Dororo

The party is finally over. New OP/ED next week. Hyakkimaru just found out that his family is a shit, yes even Tahomaru.

What's going to happen from here on out? Why is the goddess statue green?

Also
>Dat smile when Hyakkimaru said mama

This party is too much man.

Attached: latest-3.png (640x906, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webnewtype.com/news/article/184624/
youtube.com/watch?v=eg20mkAOkA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though there is no new episode next week, we have more preview pictures, I still believe the map thing could happen they have never shown Dororo back, but is a little weird the Nun didn’t say anything about it
webnewtype.com/news/article/184624/

Attached: 1521894949.jpg (600x338, 21K)

I meant in a couple of weeks for new OP/ED. My bad. Also, Dororo looks a cute!

>even Tahomaru

tbf Tahomary was in a really difficult position, it's only in character that he chose the greater good

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1617, 793K)

Will they even have time for the map thing with 6 body parts still missing + the whole family issue thing?

>Why is the goddess statue green?
I thought it indicated a benevolent presence, ie the buddah or other deity that was protecting Hyakkimaru due to his mother's prayers

why would the replace GIVE ME FIRRRRRRA!?

You're right about that, and most people realistically would do the same thing, still to call your brother "a demon" is fucked up.

If there wasn't the map subplot I'm sure they would go with more original episodes so it's fine, also Hyakki gets a new body part in that arc too. I'm pretty hyped to be honest, I'm sure the anime will do a good job at readapting it. It won't probably last more than two episodes, and the sequence of the events will be less chaotic.

CD sales

Why is this show so good.

Asian Kung Fu Generation is a better band that actually makes good music, unlike the sjw band of opening 1 with that cringe pseudo-edgy song good only for the memes.
Also the new song's title is literally 'Dororo', fucking amazing.

Tezuka + Mappa

>Asian Kung Fu Generation is a better band that actually makes good music
please be a shit post. akf is boring bland J-rock

It happened to be good.

Attached: Dororo-5_7.png (1924x1080, 2.06M)

should have replaced the generic Kung Fu generation style op with a edgy-fied cover of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eg20mkAOkA4

Attached: D2qqugTUwAEh35I.jpg (727x950, 138K)

It's good that the show finally started, just hope it keeps the same pace.

>watching Dororo as i'm playing Sekiro
This is some gridmark Sengoku overdose.

Attached: 1538914875679.jpg (150x134, 9K)

>man i'm too tired for a new character design
>got your back bro

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

They may be generic, but I've liked their music, also they don't try too hard (with poor results) like Queen Bee.

Didnt even know they are still a thing

Sometimes I wish I was a vidyafag
I imagine the woman who had to voice her

>new OP will have adult dororo
>but the viewers won't be able to recognize her

I like the anime but the OP is the shittiest by far

rest in peace mio

Lucky you user, they will change it in the next episode, hopefully you like the new one more

Attached: D2H1oOvUwAAD_wD.jpg (926x1024, 216K)

>New OP/ED next week
user...

any translators itt?

Attached: 73883974_p6_master1200.jpg (493x1200, 298K)

>next week.
The week after, no episode next week.

terrible taste

umf, my dick

It's Chinese, I can't read it

Attached: D2qnWiqU8AAx7Da.jpg (700x993, 127K)

Attached: D2qnZbCVYAAmPUU.jpg (700x993, 96K)

I wish 2019 Hyakkimaru was a chad like the original

>when there's a food crisis in the entire land but you still manage to have defined pecs

Attached: Dororo 1.jpg (706x540, 31K)

H: "If it was Dororo... as I expected, I shouldn't have been born."
D: "If I was your mom! Just like my mom did with me, I'd absolutely, absolutely stay with you until the end! Absolutely, absolutely..."
H: "I... wish I was Dororo's son."
D: "Hyakkimaru..."
H: "Okkachan..."

is she wearing anything or is she okay being naked around hyakki because he already knows shes a girl

Hyakki can't see shit anyway

can hyakki detect impure thoughts?

Manga Dororo didn’t mind being seen naked apart from the map on her back

Mio wasn't even that cute, why'd she get in the first OP?

In the first two panels, Hyakki is asking if Dororo would've abandoned him if she was his mother, but Dororo cuts him of before he can finish.

Maybe something like "If it was you... would you have abandoned a half-born like me as well?"

if he could he would had realized that Mio was a whore

How can Dororo be so cute?

Attached: Dororo-02-41.jpg (853x480, 67K)

I thought everyone stopped finding her cute when it was revealed she has no dick

Didn't they said in the staff meeting that the characters are cute to make the suffering more endearing

Attached: D2qpH1nVYAIGlFM.jpg (540x1200, 116K)

Well this is an interesting development, I guess things aren't as bad as they looked

Attached: 1870834011220.jpg (600x338, 32K)

Why did the Statue glow blue?

