Defend this, Sakurafags

Defend this, Sakurafags

Attached: Portrait_Servant_239_4.png (285x403, 259K)

I would like but my penis says it does not matter

I bought her for $400 so I can't

She looks hot. I don't care what you think, I'm whaling for her.

Attached: 6c9e60eb30e95f7f00eb8e606f6d0665.png (1000x1000, 648K)

I do not understand. What is there to "defend"?

Wrong board.

I'd put my worm in that.

>defend
Defend what ?

Attached: IMG_0502.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

She's not quite Lip or BB, but this Sakuraface is still pretty hot. Sakurafaces are a treasure.

>powerful *5
>good art
>great lines
I don't see any issue. Jealous, Rinfag?

>>powerful *5
>Assassin
retard

Great design, but ruined by the fact that she has no hips.

What's her deck look like?

QQABB

What's there to defend?

Sakurafaces diagram

Attached: IMG_0513.png (710x421, 143K)

Is it really Sakura, if an old dood is possessing her body?

IIRC Kama uses female pronoun in her 3rd ascension He/She also mentions Sakura (the vessel) in the holy grail voice line too

Sakurafags have no taste and just want to get pandered to by big tits and moe. They probably like this shit

Pseudo servant's aren't just straight possession, the host's personality is still in there and mixes together with the possession.

Its like Kamicollo from DBZ, when he fused together with himself.

I prefer the third ascension she is so hot.

She got no ass and thighs.

Redrop really fucked up

I'd rather attack it with my p*nis.
>Saberfags and Rinfags get pandered to forever
>suddenly wrong when Sakurafags get their turn
You faggots.

Bullshit. There's 20ish saberfaces, 2 rinfaces, and over 10 sakurafaces in FGO

Perfection and Im no sakufags

t. Doesn't play the game

Three different ascensions, and completely different character lines for each of them.

Normal lines (before 1st)
> You're not going out anywhere today? I'm fine with that.
> I'm only here because of the contract. Just it.
> The best tool for forging the master-servant relationship. You know what it is already, right? Love, of course.
> Don't get the wrong idea. This form is just to fit in TPO (Time, Place, Occasion). I refused to be treated like other kid Servants.
> ...No, wait. I didn't say I'm not going to eat that cake, though?

Normal lines (1st, 2nd)
> I'll follow you because it's our contract, but I really hate serving under someone. In particular, do not expect me working as a God of Love. It will not end up well.
> Did you know? There is a power abuse/power harassment even between the gods. Truly disgusting.
> No matter how desperately you look at me like that, I'll never shoot the arrow of love for you people. I told you many times already, I refuse to consul on love and dating as well. Figure it out yourself somehow.

Normal lines (3rd)
> I'll go back if there is nothing to do. Well, I, wasn't bored at least.
> Motivation? Of course there is none. I'm just moving my body to refresh myself, in a forced situation. The wrath of the God of Love who has nothing to lose anymore. Try to use it well.
> The one who gives love and the one who receives love. Who would on the upper/higher position? Fufu, quite obvious, isn't it?

Sakura is finally getting proper representation since the original VN, hence all the Sakurafaces in your game.

Indian diety that kinda hates his job ever since it got him killed.

Kama Likes
> What I like... fufu, wouldn't it be better to keep it secret for now, so you can have something to look forward to?
> What I like... you ask? Anguishs, corruption, screwed up person... and the moment when someone becomes unhappy.(1st, 2nd Ascension)
> Earnest or outstanding people slowly getting corrupted before me... fufu, I just can't stop it. (3rd)

Kama Dislikes
> What I dislike... get a sense of it please.
> What I dislike? That goddess with nothing but romance in her head and her husband, of course (1st, 2nd)
> How many times do you have to ask? What I dislike are Parvati and her husband.

About the Grail
> Grail, you ask... No comment. I do not think the compatibility will be so good between that and me.
> Grail, you ask...I do not have much interest in it myself, but since this girl was capable of becoming both me and Parvati's vessel, she must have her fate twisted by the grail really bad.
> ...This girl is a victim too, like me. (1st, 2nd)
> I still do not have any interest in the Grail, but you might be able to make me do this and that with it. In other words, it is you who should be wanting to use the Grail.
> Well, how long do I have to wait till you say "Please let me use the Grail on you"? (3rd)

Kama 1st Ascension
> Shall I grow up a little? Is this good enough for you?

Kama 2nd Ascension
> I grew up a bit, but I'll stop changing my appearance for now.
> Of course, if you want it to look more mature, I can always suit it for you.
> Because that's who I am, a God of Love.

Kama 3rd Ascension
> Ah~ Ah. What would you do now? We became even more close.
> Since it end up like this, I'd have to work a bit harder as a God of Love.
> I am Ananga, the one without a body. I will fill up an infinite void with the fires of Love.

Kama Final Ascension
> You are a strange one.
> How can you not be consumed in my love, when you went this far?
> I do not have any motivations for my jod, but it hurts my pride as a God of Love.
> Since it end up like this... Fufu, why are you trying to run away? I will make sure to collect the price, for making a God of Love sincere.

He finally got his own servant and he had to mess it up like that.

Attached: DYfnXB0VMAAdFfu.jpg (737x960, 191K)

FGO only
>2rinfaces
Eresh, Ishtar, Ishtar Summer
>over 10 sakurafaces
Melt, Lip, Kingprotea, BB, BB Summer, Parvati, Kama
What's wrong with your brain?

And to be fair, the only original ones are Parvati and Kama.