Bad Animation

Attached: 1499899226646.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pEO4eKwoM08
youtu.be/iUpxnsiYX40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_One_Piece_episodes
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109966375060205568/pu/vid/854x480/wZVW4hVh2KorptKs.mp4?tag=8
youtu.be/P8T_UUS8U_k
youtu.be/-KOH2Ocy778?t=7m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=YDPEF__o7pk
youtube.com/watch?v=6wDSFQFKSo0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3J3Y_OU0w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYYnQn4SfEo
youtube.com/watch?v=XUUKyC8AIH4
youtube.com/watch?v=vJFrTSLHxOs
youtube.com/watch?v=xo7Cp3GsyxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3BiQF8xDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/pEO4eKwoM08

what the fuck

Spic autism is on another level than normal

It's funny cause its better than toei's version

youtu.be/iUpxnsiYX40

animated by the same studio that did naruto fillers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_One_Piece_episodes

edgy

>posting one autistic mexican work in a thread meant for professional animator products.

Oh god this is awful

You do realize not a single frame from those spic animations aren't traced from somewhere right?

I don't think anybody here is defending spic anime.

Soul Eater Not is a crime agaisnt humanity

VEG thread? VEG thread.

Attached: ElasticLightheartedFlies-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 854K)

Attached: QUALITY shokudou.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Attached: b20.gif (427x220, 2.76M)

To be fair he is not wrong, there are some great scenes, but on the whole one piece is the ugliest anime around.

xD

t. dbs faggot

>bones is a good studi-

>
>xD
what are you, 16?

user, as someone that still loves Dragonball and watches the Super anime, no one actually thinks the Super anime is good.
We all know that the manga is canon and the anime isn't, we all know the anime is fucking retarded and somehow Toei always does the worst possible interpretation of Toriyamas ideas. I can't speak for the entire fanbase, but I watch the new episodes of Super as they come out just to get angry and complain about it with my friends at this point.

Just post the Chicken Nugget already, we all know it's coming and why these threads are made

Attached: long.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

If somebody told me this was actually from DBS, I would have believed them.

>inb4 naruto vs pain

What's the problem here? Also sauce me daddy

It's flash animation.
Sauce is French boku no pico.

Here's probably the worst episode of anime I have ever seen. Not kino at all, while being kino at the same time.

Attached: 1537698702240.webm (960x540, 2.43M)

I've heard France has put out some interesting animation. Thanks for the hint.

Randomsakuga had the audacity to unironically post this fucking garbage
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109966375060205568/pu/vid/854x480/wZVW4hVh2KorptKs.mp4?tag=8

Attached: 1537277461314.webm (720x405, 1.79M)

Glad I never finished that. Nakamura must have twisted in his grave.

I don't know what this is, but it looks fine. It's supposed to be silly right?

Lastman is legit pretty good.

I used to absolutely adore One Piece and caught up with the anime somewhere around Water 7. While some parts are mostly okay, it is by far the worst animated long running series out there.

I mean goddamn it's about 50% scrolling stills and even when something actually moves, it quickly devolves into the worst kind of QUALITY. The last watchable part was probably somewhere around Sabaody. Impel down was particularly bad at any rate.

Attached: 11235612344.png (319x234, 72K)

>implying flash animation is bad

how the fuck did based Toei get the rights to animate winnie the pooh?!

It's sad cause OG Soul Eater looked great

When it comes to that series I'd say it's as good as it gets.
But I assume the user who posted the gif meant that it's not traditional animation and therefore bad, and in a way it's true.

i want to breed that tom boy so fucking bad.

Toonboom isn't flash, user.
Also, the tool they are using does not affect the animation quality, the skill is what matters.

>It's supposed to be silly right?

I really have no idea, on the one hand it's a stupid scenario, on the other it's the last episode of a mostly serious series and the scenario is presented as something serious

Jesus fucking christ

You can push out the worst shit that you have produced and serve it up to bunch of nostalgiabaited westerners and make absolute bank on it because most of them don't give a shit. By why? Why not take the approach of making one of the most internationally well known and marketable IPs out there into a gorgeous action specatacle so that everyone around the world gets hype about it. Even in this thread there are people saying "I blindly love dragon ball but DBS is fucking trash." Imagine if you had the Sakuga buffs talking about it. Imagine if you had people who appeal to normalfags and elitists alike, like the YouTube e-celebs singing its praises. They would have made so much money on it. I would have even watched it when the Funimation dub came out if it looked decent, but I will not sit through 100+ episodes of garbage for a handfull of competently produced action scenes.

It's not like Toei is incapable of producing consistent quality animation. Precure almos always looks amazing but that shit is not popular with anybody besides a niche of hardcore Japanese Magical Girl otaku and whatever generation of little girls is watching precure currently in Japan. Not a lot of potential revenue streams from that crowd. I don't get it.

