>Trending on twitter
Is this the end?

Attached: 980x.png (593x153, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/1999-07-18/gainax-president-arrested-for-tax-evasion
files.catbox.moe/8wcdkn.flac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Government_of_Somalia
youtube.com/watch?v=TjVvQxa-hPY
sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo!
twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1111172364362932226
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-28/bunshun-magazine-fate-studio-ufotable-under-investigation-for-alleged-tax-evasion/.145097
archive.is/7dmkA
youtube.com/watch?v=OBUCPNvKqko
youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope not.

>Is this the end?
Hopefully. Leave Fate to competent studios.

Attached: gpu upgrade.jpg (500x843, 61K)

God i wish.

I never liked them anyway.

RIP U.F.O Table

Hope so. Goodbye to the most overrated anime studio ever

DEEN will finish the last HF movie.

Looks like its up to TROYCA to save the day

Should I oh no no no yet?

Can't believe Gainax shuttered after Eva. They had so much potential, but that tax fraud sure did them in.

>GE 4 won't have a ufotable opening
Goddamn it

Ufotable has been worthless since they stopped their claymation

Attached: Manabi.jpg (500x375, 29K)

DEEN did this

That's a bad example to bring up considering Gainax IS dead.

Is it?

>DEEN
More like Daiz did this

Attached: 1231241254.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

KYOANI WINS AGAIN
*DABS*

>Missing the point
They didn't die after they avoided 570000000JPY tax did they?

Yeah, they literally had to kill the company and change name to Gaina because Anno's lawsuit pushed them to a corner.

It crippled them as a studio. It's one of the reasons Anno left them.

Is this going to affect HF3?

That's not at all true. Fukushima Gainax split off the main studio just recently half a decade after being formed as a secondary out-of-Tokyo team and rebranded as Gaina.

The original Gainax is still alive, if bedridden.

They hoarding for that Fate route after Heavean's Feel

Attached: 1345413619169.gif (480x270, 289K)

If Gonzo can survive this long I'm sure Ufotable will be fine.

Is it? The scandal happened ~95 and Anno was still a Gainax member until 2007

Sounds like they're fucked honestly. I don't know how Japan's legal system works, but it can be a good thing when detectives literally show up at your door and search the premises.

Anyone else miss Manglobe?

Eva literally saved gainax by being the most succeful anime ever made tho

Oh my god, imagine if this fucks HF3.

Studio had potential, made some good stuff but they also made some duds that did them in.

Taxation is theft. Laissez faire.

Wasn't Gangster what killed them?

I know I fucking miss SamFlam.

So this is how they get "Unlimited Budget Works"

> The company is engaged in the sale of animation related goods, etc., but it is not easy to manage the number of stocks and the number of sales, and some stores do not deposit the sold cash into the company's bank account, the president himself cash It is considered that accounting treatment is considered to be a vicious income concealment of recovering a bunch of money.
> "If sales were 3 billion yen and half the income of 1.5 billion yen was hidden, the additional tax may be more than the same amount including additional taxes, late taxes, and consumption taxes. It will take about a year to continue the investigation, but the possibility of prosecution and arrest may well be considered. "
Seems like they did the exact same stupid shit as old Gainax.

I remember they declared bankruptcy literally during Gansta's airing so probably.

They died because they couldn't find new projects. Nobody would want to work with a studio with a history of tax evasion.

The investigation was still going by 99: animenewsnetwork.com/news/1999-07-18/gainax-president-arrested-for-tax-evasion

Let's be real here. Money is a big issue and as popular and massive successful a franchise like GuP is for example, ACTAS nearly went bankrupt because they got themselves screwed on the royalty deal with their distributor and publishers.

Their downfall was pandering too much to the West at a time when it wasn't that profitable yet, plus too many originals that ended up flopping hard.

This isn't really good at all. Someone is really getting fucked hard.

Based. Taxation is theft.

I mean, ACTAS was literally fully bought by Bamco.

So could this impact HF3 or further projects in the near future? How did Gainax do after 1995?

explain?

Ufotable only made two things worth watching:
KnK and picture related.

Attached: 1526335036415.jpg (595x842, 394K)

How the fuck is taxation theft? You're paying a sum which goes to the government which then improves the country's wellbeing.

>So could this impact HF3

They've gotta be mid-production now, right? It all depends on where resources are allocated, and if resources need to be reallocated due to the investigation. If things go badly, this could 100% impact them as a studio.

Can't wait for A-1 to adapt Hollow Ataraxia

Gainax was investigated or tax evasion because they were stupid and instead of reporting the money they were earning they put it in secret saving accounts because they didn't know how to deal with money. Ufotable seems to have overextended as a company.

>which then improves the country's wellbeing
lol

I didn't give my consent so it's theft.

RIP

Attached: 1545838252033.jpg (450x628, 183K)

>uses the country's roads
>uses the country's public infrastructure
>uses the country's universal healthcare system

It's a super generic movie when you think about it, but Yoyo is so fucking cute it's worth watching just for her.

The government formed a monopoly on all of those things long before I was born. It's like saying paying tribute to the local mafia gang that controls everything is consensual.

Maybe they'll be fine if they get new owners/Pres? Like Atlus did when the got bought by Sega after the whole Tax invasion of the previous owners.

>About to die before we get a Mahoyo adaption

I just wanted animated Aoko titties.

Attached: 5qsOgXI.png.jpg (1200x1333, 279K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1445687617905.png (358x480, 307K)

Just fuck off to Somalia and live as a free man there.

