Alright fuckers, how do we defeat this faggot

Alright fuckers, how do we defeat this faggot

Attached: 2746D983-D717-4664-9276-31D327C0B9B9.jpg (500x250, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fI6SgPbIoQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cut his hands

>how do we defeat this faggot
Time travel to the past and kill his faggot dad

Attached: 1445689669328.jpg (391x475, 22K)

Play that one JoJo game as Dio.

Can't Crazy Diamond negate its effects? I also like how Gold Experience is kind of like Jonathan's Ripple a little from when he made the flowers bloom on the tree branch.

>he doesn't know about GER

Give a Requiem Stand to a character with even more R E S O L V E

Which of the jojo side content is worth looking into. Is purple haze feedback good? Someone fucking read the whole thing and uploaded it to youtube. How about Jorge? I downloaded the book as PDFs years ago but never touched it.

get zeno to nuke the universe from outside

Attached: 873649572162644.jpg (955x719, 66K)

Giorno has to die eventually. If GER even stops assassinations like poisoning/sniping then just wait him out

Too bad he can just replace his organs and remake his body at will. Giorno could be immortal if he wanted to.

I FUCKING HATE THIS MARY SUE

Just throw someone higher up in the powerlevel hierarchy at him

Warping reality

You can't.

Attached: 1475382600780.jpg (638x635, 67K)

Checkmate

Attached: 6F6AAAD6-85DE-4E82-B59A-7641FA23E86A.jpg (442x331, 58K)

Illuso + a Gun defeats any Stand user.

You don't

Attached: 1542230026983.gif (1024x682, 1.02M)

Run MiH in safe mode

>Fugo survives and evolves his stand

Truly he was the smartest of the bunch.

FUGO DID NOTHING WRONG.

He was a pussy. He could've oneshot any of La Squadra and Diavolo's Guard, as well as Diavolo himself. Araki just wrote him out of the story because he was too OP and didn't want to go down the "depressing route" of having him betray the gang, which really means that he couldn't think of a way for the gang to beat Fugo.

GER only defends from attacks, a gas leak or a plane falling on him in an accident, could kill him, just hire a extremely unskilled mechanics that fixes his car so that it explodes instead or bring a bunch of sick, contaigous people into his area and wait till he contracts the disease, there are ways to defeat him without having powers

>He could've oneshot any of La Squadra and Diavolo's Guard, as well as Diavolo himself
If he was fighting each of those guys one on one with no assistance? That depends, does PH's virus work on Stands or only organic life? Because if not:
>Illuso
Completely shut Fugo down and was only beaten do to Giorno and Abachio's assistance
>Pesci and Proscioutto
Both can easily operate outside of PH's range
>Melone
Again, unless the virus can infect stands, Fugo get bodied
>Ghiaccio
He explicitly mentions that White Album can freeze virus and considering the Illuso already knew about Purple Haze's ability, Ghiaccio would know what he's getting into
>Rissoto
Better range
>Squalo
Again, can the virus infect stands?
>Carne
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Cioccolata
Range

PHF is a great read, but it does have flaws that wouldn't necessarily ruin the experience. Jorge is a pile of steaming shit

Fugo is not overpowered, he can not control his stand so using it at all is risky and it can only do anything at close range and the virus is weak to sunlight, fucking Mista is superior to Fugo at range in the sun

only mongoloids think he is overpowered when JoJo thrives off way more crazy hax

There's no reason to think it can't hurt stands, otherwise it'd be pretty useless as an ability because really if a person is able to be hit by a punchbot stand they're basically dead anyways

GER still has base Gold Experience's ability and I honestly wouldn't put it past him to survive and exploding car, so he could totally just grow new organs or pull another O MY ANTIBODIES

Why did Akari make him such a huge Mary Sue?

granted the car thing is a bit of a fluke, but it could work

Purple Haze does work on stands, I think Abbacchio stated that. Problem with Purple Haze is the range AND Fugo is still susceptible to it. Only Purple Haze itself seems to be immune.

GER is sentient though and would assuredly defend Giorno from anything. I don't see why GER wouldn't be able to undo a car explosion.