I don't fucking know. It wasn't framed as comedic at all in the context of the episode, I honestly have no idea what they were thinking.

the anime was mostly fine aside from this ep
but this shit was straight up hilarious

>implying flash animation is good

Attached: 1369099954408.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

>the anime was mostly fine aside from this ep
I completely disagree. As a standalone series it would have been one of those "interesting concept/poor execution" kind of shows, emphasis on the poor execution, abysmal might be a better word for it. But when you compare it to 2003's adaptation it is inferior in every way. I got more out of the first episode of the 2003 version than I did out of the whole 2017 mistake. It is the epitome of everything wrong with modern directionless low effort digital garbage. The 2003 version was probably produced on a shoestring budget but look what they were able to do with it to evoke an atmosphere that is unique and sticks with for for over a decade. The only thing I remember about the new Kino is how often I cringed at the ridiculous obnoxious use of cheap digital techniques just to try and have something to sell to the fans of the novels. It is one of the most ugly shows I have seen in the last 2 years, fairing only just better than shit like overlord which I only watched because I wanted to see what the lowest of the low looked like.

Attached: boom.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Attached: shaft.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

pretty realistic depiction of what hitting sheep with a car looks like to me

If kids were to fight this is what it would look like.

Attached: [Commie] Ping Pong - 11 [BD 720p AAC] [A3AEA2E9].mkv_snapshot_21.13_[2019.03.27_17.36.32].jpg (1280x720, 460K)

This will never not be hilarious.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 01 [480p].[2018.10.08_18.02.13].webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

2D and 3D go together like bleach and ammonia

Does anyone have this from this season Boogiepop?

Attached: bnha laugh.jpg (600x768, 157K)

I cringed when that showed up in my feed, however BC has had some good animated moments like link related, Studio Pierrot is very hit or miss.

youtu.be/P8T_UUS8U_k

Obligatory

Attached: burk.gif (400x250, 1.84M)

youtu.be/-KOH2Ocy778?t=7m11s
americans dont know what theyre doing

I was half-expecting the characters to become pixelated like in Guru Guru.

Attached: deen.webm (640x360, 517K)

Bravo DEEN

That shit never got old.

Best remake in ages.

Attached: Hello.jpg (1920x1080, 997K)

Attached: 1553002188619.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Attached: fmp IV.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

shit, forgot to rename it to "you can already hear what she's saying.jpg"

That's really awful for the amount of effort that must have gone into it. Absolutely no weight on any of the hits

I almost forgot just how much they raped Ito's work

Attached: rIJotxh.jpg (600x315, 68K)

It's sad, really. :(

Second half when?
Also that really looked like shit.

how new are you?

dbs has come to a point where I wouldn't have noticed this was fan-made if other user's haven't said anything

also you can't get better than the beaner screaming

Attached: floaty.webm (1280x720, 623K)

glad I only watched the original one, that was a good show

Attached: 14415l - Copy.jpg (145x137, 7K)

Attached: 1537772858143.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Those background guys look like they're just having a good time.

thisthisthis. I have tried explaining this exact concept so many times but I keep forgetting how retarded dragon ball fans are. There is no sense in trying to argue anything with these people because they don't want to listen. DBS is unironically worse than the new berserk series

Attached: disturbed_uki.jpg (516x409, 38K)

it's a party.

Attached: floating alpha.webm (600x338, 2.5M)

oh of course it doesn't live up to the '03 anime and the kinda atmosphere it creates.
But personally somewhere along the way while watching it, probably around the ep with the afterword, I realized that I didn't really mind it not living up to the original anime and that despite having different looks at its core it's still kino.
Though if we could've gotten our modern day kino anime combined with the looks that SSR got that would've obviously been sweet

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kino no Tabi (2017) - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.21_[2019.03.27_17.57.18].jpg (1280x720, 376K)

>Episode banned in China
Wouldn't actually surprise me

Kek what the fuck happened to the blonde guy? He just fell out of frame

Attached: honest.webm (1280x720, 500K)

kino and soulful

God I'm still disappointed with this fucking anime.
It was complete dog shit.
Sad too because I loved the MV's and the manga was good (as far as I can remember anyway.)

Invest nothing and get easy money OR invest something and potentially get even more dosh. Even without the cash, DBS still sells to nostalgiafags, kids and South Americans. Also, it's not the fans' fault that Toei is so shit.

I have no idea what I'm looking at but I'm actually interested. Is this a reverse harem?

Attached: drag and drop.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

japanese can't into 3d

I can see why the sales flopped so hard

Summoning circle for an earthquake demon.

Attached: running horses.webm (1280x720, 505K)

get in for free waifu

AXUbd8

Attached: 1541913466507.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: what inbetweeners.webm (854x480, 1.46M)

My memory of old OP isn't that bad. It had some nice scenes and the artstyle was fitting without going to complete shit. So I wanna believe that it was better and that it just became the same garbage quality as DBS.
I feel like old Toei also at least tried to hide their limited budget better. New OP and DBS are so blatant about looping animations.

why do people unironically like this shit?

Attached: deadhouse.webm (1256x698, 2.88M)

Attached: 1445705534706.png (464x313, 92K)

damn no wonder nobody liked this anime

Attached: jpgainz.webm (1920x1080, 889K)

Because they don't have standards.

Did anyone actually say that? Like, did anyone actually praise the new season?

Attached: frieza vs goku.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

>tires conveniently out of frame for so long despite it being CG already

Reminder flash is a tool not a medium. I know you Yea Forums fags don't really care about animation, but I thought you should know!

