I'm gonna use the dragonballs to become taller!

>I'm gonna use the dragonballs to become taller!
Why did they make him a complete joke? Hell his fight is just getting blindsided and wrecked by broly.

Attached: frieza vs vegeta.gif (500x281, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Zarbuto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freeza at this point has finally figured out the game. As long as he doesn't push the wrong buttons, Goku will continue to let him live. He realized Immortaility might not be as fun as he previously thought. At this point its still just a game to him, dick around as much as possible.

the idea of goku letting him kill millions for profit will never be hilarious super is a goddamn mistake.

Remember when DB was about stopping villains from terrorizing the world?

He also discovered that immortality doesn't mean much when there are beings that can still erase you if you piss off the wrong person

Because he realized that wishing for ultimate power and shit does nothing to stop people like Goku, Jiren and the Zen-Ohs from taking him out. Immortality also doesn't mean shit if you get trapped. So now he just kind of dicks around waiting for a new chance to kill Goku who won't kill him as long as he doesn't do anything really crazy.

In my opinion, I feel like if you're gonna bring back Freeza, you might as well keep him around

i remember, toriyama probably forgot.

If he was searching for strong people to recruit, why not just use the dragonballs to make it easier?

It's Dragon Ball. Villains either die (Piccolo, Red, Cell, Raditz) or become recurring jobbers and/or comedy fuel (Fat Buu, Piccolo Jr., Vegeta, Ten Shin Han, Beerus).
The exact moment Frieza was revived, his fate was sealed.

What hasn't been a joke in Dragon Ball? Did the american heroic speech screw with your brain a little?

>Why did they make him a complete joke?
After Future Trunks met him.

Wasn't that already commander Reds wish?

Commander Red?!

that never changed user. goku and the gang don't give a fuck about intergalactic threats unless they threaten THEIR planet.

shhh no one here watched the original dragonball and understood that it was a cheeky callback to a previous wish. fucking Zecondaries.

red wanted to be tall like his negro butler not grow 5 fucking centimeters.

Yeah but why 5cm. Why not ask to grow 1cm every year so he appears like he is growing.

>spic reading comprehension

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-10-07-23h54m45s279.png (1280x738, 928K)

>Namek

Only cared because they needed the Dragonballs on Namek.
They were going regardless of Freiza's existence or not.

Freeza should want to become immortal even more now that he knows hell exists and has been there. He can get the super dragon balls to deal with Beerus, if not Zeno himself

He tanked Broly for more than an hour, that’s insanely good, all things considered.

>It's a throwback, that means its good!
The poison killing pop culture.

they would have let Cooler take over their planet if it wasn't for the fact that the gang happened to go there at the same time

Red wanting height was a "fuck the audience" moment. Black was a vessel for the audience after that revelation. The difference with Freeza is that no one in his crew is going to question why they want height unless they have a death wish and try to kill him for the wish. Berryblue did question it but it was clearly a means of teasing him and forcing him him to exposition it out.

what fucking franchise do you think we are talking about? DBZ is literally REINFORCING THEMES AND PUNS THE SHOW:ALSO CONTAINING SCREAMING AND FIGHTING

I bet you can't even name a single pun in the entire series that isn't a character's name

Attached: vegetadance.gif (300x492, 550K)

Remember when Dragon Ball wasn't scared of being silly and fun?

Oh wait, you don't.

Attached: 1480818012061.jpg (1066x1600, 388K)

Goku is not Japanese Superman.

Tuffles=Tsurufu-seijin=reverse Japanese pronunciation of fruits (fu-ru-tsu). Saiyans=Saiya-jin=reverse Japanese pronunciation of vegetables (ya-sai). The Saiyans and Tuffles' war are literally the fruit and vegetable war

Tuffles are not canon, nice try

it's not a pun related thing but i know that most of the non metropolitan location on earth are based on landmarks in Journey to the West. Fire Mountain, Mt, Paozu, etc

goku didn't like the red ribbon army terrorizing innocents stop pretending goku just did things for the fun of it.

He was a kid then, now all he cares about is duking it out with his gym buddies.

i think whatever training he did a ygradt made him retarded after attaining enlightenment in namek

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Zarbuto

Immediate results

Freeza has a path to immortality, to become the new god of destruction. Beerus seemed grooming him anyways.

Thats not what i meant,
he (i honestly don't know if frieza is a girl or not) said he wanted to be taller.
His soldier asked why not bigger than 5cm. He said its because he doesn't want it to seem unnatural.
So if he wishes for growing normally every year it will look more natural and he will eventually have much larger growth.

I don't know why people are scared of dying in DB if everyone but Satan has died at least once, and know perfectly well that afterlife is a thing and even hell isn't that big of a deal there. You just chill for the rest of eternity, maybe suffer a little in your free time.

Because it matches up with Bulma’s wish.

actually the afterlife in dragonball is the daoist one. reincarnation and everything. hell is specifically for the punishment of souls until they have both paid for their crimes and come to regret doing so before they are cleansed of their former selves and sent on to their next life. this is why you don't see Nappa, Radditz, the Ginyu force, nor even Cell for long after their deaths. they all moved on to their next lives.

That's because the movie was a phoned in cash grab