Gangsta was the final nail in the coffin, but none of their previous projects were particulary succesful. I remember Michiko to Hatchin being an absolute disaster in terms of sales.

Welcome back Fatefags.

WELCOME FUCKING BACK

Attached: 1542541003912.png (1200x468, 52K)

Well this can't be good for Kimetsu no Yaiba

>state with government controlled media
No thanks

S

It isn't though, their tomatoes are well loved around the world.

Wherever there is a way. There is DEEN. I am 100% ready.

Have you seen what DEEN has made lately? It's all trash.

What's with the DEEN shilling lately? Deen's fucking trash.

The OST is also amazing.
files.catbox.moe/8wcdkn.flac

they made the superior fate adaptation.

It shouldn't impact their works that are already in production, the resources have been allocated and the investigation will take a while. The studio's official statement about the investigation seems to be throwing the president under the bus so maybe the other shareholders will step in and get rid of the president if he's found guilty.

Hey retard, Somalia has a government. Try actually learning about things before spewing talking points you don't even understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Government_of_Somalia

With the amount Kyoanus spends seasonally... they're probably tax evading too

:(((

That's what Gainax did.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/1999-07-18/gainax-president-arrested-for-tax-evasion

I think DEEN's Fate adaptations were dogshit, but they've really improved as a studio lately.

DEEN is trash which will ensure only real fans will watch it. Fate needs to be culled of normies.

Unlimited Kino Works.

Attached: 1526128129571.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

based deen

The original Stay Night adaptation is an absolute abortion

Isn't CloverWorks supposed to have a big role on Fate going forward too?

>It's not theft if it improves the well being of the group taking it.

Imagine being this stupid.

That's a relief then, I'm looking forward to this adaptation. I hope it doesn't affect future seasons.

>all those saber clone a shit spam
this is karma desu

>they've really improved as a studio lately
Have you seen a single show they've made within the past year or so? Their production values are completely nonexistent.

They're adapting Babylonia and IG are doing Camelot. Nothing unusual about other studios animating Type Moon properties though.

FGO ensures that Fate will never be free of normies again.

when do you guys think anime's gonna go full 3d?

>normies

Attached: 1406691949753.png (384x445, 177K)

>Deen remakes Fate route with Last Episode
POTTERY

Fuck off faggot.

>Have you seen a single show they've made within the past year or so?
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, though that's 2 years

That explains how they always have budget

I’m sure you don’t have to imagine

Alice is cuter

Attached: 1553007212546.png (1003x1416, 1.78M)

Yeah that's when they were still passable. Try something like Tensai Ningyou or Junji Ito Collection.

Attached: 1522049666656.png (1280x720, 728K)

People in Japan have got away with tax evasion and CP, nothing much will happen in the end.

>About to die before we get Girl's Work
I just want my damn anime.

daddy aniplex will save them

Attached: greater good 2.png (600x254, 135K)

MUH

R
O
A
D
S

>ufotable goes under
>final HF movie never comes out
>Sakura fans stuck with Dark Sakura

I gave up years ago. At this point Dreaming Machine will probably be released before it.

The funny thing is that this is actual choreographed fighting as opposed to the "SPIN UR SPEAR FAST LOL" that UFO does. With a better budget, it would be a hundred times better than that soulless garbage

Imagine how legendary it would be if HF3 is terrible, or worse, never even comes out. Like, that's anime history.

Imagine not understanding the meaning of the word "this" and thinking your ham fisted insult makes any god damn sense.

A dark Sakura is fine too

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

user, that webm is from a fucking MOVIE. This is the TV version.

Attached: 1539615239109.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Imagine being a holier-than-thou ESL who doesn't comprehend how he was insulted.

By the way, that webm is from like, episode 2. The point where they're trying to catch your attention. Here's one from later in the series.

Attached: 1525891038637.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Ufotable can't die until Fate gets their treatment

Attached: 3gHGjL7jOF14nYDHo1hoppEkNJm6c_62MOQHT8xOoAA.jpg (640x853, 68K)

What does this means for Kimetsu no yaiba?

Attached: 1528483079115.jpg (680x654, 62K)

Tax evasion is actually what everyone should do since taxes are a crime

Attached: rip.jpg (225x225, 27K)

See It's going to be fine, if the worse happens they will just remove the president from the company and keep going.

>be slavnigger
>on the steppe
>year of our lord 1402
>mongol comes
>says he wants 20 goats and your daughter and then you can live your life in peace
>say no
>comes with 20 mongols
>takes your goats
>kills your wife in the raid
>takes those 20 goats and your daughter anyway
>be you
>2019
>men with guns say they wan't 60% of all the money you've made and then you can live your life in peace...
Same shit different day.

so does this mean that they're going to do log horizon season 3?

From what I've seen of Deen's Fate, is it worth watching if I saw Ufotable's UBW? The first two episodes felt like I was watching an inferior copy of what I'd already seen.

I dunno, low budget stuff doesn't bother me a lot, although that is pretty bad. Same with games, top of the line graphics don't make a difference most of the time.

>SPIN UR SPEAR FAST LMAO
Did you even watch the show. Archer vs Lancer fights were among the highlights of the show. You could actually pause the video frame by frame and still see what the fuck was going on. Try pausing that webm frame by frame and tell how much soul it has. It's fucking dogshit and it is from a movie.

Taxation is THEFT

It's only worth watching if you have morbid curiosity and want to know how badly DEEN fucked up the routes.