Attached: 3iBU.gif (500x376, 962K)

Attached: boogiepop.webm (800x450, 615K)

constant threads while it was running shows at least someone liked it

>Dude weed lmao

>Wakfu
>Americans
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1552987214635.jpg (1280x2160, 232K)

Attached: 1552434492738.webm (848x480, 2.98M)

>If somebody told me this was actually from DBS, I would have believed them.

The God of Idiot Blood Knights beat you two it. Pun intended.

Attached: 1522040315148.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

wow...look at all those lights...so beautiful...truly the best studio

Attached: bravo trigger.webm (848x476, 492K)

You say that but it came out before they actually fought...

Early OP was definitely better, but you still had a huge amount of static scenes. I suppose the old art direction and pacing was a whole lot easier animate on a low budget.

Attached: nicefire.webm (1280x720, 987K)

and? It's still traced

Golden Kamuy has to have the worst first episode I've ever seen. At least it ended up being good. Season 2 was great as well.

Attached: 1547901146780.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

I've been meaning to pick up the manga since it's scanlated by the same team that's doing my current favorite manga.

Didn't the animators for this basically cry for help in the ED credits?

Last two episodes never.

What's wrong with this? I dozed off in the middle of the webm but what I saw was okay.

finally a chance for me to post this completely unrelated webm

Attached: 1546412496492.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I'm still surprised people like the anime. It looks like shit, they speed through it, and it cuts a lot of stuff out. Also the fight with first fight with the Nikaido twins was one of the worst edited things I've seen in an anime

Same here.

Someone please delete all 3DCG software so anime studios stop putting shitty CGI in their anime.
It really does make everything worse.

are you retarded?

The storyboard is pretty good, but this looks almost just as bad. Like those amateur sakuga videos you fikd on youtube.

Webgen animation can be good. But this ain't.

This is the bad animation thread you dingus. Hyouka was a visual masterpiece.

It looks so bad but yet so good

that was a great ep, no quality here you faggot

Are you blind?

I enjoy the LN and am now just in it to shitpost and see how bad it gets

Someone please post that retarded running horse.

>Bad Animation
>posts a picture

Budget status: SAVED

why the fuck the goons spend so much money on this cmon man

What makes you think CGI will ever go away in anime? or that impotent complaints on a basket weaving forum will make it stop being used?

Never said I thought it was going to go away, just complaining about it de gozaimasu desu

he said post bad animation, not a boring one

I don't see any problem, this shit is awesome

Attached: puchikek.gif (596x316, 702K)

it's a shame this was such a shit show the original soul eaters fight scenes give me a boner

bro its like the elevator dwdw

Instead of being just another yelling grandpa, hope for it to get better over time.

Attached: 1534267270746.jpg (5737x3225, 3.31M)

this wasn't bones fucking retard

Wizard Barristers (specially episode 11) and since im talking about Umetsu I might as well add Kokkoku.
Too bad, since Umetsus character designs are always pretty hot.

Attached: __hotaru_natsuna_sasori_koromo_and_sudou_cecil_wizard_barristers_benmashi_cecil_drawn_by_umetsu_yasu (2610x3728, 1.2M)

What in the hell.
Most G-mod movies have smoother movement than that

Oof
You actually have a point

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPEF__o7pk

Eck.
That's not americans but frogs though. Listened to an interview of the guy doing the character designs (initially working on vidya), he made all these models ready to be animated to give to a separate studio. iirc it's only recently that they've been thinking about moving away from Flash. Series's still widely popular over here from what I heard.

Attached: the chad stride.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

The problem is that it's french and therefore triggers Yea Forums's autism

this is fine considering they're not supposed to move like humans
stop treating this like it's a thing

What is winnie the poo doing in DBS?

>psycho PASS

>when you've decided to accept mediocrity
I guess madhouse will do that to you.

Early Jojo OPs and Kado convinced me a while ago that CG *can* be good. We've yet to see it being good in general though.
youtube.com/watch?v=6wDSFQFKSo0

Doesn't even look bad

This is decent especially for a long running show. You are probably just baiting though

>implying traditional animation is good

Attached: in-engine cutscene.gif (400x300, 2.4M)

How close does this emulate the panels? I know from afar characters in Baki look "quality" and the cgi is shit a good amount of times, but the stills are nice to look at.

Attached: 1496285846075.webm (1000x562, 1.2M)

They look good indeed.
The problem is when CG stuff is next to 2D animated characters, that's when it sucks.

Attached: smooth criminal.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: 1469540676795.png (500x500, 59K)

Attached: 3aa8e78c62c6323b00200b6b0e8b50ebcda0f120_633460_1607_1191.jpg (1607x1191, 617K)

I could confuse this for Ninja Slayer

Did they just render turn-based combat into a cut scene?

they're not 'quality', they're deliberately grotesque

classic

Attached: 1446574751959.webm (854x480, 2.04M)

Attached: gotta go fast.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>Rotoscoping autists

some kinda fucked up rotoscoping evil experiment

Rude, Ninja Slayer had great animation

Attached: 1518781458883.webm (1440x1080, 381K)

kek you can feel the awkwardness

posting Berserk is cheating

Attached: 1495840895900.webm (848x480, 615K)

'quality' as in low effort, no facial expressions. I thought that was a newfag's first lesson in Yea Forums buzzwords. Also Baki's art is great, it's not simplified moe shit or stylized to be simple weekly shit. when I look at a Baki panel, shit writing or not, I feel effort. It may not be pretty but it's very 'human' for a lack of a better term.

