain can understand WEHHHHH
are you fucking retarded? or do you think really dumb and forced teen "drama" is actually good, hey you know what would be a good idea? let's try to make a compelling character dynamic between the team except let's make them all boring as hell (don't even tell me that miku is even a fucking character) and have really stupid drama that does not pay off at all. ever. and whatever "payoff" we do get is incredibly contrived.
> monsters and dinosaurs- not weird; aliens- reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you know what's also a good idea?
let's establish a main enemy but spend most of the runtime until episode 19 not explaining much of anything both subtly or explicitly about them or the world and why they're fighting other than "gotta survive lol"
and then let's INFODUMP everything into one episode while also still not answering some key questions let's ALSO have the entire reason for humanities downfall be completely dependent on every human having a sub 20 IQ
>oh shit this immortality serum makes us impotent what do we do!!
literally have a kid first then take the serum problem solved
there's so many easy things these people could have done to not destroy themselves.
and then after that infodump (real compelling storytelling you got there)
going into a bit more detail about the enemies that THE SHOW HAS BEEN FOCUSED ON UP UNTIL THIS POINT OUT, just out of left field, DUDE ALIENS LMAO
i understand that people can like whatever they want whether that thing be shit or good and i'm ok with that i take issue when people don't recognize flaws and accept that this series is nowhere NEAR the handle of masterpiece

Delta-chan is a retard now

yikes
that's a cuck not even his mother could love
>we have no agency waah
>we must trust the authority waah
>i love you because there is nothing else in the world that i can choose to do waah
do us a all favour and stuff some more bread down your sobtube to muffle out your whining, fatoshi

I actually like that Yabuki is making Fatoshi more hateable, it feels good to hate him and make fun of him

>703
Damn, Naomi, that's brutal. It's somehow more funny now than it was after episode 11.

Attached: Open wide, Futoshi-kun.png (1152x616, 666K)

How can he ever recover? Pro tip: He can't.
Well if only he won't have to wed Mitsuru and Kokoro to each other again (that was really something)

Attached: 1526548468720.png (1280x720, 524K)

He might go a step further and die for them this time, which I think would certainly top officiating their wedding.

Attached: ntr levels.jpg (1679x939, 150K)

Holy fuck how can a show be more boring than Star Driver? That shit made me want to melt my brain.

Source?

As much as I want him to fucking die, that would leave them with an uneven number of pilots. They'd have to kill someone else too to avoid that problem. Maybe kill Ikuno too, nothing of value would be lost

Alpha, or maybe Delta if/when she wakes up, could fill in for him. But that might mean he pilots Genista, which is really ironic.

I wish I was around here when this aired. I had taken a time off of anime to play vidya, looks like I missed out on some peak shitposting

Attached: a hundred threads maybe more.jpg (850x697, 139K)

I agree with you that he's an animu pretty boy but hey if the rest is what you fuck with you go ahead.

Best answer
Cheers

>Inb4 Fatoshi and Ikuno are killed off and replaced with Alpha and Delta.

That seems to be what Yabuki is aiming for
Would be an improvement honestly, Fatoshi and Ikuno are both ugly to look at

mitsukoko is what got watchin

Attached: original.gif (540x304, 2.51M)

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>Ichigo's life is put in danger during the escape
>Ikuno sacrifices herself for Ichigo, confesses her love to her as she dies in her arms

Now that I think about it, mitsuxkokoro arc is a reverse ugly bastard ntr, so really its a work of justice. Huh.

Attached: UyBSnRG_d.jpg (640x853, 62K)

This but unironically. I picked up the show after seeing people post about them and episode 16.

Yeah all the shitposts got me intrigued, then stealth abe propaganda kept me going. Nice.

Shitpost Translation Team

It's eva for mouth breathers, just like bunny girl senpai to Monogatari. They both tried to do something theat was already perfect

Yabuki hates NTR so it's not out of question that he kills off Futoshi before it happens. If he doesn't then he might kill Kokoro or Mitsuru instead. He already avoided the "light" NTR in the beginning where Mitsuru piloted with 02, so there's no way he's going to depict things how they happened in the anime.

I unironically think that Mitsukoko doomed the show more than the aliens disaster at the end. You can't confront an audience of male otaku with this sort of NTRish shoujo scenario and expect them to not be pissed off about it.