>literal god of lust
I guess wormfags can't meme about Ishtar anymore

this but unironically

Attached: 1fpxdl.jpg (547x402, 24K)

Like, if you're interested in Fate, it's not the worst thing in the world. It's just ugly, and has some bad padding around the 2/3rds mark in the series to bring it up to 24 episodes.

I actually don't hate the series, but I will never say it's good looking. The best I can argue for DEEN's Fate is that their UBW movie did have some good cuts in it here and there.

How do I evade taxation Yea Forums?

Find out what NOT to do in Log Horizon season 3.

>ESL
Projection from someone that doesn't understand basic syntax. I'm a native English speaker.

Your terrible insult was incoherent and you basically insulted yourself without realizing it. If I don't have to imagine it then I must believe that exact statement, which I obviously don't, or I must be equally as stupid as the person who made that claim.

>If I don't have to imagine it then I must believe that exact statement
So you don't believe the person you were insulting was actually making a stupid comment? Why bother with your post then.

I fucking bet TM is going to use all that Fate franchise money to make all these "investigations" disappear.

A government with no power is hardly a government. It's completely unable to collect taxes which is what this is about, fuck off

Japanese taxes are too high. Thats why nobody pays them

nobody should pay taxes.
Tax evasion is self-defense

Soujuurou is cutest

Attached: 41017a39410bb220f2ebb5f1e8d214cb.png (1024x576, 349K)

Tax invasion fine but money laundering by inflating the budget number is criminal.

>he's a liberal

Attached: PAf4iKm.jpg (680x320, 70K)

>So you don't believe the person you were insulting was actually making a stupid comment?
What? No, obviously that person was making a stupid comment, which is why I pointed it out, but it's impossible for me to not have to imagine being that stupid unless I agreed with the stupid comment.

You shouldn't be having trouble understanding this...

>A government with no power
Pulled completely from your ass of course. Somalia's government is bankrolled by the UN and shit.

Based libertarian

>implying liberals/progressives aren't crony captalists too

Attached: 1478927137039.png (562x504, 117K)

>anons WILL believe this junk tabloid

>A government with no power is hardly a government.
Nice attempt at moving the goal posts, but you're wrong yet again. Somalia not only has a sale tax but they have hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue each year.

By the way, your first argument was a ergo decedo fallacy. If I object to you being a shitposter, it doesn't mean I should leave the thread if I want you to stop shit posting.

Wow, user was right, you really don't have to imagine.

Go fuck yourself, just because some people in New York say that it's the legitimate government doesn't mean that it has any control over the country, it barely controls one city.

Pulling more things out of your ass again.

Based silver link plays fair and makes the superior series

Go Shiina is one of my absolute favorite composers. I really wish Bamco used him more for Tales and Ace Combat games, and he could do more anime. Kyousougiga's soundtrack was phenomenal.
youtube.com/watch?v=TjVvQxa-hPY

Then move to a part of Somalia not controlled by the government, Jesus, do have have to spell everything out. Alternatively you can move to Western Sahara or Yemen, chances are people won't bother taxing you there either.

>user
You mean yourself. Funny that you won't defend your original point and now you won't even defend your retarded insult.

Again, please learn basic syntax and look up the definition of 'this'.

The end of rip-off from fate

Attached: sQlYpov.png (1250x6500, 1.87M)

Nigger you post a Wikipedia article that days that Somalia has a de jure government and say that that somehow means that 99% of Somalia isn't tax free.

The end of rip-off = fate
It serves you right.

Attached: LJTUNzm (1).jpg (1268x553, 219K)

There are no areas of Somalia not controlled by the government or defacto force that acts like the government, you fucking idiot. Al-Shabaab levies their own taxes.
> Jesus, do have have to spell everything out.
You should just stop using fallacy arguments and moving the goal posts like a retard. If I catch you smearing your shit on my house, you telling me that I can just find a new house elsewhere isn't a valid argument. What don't you understand?

See, I only came into this at because I thought only an ESL wouldn't understand how'd they been insulted in such a childish manner.
>You: Imagine being this stupid
>Other: (You) don't have to imagine

There's nothing to debate about the use of "this". You agreeing with the "stupid comment" is irrelevant, as that other user's point wasn't about the validity of what he posted but an insult to your intellect. It's basically, "If I am a retard by your standards, then you are too". For you are as retarded as you believe user's post to be; no imagination about it.

Speaking of Somalia, doesn't article 11 and article 13 basically censor more of the internet for EUfags in favor of corporations?

>idiots thinking DEEN is the same studio they were over a decade ago

Try pulling your heads out of your asses for once and actually looking at something without your insane bias. DEEN has gained a lot of competent staff since those days and are actually capable of a good production like KonoSuba. Whether or not you like the show, it's probably the best show in their repertoire to show off their talent. Now would I want them to take Fate back? Hell no. But they're not some studio just producing Musashi Gundoh level shows one after another.

Attached: slime.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Nice ragefaces, where did you get this?

loling if you think the end of Ufotable would mean the end of Fate.

You can be lusty for the one you love and still be pure. The same doesn't go for being a literal goddess of prostitutes.

Nice nitpick, why not show the other 300 frames of that shitty anime?

Slime isn't studio deen though.

>But they're not some studio just producing Musashi Gundoh level shows one after another.
They pretty much are.

>nitpick
Why don't you show me these other terrible 300 frames. I can keep going. Sakugabooru has 3 pages worth of cuts I could post. sakugabooru.com/post?page=1&tags=kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo!