Attached: 1536026357665.jpg (1627x1177, 495K)

Still better than animated CGI.

oh no...

I can't believe "people" actually watch this garbage and take it seriously.

Attached: 1553643843804.gif (250x194, 47K)

people watch One Piece after all.

why is this so hideous
why would you intentionally draw this abomination when you're completely capable of drawing like normal fucking person
i want to bleach my eyes every time it's posted and can't fathom how you cunts like it

I see nothing objectively wrong with that panel.

Attached: YujiroHanma.jpg (500x350, 179K)

let me guess, you see nothing wrong with this panel either

>drawn lips, nose, facial features and noticeable contours
No? Hell even when Itagaki exaggerates shit (ala muscle definition and proportions) It's clear he has a fine understanding of what he's exaggerating. And for a manga solely about fighting and being the strongest, it's only fitting.

Attached: PNZMbu7.jpg (800x1226, 156K)

This isn't bad animation, it's bad directing. They should have made the voice actors for the girls do the movements they rotoscoped

Yes, he does know. That's what i'm saying, it's not as if he's not knowledgeable about anatomy, he can obviously draw normal, human looking people, so why, for the love of god does he make them all look like that fucking hairy bodybuilder /g/ loves posting you know the one
i don't want to use the word "visual art" but manga should at least be pleasant to look at, or at times intentionally unpleasant to evoke a certain feeling
but this is just ugly, it stirs nothing in me but disgust, i'm sorry

HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE.

Attached: 5Ah2HZl.gif (578x359, 1.46M)

get ready for a wild ride

Attached: 1523932666879.webm (640x480, 3M)

>Implying that's not the fun of it

Attached: when someone talk shit about your mom on the internet.jpg (800x1222, 159K)

That wasn't bad tho

all I can say is, it's not for everyone. I love how he conveys movement, big testosterone infused masters of martial arts aren't supposed to be 'pretty'. Even then I see love, care and detail in every character. Scars are always present, hair grows, people forget to shave.a LOT of manga and anime ignore flaws in people, Baki embraces them because it's human. And guess what dork, humans are very much ugly. Don't you get tired of a small brush strokes being a representation of a 'nose', or big ass bug eyes? I celebrate Itagaki's way of stylization and depicting people how he sees them in his head, and not just bandwagon-ing with the hundreds of thousands of manga that emulate the same shit.

Attached: 1535379042483.jpg (844x1962, 873K)

Ninja Slayer is the best

It's the eva nostalgia.

>when I look at a Baki panel, shit writing or not, I feel effort
Except for when he does that thing where he just copies an expression 6+ times in a row.

Daily Reminder that Lidenfilms was responsible for this holocaust and Yea Forums rated that studio as an "A-tier" studio in an earlier thread.

>normal fucking person
When was anyone in Baki "normal"?

Where do you think the expression came from?

The clipboard after selecting a panel and pressing ctrl+c?

Attached: d98278824df6774c812017e1f02ad1055fdb64d2_111886_750_1179.jpg (750x1179, 109K)

the bystanders look sort of humanoid if you squint

You cheeky fuck, you know what I meant.

Attached: 1534274444774.jpg (728x1188, 283K)

Attached: ebcefa34248d93559f55cd38d5419e03ef013561_164066_750_1179.jpg (750x1179, 160K)

> it is by far the worst animated long running series out there.
give black clover a try

Ok.

Attached: 1551729287701.webm (854x480, 2.27M)

Here's more shitty forced animation since you care to reply

Attached: 1553475466259.webm (764x540, 2.73M)

Jesus, how bad is the anime this season that this is hailed as stellar animation? Is this what happens when Kyoani doesn't put out an anime?

this was an intentional joke though

But for real, thank you for sharing this. I love seeing how animation is made before the final product.

Yeah I was just shitposting Mob has pure kino animation. Arguably the best we will get this year

Attached: 1552930628165.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>still and flapping mouths
>cg effects
>kino

It looks a bit like they are fighting in the air instead of the ground, but otherwise it's not a big offender animation-wise

>Complaining about lip syncing in anime
>only "CG" element is post production editing/effects
get stuffed contrarian

Nice attempt at bait but mine was way better. You'll never convince ANYONE that Mob has bad animation. Especially considering the fact you have garbage taste. Keep trying though

anything made by toei """""""Animation""""""" is going to be QUALITY in this day and age, stop seething.

Not to mention the
>flapping mouths
Thing is complete bullshit. Mob has so much personality and artistic direction when its characters talk, he just can't pick up on social cues because of crippling autism. Or he'd realize everyone is frozen in fear from Mogami

*AHEM

Attached: 1462136290590.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

how will DBSfags recover

Attached: 1535845933611.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

Except it was not made with toonboom user

>testing effects in Windows Movie Maker.webm

it's not bad animation. it's mediocre.