Has there been any information about whether or not Kyubi is dead and if so, if it was supposed to give back Hyakki a body part?

Two core anime usually have two openings.

No information, and yes it was supposed to have a body part, at least in the manga.

Could be cute but because the framing is too lewd and artstyle is semi realistic instead of chibi it comes off as gross.

Guess Daigo is gonna be even more pissed with his dumbass wife.

Hyakkimaru boss in Sekiro would be fucking awful.

So Hyakkimaru have a dick or not? Because that's the perfect size difference for a standing blowjob.

lewd

I hope he only scolds her. I don't want him to use violence on her.

You ARE Hyakki when you are using Subimaru.

>given a second change to die
really hope she has some motherly scenes with hyakki before the end, otherwise what's the point

OG or game version Hyakkimaru will be even more awful

No one man has any right to be this cute.

Attached: hyakki smile.jpg (750x393, 33K)

stupid sexy Hyakki

Attached: 1553543649562.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

It looked to me like a protection charm Hyakkimaru was under was lifted.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dororo - 12 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_14.11_[2019.03.25_20.10.29].jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

What ep is it from?

It's not fair.

Attached: hyakki40.png (1675x941, 706K)

Episode 5.

meant for

Post cute and funny.

Attached: 1553225400095.jpg (2048x2048, 399K)

The original semen demon!

Attached: 73713064_p0.jpg (2480x3307, 2.07M)

I will miss the current ending

Attached: 735663734.jpg (934x914, 671K)

Attached: DxVREscUwAA6_rm.jpg (903x1332, 133K)

Funny and cute okkachan/imouto Dororo!

Attached: 02-3-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Hot spring episode!

Attached: D2lP6CaVYAELrXA.jpg (1200x900, 217K)

Attached: 1553597219015.jpg (700x490, 73K)

Go to another board if you want to spam fanart.

Indeed, the current OP/ED singles are out already, is time to sell a new one

To me it was kinda obvious she wouldn't die. The sword was very short, people stopped her before she could get the blade in further, and it seemed like she didn't stab near her heart.

This custom of modern anime is annoying. I mean thinking about the marketing aspect is important, but this is also the reflection of today's profit-hungry industry. I want to have ONE official opening if my anime is

I learned basic chinese... It's something like
>my brother and I went to the Disneyland today! It's was so fun!

Attached: D2gRpzVU0AAVnDa.jpg (1122x1200, 201K)

To me it was suspicious because it didn't have the right level of pathos, kind of weak to be her death scene.

A statue was cracked when it died, so yeah it had a body part. We'll probably find out next episode

You mean this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.15.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It's cracked but didn't split. So maybe Kyubi hasn't been fully dealt with.

My theory is it sacrificed itself again to save his mother. This leads to the anime-only ending that the demons tied the land's prosperity to their avatars and her. She's going to go to the temple to try and trade her life for Hyakkimaru's. Daigo is going to stab her a little harder than she did herself and then the demons will laugh and mock him, as they knew he'd eventually do something like this. As he sows the seeds of the end of his province both Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru will enter the temple and kill him. Mama dies happy seeing both her sons not trying to kill each other. Hyakkimaru gets his eyes back. It ends with Hyakkimaru + Dororo and Tahomaru + his two bodyguards going their separate ways while the province is taken over by rival powers.

Shit, I thought you meant the green headless Buddha. Where did I read green from?

Yes, the kyuubi might be injured or something. Is that even possible? It's confusing.

>cute
>funny
>cute + funny = cunny

High IQ user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.45.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

(not my fetish but ok)
thank you translator anons

Attached: 1551497561250.jpg (1378x2039, 312K)

Anime is mostly about pain and suffering and death, with very few silver linings.
And yet you ask for cute in the threads. Weird.

Attached: D2KYF9wUgAAM2Wo.jpg (899x1199, 219K)

It's all about finding beauty and purpose in the pain

Go away, Kirei, you're supposed to be dead.

New to anime fanbases?
The amount of cute shit a fanbase produces (and consequently what you can find in a thread) is proportional to how depressing the show is.
Hetalia fanarts are nothing but realistic fanarts depicting antropomorphic wars, death and misery. SNK threads lick their wounds with cute chibis of their favourite dead war criminals.

i'm really hoping tahomaru will change his mind but i know that's not gonna happen. he's probably gonna get really fucking mad after this. i just wanted wholesome brother bonding bros

Attached: sadcat5.jpg (500x333, 38K)

I don't care what they ask for, I just want them to stop using the threads to dump fanart

it's two weeks until next ep of course there's going to be some fanarts dumps

Attached: grin.png (510x960, 138K)

Attached: D2r0bhEXcAEwcT_.jpg large.jpg (1434x2046, 253K)

Is that a slight smile on Hyakkimaru?