Try actually reading my post and looking at the webm before replying you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: OP explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Doubling down won't help you, samefag
>Me: Imagine being so stupid that you believe that theft isn't theft if the group stealing from you gains well being from it.
>You: You don't have to imagine
That implies two things. Either that I don't have to imagine it because I agree with that statement, or I believe something equally stupid, which in that case you insulted yourself.

Regardless, the insult was incoherent and no amount of you trying to suck your own dick will change this fact. Just own up to it and come up with something actually clever.

I don't understand why you posted the slim webm.

>KonoSuba
That was too long ago. They've regressed severely since then.

Ufotable will be fine.

The worst case scenario is they are hit with fines which they already know are coming. Kondo is talking full responsibility however so he will be gone.

Jesus Christ. Try actually opening the webm. Don't even try
>hurr durr I was pretending to be retarded

Attached: fear.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

No seriously why did you post the slime webm? What does that have to do with studio deen?

Haha wow you're so funny man! Epic troll!

Attached: 1484159160815.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

Kimetsu no Yaiba cancelled, then?

>Being Kondo
>Have too much money
>Insteand of reporting into your balance, keep it to yourself
>Not making fake costs or leasing to make that the money "was wasted"
>Japan's Finance Police come and they find lost money

Fucking Kondo, what are you doing?!

Attached: really4.jpg (153x211, 14K)

No, read the thread.

Kondou Hikaru is the producer for the Kimetsu no Yaiba anime. I wonder if this will affect the production.

Yeah that Chinese game anime they made last year was a real looker.

Aw man, at least give me Kimetsu no Yaiba first.

Tax evasion s*ber (Agrias)

Get just deserts.

A producer's main job is to manage the financial assets and logistics behind the production so they'll probably put another high-up in Kondou's place. They said multiple times they were ahead of schedule so I hope they will be fine for a while even if they change him.

When it’s cheaper then paying koreans to draw it.

I’d say 5~10 years from now.

A1/Cloverworks is the new Fate studio. RIP.

I can't watch full 3d anime. The motion always looks so strange and awkward. Once that happens, I'll stay on my backlog forever.

Given how Apocrypha turned out to be the most well-animated Fate project yet, I'd say the future's looking good.

Shame that it was ruined by Sieg the Homo.

Attached: 1539892053076.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Based ufotable. Taxation is thief

The greater good.

You see Buranki? It wasn't too bad.

NO WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO WATCH KIMETSU NO YAIBA

Kimetsu and all their others works will be fine, read the thread.

DATABASE DATABASE WOW WOW

Guess they couldn't escape,either

>Apocrypha turned out to be the most well-animated Fate project yet
What the fuck are you smoking. Everything between the start and end was completely average, and the big fights were dynamic but choppy as fuck. I don't know how you can even compare that to Ufotable. Even without their filters and CG, Ufotable are much better animators than A1.

Attached: 32764893626136432.png (432x551, 88K)

I don't understand how you commit tax fraud when you're a company. How can you not pay your taxes and think you can get away with it?

>Fate projects is now in the hand of the Franxx studio

I can't believe I'm saying this

If they can nab the great Ghosn, they can nab anyone. So yes, it's game over.

>Given how Apocrypha turned out to be the most well-animated Fate project yet

Attached: 1533925213695.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

JUST LIVING BEHIND THE BARS WOW WOW

It's easier when you're a big company. You can hire help and scapegoats to hide the money. You have more social connections and clout. Japan is all about bureaucracy and needing rubber stamps on everything. I wouldn't be surprised that it takes years to go through the layers of this onion, only for them to lose sight of who to blame.

God fucking damn it if this impacts HF3.

Attached: 1529751370118.jpg (102x125, 2K)

That's interesting, I never thought about it like that.

KYOANI WON

Sunrise/Actas merge when?

>Junji Ito Collection.
No one could do that justice these days. They just got the shortest stick of the bundle.

Good riddance

I hope so. This is what they deserve for using 3d cgshit in their shows instead of giving us actual animation.

Good.
Fuck Fate and Fatefags.

Stop false flagging KHK.

Stop replying to obvious fucking false flagging.

>most well-animated Fate project yet
>Apocrypha
>A-1 Studios

Attached: lel.webm (800x450, 106K)

It's probably over for them. Do we ever find out what happened to Mamare?

Just because they have low budget doesn't mean they're soulful.
Prisma movie is an example of good storyboarding not followed by actually good production (the entire Angelica fight), but DEENBW is just pure shit.

Based ufotable

LMAO

BASED

Newgrounds animation?

I like the first 15 minutes DEEN UBW.

And I mean that in the most jarring way. Like, you can time it. The intro with the music is pretty fucking hype, and then you get the Berserker fight, which is actually really good. Ufotable and DEEN took two entirely different directions there, but DEEN's is respectable nonetheless.

But then Shirou passes out, and I swear to god, it's like the director and entire production staff had a pants-shitting moment where they realized they only had 90 minutes left to two a story Ufotable would eventually two in two cours. It's this uncanny speed through where events happy one after the other. Try and count the days that pass in the movie. If I remember right, Caster rule-breaks Saber within a day of Shirou first summoning her.

to tell a story Ufotable would eventually tell in two cours.*

What the fuck did I do to that sentence?

>Tax Evasion rank: S

*hits pipe*

Is paying taxes the ultimate form of cuckoldry? Afterall, by paying taxes you are giving the State funds that will often be spent in projects that will not personally benefit you at all, and in fact incompetent managing of public finances means that even a person that consistently pays all of his taxes might find that the roads near his home are not paved, or that State-financed law inforcement is incapable of guaranteeing his personal safety.