>If he doesn't then he might kill Kokoro or Mitsuru instead
Kokoro is great fanservice material, as if he'd want to lose the opportunity to keep drawing her giant Kokoros

I enjoyed it. I would have gone for the full-on Trigger action, but they had to scare the load with A1, which was the cause of all the sedate "rebuilding in place" episodes. Zero 2 is a treasure. A violent, cardiac-arresting, treasure.

>You clearly have problems if you want to stand up for some fucking fat fuck that no one likes
why is that a problem? Sometimes you want a character to be better and the show didn't even do that. It looks like you're part of them problem that said. Granted I don't know why this one character gets so much hate to the point they wish for his death like he's some kinda of villain.

I hate bad characters and like good/better ones. Give me one reason to give shit about that faggot. You talk about wasted potential when he had none. There was just a little in the anime and zero in the manga so far. Just stop already. You are starting to sound really annoying yourself as well. Kinda like fatass you are defending

Despite all the hints and scenes Mitsuru and Kokoro got? Also isn't it already NTR when Mitsuru grabbed Kokoros tits. You try to find a way where Fatass doesn't get cucked even though it's in the canon already and happening right now. Reeks of Fatass poster really. Partnerswitch or riot. You can enjoy your shitty manga then if that happens

Except it didn't? Nips and most anons loved eps 16-17. Only after 3 eps of dedicated Mitsukoko eps they got tired when their dino couple got left out. Memory wipe was the turning point for really bad eps like useless ep 19

Also why do you even care? You said you dont get the hate he gets but it's more like you cant take the hate he gets and get triggered about it

He's just coping and trying to make him deserve it when he gets cucked.

Allow me to rephrase myself.
I want to milk Hiro.

Attached: DnT7fTvU8AA1rv2.png (700x790, 353K)

I preferred episode 3 threads when people were upset that not three episodes in and MC already got cucked Chad-kun.
They all died

All links are dead

I hope Yabuki has some scenes with them next chapter to set up the partner change and not just group talking to each other

Attached: DZJG_KNV4AAI1X0.jpg (867x598, 72K)

Rude. Only 02 should be able to do this

Mitsukoko was THE recipe for drama in Franxx threads and their fanbase existed exclusively of ironic shitposters, literal redditors and discord trannies.

I'll miss the salt

Attached: 1522772581525.png (847x679, 108K)

>This is a masterpiece
BIG
HEARTY
FUCKING
KEK

>I don't remember even Goblin Slayer or Shield Hero reaching similar levels even at their peak.
Because they didn't pander to teenage reddit audiences to the same extent so their fanbases were less shitty and didn't spam shit all over the place. Shield Hero in particular was also flagged as misogynist while discord trannies and feminist redditors were all over Franxx and how it BTFO'd "incels" like Fatoshi and sent a strong feminist message about women determining their own fate.

An era that will never come back

Attached: 1541335785124.png (1366x768, 505K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1530892857744.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Based

Attached: 1539214478859.jpg (543x768, 152K)

IMO Franxx was an interesting character that should have been better utilized, he feels somewhat a combo of the classical Dr.Frankenstein and John the Savage. I find it funny how the writers treat a sexually abusive pedophilic sociopath as the only person who knows whats best for humanity and ultimately the Big Good of the show.

Attached: Why pray to Papa.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>master1200
this truly is an expertly crafted bait thread, hats off to you good sir

>master1200
this truly is a masterfully crafted bait thread, hats off to you good sir

autism

yes i know im autistic

Attached: 1546122383845.jpg (960x960, 70K)

holy shit get fucking over it already

Attached: 15201435401741.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>franxx
>not being attacked as an alt-right anime by the same discord trannies

Some more radical discord trannies may have been mad about it but most normalfag SJWs were fine with the show. They even admitted it in the threads on Yea Forums.

Is it really you zoromeme fag?

by my mighty, and your tiny digits! Maybe.

Attached: 1564862465011.gif (500x574, 380K)

That were radical authoritarian tranny who were triggered by seeing a female character wanting to be a family woman and another female lesbian calling BS on a guy who supports an authoritarian gender nuetral government that banned families and considers motherhood deregatory(The sort of kind who will argue that Brave New World is a utopia).
Most normalfag leftist cucks loved DiTF and don't listen to that tranny at all.

Wow this looks like that fucking epic Kittan moment except now it's gay and terrible.

>implying eva isn't for mouth breathers

It was even gayer with the soundtrack which was some sad piano music instead 'ROW DA POWA' when Kitan died.