Why is that duck so smug?

Epic

What the fuck

>dub
and you try to lecture someone LOL

Oh shit oh fuck user

Mob has good animation, but that shitty webm certainly doesn't do it justice.
Why include the pointless stills of shocked faces and not Mogami turning the vines into his body?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-27-21h32m21s213.png (1280x720, 931K)

This put such a big smile on my face at the time. That first episode was weird, atmospheric and a complete blast.

1st season was really good
2nd season was pretty meh
3rd season so bad it retroactively ruined 1st n 2nd seasons

came here to post this

>waaa stop using smileys i dont like

oh lord, have mercy on my eyes

what the fuck is wrong with you? will sakugaturds defend any trash as long as the spam shit frames?

>replace van with still pictures of Hamtaro
>suddenly animation is excellent

why does that even work?

After that slave girl episode I didn't think the show could get any worse

>literally a fucking after effect
MY SIDES

>he didn't post the real one

Attached: 1539148662551.gif (418x594, 3.32M)

>Jason and the argonauts

Literally Dark Knight the movie

This will never not be funny, holy fuck

This.

Are you?

Honestly, I didn't even notice the 3D at first because I was too busy watching that girl's head rotation.

The first 150 episode are better than most of recent animation. Is not a One Piece thing, it's a Toei one.

>cherrypicking
How many times are you going to spam this you bastard? Kado looked like ugly fucking garbage, you were told last time you posted that shit. Fuck that cancer, it's not anime. We get this literal horseshit because the inept fuckers can't draw.

>hope for it to get better over time
>cancer apologist
It's fucking useless. It will never look like or as good as anime.

Attached: 1532399736030.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1534134368381.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

This looked cool to me

Sasuga MADHOUSE!

Attached: 1536074844542.webm (744x396, 616K)

>this ain't so bad-
>sees the rabbits

Is this a case of "back in the day" or is the average quality actually dropping? Are studios lazy or do they pick up projects they have no real means to properly complete?

Attached: 1457973393702.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Attached: 1526601292979.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

If it's anime it does, when it's something like paper man by animation studios who actually know how to into 3D (aka the not Japanese ones) it looks amazing.

Attached: 1545170295056.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Anime studios nowadays have become assembly lines of mediocrity. It's nothing more than a way to advertise the source material. The majority of studios are paid flat fees to make anime that only benefits the publisher. So why put in effort into a show when it doesn't even matter?

Most studios don't even own the IP they animate so why bother? There are a few studios who actually put in the effort though since each show they animate is a risk they take.

Attached: tybka.jpg (900x600, 169K)

Attached: tfw too smart.gif (640x360, 829K)

Nah.

Attached: 1542815179971.jpg (1280x1138, 330K)

i acutally like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3J3Y_OU0w
Anime yule log

>posting an exception within an exception

cringe

Attached: QUALITY imouto.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

You could pick just as many bad sequences and frames from Toei's old Hokuto no Ken if you really wanted to.

what the fuck

It's a case of filthy newfags bitching about things they do not how good they have it.
Anime has always been known for its extremely low quality, If anything it's less prevalent now than it's used to be, which makes it stand out more.

Is this RWBY? I knew it looked like MMD but this is just horrendous

Bad Animation
Great Visual
Satisfying VO

Attached: Man Drops Two Truth Bombs full of Manliness.webm (480x270, 2.62M)

>1/230 studios doing the "anime now" quality
Heh

Compared to?
In any other anime stuff like this would be CGI.

It was bones.
But soul eater not is a shitty manga anyways.

Got what it deserves

This show is cheating.

compared to your usual anime? I mean it's pretty average. Sure, compared to everything in this thread, it looks good. But then you actually watch good animation and it starts to pale in comparison.

>facts are cringe
>deflecting
Cringe at you fucking faggot. go spam your shirty cherry-picked grid somewhere else, kado looked like fucking dogshit

This looks like something that airs on adult swim at 4 am.

One is enough.

Are those goddamn robot sheep? What the actual fuck is going on there

test

>It's a case of filthy newfags bitching about things they do not how good they have it.
fuck off. i hate nostalgiatards but at least back in the day there was no ugly cgshit that horribly clashed with everything around it.

>Anime has always been known for its extremely low quality
Fucking bullshit. And fuck you Yea Forumsnigger, i know who you are.

>If anything it's less prevalent now than it's used to be, which makes it stand out more.
FUCK NO. You liar. Anime has been overproduced in the last few years and record numbers of shows have had disgusting 3dcg used to cut corners for backgrounds, vehicles and large structures.

Attached: CGshit.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Watching that made this start playing in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=qYYnQn4SfEo

Its such a shame they had 2 peanuts for budget

>No one has posted this one

Attached: TheFaceOfGod.png (561x400, 267K)

yikes. 3dcg is pure cancer

>plebs
these look great though, style is actually really nice

This is the prime example of "overanimated"

Attached: 1551934754871.jpg (436x536, 51K)

The animation on this is great two thirds of the time, but the modeling is so fucking horrendous.