Not only that, much of those taxes will inevitably end up going to welfare policies, meaning that your money will be used to that finance the lifestyle of women who benefit nothing to society; because these have no need to find a husband to provide for them, they tend to lead lives full of casual sex and thus will often be fucking other men. In other words you are paying for women to have sex with men that aren't you.

Just think about it logically.

Attached: hits the pipe.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Even people who enjoy KonoSuba admit that it has massive QUALITY and frequent off-model characters.

tax evasion isn't even a real crime, unless you are fucking Jeff Bezos and you avoid giving billions then this shouldn't be a crime

Tax are stupid and it's usually the most stuck up people defending them, I hope it doesn't impact Ufo all that much. Japan is more lax about it I think, or I hope so, in America the government treats you worse than a murderer since you actually affected their pockets.

Attached: cursedimages_72.jpg (301x167, 5K)

>Japan is more lax about it I think
Yeah, just look at how log horizon's doing.

Has ufo posted a statement about this? I want to know what they think.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Something along those lines.

Attached: images (71).jpg (638x481, 76K)

The Fate curse.

Attached: 1528756068935.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>The magazine also reached out to ufotable, who directed the magazine to ask Kondo directly, who did not respond.
They told the tabloid to fuck off.

>pretty flashy colors akin to capeshit and cgi: the studio going down
Based

That's literally one guy (Miura)'s fault and they desperately need to fire him for being a fucking retard and taking a shit all over any project he shoves his foot into, but otherwise the studio is really good and has some amazing animation talent on hand.

I swear the "Miura" boogieman is spread solely by a small group of autists who think a single Asian man is the fault for all their woes.

>uses the country's roads
Nobody in japan live outside of Tokyo, the other 45 Prefectures are nuclear wastelands with no life.

>uses the country's public infrastructure
Same

>uses the country's universal healthcare system
with this ageing population his society work fine. When you realise taxation is just a cope to deal with bureaucracy and the meaninglessness of existence. You tend to either become most anonymous wagecuck of all wagecucks. If you do become an wagecuck you will eventually die out, Ufotable will, and eventually the death of the universe will happen.

Attached: Ayano.jpg (2400x3388, 871K)

>That's a bad example to bring up considering Gainax IS dead.
They actually somehow survived.

This. Ufotable use the same trick in every anime since FateZero, Tales of Zestiria the X was the lowest point of his "style"

Have you even seen the Kimetsu trailer yet? It's the complete opposite that look.

Can someone fill me in on this? Massive newfag

Yes, it's a common replacement for normalfag. Don't go on with your historical revisionism that it was made by /r9k/, Yea Forumsnons have been using it for much longer than you'd think.

Attached: D2up9gQUYAAOmct.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

Fuck Fate

NO THEY STILL NEED TO MAKE HF3
WHY NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY COULDN'T THEY WAIT UNTIL AFTER

Is it better or worse than getting busted with 5 grams of weed?

After seeing all the retards overreacting I'm making a prediction that this whole thing will be of no consequence to the studio whatsoever.

Most likely nothing will happen. The studio has hundreds of employees.

This.

It's better Ufotable will be fine.

twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1111172364362932226
As expected, Kimetsu will be fine.

>tax evasion fraud
>fraud
That implies knowledge and intent (i.e. use of some scheme with intention to dodge tax).
They could be in deep shit.

>which then improves the country's wellbeing.
I bet you work at the federal reserve.

Except Vlad actually won battles against the ottomans.

>not libertarian/conservative
funny, considering liberals are the ones wanting more taxes.

>The KnK movies are all fantastic EXCEPT for the one Miura adapted
>Fate/Zero is excellent and free of his influence
>UBW is a trainwreck and a horrid adaptation that fucks up tons of things, directed by, guess who
>HF movies are high quality adaptations that do their absolute best to adapt the route in the time allotted, and the worst and most inaccurate parts are the action sequences because Miura is the action sequence director only. Holy shit I can't believe the Cu VS Assassin fight in HF1 got approved by any functional human being.
Yeah I wonder why he's put at fault for so much. Fuck off.

>funny, considering liberals are the ones wanting more taxes.

conservatives were the only ones who wanted more taxes too. two sides are the same coin, same mess.

You're the same person who's been sperging about Miura for five years, and it shows. I mean are you even reading the train of conversation being had? You're blaming a single animator for the ENTIRE STUDIO'S focus towards digital effects and CGI. Like, he's not even the president, but that's how much he lives rent free in your head.

>Posting Yandere simulator girl in an Yea Forums thread that has nothing to do with it
For what purpose, user? Other than the fact that you're clearly batshit crazy, of course.

liberals want more taxes on the rich, especially the ones who have more money than is physically possible to spend in one lifetime
conservatives want more taxes on the middle and lower class, because poor people are easier for big corporations to exploit so they want as many poor people as possible

>post 3-second clip
>pretend a wide shot is representative of the entire fight
>ignore the fact that it has been one the best choreographed and blocked fight in the series
>filename

I've made like 8 posts total about Miura ever and two of them were in this thread. Are you really trying to claim that numerous people disliking someone who is directly credited for most of the things people dislike out of a studio's adaptations of a franchise can be amounted to one singular user?

My comments were more on the "flash over substance" end of 's post because that is exactly what Miura aims for. The way he handled everything he's been credited for says it all.

There is, factually, a sperg named Fai, who, over the past five years, has repeatedly false-flagged over Miura to an obsessive degree, yes. To this day he has schizospasms where he rants about UBW. I figured since your posts were extremely hyperbolic, you were him.

based

As if it had any chance. They were too busy milking the Fate cow.