Attached: 1544999332463.png (400x550, 102K)

>all that QUALITY animation during the final space showdown
how did they do it?

Attached: 1553406429461.png (866x575, 284K)

They ran out of budget
No really

Is DITF gonna be the last significant shitstorm on Yea Forums for a while?

I mean, they literally finished the episode the day before it aired.

Most likely. Tell me if anything coming in the next few years will have all the following elements combined so I can predict what's next.
-Soap opera drama
-Mechawreck
-Usually an original of 2 cours episodes
-Has big name studios and names working on it

Attached: 1539234385542.jpg (998x780, 222K)

Truly the Evangelion of our generation.

>great girl is trapped in shitty anime
Like pottery

Attached: 66923109_p0.png (723x1200, 817K)

FranXX was a disaster i predicted since episode 2. If you want to make a serious story don't add pointless love drama

Attached: 12345432123456.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: 1544137447855.png (562x159, 45K)

I'm not asking you to care, I'm just saying I wish he was written better. The writers of the show didn't do anything and now Yabuki, the man who hates NTR could have written him better but it seems like it's going nowhere too or maybe I'll just have to wait till the switch happens and see how he writes it.

Ichigo a cute

It was decent but the last episodes were horrible and rushed as fuck, Klaxxohime and Professor Franxx were a waste of characters and the whole Virm thing was absurd.
Watch more anime and lurk 2 years before posting.

Let it go anons, even Yabuki can't save it

posted the wrong one.

Attached: 1537037902293.jpg (706x1000, 90K)

But I'm looking forward to seeing Yabuki's take on Mitsuru and Kokoro's anime.

Attached: consider the following kokoro.png (820x420, 175K)

Kys tripnigger

It was fun at the time, but looking back it's kinda shit.

What was wrong with the VIRN plot? The Klaxoprincess was underwhelming.

MOTHER USED TO SAY

Attached: RTnRFUF.png (1280x720, 849K)

Kokoro a cute slut!

Attached: 4a0dbe4b50f4571643329938adc8e17c903e0f19v2_00.jpg (386x512, 42K)

She only fucked on guy so she is literally not a whore.

Now Zero 2 on the otherhand....

02 didnt fuck anyone, not even Hiro, confirmed by Nishigori. Kokoro on the other hand fucked the first guy on sight who wasnt Futoshi, even after her mindwipe

Stop making threads

Attached: 1545811060460.gif (608x606, 116K)

>anime with no threads complaining about another anime getting threads
wow, thats the saddest post in this thread

>even after her mindwipe
To be fair, the script told her she loved Mitsuru.

Yea Forums hates him because he reminds them of themselves

A BUNCH OF REASONS THAT DARLING IN THE FRANXX IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
1. Hiro isn't badass. I hoped at episode 22 he is badass and I really liked him. He will save Zero Two. I would have saved Zero Two. That made me think I was him in that scene.
2. Zero Two is not hot enough. Zero Two is supposed to be hot. I think she is hot all the time and she is still hot don't get me wrong, but she could have been hotter. Think about it. If Nishigori had not made her a nice girl after 15.
3. Kokoro fucking sucks. I've said it before and I'll say it again a thousand times until I die: Kokoro sucks. She is the worst. I know I said I want baby ending, but I want baby ending with Zero Two not on this girl.
4. When I pretend to be Code 016 at night, I think about hot girls and how I could do them. That's what FranXX is all about: how you would do those girls if you were Hiro even though he doesn't have the balls to do it himself. A reviewer on my story Birth and Rebirth told me this: you are the viewer and you have to put yourself into Hiro's brain and pretend how you would do it if you were him. Like when I pretend I'm Hiro, I have a thing where I find Zero Two in the beach (the one where she blabs about how Hiro is hers to Ichigo) and we do it real hard. What I'm saying is that HIRO IS STRAIGHT. You telling me they never fucked even when cuddling in the same room for a month.
5. Why didn't we get more naked girls? Not only that but we are told to not sexualise the girls after 8! They even wear some shitty catholic girls school uniform for the majority of the show! I can't even see them in their pilot suits much? Come on, Nishigori.
6. Mitsuru isn't even that big a deal. He's in one episode of the show where he was all angsty about Hiro not piloting his ass but now he's all over the show going 'muh Kokoro-san' and 'muh Hiro'.
7. What is even VIRM? More like 2 stupid masks put over a white blanket that was the final villain.

Attached: Literal Schlock.jpg (422x600, 134K)

He got married though.

