Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Damn, these two FUCKED in the first volume of the LN. Anyone else read this? Expectations?
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=-HQvzxZ6hto

Attached: 1548622668570.png (640x360, 356K)

Full-on ridiculous pandering wish-fulfilment.
if it has enough production funds, count on it being a trashy classic.

Toshinari Fukamachi as Hajime Nagumo
Ai Kakuma as Aiko Hatayama
Minami Takahashi as Shea
Minoru Shiraishi as Daisuke Hiyama
Tetsuya Kakihara as Kōki Amanogawa
Yōko Hikasa as Tio Klarus
Yūki Kuwahara as Yue
Yumiri Hanamori as Shizuku Yaegashi

Bunny girl best girl.

>Expectations?
Chuuni shit of the worst kind. Reddit anime of the year.

>Yoko Hikasa
Every. Single. Time

I hate kaori

It's trash. Same template as Shield Hero.

MC having the balls to fuck his beloved and NOT being a manwhore who cucks his girlfriend with other girls is the only good thing about the LN.

Shield hero cant compare at all to this. Shield hero is a bitch while this guy just sticks bullets into people's heads without hesitation and gets laid..

Not even Shea?

Translation wasn't finished last time I checked, I dunno what happens later, but he's been adamant for several volumes, fucking like wild animals with his beloved and disregarding sexual advances of other whores.

Is it true that the first trailer looked like such shit, they decided to scrap what they had and restart production? Looks pretty good now.

Shea's officially a concubine, though, not some random hussy.

I wanna stake a dragoness into heavenly bliss

Attached: 1468999713_37779_1052905621398884_6415828902633799477_n.png (680x960, 416K)

Yea I don't know why OP decided to use that abomination

I just mean the pic.

How do I get my own Tio?

Yes, those designs do look like shit. Pretty impressive that they actually fixed their fuckup.

Yes they fuck like rabbits. It's actually a breath of fresh air. He gets a harem as well and acts like a true main should. I wonder how Hikasa is going to handle this as Tio is nonstop moaning in ecstasy and talking like an M but I guess she has lots of ecchi experience in voice acting so it shouldn't be a problem but still I wonder how over the top it's going to be since that is her natural personality.

Yea that was pretty cool how the author made him loyal to his girlfriend. Took a lot of work to convince him to even look at Shea at all and that was because Yue thought of her as a little sister and wanted to make her happy. This main has a true bad asses mentality. Loyalty, somehow still ends up in a harem with his unwavering loyalty towards Yue, anybody who gets in his way is an enemy, ruthlessly kills enemies, sets everyone in their place when he gets pissed off. 1 situation for example, syndicate pissed him off so he said fuck it and went to war without giving a shit about the consequences. Too much bad ass moments to list.

Wait they fuck? I've been reading the WN and am on Volume 3 so far around Shea got introduced and the only hint of sex I've seen was Yue alluding to doing it when he was unconscious. Is the WN different from LN? Also why the fuck is the WN translation so god awful?

Arifureta is shameless edge, so if you enjoy that kind of stuff it's right up your alley.

I don't remember if it's the WN or LN, but I read it off Japtem a few years back and they have sex all the time near the first dungeon escape. However, there's no descriptive scenes, only the flirting leading up to it.

>this is the mc

Attached: 13.jpg (1304x1854, 662K)

Anime like this is the reason Japs and Yea Forums don't get laid. One of the cringiest shit I've ever heard about. Nothing more than wish-fulfillment.

Volume 1 LN they have sex all the time. They continue to do it throughout the LN as well. Shea also complains how they suddenly disappear a lot and Yue comes back with disheveled hair. Shea and Tio also climb outside a window and peak in and watch them having sex. They comment about how Yue's gonna break by being fucked like that.

>Everyone surprised that the MC and heroine fuck like rabbits

>Me:

Why all the desperation for MCs to fuck their love interests like rabbit? Doesn't the same shit happen with something good in vidya and such like SOTN's Alucard and Maria?

Attached: 1517570618865.png (649x559, 824K)

simbly epic....

So we should watch anime about depressing kids alone and never getting laid or idol anime and devoting ourselves to fictional characters? Please. I have a wife and been with her for 13 years since 2006 and we have a broad range of things we watch. Quit projecting yourself on others.

What's wrong with that though? Hasn't every harem anime and shounen been a wish-fulfillment?
Because a lot of animes have MCs that have so many opportunities to fuck thrown at them, but they are so milquetoast that they find a way to avoid the situation (and most often they do so not because they have someone else on their mind, but for very bad reasons that ultimately can be attributed to the series losing all interest if the cockteasing stops being cockteasing).

I'm hope they don't skip him turning the rabbit people into Diamond Dogs.

Is the manga worth reading?

No.

I liked him? one of the most likeable realistic mc before isekai that has a personality, he feels like he's from a romcom but the hateboner the class has for him jsut because he can talk to the school idol is almost next level

oh, not him but I quite liked it even though its incredibly slow and nothing happens

>likeable personality
I bet you enjoy 'literally me' mc's as well.

Attached: 1546398812329.png (627x620, 61K)

Is that the terrible scrapped PV image? Yikes I'm glad they delayed it. As for the LN its absolute trash of the lowest kind. I cant fucking wait I love it.

Attached: 48422368_1948968538544015_7305422371844784128_o.jpg (1043x483, 84K)

best isekai out there, mc is not a fag

If the only "good" thing about Arifureta is that the MC has sex every day, then I don't have nothing more to say.

Even if I don't really like the genre, I didn't say anything bad about it. There are good isekais out there, but Arifureta is a badly written crap made for the author himself and his kissless virgin readers to feel better about their pathetic existence.

What's wrong with him thinking he has a likeable personality? Oh wait. Ad hominen. I get it. Hope you keep bumping this anime because it's gonna be big.

Ok...but I mean, there must be earlier examples of this done before, right?

Y'know, maybeeeeee...Kenshiro and Yuria? Setsuna and Marina/Nena/Feldt? Chirico and Fyana? Something?

Ah resort to ad hominem. How cute. Just throw tantrums and project your lonely self on others.

I've read Arifureta and I'm also looking forward to the anime, user. But there's no denying that he's generic, and would be forgettable if not for going full chuuni later on.

Well he was generic until less than halfway of volume 1 in the light novel where goes crazy and starts slaughtering everything in the abyss.

>muh whole class gets high stats and skills but I get shit except for one seemingly shit skill that is actually broke
Please atleast tell me he's into the high school cutie and then gets cucked

obviously she was always in love with him

Literally rocking the boat with their relation much to the dismay of other harem members

that was the most jarring part of the novel to me - they would be fighting something and he would randomly start flirting with his harem in the middle of combat

You guys do know that he fucks his whole harem at the end of the novel, right?

Translation were finished long ago but they were all removed because of the localization. He manages to get back to earth and his whole harem follows him back. He's also fucking every one of them including the best friend of his former crush

Dungeon Seeker did it better.
The LN takes a nose dive after he gets out of the first dungeon.