I responded with hyperbole to a hyperbolic post. Miura obviously isn't the only one pushing for CGI in the studio as they use it for several things (some better than others, their cars always look like shit but things like Lancelot were a good call) but his specific direction choices are all with the intent of making a spectacle and fudging the source material which felt like what that user had been specifically complaining about and something that Ufotable as a whole has not always done, but DOES do without fail when Miura is on the job.

Well we'll have to simply disagree on some points. I quite enjoyed the 2014 UBW adaptation. I mean if you want to talk about spectacle over anything else, you look at the DEEN movie there. They packed as much of their money into making the Shirou vs Archer fight look decent, but that missed the entire point as a pivotal character moment. The TV anime took a very difficult to adapt scene, and helped make its message get across, with some solid visual callbacks.

I also have no idea what's wrong with the Lancer vs Assassin fight in HF1. It was the highlight of the film. Was it anime original for the most part? Yes, but the first section of HF is light on action anyway, so providing some meat there for the theatrical experience was a good choice. If anything, I thought the latter half of HF2 was a bit limp in that regard. Like, just from a filmic perspective, the climactic action moment is about 30 minutes before the credits, which, when you have an ending as abrupt as it had, causes a bit of a sting.

Yeah but you're a faggot.

The TV anime's use of UBW during Shirou VS Archer creates a number of huge plotholes. A Servant running off of fumes manifests a huge mana sink for an extended period of time that would allow him to easily overwhelm Shirou under logical circumstances solely for the sake of creating a pretty action scene. The VN fight is a Servant with no mana source beating down Shirou without that much magical force behind his assault because he's literally incapable of manifesting any, which is why Shirou is able to stand his ground to any degree at all. The psychological aspect is definitely there and you could argue that UBW TV shows that through Shirou standing up through overwhelming odds, but it creates some dissonance for the viewer and most importantly simply isn't what happened in the VN nor does it add anything to the moment. The hilarious J-Pop insert song playing at the time aside I do admittedly like the "That's hell you're walking into" scene from UBW TV but that's not connected to UBW's manifestation. Oh yeah, let's not forget that Gil is watching and then is supposed to be surprised about UBW's existence later on which makes no sense in the TV version.

You could make an argument that they needed a big flashy fight for HF1 but the way they did it was incredibly out of place, jarring, and makes no logical sense. In the VN, Lancer is investigating the temple and then True Assassin manages to goad him a short distance into the Shadow to get him out of the way. In the movie, Lancer is suddenly the one who starts the fight, right in the middle of a big urban area, and they fight on top of moving vehicles and shit in a busy roadway when the HGW is meant to be a secret and Kirei wouldn't direct Lancer to do such a thing. And then Lancer gets baited across the entire goddamn city to get Shadow'd which makes him look extra dumb. It just doesn't really work and I don't feel like every movie needs some big fight scene to function.

>A Servant running off of fumes manifests a huge mana sink for an extended period of time that would allow him to easily overwhelm Shirou under logical circumstances solely for the sake of creating a pretty action scene.

This is entirely speculation on my part, but I would put money that this is a decision done by Nasu. Why? Because BOTH the UBW movie and TV anime does this. Both the movie and TV anime end the fight with Shirou stabbing Archer with Bakuya, as opposed to the generic sword Shirou uses in the game CG. I can see the logic now: "the most pivotal moment in Unlimited Blade Works needs to take place in Unlimited Blade Works." etc. Regardless though, this a fairly subjective point. There was no hard data for how long Archer could stay around for. Is it sketchy that he would be able to fight and keep up UBW, arguably, yeah? Has Type Moon had greater ass-pulls? Fuck yes.

>Oh yeah, let's not forget that Gil is watching and then is supposed to be surprised about UBW's existence later on which makes no sense in the TV version.

Contextually, I'm fairly certain he's surprised at Shirou summoning the Reality Marble, not the Reality Marble itself.

>Lancer is suddenly the one who starts the fight, right in the middle of a big urban area, and they fight on top of moving vehicles and shit in a busy roadway when the HGW is meant to be a secret

See, this might make sense, but Fuyuki is a city that literally had a giant Cthulhu monster get summoned into it, and people just kind of gawked. You could make a montage of all the ridiculous bullshit servants and the competitors in the HGW do that breaks the 'keep it a secret' rule. I mean think of all the explosions that would warrant national and international news.

nothing of value would be lost

>DEEN

Attached: bless you deen.jpg (1280x1440, 270K)

Considering that when journalists went to ufo they told them to go talk to the guy with the issue (Kondo) personally then he didn't reply they already have a scapegoat in place. If things get thicc and the accusations against Kondo are that grave despite him being the founder he'll most probably just be the one cut off and replaced.
The only concern is how much of a disruption this is to the rest of the staff

heh
>ufotable「もし私が悪い子になったら、先輩は叱ってくれますか?」
>国税庁「ああ、ufotableが悪いことをしたら怒る。他のやつより何倍も怒ると思う」
>ufotable「……よかった。先輩にならいいです」

They made Rakugo recently. If anything, the last few years have been good for them.