So do most of Yea Forums when they settle in Phillipines.

02 fucked 100 men, maybe more. Hiro wasn't any better as he ended up fucking Ichigo, Naomi, Hime and Alpha whilst also promising Mitsuru that he would fuck his ass.
No wonder Virm said that they had a shallow connection.

Anyone remember the based spic posting power level shit posts?

Attached: 72BC22EC-7783-481C-AC07-5162D50C6650.png (1448x3010, 1.31M)

I hope so, Ikuno was second best girl after 02 for me.

Attached: 1533731434862.jpg (904x1280, 114K)

>liger zero
>jognista
lmfao

Tbqh, this show ruined most anime for me. It's so blatantly shounen it hurts.
The sexual imagery and theme of 'romantic' love are both blatant and underwhelming, plus evangelion already did it better both visually and narratively.
Basically it's good for a seasonal anime but it's the same as goblin slayer in terms of sticking value.
Cute grill tho

Attached: 1540365446837.jpg (759x847, 110K)

Based and triggerpilled.

I want to milk Hiro too, user.

Someone seems to be butthurt

Can't handle the truth?

Attached: Mitsuru_Zero-Two_pathetic.png (642x480, 92K)

So have you found your darling OP?

Attached: 1528630681377.jpg (475x680, 64K)

23 hours for official illustrations
I bet Kokoro is getting lewded this time

>has to rely on his headcanon
kek, sure, stay butthurt

Let's be honest anyone can get married in this world. It depends on your standards

Well, user?

Attached: compliment.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Im glad people still make fanart every now and then. There was even one with Futoshi raping pregnant Ichigo

Attached: D21tKfdUkAA-k8Q.jpg (1156x1200, 176K)

That poor pistil who was forced to let herself be impregnated by Futoshi really drew the short straw.

I guess she liked his personality? Or maybe likes food a lot cause i really don't understand how she chose him.

Based Yabuki better come through

Attached: 1549213811505.jpg (844x1200, 138K)

There's nothing masterful about "lolsorandom" fuckwad writing.

Im the only one here who doesn't like cow tits. They bounce like crazy when you run or even walk. I wish i could have a small or medium size chest

Attached: 129493779447.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I wish i could turn back time.

Attached: crackships.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

That's a big bird

Miku got cute tits

4u

Should have taken less estrogen then
Or done more exercise

If I sodomised your cloaca, would you die?

It would be VIRM.

It would be profoundly beautiful

It would be extremly painfull

Attached: flex.jpg (612x398, 26K)

Disregarding that cursed pic with Ichigo. Yeah, I'm glad there is still some fanart even so long after the show ennded. Mainly persistent shipperfags (Hir02, Mitsukoko, GoroIchi and that one Zoromiku artist) and ZeroTwofags

Attached: D20pnAKU4AAg9ZA.jpg (1091x1200, 142K)

Despite it's mediocre second half I can't get over this show. The cast really grew on me except for lesbian whatshername. Even Nana and Hachi. This show deserved a better ending. Everything from VIRM onwards was pants-on-head retarded.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (730x550, 76K)

It's a show with many, many flaws, but I also find myself still loving it anyway.

Attached: bearded madman laying down fact.png (1629x897, 257K)

Based Yabuki is going the incest route

Attached: D20I08PVAAAiQ5D.jpg orig.jpg (1100x1400, 169K)

>I think it's easy to hate, easy to criticize
Well gee, maybe there's a reason for that, you don't see many people shitting on Space Dandy.

Fuck no.

Attached: 52893385_254883375398930_33804377055107578_n.jpg (589x308, 40K)

I wonder if Yabuki will lewd 2 year old Ai

Attached: Ai's Birth.webm (720x404, 2.69M)

None of the girls in this show are ugly

Ikuno is the one exception

Should i watch it?

No

Watch it if you want to watch some sappy romance to kill time. Plot is shit, especially during the later parts, you might like some of the characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=WYY7YM3E9aw

Garbage bait, OP.

If you can't dig it by episode 5 then drop it. Its slow paced and more a coming of age romance drama than a action mecha anime.(until episode 20 after which plot goes turbo drive). Think Kiznavier+Shin Sekai Yori+Gurren Lagann+Evangelion in that order primarily.

Attached: 1552985245885.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

I wish i could travel back in time and warn myself

you should take some pictures and post them here to show us. I've never had big tits so being able to see them will help me understand what you're going through :)