>quits animating
>makes lolicon eromanga
>returns to animation to do a bit for a lolicon show
Type-Hatena is a hero to be admired.

Bad stuff has always been around, but you're not going to see any webms of it. There is certainly an increasing trend of production disasters in the last few years though.

why do we let this count as anime again?

Attached: 1548951962991.webm (480x270, 2.2M)

You clearly haven't seen the webm of the third one

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAHHAHA

I love the shark that turns into a dolphin.

Aw man, Reboot is my favorite show lmao

This honestly looks like something some kid made by himself as a fan of some show about two purple haired people.
But it's the actual show.

>not posting the canon version

Attached: offensive ui.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

>What a tremendous battle
Ayyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1552571559155.jpg (480x275, 96K)

But Kado looked great you little shit. Not Houseki no Kuni levels of great, but more than the average use of CGI.

>ok this isn't very good but it's not BAD
>look down and see the rabbits

Precure looks pretty terrible most of the time as well. It just looks like complete shit less often.

Attached: Fresh.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

I can't not be mad

youtube.com/watch?v=XUUKyC8AIH4

They probably did hire some kids off the street to work on the show later in production.

>slighly better than pure cancer is now acceptable
Fuck off with your autism. You daren't post images of the characters or the vehicles and urban areas of that shitshow. The bastards are just using cgi to imitate traditional animation instead of giving us traditional animation.

i have and it looks great

gotta spread a budget across 2000 episodes

Stop posting weird fanart of my wife you faggot.

Attached: 1541934422209.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

waifus

So much shonenshit in here. Wish spics were IP banned.

It's a bad animation thread so no shit it's gonna have lots of shounenshit.
durrrrrrr

Attached: :^).webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Attached: 1416940672682.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

for a second I thought you posted the fixed version.

Attached: mekakucity.webm (1280x720, 732K)

Is it true that the animators are basically enslaved?

What is that from?

they are normal sheep that were bred and trained to fight each other for human entertainment iirc. They were set free and now randomly attack travelers who go through their territory

>It's not like Toei is incapable of producing consistent quality animation. Precure almos always looks amazing but that shit is not popular with anybody besides a niche of hardcore Japanese Magical Girl otaku and whatever generation of little girls is watching precure currently in Japan. Not a lot of potential revenue streams from that crowd. I don't get it.

Precure is the most profitable magical girl in history. By 2018, Precure has already generated more than 600 billion yen in revenue. What is the concept? MADOKA has just aired for three years. When MADOKA is the most popular, the market is only 40 billion yen, and PRECURE has created a market scale of 30 to 50 billion yen in one year.

You have to know that NARUTO earns 50 billion yen a year in the world, and PRECURE can create the same benefits in the Japanese domestic market.

Attached: 20151003230450.jpg (842x456, 220K)

does this mean that Precure has had more impact than madoka?

madoka's legacy is a bunch of bad clones, no one is even attempting to compete with precure

MADOKA has a higher influence in foreign countries
But in Japan, PRECURE is the most influential magical girl.

but which magical girl show is better?

no, it's a multi-franchise based on the dude's vocaloid songs (LN, manga and anime)

>first season

Attached: xzcwQZL.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>lips outlined in side view of their face
>mouth is coming out of their cheek
for what purpose

Probably because no man would be able to handle the look his daughter gives him when she realizes she wont get pre-cure toys anymore because daddy owns the beau-fix IP.

PRECURE is an animation for children
MADOKA is an animation for adults
PRECURE has a broader audience

It's a style thing.

It's actually the style, ignore the faggot who posted it. It's refreshing to have a show like that or ping pong once in a while. Not everything needs to be refined or conventional.

i love their sausage fingers

Damn, I meant to post that one.

Attached: 1403334987149.jpg (680x383, 42K)

Fucking lag man

>cg
>more than 5 fps
wtf?

You posted this earlier and it had the same file name. No one fell it for it then either. This is really sad. You're sad.

wat

>defending generic anime garbage

>MADOKA is an animation for adults

Attached: 1450136855178.jpg (345x383, 47K)

>MADOKA is an animation for adults

Attached: 1491304188185.png (451x619, 392K)

It's wakfu, I think.

>Madoka an animation for adults

Attached: autist question.png (978x977, 615K)

THEY'RE EATING HER, AND THEN THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME

>being a literal anime hater

I dare you to find something uglier

Attached: Thereisnogodhere.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

>unga fire bad
>ooga wheel bad
>bunga electricity bad
Keep up with the times. The western world knows how to animate 3d just fine and melding 2d with 3d animation works great
Its just thats nips are lazy fucks that see 3d as a cost cutting measure and treat it with no respect

Attached: SonicRube.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1484085765234.webm (720x404, 2.1M)

I have so many questions but I really rather live my life not knowing that the fuck this nonsense is.

Attached: 1532062904638.png (600x600, 114K)

is this based gohands? I can tell by the cool chains.