>can literally turn any attack into 0
you cant
its power is too vague

Just get that walking purple prune voiced by Josh Brolin/Banjo Ginga to snap his fingers.

Easy

Attached: images (19).jpg (480x480, 31K)

just use a stronger version of the boss

Attached: T35alBu.jpg (600x335, 103K)

Attached: AIH_DIO.png (990x1080, 1.37M)

GER is an independent stand, in theory it should survive after Giorno dies.

>shot by Sex Pistols/Aerosmith
Fugo has no defence against either of these.
His stand is literally one tier above the likes of Cheap Trick or Survivor. It's shit.

>19891
>GER is an independent stand, in theory it should survive after Giorno dies.
That'd be interesting. Would be kinda like Anubis then

technically pucci did

Pull in a Giorno from a universe where he doesn't have GER

Attached: v.jpg (200x461, 26K)

Have your own universe ending/re-booting adventure off-screen. Make sure he doesn't catch wind of it at all and then when he finally realizes whats going down, to his horror, it's far too late

Attached: 1541995349000.gif (200x200, 2.38M)

Star Platinum
Tusk
The World Over Heaven
Made in Heaven

And unironically Cheap Trick

>Star Platinum
lol

Are you retarded? Only The world over heaven could beat him and even then it's not so certain since they seem to cancel eachother out. The other 3 won't be able to do shit.

Star Platinum is the same kind of stand

What mode is this?

Star Platinum/Tusk/MiH can`t do anything against GER.

The World Over Heaven yes, but it is not canon.

MiH just picks something and throws at him at super speed half mile away and Fugo dies

MiH is pretty much unbeatable.

>Fugo
?

>MiH is pretty much unbeatable
youtube.com/watch?v=fI6SgPbIoQo

GER can move in "heaven", and Pucci suffers the same fate as Diavolo.

Yeah, because la esquadra is all about face to face combat

Gold Experience Requiem
Literally one of the strongest beings in all of anime/manga/fiction

Jorge Joestar shannaningans

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't rohan beat him by writing "not a stand user" while giorno is sleeping? Does GER auto retaliate? Or does Giorno consciously have to use it use it's effects?

>throws at him at super speed half mile
the action will turn back to zero

He goes back untill before It is written, because

Justice mode

GER auto retaliates and has Rohan experience infinite deaths.

GER turns any cause and effect into null. Any. Could be anything. It will negate it.

How come Araki never did anything with Giorno being Dio's son?

Leave Giorno to me.

Attached: arigato gyro.gif (250x245, 3.93M)

Because it's not that important. One of the main reasons why I like part 5 so much is its not chained down to muh joestars. Not that I hate that or anything but I like that it's its own thing.

He's a mix of Jonathan and Dio

How's that VA PS2 game?

Games aren't canon.
If Giorno was alive and in florida while MiH activated and GER didn't do shit then it automatically means MiH>GER

This guy gets it

GER told Diavolo that not even Giorno is conscious of its powers, also in GER's description it says that it exists outside of time. Giorno doesn't even have to realize he's under attack.

>he couldn't think of a way for the gang to beat Fugo
Giorno was already immune to the virus, they would have beaten him in seconds

>Josuke: fix the arrow so the arrowhead gets away from GER
>Pucci: kill younger Giorno during a universe reset or steal his stand with Whitesnake
>Alessi: make him a standless kid again
>Highway to Hell

And honestly I'm not even sure if those ones can work. If everything fails, call Pocoloco and pray that his impossible luck somehow beats GER.

Join his organization and plan a murder with your bro

Do what Pucci did. Nuke the world AROUND him.

Do they have to be a Jojo character?

Trick him into attacking himself

Fugo's stand actually sucks for most Stand battles because it has no utility, he only won against Man in the Mirror because it has almost no power and Illuso got bamboozled by Giorno into leaving the mirror world
It's like a weapon in a game that does a ton of damage but has terrible accuracy, the amount of situations where Fugo could reasonably use Purple Haze effectively without having it cause any collateral damage are minimal

>no one's posted the webm

Attached: Heaven Dio The World Over Heaven vs Tusk Act 4 and Gold Experience Requiem.webm (700x358, 2.8M)

Kid Giorno still has more IQ than Alessi