TVアニメ『鬼滅の刃』放送延期について
2019年4月よりTOKYO MX・BS11他にて放送を予定しておりましたTVアニメ『鬼滅の刃』につきまして、制作の都合上、放送を延期することになりました。

放送を楽しみにしていただいていた視聴者の皆様には、深くお詫び申し上げます。 新しい放送時期は決まり次第お知らせいたします。

何卒ご理解賜りますよう、宜しくお願い申し上げます。

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHA

oi noi

holy shit
kimetsu is over

>kimetsufags BTFO
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1504045660952.png (1280x720, 755K)

> about the TV animation [Blade of the Demon extermination] broadcasting postponed
> In April 2019, TOKYO MX-BS11 was scheduled to broadcast in other TV anime [Blade of the Demon extermination], for the convenience of production, I decided to postpone the broadcast.
> We apologize to all the viewers who were looking forward to the broadcast.
We will announce the new broadcast time as soon as it is decided.
> Thank you for your understanding

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KnYfags BTFO

The poor mangaka.

>posting factually sourceless claims
>that copypaste another similar claim word by word

>Taxation is theft
>Nobody should pay taxes
This is why retards and people under 21 shouldnt be allowed on the internet

Attached: 66ff6eeb.jpg (435x571, 51K)

This is literally just a 5ch shitpost parodying the Pierre Taki scandal.

I'm just posting to remind you that the UBW adaptation was bad and its soundtrack was garbage tier.

Attached: muh budget.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

>challengin Cygames
this was your last mistake

Attached: cheaters an die wand.png (230x230, 101K)

Ufotable will be permanently closed for unlicensed use of Photoshop filters and AfterEffects

No, they deserved to die for what they did with Hayate

>disillusion only used ONCE
>Night of Fate only used ONCE
>The Last Power only used ONCE
What the fuck were they thinking?

They also used into the night once.

Finally.

Can't wait for fate shit to be killed

Touko made her used goods.

Fake

I wonder if they really thought they could go up against Kawai or even Kajiura with some literallywho composer from Capcom.

They only care about HF & Sakura

Another opponent of KyoAni bites the dust.

Attached: kyoani presents.jpg (490x345, 29K)

Thats Fate/Grand Order you're gonna have to be salty about. Good luck with that

Granblue will outlive F/GO and laugh at its corpse.

The facte franchise is creatively dead since F/Z anyway and there was absolutely nothing of worth in it released in years aside Strange/Fake, which they`ll not adapt

Reading comments from the Japanese and all people really care about are whether Fate/stay night and Kimetsu no Yaiba are OK.
I don't think one guy taking cash rather than using a bank is going to affect them when other studios get away with killing their staff. People just want their anime and merch

>Gainax dead
>Shaft dead
>Ordet dead
>Trigger wakling dead
>Ufotable dying
how do they do it?

Someone doesn't know how good and hype FGO has been for the past 2 years. Lostbelt oh God. You're going to be salty for quite a while mr.boomer-san

Kyoanus spergs out in force tonight god damn. High schools on spring break or something?

>creatively dead since F/Z
Losing ufo might be a good thing. We'd lose these normies

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-28/bunshun-magazine-fate-studio-ufotable-under-investigation-for-alleged-tax-evasion/.145097

>dropping UFO to lose normalfags
>when the literal elefant in the room FGO exists

Most people who play FGO probably think it's an original game.

>5ch shitpost
>ufo announces kimetsu will have 26 episodes
>confirms it starts on April 6th
I like how thinks works

>FGO
>good
come back when they finally stop trying to appeal the the lowest common denominator of gachafaggots when designing anything related to the game

>giving ANN clicks
At least archive it before posting the link here. archive.is/7dmkA

Granblue is the equivalent of shit taking a dump. The artist can draw some hot girls tho

Kimetsu no Yaiba confirmed for 26 episodes

Their works will be okay because, as you said, it was the president's fault only. Kondou will take full responsibility on this and most likely resign or be removed from the company by the others high-ups and stakeholders from ufotable and Aniplex.

>Granblue will outlive F/GO and laugh at its corpse
I'm not a fatefag by any means, but this statement is objectively wrong

UFOTABLE NO! Don't die without giving that tsukihime anime you promised us

Only what they promised was this! Their supposedly most challenging project.

Attached: girls-work-4580.jpg (358x500, 80K)

UFOTABLE post 2015 was trash

good fucking riddance if true

Attached: trin.jpg (920x860, 188K)

I'm sure it's easier to get away with murder than tax evasion. How hard it is to pay your fucking taxes.

Attached: 1550861968608.jpg (350x450, 44K)

I just hope it kills heavens feel and shitty mystery corner with boring garbage human magi.

this, more saberfaces please fuck human masters

This picture just reminds me, how Rin is only heroine that ever got impregnated by Shirou. You should add that there.

Attached: time to take responsibility.png (800x600, 800K)

>"...they did what? Even Die Lorelei?
>"Get everyone on the case and dig up whatever you can. Ufotable won't get away with this."

Attached: nobel01_1.jpg?w=496.jpg (496x279, 82K)

>Liking Rin when Ishtar nd ereshkigal are better in every way
Yikes

Rin is also the only heroine to get impregnated by someone other than Shirou.

Attached: smugura.jpg (700x1440, 182K)

>ufo ends up making an anime about teen pregnancy
They know how to get away with it

ITT: retarded basement dwellers think this is all it takes to bring a studio down

this.

I cant believe I liked them back then.

True,he's the best type-moon mc

>Shilling grindbloo fantasy
LOL

>Is this the end?
It better be.
Justice has been denied too long.
The waifu tossers got into this mess, and we pay the price.

Attached: fategrand+order-fateprototype-arthur+pendrago-tsugutoku-single.jpg (1700x2000, 637K)

>Anime original UBW sequel OVA which is Rin and Shirou having sex at the clock tower for 140 minutes
Would Abe-san forgive them?