Looks like a parody of K

Forgot to color in the lips lol

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - 10 QUALITY.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

How is this even possible

Attached: 1430486514017.jpg (228x210, 10K)

user please, he just has really big teeth

forget the lips, look at his right hand, er lack of that is.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that

Not seeing why this is quality. I mean it looks fucking stupid and the panning is jerky and unnecessary but everything is on model at least

No it doesn't. That's why they fixed it.

>0:07
thanks doc

>Houseki no Kuni levels of great
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 9823472583574345.gif (540x304, 1.77M)

Attached: 84738923789427342348.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Attached: WhiteroseBTFO.webm (960x540, 1.39M)

My biggest mistake was reading the dialogue.

Attached: 1523615937393.jpg (536x572, 122K)

Reminds me of I Feel Fantastic for some reason

Attached: misplaced sparkles.webm (728x720, 1.08M)

I would say it comes and goes. For instance the Dressrosa arc was long and took forever to get going and the animation, even in the fights was so stiff and boring that I was considering just dropping (to the manga) but this recent Whole Cake Island arc for the most part was really pretty decent. Especially the final fight which had some actually more than decent animation near the end. So I would say the quality ebs and flows, which is unfortunate cause I would love if it was always fantastic.

I don't get how they're misplaced? Granted I've never seen the show, but when they do this are the sparkles specifically on the hair/eyes or was this used for comedic effect and you misinterpret it as an error?

It's like this in non comedic scenes too. Sparkles appearing an spearing in air and not on anything. Simply lazily applied.

Hold it right there, user.

Attached: inferno cop.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Who's to say it's lazy then, maybe it's intentional from the get go? (Seems like an odd nitpick)

It's not just the sparkles either, the face and body of the model is fucked and doesn't do justice to the manga's artwork.

Shiny rocks sparkle all the time, user

Thin air doesn't sparkle though you cretin.

You could say this about any part of the production and it's not an argument. This doesn't excuse the fucked up face and body either.

Good lord that got a chuckle out of me.

Episode 2 of original is godlike, other than that, chill.

I avoided Berserk because of how bad I heard it was but now I want to watch it.
I can't believe these are real.

It's not bad animation, though.

Cringe

Berserk is cursed to have shitty adaptions. I wonder if they do it on purpose to get back at Miura taking forever to finish the manga.

This scene evokes more with zero animation than anything the characters could have said. Im sure it was a budget issue more than anything, but it's gold crafted from shit.

Season 2 was bad and season 3 did actually ruin the entire series.

That would be fucking hilarious.
>Take this Miura fuck you and fuck Idolmaster

Attached: cb9.jpg (500x720, 30K)

the extremely try hard attitude of that thread leaves me to believe we are under a Yea Forums raid... again.

i decided to try episode 1 since i really like the manga, but god, the unnecessary CG bear and retar is angering.
youtube.com/watch?v=vJFrTSLHxOs

Trying too hard makes it look good right? Right?

Oh god, i can't stop laughing.

>deliberate stylistic device
>bad animation

Up until MuI most of this fight was reusing of animation and many shots like this.

There was always quality, and anime in general is supposed to use alot of stills and other tricks to cut down on actual animation. I think 3DCG is the big difference though, it produces a special kind of awful that is unforgivable.

thank you for posting htis. WHY THE CG BEAR? WHY CG RETAR? i've read more manga than i've watched anime in the last year or so because of things like this

>source: my ass
this "argument" can be used to defend any piece of shit.

Because he knows he killed your boner.

those rabbits are having seizures. Are they ok?

hahahaha picked up.

I think you mean inbetween.

one of my favorite things to do is get shitfaced and pick on rwby

lns are neat

What do you need a source on?

>he's illiterate

Haha what are you--
>floating hand
holy fuck

Do you think the sparkles are accidental?

Yea Forums doesn't know what good animation is. Let me show what forced and visually bad animation actually is that is disguised as "sakuga". Pic related is actually GOOD animation.

Attached: Sakuga QualiTY.webm (800x450, 123K)

Attached: hj.png (373x542, 216K)

made me laugh.

More like forced labour animation.

oh yes! i remember why i drop this.

yeah it's called Dragon Ball Super

DEEN general?

based

Attached: 1481722279269.png (160x262, 45K)

Did the galaxy got a boner or something?

>Clang!

What is this face trying to convey ?

No one remembers this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=xo7Cp3GsyxQ

Attached: Even faster! Even stronger!.webm (1066x600, 2.77M)

>mfw back in DBZ

Attached: Goku vs Kid Buu.webm (480x360, 2.86M)

Looks even worse than the DBS webm.

(You)

>why is this so hideous
>why would you intentionally draw this abomination when you're completely capable of drawing like normal fucking person
>i want to bleach my eyes every time it's posted and can't fathom how you cunts like it

holy shit man this is either really good bait or your just extremely fucking dumb and dont belong here.

You know what's worse?

Attached: DBZ Goku Super Saiyan 3 Vs Final Form Janemba Remastered.webm (480x270, 2.09M)

>filename

>WHY DOESN'T EVERYTHING LOOK LIKE MY KAWAII UGU ANIMES?!
is what im reading here

is kyoani the new bait? all they know how to anime is my kawaii ugu anime girls

i remember making this image just to show how much faggots cherrypick when showing old animes, and how they say every anime back then looked great, but alas, you're a faggot

Even the OVA was all kinds of fucked up. Usually studios put in an effort on those as they have more time. Not this series though.