Attached: rare.png (1268x660, 542K)

Be glad it wasn't like the manga where Hyakkimaru kills him

Probably

you're a pleb

What body part did he get from Kyubi? Surely there was a body part from Kyubi

Attached: 3E6B7C7E-E474-498A-B836-6CCD9CDA3267.jpg (1100x602, 92K)

Do you unironically like the current OP?
Read previous posts

it's god tier, pleb.

Could be. Something seemed weird about the whole event

Went back to look and there are two green spots when Hyakki's mom stabs herself. One's the statue and I'm assuming the other is the knife? Any idea why it's green as well?

Attached: Oku stabbed.png (1280x720, 216K)

What is this show for Shotaphiles about?

>shotaphiles
>shota

Attached: D2WTpstUYAIkMB1.jpg (848x1199, 101K)

The bizarre adventures of a cripple boy on a journey to hunt the 12 demons (48 in the manga) that stole his human body parts, and a """shota""" that becomes his funny sidekick.

If you had payed attention to Hyakki's vision you'd know most innanimate objects look green to him. That includes plants, weapons, and his own prosthetic limbs.

I can't tell if the question is genuine or just a dank meme anymore.

Any anons know how well it's doing in Japan?

Attached: Dzw07KLU8AEu9rP.jpg (658x658, 57K)

Yeah I've noticed that. I was just wondering if maybe there was another meaning for it.

Attached: hyakki crest.png (540x304, 69K)

>AYO WADDUP DAD, I LIVED BITCH

It's weird that only the statue stands out in green when the people around her (and Mutsu who is supporting her) have weapons and such.

wait thats a little girl???

cool i can watch the show now

This is the greatest.

There's got to be a significance to what objects are shown as green. I originally thought it was something like items that have a significance to the owner like Hyakkimaru's limbs or that pouch with the family crest but with the statue of the Goddess of Mercy being green now I'm thinking it could have some connection to divine power.

I was kinda disappointed here, considering in the original the mom was supposed to be "plump, fair and pretty". Here she's just generic.

The green is made to contrast the red. Green is good, red is bad. Gray is neutral. Pretty simple.

user please. You're not the level designer of Hyakki's spiritual vision. That's Buddha.

They're gods and not demons

I tried figuring out which objects he can see and which he can't, but as the series has been going I dont think there are concrete rules. In the same episode he couldn't see a sword the one armed kid handed him, then later he fights a bunch of guys with swords and moves around them just fine.

>new OP
Based.
>new ED
Gay.

she looks so happy to get a nice warm bath. it's cute.

they just dropped a new album and an EP back in december, plus apparently they're debuting another new song on tour.

thicc thighs

Attached: 20190327_203357.jpg (595x891, 278K)

>cringe pseudo-edgy song
what is that even supposed to mean? tell me without using buzzwords

cringe
verb (intr)
3. informal -
a. to wince in embarrassment or distaste
b. to experience a sudden feeling of embarrassment or distaste

pseudo-
combining form
1. false, pretending, or unauthentic

edgy
adjective
2. informal - At the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.

song
noun
1. A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung.

Attached: 20190327_211138.jpg (594x650, 137K)

I'm thinking of picking a new show to watch, and this one has been on my radar, do you people think it's worth it? And I hope it's not too depressing.

>I hope it's not too depressing.

Attached: 1482838760998.jpg (242x244, 20K)

Attached: haha.png (400x480, 168K)

So hows it going? Stopped after they fight the flying centipede, but honestly it bored me. Is it worth to continue?

>I hope it's not too depressing.

Attached: Heh.gif (480x270, 428K)

It actually makes me happy. I am glad Hyakki is succeeding and has a cute lolimama and not everyone they encounter has a bad end.

The monster of the week stuff mostly stopped for backstories and family drama.

Attached: D2h25czVAAEAlex.jpg (937x1200, 116K)

sugars new stuff:

Attached: D2qZBx-UgAAw0e7.jpg (500x613, 97K)

for some reason theres a lot of sneezing aniki on twitter lately

Attached: D2q7m2HU0AAeCeE.jpg (500x613, 86K)

See, I can deal with dark stuff if it makes sense in context and the moral isn't just, " everything sucks and fuck everyone", like edge for edge sake, but if all the depressing stuff leads to happy moments then I'm fine.

I actually have way more problem with dark stuff suddenly in happy manga than with consistent dark manga.

It's the first one. There were like two depressing episodes in a row but that's it.

It is currently hay fever season in Japan

Yeah, it's under the #どろろ好きによるどろろワンドロ tag, but I don't know what the "wandoro" runes mean. Since the tag is shared by other commonly drawn things like the hoodie I assume it means they are drawing what other fans are drawing.

Attached: D2q6zdUU4AArNWs.jpg (570x809, 66K)

>there is no new episode next week
Party is over.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 08 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (302x315, 11K)

Attached: 73688684_p14.jpg (884x1200, 512K)

>disappointment