Definitely. Their shows before doing Type-Moon were mostly great.
>Naoko-san full season never.

Attached: clothes.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>FGO trash
Yikes

cope

Sheesh.

Attached: naoko.jpg (854x480, 70K)

Dude worked on Mahoyo and from what I've heard so far it's p good: youtube.com/watch?v=OBUCPNvKqko

Attached: 1539745057083.png (1000x1000, 648K)

His Mayoho stuff is really good. UBW is not.

Move to an isolated island on the pacific then.

fuck off, cuck you got retconned you're never going to get an anime.

It looks bad because japanese are bad at it.

>Tax evasion.

So, Nothing?

>call outwaifu trash
>post a character that only fujo care and only because of his face
Prototype is truly a mess, this is what you get for praising Sakurai

I don't mind if she is used. Miss Alice is an angel.

Attached: ss (2018-01-27 at 03.26.07).jpg (1680x1050, 180K)

>only because of his face
I'm not that shallow.

Attached: saber_by_godangdang_d9xxexk-fullview.png (600x800, 747K)

You are far shallower than you think. I know being contrarian can be fun but try not to go full retard like this again.

Normie is a normalfaggot bastardisation of the word normalfaggot.
It always makes me laugh when tourists use it and expose themselves.

>give us your money
>no
>armed thugs come and make you comply with mafia's demands
Really makes you think.

You could argue that it's necessary evil, but don't argue against reality.

>the word normalfaggot.
At least 'normie' is shorter and more formal.

Attached: ReactionInfinityWar.png (479x558, 161K)

test

Based and daughterwifepilled.

>false flagging
Hang yourself KHK.

>can't recognise obvious false flagging
Kill yourself you retarded newfag.

What did you do user

Fuck you normalfaggot

Attached: 1545225623371.png (465x343, 199K)

Tax is stolen from you at gunpoint by state thugs. It may be the lesser evil than anarchy, but it doesn't change the facts.

It's a ufotable executive trying to explain the situation

Attached: 1530601700654.gif (191x381, 657K)

Attached: Reaction Zeta.jpg (500x500, 131K)

Nothing, captcha was broken for me. Seems to work again.

Do you have a point to make?

the greater good ?

Attached: 1551727056144.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

So....Yoshi as a servant when???

>Normie
>More formal
Fuck off you niggernormalfaggot.

normiefags are the worst

"No charges have been filed against Kondo or ufotable."

safe

Is this recent news?

A-at least KnY is a two cour...

Attached: 1544470262659.png (638x869, 435K)

Atlas Shrugged ufotable adaptation when?

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 7K)

This scandal is regarding the merchandise department and sales, their anime productions will be fine and most likely won't be affected.

Oh thank God.
I was about to swing into full panic mode.

All this means is that there will be an investigation and a fine if found guilty. Nothing much. Probably.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-19-42-05-1.png (453x498, 83K)

Please, the fights in Apocrypha look like shit. Sakugafags just wank them because of ecessive overuse of "anime animation techniques".
A fight where characters aim most of their attacks into empty air isn't well choreographed. The Baysian webgen animation style is the worst thing that ever happened to the industry.
Lots of explosions, Yutapon cubes, impact frames combined with weird camera work (to hide that most of the actions don't make any sense).

This seems to be an issue with Hikaru Kondo only, the higher-ups and shareholders will for sure kick him out of the company and just put another one in his place. This doesn't seems to affect the animation department.

He's the producer for a lot of ufotable anime but the producer is most likely easy to replace.

>gunpoint
No, youre making money on state land and free to take your being elsewhere

Attached: IMG_20190326_225159.jpg (600x825, 53K)

So a Kyoani adaptation of the Fate route?

It works very poorly.
You know how Phoenix Wright games are almost ungodly unfair in Phoenix's favor?
That's legit.
You are guilty until proven innocent in Japan.

Okay I'll bite.
How much worse are they than American taxes?

test

kek

Yeah, to Soujuurou.

Give it to me straight Yea Forums, will we get HF3?

Attached: 1546344696765.jpg (500x522, 36K)

No good riddance.

At the same time we get HL3

At worst, the budget gets reduced and we get less braindead action spectacle scenes by Miura and more Sudo kino. Good riddance if so.

Even the best animated fight sequence during Achilles vs Chiron going down in F/A by A-1 wasn't even up to snuff at all with the worst animated sequences by Ufotable with F/Z or UBW. Don't even try.

Attached: Achilles vs Chiron 1.webm (800x450, 2.22M)

Probably not. I'm sorry.

Attached: violet cries (2).jpg (1080x1102, 382K)

Sudo is one of the most dull directors Ufo has ever had.

Sales tell another story.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco is my favorite track so far
I hope they adapt it as it'd be one of the easier stories to do so

It's only thanks to Miura's crazy action.

It's already started production

Lancer vs Assassin is easily seen as the worst part of the movies so far, though.

Unlikely.

Everyone who read the VN was groaning in disgust when the trailer for that horrid filler scene first appeared. It completely goes against both Lancer and Assassin's MOs for the sake of shallow spectacle and forcing a "lol lancer run funny xD" meme for publicity.

>Everyone who read the VN

>it's a secondary

Attached: 67504194_p0.png (541x800, 238K)

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1550907610329.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

user you surely can't be too proud about spending 40 hours on an autistic 480mp eroge written by a diagnosed asperger known as Nasu

Violet is based off Sento

Attached: 1443417456605.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

fucking finally