I made that image so stop lying on the fucking internet.

>dude,let just put lovecraft shit because why not!!!!!

>DBZalwayshadbadanimation.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

Time to post this masterpiece.

Attached: 1549683981800.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

The fuck

Slideshow: the presentation: the "animation"

Attached: berserk.gif (500x537, 2.17M)

Actually, it's ATATATATATATATATATATATA

It's even funnier when you consider they couldn't even afford drawing models for the things they were supposed to fight.

come on
all they needed to do is add bloodsprays and it'd be great

Imagine how fucking depressed the team would have to be at hand in time.

You always find new details every time you watch this. Love the guy either sleeping or not giving a shit at the subway station when the van starts driving on the tracks.

Probably not much, the studio was working in much bigger series than this one.

Still you've gotta have some sort of pride in your work, only being able to hand in that much would fill you with a sense of failure.

That is not exactly how most big studios/companies/corporations, etc seem to think.

Wasn't there an edit where the van is only shown from one angle and it still works about as well?

>this is me

>can't animate the car crashing through the crystal ceiling
>cut to a different angle while that happens
>cuts back
>supernova thru the hole

You can't tell me this many mistakes weren't deliberately put in there for great comedic effect

Attached: 1547264771375.png (565x541, 157K)

The new Kino was fucking awful.

Holy shit it looks like Reboot!

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1547451802141.png (1280x720, 957K)

looks like a normal day in wales

Baito

it looks like shit though.

not him, it looks fucking horrible

This.

Attached: 93823593488743985.webm (1280x720, 485K)

I feel bad for deen, and I used to like their F/SN and Higurashi adaptations.

this looks good though

didn't SHAFT make this popular?

Attached: 8372279342742374.webm (1280x720, 253K)

He failed.

>look mum, i tried pulling a yuasa!

What are you even trying to say?

She looks retarded but no quality in there

t.brainlet

it's not a quality thread. it's a bad animation thread, and that is bad animation.

I like you user

Attached: heh.gif (344x426, 714K)

Attached: blade and soul walk.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

>but this is just ugly, it stirs nothing in me but disgust, i'm sorry
just a matter of taste mate, i read all of Kengan and i can see how Dorameon evolves along the series but the art style looks bland as fuck for me.
It's fine tho.

looks better than the actual show

HEE HEE

The littles guys, dude. The animators. They must be bummed to be paid peanuts to produce such QUALITY.

I watched that episode, and I STILL don't know why the sheep were evil.

Was it really that hard to either make a 3D Souske or just composite him and the interior into that hole?

Hit that shuffle
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3BiQF8xDg

Only if this allows /3/ and capeshit to die out too.

Attached: anons make a Kyo anime.png (2400x1728, 2.67M)

>DEEN and Toei general

This is pretty good actually

It's funny how the quality deteriorated on every episode.

Attached: bs.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Attached: bait399572.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

>toy cars
kek

>cel shaded cgi
no. watch more anime, newfag

you've never seen a tokusatsu film?

Are these the same people who did K?
I can identify those disgusting over-saturation of colors anywhere

I haven't seen this banner for a long time.

It's like some one watched Death Note and one tentacle hentai and was like:
>Yeah I could do that

jesus christ, CGI was a mistake

how did you manage to upload a powerpoint file?

This is anime not tokusatsu and the characters don't react like that.

>This is anime not tokusatsu and the characters don't react like that.

Yes, yes it is.

considering that's made by a fan living in a third world country and working off what is likely a fifteen buck budget thats pretty fucking good

wakfu

Threads like this always make me more appreciative of the autistic 2hu fandom and their fan animations even more.

Attached: Marisa (1).webm (430x242, 962K)

Attached: mmmmmmmm.jpg (748x725, 84K)

Attached: Solar Adventure.webm (640x480, 775K)

Unironically loved this episode. The setting and the CG being over the top is, dare I say, Kino.

Those poor rabbits.

Attached: 1324244654527.jpg (680x833, 63K)

I'm hoping it gets remade 10 years from now from scratch desu.

Kino will never recover from this adaptation.

kek

The original kino never tried to make kino looked sexy.
I don't know why they felt they needed to do that with the new anime.

kek
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD

Hey look, it's entire budget on the first episode!

i actually like it

>Type-Hatena
No fucking way.

>not the classic

Attached: am i kawaii.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

kek, based GoHands.

Attached: 1361281764421.gif (369x326, 1.37M)

Attached: head is full of fuck.jpg (350x228, 14K)

>Like I give a fuck.

I hated Trigger's CGI use in this.

Is that a chain or water?

I just hate Trigger's use of CGI in general.

Kagerou days really deserves another chance with a different studio. This anime is pathetic

Why is there no Toaru Majutsu no Index 3?

Anyone have the webm of pic related?

Attached: 1547152834006.gif (600x338, 449K)

Attached: Today Im a little different.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Based Gohands

Attached: 1541812639676.webm (720x404, 1.42M)

>Fire Emblem Three Houses

Why does this anime have to exist?